Liam's Mistake

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Themarble

Re: Liam's Mistake

Post by Themarble »

Walking was better this time around as we were going through an area with an abundance of trees and cover so my naked state was not visible from any angle. The girls were still pulling their "Leash" around making sure that my cock was not allowed to go soft, I started to feel as though I was getting to my breaking point as I had no clue how long I could hold back and not start cumming in front of these much younger girls. Their hands were so much smaller in comparison to my boner that it really started to have an effect.
As we were approaching the end of the wooded area I saw the local playground and on top of that 8 young girls.
"Look how many of our friends are here today, I wonder if they are going to like our surprise for them." She whispered in my ear while tugging slightly at my shaft
Just as we were about to go Emma's phone rang which hesitantly she picked up. It was her mom calling her to get back home, I was so happy. A shining light was going to save me from having to go in front of the girls with my very erect dick. As there were now no hands on me as Mia was crossing her fingers that Emma was going to come with us you could see how much their touching had affected my cock as it was bouncing all over the place, I knew that it would not go down for a while. Emma put her phone away and said
"Aw guys I have to go home now even though I wanted to see these girls' reactions to Liam's massive hardon...Actually Liam give me your phone number so that you can come round mine tomorrow as it's not fair that I am not going to see this." I reluctantly gave my phone number. Even though it was not part of the deal I did not want the picture they took of me earlier getting sent to anyone.
"Noo Emma you are going to miss the best part." Mia said while throwing her arms around her friends shoulders. "Though if you are lucky tonight you never know he may 'cum', see ya." While Mia was laughing Emma was looking confused ,clearly not understanding the joke made about me. This aside Emma said
"Everyone got to give Liam a handshake before we left, it's not fair if I have to wait another day. I wanna hold it for a bit right now." Mia was more than eager for Emma to grab my cock as she rapidly placed Emma's hand on it moving it up and down. I had two hands on my throbbing member as Mia's hand slowly left Emma was now quickly pumping my shaft. I felt my heart and my cock throb, I had no clue how I didnt cum even though I hoped it wouldn't happen. Emma kept going, not slowing down at all until a bit of precum and a moan from me got Mia to stop Emma so she would not ruin her plan for the other girls in the playground.
"What is that??" Emma asked pointing her finger inches away from my throbbing tip.
"It means you made him very excited. My sis told me that if you carry on giving a handshake long you will see something better."
Emma quickly left and then it was just me completely bare outside and a girl who was bent on me being seen that way
"So Liam are you ready to give these girls a lesson on boys? I hope that it doesn't excite you too much even more than Emma and I have already seen. That would be waaaay too embarrassing for you." Mia stated clearly in control of me.
"Hold this in front of your thingy."
She was holding my towel from earlier I stupidly thought I was supposed to put it on and I greedily did so taking no time to realise Mia standing there arms crossed.
"No silly. Like this" She took it back from my waist and held it right in front of my cock giving me coverage from the front but my ass was on full display. I took from her hands as her arm locked around mine as she brought me to the playground. Thank god that around us I could see no adults, that would be a hard explanation to make.
Mia called out at her friends at the park and as they turned to us I saw that most of their eyes got big as a couple of jaws dropped at my predicament. They all took no time rushing over. Many questions were quick fired at Mia
"OMG IS HE NAKED?!?!"
"HOW DID YOU GET HIM?"
CAN WE SEE HIS WIENER?! Please, pretty please" I had silent questions of my own. These 8 girls here around me could only be 9-11 years old and this must be their first time near a naked boy. How are they going to react when they see this the size of my cock and how it's sticking all the way up and jumping about? All this covered by a small towel that I already knew Mia wouldn't let me hold in front of it forever.
"Me and Emma actually found him like this. Liam can you turn around and show us all whether you are wearing anything underneath."She said with anticipation knowing full well that these young girls are going to get their answer.

