Liam's Mistake

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
NudeBaG

Re: Liam's Mistake

Post by NudeBaG »

Can’t wait!
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

"Liam what is happening down there to your thingy? It's dancing." Tina was enthusiastically eyeing my cock as it moved around. In fact everyone was doing so, I wished for this to go inside but as usual my opinion was overshadowed by everyone's attention at my cock.
"You must've really enjoyed that young man, my daughter and niece definitely did. Honestly look at that thing. Do you not have any shame?" This young Mom really knew how to put me on the spot. I said that I don't and that I should put my clothes back on. As I looked around I remembered.
"Your clothes are gone though Liam. Your sister took them, remember? You're gonna have to stay here bare." Tina chuckled at my predicament. As did all the girls.
"Just like how he came yesterday; nudie and hard just like he is now." Leah was clapping and had a large grin smeared along her face.
"We should give him another handshake.".
Before I could even refuse Leah grabbed my cock and moved her small hand along it. She started near the head of my cock and moved her hand down my veiny shaft. My eyes were bulging as the girls around me were either shouting
"OMG."
or
"Woohoo."
Leah was trying to go as fast as possible before a moan and a grunt followed by a trickle of precum emerging before my own eyes and all the girls present.
"Liam did you just pee on me ewww." Leah screamed letting go of my cock as I caught my breath. Any longer and things could've gotten more embarrassing.
"That's not pee dear, Liam here is just really excited with how you gave him a handshake. Here, smell it." The young Mom put her index finger and dabbed it on the head of my dick, causing me to shudder, before she brought it to Leah's little nose. Reluctantly she sniffed but surprised she exclaimed.
"Wow it isn't pee. It has no icky smell."
"We learnt in science last week that it's called pre-cum. It means he is ready to cum." Charlie was definitely knowledgeable about boys. She knew that my boner could only take so much touching before it shoots but she made no attempt to help me. She wanted to see it and have everyone else see my misfortune.
"Whats cum?" Emma asked puzzled. Whilst I begged that she wouldn't find out soon.
"It's when a boy feels really good." Kate responded.
"I wanna see that."
"Yeah that would be so cool."
Jane and Leah were both eager as they started to talk amongst the ladies girls.
"Girls we should go and let these girls play with their new toy. They look like they are excited to see how it works." Her eyes were piercing holes into my crotch.
"If you stop by my house later on Liam. I could fix you up with some clothes that you can wear home. We live at number 9 on the other block." Finally some good news, great news even. Some cover, I won't have to go home nude. Now all I have to do is not let these girls make me cum with their punishments and I will leave this babysitting with at least some of my dignity.

Before the Mom and the two girls she brought along left the two young girls were complaining. I didn't hear what was being said as I was spaced out thinking about finally getting some cover. As I snapped back to reality I saw the two walking towards me with their hands out front.
“Are we gonna share it?”

One hand went on the top and the other accompanied it on the bottom. The girls smiling at eachother then one turned to the group.
"Look we are touching the big boys big wiener."
"Take a picture Mommy! I want to show all my friends." Before I could object the flash on the Moms phone ensured to me that she had just taken it.

From the tip of my cock more and more precum was sliding out and my boner got more and more slippery as the girls continued to eagerly two fistedly work my shaft. There was no way anyone was actually going to call this a 'handshake'. Everyone continued to watch as my dick started to twitch heavily and I started to buck my hips a lot. I let out a moan as the girls squealed out.
"Look auntie he is dancing."
"His thingy is so hot in my hand Mom."
Everyone started to stare holes into my throbbing crotch. The more strokes they did together the harder it was becoming to not lose it infront of everyone. I could feel the cum rising as these girls just wouldn't slow down their pace. It was as if they knew that if they kept going they were going to see me cum. My hips were moving in sync with their hands and my toes were now curling. I wasn't going to last.

In a last ditch effort to not cum infront of everyone I had to pull the girls hands away.
"Awwww why did ya do that. I wasn't finished giving your peepee a handshake." The daughter said with a frowny face.
"Damn Liam it looked like you were about to-" Charlie couldn't even finish before the Young Mom said.
"Lets go girls before things can get messy. And judging by how that boy Liam reacted he was very close to making one girls."
My cock was wildly throbbing as Leah pushed me inside by the butt and the other girls followed but not before they all said goodbye to their new friends.

