Kaylie’s Birthday Revenge: PART 7 NOW UP!

Stories about girls doing the pantsing, stripping and humiliating to boys.
karotte

Re: Kaylie’s Birthday Revenge

Post by karotte »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:35 am Wow! That would be some harsh treatment for poor Scott!!! :o
Hehe - how do they say: "Teasing is a sign of affection." - and I think he deserved some punishment for pushing poor Kaylie a little over her initial limits. And Kaylie could make it up afterwards with a sweet reward for bearing her punishment :mrgreen: .
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

karotte wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:51 am
TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:35 am Wow! That would be some harsh treatment for poor Scott!!! :o
I think he deserved some punishment for pushing poor Kaylie a little over her initial limits. :mrgreen: .
Don't worry. I want to come back to this story soon. And I am pretty sure you'll enjoy what Kaylie has planned for Scott. Her punishment absolutely goes well beyond his crime! :oops: :shock: :lol:
Thatsadperv33

Post by Thatsadperv33 »

Honestly if you feel like doing another split story, a rape route might be fun. Say they take turns pegging him, slapping his cock and balls around a bit? Or am I the only sadist here?
TheBlushingPrincess

Kaylie’s Birthday Revenge: Part 5

Part 5: Edging Can Be Fun!

Poor Scott really wanted to cum. For two reasons, really. First, he was under the false impression that once he orgasmed, I would let him get dressed. (That was absolutely not the case. As far as I was concerned, I was happy to keep him naked forever! But for some reason, he thought that his torture would be over once he came. Sadly for him, and happily for me, Lexi, and Stacy, I had a lot more fun planned!) And second, he really wanted to cum. He had been so incredibly close when I pulled his hand away. You could just see it in his eyes. The longing. The anticipation. The pain. It was adorbs!

I walked closer and looked him in the eye. I sensually grazed his chest with my fingertips. “Don’t worry, sweetie. I’ll give you another chance. This time, you’ve got 60 seconds. Let’s see what you can do.” He nodded. So cute. And so obedient. I really hadn’t anticipated the amazing rush that I would get from seeing him in such a submissive state. It was a remarkable feeling. I was totally getting off on the power I held over him. And I could see that Stacy and Lexi were really reveling in it as well. None of us had ever done anything remotely like this. Having this kind of control over a boy! I was starting to get sad that it would have to end later this evening when my parents got home. But I reminded myself that we still had several hours left… and I had a few good tricks up my sleeve planned for the rest of our time. But man, was I loving it!

By now, he had gotten just a little soft. So I knew it would take him about 15 seconds to get it completely hard again, and there was no way he could bring himself to orgasm in 45 seconds. But he could certainly get close. And that would be so much fun for the three of us to watch!

I loosened the rope, allowing him to once reach it with his right hand.

He looked at me. “Now?” he asked. (Can you believe it? He was actually asking my permission to start jerking himself! Wow! There could be no more doubt. I had broken him… and I was in total control.) To draw out the fun, I turned to Stacy and Lexi. “What do you think, girls? Are you ready to see Scott try to jack off again?”

Stacy and Lexi looked at each other. Leaning toward each other, they started whispering. I couldn’t hear what they were saying. Neither could Scott. But he was getting harder already, just anticipating what they might have him do.

Stacy looked at me. “I was thinking, Kaylie, maybe play with his nipples for a little while before he starts jacking off. We thought that might be fun.” I loved the idea! Then I looked at Scott. His face was just filled with terror. He wanted to cum so bad, and we were teasing him relentlessly. Looking into Scott’s eyes, I said, “That sounds fun. Let’s try it and see what happens!”

I moved behind Scott and reached my hands around his chest and started to lightly touch his nipples with my forefingers and thumbs. With him in a fully aroused state, the touch was making his body writhe. With every circle I made around his nipples, his desire to cum grew and grew. You could see it in his eyes. They were rolling back in his head. Finally, after like three minutes of this nipple torture, he begged me, “Can I please jack off now?”

Stacy, Lexi, and I looked at each other and smiled so big. How fun was this! Here he was, just begging us to let him jack off in front of us.

Lexi didn’t even let me answer. She said, “Not yet, Kaylie. Give it another couple of minutes. He’s so much fun to watch!!!”

