Liam's Mistake

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Themarble

Re: Liam's Mistake

Post by Themarble »

This is just part of the planned segment. More to come soon (:.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Fantastic chapter, Marble. I love how you describe what Liam is going through at the hands of his sister and cousins. I love that they want him exposed to other girls as well. It makes it even more embarrassing for him and more exciting for the girls. Can't wait to see what happens next.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Fantastic!
Love that this is continuing!
nebnyc

Post by nebnyc »

Great new chapter! Can’t wait to see what happens to Liam next!
Stella

Post by Stella »

Themarble wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:46 pm This is just part of the planned segment. More to come soon (:.
Any update? Coming out soon?
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I am currently writing another story, the Nathan one but I do have more than half of the next part of the next Liam chapter so I don't see why I cant release it sometime next week. So after the next Nathan post which I plan for today Ill start working to finish the latter part of the Liam chapter.
nebnyc

Post by nebnyc »

Both stories are great! Thank you for continuing.
Stella

Post by Stella »

Themarble wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:06 pm I am currently writing another story, the Nathan one but I do have more than half of the next part of the next Liam chapter so I don't see why I cant release it sometime next week. So after the next Nathan post which I plan for today Ill start working to finish the latter part of the Liam chapter.
Thank you soooo much :3
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

"It's out. It's out." Sophie couldn't believe her eyes. Earlier she was fighting to see it and now there were no obstacles. The attention was getting to me and I knew that sooner or later I was going to get hard. I could already see the smirk in Olivia's face as she noticed the change.

"Uh guys." One of the new girls said.
"I think it's getting fatter."

"And longer too!" another one butted in.

It sure was and I couldn't even cover it. I looked down as I saw my 'snake' plumping out. The comments and the stares were getting to me as I felt a surge of blood to my cock, completing the semi-erection, which at this point was horizontal to the ground.

I heard the shrieks of a couple in the group of girls as two even hugged as they were shocked at what was happening. My cousins laughed on as they put two and two together from the photo. They knew if they waited longer they would see the result.

One of the girls got brave enough and stuck out her flip-flop covered foot and lifted my cock up and started to move her foot up and down essentially making my cock bounce.

"Keep going, keep juggling it Clara." One of the girls exclaimed.

They all looked on at the scene as my cock stopped coming back down on her foot. She removed it and saw the end result. My cock was standing upright. Completely hard. Due to the shadow the sun was creating with my cock, it was like a sundial.

"Whoa." She stared on as my cock stared back.

The girls were all taken a bit back as I heard a whole bunch of snickering as they stared on.

"I can't believe what we are seeing. It's out, it's really out." One of the hugging girls exclaimed with her eyes locked onto the tip of my cock.

"Ok are we just gonna stand here and let this guy stand in the middle of the road nude? Surely we should get him back in?" One of the girls questioned.

"Well if he didn't like it surely he wouldn't have one of these?" My sister said as she edged her hand slowly to my cock before she took a full grab of it, making sure to shake it about for the extra added attention. I heard gasps emanate almost instantly.

"SHE JUST GRABBED HIS WEINER!!"

"WAIT… ARE WE ALLOWED TO DO THAT TOO?"

"Olivia, can we have a go as well?" Milly asked as Sophie looked as though she was begging as well.

"Oh, of course, help yourself girls. I am going to untie him in a minute but have some fun before I do so." Olivia smirked.

I didn't even get an opportunity to try and hide anything as hands were placed against me and we're rubbing all over me. They were experimenting across my body but of course one place was taking most of their attention. They also made sure to make the biggest deal out of it as well. The hands felt like they were pouring out never ending. The comments too. I heard all about how hot and hard it was. How the top was a different color to the rest. How they felt it moving. One of the girls even tried to move her hand up and down as she said it made it react 'weird' when she did so. I was trying to shake them off as best I could but if anyone were to pass it was clear it would look like I was doing something else. Like I was thrusting my cock through her hand.

