Magic

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Jeepman89

Re: Magic

Post by Jeepman89 »

A very interesting chapter indeed, NudeBag. Your description of the magical powers is exceptional and you explain it so well. You have quite an imagination and such a colorful way of describing what the girls and Mark are going through. I look forward to what awaits Mark as he has to face all the girls at school the next day. It should be epic.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Thank you both😊
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Excellent chapter, very entertaining all around. All four ritual scenes were fun in their own ways and the overall lore is great.

I can't help but feel as though the girls are foolishly only unlocking a fraction of their true potential due to the nature of how they performed their rituals though. There is a world of difference between using a boy's controlled body as a tool to masturbate yourself as opposed to the boy willingly giving you an orgasm himself. To reach true Tainted Virgin status would require the boy in control of his own body. I wonder if the girls will ever come to that conclusion.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Thank you Executionus.
We’ll see how things evolve, but I thought for now, having the girls control Mark worked in 2 ways.
1)Both the girls and Mark are still virgins, and somewhat inexperienced in sex, unless it has to do with their own bodies.
2)I felt the awkwardness of Mark essentially being used as a tool to masturbate his sister and her friends added a bit of humiliation, as it is something Mark would never do willingly.
The girls were still in control of the situation.

Moving forward however, Mark is now intimately knowledgeable of how to get the girls off.
Also, given the ages, I didn’t want to take things too far.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Oh I agree that it fit the story and the situation for the girls to continue using Mark as a tool like they've been doing. Mark's shame would prevent him from touching the girls sexually, even though they touch and use him constantly. Though the distinction seems silly on the surface, to him it would be a massively different and overall wrong action. This goes double with Emily. And the girls very literally get off to being in control of him, so naturally they would retain control when letting him touch them.

I just have a large level of interest in magic and fantasy concepts of all kind, and Wiccan magic often centers around "This ritual must be done exactly right, with the exact correct materials, the exact correct energies, at the exact correct hour, with the exact correct tools, with the exact correct intentions, or else it will barely do anything or even backfire against you." My ex wife actually forbid me to touch any of her Wiccan altar items when we were married because my Atheist touch could apparently irreversibly corrupt the items in question. She threw out a crystal pendulum I touched once because I supposedly cursed it and it was now "dangerous" to keep in our home. She believed that stuff 100%.

It would be an interesting plot point way down the road if the girls ever did come to the conclusion that their power would increase significantly if Mark was in control when he tainted their virginities by skating the very edge of penetration. It would also set up a wild scenario of them trying to convince Mark to do this of his own free will, and his massive dilemma the entire time he was going through with it.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Magic Part 15