I turned around quickly and the girls started to scream.
"HE IS BARE!! HE IS COMPLETELY BARE!"
"I WANNA SEE THIS BIG BOY's WIENER! I BET IT's BIGGER THAN MY LITTLE BROTHERS!"
The girls were in shock and Mia had to "calm" the fire by saying they could all touch my behind if they wanted to. The girls were not shy to this at all as I felt hands around my cheeks and rubbing. I closed my eyes as I didn't want to see anything or anyone but as I had my eyes closed I heard footsteps over the sound of these girls having a field day over the answer of my nudity as I felt hands over my own and a quick snatch of the towel from me. I opened my eyes and turned to Mia just about as she shouted
"Hey girls look at what I have."
I could only hear their reactions and they went a lot like the previous ones.
"Put your hands up if I should have him turn around." As I assumed it would be most but probably all of them said yes so I was mentally prepared when Mia said
"Ok then Liam out your hands behind your head and turn around." There was a loud chant but as I slowly turned around everyone went silent. I was taking so long that Mia grabbed my waist briefly grazing my boner and pulled me around as my thick, throbbing veiny cock came swinging around about 3 feet away from the position of the girls. My massive erection throbbed in front of all of their eyes which by now were like saucers moving up and down to the pace of my cock. Next thing I know all of these girls were screaming while staring.
"MY GOD IT IS SO BIG AND HARD!!"
"Why is it jumping so much? Does it have a mind of its own?"
"HAHA WHY IS IT POINTING UP?"
Mia quickly explained that it was pointing up as I was excited by being in front of these girls to which they all responded by laughing. A lot of them were now asking if they could touch me but I knew they just wanted to feel my dick.
"Firstly let's have our friend Liam over here play a game with all of you." Mia exclaimed while smirking. "This is a game like Hide and Seek but when you see Liam you must grab the first thing you see and shake it while shouting that you have won." I knew this was going to end in my member being grabbed so I thought I was going to try and hide in my own place but as Mia had already sent the girls to the otherside of the playground she decided that she would hide me. She took me to the climbing wall which was a literal wall with holes on it for hands and feet. This was actually an alright hiding spot before she made the adjustment of putting my entire cock through the hole and standing in front of it with her hand behind her back so she can keep a hold of my cock. Presumably to keep me hard but she didn't really need to. At this point I don't think I could get soft right now especially being completely nude outside and at the control of this girl set and getting me seen by so many young girls. My cock was throbbing in her grip as she spoke
"Gee you must be really excited about this game. I know the girls are."
The girls had finished counting and were now looking around the playground. As they were told not to leave the playground they actually couldn't go around the wall as that would be cheating. So grabbing my boner would be the only way for these girls to win. Some girls went to the slide, some to the swings and one came close to Mia and me. All these girls were talking really loud and the general topic was that whoever found me was going straight for my dick. The girl close by asked Mia to move which Mia quickly did and two seconds later I felt a hand on my cock gripping it tightly as the girl jumped around shouting aloud that she had won. The other girls around the park came rushing in and most of them were complaining that it wasn't fair and that. They were now all staring at the girl who was gripping my wood.
Most of the replies came as "Aww how comes Annie won, I wanted to touch it too."
"Liam come out from behind there so your new fan here, Annie can touch her trophy better." I moved out and saw that everyone was crowding around little 10 year old Annie. She reached out her hand and resumed her previous action of gripping and wagging. Her hand was so very small while holding the base of my cock that it made my dick look even bigger. Due to the edging of Mia earlier I was already close to blowing my load and I really didn't want it releasing out in a playground.
"Annie you are holding it wrong" Everyone faced Mia and were confused by her statement."You have got to move it up and down if you want to get your real trophy." The young girl needed no other motivation and rapidly began to rub my shaft up and down. It felt really good.
Mia came close to my ear and whispered
"I know what's gonna happen if I let her carry on. They will all see your sperm and I really wanna see their reactions to it coming out but I know how embarrassing it will be so here is the deal. I will let her jerk you for one more minute. After that we will all take a picture and one video and then we will get out of here. You won't even have to cum." During that last part she winked at me. I quickly accepted the deal though I knew it would be hard to hold it in for another minute. I puffed up my chest and mentally prepared myself.

