Our First Story (Complete)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Jeepman89

Re: our first story

Post by Jeepman89 »

Awesome chapter. I'm glad you're taking my suggestion about taking these guys to the park where more girls can see them naked. I can't wait.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Thanks JeepMan.
It’s hard(lol), but I think I have a good scenario.
I ran it past my partner, and he said it was good, so, we’ll see.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Our First Story Part 7

“Come on, girls. Let’s go get dressed, we can swim more later.” Amber led us all back to the house.

We got to the backdoor, and stepped inside. Amber led us through the kitchen to a hall closet. She opened the door, and pulled out 3 white towels, handing one to Kimber and I.
“Dry yourselves off, but keep the towel with you. We’ll dry the boys off after we get dressed.” Amber said, already rubbing down her long smooth legs.
We dried off, then ran upstairs and put on some basic summer clothes over our swimsuits.
We then went back downstairs and onto the deck where the boys were waiting.
They looked disappointed to see us more clothed than before, but Hal quickly pointed to Kimber’s crotch and laughed. “Haha! It looks like Kimber peed herself!”
We looked at where Hal was pointing, and the residual dampness of Kimber’s bikini bottoms had soaked through a bit, leaving a wet spot on the crotch of her shorts.
Kimber blushed, but quickly composed herself.
She pointed at Hal’s penis, which had shrunk back down to it’s flaccid 3 inches.
“Awww. Looks like little Hal is cold. Or are you just upset that you can’t see as much of our skin as before?”
Hal quickly looked down in shame.
Mark and Jordan had also softened quite a bit, but were still sporting semi’s that stuck straight out.
Amber produced 3 new wash cloths and handed Kimber and I one.
We proceeded to dry the boys off, but didn’t really take our time, as the sun had done a lot of that already.
We did take the opportunity to grope the boys’ genitals though, which caused the boys to ‘bone up.’
“Come on. Let’s go it’s a perfect afternoon. If we go now, we can get back in time to swim more before it gets dark.” Kimber said.
“No worries, Kim,” Amber said. “The pool has lights, so night swimming is fine.”
“Sweet.” I replied.
I was really excited to take these naked guys out of the safety of the backyard.
The six of us made our way through the house to the front door.
We all slipped on flip flops.
“Ready?” Amber said, pausing at the door with a huge smile on her face.
“Looks like the boys certainly are.” She chuckled.
We looked back to see that all 3 guys were fully erect.
“Oh wow!” Kimber said. “This is gonna be fun!”
Amber opened the door and Kimber took Jordan by the hand, pulling him into the sun light.
I patted Mark on the butt, and ushered him out the door.
Amber then pinched Hal’s 5 inch boner and pulled him out onto the large front porch, shutting the door behind her.

I think we were all blinded for a few seconds as our eyes adjusted to the sunlight.
We heard the ‘click’ of the lock behind us.
“Lead the way boys.” Amber said, tucking the key into her pocket.
The guys just stood there, their hands cupped over their privates. “Well?” Amber said, stepping off the porch, down between Kimber and I.
“The park isn’t going to come to us.” She pointed down the street towards the park.
The guys traded scared looks.
“Look, we’re not going to be out long, but the longer it takes to get there, the longer it takes to get back.” She smacked Mark and Hal on the butts.
“And the more risk you have of being seen, so get a move on.” The six of us started to walk down the street, which was a straight shot to the park.
In all honesty, the houses were all pretty far apart, with only 4 on either side of the street between Amber’s house and the park, with plenty of big green trees in the yards that would possibly hide the view of the guys from the houses.
The walk was honestly pretty fast and easy, as the guys kept us at a pretty quick pace, despite being barefoot. We had made it all the way to the open playground of the park without running into anyone. It was actually kind of disappointing.
But then again, the idea of playing on the playground in broad daylight with our naked boys got me excited.
“Come on guys!” Amber broke into a run towards the playground. Kimber and I quickly followed.
As we reached her, Amber burst out laughing, pointing behind us. We turned to see the 3 guys running awkwardly towards us to avoid rocks, pebbles and mulch.
Mark lead the way, his big penis flopping all over.
Jordan’s hard penis was pointing straight up, but his balls were bouncing around like crazy.
Hal’s penis was sticking straight out, and didn’t seem to be moving at all. It was hilarious.