I opened my eyes, blinking into that familiar nothingness.
(The Astral Plane.) I thought to myself.
Again, I was floating without a form.
I took a moment to adjust and orient myself.
I looked down as my astral body took shape.
(Ok. Don’t-do-ANYTHING!) I thought to myself.
Out of the darkness, a red dot of light appeared.
The red dot grew and expanded, taking the shape of a young woman.
(Christine?) I thought.
(In the Astral Flesh. Haha!) Christine’s voice echoed as her emerald eyes opened.
(I swear! I didn’t mean to come out here alone again!) I thought.
(Relax, Mark.) Christine’s voice echoed, calm and soothing.
Her form floated up to mine.
(I brought us out here.) She said.
(Why? Where are Emily and Tanya?) I asked.
(Probably trying to find us) she said.
(Are they not asleep yet?) I asked.
(Oh no, we all went under together, I just used a little incantation before that happened, to buy us a bit of time.) She said.
(Time for what?) I asked.
(Mark,) Christine floated up to me. (How do you see me?) Christine asked.
(What do you mean?) I asked.
(How do you see me?) she asked again.
(Like, now? Or?) I really was confused.
(Jeez. Emily might have been right afterall. You aren’t that bright.) Christine said.
(Hey!) I thought.
Christine floated closer to me.
She grabbed my hand and pulled it to her chest.
The energetic buzz of her touch was intense.
(Mark. How do you see me?) Christine asked.
(I don’t know. What does that even mean?) I said.
Christine’s Astral body floated around me and embraced me from behind.
(When we did the ritual earlier, do you see me as ‘just meat’?) she asked.
(I-well. I mean, you’re my sister’s friend, and I can’t-) I trailed off.
(Hahahaha!) Christine’s sweet laugh echoed around me.
(You can’t lie to me. I can read your aura, remember?) Christine let go of me.
(It’s sweet that you think I’m beautiful.) Christine echoed softly as her Astral body moved back in front of me, carressing my Astral body’s chest with her hand.
(You’re beautiful too.) she said.
(When you touched me earlier-)
(Christine, ple-) I tried to cut her off, but she continued.
(I want you to know, you made me feel amazing. I know that I was controlling you the entire time, but your touch is-) she paused (REALLY good.)
I didn’t say anything, but Christine laughed again as I’m assuming she read my aura.
(You’re welcome! Haha! I should be thanking you!) Christine’s voice echoed.
I tried to focus and reign in my thoughts.
(Do you hate us? Being in control of you I mean.) Her voice echoed.
Her voice compelled me to be honest.
(What would you do if your actions were being controlled and at any moment, you may be forced to degrade yourself for someone’s amusement?!) I was honestly shocked by my own bluntness.
Christine floated backwards from me.
(Well, I guess we HAVE been putting you in some awkward positions.) she said.
(Yeah, you think?) I retorted.
I calmed myself.
(No, Christine. I don’t hate any of you.)
(Good.) She said. (I know it’s embarassing-being constantly forced to expose and degrade yourself for us-but it could be worse.)
I thought of everything they’d made me do so far, everything they were GOING to make me do.
(I don’t see how it could be.) I said.
Christine’s laugh echoed again in my head.
(I mean, you could have a really tiny cock. Haha!) Her laugh echoed.
(Why did you bring me out here?) I asked.
(It’s the one place we can talk in private.) she said.
(During the ritual, the entire time I was guiding you, I couldn’t help but think, ‘What would Mark do if he were in control right now?’)
My mind immediately filled with thoughts about Christine and I.
I could smell her sweet, fruity aroma and how I wanted to taste her.
(Ooooooooooo! Haha! Like in that video?!) Christine’s voice echoed.
I immediately felt wrong and embarassed.
(Relax, Mark.) Her voice was calm and relaxing.
(Emily told you about the ‘Tainted Virgin’ thing, and the ritual DID bring us more power, but I think we can take it further.) Christine thought.
Before my mind could wander to far, Christine completed her thought.
(NOT sex, Mark.) Christine floated up in front of me.
(I think we only did the ritual ‘kind of right’.) she thought.
(What do you mean ‘kind of’?) I thought.
(Yes, the main component of the ritual is ‘knowing a man’s touch’, but traditionally, virginity is something taken.) Christine thought. (I think the same thing applies to being a ‘Tainted Virgin’.)
(What are you saying, Christine?) I thought.
Her laugh echoed around me again.
(I think we need to do the ritual again, but this time, YOU need to be in control.) her voice echoed.
(I don’t think I can do that.) I thought.
(Oh, I know you can. I can read you, remember? Hahaha!) she said.
(Mark, we really do need to get used to using this power, not just you, but all of us.) Christine said.
Suddenly, out of the darkness, a purple and yellow dot of light appeared.
(Christine! Mark!) Emily’s voice echoed as the purple dot of light took on my sister’s form.
(Why did you use a ‘Celare’ incantation on you and Mark?!) Emily’s voice echoed.
The yellow dot of light formed into Tanya.
(Celare?) I thought.
(Yes, Mark. Christine used an incantation to hide the 2 of you once we got on the Astral!) Emily’s voice echoed.
(Relax, Em.) Christine’s voice echoed. (I just wanted to talk to him in private.)
(About what?!) Emily’s voice echoed.
(That’s between Mark and I.) Christine said.
Emily’s form turned to me.
(Mark?) Her voice echoed.
I couldn’t stop the thoughts.
My sister was reading everything that Christine and I had discussed.
Emily’s astral body flared bright purple for a few moments, then died back down to the pale purple.
(Christine, this is something you should have discussed with ALL of us.) Emily’s voice echoed.
(It isn’t like the thought hadn’t occured to me too, alright?) Emily floated up to me.
(Mark, you are my brother, but you are going to need to do some things you might not want to.) Her Astral body placed her hand on my chest.
(We can discuss that later. For now, let’s leave it at that.) Emily’s form took my hand.
(I think we should still be careful out her on the Astral. We know now that the Sacral Feeders are starting to come through.)
Christine and Tanya’s forms floated up to join us.
(We have an interesting day ahead of us, so I think we should be mentally prepared.) Emily’s voice echoed as the girls’ forms surrounded me.
They embraced me and everything wen’t dark.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

