The Prefect

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Cont.

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Once again, the most popular vote this month! Enjoy. :)

--Lady Lucia--

Elise had never felt so vulnerable. So helpless.

If she wasn’t handcuffed, there was a good chance her ability to cover up would still be thwarted. Probably just by a snap of Kaitlyn’s fingers. Obedience was the only way to end this as quickly as possible, as any hesitation or resistance would be met with more punishments. She was already a mess at the moment; a kinky, slutty lesbian. An image that was the exact opposite of the girl she actually was, but none of these girls would believe such a claim after all of this. Even if it was the truth.

As for Kaitlyn’s pet comment, Elise chose to dutifully remain silent. It would be better to say nothing, especially if even the act of speaking would give the cruel redhead an opportunity to chastise her. For the moment, she simply kept her eyes on the floor, knowing that any eye contact with one of the first-years that was seeing her fully naked would spark yet another deep blush. Or cause her cheeks to darken, as the fair skinned blonde was pretty sure her cheeks were perpetually flushed now that she was fully naked.

“Funny story,” Kaitlyn said. She walked over to Elise and placed a hand on her bare shoulder. But, rather than talking to the exposed girl, she addressed the small audience in the common room. “There was this thing at my cousin’s high school. The girls made a game of slapping each other between the legs. Especially during gym glass,” she said. It painted a picture pretty easily; instead of the immature pantsing that often came with adolescents, apparently these teenagers did something similar to how the opposite gender would sometimes nut check each other. “The school had to ban it,” Kaitlyn continued, “Apparently girls crumbled mid-run and hurt themselves. One or two even threw up.”

It didn’t take a genius to figure out what Kaitlyn was foreshadowing. Elise took a tiny step back; a subconscious reaction that somehow overrode her mental efforts to stay quiet and still. The other girls had various reactions to the story, but the naked prefect remained silent.

In contrast to her usual bravado, Kaitlyn didn’t tease the audience or the submissive blonde this time around. Instead, she went right for it. Her hand crashed down on Elise’s most private and sensitive area, with as much force as she put behind some of the boob slaps earlier.

A sharp pain jolted through Elise’s body, and her knees instantly wobbled from the delayed sensation between her legs. It was like nothing she had ever experienced, and she gasped as her lower limbs gave out. Her sensitive little clit was already throbbing from what Kaitlyn just did, and things only got worse as her kneecaps hit the rough carpet. Taking a deep breath, she looked up at Kaitlyn in horror. How could a girl do something like that to another girl??

The redhead now towering above her didn’t seem bothered. “Wow, it works!” she exclaimed, “Looks like my cousin wasn’t exaggerating. Anyway, Elise, why don’t you stay down there? It’s time for your seventh task.”

It was the perfect thing to say. Kaitlyn was quite adept at reading girls, and Elise was pretty transparent at this point. Just by looking down at those eyes, it was clear that the girl was getting close to the point of crumbling and making this all less fun by getting emotions involved. So, to keep the watery eyes from turning into something more, Kaitlyn skipped her original plan of pulling Elise up by the hair and slapping her down there again. Instead, it was time to give everyone a memorable end to the show before getting them to disperse for dinner.

Elise just nodded. She was still winded from Kaitlyn’s blow, and trying her very hardest to keep from crying. Already naked and on her knees in front of a bunch of first-years, that final step of weakness would ensure they’d never see her the same way again. Although honestly, that was already the case in a lot of other ways.

“And what are you, Elise?” Kaitlyn asked.

This time, Elise couldn’t just nod. She knew what Kaitlyn wanted to hear. First, it was ‘I’m your good girl.’ Ever since the collar, however, it turned into something even more demeaning. “I’m your pet, Miss. Kaitlyn,” she said.

“Good girl. Now, I’m going to take off your kinky little handcuffs.” She held out her hand towards Caroline, and the taller brunette walked over and placed the key into the open palm waiting for it. “You’re going to behave, yes?”

“Yes, Miss Kaitlyn. I’m going to behave.” It was a miracle Elise managed to remember that she was supposed to answer ‘properly.’ Not only because of the faint pulses of pain that lingered, but also because things were once again framed in a way that made it sound like all of these inappropriate toys belonged to her.

“Good girl.”

