Trapped in the Shower -- Part 15 (June 21)

Stories about girls doing the pantsing, stripping and humiliating to boys.
Executionus

Re: Trapped in the Shower -- Part 15 (June 21)

Post by Executionus »

indianboy wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:12 am Great story. Only thing I am worried about is I feel it will wrap up soon because as per the first chapter it was 9pm when Erik goes in his home for shower and one of the girls commented that she is allowed to be out till 11pm. I am assuming all these dares would have surely took 2 hours by now. Ofcourse the author can look to extend it by somehow creating a situation where on the girls gets a call from her parents that they are going away due to some emergency and she can stay at one of her friends home or maybe the group can wind up the dates for today and agree that they will continue them the next evening. Let's see how the story unfolds.
The next dare is the last one, followed by the three individual sessions, and then the finale of the night.

In my head it's been around an hour so far since 9. Most of the dares took around 5 minutes or less, with the photo shoots taking longer because they took turns doing them. It was 9:10 for Erik's first pose session which was like 3 minutes, 6ish for the towel dares (1 minute apiece, plus stalling), 3 minutes for Kelly's confession session, 5 for the washing, 10 for the door press dare, 15 for the pictures, 5 total for the butt trade, and add some time for talking which makes it somewhere around 10ish.

Also Lisa the youngest is the only one expected home by 11 since it's summer vacation, and that will be dealt with as the deadline nears. There are advantages to laid back parents who know and trust all of your friends.
Last edited by Executionus on Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chwipiwr

Post by chwipiwr »

That's some really well thought out story-line planning!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

chwipiwr wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:12 pm That's some really well thought out story-line planning!
The irony is that this last part with the butt trade was completely unplanned lol. I just had the idea for it a couple days ago and felt like I needed another good ENM scene after so many parts devoted to the photoshoots.
SaucyKnaves

Post by SaucyKnaves »

Gotta wonder something, considering the characters' continued pursuit of fairness between Erik and the girls: If they now know his "size," is he entitled to know their cup size as fair compensation? It'd be fun to see that exchange go down lol

Also, I'm a little obsessed with this story; I keep checking back every few hours on the daily. Fantastic job as always, Executionus.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

SaucyKnaves wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:13 am Gotta wonder something, considering the characters' continued pursuit of fairness between Erik and the girls: If they now know his "size," is he entitled to know their cup size as fair compensation? It'd be fun to see that exchange go down lol

Also, I'm a little obsessed with this story; I keep checking back every few hours on the daily. Fantastic job as always, Executionus.
Thanks! I've been a little obsessed with this story myself as the writer to be honest. Embodying the characters of this story fills me with a sense of positivity that I've been enjoying a lot. I haven't had a lot of positivity in my life lately so this is a nice escape lol.

As for cup size, I never even thought of that since I assumed Erik already knows all of their cup sizes. Girls don't keep that as much of a secret and these are his best friends after all. I used to know the cup sizes of nearly all of the girls I hung out with when I was younger, and I got dragged into bra shopping with half of them (not as hot as it sounds). I've also personally been a witness to multiple groups of girls multiple times get into "my boobs are the biggest" arguments, proudly bringing up their cup sizes as evidence. The worst part is that every single one of those arguments that I've ever seen had a fairly blatant winner and the other girl(s) involved were delusional.

There's also the fact that most women suck at measuring their cup sizes, especially growing teenagers, so they're probably completely wrong anyway. If I was going to do something on the scale of female measurements, I'd have them use a tape measure and wrap it around their chests to get a full circumference. I don't think that will end up happening however. It's time to move into Erik's last big dare.

In case I never figure out a not-awkward place to put this, I've been running under the basic idea that Jennifer is a C, Lisa is a B, and Kelly is an A or smaller-band B since she's the skinniest and flattest of the girls (although not actually flat, more handful size). There's a decent bit of envy on Kelly's part about Lisa, since Lisa is a year younger yet has slightly bigger breasts and a bigger butt than Kelly does.
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

Executionus wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:03 am As for cup size, I never even thought of that since I assumed Erik already knows all of their cup sizes. Girls don't keep that as much of a secret and these are his best friends after all. I used to know the cup sizes of nearly all of the girls I hung out with when I was younger, and I got dragged into bra shopping with half of them (not as hot as it sounds). I've also personally been a witness to multiple groups of girls multiple times get into "my boobs are the biggest" arguments, proudly bringing up their cup sizes as evidence. The worst part is that every single one of those arguments that I've ever seen had a fairly blatant winner and the other girl(s) involved were delusional.
Interesting. I'd say I've had the oposite experience, on balance. The girls I've known tend to be very reticent to go near the topic of breast size in general, at least when around guys and bra size in particular seems to be particularly taboo, often bringing a conversation to a swift conclusion if someone brings it up for some reason. It's not universal by any means; I've known women who will openly and comfortably talk about being big or small, but even among those ladies it's rare (for me anyway) to encounter one who doesn't have a problem discussing their specific bra size. This was especially the case with teenage girls, from what I remember. Obviously with girlfriends it's different.