I know that last chapter was a bit shorter than usual, but I just wanted to get one last dream sequence in before the school scenes start.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

It's a change of pace but it is a nice build up for what I am sure is going to be a very epic school adventure. I can't wait to see what you have in store for this amazing story.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Magic Part 16: Monday Is A School Day
(A multi-chapter mini saga Part 1)

The alarm on my phone began blaring.
I rolled over to pick it up off my nightstand, and rolled directly on top of Christine!
I quickly stood up as she opened her eyes and stretched.
Emily and Tanya were also waking up.
Christine sat up and looked at me.
“Well good morning to you too! Haha!”
I looked down and, of course, I had full morning wood staring up at me.
I walked to the hall bathroom.
I stood at the toilet, doing my best to angle my penis down and relax my erection into submission.
I finally began urinating when Emily, Tanya and Christine walked in.
They crowded behind me and giggled as they watched me pee.
Christine gently rubbed my butt.
“Boys are so lucky they can pee standing up. Haha!”
I finished and turned on the shower.
The girls then proceeded to strip out of their nightshirts and underwear!
“Whoa! What are you guys doing?” I asked.
“We need to get ready for school too, it’ll save time if we shower together.” Emily said.
The girls hopped in the shower and I pulled out the towels.
I stepped in and all 3 girls immediately began lathering my body in body wash.
Their hands rubbed me all over as they giggled.
I shampooed as they rubbed me down.
Emily took hold of my penis in one hand and scrubbed my balls with the other as Christine lathered my ass!
I took every opportunity to oggle my sister and her friends.
“Aaaaaaaah!” I moaned as Emily was actually getting me close to orgasm.
She stopped and pulled me under the water.
I felt the soap run off my body.
“Ok, Mark. You’re all clean, get out.” She said.
“Wha-?” I gasped.
Before I could do anything, my sister’s body flashed light purple, and I stepped out of the shower.
I dried off and walked back to my room.
I picked up my phone and saw a new message from my headmistress.
“Mark, this is a reminder to report to my office first thing this morning. Please bring all of your Wicker Creek High issued uniforms.”
I went to my closet and gathered all my uniforms.
I grabbed some underwear and threw them on before putting on one of the uniforms.
It was basic khakis, a white polo with the school crest, and a black blazer.
There were also gym clothes:
5 pairs of black shorts and white t shirts with the school crest.
I went downstairs for breakfast, carrying the 9 other uniforms folded neatly under my arm.
My mom was making eggs and sat a cup of coffee on the counter in front of me.
I sat my folded uniforms on the counter before taking the cup of coffee and sitting at the table.
Mom noticed the uniforms.
“What are you doing with those?” She asked.
“Ms. Beckinsale asked me to bring them in today.” I said.
“Hmm.” My mom shrugged and began plating eggs and toast.
I heard the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs.
A few moments later, Emily, Christine and Tanya walked into the kitchen.
They were wearing their own uniforms: Khaki skirts, white shirts and black blazers-essentially the same as the girls’ uniforms at the highschool.
I always liked the skirts on the girls, for obvious reasons.
“Do you girls know what you’ll be doing at the highschool today?” My mom asked.
“I know Mark has a meeting with Ms Beckinsale this morning, then we have a meeting with her as well.” Emily said.
“I trust you girls will make a good impression. This is a great opportunity for you all.” My mom said.
“For sure!” Christine said, winking at me.
I felt a familiar sensation in my pelvis and adjusted myself.
We ate breakfast quickly and quietly with no conversation, but plenty of smiles, giggles and winks between the girls.
We went back upstairs to brush our teeth.
The girls were still smiling and laughing.
“Are you excited to visit the highschool today, Chris?” Emily asked.
“Oh yeah! You know it! Are you, Em?” Christine asked.
Tanya was just smiling and giggling as she brushed her teeth.
The girls finished brushing their teeth and started doing their makeup.
I finished up and we headed back down the stairs, the girls laughing to one another the entire time.
I picked up my bag from the front closet.
My mom came down the hall carrying my uniforms.
“Don’t forget these, sweety.” She handed the folded garments to me. “Ms Beckinsale DID mention you getting a new uniform today. I hope it fits. Haha!”
I blushed at my mom’s obvious joke.
“Thanks, mom.” I said.
“Be good girls!” My mom said, giving Emily a kiss on her cheek.
Emily opened the front door and we all walked to the car.
I got in, handed my bag and uniforms to Emily, pulled the parking pass out of the glove box and hung it on the rearview mirror.
“Yeah! Let’s go!” Christine chirped from the backseat.
I glanced in the rearview mirror, and couldn’t help looking down at Tanya and Christine’s skirts, trying to catch a glimpse of their panties.
Emily buckled up and let out an excited giggle.
“Lets go! I can’t wait!” She said.
We pulled out and headed to my highschool.