Eventually after enough time letting them touch me they stopped and were just looking at me as my sister prepared to cut my ties. Their eyes were all on my cock as when I looked down I noticed what grabbed their attention. It was like my cock was on a string. It was throbbing and bouncing as if it had its open life. I have never ever seen it do that before.

"Oh, wow."

"Clara, did you get to touch his balls?" One girl said.

"I don't think she did but I did. They were soo squishy and they felt like they were full of something. Is that where he has his pee kept?" Another laughed.

Eventually I had my ties cut but not before having a lot of joking from my sister to not cover up as there was no point and that they had all seen and touched it anyway. The second I was untied we all heard a door shut from the other side of the street and my heart dropped. Crap, we had been here too long. Some adult caught us and I am going to get into a heap of trouble. Why did I run? Could I even have run? I didn't even wanna turn my head but I saw the girls' faces change from shock to a smile to then start waving. Out of curiosity I looked left and saw that there were two girls opposite with a lemonade jug nearly dropping it due to the sight of me. Olivia turned my body so that they could see my erection from the front while saying.

"Is it cool if we come over? I think our big boy over here would love some drink. He gets extra thirsty on his walks." She giggled trying her best to not break down into hysterics.

The girls seemed stunned. Yes they saw it from a distance but it was obvious they hadn't even considered seeing it up close. It looked like they didn't even know what they were going to say as they stared directly at me and my bouncing cock.

"Ahh. You don't have to be shy. You can see his dancing pee pee up close." Sophie giggled.
"How old are you two?"

"Um...We are 11." The black hair girl responded.

"Uh yeah. We are twins. Sorry we aren't talking too much but just wow. I think we are both still shocked that he is out there. Like that. With his thing like that. Just wow." The brown haired responded.

"She is Natalie." She pointed to the black haired girl.
"And I am Sasha."

After a quick introduction from all the girls that I barely paid attention to due to the tension I felt in the situation. With having to check for people or cars it was so stressful but my arousal didn't die down. It kept going. Just these girls staring at it was keeping me in that situation. It was bouncing about and throbbing like it really did have a mind of its own. Olivia looked down at it before looking at me and displaying her typical devilish grin. Not before grabbing me by the cock and dragging me across the street with everyone else behind in tow. When we got there I really got to see Natalie and Sasha's reaction as they started to stumble on their words not even able to sound out anything coherent but rather looking at it.

"You can touch it if you like. We all got to have a feel back there. It feels amazing. It's so hard and soft at the same time. I would even call it cute if it weren't so big. Haha." Sophie spurted out laughing.

The girls didn't need to be told twice as they greedily went to work. I felt two different hands go for my cock as one went to massage my balls and another was grabbing my ass cheek. God, they were relentless. My cock was now being squeezed and slowly stroked in front of a group of girls. All under 14 no less. It was all getting a bit too much as my cock started to send some serious throbs out. My sister gave me a knowing look. Her devilish smile once again. She knew what was 'cumming'. Just as I was on the edge. Just as I was one the cusp of release. She told them to stop. Much to my disappointment. I didn't even know why I was disappointed. I just figured I was so close it would have been nice to have my erection go down. I wasn't even thinking straight. I looked down and my cock was now even more violently twitching. It was super engorged. It looked like it was about to burst and the girls were all eating the site in. One even had her hand over her mouth as her eyes traced each and every movement it made.

I knew the onslaught would not be over and that was one thing I had predicted today. Milly suggested.

“Hey, why don't we have Liam sell some lemonade?” Milly asked.

“Yeah, that could help the sales if we offer them to touch his boner.” Clara added.

Everyone turned toward Natalia and Sasha so see if they would agree. They all wanted to hear the same verdict.

“Um, I was actually going to ask you if we could. You see there are going to be a lot of girls coming back from school on this street and I know they would definitely pay to have lemonade if it is sold by this naked guy. I mean, just look at how big his wiener is. It is so weird sticking up like that.” Sasha responded while eyeing me again as if to think about all the possibilities.

