Liam's Mistake

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Themarble

Re: Liam's Mistake

Post by Themarble »

Chapter 7

"OMG!!! There's a naked boy out during the day!!" One of the scouts screamed jumping up and down. Mia had the biggest grin on her face, she was plotting something and I needed to figure out what it was quick. Actually I really wanted to leave quickly. The sun was completely out and there was no cover in sight. I was bare naked on the sidewalk with these girls and the last thing I needed was for more people to see me or worse for me to get in trouble.
"Why does he have no clothes?? Why is his weiner so much bigger than my cousin?"
Hearing this I blushed immensely and tried to cover up but it was quite tricky as I could only use one arm as my other was trapped by my sister.
"Wow Olivia you really don't want your bro to cover up at all do you?" Mia sniggered as the other scouts followed suit.
"Nah it was soo funny I found him babysitting like this. I took his clothes yesterday when he was wrestling Emma and her friends but I didn't realise he was nuuude! He was hiding under a blanket today and I said that no way he was nude and that if he was I'd make him walk home no matter who sees him!" Olivia said enthusiastically. I shuddered when she mentioned walking home nude but I couldn't say all of me disliked the idea as I felt a twinge down below which was not lost on a couple of the girl scouts who pointed at it and started laughing and started whispering to themselves. Lucky for me I was still in control and it wasn't going to go any further than plump up a bit.
"It's not as funny if he covers up. Let's fix that girls remember what we learned yesterday at camp?" Mia exclaimed which was followed by a unanimous yes.
"Ok here is the deal bro let us have our fun and I won't make you show Mom that thing ok? So turn around please. " She smiled, her small finger barely missing my cock making it plump out ever so slightly more but I quickly turned my back in full anticipation of what was to follow. I could only see my shadow across the sidewalk and could now look on at my cock which would have very quickly gotten erect if I hadn't had to turn around. Do I really like being naked outside or does it have a mind of its own?
My thinking was abruptly stopped as I heard the girls rummage in their pouches and pulled something out. Suddenly Olivia and Mia grabbed a hold of my arms and held them behind my back. I tried to fight it but there was no use and all I achieved was giving the girls an audible sound of my cock slapping itself on my thighs.
"Omg look at his shadow you can see his wiener moving!!"
I felt a thin but strong rope being tied across my hands and panic struck but it was too late.
"Nooo Sally you can't do a clove knot it won't hold if he moves. It was a good try but let me do it." Mia chirped.
When she redid the knot I could feel how tight it was. I even looked up at the window to see Leah and Jane clapping and Charlie taking her phone out to take a picture of me.
"You finished Mia?..... Ok bro turned around."
I complied and turned around, hands contained behind me and my cock swinging into view.
"There much better you can't hide it from us anymore."
"Can we take him with us to sell some cookies?? It would be so funny, some of our friends live close by too." Sally pleaded with eyes wide open and begging.
"I don't know, maybe. Me and Liam need to get back home soon so she can tell Liam something important. She could have saved time telling me but oh well. It's all good though I get to get back at Liam for what he did to me last time at our Aunt's house." She smiled. Her eyes were not even looking at mine. She was just staring at my cock which made my shaft lengthen slightly more.
"Do you like being bare outside Liam?" I remained silent keeping my cool.
"Guess we'll see won't we?" Mia winked at me.
This brought it to my sisters attention as she watched my cock plump up slightly.
"Liam are you…."
"Common let's sell these cookies and show our new friend off!!!" One of the girls shouted
"As I said I don't think we have enough time for that." My sister said to the frowning girls.
As we walked the scorching sun shone upon us.
"It would be fantastic to be at the beach right about now. It's too hot. It would be amazing to cool down right now." Mia and my Sister were in front casually chatting as though they didn't even think about me being nude behind and the others were either at my sides using their chance to see a naked boy to the fullest or behind commenting on the knot behind though I could still easily hear them talk about my ass.

I felt so nervous and so vulnerable these girls did not care if anyone saw me right now. My dick slightly raised off my balls filling with more and more blood whilst swinging left and right like a metal detector, a pendulum. The girls either side of me gasped as they noticed what was happening, how it lengthened and how it was nearly standing parallel to the ground. The tell-tale sign that I was getting erect. The tell-tale sign that I somewhere deep down liked being nude with these girls outside in the daytime where anyone could see.

We were about halfway when I noticed a familiar house and familiar woman outside sunbathing. Before that even there were two quite young girls in a relatively large inflatable wading pool that stopped playing and started pointing and shouting.
"Nudie! Nudie!"
My Sister and Mia went to them without even turning around to ask or check on the rest of us.
My sister bent over quickly to get closer to the level of the young girls in the pool and asked.
"Is my bro the first boy you have ever seen naked? His weiner is big isn't it?" as she said this the young mom from yesterday perked up and finally spotted us, she had the biggest grin on her face that told me that she wasn't a hundred percent sure I was actually going to walk home nude but that she was glad I did.

