The Prefect

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Bqt

Re: The Prefect

Post by Bqt »

My heart beats so loud. I can’t wait for the next Chapter. Thank you Lady. Very very well written.
Bqt

Post by Bqt »

Is it only me who is looking every day for a update? :roll:
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Soon! This month's story focus voting has officially concluded, so you'll have a new part some time this week. :)
Bqt

Post by Bqt »

Okay thanks. I will wait :geek:

How many Chapters are left?
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Cont.

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Ended up falling behind schedule last week! For those following along elsewhere, this is my monthly story focus. I'll have another part up before this coming Saturday. :)

--Lady Lucia

P.S. I have no idea how many chapters are left. More than five, fewer than twenty?

------------------------------------------

The Prefect, Cont.

Her skirt.

For some reason, Elise had clung to the hope that her last article of clothing would remain off-limits. Hadn’t she gone through enough?

Aside from exposing herself to not only Kaitlyn and her two friends, Elise had also been paraded around the common room for the whole suite of girls to see. She had been clamped; her bare breasts slapped, pinched, and groped. She had been given a false sexuality and, not only had she been too flustered and embarrassed to deny it, but she had basically proven it by moaning from a girl’s touch and making out with Annie to boot. Looking back, she had actually moaned into one of those kisses as well, thanks to how sensitive her breasts were to the touch at that point.

And, apparently being a ‘lesbian’ at an all girls’ school was just the tip of the iceberg. Because, thanks to the way Kaitlyn presented things, the small audience to her neverending humiliation also believed that the collar, clamps, and handcuffs were all Elise’s possessions. Kaitlyn hadn’t been that far off the mark when she called Elise prudish earlier, and now everyone was going to think she was some kinky slut despite how she was actually a virgin. A straight virgin, rather than the promiscuous ‘lesbian’ the entire group of first-years now believed her to be.

And now, she had an impossible decision to make.

Consent to countless pictures being taken when the handcuffs left her in a state where she couldn’t cover her bare chest, or lose the rest of her modesty? Elise had been topless for so long that she was actually somewhat numb to the current reality. Everyone had already seen her, and felt her, and so much more. As long as she kept internally repeating Kaitlyn’s earlier ‘locker room’ justification, then her situation was slightly more bearable. Slightly.

But, unbeknownst to most of the girls in the room, Elise had been going commando for quite some time. Annie’s skirt had already threatened to ride up a number of times on her, but Elise was fairly certain she had managed to keep both her ass and her most private area concealed so far. Would she have the emotional stamina to concede the last article of clothing she was wearing?

If the half naked prefect dropped her skirt, there was nothing stopping Kaitlyn from changing her mind and allowing pictures anyway. But, on the other hand, there was also nothing stopping the smirking redhead from pulling the skirt down after a bunch of photos had been taken. Either way, Elise was totally at the mercy of the dorm’s ringleader. Handcuffed, and collared; adding to insult to injury, Elise actually had fewer possessions than when she first arrived.

While Elise stood frozen in indecision, quickly realizing this was a ‘no win’ situation, Kaitlyn was less patient. “What’s it going to be, Elise? Pictures, or skirt? Maybe Maya should get a few more slaps in while you decide.”

“NO.” Elise exclaimed. The single word of denial escaped her lips before she could stop it. Her poor boobs had already suffered through so much, and the mere suggestion of additional pain on her already sensitive and sore chest had managed to draw out an unintentionally spirited rejection. Praying that the abrupt attitude shift wouldn’t annoy the redhead who very much held the bound prefect’s fate in her hands, Elise quickly course-corrected. “I’m sorry. I mean, I’ve already decided . . .”

Elise wasn’t lying.

Considering that Kaitlyn could renege on her word either way, it was a no-brainer. If there was even the slightest chance it truly was an either/or situation, then Elise would rather be naked in front of ten girls than topless in front of hundreds with her half nudity immortalized forever as well.

“You sure?” Kaitlyn asked, “I’m sure Maya would love another round.”

“I would!” Maya exclaimed. She stood up from her spot on the edge of one of the sofas, eyeing Elise’s chest with an amused smile, “They’re such good targets. And not quite red enough, if you ask me.”

Elise was quick to speak up this time. She even remembered the unfair title, despite her haste to protect her chest from more abuse. “I’m sure, Miss Kaitlyn. I’ve decided. I-” Her voice caught in her throat for a moment. Thinking it was a lot easier than saying it, but Elise steeled herself for what was to come and pushed through the embarrassing phrase, “I’ll take off my skirt.”

Correcting her immediately, Kaitlyn said, “You want to take off your skirt?”

“Yes, Miss Kaitlyn.” It had been established forever ago that going along with the reversed titles and ‘proper’ responses was the best way to keep things moving without additional punishments and sub-tasks being tacked on. “I want to take off my skirt.”

Elise couldn’t help but glance towards the short brunette standing off to the side. She half expected either Kaitlyn or Annie to point out that it wasn’t technically her skirt; or, more accurately, she wished one of them would mention it so the slutty length would be explained to the seven girls that didn’t know Elise was wearing the smaller girl’s outfit piece.

No such luck.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Take it off, pet.”

The soon to be naked blonde blushed at the directness of Kaitlyn’s order, as well as the realization at how difficult the impending task was. Elise was still handcuffed. In order to get the skirt’s zipper undone, she had to shift in a manner similar to when immature teenage boys challenged a girl to touch her elbows behind her back. Except that was usually when a girl was clothed. Elise, on the other hand, blushed and cringed as her own movements caused her to inadvertently jut out her chest and shift her loose breasts once or twice.