We pulled into the Wicker Creek High student parking lot as other students were arriving by car and by the buses.
As opposed to most Highschools, Wicker Creek High is relatively small, given that Wicker Creek as a community isn’t that large either.
“Come on Mark! We have to meet Headmistress Beckinsale in her office!” Emily said, excitedly exiting the car.
Emily was holding my uniforms.
“Hey, look!” Tanya said.
“Oh! It’s Kim and Erica!” Christine said, waving.
We walked up to the front of the school.
“Hey- guys- what are you doing here?” Erica asked.
Kim was giggling and looking at me.
“We arranged a visit when we met Headmistress Beckinsale.” Tanya said.
“Speaking of which, we’re going to be late. Come on guys!” Emily said. “We’ll see you guys around later, I’m sure!”
As we passed through my classmates and the other students, there were whispers and glances.
Even those not at Kim’s party were included in the text chain at this point, so I was getting a lot of looks.
We made our way down the main hall to the Headmistress’s office.
As we entered the main corridor, Sam, Carly, Kat and Victoria were sitting at one of the outer dining tables talking.
Victoria noticed us first.
“Oh! Hey there Mark! Didn’t recognize you with your clothes on!”
“Hiiiiiiii Mark!” Kat winked.
“How’s it hanging, Marky?” Sam asked, not without acknowledging the inuendo.
“Your sister is with you?” Carly asked.
“Yeah!” Emily said. “We’re visiting today!”
“We’re gonna go trade in Mark’s old uniforms for his new one!” Tanya said.
My classmates looked confused.
We continued on to the Headmistress’ office.
I led the girls into the main hall and student dining area.
I saw Kai, Jessy, Allisson, Eva and some of the other girls from Kim’s party sitting around the tables with some more of my classmates.
We got strange looks, but probably because my sister and her friends obviously did not attend Wicker Creek High.
We turned and entered the main administrative office and walked to Ms Beckinsale’s office.
The door to her large office was closed, and we could hear talking behind it.
I knocked gently.
“Come in?” Ms Beckinsale called out.
I opened the door to see Ms Beckinsale sitting behind her desk.
The instructors were standing along the wall in front of her desk.
Ms Becker-a thin brunette woman, Ms Sampson-a petite blonde woman, Ms Waller-an older woman with pretty gray hair, Ms Johanson-a fit, middle aged woman with fading red hair, Ms Lee-an older Asian woman with glasses, Ms Colson-another thin older lady with gray hair and Ms Inez- A pretty, young Hispanic lady and, the school janitor.
“Ah, good! Mark, please come in and have a seat. Oh! And Emily, please come in girls.” Ms Beckinsale gestured for us to sit in the chairs in front of the instructors.
Before Ms Beckinsale could continue, Emily spoke.
“Headmistress Beckinsale, would it be alright if my friends and I spoke with you all in private, before you have your meeting with my brother?” Emily gave me a thumbs up behind her back.
“Well, I suppose. Mark, please wait outside.” Ms Beckinsale said.
I stood up and exited the office, closing the door behind me.
There was some muffled chatter, then I heard Emily, Christine and Tanya chanting in unison.
I sighed and felt my stomach turn.
After a few moments, Ms Beckinsale called me back in.
I opened the door, and the instructors began filing out to prep their classes which were about to start, each one smiling and chuckling as they passed me.
“Oh, good! You remembered.” Ms Beckinsale nodded at the uniforms I held under my arm.
I placed the folded uniforms on her desk.
“You girls will be attending class with Mark today, so you can just follow him around. There are extra seats in all the classrooms, so it will be like you aren’t even there. I see you girls are wearing your own Wicker Creek Middle uniforms, I’m pleased to see such school spirit.”
Ms Beckinsale then hit the intercom button on the speaker system.
“Attention all students. Attention all students. There will be an assembly in the auditorium in 15 minutes. I repeat, there will be an assembly in the auditorium in 15 minutes.” Ms Beckinsale released the intercom button and looked at me.
“Before we unveil YOUR new school uniform, I’d like you to go ahead and try it on.” Ms Beckinsale stood up behind her desk and crossed her arms.
“My new uniform?” I asked.
“Have you forgotten already? Strip.” She said.
Emily, Tanya and Christine began chuckling.
I actually waited for one of the girls to use their powers on me, but they just stood by.
“Mr Grayhart, do I need to remind you that you are on school grounds and are therefore subject to my authority? We already discussed this in my home.” Ms Beckinsale leaned on her desk.
“Your new uniform is NO uniform. Now strip.” She said with authority.
I glanced at my sister.
For a split second, her body flashed purple!
(Strip.) Emily’s voice echoed in my head.
I stepped out of my shoes, undid my pants and stepped out of them.
I then took off my blazer and pulled off my polo.
I slipped off my socks, feeling the hard carpet under my feet.
I then pulled my boxer briefs down and stepped out of them, standing naked in front of my sister, her friends AND my Headmistress in her office!
Emily picked up my boxers and socks.