“Yeah Sasha we can get him to sit and whenever people come he can just stand up. As long as it isn't an adult though. I don't wanna get the naked guy in trouble otherwise we cant see him like this again.” Natalia said with a gleam in her eyes.

It was settled, I would be sitting down and serving lemonade for as long as these girls dictated. I even tried to make a break for it to the house but as I took the first step Olivia dangled the front door keys in front of me and brought to my attention that we were locked outside.Damn.

Pushing through the horde of girls with my cock rubbing onto a few of their arms and shirts I was seated and ready to begin my job. With the cloth laid on the table and its sides it was impossible to even see my feet let alone my cock which made me a whole lot more relieved. So much so that my cock had gone down quite a bit and it felt more like a chub on than anything.

Sitting around was boring, especially for all the girls who wanted to have a look at what was happening. The group of girls that had stopped me were complaining that they had to leave otherwise their mothers would get annoyed at them. As they left they looked at Clara as if they were questioning why she wasn't following which she sweetly replied with.

“My mother took a double shift, haha. So I don't have to go home quite so early.”

The other girls seemed jealous but quickly made their way down the street leaving the rest of us here waiting.

We wouldn't be waiting too much longer after that as the girls spotted a sole girl walking towards the stand. She was quite small but she seemed roughly the age of Olivia. She continued her brisk walking until she reached the stand and was clearly curious as to why I was blushing as red as I was. After a bit of asking she decided to order but only because one of the girls said that her order came with.

"Something special."

The girls stared on in silence as they knew what I had to do which to the confused girl only made her even more curious.

"Go on Liam, pour the girl some Lemonade." Sophie commanded.

I tried to reach for the jug but it was nearly impossible to do it sitting down. I knew then that I had to do as the girls wanted and expose myself. I stood up and grabbed the jug and a plastic cup as I proceeded to pour a cup. When I looked at the girl's face I could see the shock in her eyes as they widened. It almost made me freeze but luckily I remained flaccid, for now.
"W-wh...Y-your...dick!!! It's out!?!" The girl tried to blurt out which was barely made out due to the bellowing of the girls behind me.
"I-i-i-t's so big!" She stared on in disbelief as even I felt a little twinge down there as it plumped up a bit.

"It sure isn't it bro!" Olivia exclaimed, slapping me on my ass nearly making me spill the cup I was so quickly pouring and even making my cock wobble for the amusement of the girl right in front of me.

I stood in disbelief as I watched my cock grow right before her eyes. Any one passing would be able to see me but it wasn't stopping the girls one bit. I finished pouring the drink and gave her the drink as she put some change into the other 'money' cup. I tried to sit down but my sister 'tutted' me and told me to remain standing.

"Bro you haven't completed the sale yet. What are you doing?" She looked at my cock and then at the girl. I knew what they wanted. I sighed heavily and thrusted my cock out.

"See now you get it Liam!" Sophie cheered.

"You can grab it ya know? Ain't nothing to be scared about. It's free to grasp." Olivia explained.

The girl looked back at my eyes before looking back at my now fully erect cock. She moved her hand toward my shaft and wrapped her hand around it. I saw her smile and then fling my cock around. She clearly didn't know what she was doing but was having a blast. I even saw Milly crack a big smile as she watched this girl moving and flailing my dick. She eventually had to stop as she was expected to be home but uttered the words which I knew was only gonna make this day busier for myself.

"I'm going to tell my friends to come and visit. Maybe I will tell them what to expect, haha. See ya!" She dashed off.

As I went to sit down I saw the frown on my sister's face. I asked her what it was.

"Well we never know how long it is before the next customer arrives and I want you to be in proper uniform. That means with your pee pee sticking up… what to do, what to do? … Oh I know." She shouted, grabbing the attention from all the girls standing in the front yard with us.

