Becoming a School Project Part 3/1 The Project Begins

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
gwentman

Becoming a School Project Part 3/1 The Project Begins

Post by gwentman »

After the text messages on the last day of his school term Marc had received no messages from any of the girls for the last 3 days. It had not only been the last day of term but also a day where he had been forcibly stripped and had to experience an enforced orgasm as well. If this was not bad enough it had all been filmed. Despite trying to put this to the back of his mind and enjoy his holidays he could not but feel an underlying sense of anxiety. After all what were they doing with the photo's and film . Also would he be grabbed again somewhere with the help of older boys and forcibly stripped in public. As the days had gone by without any contact he was almost tempted to phone or e mail one of the girls himself. Yet he thought if he did he would appear weak as his plan was to persuade all 4 girls to destroy all of the evidence of his humiliation.

Later that day with his anxiety increasing he checked his e mails for the seventh time. The very last one received was from Lynn. With a mixture of excitement and trepidation he decided to open the e mail and read it. Lynn had posted the following:

' Hi Marc we are all feeling a little bit guilty about what happened last Friday. I have to be honest we had planned to strip you but everybody got a bit carried away. All of us girls would like to meet up with you and discuss the material of the event that we have. Basically we want to discuss a compromise with yourself whereby we can decide what to do with the filming and photo's. By the way you will be glad to know we have not yet sent any of this material to anybody else. Of course we all have individual copies and we have looked at them together as a group. You really should see them they are so clear. Did you know that you pull a really funny face when you cum. Hope to hear from you soon '

Well Marc said to himself at least the 4 girls had not shown any of the explicit shots of himself to anybody else. Yet how could he trust them they had lured him to the playing fields to take photo's as keepsakes because of their years together. Nobody had mentioned the full extent of the nature of the photo's they intended. He decided that he had better respond to Lynn as he did not want to provoke any of the girls. Though he felt that Lynn was taunting him by mentioning his cumming and reminding him that all the girls had witnessed this. He composed his e mail and pushed send to Lynn. His reply was expressed with the caution he felt:

' Lynn how do I know that you will just not lure me somewhere and there will be older guys there to hold me down again so that you can strip me. It might even be in public again ? I want to talk and work things out but I need some reassurance ' Marc felt that he had to add the last part until he could get the photo's and film deleted . He had deliberately kept his message short. Within about 5 minutes a new message arrived in his mail box from Lynn.

' Um that would be nice stripping you again. Is that what you want? You got pretty excited last time haha. No only joking. There will be no other boys present except you of course. We do not need them because if you become unreasonable we can always post what we have across the internet. I am sure you would not want that. Also I promise that we can all meet in one of our houses. Jayne will telephone tomorrow at 11.00 am and inform you of the location. Do you agree to take the call xx '

Whilst the girls had the explicit material on him Marc knew he would have to agree. If he did not meet with Lynn, Jayne , Sally and Liz he would never be able to get anything deleted. He e mailed back straight away, ' I agree. Marc . He found it difficult to sleep that night as his mind was still in a state of turmoil. Why had his two friends and two other girls he knew stripped him naked over the playing fields. Or had they done it simply because they could and due to his slight stature , knowing that other boys would be able to hold him down. Also he was worrying about talking to Jayne tomorrow even though it was only by phone. This would be the first time he had spoken to any of the girls since they had seen him totally exposed. Previously he had felt very confident with Jayne because he knew that she had a crush on him even though he did not find her particularly attractive. Her need to be liked by him had given him the upper hand but now she had seen him naked whilst he had seen nothing of her body. Marc now felt very much on the back foot. His mother was working from home the next day so after showering and dressing he went for a walk along the local canal towpath. He could not risk his own mother overhearing his conversation with Jayne by accident. He managed to find a bench to sit on by the canal and was grateful that this was secluded and nobody else was around at present. As 11.00 am approached he felt quite a knot developing in his stomach and was aware how anxious he was becoming about this telephone call from Jayne. After about ten minutes he had not received the call and wondered if he should walk away when he could hear the ringing tone on his phone. He looked down and saw that the incoming call was from Jayne. He picked the phone up and pressed the answer facility.

' Hello '

' Hi is that Marc '

' Yes '

' Well I am glad you are being a good boy and have made yourself available to take my call. By the way how are your balls? '

'What '

' You know your balls, your testicles. After I punched them I wondered if they had hurt for very long or whether they had been sore for a couple of days . It certainly looked as though it was painful the way you went down in a heap clutching them in your hands. '

Marc was so glad Jayne was not present but he was finding it difficult to talk even over the phone when his friend was asking such personal questions about part of his genitals. Jayne sensed his reluctance and confusion as regards replying and knew that she was going to love this changed situation and wanted to further take control of this boy that she had desired since their first year at secondary school. Therefore it was time to remind him of his predicament.

' Are you going to answer Marc ? If you do not want to I may just have too put all those photo's and film of you out on the internet it really is your choice. So how are your balls ?

Marc knew he had no choice but to answer her question. There was no way he could let those photo's and video's appear on the internet or be circulated around the school.

' Ok look my balls ached and were a bit sore for a day or two. And yes it hurt like hell when you punched them. Look I really need to talk to you about all of the photo's and video's '

' Of course you do but I cannot make any decisions on my own. Anything we decide regarding all of the modelling material we have has to be made by the whole of the Secret Admirers. That's why you need to attend a meeting with all of us. Also I think you will agree such a delicate matter between friends requires a face to face meeting.

Marc was anxious that other people might be present. So he looked for some indication that his worse fears would not come true.

' Will it just be myself and the four of you then and will the meeting be indoors '

Jayne swiftly responded, ' Yes it will and it will be at Sally's house and it will just be you and us girls. We just want to make it up to you and do what's best for you and everybody ' .

If he was ever going to retrieve those shots he knew he had to meet up with Jayne, Lynn, Sally and Liz. Therefore he responded that he would meet with them all.

' Right be at Sally's house this coming Thursday and be no later than 11.30am. If you are late we will assume that you are not coming and could decide to post this material. I will text the full address to you'
Jeepman89

Re: Becoming a School Project Part 3/1 The Project Begins

Post by Jeepman89 »

Very well done. More please.
gwentman

Post by gwentman »

Thanks this is the beginning of the next stage
Little Denis Staff

Post by Little Denis Staff »

I cant wait for the next part of Marcs humiliation its to long a wait aready