Lost a bet. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW HIM MERCY!!!

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Drax6119

Re: Lost a bet. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW HIM MERCY!!!

Post by Drax6119 »

The girls' party with him as naked server is a good basic idea, but I would make these additions:

Every girl has full license to touch him ANYWHERE, but he absolutely must keep hands to himself.
Each girl he gives a drink to must stroke his dick 4 pumps. No matter how hard he gets, he may not cum under any circumstances without UNANIMOUS agreement from all girls present.
He is not allowed to ask for such relief.
While he is hard, talk frankly about how disappointing his tiny dick is.
After you've had him throbbing for a few hours, blindfold him & pick 3 girls at random. Have him touch each girl's bare tits for 30 seconds. IF he guesses ALL 3 girls correctly, he gets to jack off to completion for you as you video him. If he guesses EVEN ONE wrong, he gets NO relief, and gets kept just below boiling until you release him from servitude - whenever y'all decide that might be.
NRC

Post by NRC »

Are tattoos allowed? If not use indelible ink and have girls write all over his body about his inadequacies. Be sure to capture it on camera.
Binx

Post by Binx »

Yes tattoo's ar allowed
Grower

Post by Grower »

Have a weeklong sleepover and have him stay with you. The catch? He is not allowed clothes or any way to cover himself. He must always be in a room with at least one of you. The week should start with him stripping completely naked, and having his entire body shaved (he can keep the hair on his head), including the genitals. Take lots of pictures once he's nice and smooth.

He can't close the door on any of you and can't cover with his hands. When he sleeps he is. Not allowed blankets, unless you ask him to crawl under the covers with you, which he must do He may wear socks and shoes. When he takes a shower, which he must do daily, it must be cold to shrink his penis further. Also. One of you must be the one to actually bathe him in the shower.

Invite lots of friends over every day. He must obey the commands of you and your friends, within reason. Don't hurt him, but do humiliate him, including lots of walking back and forth to make his tiny cock jiggle around.

Give him plenty of little tasks, like bringing you food and drinks. Lots of exercise too. Or little dances. When he's not serving you, he may do as he wishes, so long as he sits/stands/lays with his legs open and penis on full display to you.

Take a picture every time he gets hard, and do with it want you want. Send it to a friend, print it out. Just definitely post it here, roo. Of course, you are allowed to do whatever you want to give him a boner, too.
littl1p

Post by littl1p »

so I think once you have been fully nude for a while the humiliation fades and it turns into ok lets just get this over with. so you need to keep it fresh and even prolong the actual reveal of his tiny one. here is my suggestion.
1. have a party with girls he knows and possibly has a crushes on, also if any girls that don't like him for any reason.
2. before the party he is soaking in an ice bath from waist down so his already little peen can shrivel to maximum tiny size along with shriveled balls.
3. he starts out serving drinks in a pink tight tshirt, tight blue jean shorts and heels, so they can see how flat the crotch is but still maybe thinkg he is somehow tucking it not knowing how he could fit a penis and balls in there
4. then after a but he goes back to ice bath while guest sip drinks and discuss how funny he looked dressed in tight girls clothes, when he comes out he is now in only a tight spaghetti strap tank and thongs and heels, revealing that he is indeed not tucking but just so small that his bulge is basically flat and it all fits under the tiny triangle of the thong.
5. as they all realize that he is really a tiny dick and ball boy, he keeps serving drinks and can be made to do things like lay on his back and spread his legs or bend over and spread his legs so they can see there is no tricks or hidden parts, its all covered under that tiny triangle.
6. finally after one more intermission/ice dip keeping him ridiculously tiny, he comes out naked with a 6 inch ruler hanging from a string around his neck so any of the girls can measure his little dinkle as they please and take as many pics as they want, and there will be a table of things like baby carrots, cocktail sausages , baby gherkins, for foods to eat and compare to him, and some non food items like pen lids, batteries, etc. the last part is he will then be made to stand in the middle of the room and use one finger to rub his soft shriveled pee pee til it gets hard and you and your friend will perform the erect measurement and make him announce, My name is (forgot his name) and my fully hard penis is blah inches long. then have him jerk off in front of everyone and time how quickly he cums.