One of the girls finally replied after just staring at my semi hard cock and said.
"It huuuge but why is it getting longer?" She looked on puzzled. Mia turned around wide eyed and barely holding in a laugh, to see my dick now completely parallel to the ground but now slowly surging upwards.
"You girls must be imagining it my brother wouldn't get one of those out here." My sister said. Oh boy would she see her answer if she turned around. I lost control a while ago, there was no way to prevent it let alone hide it behind my hands.
"The girls are right. He was like this when he came over last night. GIRLS COME OUT HE IS HERE!!!"
Olivia turned round with the most shocked but excited face I had seen on her in awhile. My little sister was now looking onward as I throbbed up and up finally completing my erection. Finally seeing the full thing as she just stared in awe and muttered under her breath.
"wow it's so…. big." Not long before turning into a stream of.
"No way! No way! No way! No way is my bro standing out her with a boner. A full boner Omg. It's soo big. He can't even cover it up. He has to stand out here butt naked and hard. Omg!"
It stood proudly in front of the girls and the sun as a large shadow in its shape stretched along the front yard.
Everyone stood silently looking, staring at my engorged dick, leaving me entranced as my mind started to wander on about what happened last night as two familiar faces approached from the neighbouring house.
"Heeey look its Liam and he is nakey again." The niece said very enthusiastically.
"I wonder if he is gonna squirt like he did yesterday? It was soo funny he gave us pizza naked and he shot everywhere. It was one of the best parties ever!!! "
My sister's face was a look of shock and excitement.
She pointed her finger at my dick and said with a sense of doubt.
"No way Liam, you didn't, did you. Did you actually cum in front of these girls?!?"
It was clear that the girl scouts nor the girls in the pool didn't know they were talking about but they did know it had something to do with me and my humiliation so regardless they continued to laugh.
"Oh but it is true, he shot off twice last night. Even when we gave him clothes and Emma and Leah helped him out he couldn't control himself and shot off again on a pair of fresh clothes I just got out of the wash. I caught the whole act on video. I mean the evidence is right there… Look how that thing is moving." She exclaimed pointing at my cock which was now at a forty-five degree angle pointing up straight to the sky.
"Girls I changed my mind. He can come deliver cookies to one house. Then I am taking my bro home."
Mia seized her opportunity to grab my cock in front of everyone, slowly moving her hand up and down as my cock responded by throbbing and twitching. I tried to free myself with hands but quickly remembering how stupid an idea that was and resorted to just pulling myself away. With anyone else's luck this would have been fine and an easy task but as I pulled away I turned to see a car moving up the street. I didn't even have time to turn away as the car used its brakes and stopped right beside us. This did help block my nude and aroused state from other cars that went by but I was fearful. How much trouble would I get into?
I mean I was naked with a hard on in daylight of course this was going to happen. Why didn't I try to stop this more. The girls, especially the little ones started to laugh. Though I lived in Cali and I knew that I wouldn't get in trouble with the law

The windows on the car rolled down and I could see two college girls around my age though most likely slightly older. One had their phone in hand with a flash on and the other had pulled her sunglasses down so that her eyes could see me in all my glory. I tried again to once more cover up my shame but this time Mia and Olivia were either side of me preventing me from actually shielding myself.
The one thing I really didn't need on the way back home was to get caught. Lets hope I don't get in too much trouble.

"Whoa, you girls caught a big one." The girl driving whistled. "Biggest one I have seen in awhile. Hard too wow."
"Tell me about it!" The other chuckled.
" So you gals part of the other guy we saw? He was butt naked too, shame he didn't have a boner like the one you girls are with. It looked really big too."
"Other guy??" Mia hastily asked, looking desperate even, anxiously waiting. She reapplied her soft grip lightly to my shaft and moved it up and down causing me to shudder. I heard my sister gasp but she didn't respond with anything.
"Yeah some guy was being paraded outside a house by two girls about your age. He was sooo embarrassed." The voice emitted from the girl who was previously recording.
"He wasn't circumcised like this guy right here."
The other girl says pointing at me.
Mia's fist continued to slide up and down she was actually quite skilled in doing this and she was rapidly bringing me closer and closer to climax in the middle of the sidewalk in broad daylight. The girls in the car caught on extremely quickly as to what was going, but before they could even mention it there was a bombardment of questions.

"What's circum-whatever you call it?" One of the scouts asked.
The young mom quickly briefed the girls on what the entire thing was and how it looked different to my equipment that was displayed.
"I wanna see. I wanna see that boys wiener." said one of the enthusiastic scouts behind me.
"I think I heard that they were going inside which is a shame, also you." The girl in the car exclaimed pointing at Mia.
"Unless you wanna get that stuff all over my brand new car, which would really really pi.. annoy me. Though it would be funny to watch I suggest you stop, just look how close the poor guy is." I had spaced out thinking about how there was someone else my age in a similar situation and how it must look to be parades around that I actually forgot that I was in that exact same situation which sent me into a panic mode as I realised how close I actually was to cumming. Mia's hand was covered a lot with my pre and some had actually dripped on the sidewalk. Mia reluctantly let go after her final stroke. This brought me to the brink out in public. I couldn't even hold my member to help me in my endeavour so I just had to clench my butt cheeks and my dick muscle and hope that it wouldn't shoot out.
"No way Liam you better hold it." My sis screamed aloud slapping my cock which actually made it sting a little and made it fling around the place. My cock then proceeded to throb intensely as everyone looked on expecting a couple of spurts to shoot out. I had to clench my butt cheeks so hard in order to stave off a climax.

Precum was seeping out of the tip of my cock right onto the pavement.
"Girls he is soo close right now, any more touching and that thing is gonna explode. Look at how much pre there is." The girl holding the phone exclaimed clearly zooming in on my feature. Everyone was just staring in shock as my sister broke the ice.
"Hey I need to get my naked bro home quick if I wanna get him to help deliver some cookies and hopefully not let him be caught by our Mom. Could you do us a favour and wait a little bit and take us home?" Asked Olivia with her best begging expression that she could muster.
Both girls in the car looked at each other and shrugged right before laughing at the idea and one said
"Sure but only if we get to take him inside your house completely naked with you. I totally wanna see if he will get in trouble. I wanna see the look on his face."
It was my turn to beg my sister to not follow through. I looked into her eyes pleading and begging. I could see that she cared about what I thought but also that she might not have another opportunity like this so she decided to capitalise on it with a simple
"That would be soo amazing, thank you." Sniggering and sealing my fate.
"Chop-chop let's get a move on, we got cookies to sell." Mia said planting her hand on my ass and proceeded to rub stimulating me further.

One of the girl scouts looked at their current sales and chose the next house. We went two houses down. I heard the car of the college girls behind us as they were intent on seeing the reaction of whoever would be opening the door and see me naked and cock throbbing. As we approached I noticed that I recognised the house and that it was a friend of my Mom's however before I could complain we were outside the front door and Mia had just pushed the doorbell. My heart was racing, evidently so as when I peered down I could see my shifting erection throbbing and surging on and on, there was no way to turn this thing off. The girls strategically put a box infront of my hardon and were pressing it up against it only further stimulating me and my ever lurking climax.

"Crap girls, I think he may be too excited. I dont think this house would like cream with their cookies. Look… look." Mia sniggered this as she moved the box slightly up as down as the girl scouts looked wide eyed as well as Olivia who was peering from the side of my shoulder, mouth wide open with her hand covering it just to prove how shocking this whole thing is, as more fluid was emerging from my cock.