The playground was empty, much to the guys’ relief.
It consisted of a 6 swing-swing set, a twisted tube slide, a strandard/straight plastic slide, monkey bars, 3 teetering animals on springs for riding, and a covered play place connecting it all.
The guys caught up to us, catching their breath.
“Come on, you guys look like you’re in better shape than that!” Kimber laughed.
“You try running on this shit with bare feet!” Jordan said.
“He’s right! That sucked!” Mark said.
Hal just breathed heavy with his hands on his hips, his penis bobbing with every breath.
“Awww. Come here, Haly.” Amber said sweetly, flipping her hair over one shoulder.
She pinched his penis and took him over to the swings and sat him in one, with her sitting in one next to him.
Amber followed her lead, gripping Jordan and leading him to the 2nd set of swings.
“Jeez Jordan! You’re even harder than before! Haha! Awesome!”
I looked back at Mark and without hesitation, I grabbed his semi-hard penis and pulled him along to the 3rd set of swings.
I sat him down and chuckled.
With the swing seat squeezing his thighs together, his balls and penis were even more pronounced. “Haha! Cool!” I laughed.
“Let’s see who can go highest!” Amber said.
“Oh fun!” I said.
We all started pumping and swinging.
For some reason, we 3 girls were going MUCH higher than the guys.
Amber jumped off at the height of her swing.
Then Kimber followed suit, as did I.
“Come on guys! Who can jump furthest?!” Kimber yelled.
The guys were all swinging at relatively the same height and speed.
Jordan lept first as he came swinging through.
His hard penis pointing straight up as he sailed through the air.
He landed quite well, earning applause from the three of us.
Mark lept next, his massive penis leading the way. It was really quite impressive the way his abs flexed as he left the swing.
He landed in that “super hero” landing, before standing up, hands on hips, penis fully erect, about 3 feet further than Jordan.
Hal was last to leap, but, he waited just a bit too long, coming off the swing at it’s peak, with no forward momentum at all.
He fell through the air very un gracefully before landing hard on his butt in the mulch.
“Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Oooooooow!” Hal groaned.
“Oh! Hal!” Kimber said, running to help him up.
Hal stood as Kimber brushed mulch off his butt.
“Oh wow!” We heard a high pitched squeel from the direction we’d come from.
“Wow! Naked boys! Hahaha!” We turned to see a girl a bit younger than us, maybe 10 or 11.
She had on jean short overalls and a yellow t-shirt and long blonde hair.
Amber gasped.
“Oh! Hi Allie!” She said cheerfully. The little girl ran up to us, all smiles at the sight before her. The guys looked panicked and covered themselves the best they could.
2 more squeels exploded from behind us.
“Christina! Tanya! Come quick!” Allie turned, calling to the 2 other girls coming toward us.
There were now 3 girls, younger than us circling the guys, who were doing their best to cover up.
Christina had long brown hair in a pony tail with a t shirt and shorts.
Tanya was Asian with short pigtails, also in a t-shirt and shorts.

“Shit!” Jordan said, trying to hide behind Amber.
Mark and Hal attempted the same with Kimber and I.
I gasped a little when I felt Mark’s hard penis poke me hard in the lower back.
“Girls, girls, girls.” Amber calmed them down.
“Keep your voices down!” She said.
“I saw his big peepee and the other boy before him when they jumped off the swings!” Allie said excitedly pointing at Mark and Jordan.
“What are you doing with naked boys?!” Allie asked, trying to peak around me at Mark.
“Really,” Kimber looked at us snd gave a mischeivous grin, “whatever we wan’t.”
Amber and I couldn’t help but giggle at this.
“We’ve never seen a naked boy before!” Christina said.
“Well, I have, but he was a baby.” Tanya said.
“Well these guys certainly aren’t babies, they’re big boys!” Kimber said playfully, putting emphasis on ‘big’.
The girls were ALL trying to see around us at the naked boy we each currently covered.
As we were talking, I felt Mark’s penis poking me in the lower back.
“Well,” Amber looked around. “Since it’s JUST you girls, I guess you can play on the playground with us, but it absolutely HAS to be a secret! Got it?”
All 3 new girls nodded aggressively.
With out warning, Amber stepped to the side, exposing Jordan, who’s penis was now fully erect, to the 3 young girls.
Kimber followed her lead side stepping, leaving Hal exposed as well.
I heard Mark let out a stifled breath, and felt it on the back of my neck.
I reached behind me and gave Mark’s hard penis a couple tugs, then I too stepped to the side.
You could hear the wind moving the leafs of the trees.

