Plan Dee.

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Themarble

Plan Dee.

Post by Themarble »

(This is a testing of my new uploading idea. Short parts but quicker. I find that I write way too much and upload it all in one massive upload which takes way too much time so I am seeing how this would be in comparison. I will try to upload a new 'short' every 2-3 days.)

Short 1:

Here I was minding my own business, playing the new cod game when I got an abrupt call from my best friend. He sounded frantic and I only just caught on to what he had to say.

"Hey Dylan!" He hastily spat out.
"Look, I've had a bit of an issue with my accommodation for next year at uni and I need to rush over there and likely spend the next couple of days there. I was supposed to be babysitting my sisters and a couple of their friends. I hate to inconvenience you but I promise that if you can I'll make it up to you. My mom will be back in the morning , I think, so it will only be today and tomorrow morning."

I gave out a little sigh. I mean I wasn't doing anything in particular. Here I am sitting in my room wearing only boxers while playing with my xbox. I'm 17 and should have some aspirations to improve my chances of a better life like how my friend is going to university next year and I'm probably going to stay in this town working a part time till I can truly figure out what I want to do. Oh what a bother.

I guess it would get my mom off my back for a bit as she always wants me to be productive and I guess I do owe my friend from when he bought me that por-

I told him I'd do it. I owed him the favor.

"Thanks, Dylan. You know I appreciate it. Plus the girls missed when you used to come round more often. But if you just want to chill on my PC and play games in my room that's ok. As long as you are around for the girls when they need it. I mean, how much trouble can they make?"

We both had a chuckle before I was told I needed to be there for 2pm. I looked at the time and noticed there wasn't a lot of time left.

I stripped my boxers off and threw them into the clothes hamper. I saw my slightly chubbed up cock resting. I wouldn't be able to have a wank session tonight, not when I could be compromised during it. I would jerk a load out right now but with the limited time it wasn't really feasible.

I always liked to take my time jerking off, I'd go really slowly and speed up only when I feel like it's been enough time. Masturbating just felt better that way. It also felt better while being in my own type of fantasy land.

Oh boy did I have ideas. I always wanted to stroll my home completely naked. To go into the front yard completely bare. I know I can't, but the idea makes me heat up. It turns the right knobs in me.

I looked back down and noticed I was semi hard and quickly rising as my door creaked open and my mom appeared in it looking head on before I quickly turned around showing my back and my ass. I know for a fact she saw everything and I was dying inside.

"Oops Dee I should have knocked. I was just wondering what you were up to, you should go out. It's lovely outside and you shouldn't be cooped up in your room. You're so pale. Skinny too. You can never get enough vitamin d."

I quickly explained I was in fact going out. That I would be babysitting.
"Oh, so you'll be babysitting the girls then? Well, you should have told me your sister could have joined in! Well you better prepare yourself and I'm guessing you're going to be occupying the shower?"

I nodded my head up and down in acknowledgement when my mother uttered.

"Speaking of the devil."

Before I could even contemplate I could hear my sister gasp at the entrance of my door. I was losing by boner but it was still noticeable.

Why now of all times was my room becoming the traffic of the whole house!

"Mommy, why is Dee hanging out nakie!" My 10 year old sister, Kiara, laughed.

"He's getting in the shower… Now get a move on, we are embarrassing him!" My mother chuckled.

My sister was making a fuss about not moving as she wanted to get something from my room. I did borrow her charger, but eventually my mom got her to move by telling her that she could get it when I left. As they left me alone. I thought the coast was clear so I ran across the hall but I noticed my starting to make her way downstairs as she got another look at the semi I was displaying as I paced to the bathroom. I really had to slap myself, that was so avoidable.

I eventually showered up, got dressed and packed a couple essentials. It was sunny but I disliked showing off any skin really so I slipped on my pants and long white shirt and off I was. Had I known what was to happen next, boy I'd be terrified.
Jeepman89

Re: Plan Dee.

Post by Jeepman89 »

Great start, Marble. I love the premise in this story. A guy babysitting a bunch of girls. What could possibly go wrong? My kind of story.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

In this first chapter I find it interesting that Dylan is standing naked in the middle of his room, facing the door with his dick getting hard, when his
mother opens the door. Mom keeps her head poked in the room and carries on a long conversation. It doesn't seem to bother or embarrass mom to
see her 17 year old son is such a state of undress.