Then, blushing even harder once she managed to get the zipper down and felt the formerly tight waistband suddenly loose around her, she took a deep breath and began working the plaid skirt past her hips.

Just a few more seconds, and the rest of the girls would realize she was totally bare underneath . . .
EthanDalton123

Post by EthanDalton123 »

Thanks for the update! Love, love, LOVE this story! Elise's torture being drawn out, the slow but inevitable loss of all of her possessions is perfect. Elise's naivety makes her the perfect victim for Kaitlyn's villainy! Can't wait for the next chapter, fingers crossed its a long time before Elise is wearing anything again 🤞🤞
SDS

Post by SDS »

Wonderful Chapter!

This continues to be one of my favourite on going story!
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

Bqt

Post by Bqt »

Thank you Lady. Very well written. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Cont.

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

The last few tugs of the skirt were easily the worst.

Every second Elise worked at pulling down the borrowed skirt from behind was another second her bare chest was unable to stay still during her movements. And yet, the closer she got to finishing the task, the more inevitable her ultimate exposure was.

But it was too late to call it quits, for a lot of reasons. Getting Annie’s tight skirt on in the first place had required a lot of tugging and squirming by the time the smaller girl’s garment neared Elise’s hips. And that was when Elise had both hands free. Now that she had forced the skirt down a few inches, it would be humiliating trying to pull it back up when her hands were cuffed behind her. Nearly impossible, too, without yanking her arm out of its socket. And that was IF she was allowed to change her mind. Knowing Kaitlyn, there was a good chance the skirt would be yanked to her ankles instead.

The moment of truth was when Elise felt the waistband of the lowered skirt brush up against her bare womanhood. Another inch or two, and her slender thighs would narrow enough that only widening them would keep the skirt from falling. Another inch or two, and she’d be totally exposed either way.

Closing her eyes as if it would save her from the room full of girls watching with bated breath, the blonde prefect had to partially squat so her bound hands could reach a little lower on her body. Cringing as her fingers brushed her now bare ass that she realized Annie and Caroline must be able to see from the way they flanked her and Kaitlyn from behind, Elise collected every ounce of willpower she had. Pressing and pushing down on the waistband and shimmying her legs a bit to help loosen the skirt that was only precariously held up at this point, Elise immediately felt it when she reached the point of no return.

For a few seconds, she blushed at the way her B cups slightly dangled and jiggled from the way she was bent in the quarter squat while wriggling the tight garment down. That embarrassment paled in comparison, however, to when she felt the silent whoosh of gravity dropping her skirt all the way down her legs.

Elise’s bare ass didn’t offer much to write home about. She was a slim white girl, and that extended to her curves. The one saving grace to her otherwise small rear was the fact that it was the same color as the rest of her body. Not only was it winter, but she didn’t tan very well even in the warm seasons. Her fair skin could come across as pale compared to other girls, but at least she was consistently pale. A seamless transition from her legs and lower back to her more private areas.

Her bare slit, however, was the type that most girls would be jealous of.

It was the smallest little coin purse. Her outer lips matched the petite nature of the rest of her body, and there was nothing to hide her most sacred area from being seen right away by every girl in the room. Since Elise was blonde, and didn’t have much hair down there to begin with, she didn’t even bother with trimming any more. A single swipe of her razor every now and then was enough to keep things totally bare; a hygienic and aesthetic choice she was deeply regretting at the moment.

The best she could manage was pressing her thighs together and somewhat crossing one leg over the other, but that’s it. The skirt around her ankles made it impossible to adjust her stance too much without the risk of falling off balance and, of course, she was handcuffed and couldn’t use her arms as a means to cover up like she normally would if caught while exposed. Elise’s subconscious hadn’t quite caught up to the current reality, as she felt the cuffs restrict a reflexive attempt to protect her modesty with her hands.

Kaitlyn was normally good at keeping it cool and staying in character, but she couldn’t help but scowl when faced with the naked prefect’s perfect little sanctuary. The dominant redhead had bigger boobs, but Elise’s looked so much better without a bra on. Kaitlyn was hands down the sexier girl, but it was fucking unfair that the petite blonde had such a objectively desirable aesthetic below the waist.

Well, she had already gone out of her way to punish Elise’s chest for being so naturally perky and well-shaped for her body. Maybe taking out her annoyance between the prefect’s legs was called for as well. But first, she’d snatch away any hope of the girl getting re-dressed in the near future.

“Elise?” Kaitlyn said. It was easy enough to adjust her scowl to a more stern expression to once again reinforce her control. “Step out of your skirt. Now.”

Less than a few hours ago, being fully naked in public would cause Elise to freeze up and freak out. But now? She had been topless for so long, and had dug herself so deep into a hole after Kaitlyn handed her the shovel and compelled her to dig, that the only thing she could do was obey. “Yes, Miss Kaitlyn.” The effort to lift her foot and wiggle it out of the plaid skirt now pooled around her ankles meant one thigh had to lift and partially separate from the other. No matter how hard she tried to prevent it, there was no way to avoid the exposure. Elise’s face turned crimson as she more fully bared herself to Kaitlyn and the audience of first-years, only to feel that blush darken at the giggles and hushed voices. One or two of them even pointed while whispering something to an adjacent girl.

Not one second after Elise’s second foot left the skirt, Caroline swiped it up and returned to her spot.

“Good girl,” Kaitlyn said, “Looks just like a real pet, now.”

Naked, save for a collar.
Bqt

Post by Bqt »

And again very well written. Iam exited to see what happens next. Now the exposure really begins.

I love you for this story Lady. ❤️