I actually thought that Jennifer might be insecure about something along the lines of smaller than advertised tits or an odd shape or sagging or something. Only because you've described her as the most traditionally 'hot girl' but also specifically mentioned her as having body insecurities (with her also being the only one not to send a pic earlier). Of course it have been something else about her body she was embarrassed about, but the breasts seemed to make the most sense to me for someone her age. It sounds like I was completely off the mark on that one!

Great story, really enjoying it.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Executionus wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:45 am
indianboy wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:12 am Great story. Only thing I am worried about is I feel it will wrap up soon because as per the first chapter it was 9pm when Erik goes in his home for shower and one of the girls commented that she is allowed to be out till 11pm. I am assuming all these dares would have surely took 2 hours by now. Ofcourse the author can look to extend it by somehow creating a situation where on the girls gets a call from her parents that they are going away due to some emergency and she can stay at one of her friends home or maybe the group can wind up the dates for today and agree that they will continue them the next evening. Let's see how the story unfolds.
The next dare is the last one, followed by the three individual sessions, and then the finale of the night.

In my head it's been around an hour so far since 9. Most of the dares took around 5 minutes or less, with the photo shoots taking longer because they took turns doing them. It was 9:10 for Erik's first pose session which was like 3 minutes, 6ish for the towel dares (1 minute apiece, plus stalling), 3 minutes for Kelly's confession session, 5 for the washing, 10 for the door press dare, 15 for the pictures, 5 total for the butt trade, and add some time for talking which makes it somewhere around 10ish.

Also Lisa the youngest is the only one expected home by 11 since it's summer vacation, and that will be dealt with as the deadline nears. There are advantages to laid back parents who know and trust all of your friends.
Nice that you have an outline and you are sticking to it!
Visit my Complete Story Archive!
Watch as Kelly and Mike torment each other.
Take a sneak peek inside my Spank Bank.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

jimmythehand wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:08 pm I actually thought that Jennifer might be insecure about something along the lines of smaller than advertised tits or an odd shape or sagging or something. Only because you've described her as the most traditionally 'hot girl' but also specifically mentioned her as having body insecurities (with her also being the only one not to send a pic earlier). Of course it have been something else about her body she was embarrassed about, but the breasts seemed to make the most sense to me for someone her age. It sounds like I was completely off the mark on that one!
Jennifer's insecurities and overall complex are going to be a big part of her one on one with Erik chapter actually, and I plan on going pretty deep with it. Part of it comes from being jealous of Kelly and Lisa (all three girls believe themselves to be the significantly least attractive of the trio). But there's nothing actually wrong with her body aside from possibly being too tall (which she prefers anyway). Where Kelly has a giant list of perceived flaws that give her strong body dysmorphia, Jennifer instead cannot locate a single specific flaw in herself yet STILL feels overall inadequate. Her inability to locate something to "fix" is part of what bothers her so badly, because she cannot figure out how to improve herself and therefore feels powerless and trapped.

Another part of her complex she has mentioned in one of her pov chapters: she sees the act of a boy seeing a girl naked as an inherently dominant action, putting the nude person in a submissive position. The boastful nature of the boys at school gave her this impression. Her pride prevents her from being submissive or weak in such a way, so she refuses to ever let any boy see her naked. To her it would feel like a piece of her dignity was literally stolen away, never to return. She'd feel like less of a person. She admires and cares about Erik deeply, far more than she shows outwardly. Placing herself in a situation where she would be forever beneath him instead of being seen as his equal would be devastating to her. What's worse, is that she is fully aware that she's a giant hypocrite by always trying to see Erik naked (and therefore putting him beneath her). She feels like a piece of shit for being a hypocrite on that subject, but she's just too attracted to Erik to keep from acting thirsty all the time and she's extremely poor at expressing her feelings in a healthy way. So as a result she harasses Erik with the exact same selfish zeal that the boys at school do to her, despite feeling guilty about it afterwards. So yeah, she's all in her own head and can't escape
SaucyKnaves

Post by SaucyKnaves »

Executionus wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:03 am
As for cup size, I never even thought of that since I assumed Erik already knows all of their cup sizes. Girls don't keep that as much of a secret and these are his best friends after all. I used to know the cup sizes of nearly all of the girls I hung out with when I was younger, and I got dragged into bra shopping with half of them (not as hot as it sounds). I've also personally been a witness to multiple groups of girls multiple times get into "my boobs are the biggest" arguments, proudly bringing up their cup sizes as evidence. The worst part is that every single one of those arguments that I've ever seen had a fairly blatant winner and the other girl(s) involved were delusional.
Interesting. The girls you hung out with must've been way more carefree than mine! The ones I knew weren't overly shy or conservative, but sadly there were never any "my boobs are the biggest" arguments. The grand majority of them were actually bi, and they generally presented more masculine around the guys they knew, except for the ones with whom they were in serious relationships.