“Wow!” “Yay!” “Gosh!” All 3 girls reacted simultaneously, then, the laughter started.
“Oh man! You gotta HUGE weiner!” Tanya said to Mark.
“Woohoo! I see your peepee, and it’s big!” Allie said to Jordan.
“Why isn’t yours as big as theirs?” Christina asked Hal.
Hal was shocked.
Amber placed her hand on Hal’s shoulder. “That’s just the way his is, Christina. Some boys are bigger than others.”
“Yeah, ‘Tina! Didn’t you know that? Look at how big this boy’s weiner is compared to the others!” Tanya said, pointing her finger about an inch away from Mark’s penis.
“They’re ALL different! Haha! So cool. I thought they all looked the same.” Allie said, viewing Jordan’s genitals from every angle.

“I have an idea.” Kimber whispered in my ear. “Watch this.”
“Ok girls, come stand here in front of me.” Kimber said.
The girls, still in awe after getting to examine the boy’s up close, followed her instructions and stood by us.
Tanya in front of me.
Allie in front of Amber.
Christina in front of Kimber.
“Ok girls, Do you like what you see?” Kimber asked.
There was a wave of giggling before a unanimous “Yes!”
“Raise your hand if you want to TOUCH one of these boys.” She said.
Instantly, all 3 hands shot up.
Kimber tapped Christina on the shoulder.
“Go ahead. Pick a boy and touch him wherever you want.” She said.
The boys were all in shock, but all very erect.
Christina walked forward, stopping about 2 feet from the guys. She then walked right up to Jordan, and touched the head of his penis with her index finger, immediately laughing her head off. She then just stood by, awaiting further instructions.
I then tapped Tanya on the shoulder.
“Your turn.” I whispered.
She made a B-line, straight at Mark, and stood beside him giggling.
“No, Tanya, you have to TOUCH him wherever you wan’t.” Kimber said.
Tanya looked up at Mark’s face. He had his eyes closed.
She then looked at his penis, reached up, and grabbed it around the shaft.
Her eyes grew wide, and her mouth dropped open, then, the biggest grin ever stretched across her face.
Mark’s eyes opened equally as wide, but it was a look of fear.
It looked like Tanya actually TUGGED a bit before letting go, as Mark shivered right before she did!
Amber didn’t even need to say anything to Allie.
She ran right up to Hal, and with one finger, flipped his penis around like a light switch, giggling uncontrollably, making Hal squirm.

“Ok, ok!” Amber said between laughs.
“Why did you pick who you picked?”
Tanya raised her hand first.
“I picked this one, ‘cause it’s the biggest!”
Mark seemed to puff his chest out a bit, proud.
Allie shot her hand up next.
“I picked THIS one, ‘cause it’s the smallest, and I like it!”
She immediately began flipping Hal’s boner around with her finger.
Kimber held in a laugh.
Christina then blurted out “ I picked this one, ‘cause it was pointing at me! Haha!”
We all laughed at that.
“Ooooooookay? Well, now that you’ve chosen your boy, it’s time to play a game.” Amber said.
Kimber and I shared a look of confusion, as we had no idea what Amber was talking about.
“It’s kind of like ‘Say Uncle.’” She said.
The guys instantly got nervous.
“You girls are going to do something to the guys, until they tell you- no, BEG you to stop.”
Amber walked beside Allie and Hal.
She reached down and took Allie’s hand, placing it along the shaft of Hal’s penis.
“Hang on.” Amber adjusted Allie’s grip so that she held Hal’s penis between her thumb, and her index and middle finger.
“There you go.” She said.
“Please, Amber, NOOO!” Hal whispered.
“Shhhhh. It’ll be ok Haly.” Amber gave him a light smack on the butt.
“Ladies, can you help the girls with their grips?” She asked.
I couldn’t believe we were doing this, but I took Tanya’s hand and wrapped it around Mark’s enormous Penis. God, it looked even bigger in her little hand. She naturally adjusted her grip, giggling.
“What the fuck are we doing?” Mark whispered to me.
“You’ll be fine. I winked. Just don’t cum yet. We’re not done having fun.” I warned him.
I glanced up at Kimber, who already had Christina’s little hand wrapped around Jordan’s penis.