“I’ll hold on to these.” She said, placing my undergarments in her bag.
I was flaccid and trembling with embarassment.
Headmistress Beckinsale straightened up and looked at me from head to toe.
I felt myself blushing.
“Yes. Yes. I believe your new uniform fits quite well.” Ms Beckinsale smiled.
“Follow me. You too girls.” Ms Beckinsale led us out of her office and into the main corridor of the school!
I cupped my hands over my crotch and my sister and her friends followed behind, laughing.
Fortunately, no students or staff were in the halls or corridor.
We followed the Headmistress to the side door of the inside auditorium.
She held the door and ushered me, Emily, Christine and Tanya inside.
I could hear my classmates chatter from inside the auditorium.
We followed her to the curtain beside the stage.
“Wait here.” She said before stepping out on to the stage.
I watched Headmistress Beckinsale step behind the podium on the stage.
The sound of my classmates chatter died down.
There as a short, sharp squeel as she adjusted the microphone, getting everyone’s attention.
“This will be a brief assembly, but I wanted you all to be aware of a minor change to some school policies that effect some of-“ she paused. “Well, for the time being, ONE of your fellow students. As I’m sure most of you are aware, Wicker Creek was founded in the 1800’s as a colony town for immigrant women as well as widowed women from all over.
While the ratio of male to female adolescence varies from year to year with families moving in and out so regularly, the current ratio is somewhere around 80 to 1.
Headmistress Beckinsale continued.
“The changes are to do with the boys’ uniforms. As I’m sure most of you are now aware, over the weekend, there was a party held by one of your classmates.”
I could hear giggles and murmers from my gathered classmates.
“At this party, your male classmate, Mark Grayhart, decided that it was appropriate to expose himself to the attendees of said party.”
More giggles and whispers from the crowd.
“He even exposed himself to one of your instructors, Ms Becker.” She continued.
“Now, I was ready to expel Mr Grayhart, as these actions are HIGHLY inappropriate, however, after talking with his delightful younger sister and her friends, I have decided NOT to expel him. Instead, I’ve made some changes to the boys’ uniforms, as well as amended the school’s disciplinary procedures.” Headmistress Beckinsale turned to look at me.
“Now then, Mr Grayhart, would you please show your classmates the new Male Wicker Creek Highschool uniform?” Headmistress Beckinsale motioned for me to step out on to the stage.
I couldn’t move my legs.
“Go, Mark! Haha!” Emily laughed behind me.
I turned and saw her body flare Purple for a split second, and my legs moved on their own as I walked up on to the stage!
The instant I was passed the curtain, my classmates went silent.
I walked around behind the podium and stood next to Ms Beckinsale, facing my female classmates with my hands covering my genitals.
I stood in silence for a few moments, then Ms Beckinsale spoke.
“Now, now. You know you can’t logically cover up all day AND perform your studies. You weren’t modest at the party OR my home, so no need to be modest now.”
I remembered the threat of expulsion if I didn’t follow Ms Beckinsale’s rules.
I dropped my hands and the silence seemed to deepen.
I looked down at my penis, and fortunately-or, rather unfortunately-I was flaccid.
I knew that even limp, I still had a nice sized cock, but this was still humiliating.
My entire school was seeing me completely naked.
I was trembling.
I could hear gasps, giggles and whispers.
“As I was saying,” Ms Beckinsale continued. “This will be the new Male Wicker Creek Highschool Uniform. All male students that attend Wicker Creek High will be required to wear their new uniform when attending the school, AND school functions.”
I couldn’t look up.
All I could do was stare down at my naked body.
At least at the party, I had an erection most of the night, but now, all my female classmates were seeing me limp!
As the shame of my situation sunk in, the Headmistress’ voice faded out.
I was completely naked and exposed in front of my entire school!
And being limp was even more embarassing!
I glanced up a bit and saw the instructors sitting in the front row!
Ms Becker was whispering something to Ms Lee who was smiling and appeared to be holding back laughter!
Ms Sampson was staring, dumbfounded.
Ms Waller seemed to be trying to look away.
Ms Johanson and Ms Colson seemed impressed.
Ms Inez sat on the end of the row and was smiling.
I suddenly felt that familiar tickling sensation and glanced over at my sister.
Emily was holding her hand up, and it was glowing a faint purple!
She had a smile on her face.
I heard a wave of gasps sweep through the auditorium.
I looked down and, sure enough, my penis had lengthened and was starting to arch upward!
I reflexively placed my hands in front of crotch.
Headmistress Beckinsale stopped her speech and looked over at me.
“Mr Grayhart! No covering!” Ms Beckinsale said stearnly.
I sighed and moved my hands back to my sides.
As if the collective gasps followed by sudden giggles and whispers weren’t evidence enough that something were ‘up’, it didn’t take long for Ms Beckinsale to notice my fully erect state.