As I continued to play with his nipples, he started to reach his hand toward his dick. Since both my hands were occupied, Stacy stood up and held his hand away from his body. Oh, he could hardly take it at this point. He was rock hard and pulsating, and his whole upper body was quivering. You could see he was about to explode.

Finally, I pulled my fingers away from his nipples and Stacy let go of his right hand. I looked at him and said, “Okay, Scott. You have my permission to jack off now. But you’ve just got 60 seconds. So let’s see you give it your best!”

Wow! You’ve never seen a guy move his hand faster. He was determined to make it before the countdown ended. At 45 seconds, he was getting really close. I was afraid he might make it. 50 seconds now. His face was starting to contort. The panting increased. 55 seconds. His hips started to thrust. I knew that in five seconds I’d pull the rope and move his hand away. I was really hoping that he wouldn’t cum. But on the other hand, if he had passed the point of no return and I pulled his hand away, he would have a ruined orgasm of epic proportion. And that would be a lot of fun too. But we got to 60 seconds and I pulled his hand away. Man, he was so incredibly close. But no orgasm! Wow! Could this have been any more fun???

“Kaylie, please let me cum,” he pleaded.

“Hold on, Scott. I just didn’t want you to get overheated.” I turned to Lexi and Stacy. “We don’t want him to get overheated, do we girls?”

“No, of course not!”

Poor little puppy dog eyes. He was so cute.

I said, “Let’s just take a little break. Then you can try again. How much time do you think you need?”

“Two minutes.”

“Two minutes? That seems like a long time. I mean, you got awfully close in just 60 seconds. I’ll tell you what. I’ll give you 45 seconds this time. If you can finish, I’ll untie you and you can get dressed. But if not, you’re my slave until my parents get home. Deal?”

He would have agreed to anything at this point. “Yes. Deal. Can I start?” he panted.

I didn’t want him to start yet. He was still way too close. Just a couple of strokes, and he’d orgasm for sure. No, this time, I wanted him to go a little soft before I let him start jerking it again.

“No, not quite yet. Let’s just hang out for a little bit.” And that’s what we did. Lexi, Stacy, and I started talking about all kinds of boring stuff. School; homework; field hockey practice. Anything that wasn’t sexy or stimulating. And sure enough, after a couple of minutes, Scott wasn’t all that hard anymore. And just at that point, I turned to him and said, “Now!”

Off he went. It didn’t take him long to get it hard again. Maybe just 10 seconds. So he had 35 seconds to cum. And boy was he trying his best! So fast! Wow! The three of us were cheering him on, but obviously, we really didn’t want him to get there. This was the best! With about 15 seconds left, you could see that he was getting close. But I knew there was no way he would make it. His foot hadn’t started twitching yet. Once his foot starts twitching, it takes him at least another 10 seconds to orgasm. And with five seconds left, and Scott so incredibly close, I put my hands on the rope. The timer went off, and yank! I pulled on the rope, pulling his hand away.

This was SO MUCH FUN! We could have kept doing this all afternoon, watching him get close and then pulling his hand away. But I had something even better planned next. I walked over to a table and picked up a small black bag. Then I brought it over to Scott and held it up in front of him. He was on edge (literally) and very nervous.

The cutest part is that he had totally forgotten that he was just standing there naked in front of the three of us. To be fair, I guess that was the least of his problems at this point. But that was a real shame. I mean, why have him naked in front of us if he wasn’t embarrassed about it anymore. So I helpfully reminded him of that fact.

“Scott,” I began, “before we continue with the next event, I just wanted to ask you, how does it feel to be standing there, totally naked, in front of me, Lexi, and Stacy?”

“How does it feel?”

“Yeah. Do you like being naked in front of the three of us?”

He had no words. But my question had the desired effect. He suddenly remembered his predicament, and his face turned bright red again.

I prompted him again. “Scott, do you like being naked in front of the three of us? I’m going to need you to answer.” He didn’t know what I wanted him to say. Honestly, I didn’t care what his reply was. I was having so much fun toying with him like this.

He simply said, “I’d prefer if I could get dressed.” And then he looked at me, hoping that I wouldn’t punish him for having answered incorrectly.