I stepped back with Kimber and Amber.
“Ok boys, the rules are simple.” Amber started. “These girls are going to play with your ‘weiners’ until you tell them to stop, by saying ‘Uncle’. The winner is obviously the last to say ‘uncle’ but you CAN NOT say ‘uncle’ for 1 full minute! If you do say it before 1 minute is up, you WILL be punished!” Amber concluded.
The girls were all giddy with excitement. “Oh, and girls, you can do anything you want, but we’ve already put you in the best position.” Amber stood between Kimber and I.
“Ready?... GO!”
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Fantastic chapter. I love the interaction with the 3 young girls and the naked guys. My kind of story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Thanks JeepMan!
You are a huge influence and set a high bar.
What kind of things would you like to see happen here?
We have a plan, but wouldn’t mind ideas.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Another note:
The playground has 6 swings,
A twisted tube slide,
A straight slide,
3 spring mounted animal teeters,
And monkey bars.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

I'm sure your ideas will be great. Maybe using the equipment and having competitions? Maybe even more young girls show up as spectators. Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will be great!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Our First Story Part 8:

The girls were all giddy with excitement. “Oh, and girls, you can do anything you want, but we’ve already put you in the best position.” Amber stood between Kimber and I.
“Ready?... GO!”

There were a few seconds of nothing happening, then Mark shuttered.
I looked as Tanya had started pumping Mark’s cock up and down, still using the grip I’d put her in.
“Aahahaha!” Jordan nervously laughed as Christina shook his penis up and down, with the occasional ‘pump’.
Hal was panting as Allie moved her finger grip up and down along Hal’s shaft.
Watching these girls jerk the guys off was having an effect on me. It was very similar to the videos I’d seen, granted, these guys and girls were A LOT younger than anyone in the videos we’d watched.
I felt that “pressure” in my crotch again.