Annie was still going to town rubbing up and down and the other girls were still transfixed on her movements and all hoped it was them doing it. A minute passed and I had succeeded I was so happy as I was kept on the verge all day but I never gave up. Mia arranged the girls who were very excited to stand so close to my throbbing boner that they started to position themselves around it and after Mia counting down
"3…...2…..1…." *Snap*. The photo was saved on Mia's phone. Mia quickly called Annie over and gave her some instructions leaving me and the other girls in anticipation of what Mia was conjuring up. Mia came up to me only to whisper a tip
"Remember when I said you didn't have to cum? It's in your park now all you have to do is hold it in. I don't think you will last long though by the look of that thing."
She returned to her previous position, making sure to get everyone in frame as she called to Annie.
"You can start now Annie. Remember don't stop no matter what Liam says." In shock I told the little girl that she didn't need to do this but her response was a bratty.
"Mia said it's a surprise and the only way to see it is to shake your big hard thingy and I want to see it." As she put my cock in her hands she exclaimed.
"Who wants to see my surprise??"
The chanting from the girls determined my fate as it was an outstanding yes and Annie began to get back to her previous pace. I was not going to last long and all these girls were now going to see a 17 year old guy shoot cum in a playground, jerked by a 10 year old. It was having an effect that I didn't think it would have and I was now teetering on the edge of ejaculation. The girl were now all 'Wooing' and shouting
"I cannot wait for the surprise this 17 year old with a big wiener is going to show us."
My balls had risen and my face had a display of pleasure to which Mia responded
"Everyone look at his balls. I think he's ready." Annie was not letting up as Mia had presumably told her and I passed the edge of no return. I was going to cum and there was no way of stopping it. Mia moved her phone closer to record Annie's hand which was now a blur on my cock. I moaned.
"Everyone count with me."
All the girls enthusiastically joined in.
"3……..2…...1……..Go."
My cock throbbed as I tried to hold it in. The girl's eyes widened as I couldn't. An arch of cum shot out in front of everyone's eyes as an excited scream could be heard from around me. Annie let go in shock letting out an
"OMIGOD THAT'S SO COOL! IT'S LIKE A WATER PISTOL!" The rest of my load spurted and sprayed at the girls feet as they all gasped in. The girl's eyes darted up and down to see torrent after torrent of my seed being sprayed as I didn't care anymore and embraced my forced orgasm. My orgasm briefly stopped as the last dribble of my jism released itself and the girls all clapped at my shame. I had just cum in front of girls years younger than me.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Brilliant third chapter. I loved it and the description of his cumming was on point.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Chapter 4
Mia stopped recording with her phone, licking her lips whilst the girls had finished clapping and the last bit of my orgasm remained at the tip of my now softening cock. I couldn't believe that Mia had just put me in a situation where I had to cum infront of so many younger girls, though they all seemed to have thoroughly enjoyed seeing it. Mia was smirking at me and whispered
"Told ya you wouldn't be able to hold it in, it was quite a lot too. Did being naked with a boner in front of so many girls get you this turned on?"
The girls now, with confused expressions, asked about what happened. This prompted Mia to explain
"Basically Annie was rubbing on Liam big wiener which made him feel really good. It made him feel soo good that he shot that white stuff everywhere. It's what boys do when they feel really good or excited."
"Wow so his wiener started to shoot because of me?" Annie was giggling at this new phone power. She started to parade around shouting out that she had finished off Liam.
"It was soo funny to see it move like that."
"The stuff that shot out of his thingy looked soo cool."
"Awww I wanted to touch his hard wiener. It looked bigger than my arm and was dancing about."
Mia quickly went around and said
"If any of you girls have a party or a meetup with any of your other friends call my phone. I'll be sure to make sure that he 'cums' over. Fully bare too."
She rapidly went about distributing her number to the few girls who had a cell phone. This resulted in many girls frantically getting their cells out. After all the numbers were confirmed Mia turned back to me and told me
"If I were you I'd be running home now. I hope that you don't get caught, not really though." I asked for my towel but she immediately pulled it away and stuck out here tongue at me to the utter delight if the other girls.
"OOO He has to walk home all bare. With his big wiener out." The thought of this had turned me on and the fact that it was getting pretty dark. My penis was rising slightly so I decided now was going to be the best time before I develop another big hardon in front of these girls, then who knows what kind of ideas Mia would have me do and who else would see me so I sprinted home to the laughter of all the girls present.

The way home was relatively ok but I did have to hide from a group of girls who saw a glimpse of me and shouted out
"Whooooo STREAKER!!!!"
I was embarrassed but I had made it back to the safety of my own home and to my absolute luck no one else was home. Nearly a full day out and about nude completely aroused was a tiring one so I took a shower to get rid of the remaining cum off of me. As I made my way to the bedroom I collapsed on the bed and slept without even setting an alarm on my phone.

