Becoming a School Project Part 2

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Debbifan

Re: Becoming a School Project Part 2

Post by Debbifan »

We have to be patient and wait for admin I guess. I hope it is not a general problem with the site, since there has not been any other story submission today to prove otherwise. That would be a pity, as there are three or four good ongoing stories at the moment.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Hopefully its not a problem with the site as I really want to see the next installation. Maybe it will resolve quick as I also want to continue my own story.

Cant wait for Marc to finally get stripped.
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

Great beginning! I really hope the girls will discover how utterly ticklish Marc actually is...
drtickle :mrgreen:
gwentman

Post by gwentman »

Thanks everybody for all your encouragement. I have not had a response from admin given my last two attempted submission. Notice that there are no new stories recently. Would be interesting to know if other people have had this experience as well. If not will attempt again to submit part 3 of this story.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

There's been a new part added to Julie's Babysitting Disaster earlier today, first new story for some days. So I hope you will submit your part 3 again and it will be successful.
Michael

Post by Michael »

You can add the next part as a comment
gwentman

Post by gwentman »

Have tried to add as a comment and the usual route of attempting a new post. I log in when I come on the site. But after I complete the next installment, when I submit or attempt to save I am asked to log in again. When I do this the writing I have completed is wiped out. Did not have this problem on previous two posts. Have 4 posts of attempting to move this on. Have contacted admin awaiting reply. Any suggestions or explanations why this is happening. Really want to move this story forward
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Afraid I can't help apart from saying it is very strange. When you first had the problem it coincided with no new story posts and so I wondered if it might be a general problem but since then I and several others have successfully posted new instalments or completely new stories. And you yourself can post an 'ordinary' comment. Can only repeat it is very strange and hope admin get back to you soon and can assist.
gwentman

Post by gwentman »

To get full benefit of story if you like it go through all of the initial episiodes
gwentman

Post by gwentman »

I wonder what develops.