The full head of my cock was now on full display as Mia did not even attempt to cover it. Eventually during this short amount of time the door finally opened up and two familiar faces popped out, though I had never really known them all too well. I know they are the children of my Mom's best friend. The 11 year old girl was called Haley while the 13 year old boy was called Jay. Luckily their Mom didn't answer but I knew I wasn't in the clear just yet.

Haley greeted us quickly.
"Yayy cookies! Happy to see you again Olivia, you too Liam. I can't wait till we go to your Birthday Party next week Olivia I hope you do a barbeque again!! Oh oh can we get one you are holding in the front? Why are you shirtless Liam?"
Jay then cut in saying
"Yeah I like chocolate chips too. It's probably the best one you can get from the scouts to be honest. What is that poking above??"
I felt my hands being untied as I felt Mia's lips come in contact with my ear as she whispered.
"Grab and hold the box, don't let go Liam."
"Yeah what is that Liam? It's kinda shiny. Is it a toy? show me the toy you are hiding. I wanna play with it! Hey Mooooom the girl scouts and Liam are here can we get some cookies and after I can play with this toy!" Haley answered innocently.

The girls around me started laughing tremendously as little Haley started to pout a bit clearly not too happy that no one is telling her what it is.
"Uhhh sis I think Liam is naked." Jay answered.
"What?! No way Liam would go out naked their Mom is way too strict he would get into so much trouble. I bet she would make him stay naked all the time so that next time we could all see his wiener. But no way is he naked, right Olivia?"
"If you buy some cookies you might find out." Mia chuckled.

As usual before I could even get a word in their Mom came in to see why she was called to the front door, her name was Helen and as I already mentioned she was my Mom's best friend which put me in an extremely tense position as I clutched the cookie box harder to shield myself. Anything she sees from me would go directly back to my own Mom and she wasn't joking about how I would be punished either, it definitely sounded like something my Mom would do.
"Oh hey girls! Is it that time of the week? I think we will get the usual. Oh and hey Olivia looking as pretty as ever and Liam you look… dressed… for the heat." She must have noticed something was up as her eyes were wandering up and down my body causing me to shiver.
"Mom, Mom can we also get that one." Haley exclaimed pointing to the one that was currently in my possession.
"Honey, you don't even like dark chocolate, you always say it's too bitter."
"I know Mommy but I really wanna try this one though. It looks amazing on the box." Haley retorted back as if her life depended on her getting these cookies or to see what was behind them.
"Ok, ok let me get my purse. Just a minute girls while I go look for it." With that she left the scene in search of her bag.

"Ok we can only show you guys what's behind the box but only for a bit ok? We can't have Liam getting in trouble or maybe we won't be able to play with him anymore. Deal?" Mia stated and though Haley didn't answer my sister knew the answer and shouted
"Stop covering Bro, show them your boner!"

Jay stood back studying my sisters every move while Haley edged her face closer inch by inch as if on cue as when she got a foot away Olivia snatched the box away leaving me now stark naked and extremely aroused in front of the 11 year old. She could see every throbbing vein of my member and how it surged leaving a clear bubble of precum on the top and how it pointed ever upwards to the sky.

Mia and my Sister giggled as they had just exposed me to new onlookers and ones that will definitely be seeing me again. This made me throb intensely which made it look like my cock had a mind of its own.

Haley starred in utter disbelief before muttering
"Omg Liam has a big wiener and it's pointing up. Is yours as big as this Jay?"
"Uh.. Urm.. No, not quite, Liam is just massive." Jay looked on in just as much disbelief as his sisters as I saw her instinctively move her hand and it latched onto my shaft.
"It's soooo hard! But soft here too. It feels soo hot." Haley said.
Mia went on to correct Haley on what to do but telling her that.
"Here." As she placed her hand over Haley's and dragged it up and down before leaving Haley to her own devices.

Her pace was quick but quite consistent as her small hands nimbly moved slickly up and down as I started to buckle feeling the already recognisable tingle of something expected ready to approach.
"Sis you are wanking Liam right now. You'd better stop before he blows."
"Before he does what??" Haley responded innocently causing the girls either side on me to watch on with increased vigor. The slick squelching sounds as her hand moved, sliding across my shaft was driving me insane and bringing me closer and closer right until Helen shouted out if.
"Is 10 Dollars enough for 5 boxes of them?" This caused Haley to quickly jump letting go of my throbbing hardon which was now glistening wet. I thrusted forward as if to gesture her to continue but she looked on as my sister as well as Mia and her scouts laughed harder at my predicament. I keep thrusting my hips out basically begging Haley to finish the job. Haley extends her arm out while in utter awe as her and her brother mutter.
"Awesome." However before she can even grasp my member again I as well as all the others stand still in utter shock as Helen had just returned to the sight of me extended out with a throbbing leaking cock in front of her daughter and her son.

"Well what do we have here? Liam you are very much dressed for this weather after all." She said strolling toward us, not even blinking and staring hard at my naked body.
"What would your mother say? What kind of trouble would you get into? I can see how much you like being naked but what if you could only be naked?" Her words sunk into me but I didn't even have a will to cover up as everyone had already seen it all but I did pull back from thrusting as shame was looming over my head.

Helen handed Haley the 10 Dollar Note and the young girl quickly paid. Olivia and Mia handed all 5 of the cookies boxes they had orders.
"Thanks for the cookies girls it was great seeing you again and Liam don't think I will forget this. I have a feeling next time we see you, you will be in a similar state to now." Helen said, placing her hand on my dick and giving it a light small stroke allowing for it to ooze more pre and surge once more.
"Wow, you really are enjoying being naked probably too much. See you soon Liam. Very soon."