I teased him for a moment, looking sternly into his eyes, not letting him know if I was okay with his response or not. “That’s fine, Scott. And you know what? I’m going to give you a chance to put your underwear back on for a little while. Would you like that? Would you like to have the chance to put your underwear back on for a little while?”

He nodded eagerly. “Yes, please, Kaylie. Yes.”

“Okay. Well, I’m going to give you a choice.” I reached into the little black bag that I had brought over to him. Taking my sweet time, I reached in and produced a dildo. Medium-sized with a nice head on it.

His eyes went wide with fear. “What the hell, Kaylie! What are you going to do with that?”

“It’s not what I’m going to do with it. It’s what you’re going to do with it! And I’m going to give you a choice!” (How nice of me!)

“What do you mean?”

“Here are your two choices. First choice is you bend over and take this dildo up your ass.”

“What’s the second choice?” We could tell he was terrified.

“Second choice is that I give you a ten-minute blowjob. A sloppy, wet, juicy blowjob. And I’ll even let you cum in my mouth!” Cumming in my mouth was something I had never let him do before, and he was pretty excited about that. But then he looked at me, confused. What a ridiculous choice! He could choose between taking a dildo up the ass or getting a blowjob? He didn’t get it.

“What’s the catch?” he wisely inquired.

“I was hoping you would ask! If you choose the blowjob, you need to hold out for the entire ten minutes and not cum. If you can do that, I’ll untie you and you can have your underwear back… at least for the time being. You still have to do whatever I say until my parents get home, but you’ll be untied and you can have your underwear back… that is, until I say you have to get naked again. Which, to be fair, could be at any point. So that’s a risk you’ll have to take. However, if you cum during that ten minutes, you have to get down on all fours and take the dildo up the butt. Oh, and also, no closing your eyes while I’m blowing you. If you close your eyes, you lose and you have to get down and take the dildo. So it’s your choice. What do you say?”

“Let me make sure I understand. If I can hold out for ten minutes while you blow me, then you’ll untie me and I can have my underwear back. Otherwise I get the dildo.”

“That’s right. And you have to keep your eyes open.”

“I think I’ll take my chances with the blowjob.”

“Excellent choice, sir!” I replied, as if I were a waiter at a fancy restaurant.

He was already dripping with precum from when he was jacking off before. I grabbed a tissue and wiped it off of his tip. Then I kneeled down in front of him and looked up into his eyes. “You ready?” He was really excited about this. “Oh yeah, I’m ready.” Then I reminded him, “Okay. Just don’t cum!” I set the timer for 10 minutes and hit “start.”

Off I went. Granted, I was pretty new at this blowjob stuff. Just a couple of months of experience. But it was enough to know exactly what Scott liked and what would get him off. Running my tongue along his shaft. Taking it in. Shallow; deep. Teasing his tip with my tongue. I knew how to drive him wild. But this time was different, of course. He was trying his best to not cum. Otherwise, he would get the dildo up his ass. So it was a real fight. Me trying my best to bring him to orgasm, and him trying to not let go. It was an exciting match!

I was impressed that he was able to hold out at all. But I had two secret weapons. Lexi and Stacy. After about two minutes of me giving it my all, they got Scott’s attention. This had all been planned out. (And you’ll see, this is why it was so important that Scott had to agree to keep his eyes open.)

Lexi looked at Scott. Then she turned to Stacy and said, “Stacy, it’s getting so warm in here. I was wondering if you would help me take my top off.”

Then Stacy replied, “I was just thinking the same thing, Lexi. Maybe you could help me take my top off too!”

Together, the girls looked at Scott and seductively said, “Remember, Scott. No closing your eyes!”

Stacy and Lexi then got up on their knees on the couch, right in front of Scott. Stacy started caressing her upper body, moving her hands from her waist, and then up over her shirt to her breasts. Making direct eye contact with Scott the whole time, she bit her lip just a bit and moved her hand over to Lexi’s shirt. She started pulling up on it ever so slightly. Exposing just a bit of her tight stomach, and lifting a little higher until just the bottom of her bra was barely visible. Then she let her hand move back down to Lexi’s waist, slightly moving her hips from side to side the whole time. Stacy turned around, and Lexi lifted Stacy’s arms over her head and pulled her shirt up and over her arms and hands. With Stacy now free of her shirt, she crossed her arms over her bra and slowly turned toward Scott, still on her knees on the couch. He was mesmerized. With me tonguing him and Lexi in front of him with her amazing upper body exposed, Scott was in heaven. Well, almost heaven. He just had to not cum.

