Magic

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Neverborn

Re: Magic

Post by Neverborn »

New to the site, and lucked onto this story as one of the first i read.

Great story NudeBaG! Hope it gets a continuation.

One thing I noticed, there doesn't seem to be a part 7 to this story. Was it a numbering mistake, or did it get nuked for some reason? Doesn't seem to be a gap in the content of the story itself, but chapter 8 doesn't begin with the last words of chapter 6 like other chapters do, so i was concerned.
Thatsadperv33

Post by Thatsadperv33 »

We need more of this. It's absolute genius. I love the slow build between him and his slutty little sister. I'd love even more to see her fuck him.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

I believe it was a numbering mistake.
Neverborn

Post by Neverborn »

NudeBaG wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:28 pm I believe it was a numbering mistake.
Thanks for the reply!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

I’m heartbroken😭
I just lost an entire EPIC chapter, and I just don’t have the will to write it all over again.
Mark got a text from Ms Becker about a Monday morning meeting with herself and the Headmistress of the school.
The girls found out where the headmistress lives, and have Mark stop by.
Emily and her friends go in first and after some discussion (where they obviously use magic, the girls call Mark up to the headmistresses house.
Long story short, the headmistress tells Mark that first thing in the morning, he will meat her in the office to discuss his “new role” as one one of the only male students at the school.
It essentially set everything up do that Mark would have to be naked at school.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Ah shucks, that chapter sounded epic. Sounds like a lot of build up that we all would have loved to see. How do you normally write? Is it on the site or in a separate service?

Hopefully you will find the will again.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Damn, NudeBag, that really sucks. That happened to me once but I rewrote the chapter. I was really hoping to see a continuation of Magic. It's such an awesome story. I hope you can find a way of finding it or rewriting it.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Magic Part 12:
(Part 1 of 2)
My sister grabbed the Prius key and stuck it in her purse.
As she closed the flap, I noticed the beige canvas figure of the Totem in one of the inner pockets.
We got in the car, my sister riding shotgun while Christine and Tanya hopped in the back.
I pulled out, and we started driving towards the park.
My phone buzzed in my pocket.
Emily quickly reached into my sweatpants pocket and pulled out my phone!
“Hey!” I complained.
Emily looked at my phone.
Her mouth dropped open.
“Ooooooooooooh!” She smiled wide.
I assumed it was another picture from that text chain.
“It’s a text from Ms Becker!” She said gleefully.
“What?!” I almost swirved off the road.
“Oooooooooooo!” Christine and Tanya cooed from the backseat.
“Read it!” Tanya cheered.
Emily cleared her throat and read aloud.
“Mark, I was quite shocked last night to see you in your ‘exposed’ state with your classmates, AND other young girls no less! This behavior is beyond anything I would ever expect from a young man who attends Wicker Creek Highschool.
I have spoken with Headmistress Beckinsale, and you are to report to her office first thing Monday morning to discuss your future at Wicker Creek High.”
“Fuck!” I shouted. “I’m probably getting expelled! Shit!”
My sister placed her hand on my thigh.
“Relax, Mark.” I felt my tension somewhat release at my sister’s touch.
“Hmmmm.” My sister opened the glove compartment and fumbled around for a few seconds before pulling out the school directory.
She flipped through the first couple pages, and then smiled. “Bingo!” She exclaimed.
She punched an address into the GPS.
“Go there.” She said, putting the directory back in the glove box.
“Why?” I sighed apathetically, dreading my future.
“It’s Ms. Beckinsale’s house.” She smiled slyly.
“WHY are we going to the Headmistress’ house?” I asked nervously.
“Just trust me, ok?” Emily smiled and looked back at Christine and Tanya, giving them a wink.
I glanced in the rearview mirror and saw that they were already thumbing through the spellbook.

