The Prefect

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
shmeckle

Re: The Prefect

Post by shmeckle »

Glad to hear you've got a few updates for this story scheduled this month. It's by far my favorite, although I recently also caught up with your Housekeeper and Tutor stories & I'm looking forward to those as well. Thanks for all the great stories.
randomlygenerated

Post by randomlygenerated »

shmeckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:08 pm Glad to hear you've got a few updates for this story scheduled this month. It's by far my favorite, although I recently also caught up with your Housekeeper and Tutor stories & I'm looking forward to those as well. Thanks for all the great stories.
Not even sure if I am up to date with these stories though I have at least seen parts, lol. What is the latest part for each and where did you read them?
shmeckle

Post by shmeckle »

randomlygenerated wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:31 pm
shmeckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:08 pm Glad to hear you've got a few updates for this story scheduled this month. It's by far my favorite, although I recently also caught up with your Housekeeper and Tutor stories & I'm looking forward to those as well. Thanks for all the great stories.
Not even sure if I am up to date with these stories though I have at least seen parts, lol. What is the latest part for each and where did you read them?
The Housekeeper is at chapter 3. It gets updated on the 15th of the month on Lady Lucia's website. The first two are available on this forum too.

The Tutor is from her Patreon account. There it's at chapter 25, but you can find some of the installments on her website also.
randomlygenerated

shmeckle wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:47 pm
The Housekeeper is at chapter 3. It gets updated on the 15th of the month on Lady Lucia's website. The first two are available on this forum too.

The Tutor is from her Patreon account. There it's at chapter 25, but you can find some of the installments on her website also.
Okay then I don't think I missed anything. It's just so confusing with it being all over the place.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

When in doubt, refer to my website! That's where I aim to compile everything in one place; the only stuff it's missing can be found on this board. And I also take the time to link to each part on my home page, so there's no need to endlessly scroll to find what you want to read.

Also, I'm aware that I owe a new part for this one. Hopefully that'll be posted in the next day or two--I'm perpetually late at the moment due to the busy holiday season!

--Lady Lucia
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Cont.

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Hopefully the next part won't be so delayed . . .

The Prefect, Cont.

It was a sobering moment, to say the least.

The first years’ common room had become a setting Elise had gotten used to throughout the nightmarish scene Kaitlyn had both directed and costarred in. Now that she had stumbled through the threshold of the exit and stood in the middle of one of the school’s corridors, reality pierced the obedient, submissive haze she had been under for the longest time. Flinging her arms over herself in horror as recent memories began flooding her mind, the naked blonde whipped her head left and right to scan the area surrounding her as she truly covered herself for the first time in quite a while.

No one. That was, no one yet. It was almost dinner time and, while Kaitlyn’s suite was fairly isolated at the end of the long corridor, there was a stairwell just around the corner. Any number of girls from this floor might take this route to get down to the main level. Or perhaps come back this way to swing by their dorm before heading to the dining hall.

Risking it for a moment, Elise yelled, “Kaitlyn!” Just a few seconds ago, she had proclaimed that she was a ‘lesbian slut,’ but some of that sound must have been absorbed by the space in the common room. Now that she was fully out in the mostly stone corridor, the single word seemed to echo all around. The damage was already done by calling out the redhead’s name, however, so Elise also rushed forward and removed her arm from her chest to pound on the closed door.

Just to be sure she had imagined the lock being used, she tried the door handle as well. Nothing. “KAITLYN. Let me in!!!” Elise practically screamed. She banged her first on the door a few more times to punctuate her desperation.

Elise had done everything the cruel first-year girl had demanded of her. Everything. She let herself be paraded around naked, did things with girls her innocent, straight self would have never even imagined before today, and practically offered up her body as a punching bag to Kaitlyn and her suitemates. To top it all off, she had publicly displayed the most personal and private thing a girl could do to herself–with a lesbian twist, at that.

After all that, she was worse off than ever. Instead of Kaitlyn merely having a binder full of sensitive information, she had quite literally taken everything from Elise. Clothes. Dignity. Even sexuality, in terms of reputation. Maybe more than that, considering how confused the flustered blonde had been as her body gradually sought more of what she had been so resistant towards when Kaitlyn first decided to lie to everyone about it.

Elise was a mess, to put it lightly. And, putting aside the mountain of shame and regret from everything she let Kaitlyn talk her into, there was also the new and very real problem she currently faced. “Miss Kaitlyn, please!!” Elise begged. It had taken her a minute to remember that detail in her current predicament, and a pang of worry hit her right away at the realization that she had screwed up Kaitlyn’s title twice.