"Milly and Clara get under the table and whenever you guys see it going down just grab it and play with it like this."

She greedily grasped my cock and pulled it in a number of ways which all felt electric. Until it was clear she decided to show the girls how to jerk me off. She moved her hand up and down briskly which even made my knees buckle. I had gotten so close earlier that I don't know how long my self control would actually last. It definitely didn't help with what Olivia said next.

"You know what, you can't just get under the table and do it constantly. Just keep it completely upright?" This made a group laugh rise up again as the girls raced to get under the table. I resigned to my fate. I really didn't want to cum under any scenario in front of these girls and especially my cousins but I believe in the fact I could hold out. I was certain.

As soon as I sat down I felt the hands trail up my legs, my thighs and then two individual hands made their way to my cock. There was a loud snicker underneath the table as I felt the slow but firm movement they were producing kept me fidgeting. Sure it was working on keeping me hard but depending on how long we were going to be here I don't know how long I'd last. I even shot my sister a lot and she just smirked.

I pulled my head back as I felt my dick throbbing and the muscles around it contacting. This was going to be a nightmare to hold on.

"Everytime we pull down it feels like it's getting harder for a split second." Natalie giggled.

"You're right, maybe we should go faster to make it even harder?" Milly suggested. I didn't like the sound of that and just in time my attention was taken by the sound of girls asking what we were selling here and my sister's quick response of Lemonade.

I pulled my head back and from being on the verge again I was a bit tipsy. Barely paying attention. I knew I had to pour these three new girls a glass. I stood up and all I heard were gasps. It was the obvious reaction. I was used to it. But something felt off. How come even my sister was wide eyed? It wasn't a new sight but when I looked down I felt my eyes bulge too. My cock, due to all the touching, was the hardest I had ever seen. I am not even joking. There was a bead of precuming oozing out and it looked like my veins were going to pop out. I had gotten closer than I thought and I must've been quite the sight to the customers. I got a better look at their faces. Although their eyes were wide and mouths hung open I guessed they were the age of Natalie. I went to pour the glasses when I felt more oozing at my cock as I felt some precum slide down the underside of my shaft as my cock yoyoed right on sight. Anything could have set me off at that moment. Even a breeze is a bit too powerful. I felt my sap, my spunk, rising from my balls. How much more could I take?

I gave them all their cups and I knew what I had to do. I trusted out putting my now edged cock on display for them to grasp which they didn't need a second chance to pick up on and they all grabbed my cock at the same time. Virtually fighting on getting to hold it. It was insane and the entire time they were even somehow keeping the movement of up and down completely fluid. Like there was no rest. I was getting really really close to the point I got on my tip toes and I already mentally prepared myself to explode right then and there but I heard Olivia's voice bellowing that they needed to stop fighting. She proceeded to laugh and say that their time was over. The girls let go but not before looking back at my veiny throbbing cock as it poured out some more precum right for their eyes to see it dribble out.

“AHHH!! LOOK AT IT! THAT’S SOO COOL!!!”

“THERE’S MORE!!”

I knew that I could sit down but I actively was choosing to not, if I was sentenced to the hands that awaited me down there I would sure cum. No question about it, it even felt like it, just standing here. I was too much on the edge. Right as my sister was about to suggest something Sasha shouted something interrupting what I could only assume would have been another way to embarrass me. It was as if she knew how to get me to lose it right here in front of them all.

“I forgot that we were supposed to hand two glasses of this fresh lemonade to our friends house over there, think you can make it a nude delivery Olivia? I don't think they ordered a sausage but I don't think they would mind, haha!”

Crossing the road again wasn't really in the top 10 activities I would want to do right now, heck not even top 20, 30 and so on but it was a heck of a lot better than the torment I was getting from the girls underneath the covers. I hastily got a hold of two cups and poured them, turning back to the girls and showing the ‘customers’ my ass. It was so hard that even when turning my cock barely moved, if at all, it stuck up completely rigid. I could hear the comments flying from behind that they could see my ass.