I'd be curious to know a little about mom and Dylan, if it fits within what you planned to write about.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Great analysis Teenfan. I will definitely explain it down the line. But also the scene in my mind was that the door swung all the way open so Dylan has nowhere to hide.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

The walk wasn't long by any means, it was only a couple of blocks away. It did feel weird returning to Clark's house after I hadn't really been back since we had a massive hiccup and misunderstanding in our friendship. I used to be over every other day to not having been over in months. I'm glad to be good friends again, hell I'd even say we are back to being best friends, I just hope the girls don't act awkwardly about it, they were always little trouble makers but I wouldn't want them acting like they were hindering themselves for a night. I made up my mind that I was going to make sure the girls have fun tonight!

Eventually I got to the place and knocked on the front door and waited patiently. I was expecting to see the sisters open the door but was surprised when Debbie, Clark's mother, opened the door. She looked in a bit of a rush as she smiled leaving the door open for me to walk in.

"I'm really glad you could come on such a short notice Dylan. I'm in a bit of a hurry as you can see and if I didn't get anyone to look after the girls I would have been well and truly fu- well excuse my language." She exclaimed.

I watched as she ran around each room getting all her things. Nothing was a mess, actually the opposite. Everything was as organized as I had last seen the place. I couldn't hide the smile I had just being back here.

Eventually Debbie came back around and started to put her smart heels on. Looked like a business venture but I didn't want to ask and take anymore of her time.

Smiling, she turned to me and said.
"Theres money on the counter and the girls know which place they like so get you and all the girls that are coming some take out. I think they'll want pizza."

As she was walking outside she turned around once more and said.
"I'm glad you and Clark made up, the girls were constantly asking about you. Well I told them that someone they know will be babysitting them but they don't know it's you. Expect them to arrive in 10 minutes as they have just finished school."

With that I waited 10 minutes and sure enough I heard the front door wiggle from the front room. I waited a bit expecting them to waltz into the front room but after 5 minutes no one came. I saw their shoes neatly put with the others that they had at the front door. Guess they didn't want to stay in their uniforms so I decided to meet them upstairs.

Luckily the door to their room was shut as I didn't want to walk in on changing girls. I'd never be able to live that down. I'd probably get in major trouble too.

I opted to knock on their door and I could hear them scramble inside before coming to open the door.

Trish and Samantha opened the door with clear confusion before the 11 and 13 year old beamed with life on their faces and a massive smile stretching along their faces as they ran out and started celebrating a bit.

"Oh, I'm so glad it's you Dylan! I knew something was up when mum wouldn't say who!" Samantha squealed.

"I'm happy you are here after so long! Our brother is a meanie. Mum even had a go at him after he told her why." Trish laughed.

We spent a great bit reminiscing. We sat in the front room chatting, and even playing a bit on the old wii system they had. I of course was a lot better but I played a bit 'dumber' on Mario kart and let them win. It was a blast.

Their friends were coming in a bit. 5 of them. So in total I was responsible for 7 girls tonight of varying ages. They were to arrive at 3 o'clock, so in 20 minutes.

The girls got thirsty and offered me a glass of juice as I graciously said please. They giggled as they went to prepare it.

They were brisk and I didn't have to wait long at all for a drink but as they were giving it to me Trish tripped on the carpet and the orange juice went all over me, and my clothes. I was soaked. Extremely soaked. I stood up quickly and luckily none made it onto the leather couch or at least minimal amount of it.

Trish began profusely apologising as I just stood contemplating what I could do. I couldn't go home, even if it was a short distance away. I didn't have the keys and I don't know if my mum or sister will be there. I couldn't leave the girls anyway. I couldnt call for more clothes for the same reason I can't go home. I was out of many options.

I made it clear to the girls that I wasn't made or anything, but I was sticky. And due to the heat of today I couldn't possibly keep these clothes on. I mean I needed a shower anyway but these clothes could no stay on.

"Well, why dont you shower quick and we will get you some of Bro's clothes?"

Perfect idea. I quickly agreed as I made my way to the bathroom, shut the door and stripped. I quickly realised I was butt naked in a house with only girls around. If it wasn't for the fact that I knew them so well this would be like a dream come true.

I looked down at my growing hard-on. I needed to calm down. I couldn't possibly do it in the shower, right? The girls wouldn't take a peek, would they. Right?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Seven young girls and one boy. What could go wrong? A lot...
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Great job of building up the suspense, Marble. Looking forward to the next part.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Love it!
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I enjoyed the nice warm droplets that fell upon my body. Looking down at myself I really hoped that the clothes that the girls were going to give me were actually going to fit as I really am quite skinny. I get teased a lot by my mother and other various family members but it really is a hassle whenever I get given clothes or even try to pick stuff for myself. Pants and shorts are a real pain.