Clearly the redhead and her rules still had a powerful effect on her. Elise was thinking with a lot more clarity, and yet she was still scared of the younger girl’s judgment.

To her surprise, the common room door actually opened. But, before Elise could scurry inside and choose the devil she knew over the daunting uncertainties that came with roaming the academy halls naked, she found her path blocked by the small brunette Elise had been tricked into climaxing at the thought of. Annie.

Out of nowhere, the petite brunette crashed into Elise and began making out with her.

“Mmm!!” Elise whined into the unexpected kiss. It took all of two seconds for her to succumb to the familiar softness of Annie’s lips and the warmth of her body as it fully pressed into her own. She kissed the girl back with absolutely zero reservations, going so far as to firmly grip her sides as the nudity issue temporarily faded.

Being pushed out into the corridor had snapped Elise’s mind to attention, but clearly her body hadn’t gotten the memo. Unlike boys, girls didn’t come down that quickly from their highs. She might have gotten herself off, but that hadn’t been enough to fully dismiss the subtle thrum of desire that had been coaxed into constant existence by the way her body had been touched and teased by toys and hands alike leading up to that peak. Now that she was being physically engaged again, it was clear that Elise hadn’t had nearly enough time for her body to cool down.

Annie had seemed so tentative the last few times the two of them did anything–almost as hesitant as Elise herself–which made this burst of passion a total surprise. The brunette girl clung to Elise and more or less shoved her tongue into the prefect’s mouth as their bodies made contact just about everywhere possible from head to toe. Elise could barely keep up, and yet there was no doubt in her mind that she wanted what she was getting. She matched the small girl’s passion, wondering how Annie was even still on the ground; the shorter girl somehow managed to lean up and into the kiss without missing a step the entire time.

They could have been going for five seconds or five minutes; Elise was pulled away from reality that easily. Until things ended.

Just as abruptly as she initiated the hot make-out session, Annie suddenly pulled away and detached completely. “Sorry,” she whispered. Then she grabbed Elise’s bare boobs, used the grip to give her a HARD backwards shove, and closed the door.

For the second time, Elise heard the *click* of the lock as she was stranded and trapped naked outside the common room. This time, feeling a lot colder than before.
randomlygenerated

I was trying to go back and find the scene where Elise is conditioned/tricked not to speak without permission but I can't seem to find it.

Can someone please direct me to the correct part?
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Cont.

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

In response to the above question, hit me up in January and I can probably track that part down for you. Still working on staying on top of my writing at the moment. XD

--Lady Lucia

-------------------
The Prefect, Cont.

Elise stumbled backwards a few steps.

Just like she wasn’t prepared for the intensity of the kiss she and Annie shared, she also hadn’t been quite ready for it to end. Especially not in the way it did, with the unexpected loss of warmth followed by her own boobs being used to push her right back out of the common room.

For a few long moments, Elise completely forgot about the fact that she was naked in the wing of the academy she was supposed to have authority over. She was too busy wrestling with the new wave of sexual confusion. An hour ago, the proper blonde was definitely NOT into girls. Now? At her core, she still considered herself straight, but reflexively kissing Annie back told a different story.

However, now wasn’t exactly the time to sort out how much was her body being used against her vs. if there was actually a hint of curiosity that had been sparked by Kaitlyn’s humiliating games.

Taking the same pose as before, Elise threw one arm over her bare chest and the other over her embarrassingly damp crotch. Under normal circumstances, she would have been able to clean herself up after pleasuring herself in the comfort and privacy of her own room. Not so much when Kaitlyn had stepped in so soon after Elise’s climax.

Elise stepped forward. This time, she couldn’t bring herself to remove her arm from her breasts to knock on the door again. The fire from before had faded in the wake of her make-out session with Annie, followed by being stuck in the exact same problematic position as before. Were the girls /ever/ going to let her in? It was easy for Elise’s imagination to run away from her. She could already picture Maya opening the door and slapping her boobs, or Kaitlyn greeting her with a smirk and any number of awful things. And then being ejected from the suite after getting Elise’s hopes up by opening the door. Again and again.

On top of what she had initially stolen, now Kaitlyn was also in possession of Elise’s phone as well as her underwear and one of her uniforms. But all those things were in the redhead’s private room, and it would be enough of a battle simply to get through the locked door before her. How had she been so stupid? She was a /prefect/, and yet had somehow been talked into stripping down and . . . a lot more after that. All by younger girls.