I followed the GPS directions into a very wealthy neighborhood.
Each ‘house’ appeared to have an entire golf course for their backyard.
The directions lead us to a private culdesac where a small mansion was the only ‘house’ there.
The street I’d turned down was essentially a driveway for this mansion.
I pulled around the circular drive and parked in front of the house, right in front of the paved stairs that lead straight from the driveway to the giant front doors of the mansion.
“Wow! Being a headmistress must pay well.” Emily said.
“Wait here.” My sister, Tanya and Christine got out of the car and began walking towards the giant front doors.
“Wait! What are you going to say?” I asked.
Emily just turned and said “Don’t worry about that. Wait here.”
The 3 girls walked up the steps to the front doors.
I could hear the orchestral chyme of the doorbell from the car.
I saw the giant doors open, and my sister and her friends appeared to be speaking to someone.
After a few moments, they entered the home, and the large doors shut.
My phone buzzed from the front seat where my sister had left it.
I nervously picked it up to see more texts in the chain started by my classmates.
“Great party Kim!”
“Looking good, Marky!”
There were more pictures of me with my classmates. The other younger girls had managed to show up in quite a few as well.
It seemed like forever, but eventually, the doors opened again and my sister stepped out, waving for me to come up.
“Shit.” I sighed to myself.
I made my way up the walkway and entered the house.
I was greeted by a pretty lady in a maid’s outfit, but no sign of my sister or her friends.
“This way please.” The maid gestured for me to follow her.
She was pretty.
Middle aged with faded red hair pulled into a bun.
She led me into a large study, where I saw my sister and her friends sitting in nice leather chairs.
Across from the girls was a large desk, and behind that desk sat Ms. Beckinsale.
“Come in Mark.” She gestured to the empty chair.
I nervously walked over and sat down.
“I had a very interesting discussion with Ms Becker last night.” She said stearnly.
I was about to start begging, but Ms Beckinsale held up her hand.
“Before she even finished telling me what she witnessed last night, I had started writing up your expulsion papers.”
My heart sank.
Ms Beckinsale’s demeanor softened.
“But she proposed something different. And after talking with your charming young sister and her friends here,” Ms Beckinsale nodded to the girls. “I’ve agreed with Ms Becker and have come up with a- different arrangement.”
She looked back at my sister and her friends.
“As we discussed Emily, you and your friends are more than welcome to visit the highschool this week. You can just ride in with Mark tomorrow if you like. I’ll email your own Headmistress this evening to clear everything for you and your friends.”
I was in shock.
“I must say, I am quite impressed with your ambitious request. I wish more young ladies planned for their futures like you girls have.” She stood and offered my sister a handshake.
Emily stood and shook her hand.
“Thank you very much for meeting with us today. We look forward to visiting the highschool this week.”
“Girls, could you please wait outside while I talk with Mark?”
The girls got up and exited the office, leaving me sitting in front of my Headmistress alone.
I glanced back over at Emily as she shut the door.
She winked and flashed the little canvas figure of the Totem from her bag.
Headmistress Beckinsale got up and walked around her desk.
“We need to discuss your future role at Wickercreek High, young man.” She said stearnly, sitting herself on her desk in front of me.
“As I was saying, after discussing things with Ms Becker, as well as hearing what your charming younger sister and her friends had to say, I’ve decided NOT to expel you.”
I felt an unbelievable wave if relief sweep through my body.
“But things ARE going to be quite different for you at Wicker Creek High from now on.”
She was eyeing me up and down as I sat in front of her.
“Exposing yourself in such a manner is HIGHLY innappropriate. However,” she paused to think for a moment.
“In light of your adequate grades, and seeing as you are one of the VERY few male students that attends Wicker Creek High, as well as being one of the ONLY male students in your grade, I’ve decided to turn this into a sort of-‘passive learning experience’ for our students.”
I was confused.
I wasn’t expelled, but what did ‘passive learning experience’ mean?
“I’ll be finalizing the details of your new role at the school and discussing things with the staff via a conference call this evening.”
Headmistress Beckinsale stood up from her desk.
“But in short, Mark-“ she lowered her glasses. “You’ll be getting a new uniform.”
I felt a wave of relief wash over me.
“And you’re going to be trying it on right now.”
I stood up.
“Based on what I heard from Ms Becker last night, as well was what your sister and her friends just told me, I’d like you to remove your clothing.” Ms Beckinsale said authoritatively.
I was in shock.
“I- I- What?” I really was confused.
I wasn’t faking it.
Ms Beckinsale crossed her arms and lowered her head, glaring at me from over her halfmoon glasses.
“You heard me young man. Strip.”
I was still frozen in shock.
Ms Beckinsale leaned closer.
“Maybe I’m still not being clear. I am in charge of the school which you attend. My position and the office I hold are the highest authority in your school. By extension, when you are in my home, that authority stands. What I say goes, and right now, I say your clothing goes.”
I was still in shock, but then I remembered what my little sister and her friends were capable of. They had obviously used their ‘magic’ on Ms Beckinsale.
“You are now dissobeying a direct instruction from your Headmistress, which is grounds for expulsion.” She warned.
(Do what she says) I heard my sister’s voice in my head.
My body moved on it’s own.
I stepped out of my shoes, removed my shirt, and then pulled down my sweatpants and stepped out of them.
I was now standing completely naked in front of the head mistress of my school!
I looked down.
Fortunately, I wasn’t hard.
I looked back up at Ms Beckinsale.
She was staring directly at my penis.
She then adjusted her glasses and stood up.
“Hmm. Well, you- certainly are, um- ‘fit’.” She actually seemed flustered by my nudity.
We stood there in silence for what felt like an eternity.
“Um, Ms Beckinsale? You said you wanted me to try on my new school uniform?” I was starting to feel really embarassed.
Ms Beckinsale shook her head as though coming out of a daze.
“Oh, what was that? Oh, right. That’s it. You’re wearing it.” She said matter-of-factly, still staring directly at my crotch.
“What?!” I didn’t mean to yell it, but I was stunned!
Ms Beckinsale let a smirk cross her face.
“Oh yes, Mark. From now on, THAT is your new school uniform. As soon as you arrive at school every morning, you will come directly to my office and remove your clothing. That is where it will stay for the entire school day.”
My mind and heart immediately began racing.
“But, my classes- The other teachers- MY CLASSMATES!” It was starting to sink in.
Ms Beckinsale stood and walked over to me.
“I told you that I would be discussing things with the faculty via a conference call tonight.” She placed a hand on my shoulder.
“And as for your classmates, I’m sure everyone will be thrilled with your new uniform.”
She walked back around behind her desk.
“I’ll be making sure the other male students have to follow this new dresscode as well. It’s a shame there are so few of you.”
My knees felt weak.
I then felt that intensely pleasurable sensation in my penis!
“My sister! The Totem!” I thought.
I looked down and to my horror, I was starting to get an erection!
I looked back up at Ms Beckinsale who was bent over her desk, making notes in a dayplanner of sorts.
“You know, this was quite common back in the day. Of course, it was only for swim classes, but YOU will be naked for every class! I’m sure it will take some getting used to, especially for your female classmates, but in time, I think it will teach you all a thing or 2 about-“ The words caught in Ms Beckinsale’s throat as she looked up and her eyes locked onto my now fully erect penis!
We stood there for a moment.
Ms Beckinsale straightened up and placed her hands on her desk.
“Let me make something VERY clear. If you can’t control yourself, there WILL be concequences. Do I make myself clear?”
I nodded, but the pleasure that was coursing through my cock was getting to be too much!
“Mark!” She yelled sharply.
I heard my sister and her friends giggle from behind the office door.
She composed herself.
“Go enjoy the rest of your weekend.” Headmistress Beckinsale said dryly, and with a hint of disappointment.
(Release) I heard my sister’s voice in my head.
I quickly grabbed my clothes, turned and ran out of Ms Beckinsale’s office.
I turned and ran right into the maid!
She was falling and I had to reach out to catch her.
I was able to slow her fall, but we landed beside eachother on the marble floor.
She looked at me with pure shock on her pretty face!
I looked up behind her and saw Emily, Tanya and Christine laughing hysterically.
Emily was holding the Totem and tickling it’s crotch!
My sister and her friends began laughing even harder!
Fortunately, this made Emily stop tickling the Totem, and I was able to stand up.
I helped the maid to her feet and apologized profusely.
“It’s fine. It’s fine. I’m-“ it seemed that my nakedness had finally dawned on the maid, as she looked down at my erect penis and let out a yelp.
I grabbed my clothes and began clumsily putting them on as I ran out the giant front doors, my sister and her friends close behind.
I got my pants, shirt and shoes back on and threw myself in the driver’s seat.
My sister and her friends bid Ms Beckinsale one final goodbye and skipped down the walkway to the car.
“Come on!” I was beyond mortified.
They got in, and we were off.

I drove quickly but carefully, back to our neighborhood.
“School sure is gonna be fun for you from now on, huh?” My sister laughed.
“And WE get to visit to see all the fun!” Christine chirped.
“I can’t believe this.” I sighed.
“Awww. I’m sure this is just going to make you even MORE popular! Haha!” Tanya joked.
“Hey! Don’t miss the park!” My sister pointed to the road I was to turn on.
We continued on to the park.
I pulled into the lot and was relieved to see that it was empty.
Christine and Tanya hopped out and ran straight for the swings.
“Good.” I sighed.
Emily unbuckled.
“What was that?” She asked.
“Nothing, I’m just glad there aren’t people here.” I said.
“Awww! I think it’s cute the way you get bashful about being seen naked.” My sister teased.
“Cute?!! You think it’s cute being completely exposed to your classmates?!! To your teacher?!! To your Headmaster?!!! To random girls you’ve never met before?!!”
My sister looked at me as though she really didn’t understand.
But then, her expression changed from slight confusion to compassionate understanding.
“Mark, I don’t know if you know this, but you’re kind of beautiful.”
I was stunned.
My little sister had never talked to me this way.
I mean, she was never really mean to me, but she was never THIS nice.
I didn’t know what to say.
“Listen, when we first talked about doing this, I admit, I had my hangups. I mean, you’re my brother. I never wanted to hurt you.”
I looked into my sister’s bright blue eyes.
“But the way that Christine and Tanya talk about you- it got me thinking. If anyone is going to see and touch my brother naked, it should at least be with MY permission.”
“The way Christine and Tanya talk? What does that mean?” I asked.
My sister gave me a ‘Come on, seriously?’ face.
“Mark Christine has been ALL OVER YOU. Or haven’t you noticed?”
I looked out the window where Christine and Tanya were swinging.
“And Tanya has a huge crush on you too, but she’s way more shy than Christine.”
I looked back at my sister.
“Seriously?” I asked.
Emily made a dumb face.
“Yeah, dummy! Haha! Can’t you tell?”
I looked out the window as Tanya and Christine stood waiting for us.
“Come on, I want to play!” Emily hopped out of the car.
I followed.