Lexi leaned forward to Scott, showing off her perfect cleavage. She whispered, “Go ahead and cum, Scott. We want to see you take the dildo,” she moaned. “Sooo sexy…”

Scott wanted so bad to cum… or to close his eyes. At this point, he would have almost been happy to take the dildo. But he also wanted to hold out because he was enjoying the strip tease so much! Can you imagine? This had to have been his total fantasy. Getting a blowjob while watching his two crushes strip for him? At this point, I’m not sure who was having more fun. Him or us! But either way was good for me. Making him hold out like this was such a trip. And if he comes, then we get to torture him with the dildo up the ass. We win either way!

Stacy started to pull her shirt up. Exposing just a bit of her bra; turning her body away from Scott; turning back; lifting her shirt just a little higher; leaning in and bringing her cleavage so close to his face. I really wanted him to explode right there. But to his credit, he was still holding out.

Lexi then returned the favor and relieved Stacy of her shirt. There they were, fulling displaying their bra-clad upper bodies to Scott. His eyes were rolling back in his head and he was harder than I’d ever felt him. They were doing everything right. And he couldn’t look away (not that he would want to.) But he knew that if he came before the ten minutes were up, he was going to have to take the dildo! It was marvelous!

We were about five minutes in. Scott was harder than ever, and I was really working it like never before. Plus, Lexi and Stacy were doing everything they could possibly do to tease him and make him explode.

Then came the big surprise. I had told Lexi and Stacy just to take off their tops. Maybe lower their jeans a little too, just to expose a little of their panties. But they got carried away. They actually started to unclasp each other’s bras! Damn! I hadn’t planned on that! I guess they really wanted to see Scott take that dildo! And after a couple of minutes of tugging here and wriggling there, Stacy and Lexi were completely topless in front of Scott. I had never seen his eyes wider! They were having the best time teasing him. Frankly, I don’t even know if they had ever shown their tits to a boy before. So yeah. I guess you could say this was Scott’s lucky day. I was kind of irritated, to tell the truth. I wasn’t so thrilled about my boyfriend looking at some other girls’ tits. But there they were, and there wasn’t much I could do to stop it at this point.

We had about three minutes left, and Stacy and Lexi were relentless. They actually started making out with each other. Caressing each other’s upper bodies; kissing each other; teasing each other with their tongues. Wow! I couldn’t believe it. It was actually making me kind of wet! But they didn’t stop there. Stacy leaned back and Lexi started undoing her jeans and pulling them off of her. At this point, I was almost ready to stop the whole thing. I really had no interest in Scott looking at Lexi and Stacy naked. That was not the purpose of today! But before I knew it, Lexi and Stacy were kneeling on the couch, facing each other, wearing nothing but their skimpy panties.

Lexi leaned in toward Scott. “No closing your eyes now…” But there was no danger of that. Scott was not going to miss a minute of this show!

We were at nine minutes and Scott was still holding out. I couldn’t believe it! Well, good for him. It looked like he was going to escape the dildo up the butt. Still, I gave that last minute everything I had. I focused my energy right on the tip. Circling it with my tongue, giving just the right amount of pressure and intensity so that certainly he would explode into my mouth. But if you can believe it, the timer went off. I pulled my mouth away and looked up at Scott. All four of us were in shock! Scott had actually held out for ten minutes. We couldn’t believe it! But fair is fair. Even though we couldn’t get him to cum, he was still really funny to look at. His poor face. Just aching to cum. And his whole body was quivering. I walked over to the ropes and let them down, and then I uncuffed his wrists. He collapsed on the couch, still naked, right between the nearly-naked Stacy and Lexi.

Interestingly, neither Stacy nor Lexi appeared in any hurry to get dressed. They were still writhing seductively on the couch on either side of Scott, wearing nothing but their panties. I guess they figured that even though he didn’t come, there was no harm in continuing the tease. Again, I’ll admit I was a little annoyed with them. I wasn’t thrilled about my boyfriend looking at some other girls’ tits. We had just discussed them taking off their shirts. Not totally stripping down to their panties. But for the sake of the event, I didn’t say anything.