I awoke later than usual due to the missed alarm but had a real hardon under the sheets. I heard the door open and my mom saying
"Liam you haven't gotten up yet are you feeling well?" I was feeling nervous due to the fact that I was 100 percent nude in bed with morning wood. Luckily she didn't dwell on anything and after she checked my forehead she deemed me to be ok. It was a close one and the terror of being caught only settled after and my cock softened.
I got up to go and close my door as my Mom, like on many occasions, left it wide open for the world to see. When I got to the doorway my little sister was standing there and all she could say was
"Uuuh a lil underdressed 'big' bro." She was snickering behind her hand as she continued to walk along.
Luckily I wasn't hard anymore so she didnt see my full potential but I didn't want to risk anymore exposure so I quickly got changed and went down for lunch.

Nothing interesting of sorts happened during lunch and the rest of the day for that matter but that all changed when I got a message which read
*I am so sorry Liam that I missed what happened at the park. I was kinda wondering if you come and babysit us as my parents are out tonight so no one else can stay with us. Don't worry I told my parents that you are a good babysitter and I think they know your Mom so you may hear about it in a bit.

Ps. Mia didn't tell me what happened but she told me it was so funny, she also said sorry for making you come.*

These girls again. I was not going to get naked this time but knowing them they were going to find a way. I hastily replied with a simple yet decisive
*Kl see you later.*
Sure enough my Mom walked in and explained what happened and told me that I would be needed there soon and that I didn't need to pack anything as my sister would be coming later on to give me anything I needed.

"Oh by the way Liam order Pizza tonight. Emma's parents left money on the counter."
A quick shower and some new clothes, I was out and marching towards Emma's. I approached the house with ease as this time I was not bare with a throbbing hardon at the expense of these girls. I walked up the familiar driveway and knocked on the door. Not even a split second later Emma opened the door looking me up and down before saying
"Liam it's good to see you again. I was wondering if Mia had scared you off for good Lol." I was shuffling nervously before she said
"Oh right, come in Liam. Mom said we could have a sleepover if you agreed though you know I can get my way if I want to."
I submitted and the ecstatic look on her face was all I had dreaded. All I could hope for would be that Mia couldnt come or that no one who saw me explode in the park came.

We proceeded inside and Emma gave me a quick tour around the house and a quick look outside. The garden was pretty big and had a massive fence so no one could see inside and there were playground equipment scattered here and there. We went back inside as Emma was explaining the basics that her Mom wanted me to do ,she had just about finished as I saw Leah, the girl who gave me a 'handshake' yesterday.
"Oh it's you again, Liam was it? I see you're not a nudie today though it would be funny if you were. Your wiener was pointing up at me and dancing and it was really funny. I wanna see it again."
I firmly said that it can't happen again as last time I was really embarrassed but Leah went over to Emma and whispered something to her to which all Emma said was
"Maybe."
"Anyway some of my friends are going to be here for the sleepover soon, maybe more will come later."

Around 30 mins later when it was going to start to become evening, 4 girls popped at the door and came in.
"Hey guys glad you could make it." She exclaimed following that she pointed at me and said
"Everyone, this is our babysitter Liam. Liam these girls are Charlie(14), Tina(13), Jane(12) and Kate(13)."
There was a unanimous Heya from the girls. We all sat around for a bit while the girls were chatting and me being the much older one was content being on my phone. This was interrupted when Kate the clearly hyperactive one jumped up and said
"Guy lets play truth or dare, it's better than just sitting about and maybe even Liam can join in instead of being on his phone."
I had no reason to decline so even though I was reluctant surely there was no way this was going to go south right?

The game went as follows whoevers turn it was they were allowed to ask any person there, truth or dare. You had to complete the dare if you didn't want to or couldn't the whole group was going to spank the person 10 times each over their lap. That did not seem too bad and most of these girls seemed innocent enough though Emma did jerk me off in the park but that was because of Mia, right?

"Ooo I wanna join. Please. Pretty please?" Leah was giving her best attempt to give puppy eyes. The group of girls were laughing saying.
"Of course you won't be left out."
"Alright guys the game starts now and I am going to go first." Emma blurted to which everyone agreed.
"Truth or dare Charlie"
"Truth." She replied hesitantly
"Is it true you have a boyfriend?" Emma said giggling
"I knew you would ask that. It's embarrassing but I had to break up with him as he was spending too much time with that bit-c…. Oh sorry Leah's here but yeah I am no longer with that loser. I bet his weewee was small anyway."
Leah's eyes went wide and she was about to speak. I knew she was going to mention how she saw my hardon yesterday. Right before she was able to say her first word the game continued. The game carried on with little dares here and there but mostly truths. That was until Kate got up obviously bored and said.
"If we are going to all pick truths then there is no point playing. Let's make this fair ,everyone lets only do dares."
This got a unanimous yes from everyone excluding myself who had previously hoped this game would end relatively soon.