thats my plan, I'm not into pain or any gross stuff so its all humiliation, and whether you use it or not I had fun thinking of it, lol
BABYRYAN2121

Post by BABYRYAN2121 »

the ice bath ideas are fantastic and brutal, where would you be willing to tattoo him?
hightab

Post by hightab »

Binx wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:45 pm Hello people my name is becky and I have taken over Jack's account for the time being. As you all know jack lost a bet to me and my friend Rachel recently. See previous post for full details. I would just like to say why we did give Jack permission to ask you all to show him mercy. I would personally like to ask you to show him NO MERCY whatsoever.

You see about a month ago me and Rachel found out that Jack loves to go on websites like this and read about people being humiliated. So when he lost are bet we thought what about we make him live out his very own humiliation story and who better than to get the authors and fellow readers to decide his forfeit.

No as Jack already mentioned. Please see previous post for full details. You will give suggestions for his forfeit and me and rachel will choose our favourite out of those suggestions.

Please nothing that will get jack harmed or arrested. Anything else goes please be as creative as you'd like as this could be your chance to see your story come to life. Like jack said if me and Rachel will be taking pictures and video.

On a personal note I would like to say that if me and Rachel lost the bet jack was going to have us give him a blowjob whenever he asked for a week. So I would love to see him humillated as much as possible. We already made jack tell you about his tiny dick. Chloe a good friend of mine almost had sex with jack a year ago and when she saw how small his dick was she burst out laughing made an excuse and left. Jack always said chloe was lying when she told us about his tiny dick. So I must say I'm looking to finding out the truth.

I'm new to all these humillation sites but I must say the anticipation of the suggestions you guys our gonna come up with for Jack's forfeit is getting me very excited if you know what I mean.

Did you do any of the ideas that were given to you here ?
wesleysnipes

Post by wesleysnipes »

The guy definitely chickened out
Thatsadperv33

Post by Thatsadperv33 »

It's a shame this didn't actually go anywhere. I guess we all knew it was fake though.
markiee

Post by markiee »

On my 50th b'day, my wife , mother-in-law & I went out to dinner, came home for cake & champaign. As the door closed behind my mil leaving, my wife said there's only 1 thing left to do, & within 10 seconds had me stripped to my b'day suit, pulled me to our living room couch, sat down & pulled me over her knee, & started my spanking. About 1/2 way threw, the front door opened, & in walked my mil, "sorry, forgot my keys". She stopped dead in her tracks as she took in the scene before her. Then she walked over laughing as the women talked, she looked down at me, saying, "this is a whole different side of you markiee, that I've never scene before, but hope to see a lot more of". The women laughed, I tried getting up to cover up, but my wife was having none of that, saying, "where do you think you're going? Mom's already seen me giving you your spanking". Then, as if I wasn't embarrassed enough, my mil said, she too wanted to wish me a happy b'day too, & over her knee I went. Now, a spanking from my wife (6'2" 190 lbs.) & my mil (6'3" 220 lbs.), is no small thing, as I'm only (5'10" 165 lbs.). They're both bigger, stronger & more dominate than me. As my mil had me doing a lap dance on her lap, laughing a along at me. She then asked my wife if we had any other family traditions she didn't know about. I didn't think it was possible, but my wife found a way to humiliate me further, by telling my mil, "yes, little markiee, has very sensitive nipples, they're just as sensitive as a woman's, & he loves to have them sucked on, licked & bitten". So my mil, flipped me over & started to go to work on me, noticing, she was having an effect on me. She then came off of me, & asked my wife, "anything else"? Yes, I tease him before blowing his candle out. Then my mil started stroking me as she returned to bitting my nipples for a few minutes, before blowing my candle out. As I was losing control, I started moaning, which she loved, until I couldn't hold back any longer, as she made me lose control, then lay back limp. Now, I get spanked by both whenever they think I need it, or are just in that mood. Then they have their way with me afterwards, to our mutual satisfaction.