Then Stacy repositioned herself, scooting off of the couch and onto Scott’s lap, facing him. I was curious where she was going with this, so I let it play out for a minute. Then she started gyrating on his lap. She was giving him a lap dance! She was giving my boyfriend a topless lap dance! Well, shit, I thought. I decided to give it a minute.

Scott had gotten a little soft after I uncuffed him, but with Stacy squirming around on his lap, with her perfect bare tits just inches from his face, he was rock hard again. Then she took both her hands and grabbed his right hand. She placed it directly on her chest, and with her in total control, started moving his hand over her right breast. She was guiding him every step of the way, having him caress it, grasp it, squeeze it. This was going too far. I decided enough was enough.

“Alright. Stacy, Lexi. I think we’re good here.” Stacy hopped off Scott, giving him a sexy smile as if to say, Okay, boy. When you’re done with Kaylie, let me know. I can show you a good time. I didn’t know if that’s what she really meant or not, but it sure looked like it. In either case, when she got off Scott’s lap, you could see the disappointment in his eyes. He had really been enjoying it. (I couldn’t blame him, of course, after what we had put him through.) Interestingly, though, Stacy looked just as disappointed as Scott.

I was hoping that with the end of the lap dance, Stacy and Lexi would have gotten dressed again. But no such luck. They seemed perfectly happy to be sitting on either side of Scott wearing nothing but their panties. As for me, I was starting to feel left out. I was the only one wearing clothes! But I wasn’t interested in stripping. At least not yet.

I grabbed Scott’s underwear from before and handed them to him. He quickly slipped them on and then collapsed back onto the couch.

“Amazing job, Scott,” I congratulated him. You made it the whole ten minutes without letting go. Pretty impressive! You have saved yourself from having to take the dildo up the ass. But we’re not done with you. I need you to get off the couch.” He stood up and I sat down. So now it was the three girls sitting on the couch. Me on the left, Lexi in the middle, and Stacy on the right. I was still holding the dildo in my hand. “Now I need you to kneel down in front of me.” He immediately did as he was told.

I held the dildo in my lap so it was pointing out toward Scott. “I think that since I gave you such a great blowjob, it’s time for you to return the favor. You are now going to suck this dildo as Stacy, Lexi, and I pass it to each other and hold it in our laps.”

He looked up at me. After the humiliation he had gone through already, he didn’t look like he could take much more. “Come on, Kaylie. Please. Really?”

“And no stalling, or I’ll take your underwear right back. And make it good. I want to see a nice, juicy, teasing blowjob!”

He looked at the three of us, hoping for someone to rescue him. But no such luck. We just glared back at him, sternly, waiting for the best blowjobs of our lives!

And with that, he reluctantly put his hands on my thighs and leaned in. “Tease it first,” I demanded. “Nice and slow.”

Lexi, Stacy, and I could barely contain our laughter. He started teasing the head of the dildo with his tongue, making circles around it.

“Ohhh, nice job, Scott!”

“You’re making me so hard!!!”

“Oh, yeah. Keep going!”

“That’s right. Tease the tip!”

After a couple of minutes, I passed the dildo to Lexi and she held it in her lap. Still on his knees, he scooted over, put his hands on Lexi’s bare thighs, and went down on the dildo.

“All the way… all the way…”

“Deeper… deeper…”

Then Lexi actually grabbed his hands and put them up to her bare breasts, guiding his hands over them, having him rub them and caress them as he continued to go down on the dildo in her lap. I could see his eyes looking up at me, wanting to make sure this was okay with me. Actually, it wasn’t really. I didn’t like where this was going. But I didn’t stop it. I still couldn’t tell if Lexi was really interested or if she just wanted to tease and humiliate him while he was sucking that dildo. I mean, it really was funny.

Lexi was just about to pass the dildo to Stacy. But then my phone rang. I picked it up and looked at it.

“It’s my mom.”

That pretty much killed the mood for everyone. So they all just sat there while I answered the phone.

“Hey, mom. What’s up?”

Pause.

“Oh! Okay, I guess. That’s fine.”

Pause.

“So around what time?”

Pause. I looked over at Scott, still kneeling obediently in front of Lexi, his hands on her thighs.