Kaitlyn stepped behind Elise, an action that always made the bound girl nervous. It was bad enough when Kaitlyn was visible. Kaitlyn’s presence was made known immediately, however, when her fingertips began tracing down one of Elise’s arms. Squatting behind the handcuffed girl, keeping that light contact all the way to the wrists, she unexpectedly gave a sharp pinch to Elise’s bare rear with her other hand.

Elise squeaked and slightly squirmed at the way Kaitlyn’s nails dug into her backside, once again feeling the heat rise to her face again from how her unfettered breasts shifted accordingly to her jerky movement.

“ELISE. Hold still!” Kaitlyn snapped.

“Sorry . . .” Elise mumbled. The apology slipped out before she could stop it.

Kaitlyn gave an even harder pinch to Elise’s other cheek, just to make sure the girl had learned her lesson. There was still a reflexive twitch, but she opted to let it go.

“Well, since you’re such a kinky slut,” Kaitlyn trailed off while undoing the handcuffs, then smirked up towards the audience all waiting in suspense. Leaning forward to put her lips right next to Elise’s ear, she said, “You’re going to get yourself off for us. Right now.”
jofeyes1

Re: The Prefect

Post by jofeyes1 »

How many stories we’ve read about public exposure? Countless. And about forced nudity? Tons. And about girls masturbating in front of others? Can’t remember. And nonetheless this story and Lady Lucia have the capacity to built up the tension that make the reader believe to be in front of this genre for the first time.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Wonderful chapter! Can't wait for the conclusion!
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

Bqt

Post by Bqt »

This story gets better with every Chapter. I hope we don’t have to wait so long for the next chapter. Still thinking about this:

“For your sixth task, Elise, here are your options. One, give every girl here permission to take some pictures of you right now. I’m sure everyone would love to capture this memory.”

I hope this task comes back at the end.
shmeckle

Post by shmeckle »

I just found this story, and it's already one of my favorites. The pacing and build-up is perfect. There are so many devious ways Kaitlyn could keep Elise as her obedient pet. I can hardly wait for the next episode.

I noticed the first couple pages of this thread seem to be missing. It starts at the 5th part. From the first few posts, I gather there was a problem with a troll who need to be dealt with, but I think some of the good stuff got deleted too. Thankfully, you have links to your website where I could read the first four parts.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next to poor Elise, and interested in what happens at dinner and beyond.

shmeckle
jofeyes1

Post by jofeyes1 »

Lady Lucia has a blog where the first parts of the story are published. Don’t know what happened to the thread in this forum

https://www.ladyluciastories.com/
shmeckle

Post by shmeckle »

Bqt wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:43 am This story gets better with every Chapter. I hope we don’t have to wait so long for the next chapter. Still thinking about this:

“For your sixth task, Elise, here are your options. One, give every girl here permission to take some pictures of you right now. I’m sure everyone would love to capture this memory.”

I hope this task comes back at the end.
I don't know for sure, but it seems like Kaitlyn wouldn't do that. Right now they have a prefect that is going to give them a free pass on inspections, and that they probably could make do their bidding. If any of those pictures got out, Elise would surely lose her position. Her replacement could be stricter and defintely a lot less fun to play with.

But yeah, it does get better with every chapter. It looks like they're coming out at least one per month, which is good. I've got a few stories that are languishing that I'm going to get back to. I'd be happy to be able to meet that schedule.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

A little more than once a month! :)

I’ll have another two parts posted by September 15th, as this is the story that got the most votes on my Patreon for story focus this time around.

—Lady Lucia
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Cont.

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

For what felt like an eternity, time stood still.

Kaitlyn did not just say that. Or rather, she didn’t mean it. Did she? Despite the prefect’s full nudity and ever growing submission, Elise wasn’t blindly obedient. She had already subjected herself to plenty, but this? Not a chance. It was the most personal act she could possibly imagine, and there was no way she could bring herself to do that with an audience. No way.

Elise was still down on her knees, quiet and still as Kaitlyn’s words lingered in the not-quite-silence. Whispers and gasps filled the room, as Elise wasn’t the only girl who was questioning the seriousness behind Kaitlyn’s order. The blonde’s mind was racing behind her nervous eyes, searching desperately for something to say or do that would give her an out. But what could she offer, when she already had to go along with Kaitlyn’s every whim? Even suggesting an idea could potentially lead to her having to do it anyway, with no actual exchange or reward for her trouble.