Elise nervously glanced left and right, trying to figure out where to go while mentally dealing with the crushing disbelief that she was about to willingly leave completely empty handed after everything she had gone through. Buck naked. And freezing, with the cool floor beneath her bare feet and the not particularly heated corridor in contrast to how warm the private dorms were. Wrapping her arms a little more tightly around herself, Elise darted into the nearby stairwell.

What to do? She glanced up and down, trying to figure out which way was best. Listening for voices echoing off the stone walls or stone steps, or from upper or lower floors. Nothing. For now. Backing into the corner off to her right, and squeaking when her bare rear bumped against the icy wall behind her, Elise struggled to make a choice. It probably wasn’t that cold, but /everything/ was heightened when she didn’t have a shred of clothing on.

Going down to the main floor was the most efficient way to get back to her wing that was quite literally all the way across the building. Going up, however, would offer more privacy before the dinner rush began. The top floor meant fewer girls running into her on the way down the stairs, but it also meant distancing herself from the safety of her own room. Elise gasped at something she hadn’t even considered yet. “Oh my God,” she whispered. If she had a free hand, she would have clasped it over her mouth. How was she going to get into her own four girl suite without her KEY? Like everything else she owned, her lanyard was back in Kaitlyn’s room.

But there was no going back. She needed a real plan, one that didn’t involve relying on her red haired tormentor. Luckily, prefects like Elise stayed in the same building as the first-years. At the same time, streaking in any sense was beyond daunting for a more conservative girl like her. Although she was grateful she wouldn’t have to be naked in the snow that she normally appreciated so much, there was still the matter of being noticeably unclothed in an area without many hiding spots. All the suites and private dorms were locked, and the stairwells and hallways were about as bare as she was. Maybe a study room? No one would be there at dinner time, but getting to the closest one undetected was a huge risk.

Then again, it was better than knocking on someone’s door and getting more girls involved in this horrible mess. Maybe Kaitlyn had been speaking truthfully about keeping all this quiet, maybe not. Either way, there was one certainty when it came to an all girls’ school, or girls in general for that matter–each additional person that knew a secret was an exponential risk to said secret getting out. If there was a way to avoid risking yet another girl or group of girls finding out about this, that was the option Elise would choose.

Lowest risk? Fifth floor, and pray that the first study room she found was currently unoccupied.

Taking a deep breath, and wincing at the lingering sensitivity from the nipple clamps and boob slaps as she shifted her arm against her chest to brace herself for what stairs did to breasts that weren’t supported well, Elise quietly padded to the steps that would lead her upstairs.

Cautiously inclining her ear for one last listen, she began the ascent.
salen

Post by salen »

randomlygenerated wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:12 am I was trying to go back and find the scene where Elise is conditioned/tricked not to speak without permission but I can't seem to find it.

I actually just got finished re-reading the whole thing.
I'm not sure there is a specific point, like with all of this story it was an evolution of the role Elise was conditioned to play. The conditioning was more toward always answering properly which limited her chances to speak out. I think the closest Kaitlyn got to a trick is at the start of part 11 which depends on the exchange at the end of part 7 all of which solidified into Elise agreeing to not "complain or make a fuss" anymore. After that point she was punished each time she did speak out, with the most recent incident getting her thrown out into the hall.
randomlygenerated

salen wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:38 am
randomlygenerated wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:12 am I was trying to go back and find the scene where Elise is conditioned/tricked not to speak without permission but I can't seem to find it.

I actually just got finished re-reading the whole thing.
I'm not sure there is a specific point, like with all of this story it was an evolution of the role Elise was conditioned to play. The conditioning was more toward always answering properly which limited her chances to speak out. I think the closest Kaitlyn got to a trick is at the start of part 11 which depends on the exchange at the end of part 7 all of which solidified into Elise agreeing to not "complain or make a fuss" anymore. After that point she was punished each time she did speak out, with the most recent incident getting her thrown out into the hall.
Yeah I know the conditioning is incremental subtle, but there are also plenty of explicit points and I was looking for the point where it transitioned into Elise not being able to speak at all without permission.
*Lady Lucia* wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:55 pm In response to the above question, hit me up in January and I can probably track that part down for you. Still working on staying on top of my writing at the moment. XD
Thanks, appreciate it. No rush.