Plan Dee.

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Jeepman89

Re: Plan Dee.

Post by Jeepman89 »

This is awesome, Marble! Next episode will be amazing too I'm sure.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

So glad to see you back!
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Right back at ya (:.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

All eyes were on me as I could see the girls holding back as much of their reactions as possible. I knew they wanted to laugh, they knew I knew but they tried to keep a serious exterior. I definitely couldn't hide my embarrassment. I could feel the heat build up in my face. Oh I know my face was bright red. All I could do was break the ice.

I didn't offer my hand out for a handshake as they were very much at my sides in order to ensure the shorts didn't attempt to move anywhere. I knew I looked very awkward but I still introduced myself as Dylan, a 17 year old, and that I would be the one looking after them for their sleepover. The girls looked at themselves and then back to me and one by one each of the girls introduced themselves.

There was Hazel, the 10 year old, and the only girl in elementary school. She seemed really confident, overly eager and she had a massive grin on her face. The next girl was called Ruby. She said she was 13 years old and went to middle school. As her name suggested she had lovely strawberry blonde hair which was clearly brushed extremely well and quite long. Next up was Nora, 12 years old and going to the same middle school as the rest of the girls. She was brunette and very shy. I barely even made out that she let out any words at all. She must not have been expecting a guy as a babysitter. Chloe,11, seemed very prim and proper. She spoke clearly and didn't break eye contact with me whatsoever allowing me to look into her bright blue eyes. Layla was the last girl, 14 and Hazel’s older sister. She looked like a little devil, certainly very good looking for her age but I could see behind her devilish grin that she was enjoying the situation that the girls had found me in.

She walked right up to me, making me feel a bit intimidated. I just felt that naked, that vulnerable that I felt goosebumps roll up my arms as I shuddered. She turned back to look at the girls before looking back at me swinging her dark black hair along covering her face as she quickly brushed it off. Her grin grew as she outstretched her finger, prodding me in my right nippled before asking,

“So that display earlier? Were you pranking us or did we really catch you with your ass out?”

I tried to respond but my hesitation answered their question as the girls all began to laugh, and laugh hard they did. I bet they would have continued the laughter if not for Samantha suggesting that we all make our way to their front room. I made my way first and quickly took up a seat on the sofa. It was better to sit than to be constantly standing up, seriously these shorts are a pain to wear.

I opted to go on my phone while the girls were messing around, talking and coming up with ideas to do. That was all until the girls had an idea and booted up their old wii and put their copy of wii sports resort and decided to play a dare game using the ping pong mode. Two people will randomly be picked by a spinner app on one of their phones. They asked me if I would play and after a quick think about it I replied with sure.

What was the worst that could happen? If anything maybe I'll have a bit of fun, I used to be good at this game so maybe I could show off a bit and get some of my dignity and respect back as I had lost a good deal of those earlier.

I watched as the girls played against each other and those who ended up losing got embarrassing dares, sure, but nothing that was too much. Especially for me. Things like exposing who you had a crush on, telling embarrassing stories and even doing a funny dance was all that had happened so far. Next was my turn and I passed the wii remote to begin my turn. I don't know what I did wrong but Layla put on a very exaggerated frown making all the girls laugh.

“You can't play table tennis sitting down! Get your boy butt up!” She exclaimed as if she were an authority figure as the girls all joined in saying I shouldn't be sitting.

I definitely didn't want to stand up with these shorts, but I couldn't back out now. I'll make it quick. With that I stood up and felt my cock freely flop in the shorts, I hoped no one would mention the subtle outline that it was creating in these.

My opponent was Ruby and she eagerly got into position as she watched me get up. The shorts were holding and I was ready to beat this girl. That's how we started. I went up two points and then so did she. I was sandbagging but I was going to win this, I would make it look close though ultimately I'd take the victory.

I let her get to four points and then it was my opportunity to have a reversal, all as planned. The girls were all chanting for Ruby to win, of course they were but I was about to upset them. We hit the ball back and forth but as the ball fumbled from her end and I was about to finish it I felt my shorts fall a little bit due to the continuous movement I was doing I had to quickly drop my hands but damn, the remote! The actions, though saving myself from potential danger of exposing myself made the mii on screen do a swinging action meaning I had to watch as the ball passed by my character! I had lost.

It wasn't that bad but the girls were making a major deal out of it.

“OMG! HAZEL! You won!” Trish exclaimed.

“I THOUGHT YOU WERE AMAZING AT THIS GAME! WHAT HAPPENED?! HAHA!” Samantha shouted.

The girls all clapped as Ruby gave a mocking bow before looking back at me and smiling. It was obvious she was struggling to give a dare to me so Layla whispered in her ear and I could see the grin appear on Ruby’s face as she stared into my eyes. I wanted to point out that I lost because I thought my shorts were falling but Layla rolled her eyes making the crowd of girls laugh at her lack of care.

“Yeah yeah! And I'm a Princess? You lost, take your dare from Ruby, haha!” I didn't think her grin could get any bigger but I guess some people like it when they put other people in their ‘place’.