With that we left the house and though I was clearly shamed my sister and Mia took no time in telling us all how they felt.
"OMG. That was hilarious. Liam was gonna cum, I can't believe he held out. You saw when he tried to get Haley to finish him. I would feel bad if I didn't find it that funny." Mia chuckled aloud.
"H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!! Sorry though Liam I didn't think she would get back so soon and see your boner. If it means anything I don't think she will actually tell Mom." Olivia spoke empathetically but the damage was done and boy was it embarrassing.
"Why don't we finish him off then? It looks like he really needs it." The girl scout wasn't wrong but I'd rather not cum where any person on this street could see. In a house is different but we were out in the open.
"Nah, me and my bro really do have to get back home. If anything we are already running late and Mom had something really important to tell us. So I guess it's bye guys." Olivia responded with, to the disappointment of the scouts. With that the scouts got ready to leave us and before they even decided to leave they made sure to not let my cock rest as they each grabbed, pulled and stroked it to their heart's content for 10 seconds not even allowing me to edge away from the climax that nearly just occured. Remarks about my cock were said and ranged from how big it is to how lucky it is that my sister is going to be able to see it longer.

Me and Olivia made our way to the car.
"My word you are still hard from our view it looked like you had already finished." The girl driving giggled hard.
"No but he really wanted to, it was soo funny you should have been there to see. Their Mom saw too lol."
"What no way!! Your bro is gonna get in trouble haha. Talking about getting caught lets get you too home. " The other girl laughed.
We proceeded to the back seats but I was made to sit in the middle of the back seats which in turn meant the two other girls could see everything.

Olivia put her seatbelt on easily but I struggled with mine a lot.
"Common Liam it is easy, here let me."She said somewhat kindly.
She too struggled so one of the girls in front came to aid her. She grabbed my cock and kept it out of the ways she finally got it working.
"There we go." She started to stroke me slowly.
"Damn you are big but you are leaking way too much, we can't get any on the car. Hey, Olivia right? Can you hold your Bro's cock here so he doesn't make a mess anywhere? You can stroke it but make sure he doesn't shoot that would also be bad. We would have to leave you to walk all the way back and considering how busy it is I think I know what you'd prefer." Olivia's eyes were in complete glee, she was finally going to be able to hold her first ever penis. She was going to feel how hard it was, the countless veins that were on it, how slippery it now was as well as how it would throb in her palms.

When we started moving Olivia picked up my cock and proceeded to stroke it and I could see in her face that it was everything she wanted it to be and more. Her movements were a bit rougher than the other girls but she definitely has enthusiasm. Maybe a little too much excitement, had she forgotten what she saw earlier? How close I had become. We were nearing our house now and I was nearing my ejaculation again.
"Comfortable back there guys? Sorry for some of the things there we brought a lot back from college." The driver asked. My sister didn't respond and all I could do was grunt as I was holding back as hard as possible.
"Olivia, Olivia! Stop, stop enough he's about to cum. You should stop." It was clear my sister wanted to see me cum as did all of the others but I sure as hell had to hold onto my last dignity. Olivia realised how right the girls were and stopped right as I was about to release as we stopped right in front of our house.

We all stepped out quickly as I remembered about Mom and started to panic profusely. My sister swatted my butt and pushed me to the front door as the girls in the car followed suit. As my sister got out her keys and we entered my house.
The college girls sniggered at my situation and wanted to see what would happen to my naked ass right here.
"Mom, Mom are you home?" Olivia shouted, pausing briefly to continue with.
"Mom??"
She then backed up pressing her back to my crotch as if shielding me allowing my cock to throb against her back. All of us paused for a bit awaiting a response or any sign of movement before the college girls realised that what they had hoped for was not going to happen. Probably the greatest news I had heard all day.
"Aww bummer guess we will have to try another time." The driver girl said before stepping out.
"She's right, guess we will have to try another time. Well it has been nice meeting you two today. I am Janet by the way. We will likely come visit soon I guess. See ya."

Phew, dodged a bullet there at least for now.
"Liam I am gonna go check if Mom really isn't here. Follow behind me if you don't wanna be seen." Olivia whispered softly into my ear leading me to follow her to our kitchen. Walking naked through my house was a new feeling but I guess it was so much better to be indoors then outdoors as I can at least have some privacy, I just don't know why, even though I was so embarrassed I remained so stiff. So Hard. Throughout the entire ordeal.

When we got to the kitchen my cock had slightly gone down but I knew I would need to jack off twice tonight to get all this tension left by the girls today. We turned the corner and said a note behind a magnet on our refrigerator.
"Liam look!"
I read the note aloud and it said some pretty good news.
*Dad got promoted so we are going to celebrate for a couple of days. Dad is going to be busy and won't come home for a while so your Aunt Sandra is coming tonight with your cousins. I am coming in 2 days as well. Lots of Love - Mom*

"Oh wow Milly and Sophie are coming awesome." Olivia estatically spoke.
"Been like a year since they came to Cali right? I wonder if Sophie is finally taller than me? Anyway Liam you should go take a dip in the pool, you need to cool down for a bit."
Boy was she right so I hurried to get upstairs before Olivia stopped me and said.
"Go as you are. I will bring you a towel and some shorts. Kinda wanna see you skinny dip lol."
Semi-reluctantly I agreed and rushed out to dive in the pool and man was it refreshing to feel the water on my skin on a hot day. I swam for about 10 mins before my sister came out with a towel and a bottle of sunscreen.
"Ah sorry I couldn't find your shorts you can come out now though and get changed if you want or you can sunbathe for a bit till they come. "
I was pleased at that suggestion. I had been naked long enough today and I no longer had to but I did also wanna tan for a bit especially in this weather.
I got out of the pool and my semi-erect cock was just bobbing as I stood up next to Olivia's face as she stared and proceeded to giggle while coating her hands in the cream before grabbing my ankles and working her way up skillfully applying the cream to all my nooks and crannies till the only bit left was my cock and my ass.
"Here come lay on your back on this towel."
I complied and she grabbed my cock and started to stroke it, reawakening it from its slumber. More and more blood pumped into filling my sister's hands. It didn't take long for me to get close again as some pre came out but got mixed in with the cream.
"Awesome! Close again but aw shucks I covered you. Unless you need another coating?? I think you do. " She laughed with one eyebrow cocked upward. She squirted more cream in her hand and proceeded to work it in, essentially milking me. She could feel my shaft moving, sensing my climax as my balls tightening and my toes stretched out. Groaning came out of my mouth and was the indistinguishable sound that I was readying up to shoot. To jizz everywhere. To spunk at the hands of my sister, four years younger than me. Would she tell her friends at school? Would she make me let her friends do it to me? All these thoughts were pushed aside as Olivia's grip tightened and pace quickened eager to make me cum.