As soon as we got inside we all realised the time and the girls all decided that they wanted to eat. I didnt know any pizza places nearby so I asked the girls.
"Oh oh we can call up Nina's place for delivery. Lets get a plain, pepperoni and a hawaiian" Emma blurted.
Everyone agreed and said that I should call them. Right before I got my phone out to call them the girls reminded me that I have to do four dares as a result of me losing the match to Charlie.
"The girls outside got to touch you thingy so we all want to as well. Your next dare is that we can touch you whenever we want and you can't stop us."
I was shocked at this but saw it coming a mile away. When these girls were watching me get jerked there was a glimmer in their eyes of envy. They wanted to touch me out there as well. I gave in as there was no point in fighting against them. I also quickly realised that my phone was in my jeans that my sister took away so I wouldn't be able to call with it. I stood up and walked to Emma's house phone. Everyone immediately giggled when my erection was swinging about. I looked down and thought about how close I was to losing it in front of all these girls. I am probably the first guy they have ever seen naked. How would they react to me cumming? How many times would they make me? I pushed these thoughts out of my head and proceeded to dial the pizza place. A girl similar to my age picked up and I told her my order. She then asked
"Delivery or pick up?" I responded with pick up. I noticed that all the girls were near me now and said Charlie on her knees, her face inches away from my cock. I could feel her breath on my shaft as she muttered.
"Wow. It is so big up close."
She reached out her hand and gripped the base of my shaft. She then proceeded to expertly edge my cock by moving her hand up and down. She then looked up at me and smiled before doing a 'sh' motion with her finger on her mouth. She then proceeded to carry on. I was in a trance that was broken as a clearly slightly annoyed employee said
"Is that all sir?"
I responded with "Yes, I am going to 'cum'. No..er- I-I mean what time is it going to come?" The girls around me all snickered as they knew my predicament meant I couldn't speak properly.
"It will be half an hour and you can pay at the delivery." I hung up and was taken to the sofa for the girls to fondle me. Before I sat down Jane put her hand out and grabbed my cock so that she could wiggle it about she laughed that
"It's sooo hard you guys. I remember seeing my little brother's one and it didn't stick up like this."
Emma replied with
"Guys get hard when they are excited or touched a lot. Anyway it's time to watch some TV while we wait. Liam you can go have a shower after all that wrestling. The lock doesn't work so we may come up there and see you."
I took this opportunity to rush in away from the torment of these younger girls. I showered for quite a while. Enough time to allow my cock to deflate as I could not risk jacking off as these girls could come in at any moment. I finished and got out. Dried myself quickly. Then wrapped myself in a towel and walked downstairs. As I got to the final step the doorbell rang and the girls came but stopped in their tracks to stare at me.
"And what are you doing Liam?" Kate pouted. I was confused and asked what they meant.
"You are supposed to be naked." Charlie ripped my towel off of my body leaving me bare again. My now flaccid cock now came into view and this must have surprised the girls as they looked on with awe.
"So this is what Liam looks like without a hardie?" Leah was chuckling.
"Guys I got an idea. Since Liam thought he could wear clothes again for his next punishment we should make him open the door…..Naked."