She was right though, I had a dare to accept and the dare was…

“I get to sit on your lap till my next turn! You can't move though!” She laughed.

Well that seemed simple enough, just a girl sitting on my lap with the only thing stopping her being directly on skin was the thin material of the shorts. I didn't particularly like the dare but it certainly could have been worse so with a sigh I said sure which brought cheers from the girls as they watched as I sat down and Ruby before I could even position myself how I wanted was already on me. I don't think she realized but she was basically sitting on my dick and that was neither comfortable for me or I assume for her because she kept wiggling. Basically rubbing her butt on my dick. I know that wasn't intentional but it was having an effect on my cock which was starting to swell and lengthen.

“Hey Dylan, you aren't supposed to be moving, It's probably going to be my or you turn soon, this isn't even a hard dare. Stop moving your arm!” She giggled completely oblivious to the issue at hand as she kept moving.

It was getting the attention of the other girls who started to turn their attention from the game at hand and were now keeping more tabs on me and Ruby. I tried to explain that I wasn't moving but she knew better, she could feel something and told me to stop moving my arm.

The game ended and eventually I was chosen right as Ruby had enough of me ‘breaking the rules’ and she stood up faster than I could react. All eyes were on me as I looked at the girls, their eyes wide open and some even gasping when my more than a semi erection tented out the shorts. I wasn't fully erect but that didn't matter, it was so obvious. Ruby’s mouth was wide open as she put two and two together and realized what was making all the movement underneath her. I tried to cover up but that wasn't going to help whatsoever as the damage had already been done.

“OMG DEE! NO WAY!” Samantha screamed.

“WHAT IS THAT! HAHA!” Hazel shouted with her arm outstretched pointing her index finger directly at my semi.

“I can't believe you got excited! That's what that means Hazel. His willy is acting all naughty and likes the attention!” Layla inputted informing her sister which only elicited more of a laugh from her.
“Hey come on now it's your turn ‘Dee’! Come on, stand up just like your willy is trying to!”

I tried to persuade the girls from letting me skip my turn but they were not having it. As Layla put it, and all the girls agreed, if I skipped my turn I would face a punishment which would be something worse than letting them see my semi in my shorts, so reluctantly I accepted my fate.

Standing up went against every message in my brain. I didn't want to be even more on display and it was so much worse that my next opponent was Layla, the only one I could say was on my level if I was going all out. Even if I could go all out. My head was spinning hard as I looked down and saw my bulging cock sticking straight out.

We quickly got into the game and my chances of winning were very minimal. I couldn't concentrate as all my attention was on the massive elephant in the room. The girls weren't even looking at the screen, no, they were studying every move my semi made in my shorts as I tried to return all the returns Layla was making.

I was actually doing quite well until I realized the only reason I was tying the game at the moment was only due to the fact Layla herself was distracted by my predicament. Though my cock wasn't raising anymore it certainly wasn't going to lower either leaving me in the perpetual cycle of embarrassment. I wanted this to be over as quickly as possible.

I was surprisingly close to winning the game but that was before my shorts were falling as they were. I tried to push on, not repeating the mistakes I made last time but the girls studied it and squealing put me on edge. Layla even made a remark.

“Careful boner boy, those shorts are falling!”

I looked down for a second to see my shorts only barely being held up by my semi. Had I been soft the shorts would have been around my ankles. The base inch of my cock was in full view and even the top parts of my scrotum. When I looked back at the screen I knew what I already felt. I had lost and I was speechless as the girls came to Layla’s side to cheer with her, each girl that passed by looked down as what had become of my shorts pointing out how very close they were to having seen everything.

Layla brought the girls over and started to whisper about the dare and brought a bunch of excitement out of the girls who from all I could hear didn't believe what she was about to dare me.

“Ok ‘Dee’ I want you, for 5 minutes, to let me keep my hands inside your shorts!” She grinned.

The other girls couldn't believe her boldness and neither could I. I could already feel my cock betraying me and swelled up a bit more. Eventually I was basically dragged to my seat with my legs spread open as Layla put her hands through each of the leg holes of my shorts. The sides of her arms slid across the sides of my balls literally sending a whole throb from my member which was increasingly getting harder as she looked directly into my eyes trying to study any slight reaction I would give off as the girls who were not even paying attention to the game at hand looked only at what was happening here.

I thought that was all Layla was going to do but I was gravely mistaken as I felt a hand grab the base of my cock and another placed higher than that. Her grin got even bigger as I was now approaching full stiffness, fully tenting out the shorts now. Raising it enough to where I knew my balls could be visible through the gap Layla was creating. She even started to stroke a bit and though only she heard it, I moaned quietly, her grin only expanded as her eyes broke contact with mine as she tried to make out exactly how everything down there looked. Tracing a finger across, studying every vein, every wrinkle on my sack and she even pulled back my foreskin to feel the head of my cock.

All the other girls could see the movements and were in shock, audibly gasping as I sat in complete shock, paralyzed by it. I couldn't believe I wasn't dreaming. She was even bringing me close to blowing my load as I throbbed and throbbed in her gentle hands. Eventually her time was up as she slowly took out her hands, rubbing them across my body as they left my shorts.