At that very moment we heard the gate to our backyard open and Olivia pushed me over so quickly as if to hide me from whoever was coming only so that they could see my ass. Being pressed against the towel stopped my impending orgasm but I knew that any movement that happened to my cock would set me off but I looked back in horror as I saw 11 year old Milly and 13 year old Sophie running over to give my very surprised sister a hug.
"Olivia it has been a while. OMG it's so nice to see you." Sophie exclaimed
"Great to see you too. Aww you are taller than me. Mom wasn't lying." Olivia joked.
"Great to see you too Milly."

"Is Liam sunbathing naked? Haha he is! " Milly shouted aloud.
"Oh yeah I was putting sunscreen on him as you were coming in."
"Wait does that mean you saw his thing?" Sophie inquired with glee.
"Yup, but I don't think he would like to show you, at least not right now. It would be quite 'Hard' for him to."
"Aww I wanna see his weiner!! Can we at least help you with the rest of it? Our Mom is just bringing stuff in and will come say hey in a bit."
I looked Olivia in the eyes pleading that she doesn't let them see me. But I can see she has other ideas. Ideas I probably wouldn't want to do with me being on the edge and all.
"Yeah you can put some on his butt if you want aint that right Liam?" I knew I had no choice otherwise she would just show what I am sheltering away from them by force. So reluctantly I agreed. I could hear Milly and Sophie applying the cream to their hands as one of them smacked my butt making everyone laugh. Everyone but me as when she touched my butt it moved my body which in turn rubbed my cock against the towel which was agonising considering I was holding back from ejaculating in front of all these girls.
"No Milly you silly that's not how you do it. Here you spread his legs a little and there we go. Oh we can see his butthole from here." Sophie explained.
"Haha we can see his big balls too." Milly sniggered.
"Now me and you rub back and forth ok?" Sophie asked.
Milly didn't even respond as the two started to rub my ass with a lot of pressure. Their slimy hands were working their way around and around leading to my cock currently trapped between my belly and towel to be rubbed. I moaned loudly as the action repeated and repeated.
"Cousin you ok??" Sophie asked puzzled.
Olivia quickly caught on and looked back into my eyes with devious intent.
"Oh yeah he is fine just enjoying it. It's like a massage! Put more pressure and it will feel even better for him."
My cousins followed on quick and instantly rubbed me more and quicker. More and more rubbing was happening to my cock as I said that they had put enough.
" Nonsense Liam, you don't wanna burn. Here are more."Olivia chanted while handing out more cream.
The girls behind me giggled. As the rubbing sensation was becoming too much. I wouldn't be able to hold. I moaned louder and my butt cheeks clench hard in a last ditch effort to save myself from immense embarrassment.
"Seriously Liam,are you ok?? Are you sick?" Sophie asked, concern about if I was enjoying it or if I was actually in pain.
"He is fine beside you are nearly done right? Here go really fast for the last 10 seconds."
"Oh alright."
No way I was gonna hold. It was gonna gush out. No way.
Their hands were like a blur and at this point it was like they were intentionally pushing me along the towel. My lodged cock was pounding and pounding. My balls tightened as I looked at my sister with puppy eyes as all I was treated to back was a face that was enjoying my situation. It was too much. I tried to lift myself as to not have as much rubbing on my cock giving my sister a full view but my cousins still could not see anything. It was too late. I looked down and groaned loudly as spunk shot out and landed 4 feet in front of me followed by spasms throughout my body and my toes bunched up. My cousins screamed a little unaware of the view my sister was getting. Olivia too looked on in shock as another throb sent forth another ejaculation of cum this time coating my towel. Volley after volley was sent forth to glaze my towel as my sisters' shock turned to a devilish smile. I had no more secrets. She had seen everything. Some more cum dribbled out of the slit as I fell down covering most of the mess I had made.
"Liam are you ok?"
Last edited by Themarble on Sat May 15, 2021 12:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Brilliant chapter, Marble. It was well worth the wait. I love all the interactions Liam has with all the girls and your descriptions of the events are colorful and very amusing. You make it easy to visualize everything that is happening. It's getting more and more embarrassing for Liam and I can't wait to see what happens with his visiting cousins. Keep up the great work!
WillyWanka2

Post by WillyWanka2 »

Ohmy! This chapter was absolutely wonderful! Great work!
nebnyc

Post by nebnyc »

This was a great chapter! You are always finding new ways to expose Liam to more people. I liked the addition of Jay. Younger boys are apt to be curious of older boys’ development. The arrival of Liam’s cousins & the applying of lotion and exposing his most private area was also kind of a new barrier for him.
Maybe at the birthday, the older girls can demonstrate how to bathe the older boy for the younger kids. They can help make sure he’s clean everywhere!
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Ill see what I can do with that idea :). I do think it would work really well with what I already have planned as well.
scottie74

Post by scottie74 »

Love this story!Well written , and imaginative ideas!Looking forward to seeing the story move forward !
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Loving this story!
Hope to see it continue soon
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Been working on something. I sent it your way through private messages. Let me know what you think.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

I’m hoping for more of your great work soon
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Chapter 8

"Sophie, I keep telling you he is fine. He is just really enjoying the butt massage you guys gave him, like so much. I guess he may also be a bit embarrassed by being caught naked by you two even if you didn't see everything." Olivia sniggered, clearly enjoying how much power she had in this situation
"Ok Olivia. Anyway we never asked why Liam was naked outside? Why is your bro naked, huh?" Sophie pondered. I was left grasping for any excuse to salvage myself from being made a fool. Before an excuse came out of my mouth my sister proceeded to answer on my behalf.
"Oh he outgrew all of his swimming shorts and Mom hasn't had the time to get him a new pair."
This was a blatant lie but I guess I had to play along however she continued.
"Oh and Liam normally doesn't mind swimming naked, you should see how much better he swims. My friend Mia sent me a pic she took with him that I should show you two and I can assure you he is always excited to swim, it's why he is so good at it."

That picture, the one that got me into all my embarrassing moments including this one. Even though Mia said she wouldn't send it to Olivia. I mean it doesn't really matter now I guess, she has seen it and more but my cousins have not. Olivia wouldn't show them it, would she?