"Ok my turn." Charlie said. "I heard from Mia that her older sister said you were a swimmer so can you show us your swimmer body Liam?"
"Omg is he really gonna do it?" Kate exclaimed
"HE WILL!" Leah shouted. I was blushing profusely. I would say I have a pretty good physique but it's still embarrassing to strip to the command of these girls. I did oblige and removed my shirt to the whistle of the girls.
"Wow look at those muscles."
"He is really fit. Wow."
The girls had no real care for my personal space and were touching my chest and and even my nipples in complete awe. I did not say anything and just let the girls do their thing. My face was as red as a tomato.
As soon as they were finished I went for my shirt when Charlie said
"All clothes that are removed will stay off for the rest of the night, thank you very much." As she snatched it and neatly folded it away.
It was Emma's turn and she came up with the idea that
"My next dare is for everyone. I wanna wrestle outside and the only fair team is going to be everyone vs Liam."
I said that there was no way that's fair I could not possibly hold of everyone.
"He is right Sis." Leah smiled. "I will be on the big boy's team.

I made my way to the backyard but was surprised to see that everyone was going to the front yard. I was confused why the girls would want neighbours and people passing to see but it was a simple and wholesome dare.

Once we got outside we saw that though it was late afternoon it was still pretty hot out and that there was still plenty of light. I was Shirtless with no socks,a pair of jeans on and of course underwear underneath. We made our way to the expansive patch of grass on the right of the house. The girls were setting up mats outside when a Very young mother possibly in her late 20s early 30's passed by with 2 young girls and asked Emma what was happening.
"Hey Miss we are all going to be wrestling and trying to beat our babysitter Liam over there." Pointing me she began to carry on. "He thinks he is going to win but I don't think he knows but Charlie over here does Jiu-Jitsu."
"Well girls I hope you beat that handsome older boy. Girls you ought to go easy on him." She chuckled.
"Mommy mommy I want to help the girls beat that older boy."
"Yeah Auntie can we come and join."
These girls couldn't be older than 11.
"Its depends on if they are here if we are back but I don't think we will be more than 10 minutes." She said through her obvious grin. If it were her she would have this young boy stripped by these girls but some dreams are too good to be true. The Mom and girls walked away when Charlie impatiently shouted.
"And the games begin"
Me and Leah put up a good fight but we were slowly being overpowered by Charlie who was better on the ground and quickly got me in a lock. It was a good lock but I knew that I would be able to get out if I used my legs. My jeans were constricting my movement and it didn't help that all this rubbing was creating some stirring down there but luckily the jeans prevented a proper hardon to develop. I didn't want to swallow my pride up and lose to these girls so in a rash decision I quickly shouted for Leah to remove my jeans.
"Are you sure Liam, you won't be able to put them on." She acted.
I sternly said yes. I was not going to lose still being in a lock Leah unbuckled my belt and I felt my jeans being stripped. There is such a weird feeling having your pants being pulled down by a younger girl. It is embarrassing for sure but it makes my dick swell a lot. Luckily my boxers were kept on but I knew this would only result in my dick getting harder and harder. God it was just like last time and this situation might lead to me being naked again. The girls were on top of me, their stomachs grinding against my groin. I hoped this would end soon. A loud
"Ahem." could be heard and I saw my sis there standing arms crossed with a bag of my belongings at her feet. I thought I was done for. I mean I was there in only my boxers and a lot of girls on top of me rubbing and holding me down.
"Having fun there bro?" She cackled. My sister Ami always tries to get me into some sort of trouble. I mean yes I do tease and annoy her but she always finds a way back at me that was worse. One time when I annoyed her because she accidently walked past me in her underwear she switched my shampoo with hair dye. Trust me having to explain why your hair is pink is a very uncomfortable conversation. I replied that we were just messing about.
"Why are you in your underwear then?" I explained that I needed to move my legs.
"Oh alright I guess I can't dwell on it forever. Mom asked me to give you these clothes but I am going to take them back with me and the clothes that are on the ground here. Maybe your legs will move better, no?" She reached down and took my jeans and shirt leaving me stranded in my boxers and she turned and said
"Au revoir." The girls witnessed in shock before screaming.
"OMI GOD SHE TOOK HIS CLOTHES!!"
"Wait doesn't that mean he has only his boxers that he is wearing left?" Tina replied.
Jane was quick to respond with.
"Yes Tina. If anything happens to his boxers he has nothing left."
The tent in my boxers was growing larger and larger. I knew Emma could feel it on her stomach as she gave a quick.
"Oo" when it started to really poke her.
I heard footsteps on the pavement and heard the and the gasp of the Mom and the two girls.
"I told you guys to go easy look at him, he has no way out. A strong boy like him is losing to younger girls."
"Miss I can make him give up right now. Girls get off him." Before I could plead the girls got off me revealing the tent that had been forming under Emma. Everyone was gasping as you could very easily see it and how big it was. It was even a little big wet at the top as clearly a bit of precum came out because of the grinding. I was so distraught. More people were seeing my boner and I couldn't control anything about it. I was at the mercy of these girls.