“No, that will work out just fine.” I glanced at Scott, still kneeling on the floor waiting for us to tell him to keep sucking that dildo. “No, really, it’s not a problem. Yeah, I’ll be fine on my own.”

Pause.

“Okay. See you then.”

I hung up the phone and looked up at everyone.

“Well, it seems that my brother’s science expo has gone a little longer than expected. So instead of driving back this evening, they are going to spend the night in a hotel, hit some museums, and then head home. So they should be back by around 5:00 tomorrow afternoon.”

Scott was scared. Lexi and Stacy were thrilled, smiling from ear to ear.

Scott said, “But you said we’ll just be doing this for another few hours. Right?”

“Not quite, Scott. If you recall our deal, you had agreed to do anything we say until my parents get home. And it seems now that my parents won’t be home now until late tomorrow afternoon. So I guess you’d better get ready for a good time!”

Lexi and Stacy squealed in delight. “Oh, hooray! We’re going to have so much fun!” At this point, they decided to put their tops back on. (I noticed that they didn’t put on their bras. Just their tops. But at least their tits were covered.)

“Lexi,” I instructed, “I think you can pass that dildo to Stacy now.”

“With pleasure,” Lexi smiled, passing the dildo.

I continued, “Oh, and Scott, could you stand up for a second?” He obeyed. I leaned over to him and grabbed his waistband. “I think you’ve had these on for long enough.” I turned to the girls. “Don’t you think?” Stacy and Lexi agreed that he had been wearing his underwear for way too long.

Scott pleaded, “Come on, Kaylie. Don’t make me get naked again. Please.”

“Sorry, Scott. But I’m in charge until further notice. So you’d better get used to it.” And with that, I swiftly pulled his shorts down to his ankles. The funny thing was that even though we’d been seeing him naked all afternoon already, he instinctively covered himself with his hands. As if he still had some modesty to protect.

“Hey. Now no covering up. I’ll tell you what. Before you ‘go down’ on Stacy, how about if you just stand there for a minute. We want to get a good look at you. But you’re going to have to put your hands on your head.”

He reluctantly and slowly uncovered himself and put his hands on his head. The girls and I shared a short giggle and then just started looking him up and down. He was semi hard, with a glaze of precum all over his head. Boy, was he cute!

I said, “Don’t worry, Scott.” I looked at my watch. “The next 26 hours will go by just like that!”

He was scared shitless. What an awesome birthday present! And the best part was that he had no idea what was coming next…

-----------------------

Part 6 is below. Here's a link to jump directly to that part:
viewtopic.php?p=7767#p7767
Last edited by TheBlushingPrincess on Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jeepman89

Re: Kaylie’s Birthday Revenge (new chapter available now!)

Post by Jeepman89 »

Great job, Blushing Princess. I enjoyed this chapter immensely.
karotte

Post by karotte »

WOW - this part is really AMAZING! It contains exact the right amount of sweet torture and I really like the way, you included Stacy and Lexi. When Kaylie started spoiling him, I asked myself what the other girls might do - were they forewarned? How do they react? And then you resolved the mystery and revealed that everything has been planned out. Soo erotic - and also the pace is simply perfect! Also the uprising jealousy of Kaylie added much to the realism of this story (although a part of me wanted Kaylie not getting jealous and not stopping Stacy - but on the other hand that would have also been much more of a reward for Scott instead of a punishment)! Also Kaylie's game was worked out perfectly - because he only can kind of lose - either he gets an orgasm but then he has to take the dildo - or he avoids the dildo but doesn't get an orgasm (and with THIS view I can imagine how hard it is if your orgasm gets denied).
TheBlushingPrincess

karotte wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:02 pm It contains exact the right amount of sweet torture...
Thanks so much for the feedback. I really like your phrase of "sweet torture." That's exactly what I was going for. Kaylie doesn't want to truly be mean to her boyfriend. She just wants to play with him and assert her own power. Like you, I'm curious to see what happens with the jealousy aspect of the story. But now that they have another whole day, Kaylie's really going to show her creativity!
Thatsadperv33

Post by Thatsadperv33 »

Really loving this story so far. I can only imagine having a cute boyslut at my disposal like this. If I was in this situation, I'd have to take lots of pictures to remember the event!
TheMighty

Post by TheMighty »

I'm obsessed with this story. i can't wait to see it continue!
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Need more