Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8, 9, 10, 11]

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
PollyPan

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14]

Post by PollyPan »

[PART 14]

As Rachel re-entered the bathroom, she saw Jenny standing over Kaitlyn. Sarah was between the bound girl’s legs, still slowly toying with her aching holes, and the other two girls were just watching on and giggling to themselves.

“I know you’ve just had two yummy treats from my friends here already, baby, but I’m sure you’re still hungry for more, right?” teased Jenny, bending down and squatting near Kaitlyn’s head.

“Mnnnn!” was all Kaitlyn could get out, with her mouth still agape from the ring gag and her tongue protruding out from within it. She was terrified that Jenny was about to be the third girl she’d have to have ride her face but she was mistaken.

“Aww, I bet she thinks she gets to eat my yummy little pussy out,” laughed Jenny, having something far worse in store for her already planned, “don’t worry little Kaitlyn, my pretty snatch is too good for your gross mouth to touch so I won’t be giving you the privilege of tasting it!” she teased.

Kaitlyn was somewhat relieved, but if she had known what would be coming next she probably would’ve preferred the third girl grinding her crotch on her face.

“I can see you’re disappointed, but don’t worry - the boys have provided a yummy drink to make up for it!” Jenny smirked, producing the bottle she’d held hidden behind her back until now.

As Kaitlyn eyed it up she became terrified once more. The bottle was clearly quite filled with what could only be described as three thick, slimy looking loads of disgusting pale liquid. She now understood what Jenny had been up to behind the stall door. “God did she really make all of them cum that fast?” Kaitlyn wondered, amidst her panic and fear.

“Mmnnn! Nnnn! Pllls!!” She tried to cry out, again amounting to very little but noise. She desperately did not want their disgusting cum in her mouth, she couldn’t stand the idea of something so humiliating. She once again tried to thrash around but to no avail.

“Ooh, looks like she’s excited for her yummy treat!” Laughed one of the other girls.

“I bet it’ll taste gross,” the other simply smirked, watching on.

Jenny now held the bottle just above Kaitlyn’s gag, teasingly tipping it towards her but not quite yet letting the contents spill out. Kaitlyn looked up at her with pleading, tear soaked eyes, but Jenny simply laughed as she stared back into them.

“Open wide!” She laughed, “oh wait you don’t have a choice,” she teased, beginning to pour the contents of the bottle into the open gag, making sure the juices slid down Kaitlyn’s tongue and down into her throat.

Kaitlyn wanted to scream as the disgusting, warm, salty liquid entered her poor mouth. It tasted gross and she hated every second as Sarah made sure to film every part of it.

“Ooh I think she likes it!” Rachel teased, looking at the bound girl’s wincing face. “It’s a shame we only have so much.”

“It’s fine, we’re nearly done with her anyway,” Jenny replied, pouring the last few drops over the poor girl’s face and then to Kaitlyn’s surprise she removed the gag as well.

“Pl-please! No more... let me... let me go!” She cried, she was worried she’d never recover from the trauma of this day.

“Aww, don’t worry little baby, we have one more thing we need from you and then we’re gonna let you go!” laughed Sarah, as she once again began to slide the dildo inside Kaitlyn’s tired hole back and forth.

“Mmmnn! No please stop!” begged Kaitlyn, breathlessly.

Much to her surprise, Sarah did stop toying with her, but only to let her know what they had in store for her.

As Jenny began to unbind one of Kaitlyn’s hands, Sarah began to outline the conditions on which Kaitlyn be let go.

“Right slut, since your juicy little hole seems so eager to cum, we’re gonna let you toy with yourself until you do.”

Kaitlyn hated the idea but if it meant she came closer to escape she’d agree to almost anything at this point.

“However, for every 30 seconds that you don’t cum, we’re gonna delete less and less of the footage we’ve taken today, and who knows what will come of that content, little baby!” She laughed.

Kaitlyn began to panic, she didn’t know how long it would take her to cum. In fairness, Sarah’s constant toying with her throbbing pussy had her already wet and excited down there, but could she really cum so easily with people watching?

“Furthermore, when you do cum, you must scream out ‘I’m a needy little slut, thank you for letting me cum’!” Sarah teased. If you don’t there’ll be... consequences.

With the added rule, Kaitlyn knew she’d be even more anxious now in fear of forgetting, probably making it take even longer for her. What were they going to do with the footage they took? She didn’t dare think about it.