As I was showering I thought I heard a bit of giggling at the bathroom door so I quickly turned my head around to see if the girls had breached in but luckily they had not so over the sound of the splashing of water I called out if it was ok if I used the soap here and if I could use a towel.

“Uh, Yeah of course Dee! They are kept in the big draw.” Samantha called out.

“And you can use the pink bottle, Bro took a lot of stuff with him sadly so you'll have to settle with smelling like a girl!” Trish sniggered.

With that I quickly finished up in the shower, dried up(which was quite easy, apart from the hair on my head I'm completely bare of hair elsewhere) and was eager to get changed. I couldn't remain in just a towel or naked. That would be outrageous!

Making sure the towel was wrapped firmly around my waist I slowly opened the door and poked my head through to get a peek. I first looked to the left and there was no one there. Strange. Where on earth were they? I could have sworn I heard them while I was drying myself. I took a step out and turned to the right of the door with my head and I nearly had a heart attack. I saw Samantha, her grinning face a solid foot away from my own and Trish to her side covering her mouth holding back what I could assume would be a mass amount of laughter. In the same split second she jutted her head forward and said,

“Boo!”

Making me trip and come tumbling out of the door as I fell directly on my ass with my legs wide open. I was scared to look down as I saw the wide eyes of the girls staring directly at my crotch. I still felt I had some cover as in the corner of my eye I could see the towel somewhat between my legs. I looked down. The towel barely covered anything! But it covered just enough. Truly just enough.

Only the base of my cock but the girls could see it and boy did they stare. I even heard Trish gasp under her breath.

“It's his willy!”

Samantha followed through but a lot less hush-hush.

“I thought boys got hair down there when they got older! Guess Dee is still a little kid like us!” She laughed.

I stood up red faced and embarrassed out of my mind. How on earth was I going to act like the mature one after a display like that. Of course I covered myself at the front, basically clenching the towel to my crotch as I asked if the girls had brought me anything to wear. The girls didn't respond but Sam held out something in her hands. I was confused so I pressed on only to get the same hand offering me the same thing.
“I'm sorry Dee but we could only find some shorts that Bro left behind. But it's better than having your willy out, right? I mean it's either that or we could give you one of Mum’s skirts!” Sam giggled.

I was about to protest when I heard a *klunk* and a *creak* as the front door opened as I peered behind me to see 5 girls come bustling in, obviously ready for the sleepover. I was glad that no parents had decided to come along to bring the girls but as I studied their oblivious reactions while walking in they quickly transformed into wide eyes as I quickly relooked at the situation.

My god, my ass was fully out! I was showing off the fullest of moons! I wouldn't hesitate any longer so I quickly turned around not realizing I made another mistake showing off my bare ass to the sisters behind me. In clearer detail than for the girls at the door. It felt as if time fully stopped as everyone was silent thinking of what to do or say. I didn't want to risk showing off anything else so I grabbed the shorts, said thank you and backed my way into the kitchen and shut the door. The second I shut the white door I could hear so much laughing in the hallway.

“OMG, His butt was fully out!” One called out!

“Was he covering his front?!” Another asked.

Girls much younger than me had just seen my naked backside and the sister nearly got to see my whole cock and balls. I wasn't going to slip up any longer so I put on the shorts. I will have to ask the girls what they did with my clothes later. I might not need my other clothes now but I would like them to go back home.

As I pulled up the shorts I noticed how loose they were, there was supposed to be a drawstring too but it was missing. No wonder Clark left them behind, I could imagine they would be comfortable to sleep in but as they currently were they were extremely impractical to be with other people. They didn't fall down instantly but the feeling of them slipping was a very valid fear. As long as I don't have to do much standing I'll be ok. I can just pull them up if they slip. Plus what other choice do I have? I couldn't leave the girls by themselves anyway

As I made my way to the door I noticed that my crotch had virtually no support and enough movement made it so that my cock would visibly move in the shorts, like there was an obvious outline. I opened the door hesitantly as I was once again in the sight of 7 young girls, 7 young and curious girls. This was going to be a long day.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Still going strong here!
Can’t wait for his inevitable ‘full exposure!’