I pushed the girls on the swings, we went down the slide, spun on the mary-go-round. It was actually just plain fun.
After a while, a blue mini-van pulled up.
The doors opened and 3 young girls got out.
There were 2 little Asian girls with long black hair and one white girl with curly brown hair. They all appeared to be 9 or 10.
Then a beautiful Asian woman, maybe in her late 30’s got out of the van.
The 3 girls ran to the jungle-gym and began climbing, while the woman walked over to the bench and began reading.
A few moments later, a black VW bug pulled up.
It looked familiar, but at the moment, I couldn’t place it.
The passenger doors opened and out popped little Kelly and Sarah!
My heart sank.
That meant-
Sure enough, Kim opened the driver side door and hopped out. She gave me a big wave and Kelly and Sarah made a B-Line for us.
The two 10 year old girls excitedly ran up to greet us.
“Yay! You’re here!” Kelly cheered.
“We were hoping we’d get to see you again!” Sarah added.
The 2 girls proceeded to giggle and whisper to one another.
I couldn’t help but notice their eyes staring at the buldge in my sweatpants.
Kim then came up behind them.
“Hey! Fancy seeing you here.” Kim brushed her brown hair behind her ear.
“Y-yeah. Hey. My sister and her friends wanted to come to the park, so, here we are.” I shrugged sheepishly.
“Kelly hasn’t stopped talking about last night. Haha! None of the girls have. I had to tell them to keep it a secret from mom before they left this morning.” Kim said.
“Oh yeah? Thanks.” I said.
“Haha! Thank YOU for making my party AWESOME!” She pulled out her phone.
“I can’t believe some of these pics!” She laughed and held up her phone, showing me a picture of me, completely naked, surrounded by my classmates!
In the picture, my cock was rock hard and Sam was pointing at it making a shocked but funny face.
Kim pulled her phone back from my face.
“I seriously can’t believe we got to see everything we did last night! Haha! You definitely had the best costume!” She put her phone back in her jeans pocket.
“You’re going to be even more popular at school now. Haha!”
I felt a rush of shame and excitement thinking about what Headmistress Beckinsale had in store for me tomorrow.
I looked passed Kim to see Emily talking to Sarah, Kelly and the 3 new girls.
My eyes then noticed Tanya and Christine standing in front of the Asian woman on the bench.
The woman appeared to be in a daze, and I could see both Tanya and Christine’s lips moving in unison.
I had a sinking feeling in my stomach.
“Come play with us!” Kelly said, grabbing my hand.
“Yeah!” Sarah yelped, grabbing my other hand.
They pulled me over to the marry-go-round and had me push them.
After a while, they got off, dizzily laughing.
My sister, Tanya and Christine joined us again.
I looked at Emily, and she winked at me.
Kelly hopped off the marry-go-round.
I looked up to see Kim sitting on the bench next to the Asian woman.
“Who wants to see how strong Mark is?” Emily asked.
“I bet he can make it all the way across the monkey bars and back.” She nodded towards the jungle gym set up.
“Yeah! Do it!” Sarah cheered.
The five young girls circled around me as we walked over and I jumped up and grabbed the first bar.
“Go! Go! Go!” The girls chanted.
I glanced over at my sister, who was whispering something in Kelly and Sarah’s ears.
I started across.
I made it across all the way with relative ease. I was halfway back across when I heard my sister’s voice in my head.
(Freeze)
I hung from the middle of the monkey bars, frozen.
I glanced at my sister as she held the Totem in front of her lips.
Kelly and Sarah jogged up and stood on either side of me.
“Do you really think we should, Kelly?” Sarah asked.
“Yeah! Emily said we should, and I wanna see it again!” Kelly yelped.
With that, Kelly and Sarah both had their delicate fingers in my sweatpants waistband.
In one swift motion, Kelly and Sarah yanked downwards and swiftly pulled my sweatpants down AND off!
I was frozen, hanging in the middle of the monkey bars NAKED from the waist down!
The 3 new girls yelped in shock and surprise as Kelly twirled my sweatpants over her head.
I still couldn’t move, and these 5 little girls were seeing my penis and balls out in the open!
Emily, Christine and Tanya appeared behind Kelly and Sarah.
“Woooooooow!” The new little white girl cooed.
“We can see your weeny! Look at his weeny!” One of the little Asian girls cheered.
The other little Asian girl just giggled.
“What’s going on here?!” The Asian woman appeared behind the girls.
She looked at them, then looked at me, then looked down at my naked lower half!
Her mouth dropped wide open in shock.
“They pulled his pants off mom!”
“Look at his peepee!” The 2 little Asian girls were excitedly jumping up and down.
I noticed Kim stifling laughter behind the woman.
All I wanted to do was cover up, but I was stuck.
“Young man! Have you no shame?! How can you just hang there?! We can ALL see your- your-“ She was definitely flustered.
“Peepee!” One of the little Asian girls cheered.
For a moment, it looked like the woman was trying not to laugh.
She composed herself.
“Yes. Your ‘peepee’ is out in the open for all to see, and yet you just hang there?!”
(Release) I heard my sister’s voice in my head.
I dropped and immediately pulled my shirt down, trying to cover myself.
“Oh? What’s this? NOW you’re modest?! After we’ve already seen EVERYTHING?!” The woman sounded more teasing than angry.
The woman grabbed my pants from Kelly.
She walked up to me.
For a moment, I thought she was going to give them back to me, but then she spoke.
“Might as well hand over your shirt, too. Since you’ve already exposed yourself to my girls, you might as well let them see everything.”
I looked at Kim, my sister and her friends.
They were ALL holding back laughter.
My sister and her friends had obviously already done something to this woman.
I reluctantly took off my shirt and handed it over to the woman.
“Good,” she tucked my clothes under her arm. “Oh, don’t be shy now!” She nodded at my hands covering my crotch.
I dropped my hands by my sides.
All the girls giggled and cooed as I exposed my genitals.
Thanks to the situation, I was starting to get hard.
My penis had extended outward and was starting to arch upwards.
I glanced at Kim, who was staring with her mouth wide open.
The woman noticed my growing erection.
“Are you- Are you ENJOYING THIS?!” She gasped.
I again covered myself as best I could.
“No no no!” The woman scolded. “If you are so intent on showing off, you might as well REALLY show off!”
She dropped my clothes and walked up to me, pulling my hands away.
She looked down as my penis lengthened and arched upwards to a full erection!
“Oh yay!” Kelly clapped.
“You’re getting stiff again! Haha!” Sarah cheered.
Everyone was staring.
My sister and her friends were laughing.
Kim was smiling and shaking her head.
The new little girls were giggling and hopping up and down.
The woman seemed to be in shock.
Everything was quiet for a moment.
The woman picked up my clothes again.
My sister finally stepped forward.
“I’m SO sorry about this! My brother is such a naughty boy! He just can’t seem to keep his clothes on!” Emily feigned disappointment.
“Well then,” the woman tucked my clothes under her arms. “I’m going to hold on to these. Since you’ve decided to expose yourself to all of us in such a way, you can just deal with the concequences.”
She turned and walked back over to the bench, leaving me standing naked and hard surrounded by these girls.
“Mark!” Kim shook her head. “Dude! You’re rock hard again!”
I wanted to cover up.
Not only were all these young girls seeing me completely naked, but I was again naked in front of one of my classmates.
Kim pulled out her phone.
Before I could react, she was snapping pictures of me!
“I’m TOTALLY sending these to everyone! Haha!” She laughed.
I was going to protest, but what was the point?
I hung my head in shame.
“Let’s go play!” Kelly grabbed my cock and pulled me over to the mary-go-round.
Her slight hand gripping my penis reminded me of last night.
It felt SO WRONG!
But what could I do?
As Kelly pulled me along, the 3 new girls gasped and giggled.
“You’re touching his peepee!” One of the little Asian girls laughed.
We reached the mary-go-round and Kelly let go, climbing onto the metal circle.
The 3 new girls took their places on the circle as well.
Sarah stood next to me and grabbed my penis!
She then started tugging, gently gripping me around my shaft!
She laughed as she started giving me a handjob!
I moved her hand away.
“Just get on the mary-go-round, please?” I sighed.
“Awww! But I like touching your big peepee!” She laughed.
Hearing her say that made me feel incredibly embarassed.
Girls that age shouldn’t think that way, should they?
Then again, my sister and her friends were only 3 years older than her, and they seemed to enjoy my nudity as well.
The 5 young girls adjusted themselves against the railings of the mary-go-round.
“Ready?” I asked.
They all cheered.
I began pushing them around while I stood still.
I felt something brush my cock as I pushed.
I felt it again and looked down.
The girls were sticking their hands out as they each passed in an attempt to touch my penis.
I gave them one final BIG push and stepped away.
I watched them spin, and jumped when I felt a hard smack on my ass!
I turned to see Kim standing next to me.
“I can’t believe you’re completely naked out here on the playground.” She shook her head.
“I don’t know HOW I’m going to get Kelly to keep this secret from mom.”