“Right slut, get to fucking yourself, or else!” Jenny smirked, moving Kaitlyn’s free hand to the toy between her bound, spread legs.

Rachel then started a timer and made sure to hold it up so Kaitlyn could see it, adding to the poor girls anxiety.

As her hand slowly gripped the pink toy already nested between her lips, the final act of Kaitlyn’s humiliation began.
Hooked6

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8, 9, 10, 11]

Post by Hooked6 »

Another erotic chapter. Your imagination and talent for creating humiliating scenes is brilliant. This may sound like a cliche but I can’t wait to see what happens next.

Hooked6
PollyPan

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 15]

Post by PollyPan »

[Part 15]

Kaitlyn closed her eyes as she began to move the thick, pink rod between her thighs. Her tight, soaking hole felt raw with pain and pleasure after being tortured for so long without release. Surely it wouldn’t take her long to cum?

She’d closed her eyes to try and take her mind away from the horrible situation she was in, and tried imagining that she was as far removed from her ongoing situation as possible. Perhaps she was in a big, comfy bed with a wonderful lover, getting satisfied over and over by his hot body. Oh how she wished that could be the case instead of this.

The other girls watched in twisted pleasure as Kaitlyn assaulted her poor pussy with the toy - unbeknownst to Kaitlyn, Sarah had placed numbing cream on it whilst she’d been made to drink the boys’ juices, so it would take much longer than expected for the poor thing to feel a release.

The otherwise silent room was filled with the juicy sounds of Kaitlyn’s assault on her own body. Thrust after thrust of the toy against her juices echoed against the bathroom walls. One of the other girls made sure she was capturing all of it on her camera.

“Uh oh, thirty seconds already gone!” Sarah laughed, holding the timer up to the poor girl’s face.

Kaitlyn suddenly opened her eyes to confirm she wasn’t being lied to, but was met with the image of the timer counting up further still.

“Mmm!! No!!” she cried. It wasn’t fair, why was her body betraying her like this? She needed that footage deleted, and she needed to fucking cum.

“Come on, slut, I thought you wanted this? You’re not doing a very good job!” laughed Rachel.

Desperate now, Kaitlyn let the toy fall onto the base, pointing up, and managed to manoeuvre her bound body on top of it so that she could just about ride the toy instead of fucking herself with it.

“Wow! Look at the whore go!” laughed Jenny, “I didn’t know she was such a little cowgirl!”

Kaitlyn looked utterly ridiculous at this point, but she didn’t care anymore, she just wanted this to be over. Luckily, the numbing cream was beginning to wear off, and a new wave of pleasure began to hit her.

“Oooh.. 1.5 minutes, girl!” teased Sarah, “better hurry up!” she smirked. The timer didn’t really mean anything, as if they’d ever delete any of this footage - it was just fun to watch the poor girl suffer in hope of salvation.

After a little bit more force, Kaitlyn felt it coming. The waves of pleasure were building, and with one final bout of riding she began to shake violent and fall back towards the cold, soaking floor. Her toes curled and her hips bucked as her juices began to spray out in short bursts.

“Damn! She’s a squirter too!” exclaimed the taller of the other girls, “Gross, she almost got me with it!”

Kaitlyn lay there panting in pleasure and humiliation. Surely this was it, she’d humiliated herself beyond release and lost all of her pride and humility. Surely it was over now? They’d let her out of this ridiculous cat attire and bondage and let her dress, delete the footage and let her go? Oh how naive she was.

“That was a nice show, baby!” started Jenny, “but you forgot to say the magic words…” she continued. Fear shot through Kaitlyn’s tired body once more. “and we know what happens to little whores who can’t behave, don’t we?” she said sternly.

Kaitlyn looked up at her with terror. What more could be done to her at this point that she hadn’t already suffered? This thought terrified her more than anything. And as she thought about this, Jenny reached into her bag and pulled out a small cooler full of ice.

“You look a little hot there, poor thing,” she laughed, “I think it’s time we cool you down!” she smirked as she moved menacingly towards her.
Helloo

Post by Helloo »

So glad to see this story being continued! Can’t wait for the next part!
Helloo

Post by Helloo »

Hope to see a return of “PollyPan” and their stories soon!! Been way too long!
Boosh555

Post by Boosh555 »

I hope this story gets finished sometime soon