The girls looked me up and down laughing while my sister spoke up exclaiming.

“Wow, you really want to go don't you?!?” She snickered.
“You wanna go show yourself off that much?!?”

This set off another chain of pure and utter joy coming from the girls. I hear Clara and Milly pop out of the table both saying in unison.

“Aw but we wanted to play with it some more!”

Clara continued by adding.

“It looked so funny from under there. It was so hard too. It even looked like there was something coming from the top of it!”

I was quickly turned around by Olivia who pointed at my erection which was producing and spouting even more precum and asking if that was what they saw.

“YES!!! That was it!” Milly screamed while chuckling.

Another dollop protruded from my cock as I even felt my breathing quicken. I wanted to leave as quickly as possible and to go home and wank it right now. To shoot my cum and prevent it from happening right here so I, without even thinking about it, left to go to the house across the street with no cover from the girls. I heard laughing from behind as they shouted and laughed about how my cock was slightly wobbling as I walked. I don't think I even made it a couple meters, a mere foot from the road and starting my cross, before I was told to stop.

I turned around and saw my sister with her phone out ready for a picture. I definitely didn't want any record of this but there was no choice. She stood there telling the other girls to get around me and point at my cock. She started to count down and all the girls, the ones who were buying lemonade included, pointed down at my cock and feigned shock. The attention only resulted in another emission of precum. My cock was now glistening in the sun due to it all and I knew it wasn't going to stop anytime soon. When the picture was taken the girls ran back to inspect it, they claimed that it was perfect and they all wanted a copy. My sister looked back at me as if she were contemplating it. I had a face of dread as she only looked right back at me before turning to the girls and saying.

“I cant send you these pictures girls unfortunately, it would be unfair on Liam. That being said, if you girls come over to that house over there tomorrow I am sure you could take your own photos.” Just as I thought she was saying something to help me, my devilish sister had to add a clause. So be it. I just hoped to return to that said house very soon. Whatever it took.

Natalie and Sasha had to stay behind to take care of the stall but they assured that they would be watching from it. The ‘customers’ had to be on their way but they made sure to all get a quick tug on my cock, sending me on my tip toes again while laughing at my reactions. We briskly crossed the road due to it being that empty. Maybe there was a community event today. Who knows. We got closer to the house when I thought something strange. I looked up at it and it looked familiar. I think I have been here before. A long time ago. Maybe it was deja vu but I couldn't shake the thought. With the girl's arms wrapped around my own there wasn't even a time to properly reflect over it as I was forcefully dragged to the front door. Dripping hard on and all.

The bell was rung and I couldn't even cover up as the girls still looped their hands around mine. This uneasy feeling wasn't purged. I still felt something. What could it be? I heard the voice of a young girl shout.

“It’s here. I hope it is as good as they said!”

That voice was familiar. Who was she calling to? Maybe she had a friend or a sister. Hopefully no one is older. That would be extremely embarrassing. How would I even explain myself? I heard another set of footsteps coming toward the door. The fiddling of keys as I heard the clunk of the door and I watched as it slowly opened. Anticipating the new eyes that would see me. My cock was overflowing. The attention was really getting to me.

The door opened and I saw a young girl (around 8) and….

Holy crap! It was one of my biggest crushes (Ella) from school. She and her sister had some of the widest eyes I had seen today. Her little sister's face is only a couple inches away from my crotch. Staring me up and down. Focused on my veiny throbbing cock.

There was an air of silence. Even the girls who brought me were in silence anticipating what was going to be said.

“LIAM?!? WHAT THE-”
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Such a fantastic episode of Liam, Marble! I enjoyed everything about it. The lemonade stand is quite a hit with the girls on the street! He's so embarrassed about being naked and selling lemonade for the girls and yet he has a huge hardon for all of them to see! I'm looking forward to what awaits him at the house that he's delivering to. Awesome work!