“You’re not going to tell her?” I asked.
I still didn’t really understand how the spell my sister had used on my classmates last night worked.
“I have this strange feeling that I shouldn’t.” She looked down at my penis and smiled.
“It really is funny seeing you naked like this though. I can’t believe that woman is ok with it.” She nodded to the Asian woman sitting on the bench.
“Wicker Creek really is a strange place.” She added.
“I never thought I’d be standing next to you, NAKED, on a playground in broad daylight with so many young girls haha!”
She thought for a moment.
“Do you remember when we were little? Like 10 or something, and we played Truth or Dare in your fort in the backyard?” She laughed.
“Y-yeah.” I said nervously.
“I always kind of wanted to dare you to get naked.” She blushed.
I didn’t know what to say.
“I wonder if you had this big a cock back then, hahaha!”
I was shocked by this revelation.
I hadn’t thought about that in years!
My mind flashed back to half-forgotten memory of Kim and I sitting in shorts in a fort in my backyard.
A whole bunch of steamy ‘what if’ scenerios played through my head.
The mary-go-round finally slowed to a stop.
The girls started stumbling off of it, laughing.
Kelly was the first to reach me.
“Kells, we need to go soon, I need to get Sarah home.” Kim said.
“Awwwwwww!” Kelly moaned. “But we just got here!”
“I told you,” Kim shook her head. “we could stop by the park ‘for a bit’ when we took Sarah home.”
Kelly frowned, but then looked at me.
“Can I at least play with his peepee again?! I wanna see him squirt!” Before Kim or I could say anything, Kelly grabbed my penis and began stroking!
The other girls noticed and ran over to us.
“Kelly!” Kim, to my relief seemed like she was going to stop this, but before she could finish, Sarah ran up to us.
“Yay! I wanna do it too!” Sarah grabbed my cock under Kelly’s hand and the 2 of them began stroking me off!
Before I could stop them, I heard Emily’s voice in my head!
(Don’t move)
I was frozen.
The 3 new girls ran up to see what was going on.
“Oooooooo!”
“What are you doing?”
“You’re tugging on his weiner! Haha!”
I looked up to see Emily, Christine and Tanya standing behind the girls watching me get a handjob from Sarah and Kelly!
“Mark! I can’t believe you’re letting my little sister jerk you off again!” Kim said, but she had a shocked grin on her face.
I shuttered as Kelly and Sarah found a steady pace!
I couldn’t move!
This was SO wrong!
But despite my mental protests, I began to feel that incredible warm tickling sensation!
I fought the sensation as much as I could.
I clenched my butt cheeks, my abs-every muscle in my body!
“Kelly! Sarah!” Kim’s voice was sharp.
The girls quickly let go, leaving my cock sticking straight up, twitching on the verge of orgasm.
“Now.” Kim said stearnly.
“See you at school tomorrow, Mark. Come on.” Kim gave me a wink and took Kelly and Sarah back to the her car.
My sister held the Totem up to her mouth.
(Release) her voice echoed in my head.
My body relaxed.
The 3 new girls stepped in front of me.
One of the little Asian girls reached out and gently grabbed my penis!
“Oooooo! Haha!” She gently squeezed my penis.
“Aaaaaaah.” I gently moved her hand away.
“Hey! That other girl got to touch it!” She protested and again grabbed my penis, more aggressively this time.
The other 2 girls giggled as she gently moved her hand along my shaft.
It tickled more that anything.
She let go and giggled.
“Do you girls want to try?” Emily asked the other 2 girls.
They giggled and shook their heads.
“Em.” I muttered.
Emily looked at me.
“I need to pee.” I whispered.
My sister’s face lit up.
She turned to the girls.
“Would you like to see a big boy pee?” She asked.
The 3 girls shared shocked yet excited looks with one another, then nodded excitedly.
“Em! No!” I stammered.
“What’s going on?” Christine asked, as she and Tanya popped up from behind the girls.
“Mark is going to show us how a big boy goes pee.” Emily smiled wickedly.
“I can’t do that on a playground!” I protested.
“Fine,” my sister grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a large tree beside the play area. “Go here.”
“Em, I can just run to the bathroom real quick.” I pointed to the small building between the playground and the parking lot.
“You could, but someone else might see you.” She warned.
It made sense. And of course I wouldn’t be getting my clothes back from the woman yet.
“It’s here, or you can hold it.” She said.
I really COULDN’T, so I tried to relax.
I held my penis, which was still rock hard, and gently squeezed and released it, just trying to get the flow going.
I looked at my sister, her friends, as well as the 3 other young girls.
I closed my eyes and pretended I was alone.
After a moment or 2, I felt release as urine began streaming in an arch from my penis.
“Oh wow!”
“Haha!”
“He looks like one of those fountains!”
“But his peepee is WAY bigger!”
I opened my eyes to see all the girls watching with wide eyes and slack jaws.
I closed my eyes again as my stream slowed to a trickle.
I flexed my cock as 3 more short spurts of urine left my cock.
“Well, I hope you feel better.” The woman’s voice shocked me back to my senses.
“We need to be going, girls.” She said, handing my clothes to Emily.
The girls all protested at once, but the woman held up her hand.
“I think you’ve had PLENTY of ‘playtime’ with your new friends.” She said.
“Maybe we’ll see you again.” She said ushering the girls away.
The girls waved as they got in the van.
The 4 of us stood in the middle of the playground.
“Can I have my clothes back Em?” I asked.
My sister looked at me, then down at my penis, which, thanks to my urination had deflated a bit.
“I guess. Here.” She handed me my sweatpants.
“Awww! What’s up?!” Christine asked, coming up behind us as I put them on.
“Let’s get some lunch.” Emily said.
It actually felt strange to be clothed again.
We got back in the car.
“Where to?” I asked.
“No chicken.” I said.
“That’s fine.” Emily said. “It’s Sunday, anyway.”
“Chinese?” Tanya suggested. “There’s a cute place not far from here.”
We all shrugged in approval.
Tanya leaned up between the seats and plugged in the address on the GPS.
I couldn’t help but notice as her small breast brushed against my shoulder.
She let out a light chuckle as she sat back.
We pulled out and started towards the restaurant.
“Mark,” Emily said. “Are you worried about school tomorrow?”
I sighed. “Yes.”
“Why?” Emily asked.
“Because I’m probably going to have to be naked.” I said matter of factly.
Admitting this out loud actually made me feel incredibly embarassed.
“But most of your classmates have already seen you naked at this point. And they all seem to enjoy it.” Emily said non-chalantly.
“You don’t get it, do you?!” I snapped.
“Not only have they seen me naked, they’ve seen me-“ For some reason, I couldn’t bring myself to say it.
“Cum?” Christine said from the back seat.
I just stared at the road.
“Mark,” my sister seemed surprised. “I thought you ENJOYED cumming, don’t you?” She asked confused.
“Of course I ‘enjoy’ cumming.” I said. “It’s still embarassing though.” I sunk down in my seat. I felt really bashful for some reason.
Emily, Tanya and Christine started laughing.
“Awww! That’s adorable!” Christine cooed from behind me.
“Masturbation and orgasms are natural, Mark.” My sister said, placing her hand on my thigh, uncomfortably close to my penis.
“Well, MOST peoples’ orgasms are natural.” She chuckled.
“And they’re incredibly useful for magic.” Christine chirped from the backseat.
“Chris!” Tanya gasped.
My mind suddenly broke for a split second.
Did my sister’s 13 year old friend just admit to masturbating?!!!
I was on auto-pilot.
My mind was racing.
“What?” Christine seemed genuenly surprised by her friends’ reactions.
My mind kick-started again, but now, it was filled with visions of my sister and her friends masturbating!
My mind flashed back to yesterday, when I was alone with Christine.
I suddenly pictured her rubbing herself while she watched me nap!
I shook my head.
“Ah! Wha-?” I gasped.
“I really don’t get why you guys are still so secretive. Mark already knows we use magic.” Christine said.
“Chris! That’s not the point! I don’t want my big brother thinking about me doing that! And you know he is now!” Emily scolded.
“Jeez! Sorry!” Christine sighed. “As liberated as you two are, you still aren’t as free as me.”
“Chris!” Was all Tanya could say.
“Again-Not the point!” Emily repeated.
Christine sat back and angrily crossed her arms.
“Fine. But that’s why you 2 will never be as powerful as me!” She muttered.
“What was that?!” Emily spun around.
“You heard me!” Christine said.
“Guys, come on!” Tanya said.
Christine leaned forward.
“I thought we cast that spell on Mark to super-fuel OUR magic! What’s the point if all we do is humiliate him? You know as well as I do we can only go so far using JUST HIS sexual energy!”
“CHRIS!” Tanya yelled.
“Is this just because you have a crush on my brother?!” Emily shot back.
“No it’s not just ‘cause I have a crush on your brother!” Christine suddenly realized what she said. “I told you! We could do so much more if we harvested energy TOGETHER!”
Emily closed her eyes and sighed.
“No.” She said calmly. “We will discuss this later.” She turned back forward and Christine huffed and looked out the window.
We drove the rest of the way to the restaraunt in an uncomfortable silence.
Last edited by NudeBaG on Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Magic
Chapter 12 Part 2 of 2