All the girls cheered at this. My cock twitched a bit at the thought of this to the acknowledgement of all the girls. I hesitantly and looked through the glass on the door to see a delivery girl about my age and a younger girl to her side. She then looked at her watch and began knock on the door. I begged the girls to not make me do this but they gave me no choice. I reluctantly opened the door to only show my face and the pizza girl responded with
"Heya I am here to give you your pizza but my Lil'sis over here insisted that she would give it to you so let me get her to bring it."
The younger girl excitedly skipped to the car to retrieve the three boxes of hot pizza. She got half way back before Tina screamed
"Guys look Liam is naked!" Before the door was pushed open. The girl running gasped and dropped the pizza while the girl in front of me had her mouth wide open in shock and her eyes as wide as dishes. It was night so no one passing by would have been able to see but being exposed in front of an attractive pizza girl and her little sister was getting the better of me and I could feel my cock rise from my balls as it lurked onto a semi. I was really about to get a boner here.
"Wow… I guess it is better than seeing an old guy's one. But wow is it big." The pizza girl just stared on as did everyone as I was reaching a full hard on.
The young girl screamed
"OMG. LOOK AT IT SIS!! IT'S GETTING BIG!"
I had now reached a full erection again and Emma had now started to rub it from behind me. She then showed her head to the pizza girl and her sister before saying.
"Liam really likes it when we do this to him."
She gave me a couple hard but slow strokes for emphasis. Maybe I should have cum in the shower I don't know how much longer I could hold on.
"SIS, SIS LOOK AT THAT GIRL SHE IS TOUCHING IT!WOOHOO!IT LOOKS REALLY BIG!"
"Yeah…. He really is a big boy….. Did you lose a bet or something because there is no way that you'd let these girls control you like that." I put my head down in shame before the girls started to mock me with things like
"He lost really bad while wrestling Charlie over here."
Or
"Leah tried to help him get out but Liam's boxers got ripped doing so."

I was so ashamed and Emma stroking my cock didn't help as I was producing even more precum than before.
"So girls how big is Liam over here? Got any rulers or measuring tape lying around."
Leah's eyes shined as she exclaimed.
"I have some upstairs. I wanna see."
She quickly rushed up her stairs on her hands and her feet and rushed quickly back down shortly after collecting what she was looking for.
"So how are we gonna do this?" Charlie questioned.
The pizza girl was given the ruler by Leah who was now patiently watching as the pizza girl put the ruler next to my cock but not before giving it a couple of strokes. She seemed to struggle and got her little sister to help her position the ruler and her shocked face told the entire story.
"It's..it's uh…..Wow…...you are huge. Definitely much bigger than my ex boyfriend. How do you even fit 8 inches in your pants?"
"8...inches?!?! Liam you are huge!!" Charlie broke into laughter. Though I was bare naked at the mercy of these girls I at least wasn't lacking in size. The girls now had erupted into chatter as they started to discuss how big I actually was. Emma in the meantime stopped her stroking and brought the pizza back inside. The pizza girl must have overheard something and then spoke up.
"Did one of you mention that Liam has to do dares?"
"Yeah the nudie has to do four things that we ask him to do." Leah said back.
"Now that is interesting because there is a party down the block that I have to deliver to too and also drop my sister down there. Maybe you girls could dare Liam join us all to deliver it??"
"Yes yes yes yes." Jane really wanted this to happen as she immediately responded.
Tina also joined in on a growing bandwagon as all the girls were now chanting it.
"Lead the way gurl!"Emma shouted. I didn't even get a choice as the girls dragged me outside one behind me pushing my butt cheeks and another pulling me by my boner. I exclaimed that people could see me.
"If someone sees you someone sees you. Stop being a big baby." Tina responded.
The pizza girl looked down at my throbbing crotch and then whispered in my ear.
"These girls look like they haven't seen you cum yet have they? That's gonna be a shocker for them. I would hate to be in the position that you are in now." I shivered at the thought. I was gonna hold on. I wasn't gonna lose it in front of all these young girls. It was so embarrassing the last time.

I noticed some girls that were walking in front of us and I begged for some cover. There was no such luck.
"OMG SARAH LOOK!!!." The girl was pointing at my cock which was so hard it was pointing up at the sky.
"That big boy must be sooo embarrassed to be out here naked with a boner. OMG look that girl is touching it."
The pizza girl was now actively in hysterics at my shame and took it upon herself to give me a couple of jerks. I thought I was gonna lose it right here right now. But the girl felt sorry for me and slowed down enough for me to not do it right there. I was throbbing a lot and the girls sped past the girls that just saw me, bringing me at the same pace. We were now breezing to the house. I didn't even have time to mentally prepare and before I could even process that thought we were at the door.