She seemed stunned for a moment, but then composed herself.
“Mr Grayhart, I suggest you control yourself, or there WILL be concequences.” Ms Beckinsale spoke stearnly.
I again reflexively threw my hands over myself, but couldn’t cover completely.
“I just told you not to cover up!” Ms Beckinsale actually seemed angry.
I put my hands back by my sides, revealing a massive erection.
Looking at my classmates faces, they were a mixture of shocked open mouths and wide smiles.
My instructors were a mix of shock, conceled giggles and hands over mouths.
“Mr Grayhart! Make that go down, now!” Ms Beckinsale commanded.
I closed my eyes and tried to will my erection away!
I suddenly felt that intense, painfully pleasurable sensation in my penis!
I glanced at my sister and her friends, and they were also hunched over with their hands pressed into their crotches!
(A Sacral Feeder?! Now?!) I thought.
Emily, Tanya and Christine quickly and quietly slipped out the stage door.

Emily’s perspective:

We were holding back laughter as Mark stood on stage, exposed to ALL of his classmates and instructors.
The stage lighting really did wonders for his body.
You could see his muscle definition in every part of his body, and of course, you could see my brother’s cock and balls in great detail!
After a few moments, I decided to give Mark’s classmates and instructors a REAL show.
I raised my hand.
I pretended that I was stroking my brother’s penis.
I visualized how it felt in my hand.
I focused my energy and felt a warm tingle spread from my clit to the rest of my body.
I noticed my hand glowing a faint purple.
Just like when we used the Totem, Mark’s body reacted accordingly.
I could FEEL Mark’s penis in my hand!
I felt Mark’s penis getting hard, and watched as it lengthened and arched upward as he stood on stage!
“Oooooo! Haha!” Tanya giggled.
“Nice, Em!” Christine quietly gasped.
We watched as Mark got a boner on stage!
The gasps of the audience only added to the pleasure I was feeling!
Mark finally snapped and tried to cover up!
“Mr Grayhart! No covering!” Ms Beckinsale said stearnly.
He lowered his hands, standing there with a huge erection!
“Mr Grayhart, I suggest you control yourself, or there WILL be concequences.” Ms Beckinsale spoke stearnly.
He threw his hands over himself, but couldn’t cover completely.
“I just told you not to cover up!” Ms Beckinsale seemed angry.
He put his hands back by his sides, revealing his massive boner.
We could hear the gasps, giggles and whispers of his classmates and instructors.
Suddenly, I felt my entire vagina buzzing with an intensely pleasurable tightening and buzzing!
I had to thrust my hands and fingers into my crotch, pressing against the front of my panties and pussy to calm the sensation!
Christine and Tanya also hunched over and gasped.
“Is that-?!” Christine gasped.
The 3 of us exited the side-stage door into the main corridor.
Again, heat and waves of pleasure spread from my vulva to the rest of my body!
We continued passed the first set of cafeteria tables and rounded a corner into the hall way.
“There!” Christine gasped, pointing to the ceiling in front of us.
There was a small, blue winged creature floating at the top indoor window of the auditorium!
“Shit! Do we?-You know.” Christine made a rubbing gesture in front of her skirt.
The little blue creature looked at us, it’s bulbouse eyes shifting between the 3 of us wildly. It was holding it’s small, stiff penis between 2 fingers, masturbating, feeding on Mark, no doubt!
It began jerking faster, making a highpitched ‘chittering’ noise.
There was a sudden and painfully orgasmic cramp in my vulva.
Along with the pleasurable sensation, I felt my energy being pulled from my pelvis!
“We have to!” I said.
The 3 of us focused our energy.
I lifted my skirt and stuck my hand in the side of the crotch of my panties.
I carressed slit and began rubbing my self, swirling a finger around my small clit.
I looked down as my aura began eminating a light purple glow!
I glanced at Tanya.
She was doing the same thing, as was Christine.
I pictured Mark’s naked body, and the fact that we were essentially masturbating in the middle of the Highschool!
I felt the warm, powerful tingles of orgasm sweep through my body and a bright purple light shot forward like a spotlight along with a red one from Christine and a Yellow one from Tanya.
The lights converged on the Sacral Feeder and it dissolved into nothing, letting out one final highpitched cry.
Panting, I pulled my hand away from my crotch, and my burned panties fell to the floor between my legs.
I picked them up and used them to wipe my wetness away.
“Damn!” Christine was holding her own burnt panties in her hand.
I looked at Tanya, who was tugging her skirt down, her burnt panties on the floor in front of her.
“Is this going to happen EVERY TIME?!!!” Tanya moaned.
“I guess the sexual energy we release is too much for our simple cotton panties to handle.” I said.
“Come on. We have more in our bags, remember?”
We held our skirts down as we ran back to the auditorium.
Entering back in the side door, Mark and Ms Beckinsale were still on the stage.
I knelt down to my bag and pulled out a new pair of panties.