"Mommy isn't it cheating to keep a snake in your underwear." The little girl replied.
"Yeah Auntie he must be disqualified." She said with a grumpy face.
"No darlings, that is his weewee. It is just very big because he is excited to be with so many girls." She was gobsmacked by the size of it that she had to pull out her phone to record. No way her friend would believe this unless there was evidence.

I turned to Leah to ask her to help me out of the lock. She had a grin on her face but said
"Sure. I will pull you out. It is going to be hard though."
With that she pulled anywhere she could see fit but nothing budged. My legs, my arms and my torso. She tried all of these but then said
"Liam I have an Idea but you are going to have to trust me." She tugged at my underwear. Was she really going to whip it out in front of everyone? It was so hard what is everyone gonna think? Maybe I should swallow my pride and give up?
However when she was pulling she somehow got some leverage. Charlie picked up on this and used her arms to hold my underwear too. This was turning into a game of tug and war with my boxers as more and more girls were tugging. All this pulling raised my hips so that my tent was pointing way up. No no no my boxers are gonna rip. They are, I can feel it. I looked up at Leah who winked at me. I pleaded with them tk stop pulling but due to all the frantic screaming no one heard me and then I felt and heard a rip. I quickly shouted that I gave up but I was a second too late. As I looked and saw my boxers ripping up and pulling away with pieces of it in the girls hand while my fully engorged dick came down swinging onto my navel. Touching my belly button with a massive *thwack*. All the girls were screaming.
"Auntie auntie, look how big it is."
The wide eyes of the girls as they look at my tattered boxers turned into screamings of.
"OMG. LIAM YOUR BOXERS!"
"Whoa…..IS THAT YOUR DICK?" Charlie responded gasping with shock as she looked down at my unfortunate state.
"It looks bigger than last time. Soo cool." Leah laughed out. My hands were secure so I had no way to cover up my stripping so everyone here was looking at my hardon sticking up proudly.
"Mommy look at it"
"Young man your erection is out in the open for everyone to see. These young girls are seeing your penis at full stand."
I began to try and wiggle my way out. I had put myself in this situation and my red face was displaying to everyone how embarrassed I was to be butt naked outside. The more I moved my hips the more I could hear the slapping on my cock on my navel. These girls were getting a show I definitely didnt want them to see and they made me know. I pleaded for Leah to help but only met an excited grin as her eyes continued to look on my shame.
"Only way you are getting out Liam is if you give up, but that would mean you face the punishment for losing."
I immediately said that I didn't care about the punishment. I just asked her to get off of me. I had just lost. I was left laying on the ground as Charlie started to withdraw. Not before she rubbed her foot along my shaft and poked the head of my boner so subtly that it appeared it was an accident. But my cock knew it was no accident and immediately surged with a couple of flexes, raising itself from my belly to the delight of all the girls.
"Wow Liam did you like wrestling me that much." Charlie laughed
"AUNTIE AUNTIE." The young girl was not holding her Aunt's hand while jumping around and flapping around while her Aunt's face displayed disbelief at what she was seeing.
"Woohoo….. We have a naked babysitter." The 12 year old was having a blast repeatedly and I was so scared that someone would come out and see my current situation

