The Prefect

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Badger

Re: The Prefect

Post by Badger »

Hi Dolphinmaster, it's great that we all own are personal preferences (I prefer not to use 'fetish') in a safe forum.

Just wondering whether you were referring to diapers or spanking, neither of which is out of bounds for lesbians.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

An update would be a nice Christmas present ;)
spookyscaryskeletons

Post by spookyscaryskeletons »

I agree with Debbifan. I'm a big fan of this story and I can't wait until her skirt comes down! Maybe it could be in two separate sections, one where her ass is revealed and one where her pussy is. Just my personal preferences, but you do you. Love the story!
rational brain: you can't have them all strip naked at once, you need to build up suspension
lesbian brain: hnngh tiddies
Jellybean

Post by Jellybean »

A very nice box to open for Christmas
Joe

Post by Joe »

I'm certainly looking forward to the next chapter.
Minnie Mouse

Post by Minnie Mouse »

This is part of my daily routine - to check whether there are any updates to this wonderful story.
Ho hum

Post by Ho hum »

I'm getting very restless waiting for the continuation of this wonderful story.
Spanker

Post by Spanker »

Can you hear knocking at the door?

It's the collective expectation of Elise experiencing more humiliation.
Bqt

Post by Bqt »

I’m looking every day in this post....and hope for another Chapter. Pls Lady one or two more and I’m happy.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Cont.

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

All of you are SO needy! Jk, I know it’s been a while. I’ve been spread a little thin due to writing Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas stories, only one of which I’ve actually written a conclusion to. Still have to edit the rest of the Halloween story, still have a lot of work to do for the Christmas one, and yes, I still have more Prefect to write.

But it is the holiday season, so you win - I made myself take a break from Christmas writing and sat down this afternoon to add a little more here. No promises to whether or not I’ll be able to post more before the new year!

************************************************************************************************************************************

Shit. SHIT.

Despite her outward submissive demeanor, Elise was still at war with herself within. She couldn’t decide which was worse: having her boobs bared in front of the girls who were supposed to respect her, doing Kaitlyn’s bidding in front of everyone, or having most of the room think that she owned such kinky toys. Not only was Elise inexperienced in general, but she was also the kind of girl who would probably be super vanilla even when she did start exploring.

Her reputation was crumbling, yet those same justifications kept surfacing. Kaitlyn could easily strand her naked right now. If Kaitlyn passed around those binders, Elise could get in serious trouble with the administration. It wouldn’t matter how it was stolen, and Elise was the one who foolishly handed over her backpack with barely a second thought. At the end of the day, she would be blamed. And then there was the fact that Elise had done so much already. Changed and stripped and kissed and let herself be treated with so much disrespect by these younger girls.

“Yes, Miss Kaitlyn,” Elise muttered.

Just like before, now wasn’t the time to fight. Once she was clothed, she could try to wrestle control back, and take what would no doubt be a loooong journey to earn authority back from this particular common room of girls. For now, she would continue playing along with Kaitlyn’s cruel game.

Her face basically a constant blush at this point, Elise fiddled with the unfamiliar chains until she was pinching both of the clamps open with her thumbs and index fingers. Kaitlyn’s words and the fresh memory of how awful they felt on the tips of her nipples were enough for Elise to be careful about her placement. Glancing down at her bare boobs, she carefully clamped the kinky accessories slightly behind the tips of her pink nubs; as far back as she could while still having them securely attached.

Though it was still wildly uncomfortable, the pinching on one of her most private areas at least felt less painful than before. However, staring at her boobs just brought on a new wave of embarrassment when she could see her exposed and now somewhat slutty appearance. It must have been how everyone else in the room must be viewing her, save for Kaitlyn and her crew.

“Ah, so that’s where you like them,” Kaitlyn commented, “I still can’t believe you carry these around with you every day.”

Elise opened her mouth to protest against the repeated lie, but managed to stop herself. A stern glare from Kaitlyn and a subtle lift of her hand was enough to put her back in her place. Kaitlyn clearly had no hangups about slapping an authority figure, at least one so similar in age.

“Good girl.” Kaitlyn said. “You only speak when I say ‘speak,’ remember?”

Elise just nodded, blushing again at the giggling that followed Kaitlyn’s mortifying words. Now that Elise’s hands weren’t busy putting nipple clamps on herself, Kaitlyn handed the binder back to her as a small ‘reward’ for behaving. But that didn’t relief didn’t last long. The moment Elise took the binder, Kaitlyn used that hand to grip the chain and gave a sharp pull. “Let’s go, Elise. It’s time for room inspections!”

“Mm-” Elise winced at her breasts and nipples being treated in such a way, but managed to keep her lips tightly sealed. Instead, she reluctantly obeyed Kaitlyn and briskly followed to avoid another tug.

That’s right. Room inspections.

That was supposed to be her fifth task, but Kaitlyn had somehow stretched that out into rules and punishments that made the first four tasks pale in comparison. Putting on a collar. Getting slapped in the face. Not being allowed to cover. Having her boobs both groped and slapped. Being portrayed as a lesbian and a secretly kinky girl. Nipple clamps. All for a single task, and all done in a way that made it impossible to fight back until it was too late.

And there Elise was. Swallowing her pride and being obedient.

However, Kaitlyn also knew that piling on so much to one task was bound to take its toll. She was clever enough to know when to back off, so the room inspections were actually rather painless, save for a little tug on Elise’s chains whenever she dawdled. Just like normal, Elise flipped open her binder and went from room to room and marked down how the girls did. As normal as it could be, of course, considering all she wore above her waist was a slim black collar and matching chains. Another anomaly was her silence, as she’d often give the girls pointers on how to improve for next time. This time, however, Elise guessed that not saying anything was the thing to do, considering Kaitlyn’s rules about not speaking unless being told to do so.

It only took a few minutes, though moving around the common room meant that every girl in the ‘audience’ got a good view of both Elise’s breasts and her bare back as Kaitlyn led her from room to room. Kaitlyn saved her private room for last, guiding Elise back to the same position the two of them started in - facing the common room, with Annie and Caroline flanking just behind them.

Now that it had been a few minutes, and now that Kaitlyn had given a handful of tugs here and there, Elise’s clamps felt more uncomfortable than when she first put them on. But not enough to risk being slapped in the face again. She just had to pray that they’d be off once inspections were done.

Kaitlyn, of course, had other plans.

“Alright, girls. Show’s over!” The groans of unhappiness were music to her ears. The whole point of this part of the afternoon had been to both humiliate Elise AND to earn some attention for herself, and she had definitely achieved both. But Elise’s breasts still looked good when bared, and not even the nipple clamps had done enough to satisfy her need for petty ‘revenge’ against them.

“But first,” Kaitlyn smirked, “We’re going to let Elise know how we feel about her waltzing in here every week and judging our rooms.”