Becoming a School Project Part 2/6

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
gwentman

Becoming a School Project Part 2/6

Post by gwentman »

Now completely naked Marc could feel a slight breeze blowing against his balls and cock. He remembered from the note sent on his birthday that once the two women portrayed on the old magazine shots had stripped the guy naked that was it. He hoped that his ordeal would soon be over and his clothes would be returned and he would be let go.

Yet he could feel Sally gently stroking his inner thigh just below his balls. Jayne and Lynn were rubbing their hands across his chest and started playing with his nipples. He already had a semi erection and his breathing was getting shallower and somewhat faster. Despite trying to fight against it he could feel himself getting more aroused. Jayne and Lynn noticed that his nipples were getting hard, 'Heh this dirty little boy is enjoying this ' . Jayne was delighted she so wanted to see his cock with a full hard on. She continued to massage and pinch his nipples enjoying the impact she was having on the helpless long term object of her desire. Lynn slowly moved her hands down his naked body stroking his chest, then his stomach and finally running her fingers through his blond pubic hair. ' Wow his pubes are just the same colour as his hair and their so lush '

Sally had continued to stroke Marc's inner thigh while staring at his balls and she could not but help notice that his foreskin was receding as his cock continued to grow and get stiffer. This was turning into the most exciting day of her life, seeing an older boy naked who was now going to have a full erection. Marc new his cock was getting stiffer but he was held in a vice like grip by the four boys and he was helpless to stop his bodies reaction to being touched by these girls. He also sensed that the girls were getting increasingly aroused as the giggles and laughter had got less as they focused on the impact their touching was having on his naked body.

Suddenly Marc shouted out , ' Heh what are you doing '. This was as Liz cupped his balls in her hand . Marc was taken aback now they were touching his most private area's.

Liz responded by stating, ' I have always wanted a boy by the balls '. Then she asked Marc when he had last played with himself and if he had spunked . He told her he could not tell her that it was private. All the girls started to giggle again. Liz started to apply greater pressure to his balls and Marc told her to please stop as she was hurting him. Robert told him to tell her as she looked like the kind of girl that would enjoy squashing a guys balls.

'Ok I will tell you ' Marc had to respond and once he did Liz relaxed her grip on his balls without letting them go. He had been forced to now tell all these girls that he had last pleasured himself 3 days ago. Liz smiled and said if that was the case they were all in for a good show. Marc could not be sure what she meant by this . But having his balls squeezed had interrupted his arousal. This was only temporary though.

He felt Sally's hand move from stroking his thigh and then she had hold of his cock and started pulling his foreskin back and for. The other girls cheered, he could feel his cock getting fully hard as Sally increased the tempo of her strokes. Marc's breathing kept getting faster and his stomach muscles were tightening. He was aware that this was being filmed by Liz who was beaming down on him and focusing on what Sally was doing to his cock.

He called out to Sally, ' Be careful if you keep going I am going to cum '

Sally told him , ' I have been pleasuring your cock and now I want a present from you. I want all your spunk out of your balls '

Jayne commented, ' Yeh milk him good, empty his sack '.

Marc was helpless he started moving his hips to Sally's stroking movements , Then he felt his hot semen splashing over his lower chest and over his stomach. Sally kept tugging as he was cumming shouting out that she wanted it all. He could hear the other girls gasp as he was jerked off in front of them all . Lynn screamed with excitement, ' O that's so ace I am loving this '. Liz stated that this was going to make a brilliant video. As the last amount of his spunk splashed onto his body, Marc felt quite week at the knees. He had never cum so intensely before.

To be continued
gwentman

Re: Becoming a School Project Part 2/6

Post by gwentman »

Something of a climax
gwentman

Post by gwentman »

sequencing
gwentman

Post by gwentman »