Camping With Carter

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Re: Camping With Carter

Post by TeenFan »

Camping With Carter
Chapter 8.

We talked for a while, before I pretended to fall asleep. This is the first time Carter ever spent the night in the woods. Being so new to this, he
has been doing whatever I suggested. It's been fun messing around with him. He looked like he could start crying when I laughed about his forgetfulness. Forgetting his sleeping bag, haha, no big deal. My light blanket will work okay. Turns out the last time Carter spent some time in
the woods he got lost. He was peeing behind a tree when he saw a wild pig. Scared him so bad he took off running and only stopped when he couldn't run any more. Hopelessly lost and only twelve years old. Took hours of wandering till he blundered into another campsite. No wonder
he was so determined not to step outside to pee in the dark.

I felt a shiver go through him, even though it isn't that cold. I moved closer and wrapped my arm across him. He didn't say anything, so I stayed snuggled up next to him. Eventually he fell asleep. For a while I listen to the sound of breathing. I can feel the rising and falling of his chest. I'm studying the pattern, the rhythm. I want to know immediately if he's waking up. My arm is already across his body, so I move my hand to the
center of his chest, my palm on the sternum, fingertips on his right pectoral. Pressing my fingers in, it's such a firm muscle. I must watch this boy doing his pushups someday. Someday soon! I rub the fingers over his nipple. It feels bigger than it looked. How did a boy get such a prominent
and perky set of nipples? I slide my hand down to his stomach. Even sleeping and relaxed, I can feel the raised abdominals. So impressive. My fingertips don't detect any hair. He is perfectly smooth like sliding ones hand up and down a dolphin. He will feel so marvelous when wet, must
get him to go swimming tomorrow. My fingers are at the waistband of his boxers. Slowly, very slowly the tips of my fingers slide under the waistband. Sliding down, I feel how much warmer my hand gets the more it slides down. It's getting nicely warm down there and my fingers feel something. It's that nice big little head of his. It feels so big tucked away down there in the dark.

Suddenly Carter rolls over on his side.

I quickly pull my hand out of his boxers. I can't let him know my hand is down there. I maintain my arm wrapped around his torso, but the boy
rolled over on his side and his crotch is now facing away from me. I don't breathe I listen. I listen hard and long. Did Carter wake up? I continue
to listen and his breathing is regular. Whew...still asleep. That was close. Not the right moment to be caught with my hand down his shorts.

My wait for the right moment begins again. From this angle of our bodies, I can't reach down the front of his boxers, not from the top. I need
a new strategy, a new approach. About ten minutes later I think I have the plan. I will attack from the front. It's not easy to keep my hand inside his boxers, they're tight and I can't move my hand around much. Too risky. There is another risky move, but one with a faster retreat if retreat is needed. I slide my hand down his body, down past the waistband of his boxers. I am going straight in the front door.

I slide my hand down to the fly slit of Carter's boxers. Locating the opening and I slide my fingers in. It doesn't take much fumbling around for my fingers to locate my target. Slowly, ever so slowly...it seems like hours, but it must only have been minutes...my fingers close around the
base of his dick. Now for the hard part. I have to move it. It's a long dick and it's pointing toward the ground, and I have to lift it out and let it
hang out in the open air. This is where Carter might wake up, as I'm pulling his penis out through the fly slit. Must move slowly. No unnecessary
movements.

Gently pulling, carefully tugging, cautiously ever so cautiously I wrap my fingers around Carter's dick and pull it through the hole.

Sweet success, it is done. Mission accomplished, it's through the boxer slit. I let go of the penis and it hangs down. It felt like it must have been
four inches or more, and it's all the way soft. What a shower he is, and when his boxers were bulging out after the card game it indicated he's also
a grower. Now to get another feel of him. I wrap my hand around the penis and begin manipulations. Again, it all starts slowly. A little squeeze here, a little tug there.

Carter shifts his body upward a little. His breathing just changed. He's awake!

Carter woke up and my hand is wrapped around his dick. I move my hand up his boxers, slide the hand up to where it's a few inches away and not touching it. I get perfectly still. Just breathe normally, just breathe. Hold still and just act normal. I felt him move, but did Carter feel me
move? Did he feel my hand on his penis before I moved my hand away?

Carter lifts his head up and he looks downward toward his crotch. Even in the low light he must see it. He must see that his dick is sticking out
the hole and my hand is so close to it. Carter turns his head and he looks back in my direction. He can't turn his head far, but enough that he can see my face. I squint my eyes. I can still see a little, but he won't be able to tell I'm looking at him. Carter looks at me for some time. Then he looks downward again, and he shifts position. He moves just enough that he can move his left arm and he slid his hand down.