Mark’s perspective:

(A Sacral Feeder?! Now?!) I thought.
Emily, Tanya and Christine quickly and quietly slipped out the stage door.
“I-I- um-“ I was stunned!
I closed my eyes and tried to picture everyone in their underwear.
Wait! No! Fuck! That’s the OPPOSITE of what I should be thinking right now!
I looked up at the ceiling trying to will my erection away!
“Mr Grayhart, we’re waiting…” Ms Beckinsale crossed her arms and began tapping her foot.
There were more giggles and whispers from my classmates and instructors.
“I-I can’t-“ I muttered.
“What was that?” Ms Beckinsale asked.
“It- it wont go down.” I said.
Ms Beckinsale smirked and narrowed her eyes.
“Oh? It won’t?” She stepped next to me.
To my horror, she grabbed my cock and tugged it downward!
The auditorium gasped.
She let go and it sprung back up, harder than ever thanks to her touching it!
My body trembled as I felt another intense wave of pleasure shoot through my pelvis!
Ms Beckinsale then grabbed my penis and squeezed!
The pain made me yelp!
“Aaaaaaah!”
Ms Beckinsale let go and placed her hands on her hips.
I was panting in pain, but still hard!
“This won’t do, Mr Grayhart!” She said, shaking her head.
The laughter from my classmates and teachers was less muffled this time.
She then looked down at my penis, then up at my face, then back down at my penis.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Emily, Tanya and Christine had returned and they were pulling something from their bags on the floor.
“Mr Grayhart, I never thought I’d have to threaten a student like this, but if you can’t control yourself in the next 5 seconds, I will have to physically repromand you in front of your peers!” Ms Beckinsale began counting.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my sister and her friends sliding panties back up their legs!
What had happened?
I then looked into Emily’s eyes as she flashed faint purple.
(Don’t move) I heard her voice in my head!
My body shuttered and I was frozen.
“5, 4,” Ms Beckinsale was counting down!
I closed my eyes and tried to will my erection down.
The painfully pleasurable sensation was gone, but I was still aroused by all the attention!
“3,” Ms Beckinsale continued!
I looked back down.
My penis was still fully erect!
“2,” Ms Beckinsale stepped beside me. “and 1.”
The auditorium went silent.
I glanced at my sister and her friends.
They were watching with wide eyes and open mouths.
(Release) I felt my sister’s voice in my head, and my body began to tremble in shame.
“Well then,” Ms Beckinsale looked at my still fully erect penis. “I don’t think we’ve ever had to do this sort of thing, so I don’t know if we even HAVE a paddle.” She was looking at my ass!
“Alright then, old fashioned it is. Mr Grayhart,” she addressed me. “Hands on your head.” She said plainly.
Shaking, I did as I was told.
Holding my hands on the back of my head, with my erect penis twitching on full display in front of my teachers and peers was the most embarassing moment of my life!
“I believe 5 is a reasonable number.” Ms Beckinsale said.
With that, she placed her left hand on my hip.
I shuttered at her touch.
I looked at my classmates’ and teachers’ faces one last time.
There were shocked open mouths, wide smiles, and all eyes were on my erect penis.
I closed my eyes.
“1,” Ms Beckinsale’s voice called out before I felt a sharp slap on my ass!
It hurt, but no where NEAR as much as a paddle would have.
The slap rang out extremely crisp and clear in the silent auditorium.
Ms Beckinsale’s hand pulled away.
“2,” another sharp smack on my ass, this time, sending a strange wave of pleasure from my ass to my cock!
Again, Ms Beckinsale’s hand pulled away.
“3,” again, the sharp slap rang out, but the pleasure this time was even MORE intense, and my erect penis twitched, sending a wave of gasps and giggles through the audience.
Ms Beckinsale’s hand retreated again, and then again struck true on my right ass cheek!
“4,” Ms Beckinsale’s hand connected and another wave of pleasure shot from my ass to my cock, and it twitched agressively.
I felt a tightening and building in my pelvis!
Ms Beckinsale’s hand pulled away one final time.
I opened my eyes.
My classmates’ and instructors’ eyes were glued to my penis.
“5.” Ms Beckinsale’s hand smacked my ass a final time.
The wave of pleasure again traveled from my ass and through my pelvis, but this time, the wave loosened the building tension.
“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!” I moaned.
My penis twitched one more time as a 2 foot jet of cum sprayed from the head, spattering the stage!
Gasps filled the auditorium.
My penis twitched involuntarily, letting loose 3 more equally large squirts of cum!
My instructor’s faces were mixed.
Ms Becker had a surprised open mouth smile.
Ms Sampson looked shocked.
Ms Waller had her hand over her mouth.
Ms Johanson was trying not to laugh.
Ms Lee was biting her lower lip.
Ms Colson had covered her eyes.
Ms Inez had a huge grin on her face.
The last bit of cum dribbled from my penis, and my orgasm allowed my erection to begin to deflate.
Ms Beckinsale’s hand remained on my ass the entire time.