After a few moments passed, we heard the first sound.
“Aaaah.” Mark let out a moan.
His penis was arching upward, and Tanya had changed her grip. She was now holding Mark’s penis from underneath, rather than the over hand grip I had initially set her up with.
“Uh oh Marky, you ok?” I asked.
Mark didn’t say anything, he just kept his eyes closed, hands behind his back.
“It’s really stiff.” Tanya said.
“Ew! Is this supposed to happen?!” Allie shouted.
We noticed there was a “squelching” sound coming Hal’s penis as she stroked.
“Oh Hal, you didn’t!” Kimber scolded.
Hal had an intense look on his face.
“No! I didn’t!”
Kimber examined Hal’s penis as it was being stroked.
“Ok, it doesn’t look like he came, at least, I HOPE he didn’t come yet!” Kimber said sternly. “It’s just pre.”
“What’s ‘pre’?” Allie asked.
“It means he likes what you’re doing.” Kimber said.
Allie started jerking more rythmically.
“Aaaaaaah! Shhhhhhhhoooooo!” Jordan let out a long sigh and breathe.
“Cooooooool! It’s kind of twitching!” Christina had found her rythme, and was stroking Jordan like a pro from the looks of it.
Jordan had his eyes closed, but his whole body was tensed.
“Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!” Jordan’s muscles were bulging and he was on his tip toes.
“UNCLE!” Jordan shouted, pulling away from Christina’s grip.
“Oh no. Jordan...” Amber said, in mock dissapointment.
“Uh oh.” Kimber said. “3...2...1. Time!”
Allie and Tanya stopped jerking Hal and Mark, but still had huge smiles on their faces.
“Jordan loses!” Kimber cheered.
Christina was beeming, but slso looked a little confused.
“That means Christina won, right?” Amber asked.
“Yay!” Christina jumped up and down, still staring at Jordan’s boner.
“What do I win?” She asked.
“Good question.” I thought, as we hadn’t really decided on a prize,
The 3 of us huddled together.
“What should her prize be?” Kimber asked.
It seemed pretty obvious to me.
“I mean, I think it’s obvious, right?”
“Oh, come on! Seriously?” Amber said. “But I wanted to be the one too- you know.”
I definitely understood. My eyes scanned the boy’s and the little girls amongst the playground equipment.
Then it hit me.
“A ride!” I said.
“What?” Amber asked.
“Look at all the play ground equipment. Doesn’t it give you ideas?” I gestured to the playground.
After a moment, Amber’s eyes lit up.
“Ooooooooooh.”
Amber went over to Christina.
“Jordan will go on 5 rides with you. Any rides you choose, any way you choose. Ok?”
Christina looked confused, but then grasped the concept.
“Oh! Ok! Yay!” She ran towards Jordan.
“I won, so you have to go on 5 rides with me!”
Jordan looked confused. “What? I don’t-“
Christina grabbed his penis and dragged him to the stairs of the twisty slide.
“Come on!” She climbed the ladder, and waited in the covered fort up top.
Jordan hesitantly climbed after her, tugging at his penis as he went.
We heard commotion from the covered top, then heard them coming down the slide.
Jordan appeared first, with Christina’s legs wrapped around his waist, her hands gripping his penis from behind.
They got out, and Christina was laughing.
“That was fun! Next, lets do the other slide!”
Christina grabbed Jordan’s penis, and pulled him towards the standard slide.
She made Jordan go up first, rubbing his butt the entire way.
Once at the top, she repeated her ride from the other slide, gripping Jordan’s penis from behind as they slid.
They reached the bottom, and she wasted no time, pushing Jordan out and towards the springy animals.
She sat him on the aligator, then, sat in front of him, facing him.
She gripped his penis with both hands and shouted “Go!”
Jordan started moving back and forth on the animal, causing Christine’s hands to move up and down.
He started to moan, just before he and Christine toppled off.
Jordan landed on his back, and Christine landed butt first on his penis.
“Oh!” Christine jumped up, blushing.
She helped Jordan up and took him to the monkey bars.
“Are you strong?” She asked.
“Um, yeah?” Jordan shrugged.
Christine positioned Jordan under the monkey bars.
“Grab on!” She said excitedly.
Jordan sighed, and did as he was told.
Christine then tried to jump up and wrap her arms around his waist, but fell back, grazing Jordan’s erect penis with her forearms.
“Oh! Wait! Can you hop down real quick?”
Jordan let go, and when he hit the ground, his penis bounced.
“Haha! It’s like a diving board!” Christine laughed.
She then proceeded to climb on Jordan’s back.
“Ok go now!”
Jordan began swinging across with Christine on his back.
She giggled as she wrapped her legs around him, rubbing his penis with her lower legs as he swung across.
I had to admit, he looked pretty good swimging across.
I glanced at Amber, who was smiling and biting her lower lip. She definitely felt the same.
Tney reached the end, and Christine dropped first, she immediately stepped to the side, and grabbed Jordan’s penis.
She began stroking him as she had in the game!
“Aaaaaaah! Hey!” Jordan dropped down.
“Come on! We got one more ride!” Christine dragged Jordan by his penis to the swings.
Jordan was panting now, and happily sat in one of the swings.
The seat had squeezed Jordan’s legs together, making his erect penis and balls more pronounced.
Christine then straddled him from the front, holding the one chain with her left hand, and Jordan’s penis with the other.
“Swing!” She commanded before laughing with glee.
Jordan began pumping, though was having difficulty with the girl on his lap.
He managed to get going pretty good,
While all this was happening, Tanya and Allie had continued exploring Mark and Hal.
“I want to touch his weiner again! It was so much fun!” Tanya giggled.
I couldn’t really blame her, as I too enjoyed touching Mark’s penis.
“Go for it.” I laughed.
Tanya then stood beside Mark and resumed her action’s from before.
“It’s so big! You have a big weenie!” She said, looking up at Mark.
“Mark, you just got a compliment. Be polite.” I teased.
“Th-thank you.” Mark managed.
I noticed that Allie was back by Hal’s side, also stroking him with Amber’s supervision.
“Ok Christine! That was your last ride!” Amber shouted.
We looked up as Jordan’s swinging came to a stop.
He had his eyes closed, leaning back in the swing and was breathing heavy.
Christine climbed off him and looked down.
“Awww. He got stuff on my shirt!” She said, though not really THAT upset.
“Jordan?!” Amber scolded.
“I didn’t! I-“ Jordan looked passed Amber to the playground’s edge.
Amber followed his gaze to see a woman standing there with a look of absolute shock on her face.

She was in her mid 30’s and had long reddish brown hair in a pony tail.
She wore black workout leggings and a white tank top.
“Christine Marie! What on earth-“
Michael

Post by Michael »

Wow! Nice turn of the events! I like that an older woman caught them. I wonder what gonna happen!
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Excellent part 8! Your description of the playground games was exceptionally well done. I could see everything that was happening very clearly in my mind. I wonder who that woman is and what will be her reaction!