We pulled up to the place and parked.
“Guys,” I started. “Can we PLEASE just go in, eat and go home for a bit? I’m exhausted.”
Emily took a deep breath and closed her eyes.
“Fine.” She said plainly.
And that’s exactly what we did.
The entire time we sat in the booth after ordering, I was just WAITING for my sister to pull out the Totem.
She never did though.
You could cut the tension with a knife.
I took some chopsticks and put them in my nose and mouth like tusks and started moving them around with my tongue. It was something I used to do to make my sister laugh when we were younger.
We sat in silence, the only noise coming from the clacking of the sticks in my mouth.
Emily started laughing first.
Then Tanya, then Christine.
“Hahaha, seriously?” Emily gently punched me in the arm.
“I need to go to the restroom.” She announced.
She looked at Christine, then at Tanya.
All 3 stood in unison and walked to the bathroom.
As she passed, Emily leaned down and whispered in my ear, “Thanks.”
I sat in the booth alone and replayed the events of the day.
I was lost in thought.
Confused, trying to figure out if I was more embarassed or more aroused by what had happened.
The food came out and my sister and her friends appeared behind the waitress.
They all seemed to be in better spirits as we ate and laughed.
After lunch, we drove back to the house.
We got in and Emily turned to me at the bottom of the stairs.
“Mark, why don’t you watch TV or something for a bit, ok?”
I was confused, as I had been the focus of their attention for thr entire weekend up to this point.
“Y-yeah, sure.” I said.
The girls disappeared up the stairs and I heard my sister’s door shut.

