The Swimming Pool

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
NudeBaG

Re: The Swimming Pool

Post by NudeBaG »

Great job
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Swimming Pool
Just Say No
Part 5.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...hold your horses. What the hell is this?
That's what went through my mind when she said those last four words...

"I get to watch."

The woman, Miss Smith, wants to sit in her chair and watch me making out with the girl from the pool. I turn my head to look at Livia. To my
surprise she is still smiling. I too had been smiling as I took Livia's bra off and cupped my hands over her firm tits. My smile faded upon learning
the intentions of our host, to watch me and the other girl have sex on Miss Smith's bed.

My dick was also shocked into fading. It was so hard and throbbing just a moment before. It so wanted to be free from the towel wrapped around
my waist when I got on the bed with Livia. I was so bulging out down there. But those four little words, "I get to watch" had my body getting stiff
but my dick getting soft. It must have been the shock. I was on edge and a nervous wreck just because a girl I just met at the pool wants to put
her hands all over me. Okay, I admit it...I've never had a girl's hands on me before. You can fill in the blanks and connect the dots. That means
I'm a uhhh....virgin. There I said it. Hey, it's normal for a boy my age.

Here was my first real chance with a girl. My first opportunity to have sex. I never thought I would have to perform with an audience.
I asked Livia if this was okay with her. I asked her if she is comfortable with this arrangement. Livia smiles and she nods her head, and to give
an answer that can't be misunderstood, she yanks the towel open and exposes me.

"What happened to Mr. Willy?" Livia says, as she looks at my now limp dick. It was amazing how fast it deflated. I can recall having hardons for
long stretches of time when around other girls. Just sitting next to a pretty girl at school could make it jump up. Watching them jump rope or
tumble on the gym mats during PE class sometimes had my gym shorts poking out so much I had to hold my hands in front of my shorts. One time
I was walking through the living room one night. I was just wearing boxers as it was about time for bed and it's summer and the air was a bit
hot and humid. My parents were both sitting on the sofa watching a movie. The movie was in Spanish, subtitled in English, and it looked interesting. My mom asked me if I wanted to watch, as she patted the middle section of the sofa, inviting me to join my parents on the couch.
So I sat down, and I asked what movie it was. "Y tu Mama Tambien", what it's about we have no idea," my dad said. Well, a short way into the movie
the main guy, who was not that much older than me, gets naked with a girl in his bedroom. There was some heavy petting going on there, almost
x-rated stuff. The room got even hotter and steamier, and my boxers popped up like a balloon. I was hoping my mom would not notice but
I heard her quietly laughing. After that sexy scene was over I excused myself, told the parents I was tired. It was too weird, sitting next to my
mom when a sex scene that was so realistic played on the big tv screen, and with teenage looking actors. Just knowing my mom could see my
dick was erect in my underwear was too much.

It was being seen. It was others seeing how my body is reacting that was embarrassing. Now I'm not super shy about my body. I'm no football
stud but I do notice girls looking at me from time to time. I've just never been brave enough to walk over and say hi to any of them. You see,
were not alone in the hallway or the classroom. Others might be watching. I couldn't walk up to a girl at school when her friends are hanging
around. If I asked a girl to the next after football game dance on Friday night, and the girl says "NO" then the whole group of girls would be
laughing at me.

Now in this stranger's apartment, on this stranger's bed, the only thing covering me has been pulled away and my body is on display to a stranger.
Miss Smith sits in her chair. She's got this sly smile on her face as she sees me naked on her bed and Livia just grabbed my dick. Livia is tugging
on it, encouraging it to "rise and shine", and all I can think about is there is a stranger watching.

I spent all my teenage years in fear of getting erections at the wrong time. Happened too many times to mention. Now my embarrassment
is when I'm supposed to be a rock solid hard dicked dynamo in bed, my dick gets stage fright. My dick wants to shrivel up and hide, and all because
one extra person is sitting in the room watching.

I learned for the first time how shameful it is to have a limp dick at the wrong time.
Last edited by TeenFan on Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Uh oh, looks like he is and isn't having a hard time. Hopefully next chapter he gets it up but I wouldn't be surprised if he has more stage freights, lol.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

I was at the theater with my parents when we watched the movie "Y tu Mama Tambien"
I'm full grown, not a teenager, but it still was a little uncomfortable sitting right next to mom in a theater when such well done sexy scenes
come on in a movie. Lots of nudity in that movie. I recommend it. Don't get the edited version, must be the full length version.
Just don't watch it while sitting next to your mom.
Dulcetpenguin

Post by Dulcetpenguin »

Well written story so far. I hope there is still a few more chapters.