She didn't even stand up as she turned to the other girls and said.
“I think it's time to up the ante! If ‘Dee’ loses his next game these shorts come right off and for the rest of the sleepover, if he wins we leave him alone and I'll be naked for the rest of the sleepover!”

For added effect she tugged the leg of the shorts nearly hard enough for them to have come right off. What have I just gotten myself into?
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Fantastic!
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Inspired chapter, Marble! The tension is building and I can't wait to see him lose! Hopefully.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

I thought the babysitter was supposed to sit on the child and keep them in line. Somehow you got it all backwards and had the child sit on the babysitter, literally.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

“Dee, you gotta. No backing out now!” Trish shouted. The other girls agreed, because of course they would. I wasn't even given enough time to contemplate the whole situation as I was pulled into a standing position by the overstimulated girls. They wanted to see this match play out and they wanted to see it now.

My cock tented the shorts out in a vertical fashion, pointing directly up at me. If I thought the semi was bad, this was worse. There was no hiding just how aroused I was made to be and how effective Layla’s manipulations on my dick were. The girls gasped and I even heard a comical whistle just to add to it all.

One of the girls poked me with the wii remote and even accidentally poked me right on the head of my cock. The sensation shot through my body as the girls were virtually trying to force the remote into my somewhat closed hand. I eventually wrapped my fingers around it and settled myself into the game.

Ok, what did I need to do? I need to win, if I win Layla will get completely bare naked? My cock throbbed at the thought. Even though she was younger it would still be the first girl I would have ever seen in the nude and it isn't like she hasn't got mature features. I would prefer she didn't strip though because then I would be hard the entire sleepover and I had nothing else apart from the shorts till at least tomorrow and it was only 3 o’clock in the afternoon but the alternative would be me being naked and I could not let that happen, I wouldn't even know when I would get my stuff back.

My palms were getting sweaty as Layla looked over at me with that grin again.

“Ready, Boner Boy?”

“Get him to get those shorts of Layla, we believe in you!” One of the girls screamed.

“Get his boner out!” Samantha, a voice I recognised, exclaimed.

Not a single one of the crowd was rooting for me in any way. Not even Chloe, the shyest one couldn't hide her excitement even if she wasnt shouting like some of the other girls. Trish even shouted that,

“If he refuses after he loses we will strip him ourselves even if we have to chase him!”

I didn't even notice the game started and I needed to serve. It felt like everything revolved around my dick, there was no way I was going to be able to concentrate enough to win this game. No chance. I just had to settle on trying my best. But if my best wasn't enough, god.

The chain of throbbing was not lost out on our crowd or on Layla who in between each of her returns peeks down at my trapped organ.

“LOOK! Look! It's trying to escape! Maybe Dee wants to lose?” Nora recognised.

I didn't but I could not escape my fate. I had only gotten 1 point and Layla had gotten all the way to match point. I was lucky to have a boner in the fact that my shorts couldn't fall down anymore but would that matter anymore? It was more and more likely that they were going to come off. If only I didn't agree to the game. I couldn't back out now because I know the girls would keep true to their word and strip me entirely, then I would be truly screwed.

The thought wasn't even allowed to finish as the text on screen displayed in bold text ‘YOU WIN!’. Ok I would be ordered to strip in a bit so I will go to another room to do it, I couldn't do it with anyone watching even if the result would be the same. Mid-thought and I was interrupted by the feeling of two hands grasping the sides of my shorts. Layla was on her knees staring directly at the tenting engorgement. I tried to get out words in order to stop her but the girls in the crowd muttered.

“Strip! Strip! Strip! Strip!”

Layla looked into my eyes, her pearly whites on display, watching my every reaction.

*Whoosh*

My erection sprung up getting caught on my shorts, rising up and making a large *thwack* sound as it wobbled into its completely engorged state. Standing as proud as a missile, the skin still pulled back from the manipulating session earlier, exposing the purple shiny knobhead.

The mob of girls were taken back as if suggesting they still had not comprehended it all. That was all until one of them shouted.

“Oh my god! HE HAS A HUGE BONER AND WE CAN SEE IT!” Ruby called out!

I could only lower my head in shame only further reminding myself of the one eyed pulsing monster that stared directly back at me. I was well and truly stripped. I realized that even more when Layla had already taken precautions into her own hands. Quite literally. She grabbed the crumpled shorts from my ankles, nearly tipping me over in the process as she threw it at the giddy group of girls saying.

"We don't want boner boy to get any ideas, do we?" She cackled.
"Gone on hide em and we will give them back after."

She looked back at my rearing erection and with a single finger brought it down and let it spring up, slapping my abdomen as it spring back into its previous state.

"So, what do we play now?" Layla looked directly at the beaming group of girls.

I could feel a bead of sweat roll down my head. Oh no!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Oh boy!
Here we go!
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Boner Boy is revealed! Awesome episode. He is at their mercy now.