About 30 minutes went by as I watched TV, but then I heard my sister’s voice in my head.
(Come up to my room.)
My body moved on it’s own.
I made my way up the stairs snd down the hall.
I knocked on my sister’s door.
“Come in, Mark.” I heard her say.
I opened the door and stepped in. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the darker lighting-or lack there of in my sister’s room.
My eyes did adjust though, and there Emily, Tanya and Christine knelt around a black, a red and a purple candle sitting on top of a strange ornate symbol, with a small black pot in the center.
They were all wearing skimpy night gowns again.
“Shut the door and take off your clothes.” Emily said.
She didn’t use the Totem, but for some reason, the candle light compelled me to follow her orders.
I closed her door behind me, then pulled off my shirt and dropped it on her bedroom floor.
I then stripped out of my pants and kicked them over with my shirt.
I stood naked again for my sister and her friends.
“Sit there.” My sister gestured to the empty spot between her and Tanya, across from Christine.
“Mark,” my sister started. “This should go without saying, but nothing that happens in this room LEAVES this room.”
Looking at Tanya and Christine-hell- my sister too-in their skimpy night gowns had me getting hard in an instant.
My sister sighed, long and deep.
“Let’s just do this.” She said.
She turned where she sat, swung her legs to the side and slid her small black panties down her slender legs!
Tanya and Christine did the same, being careful to not let me see anything!
“Whoa! Em, I-“ I was stunned.
“Don’t, Mark. Just-don’t.” She silenced me.
She, Christine and Tanya all tossed their panties in front of me!
“You can jerk off if you want, Mark.” Christine said with a nervous giggle.
“Actually, you kind of HAVE to.” Emily said.
With the fact that my sister and her 2 friends were now sitting in front of me without panties, it didn’t take much convincing for me to do exactly as she commanded.
I gripped my cock and began masturbating for my sister and her friends.
The girls’ nightgowns BARELY came to mid thigh!
They were all sitting at an angle that only allowed me to see them from the side, but still!
The fact that they were all bottomless was insanely hot!
Christine giggled and trembled,
Tanya moaned nervously,
And Emily let out a long, deep sigh.
Christine licked her fingers and stuck her hand between her legs!
Emily did the same!
Tanya nervously followed suit.
“Holy shit! Are you guys-“ I was in shock.
“Shut up Mark. *gasp” Emily began letting out short, soft gasps.
I couldn’t believe what I was whitnessing!
My hand took over and I was now jerking furiously.
“Accipe virtutem sexualem meam et da mihi potestatem!” Emily started chanting.
“Accipe virtutem sexualem meam et da mihi potestatem!” Christine joined in.
“Accipe virtutem sexualem meam et da mihi potestatem!” Tanya started, gasping in between words.
My eyes were dancing across my sister and her friends’ nubile bodies.
Their smooth legs and gently bucking hips lit only by dim candlelight.
While I was stunned by what was taking place, the candle light seemed to be both growing brighter and, somehow, making things-darker?
The girls’ chanting seemed to be growing louder, echoing inside my head.
But I could also hear them moaning and gasping in pleasure!
I then felt my penis light up with sensation!
Even though it was just me jerking myself off, it was the same intense feeling I got when the girls used the Totem!
I was then hit by an immensely pleasant aroma!
It smelled like flowers and honey!
It made my entire body light up with a pleasurable sensation!
I breathed deep.
Was this my sister and her friends that I was smelling?!
I felt dizzy.
“Oooooooooooooooh!”
“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!”
“*Short, sharp gasps”
I looked on in shock as the 3 girls bucked their hips and girated on the floor with one hand between their legs!
Their moans grew louder and the candle light slowly faded to darkness.