I can't see it, but I sort of feel it. Cater is jerking on his dick. The rhythmic motion of the lower part of his arm, the angle the arm is at, where
the hand is probably at, it all adds up to the boy has started jerking off. The dirty naughty boy is jerking off with my arm wrapped over his body,
the hand mere inches from it. I nearly jerked my hand when Carter grabbed it. He grabs hold of my hand. Carter lifts my hand up and he places
it over his dick. Next, he wraps my fingers around it, well tries to wrap them around. If I left my hand loose there is no way they would wrap
around something, but I decide it's time to cooperate. I grasp hold of Carter's cock. Still pretending to be asleep I let Carter think he has gotten
my hand wrapped around it.

Carter goes back to jerking off, but he's using my hand. My hand, wrapped around his shaft is gently moved up and down.

I can't believe this boy. Using me like that. There I was, getting a feel of him. I did the effort of extracting his penis from his tight boxers, and
he uses me to pleasure himself! The audacity of it is astonishing. I feel just how much harder Carter has gotten. A few minutes ago, his cock
was soft and pliable. Now it feels like a massive stick in my hand, a pulsating python. Such girth. I try wrapping my fingers all around and my
hand doesn't come close to being able to wrap around it. I want to see it so bad.

Carter is moaning. He's doing a series of "Oh, oh, oh" noises and his breath is panting. I can feel the slight tremors of his pulsing heartbeat. I can feel it throbbing in my grip. My hand is mostly near the lower half of his shaft. I feel my hand brush up against his balls more than I feel the hand near the head. I think he's stroking his head with his other hand. His moaning gets louder. At this rate he's not going to last much longer.

I move my body. I shift position. I move my hand up to Carter's stomach. Lifting my head up I announce that I have been woken up.

"Carter. Carter. Are you awake?"

At first Carter says nothing. He doesn't move. Actually, his body tensed up. It must have been the last thing he wanted or expected when
he was so busy moaning and jerking himself. I shake Carter, my hand on his chest.

"Wake up, you're having a nightmare," and I roll him toward me, roll him onto his back.

"What is it?" Carter finally says something.

"You were moaning and groaning. That must have been some nightmare. Your arm was shaking. It must have been a horrible dream."

For Carter this must be a nightmare. He's rolled over onto his back. His erection is sticking out the fly of his boxers. He's as hard as a boy can
get, and my hand is rubbing his tummy just an inch or so above the head of his dick.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" and I continue rubbing his stomach. I move my hand down slightly and my pinkie finger brushes up against it, touches the tip of his dick head and I feel it jerk upward. Carter's penis is almost even with his belly button. That thing is a python. It's a beast
of a boner.

"No. I don't want to talk about it," Carter says. I'm going to try to go back to sleep."

"Okay, you do that. I'm just going to give you a massage to relax you." I told him, and for the next half an hour or so I give Carter the most
luxurious chest and upper tummy massage. I'm starting to wonder if I'll be able to sleep after this. Giving little tweaks and pinches on both
those sexy nipples must be exciting both of us. And how does this boy do it, this no flab tummy and ribs and pectoral muscles that feel like
they are made of steel and yet he doesn't look thin, only strong. Carter's body feels strong, especially the shoulders and the abs, and there's
something else hard as steel just below those abdominal muscles.

Every now and then my fingers brush up against his hard penis. The whole time I massage him, that huge dick of his doesn't go soft. I pretend it's
too dark to see anything, but when I look down, I can see the dark shape of something big and long and it throbs and bobs off of his boxers and
then back down on them. It must have been agony for him, not being able to move a muscle, not being able to put his dick away into his
underwear. With how much he is sticking beyond the slit of his boxers, he can't make an attempt to shove it back down into them. It would give away what he was doing, and Carter is still trying to not be noticed for what his cock is up to. He must think he will get into trouble.

I finally stop my massaging and I snuggle up next to him again, laying my head down by his shoulder, my hand still dangerously close to his belly
button. I pretend to fall asleep again.

After another half an hour, I feel Carter moving his arm again. This time Carter tucks his dick down into his boxers. It must have taken
that half hour for it to finally go limp and become pliable and maneuverable. I was smiling, knowing that Carter won't be trying that again
tonight. His heart was pounding when he thought he'd been caught using my hand to jerk himself off with. His heart rate is back to normal, so I
let myself drift off to sleep. If he does anything, the movements will probably wake me up.