Becoming a School Project Part 2/8

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
gwentman

Becoming a School Project Part 2/8

Post by gwentman »

Marc lay curled up naked on the playing fields, clutching his balls which hurt like hell after Jayne had punched him straight in his bollocks. Gradually the pain started to ease and he was aware that classes would soon be emptying for the end of the school day. What had happened already was bad enough he did not want the rest of the school to see him in his current condition. How could he ever recover if the whole school saw him totally naked, with his own spunk stains and the humiliating writing the girls had left on his body. Also he was afraid that other pupils would follow the instructions the girls had written in marker pen on his body. How would he possibly cope if a whole gang of people wanted to masturbate him further or insert their fingers into his bum hole. He had already had his balls squeezed and then punched and this had hurt like hell and he felt sick to his stomach. He could not imagine how painful it would be if a whole group of people decided to kick him in the balls.

The girls and boys who had forcibly stripped him had walked off laughing. At last coming back to his senses he began to get dressed as quickly as he could. He was painfully aware that he had no underpants on under his trousers as these had been stolen from him. He caught the bus home and even though nobody could see he felt very self conscious . As though everybody knew he had no underpants on and could see the girls names and comments written on the intimate parts of his body.

As soon as he got home he headed straight for the shower and even after washing himself three times noticed that he was unable to remove the marker pen completely. Therefore the girls names were still on his cock, balls and each buttock. He concluded that it would take several showers before the marker pen and what had been written would be removed and no longer be seen.

After eating his evening meal with his family Marc retired to his bedroom to try and process what had happened to him. He was still somewhat shell shocked and had no idea what he was going to do now that the girls had such intimate photo's of him. Even though alone in his own bedroom he blushed at the thought of the film showing his cock fully erect and then emptying all of his load in front of everybody. Yet he knew he could not let any of these photo's be seen by anybody else in or outside of school.

He was awoken from his own thoughts by the sound of text messages being received on his phone. He reached across to his beside cabinet to check them out. The first message was from Jayne. It read as follows:

' We have been viewing this afternoons photo shoot and filming and all of us are very pleased with the results. Thank you for being our naked boy model. As I said depending on your ability to follow our next set of instructions the decision will be made as to how widely these are circulated ' Model he had not been given a choice he had been forcibly stripped.

Jayne had added, ' On such a memorable day each of us your now not so Secret Admirers thought that we would send you a message of appreciation each ' Marc scrolled down the messages and read down them all as follows:

Lynn, ' I have known you for 5 years and today was the most fun day I have ever had in your company. I so enjoyed seeing you naked , especially your cock and balls . Awesome erection. Cannot wait until we meet up again soon. I so want to see more. '

Sally, ' Really enjoyed emptying your balls, it was so exciting seeing you shoot your semen. Thanks for allowing us to do this. Wait till you see the film it is very exciting. Have a good night and sleep well '

Liz, ' Well hi nudey boy haha. Are you naked at home now. If I had my way you would only ever be naked with a full erection at all times. Bet you want that really '

Jayne, ' Thank you for giving me your underpants as a present I will treasure them especially with the stains on them where we had to clean you up. Though I guess there is loads more of that when we want it. I hope your balls are not hurting to much. Thanks for letting me punch them it was so much fun. '

Marc could hardly believe what he was reading they all made out that he had been a willing participant, when he had struggled for all his might to prevent what had occurred . He felt a mixture of dread but some strange level of excitement about his next contact with them. After all he had kept the birthday card and note from them. There was also a bit of a thrill that they had all so admired his athletic fit body. He convinced himself that when they next met he would be able to persuade them destroy the film and the photo's.
Lorax

Re: Becoming a School Project Part 2/8

Post by Lorax »

Any further chapters?
gwentman

Post by gwentman »

Have been very busy but there will be further episodes
gwentman

Post by gwentman »

The aftermath