We stood in stunned silence for a what felt like forever.
I had just been spanked in front of my entire school-and worse-it had made me orgasm!
Muffled chuckles slowly grew amongst my classmates, and eventually erupted into full on laughter.
Ms Beckinsale snapped back to attention and raised her hand to silence the auditorium.
The chatter died down.
“Right. Now that we’ve all gotten to see Mr Grayhart’s new uniform, classes will resume as usual, but will be appropriately shortened due to the assembly. Dismissed.” Ms Beckinsale stepped back from the podeum.
Everyone began exiting the auditorium.
“You will stay behind and help Ms Inez clean up this mess. I’ll let Ms Becker know you’ll be late.” She began walking away, but then turned to me. “I’m going to let your individual instructors decide how insubordination will be dealt with in their own classrooms.” She proceeded to exit the stage.

Ms Inez was wheeling out a bucket on wheels with white towels.
Emily, Christine and Tanya popped up beside me.
“Release.” Emily whispered.
My body relaxed.
“We’ll wait for you down there.” Emily pointed to the seats in the front row. “If that’s ok with you, Headmistress.”
Ms Beckinsale approved.
“Yes, yes. That’s fine dear. I’ll be in my office if you need me.” And she left.
The girls hopped off the stage snd sat in the seats.
Ms Inez wheeled the bucket in front of me.
She looked down at my flaccid penis and held back a laugh.
“This is impressive.” She chuckled as she handed me a towel.
I knelt down and began sopping up the huge puddle of cum.
I was on my hands and knees, soaking up my cum, while Ms Inez walked around behind me, watching me clean.
I finished and stood up.
Ms Inez stared down at my flaccid penis and smirked.
I dropped the towel in the bucket.
“I do like your new uniform.” She began wheeling the bucket back to the side of the stage.
“Try not to make TOO many messes, ok?” She smiled and shook her head, walking backstage.
Emily called to me, standing up from the seats.
“Come on Mark, you’re late for Art Class!”
Last edited by NudeBaG on Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Another great addition. It must have been super embarrassing for Mark to stand up there completely erect. I can't believe he came too. I think there are bound to be more messes. Can't wait to see what else you have in store at the school.