"I wanna see if his weiner is in the pic, it's no fair if only Olivia can see!! '' Milly pouted.
"Uhh yeah show us, or even better let's roll him over." Sophie proposed

My eyes shot to Olivia. I was still semi-erect and covered in jizz. I would rather be seen naked than in the messy state that I am currently in. Sophie and Milly started to move to my side, put their hands on the side of my back and proceed to attempt to roll me over. Just the two of them were tricky but manageable. I was being rocked from side to side and on two occasions they nearly made it happen. All three girls were giggling profusely.
"Olivia, Olivia come help us, we are nearly there." Sophie exclaimed.
"Please I wanna see Liam's weiner."
My sister stood silent. From where she was standing there was no way she hadn't seen at least a glimpse of my cum covered semi-erect cock and how easily she could flip me over exposing it for Sophie and Milly. How would they react? Would they tease me? Would they be shocked? Would they up and grab it? Would they get Aunt in? So many possibilities for Olivia to humiliate me and yet….
"Sophie!.... Milly, come and choose which rooms you are staying in!!" My Aunt shouted from somewhere inside.

Phew,saved. For now.

"One sec Mom!"
The girls dashed inside barely taking a second to try and roll me over again before quickly giving up and making a break for the door. The door was thrown open then slammed shut as the girls made a rush to get back inside.

Olivia turned to me trying her hardest to keep a straight face but quickly found the task impossible for her to keep up so she burst into a fit of giggles.
"Bro, you just shot everywhere. Legit imagine if they saw your big boner and the preparation for the massive mess you just made. Before they come back, turn over and let me see the 'evidence' or I can make sure they do like I could have earlier. Imagine them seeing you in this state, you know how funny that would have been?"
I realized I had no choice in the matter, a reoccurring event in my life right now. I quickly rolled over and saw the gleam in Olivia's eyes as my semi-erect oozing cock came into view. My pubis, stomach and chest were glazed with the residue of my orgasm. My cock was probably the slimiest part of the whole ordeal and was still leaking a small ooze of cum much to the delight of Olivia.
Olivia with a raised pointing finger spurted out
"Omg Liam! You are like those sugar glazed donuts I love." I visually cringed, only adding to Olivia's excitement.
"I wonder how you are gonna go inside and say hello to Auntie? You can't use the towel because it is slimy so you better wash up in the pool and walk in with your hands covering yourself. Omg it's gonna be embarrassing for you, you best say you swim nude at home otherwise she is gonna start to ask questions."

With her forefinger and her thumb extended out she took a hold of it.
"Ewww, it's sooo slimy. I'm so lucky to be a girl and to not have to worry about a thing like this between my legs." She giggled.
Olivia let go as my penis fell back onto my abdomen making a splatting sound when it came into contact with my cum again.

Olivia walked on over to the hose we had in our garden to wash her hands and to then walk over to me. I was confused with what she was planning, standing there with a blank face.
"Well unless you wanna walk inside covered in cum, bro we gotta clean you. If only you could have held it in, just kidding." She chuckled at her own joke before putting the hose on shower mode and drenching me, clearing off all the jizz still attached to me.
"There we go all clean now. Let's use the other side of the towel and dry you up at least a bit." Olivia proceeded to wipe me down taking extra care to not spend too much time on my crotch to re-arouse me.
"OLIVIA!!!! LIAM!!!! STOP KEEPING US WAITING!!!" One of the girls inside shouted excitedly.
"Let's get a move on then. You best be covering up and try not to get a boner. You are definitely not gonna be able to hide it and you'll definitely seem like a perv." Olivia giggled aloud.

We both made our way to the backdoor with me clasping my cock and balls trying to hide as much visible flesh as possible, god my aunt, what is she gonna think of this sight. I walked behind my sister inside using her as my shield to limit the amount of gaze upon me.

Due to the amount of edging that had happened to me today I knew I could get hard again and I could already feel it twinge. I had to get this over and done with quickly.

My sister tilted her head back at me smirking as we finally passed the point of no return and we walked past the doorway. Aunt Cheryl rushed to hug Olivia and Sophie and Milly did the same with me.

"Oh it's been a while, how good it is to see you Olivia. You've gotten so much bigger." Aunt Cheryl said all giddy
"I'm glad to see you too Cuz."
"Me too." Both girls responded clutching me, and only lightly trying to pry my hands away. This was only further intensifying the slow building problem behind my hands as this time it plumped up more.
The hugs stopped as we got ready to switch places.
"And you too young man, look how toned you look. I hope you've been keeping up with your swim… Where's your shorts?"
"Oh Mommy Olivia said that Liam had outgrown all his shorts they haven't had time to get him a new pair. She also said that he doesn't mind swimming nakey at home with his wiener out." Milly answered the question in the one way I didn't want.
Aunt looked only slightly baffled but quickly changed her demeanor back to a more exciting one.
"Ah that explains it, Young man come give your Aunt a hug. I've missed you too. Come on, give you Auntie a hug."
I froze for a little bit but quickly moved closer toward my Aunt as my cousins in the background studied my every move, scrambling off to her side expecting a 'big' reveal.
Just then I felt the warmth of contact as my Aunt wrapped her arms around mine. The hug was pleasant but I knew that I had to hide my cock from the view of everyone in the room at least for a bit as it had inflated just a bit but a noticeable bit.
"Come on, give your Aunt a proper hug. You have nothing I haven't seen before." While saying that my Aunt separated my hands from my crotch and put them around her not before returning back to squeezing me and continuing with
"I missed you sooo much, when your Mother said that she was looking for someone to be here to help look after you I rushed here." These kind words from my Aunt really did ease me a bit into the situation but I knew my priorities straight, to not be uncovered.

The hug was nice, warm and innocent but I knew I could not ignore the slight build up underneath so I was extremely happy when I heard Aunt Cheryl say
"Well I heard you have joined the swim team at school…." She pulled away suddenly, her back to the girls, and looked me up and down before I quickly covered myself but I knew my Aunt got a glance when I saw her eyes widen.
"You really have grown up, huh? I remember when you were barely as tall as my knee but now look at you. I think we should get you some new swimwear so you don't have to be nude, what do you think Liam?"
"Oh but really Liam doesn't mind it, I have a picture of him and my friends after he went swimming for a bit. I have no clue why my brother is doing this." My sister sniggered.