I blinked my eyes and could feel a wet stickiness all over my torso.
My eyes adjusted and I could see Tanya kneeling on my left, Emily kneeling in front of me, and Christine kneeling at my right.
The candles were burned out.
“Wha-“ I sat up. “What happened?”
Christine and Tanya stood up.
My sister stood and walked over to the light switch, clicking it on.
I was blind for a moment.
“Oh man! Do you feel that?!” Christine yawned.
“I feel amazing!”
I looked up at her as she stretched.
I had to do a double take.
As her arms were lifted over her head, her bottom half was completely exposed to me, giving me a perfect view of her small slit obscured only by the lightest dusting of copper pubic hair!
I looked over at Tanya who was also stretching.
She too seemed to be oblivious to her bottomless state, giving me a view of her delicate slit, covered in a thin strip of dark pubic hair.
Involuntarily, solely due to the fact that I was seeing my sisters’ friends’ most private of areas, I spasmed and a rocket of cum shot from my penis, spattering my torso even more!
“Hahaha! What the hell, Mark?!” Christine laughed.
Suddenly, I heard Emily gasp.
“Chris! Tanya! Bottoms!” Emily yelped.
Tanya and Christine seemed confused for a brief moment before they both gasped and pointed at one another’s crotches.
They then quickly covered and began scanning the floor to find their panties.
I sat up and realized I had them all tucked under my legs.
I pulled them out and examined them.
I couldn’t help but take another deep breathe, inhaling the aroma.
“Ah! Mark!” Christine snatched the garments from my hand.
“Sorry!” I yelled.
“Mark! Get out!” Emily yelled.
I stood and stumbled out the door.
I again felt the stickiness on my torso, and made my way to the bathroom.
I stood under the hot running water and closed my eyes.
I replayed what I had just seen.
I was still hard, so I took the opportunity to rub one out again.
That intoxicating scent!
My sister’s friends really were beautiful!
My SISTER was beautiful!
“Fuck!” I said softly but sharply to myself.
Being attracted to Christine and Tanya was one thing, but Emily?!
I closed my eyes again and visualized Christine and Tanya naked.
Normally, I wouldn’t use my sister’s friends as spank material, but after what I’d just seen-
I was shocked out of my fantasy by the sound of my bathroom door lock being popped!
“Mark?” Emily’s voice echoed in my bathroom. “Can we talk?”
“I-I’m kinda busy here, Em. Can it wait?” I asked.
“Sure. We can wait.” Was all she said-and it was toneless, flat.
I finished showering and reached out of the curtain for my towel.
It wasn’t there.
I pulled back the curtain to see if it had fallen on the floor, as it sometimes does.
I was stunned for a moment to see Emily, Christine and Tanya standing in my bathroom, each wearing a long black t-shirt.
Emily was holding my towel.
I stepped out and reached for it, but before I could take it, Emily stepped forward and began drying my chest.
Christine and Tanya pushed the towel against my body and began rubbing.
“Arms up.” Emily giggled.
I did as she said.
The girls toweled off my body.
Emily had the towel covering her hand and proceeded to rub my genitals.
“Did we interrupt something?” She asked, gripping my hard cock with the towel.
I trembled as my sister gently squeezed my cock!
“E-Em!” I gasped.
The girls finished drying me off, then my sister and Christine each took a wrist.
The girls pulled me into the hallway and down to my bedroom.
We entered my room and they directed me to sit on my bed.
I sat down and leaned back, confused, but still incredibly aroused.
My erection was not lost on the girls as they all giggled, staring at me.
“Mark,” Emily started. “We need to make something clear to you. What you saw us do-what you witnessed-“
I cut her off.
“Em, I already agreed. It never left your room. I promise, I’ll-“
“Shhhhhhh.” Emily held her delicate finger to her lips.
I felt instantly calm, yet, there was an ominous weight that came with it
“What you saw-“ Emily continued. “Was a ritual.”
My sister let the word hang solitary in the air a moment.
“You- are meat.” She continued.
“Hot meat. Haha.” Christine giggled.
Emily shot her a look before continuing.
“WE are meat.” She gestured to herself, Christine and Tanya.
“But within that meat, lies power.” She continued, placing her hand on her chest.
“Power we harness. Power we cultivate. The most potent power. Sexual power.”
Christine and Tanya giggled.
“We cultivate YOUR power as well. You already know we control you, but I don’t think you understand just how MUCH we control.” My sister looked at Tanya and Christine.
Christine smiled and bit her lower lip, while Tanya quietly squeeled and tugged down on her shirt.
My sister closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
She exhaled and lifted her long black shirt over her head and off!
Christine giggled and did the same!
Tanya quickly removed her long shirt as well and threw a hand over her crotch and an arm across her almost flat chest!
I was in shock as my little sister and her friends stood in front of me-COMPLETELY NUDE!
“Em- WHA-?!!” I was stunned.
My sister opened her eyes and stared at me.
Her deep blue eyes almost looked like they were glowing!
I was frozen.
“Look, Mark.” My sister held her arms out by her sides. “It’s just meat.”
Christine giggled as she also held her arms by her side and shifted her body from side to side.
My eyes darted around rapidly, taking in everything!
Christine’s pale skin, her small perky breasts, flat stomach, light dusting of red pubic hair on her tiny slit!
Emily’s toned runner’s body, her pert developing breasts and the thin strip of milk chocolate colored pubic hair!
Tanya closed her eyes held her hands by her side, revealing her thin frame almost flat chest and strip of dark pubic hair!
I then noticed the girls were trembling.
Emily took a long deep breath and composed herself.
“Mark,” she said my name out loud, but I still heard it in my head!
“Stand up.” She said.
I felt my legs stiffen and I stood from my bed in front of them!
“Wha-?!” I looked at my sister’s hands, then Tanya’s, then Christine’s.
No one had the Totem!
“Put your hands on your head.” Emily said flatly.
My arms moved on their own!
I lifted them and placed them on the back of my head!
“Emily! How are you-?” I was in shock.
“It worked!” Christine gasped.
Tanya’s mouth dropped open in surprise.
“I told you it would.” Emily said with a mischeivous smile.
“You’re sure we can still use the Totem too, right?” Tanya asked.
“Go get it, and we’ll find out.” Emily said.
Tanya quickly darted out of my room.
I couldn’t help but glance at her cute, tight butt as she did.
Christine stepped in front of me.
“Sit back down Mark.” She said.
I felt my legs give out and sat back down on my bed, but I still had my hands held on my head!
“Like what you see? Haha!” Christine lifted her arms up and slowly twirled around letting me see every inch of her naked body!
“Aaaaaaaah!” I trembled and my cock stiffened even more, if that were possible!
“I think that’s a yes, Chris.” Emily said, smiling and shaking her head.
(Jerk off.) I heard Tanya’s voice in my head!
I took my right hand off my head and grabbed my penis.
I began stroking as my sister and her friend stood naked in front of me!
“Mark!” Christine was in shock.
“You DO like seeing us naked then! Haha!”
“It’s not-“ I couldn’t finish as I hit my rhythm while stroking my cock.
My sister was also in shock at ny sudden boldness.
“Did it work?” Tanya asked, coming back into my room, holding the Totem.
Tanya, holding the Totem in hand with her arm across her chest and the other over her crotch looked at me as jerked off.
“It did!” She smiled.
“Mark, stop.” My sister said.
I couldn’t.
I was getting close to cumming!
“I- I can’t!” I stammered.
Emily walked over to Tanya.
I had to glance at her toned runner’s butt, even though I knew it was wrong.
She took the Totem from Tanya and held it to her mouth.
(Release)
I heard her voice in my head and let go of my cock, which twitched violently and dripped a bit of pre-cum from the tip.
“Well,” Tanya smiled, still covering herself, “the Totem definitely still works.”
Emily looked at me and then at the Totem.
“And it looks like it overrides the ritual. Damn!” Emily sighed.
“So what?” Tanya said. “Big deal. So we still need the Totem.”
I was beyond confused.
“Wha-whats going on?” I asked.
My sister sighed.
Tanya put her long night shirt back on and took the Totem back from Emily.
“The ritual we did was supposed to give us control WITHOUT the Totem.” She said.
“Yeah, but it only works if we’re NAKED!” Tanya said.
“Yeah. Looks like it.” Emily crossed her arms over her chest.
“That’s inconvenient, but oh well.” My sister proceeded to put her night shirt back on as well.
The entire time Tanya and Emily were talking, Christine was holding her hands tightly between her thighs, just under her vulva.
Christine suddenly sat down on the bed next to me and grabbed my penis!
Thanks to the precum, her hand immediately began sliding down my cock with ease!
I laid back on the bed.
Thanks to everything that had just happened, as well as the sheer fact that she was completely naked, I saw no reason to stop her.
I couldn’t take my eyes off of her pale naked body.
My eyes traced her milky white chest, down her toned stomach and landed on her crotch and the light dusting of red pubic hair.
My body shook violently as Christine’s slight hand moving along my hard cock resulted in ropes of semen shooting into the air!
Suddenly, instead of her usual steady strokes, her hand tightened and began trembling.
I opened my eyes and noticed she had her eyes closed tightly.
Her mouth was open and her lips were quivering.
Her free hand was now tucked into her crotch!
Was she-?
“Aaaaah.” She let out a soft high-pitched whimper.
I lost it again!
A thick rocket of cum launched straight up my torso and hit my neck!
I trembled violently as Christine seemed to tremble just as much!
She let go as I spasmed on my bed next to her.
She slid off my bed, keeping her thighs tucked tightly together.
She was panting as she huddled her legs to her chest.
I carefully got up and walked down the hall to the bathroom.
I started the shower again and hopped in.
I was almost completely rinsed when the curtain moved.
Christine, still naked, stepped into the shower with me!
“Whoa!” I yelped, pressing myself against the shower wall.
“Hey!” Christine seemed to be back to her bubbly self.
She nonchalantly stepped under the water and began rubbing her vulva under the running water!
She noticed me looking and smiled mischeivously.
“That was something else, huh?” She asked, turning her back to me.
“Wha-what was?” I asked nervously.
“The tingles usually aren’t that crazy, haha!” She said.
She turned back to face me, seemingly oblivious to her naked state again.
She chuckled.
“Mark, you’re blushing! Haha! What’s wrong?”
I was in shock.
“You- you’re-“
“What? Naked? Haha!” She looked down at her wet naked body.
“Yeah. You can’t really shower with clothes on.” She suddenly seemed to realize my confusion.
“It’s just meat, Mark.” She said, resting her hand on my chest.
“Oh!” She leaned in even closer to me!
She rested her ear to my chest.
Again, I remembered when she’d done this earlier.
“Wow.” She leaned back and looked up at me. “You really ARE nervous.” She gave me another mischeivous smile.
“Chris, are you ok? What’s going-“ my sister’s voice trailed off as she peaked around the shower curtain.