The girls got together to talk about my upcoming punishment. They were quite far away as they didnt want me to find out what was in store for me. They were talking for a while and by this time I had gotten up and covered up. Though due to the size of my boner it was more than futile and I could not cover it all with my hands.
The girls came over including the girls that came with the young mom and were all about to discuss my punishment.
Emma spoke up
"The girls have decided on a punishment for you and I have agreed."
Tina then injected herself in and replied hastily with
"You have to do 4 dares that we tell you to do tonight. And one for our guests here."
"Starting off with this one." Leah proceeded to lightly smack and rub my ass "You cannot cover up at all tonight. We will see you hard weewee all night." I was about to plead but I saw that Emma had her phone in hand and knew that if she wanted to she could make me. I reluctantly stopped gripping my cock and let it fling back into everyone's view.
"Now this is fun and interesting. I think you are going to enjoy the punishment my daughter and niece came up with. I really don't envy you and that embarrassing hardon of yours." She laughed aloud.
The two little girl came together and smiled before saying
"We wanna spank you for having a big hard weewee."
All the girls were laughing now as Kate picked up and said
"I SO WANNA SEE THIS!!!!"
The girls sat upon Emma's porch and the niece tapped on her cousin's lap as if indicating me to lap on her lap. I begged that we shouldn't do it out where everyone could see but all the girls laughed at me and told me to stop being a big baby. Leah quickly grabbed my cock and pulled me along to the shock of everyone but Emma.
"No way she just touched his thingy."
The was an audible gasp from the crowd that was forming around these girls but there was a convenient gap in the middle so that anyone who passed would see what was happening. She even gave me a couple of strokes while I placed myself on this young girl's lap.

She gave a quick shriek when my cock came into contact with her bare legs to the amusement of our crowd before she slapped my ass continuously. I could feel my boner rubbing along her legs and it really did feel good. This young girls slaps didnt hurt even the slightest bit but all the motion was making my cock even harder. She finished rather quickly as she didnt care to savour this opportunity. All she cared about was that she spanked a naked older guy. I got up and turned to the other girl. My fully erect member only inches away from touching her. I then proceeded to lay down again. But in the corner of my eye I saw something that I did not want to happen. A group of young kids were passing through the street. I hoped they wouldn't see what was happening over here but of course my luck did not prevail as I heard a girl shouting to her friends.
"Guys guys. Look there's a naked guy."
That group then headed toward us. I must've been red as a tomato because I noticed that this group couldn't be much older than the current girls around me.
"Dood you must be so embarrassed." A guy said
"Omg girls how did you get him to do this. Tell us your secrets."
Leah went to explain what had happened and the group wanted to stay to witness my spanking. As I was on my stomach everything was covered but as soon as this girl hit my butt the first time I could feel what was about to happen. My boner was moving about and then it happened. I heard the screams as my cock lodged itself between her thighs and everyone could see my cock. The slaps didn't stop and now I was being rubbed down there. My dick responded by throbbing a lot as onlookers looked on with awe. This was carrying on for a couple of minutes and I wanted it to end soon as I didnt know how aroused I would get. How embarrassing it would be to cum infront of all these people. I could feel precum coming out as it all ended.
The group quickly moved on but not before all mentioning my cock and how embarrassed I must be. The girls became hysterical and laughed at my shame some more. When I stood up everyone saw how much I really enjoyed the spanking as my cock was now jumping up and down like a yo-yo and there was a bit of precum trailing at the end of my penis. What else do these girls have planned next?
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Fantastic Part 4. Liam is having a hard time babysitting these girls. I can't wait to see what else they plan to do with him during the sleepover.
Thewriter

Post by Thewriter »

Great chapter, i hope to read more about it
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Wow!
Loving this story!
Keep it up!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Is this going to continue?
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

NudeBaG,
This is my first ever story so it takes little while for me to be happy with what I have written. This story will definitely continue as I have no intentions of stopping anytime soon as I have many ideas that I want to add to further Liam's embarrassment.

I would say to not expect a chapter this week but rather that theres a higher possibility for chapter 5 next weekend.

Thanks for your support.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

I hope to see a new chapter of this soon😊
That babysitting gig is going to be epic !
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Im working on it in about an hour. Already have most of it done. I am working towards posting it tomorrow. Hope you enjoy.