That little devil, she really wanted to make it seem like I wanted to be naked. What was I supposed to say to help my situation here when she literally just said I don't mind being naked at home.

"Oh yeah mommy, Olivia said she has a photo of Liam naked with her friends. Should we see it?" Sophie said aloud, clearly enthusiastic."

My Aunt looked back for a bit and then returned her glance back to me as if considering asking to see it right now.

"Oh leave him alone girls, I'm sure Liam is embarrassed because we have never seen him swim like this before. We will all look at it later. I mean look how hard he is trying to cover himself." Aunt laughed out loud in order to break the tension for me.

The girls' smiles were smeared across their faces as my Aunt moved aside to display my desperate attempt to cover myself with both hands. I looked down and could still feel the twitching that indicated to me that I wouldn't be able to cover forever. I made the excuse that I needed to go upstairs to go and get changed and off I went.

I bolted to the stairs amidst the girls cheering and shot up the stairs all as I felt my cock filling up my hands more and more, even peeking out the top of my hands before I made it to my room. As soon as I stepped in I closed the door behind me and dropped my hands away from my cock to allow for a semi-erection to spill out and stand horizontally. Luckily I escaped when I did otherwise who knows what else could have happened.

It was time to put some clothes on so I moved along to my wardrobe, my dick slapping against my thighs with every step I took. The girls' steps were audible as they went up the stairs. I went to rush to get my clothes on but noticed that when I opened my wardrobe they were all gone. Nothing, nada and empty. Where had they gone? They had to be somewhere, at least something for now. I know I hadn't put my dirty clothes in the washer for a while but there's no way I could not have anything, even underwear?

I started to frantically search my room, looking for anything I could use. All my searching led to a bathroom robe I got last christmas, only problem was that it had nothing to keep it closed as I had lost the tie a while ago. It was the main reason I never used it, but I didn't have anything else so I knew this was the best I had.

A couple knocks were at my door followed quickly by the door closing as I quickly covered up my semi while faced away from the door to hear the voice of Aunt Cheryl saying
"Hey Liam, the girls are going to go play in the backyard, I doubt you would be interested in it so you can just spend some time talking to me, if I don't bore you." She chuckled.
"You can tell me about this upcoming competition and I can get you some swimwear if you want for it but no rush right. You swim in the nude here, right? "
I then informed her that I had literally no other clothes as I believed them to be in the wash.
"Ah right I did hear your Mom say something like that but I assumed you must've had at least something to hold you till then, well no worries I know the Lady who runs the shop, she was a friend of your Mom and me when we were younger trust me this is nothing to us. Oh and you have your robe so make sure to keep yourself covered. I was going to say that we would go see her but in your current state I'd say that isn't the brightest idea, so I will try to call her over here for tomorrow, no hassle."
I reluctantly agreed, maybe there might even be more things for me to wear and have this nightmare end.

With that Aunt Cheryl left me to my devices and allowed me to continue my day up in my room left to hear the giggling and cheering from the girls in the backyard. I knew something had to have happened to my clothes, no way my Mom would have left me in a situation where I would be bare. I guess I would just have to deal with it for now. After a quick nap in my bed I heard my name being called from downstairs so I got up and made my way quickly retrying my robe as my cock and balls were left out in the open and I am happy that I noticed otherwise that surely would have been a sight.

I followed my aunt's voice into the kitchen where she was prepping up some lunch and boy did it smell good.
"Looks like some sleepy head had a bit of a nap. Hope you are hungry Liam, this Pasta is gonna knock your socks off." With that she dramatically paused before continuing with an audible mumble.
"Well, if you had some I guess."

With that everyone got a good chuckle including me as we proceeded to eat what I must say was a very very good bowl of pasta. My cousins were eating food like this every day and boy was I jealous. I was eating so fast that I actually dropped a bit onto the white robe which my sister caught me doing almost immediately.

"Stop being a pig Bro. Like common you seriously just put a stain on it and we can't exactly put it in the wash cause guess why? Cause you couldn't put your clothes in there yourself so Mom washed all your stuff cause you were lazy."

My aunt immediately agreed and my cousins stared on hoping I would be asked to remove it to remove the stain but mostly to allow my cousins to gawk at my privates.

Aunt Cheryl added.
"I am not going to ask you to remove it but just know that if it stains that is on you."
This brought about a visually disappointed face from both Sophie and Milly as they were fully expecting to have me be stripped right here in the kitchen and then it would only be a matter of time before they saw me.
"Right, after we clean up I better be setting off to meet an old friend, I will only be there a couple of hours. Think you can take care of the girls Liam?"

I quickly replied that it would be ok and we all went ahead with our cleaning up. We were nearly done when I heard my sister chirping up and that devilish smile appearing again on her face. She was up to something.

"Aunty Cheryl!!!" She put on her best puppy eyes as she looked at our Aunt.
"Can we take a look at the pictures we mentioned earlier."

Sophie and Milly also took the opportunity to plead. I was going to make a case against as I knew what photos she could be about to show off but my sister grabbed the back of my robe. If I attempted to stop her she would show the real thing. Better in picture than in real life is what I settled on. However I was very red faced. I could feel the embarrassment rising.

"I mean if we are to see it later I guess it will help to see it now so we can get over the laughing stage… yes, yes the laughing stage. I do want to see you swim later and I know the girls will be watching so maybe this will help with the embarrassment." It sounded more like my Aunt was trying to convince herself more than anything else and the girls were agreeing with her. Of course they would.

My sister giddily opened her phone and opened up her gallery. She scrolled through until she got to a folder called swimming. Of course she planned this. She even scanned my face to see my reaction and face as she saw a bead of sweat roll down my forehead. We all looked on in anticipation as the first few pictures were scrolled through. They were pretty harmless as these were "pre" grown out trunks as my sister put it. We kept scrolling as Sophie and Milly were getting a bit restless and asking if she had any recent pictures or if she was lying all this time. She reassured them that she had one.