“Mark! What are you doing in the shower with Christine?!!!” She actually seemed surprised.
“I-I-“ I looked at my sister’s face peaking around the curtain, then back down at Christine’s naked body so close to mine.
Christine stepped away and started to step out of the shower.
“Why waste water?” She stepped out the rest of the way.
“Hurry up Mark.” I heard my sister say.
I could hear Christine drying off before leaving the bathroom.
I finished and got out.
I took my towel off the hook and noticed it was damp.
I proceeded to use it, but noticed a delicate, sweet smell from it.
“Christine.” I sighed, thinking about her naked body.
I shook my head.
“No!” I refused to let myself think about my sister and her friends that way.
I dried off and walked back to my room.
My door was slightly shut and could hear the girls talking.
“It was like fireworks and a really steep, really high rollercoaster hill. It tickled, but like a REALLY good tickle!” Christine was saying.
I opened my bedroom door, and the girls were all fully clothed again, which I’ll admit, was disappointing.
Christine looked up and smiled at me.
“Mom texted.” Emily said, pointing to my phone.
I walked over and picked it up.
“Oh shit!” I read it.
“Yeah.” Emily sighed.
The text said “Coming home early. Be home for dinner tonight. Love mom.”
I was actually kind of relieved.
That meant Tanya and Christine would be going home tonight.
I looked at the time.
“That gives us about 3 more hours.” I let the girls know.
The 3 of them seemed to be back to normal.
I looked down at my flaccid penis.
It was actually a relief to not be hard.
“Mark.” My sister got my attention.
“I know what you’re thinking. Just because you got to see us naked today, don’t think that’s going to be a regular ‘thing’. IF you get to see us naked, it’s because we WANT you to see us naked. Understand?”
I sighed and nodded.
“Good. We actually thought about erasing those memories, but since you seemed to like what you saw, we’ve decided we’ll use that to our advantage later.” Emily said looking back at Tanya and Christine, who winked at me.
“Christine wanted to try something, but I think we should hold off on THAT for now.”
My mind immediately began racing.
What could she have wanted to ‘try’?
“Jeez, Mark! No one is even holding the Totem!” Christine gasped.
I was confused, but then I looked down.
My penis had gotten rock hard again thinking about the girls naked and what it could be that Christine wanted to ‘try’.
“What do you guys want to do now?” Tanya asked.
“We could see if Ms Johnson has any ‘chores’ for Mark to do. Haha!” Christine laughed.
Emily stood up.
“Let’s do it.” She said.
“Em, no. Come on.” I protested.
“She’s right next door. We’ll just pop over and see if you can ‘help her’ with anything while we watch. You don’t even have to get dressed.” She smiled.
The girls pushed me out of the room, down the hall and down the stairs.
Before I knew it, we were at the front door.
The girls put on their boots and my sister tossed my shoes at my feet.
“For your feet. Haha!” She said.
“Thanks.” I said sarcastically, sliding them on.
I was actually incredibly nervous.
Not only was it broad daylight, but Ms Johnson wasn’t one of the people that my sister and her friends had cast a spell on. My exposure before could be excused as ‘accidental’, but this would be blatent.
Me just showing up naked with my sister and her friends?
How would this be taken?
“Em, I don’t think we should-“ I was cut off as my sister held up the Totem with a look as if to say “Do I need to?”
I hung my head and sighed.
My sister opened the door and ushered me onto the porch.
I looked around nervously.
“Come on!” My sister grabbed my wrist and dragged me across the yard to Ms Johnson’s house.
Tanya and Christine were laughing hysterically as we made our way up to Ms Johnson’s door.
Emily rang the doorbell.
I stood to the side, so she couldn’t see me.
I wasn’t hard, which for some reason, made me MORE embarassed.
The door opened and Ms Johnson greeted my sister.
“Oh, hi Emily. How are you? Everything alright?” She asked, looking slightly confused.
“Yes, ma’am. I was just thinking about last night. You were saying you had some things you needed Mark’s help with?” Emily said.
“Oh, yes. It’s not much, but if he’s available-“ Ms Johnson asked.
“He is.” My sister gestured for Christine and Tanya, who proceeded to push me in front of Ms Johnson.
Her mouth dropped open as she took in my nudity.
“Oh!” It took her a moment, but she did compose herself and smiled.
“Going nudie again, I see.”
“Yeah,” Emily answered for me. “We just can’t get him to keep his clothes on!” She shook her head, feigning disappointment.
“Well, come in before someone sees you.” Ms Johnson opened the door and we stepped in.
It was a beautiful, one story ranch style house.
“Shoes off please. If you don’t mind.” She said.
She looked at me and laughed.
“I’m sure YOU don’t mind.”
I blushed.
“Mark, how can you just LET these girls see you naked like this? And your little sister no less!” I was bracing myself for some harsh scolding, but to my surprise, Ms Johnson actually seemed to be pretty unfazed by it.
I looked at Emily, who had the Totem ready, but slid it back in the waistband of her skirt.
Ms Johnson looked back with a smile and sighed.
“I remember a time when nudity wasn’t such a big deal.” She said with a smile.
“But now, not so much.”
“What would you like him to do first?” Emily asked.
“Well, let me see.” Ms Johnson thought for a moment.
We took off our shoes and I stood completely nude in my neighbors house with my sister and her friends.
“Let’s start with the back gutter. I’ll get you some gloves.” She led us through her livingroom, stopping by her kitchen to get gloves.
“There’s a ladder in the shed.” She pointed to a small, gray shed in her backyard.
She handed me the gloves.
“Maybe nudism will make a come back, huh?” She looked down at my limp penis, which thanks to the situation, was starting to grow rigid.
“Oh! Your shoes!” She started back to the front door, but Tanya volunteered.
“I’ll get ‘em.” She ran back and quickly returned with my shoes.
I slid them on and put the gloves on.
I walked into her backyard towards the shed.
I got the ladder and set it up on the back of the house.
I couldn’t believe I was cleaning my neighbor’s gutters in the nude!
I was incredibly embarassed to be in this position, especially with my next door neighbor, but what could I do?
Ms Johnson sat with the girls on her back patio, smoking a cigarette while they drank lemonade she had provided.
I only heard bits and pieces of the conversation they were having, but I did hear the occasional laugh or “He did?!” or “They did?!” In between gasps and laughs from Ms Johnson.
I could only imagine what my sister was telling her.
I finished the gutters and climbed down the ladder.
Ms Johnson held up a glass of lemonade for me, which I gratefully accepted.
“Sounds like you had quite the night, young man.” She said.
“You could have gotten in serious trouble if the wrong people had been around.”
I looked at Emily, who winked at me.
“Good thing I’m no prude.” Ms Johnson added.
I wasn’t sure what all Emily had said, but I’m sure she had a plan to get out of it if need be.
I finished the lemonade and asked Ms Johnson “What would you like me to do next?”
Ms Johnson thought for a moment.
“The only other thing I can think of right now is moving some boxes I have upstairs to the crawlspace. I’m afraid I overpacked them, and they are too heavy for me to move now.”
“Mark can do that no problem.” Emily said.
“Yeah, look how strong he is.” Christine got up and gently carressed my chest and shoulders.
Her touch made my penis pulse, and I felt myself getting hard.
“If you don’t mind?” Ms Johnson said, looking at me.
“No problem.” A said politely.
I followed her through the house to a back room.
There were 5 large plastic storage bins stacked in the corner.
Ms Johson pulled down the access to the attic.
“You can just slide them to the side once they’re up there.” She instructed.
I proceeded to move the boxes, one at a time, as they actually WERE quite heavy.
I finished moving them, the entire time, being watched by Ms Johnson.
“Mark,” She addressed me as I shut the attic door.
“Yes, Ms Johnson?” I replied nervously.
“You aren’t-“ she paused, and seemed to be deciding whether or not to say something. “You aren’t ‘doing anything’ to those girls, are you?”
I was stunned!
I composed myself though, as to not cause alarm.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“I mean letting yourself be seen AND touched by such young girls, you aren’t ‘taking advantage’ of them, are you?” She asked stearnly.
What?! How could she think that I was the one taking advantage?!
If only she knew just HOW MUCH ‘advantage’ was being taken of me!
I composed myself.
“Ms Johnson, my little sister and her friends can be very persuasive.” Was all I could think to say.
“Hey Mark? Ms J?” I heard Emily from the hallway.
“Mom called! Her flight gets in early! She’ll be home in 2 hours!”
I turned to Ms Johnson.
“Sorry, I can come back another time and do more-“
She cut me off.
“You’ve done quite enough dear. Besides, I enjoy seeing you ‘do more’ from this window anyway.”
I looked out the window she was talking about, and you could see my bedroom window clearly, as well as seeing INTO my bedroom!
I turned back and she winked.
We got back to the front door and put our shoes back on.
My sister opened the door and then quickly shut it.
She turned to us with huge grin!
“Tanya, Chris! We need to stall and ‘take care’ of Ms Johnson.” She said. “Hurry!” The 3 girls ran back through the house.
I took a peak out the small window by the door, and my heart sank.
Coming up the driveway was a troop of 3 girlscouts with a wagon of boxes.
They appeared to be about 10 or 11!
The doorbell rang.
Emily, Christine and Tanya still weren’t back.
I was hoping the girls would move on and the opportunity for my sister to expose me would pass, but then, the 3 of them came back down the hall towards me.
“All good!” Emily laughed.
She stepped forward and opened the door.
I quickly stepped behind the door to avoid exposure.
“Hi!” My sister greeted the 3 scouts.
“Hi! We’re selling girl-scout-cookies for the ‘Fall-Into-Helping-Hands organization’. Would you like to buy some?” I heard one of the girls ask.
“Oh! You are?” Emily said politely.
“Yes, Ma’am. Are you interested?” The girl asked.
I looked at Christine who winked at me.
“Sure, but my money is at my house there. We were just visiting over here.” Emily explained.
“Would you like to follow us over there?” She asked.
“Sure! Thanks!” The young girls replied.
“Great! Give us one second. And don’t call me ‘ma’am’.” Emily said.
Emily closed the door slightly and turned to us.
“Well, here we go.” She winked at me, but I just felt defeated.
She opened the door and Emily stepped out first followed by Tanya.
Christine turned to me and smiled
“Come on Mark, haha!” She grabbed my wrist and pulled me out onto the front porch.
I was momentarily blinded by the bright sun.
My eyes adjusted to see the 3 young girlscouts staring wide eyed at me.
Christine shut Ms Johnson’s door behind us.
“Oh my god!”
“There’s a naked boy with you!”
“We can see his weiner!”
“Oooooooo! Hahahaha!”
I looked around our neighborhood.
Fortunately, no one was out to witness my exposure to these young girls.
“Why is he naked?!” The little Asian girl asked.
“This is my brother, Mark. He just likes being naked. Especially around girls.” