Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8, 9, 10, 11]

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Steptoe

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8, 9, 10, 11]

Post by Steptoe »

More please.

Far too long waiting
More4me

Post by More4me »

More please
Bulky Bob

Post by Bulky Bob »

Kaitlyn needs more humiliation.

I've been missing her a lot.
Badger

Post by Badger »

I somehow missed reading this little gem.

Lots of fun.

More please
Ho hum

Post by Ho hum »

I suspect that the story is not going to continue and will remain unfinished. I sincerely hope not.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

BUMP

This is such a great, albeit intense, humiliation story I hope the author might see this thread and consider writing more.
Spanker

Post by Spanker »

Totally agree. We need closure on this
PollyPan

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8, 9, 10, 11,12,13]

Post by PollyPan »

[PART 13]

As the taller girl continued to grind her crotch against Kaitlyn’s poor face and assault her breasts, the other spectators just watched and laughed as the naked plaything writhed around under her restraints.

“God just watching her struggle is so hot!” Exclaimed Sarah, still breathing heavily from her earlier ride of Kaitlyn’s tongue.

“Damn right!” laughed one of the guys.

“I wonder how much more we can make her squirm...” grinned another of them, menacingly.

“I dunno, she certainly seems to like it when we do this at least!” Rachel teased, bending down between Kaitlyn’s spread thighs and sliding a finger into her exposed hole.

“Mmmm!” was all that could be heard beneath the muffling of the taller girls’ pussy on Kaitlyn’s face.

Rachel took this as a sign that she was enjoying it, and slid another finger in and began to twist them around and piston them in and out. “God she’s fucking soaked, I bet she’s so desperate to release!” she laughed once again.

“That would be too easy though, wouldn’t it.” laughed Sarah, lightly running her fingers across the poor girl’s waist.

*SMACK* *SMACK*

“Fuuuuuuck, she’s so good at this!” The taller girl exclaimed, once again slapping Kaitlyn’s breasts as she came closer to her own release.

Jenny had simply been watching, trying to figure out how best to torture their little toy further; but then she had an excellent idea. She walked over to the sink where the empty bottle Kaitlyn had earlier been forced to drink from lay and retrieved it.

“You, come with me a minute!” She demanded of one of the guys, who looked a little confused but knew not to defy her.

Jenny and the guy then disappeared into one of the stalls and closed the door behind them.

“Mmmmmm!! Pppllsss!” Mumbled Kaitlyn beneath her tormenter, as the taller girl began to grind her pussy harder on the poor naked girl’s face and continue to assault her poor tits.

A few minutes of this passed until the stall door reopened and the guy emerged, with a strangely satisfied look upon his face.

“You next!” Jenny pointed at another of the guys, who simply agreed as before - the door once again closing behind them.

“What was that about?” Sarah asked the previous guy.

“Ohhh, you’ll see!” He responded, with a big grin on his face.

“Fuck fuck fuck!!!” The taller girl finally exclaimed as she finally began to orgasm atop Kaitlyn’s poor face, her juices gushing out as she did, forcefully spraying down into Kaitlyn’s gag and then having to be forcefully swallowed.

Kaitlyn merely cried even more, surprised she still even had the capability left to do so, as the disgusting fluids travelled down her throat. She thought maybe she’d finally get a moments peace to at least lie there and regain some sort of rest, but without any delay Rachel continued her two finger assault of Kaitlyn’s virgin cunt, making sure to stop any time she felt the poor girl was getting close.

The door then swung open once again as the second guy came out, again looking very satisfied with himself. The third guy simply walked over himself this time without any beckoning, and one again the door shut behind them.

“She’ll need a few minutes,” the second guy nodded to Sarah.

“A few minutes? Hmm, there’s plenty we can do in that time..” she laughed evilly, eyeing up their little pet.

“How’re you feeling, Kaitlyn? Was she yummier than me?” She teased her.

“Mmm! Nn!” Was all Kaitlyn could get out. Truth be told she wasn’t really trying to compare the taste of two different pussys forcefully rode against her face, she’d instead been thinking things along the lines of “when will this end” and “oh my god can I please just die”.

“Was that a no?!” The taller girl shouted angrily, towering above Kaitlyn’s face. “Because you better not be saying my beautiful little pussy wasn’t tasty!” she further berated her.

“Now now, I’m sure she wouldn’t dare insult you like that!” teased Sarah, slowly running a finger up Kaitlyn’s chest towards her neck.

Kaitlyn’s breathing was sporadic as she couldn’t ever escape the sense of dread and panic she felt every second under their control. She had just wanted her bag back; what a stupid mistake that had been.

“I suspect you’ll become an expert on taste soon enough anyway, little toy!” The taller girl smirked. Sarah looked a little puzzled but then realised what was going on.

It was at this moment the stall door opened once again, Jenny pushing past her third satisfied “customer” and joining the other girls again.

“Thanks for your help boys, but really you may wanna get some pills if you can’t last any longer than that!” Jenny teased, “or maybe I’m just that good.” She smirked. “Now as much as I’m sure you’d like to stay, I don’t think it’s fair to little baby Kaitlyn here to scare her with your presence, so shoo shoo!”

She then handed their phones over to Rachel who then led them outside the bathroom once more.

“No fair, we wanted to watch!” shouted one of the boys, the three of them now in the corridor with Rachel.

“Yeah, after the.. uh.. hard work.. we put in just now that’s not fair!” cried another.

“Now now boys, we’ll make sure to record everything for your viewing pleasure!” Rachel laughed, trying to appease them.

“So you say, but who’s to trust you won’t just delete the footage after and call it a day?” The first guy asked, untrusting of the girl.

“Come on boys, why would we go to the trouble of filming it if not for keepsies!” She tried to reason.

“Hmph, we’ll see...” said the third guy, as they began to walk away, leaving Rachel to once again enter the bathroom and lock the door.

“Those bitches!” Muttered the second guy as the three of them walked away.

“Don’t worry, they’ll get what’s coming to them.” grinned the first guy.

TO BE CONTINUED
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

YAY another chapter!!! Thank you for posting this so soon.

Hooked6
Spanker

Post by Spanker »

An interesting change in direction. It looks like little Kaitlyn is going to have some company in her humilation. I'm interested how this plays out whilst retaining the intense humiliation.