She swiped and swiped until there was a familiar picture. A very familiar picture. On the screen Liam saw Emma and a towel wrapped around his waist and a very obvious tenting at the front. Olivia went on about how this is her second favourite photo. My aunt's face looked stunned as my cousins looked on and started giggling profusely.

"There's something under his towel!!" Milly exclaimed.

"I think that's his peepee Milly!!! I don't think it's supposed to be pointing out though" Sophie chuckled.

My aunt and my cousins were now studying this one photo for all it was worth.

"And does your brother's thing normally stick out like this?" Aunt Cheryl said, making a gesture to the tented out towel.

My sister turned to her and smiled.
"Oh you bet, it gets longer and fatter for some reason sometimes and sticks right up. It especially happens after I have to put sunscreen on it."
My cousins stared in shock as if they were trying to snap out of a dream but yes they heard that my 'peepee' could get long.
My sister was in a bit of a pause. A pause that indicated that she was preparing herself to do something. She got the courage rather quickly and swiped her thumb on the screen.
"I guess it's better to see!!! This is Liam's normal swimming costume!"

What was displayed on her screen made my eyes pop as it did with Milly, Sophie and Aunt Cheryl. My rock hard boner in full 4k standing up right. Like a spear pointing at the camera. One of the largest erections I had ever had.

I saw my cousins preparing a scream.

"LIAM'S BIG HARD PEEPEE!!!! I CAN SEE IT!! I CAN SEE HIS PEEPEE!!!" Milly screamed gobsmacked.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! OH… MY… GOD…" Sophie stared on. Her eyes leaving her sockets.

Even Aunt Cheryl's eyes bulged as they looked on, absorbing what they were seeing on the screen. She did one of those typical clearing of the throat before saying.
"Ah, didn't expect to see that but if Liam does truly swim in the nude I guess it would have been sooner or later." Aunt said while nervously laughing.
"Well, I hope Olivia didn't embarrass you too much Liam. It's just a natural reaction. Anyway girls, I'm off. I'll be back soon. Liam, make sure they behave."

I was still stunned. A full minute passed as I was still processing what had just happened. I knew one thing though. If Olivia had pictures, did she have the video Mia took too? Let's just hope not. All this thinking had led me to missing my sister and cousins who had left the kitchen when I felt something in my robe pocket buzzing. I quickly pulled out my phone and read the message that was being displayed there.

'If you want some of your clothes back, stand outside the kitchen and close your eyes fully. Remember you can't open them until we say though.'

It was sketchy but I do anything for some clothes now. I didn't want to stall so much that I allowed them to change their mind so I quickly put my phone on the counter followed the instructions, going to the door frame of the kitchen and closing my eyes.

I quickly heard giggling as a pair of hands took my hands and brought them to my back. Something was being tied to my wrists and I was now being pushed along walking to my destination. Hopefully the place with my clothes. I asked where they were and the only response I received was a giggling Sophie saying.

"Oh I don't know but I do know that's where we are going to put your robe."

With that I went into alert mode and opened my eyes just as I heard a pair of scissors open. They were going to cut my robe off. I turned around to try and stop them but remembered that my hands had been tied behind my back. Oh for christ sake how did I not realize this was going to happen.

"Oh we wanna see your peepee for realzies this time." Milly laughed aloud.

Without my Aunt home there was no way I could even get them to stop. There was only one answer. To run.

I ran around evading the girls and the scissors my sister held in her hand. I mentioned that she shouldn't be running around with them in her hands but she didn't care.

"I just want to share you with Milly and Sophie. It isn't fair if only I get to see your dick." She laughed hysterically. In the corner of my eye I saw that the front door was left open. Aunt must've left it like that by accident. It was my chance. I would run out and look into the back yard. That way I could find a way to untie my hands somehow. It wasn't a good plan but I had no time to think. It was now or never.

I ran outside and the girls followed suit. Instantly they tried pinchering me as I felt the summer heat upon my skin. It sure was hot. I couldn't turn to the back yard as Sophie was covering it and I definitely couldn't run back into Milly and Emily so I had to lead them away so I could run back in and close the door. I bolted down the street even though I could feel my robe lifting up slightly, it didn't matter cause the alternative was worse. I ran and ran. I ran till I noticed a group of girls walking towards me and a car on the street so I had to slow down as I could not cross the street at this time. The girls behind me shouted for the girls to stop me.

The girls in front of me could not have been older than 12 and they just stared at me, confused at what was happening. I tried to walk past them and they would not budge but proceeded to laugh as I realized I had been kept here too long. As I felt a barge pushing me over onto my knees as I saw my two cousins in front of me looking down. I could only assume Emily was behind me with the scissors ready.

I begged for her not to cut the robe but she stated
"You're not in charge big bro. If I wanna do it I wanna do it. Don't you want to show off your big cock?"

The four 12 year Olds gasped, did they hear that correctly? Was I really to be stripped here in the middle of the street? At 1pm? No they didn't believe it but they stared on with anticipation.

" Do it Emily. Now's your chance." Milly screamed.

"Get ready to show off your big weiner to everyone bro!!!" Olivia laughed with an audible sound of the scissors opening.

The group was silent but I could hear Sophie muttering.
"Do it, do it, do it." Over and over again whispers left her mouth as she stared holes into my crotch waiting for the inevitable.

I felt my robe lifted from the back as I heard a quick cut. Would she take this slow? How long do I have until they see me all bare. Crap, I'm in the middle of the street. Exactly how the day started is the exact same situation I am in now.

In quick succession Olivia cut up. Reaching the neck bit in no time. She left a bit on top so she could cut the sleeves up to my shoulders. This was to ensure that my tied up hands were of no problem.

Just like that I was there. Inches of cloth away from getting stripped. So close to having my 'big wiener' on show.

It was like time froze. But it wasn't meant to be as I felt and heard the scissors cutting the last thread very slowly as my sister grabbed the robe ready to throw.

"Open that garbage can over there Milly."

And just like that the robe that was bundled on my front was grabbed and launched. My flaccid penis was caught onto the robe so the second the robe was lifted away my cock flung into the view of all the girls. Their eyes widened. She really did it. She really stripped me out here.

"HIS WIENER!! I CAN SEE IT!" Milly exclaimed.
Last edited by Themarble on Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.