Liam's Mistake

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
NudeBaG

Re: Liam's Mistake

Post by NudeBaG »

Fantastic new chapter!
Can’t wait for more!
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Thanks a lot NudeBaG. I hope to get more parts out quicker. I have a lot planned.
ajakl

Post by ajakl »

When is the next part?
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I do have another chapter planned, I just need to manage all my stories. I will try to get another chapter for this relatively soon.
ajakl

Post by ajakl »

Themarble wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:25 pm I do have another chapter planned, I just need to manage all my stories. I will try to get another chapter for this relatively soon.
ngl i was super disappointed that they didnt make him sit back down and subjected him to the hands underneath thetable, it would have been so humiliating cause he knew he was so close so if they forced him to sit back down after the last customer he would have came, he was trying so incredibly hard to hold it in.

not trying to criticize your work of course just seems like an opportunity wasted as it would have been so satisfying seeing how hard he was trying to hold it in to instead be told he has to sit back down and then forcefully stroked into another orgasm which he couldnt stop or help in any way.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

All opinions are welcomed (:. That was a thought that was going through my head. I was truly thinking about whether or not to have it happen right then and there. It doesn't mean the edging would stop though so do expect it in the next chapter I write.
ajakl

Post by ajakl »

Hi, next chapter soon?
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

This will be continued just not currently. Bit of a writer block with this story so I am currently focusing on another until I get some ideas about where I want to take this story. In the mean time I am writing more for "Nathan the Unlikely Nudist" you can check it out if you like.
potatopenguin

Post by potatopenguin »

Is this coming back?
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

One day it will come back. I can't promise when, I am just preoccupied with other stories that I haven't gotten back to this one yet. It isn't forgotten though I can promise you that.