“Elise.” Kaitlyn placed a hand on Elise’s bare ass, fully cupping one of her lower cheeks with the silent threat of a slap or a pinch if she stepped out of line, “You’re a proper girl, aren’t you?”

“Y-yes, Miss Kaitlyn,” Elise said. The words were spilling out of her mouth before she could think to stop them. She had been conditioned well in such a short timespan; partly because of Kaitlyn’s efforts, and partly because of the prefect training that Elise so often politely yet sternly used on other girls. “I’m a proper girl.”

“Then speak properly. Are you going to get yourself off for us?”

Once again, the response was natural. At least, at first. “Yes, Miss Kaitlyn. I’m going to-” she began, only to choke halfway through. While Elise was a lot more obedient at this point, especially thanks to her exposure below the waist, it wasn’t that much of a stretch when Kaitlyn had suggested that she was a prude earlier. Stumbling further into this pit that she kept digging herself was one thing, but the verbal trial before her was a lot more daunting than the recent physical ones. There was control involved; it was something that couldn’t be directly pushed on her out of impatience and dominance like everything else.

Despite being a virgin, and a vanilla girl at that, every single first-year in the room thought that she was some slutty girl with a bunch of kinky toys. If the collar, handcuffs, and clamps hadn’t done it, then this would surely seal the deal. And Kaitlyn knew it. “Go on, Elise. You’re almost done.” Her words were almost soothing, though the faint malice was still ever so slightly lining the tone. “Come on, I know you want to.”

Elise blushed at the suggestion, but it was just as vaguely accurate as the accusation that she was a prude. While she very much didn’t want to ‘perform’ for a bunch of gawking girls, the truth in Kaitlyn’s words lay in how Elise’s body had been affected by all of this. Though her nipples had been clamped and pinched and mercilessly teased, there was still a degree of reluctant pleasure underneath the pain and embarrassment. Same thing with the boob slaps that were followed up by all those sensual squeezes. Even kissing Annie had taken its toll; Elise wasn’t into girls, but it was still a deep kiss when her body had already been subtly edged leading up to it.

And this was the seventh task. Just one more thing, and Elise could get out of there and begin thinking of a plan to undo all the damage that the gossip of ten witnesses to her ultimate exposure could do to her reputation. If she were thinking more clearly, maybe she’d reconsider. But with the sunk cost fallacy, as well as her body still charged from the last half hour, it was difficult to keep things straight. So to speak.

“I- I’m going to get . . . umm, get myself off- for you,” Elise stammered. Her eyes shifted from the red haired tormenter just over her shoulder to the blur of girls sitting around the common room. Was it too late to take it back?

“You want to get yourself off for us,” Kaitlyn said, slightly shifting the phrase, “Say it clearly, girl. Be a good little pet.”

“I want to get myself off for you,” Elise echoed. Clear, but not particularly confident.

“You want to touch yourself.”

“I- I want to touch myself . . .”

“You want to touch yourself while thinking about Annie.”

Wait, what? A flicker of confusion flashed across Elise’s face, but another pinch down below cured her of any momentary hesitation or doubt. Squeaking and blushing dark red, Elise said, “I want to touch myself while thinking about Annie.”

Happy with the obedience, Kaitlyn added one more, “You’re a lesbian slut.”

“I’m a lesbian slut.” No hesitation.

“Good girl.” Giving Elise’s ass a small pat, Kaitlyn stood back up and walked over to Annie. She whispered in the girl’s ear for a minute, causing the short brunette to blush almost as brightly as Elise.

Still, Annie nodded and gave a reluctant smile. Feigning confidence, similar to the first kiss back in the private bedroom. Taking Kaitlyn’s hand, Annie followed her lead and walked over to a spot between Elise and the audience of seven on the other half of the room. Slightly off to the side, so she wouldn’t be obstructing their view.

Then, after taking a deep breath, Annie began to undo her white dress shirt button by button.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Author's note: One day late, but here we go!

THE PREFECT, cont.

Elise had been in the midst of a war within her own mind. Obedience was the only way out of this exposed experience that had spiraled out of control, and Kaitlyn had given her a job to do. On top of that, Elise’s body was sending a few needy signals of its own now that she was thinking about the impending task. However, she was still a prefect; she was a proper girl, despite the kinky/slutty image the onlooking girls now had of her. The proper voice within had been quieted more and more as she submitted to the dominant redhead, but it was still there. Pushing back, ever so slightly.