The pizza girl gave me the pizzas and said
"You can give it to them just hold it above your waist. Leah and my sister can touch your boner if they want to." The girls jumped on the opportunity straight away and were now jacking me off under the cover of the box.
"Wow sis it's really twitchy."
With the pace they were going I thought that I may actually survive this without losing it.
Emma knocked on the door.
We heard a click shortly after and the excited screams of.
"PIZZA!!!!"
The door flew wide open and the same young Mom from earlier stood there with her daughter and niece and what seemed to be 15 other young girls of varying ages (most likely 11-14) staring at me. Luckily I had some sort of cover from the boxes but that was soon going to vanish. I would be naked and getting jerked off in front of everyone here.
"Ahh Liam you must be here for your clothes. Right I will give them to you after you give us the pizzas. You are still naked right?" The young mom questioned raising up one of her eyebrows.
"Naked as the day he was born Miss." The Pizza girl chirped.
The edging didn't stop and I was still very close to cumming. No way I was gonna give them the box and let everyone see what was happening underneath. However that wasn't the option I had. The young Mom grabbed the boxes as I grew weaker due to my upcoming climax. I started to raise myself on my tiptoes with my hips thrusted out.
"Wow these girls have really gotten the hang of that. You have lost control Liam." The young Mom continued to watch as the crowd behind her laughed and laughed about how this was the first time they had seen a naked boy and how funny it looked. I begged the girl to stop. I told them I am actually going to.
"Cum."
"No way Liam. You are actually going to??" Charlie joined in the laughter. With my cock now throbbing intensely I could only respond with a.
"Yes. It's 'cumming'."
My cock was now being lathered with my own precum and becoming more and more slippery. The crowd watching began to chant and cheer at my shame. The girls weren't going to stop. I am in front of a doorway to a party on the verge.
"Mommy is he about to pew-pew??"
"Yes dear he is close to cumming. Close to doing a pew-pew."
My balls had risen and my hips moved back from their thrusting position as my buttocks clenched in a final ditch effort to prevent the spewing.
"Wow he is really trying hard just like with the 'handshakes' at my house and the one I gave him at the park." Emma starred on.
The pizza moved her lips towards my ear and whispered.
"Stop resisting. Release it for these girls. Let go and Cum."
"Auntie Auntie he's about to."
Liam do the pew-pew thingy I wanna see." Leah and the Pizza girl's little sister decided to rush their hands up and down my shaft. That pretty much sealed my fate. The crowd behind screamed more and more before I couldn't hold on any longer. I thrusted my hips forward as I felt the first shot emerging. Then it rocketed out and the crowd stopped chanting and stared on silently. I shouted that I was
"Cumming!"
The first shot then splattered on the floor. The girls hands didn't stop one bit as the second twitch shot cum on the shoes of the young Moms daughter. I was moaning so much as more and more jizz rocketed out. The third and fourth sprayed out and some landed on the box of the pizza. More and more cum torrented out. Probably the biggest cumshot of my life but as with all orgasms it died down as the final bit of cum came trailing out and dripped out of my dick which was still hard but slowly deflating. I hung my head in shame just as the crowd in front started screaming again in excitement as to what just happened and the girls that were next to me were left in shock as to what just happened and how much there was. Leah finally let go of my cock but not before saying.
"OMG Liam was that cum?"
Last edited by Themarble on Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I tried to make this chapter about edging Liam until the climax. I dont know if I didnt go on for too long but I hope you guys like it. This story will definitely keep continuing as I still have a variety of ideas to try and more scenarios to put Liam into. I also think that he may start to emjoy what the girls make him do.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Marble, great job with your latest chapter! I loved it and the build up was awesome. He couldn't hold on anymore with all those young girls seeing and touching him. Liam is not done yet though and I love that the dares will continue.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Excellent!
I like how a mom is totally ok with it.
It makes for good interactions with the girls
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Thanks a lot. Hopefully I can start posting more frequently but I do doubt it. Probably going to be one chapter every two weeks.

Thanks for the patience with these. Cant wait to see updates in all your stories too.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

I hope this story continues
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I hope to be posting soon as I have many ideas that the girls would want to do with Liam before the sleepover ends. Only thing is getting the time to just be able to put it all into words. Hopefully this weekend. Life has just been kinda busy.

Thanks for enjoying my story so far. As I have said many times it is my first one (but probably not my last) so I am going to find my own style through this. Cant wait to see what happens in your stories.
WillyWanka2

Post by WillyWanka2 »

I love the story! Please continue
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Thanks a lot. I will be working on the next chapter soon. Anything you would like to see in the next chapter?