This new development with Annie stole Elise’s attention. Rather than looking within, she found herself looking at the small brunette’s upper body as it was revealed. It’s not that the naked prefect was staring on purpose. It was just so unexpected, and eyes tended to follow movement.

One button at a time, the younger girl’s top half came into view. Annie wore a plain nude bra, which was fairly common for Edgewood girls thanks to the white dress shirt required for their uniforms. Her breasts were on the smaller side, though the bra pushed them up just enough to offer a trace of cleavage. Next came her smooth, flat stomach. Then, after untucking the shirt to get the last few buttons, Annie took both halves of the white top and held them apart. Continuously flashing Elise, instead of letting the shirt settle from gravity to only show a sliver of her exposed top half.

“What-” Elise started saying, before remembering that saying anything without Kaitlyn’s permission tended to end badly. Biting her lip and hoping that a single word wouldn’t cause any further issues, she nervously glanced towards the redhead standing beside Annie. Shifting

“See that?” Kaitlyn said. Gesturing to Elise, naked and still on her knees, Kaitlyn explained, “The lustful stare. The lip bite. It’s pretty obvious what our little slut is excited about.”

At that, Elise immediately felt her cheeks flush. It wasn’t fair!! Her reflexive little bite had been turned against her, just like that. While nothing about Kaitlyn’s game had dramatically changed, something about this moment made everything sink in more clearly. The red haired first-year wasn’t just stripping her and taking every shred of dignity possible. She was also permanently changing Elise’s sexuality, at least in reputation. And the L word had been tossed around so much, it would be difficult to backpedal and claim that she was bi. At least that way, Elise could eventually attempt to pull the ‘it was just a phase’ card and shift back to being straight in the eyes of others.

She let her lip slip away from her upper teeth right away, but the damage had already been done. Almost speaking up to defend herself, Elise ended up just quietly squeaking to herself instead. The sound from the back of her throat was muffled by her closed lips, and she could only pray that no one else heard it.

Elise looked up at the two standing girls, wondering what this was all about. Annie was blushing, too, but put on a brave face. She was positioned in a way where no one in the audience could see her front side. Facing Elise, back to the other girls; the way she was holding her shirt even had a dual purpose of showing herself off to the kneeling blonde while obscuring her chest from anyone who might normally get a glimpse from the side.

Kaitlyn, in contrast, was wearing her full uniform. Smirking, as always, and shooting Elise a subtle wink before turning to the rest of the girls. “If you hadn’t noticed, Annie is a fucking rock star,” she began, “And Elise? She’s a slut. A lesbian slut. I wouldn’t be surprised if she raids our underwear drawers during room inspections. After this, make sure you check if you’re missing anything. I’ll make sure she pays up to replace what she’s stolen. Something tells me you’re each missing at least one bra. Just let me know, okay? If that’s the case, everyone here can get a new one. Elise’s treat.”

‘What?!’ Elise’s eyes widened at the accusation, before she realized there was more to it than that. Aside from her reputation and prefect position being in jeopardy if rumor got out that she was abusing her key privileges, this would cause her bank account to take a serious hit. Bras weren’t cheap, and Kaitlyn was more or less hinting that each girl present should lie in order to get a brand new one free of charge.

“Now then, I think my obedient pet has a task to perform,” she said. After placing a hand on Annie’s shoulder and whispering something else in her ear, Kaitlyn returned to Elise and crouched down until they were eye to eye. Hooking a finger under the slim black collar, she gave a little tug that caused the naked blonde to follow the movement and lean forward. “You’re going to lie down and spread your legs,” Kaitlyn said. She brushed her lips against Elise’s ear and kept her voice low, though the smirk could practically be heard in the lilting murmur. “You’re going to fuck yourself, and you’re going to look at Annie the whole time,” she continued, “Don’t you dare fake it, Elise. I’ll know. Trust me. Got all that?”

Elise managed to meekly nod her head in affirmation, desperately wishing that this was all somehow a vivid nightmare. This couldn’t be real, could it? Belatedly thinking about the fact that Kaitlyn might not have recognized the head nod due to how they were positioned, she whispered, “Yes, Miss Kaitlyn.”

“Good,” Kaitlyn said, “Oh, and one more thing.” She pressed her lips more fully against the helpless girl’s ear, dropping her voice to a barely audible level. For only Elise to hear.

Continuing, the wicked redhead said, “Make sure you moan Annie’s name.”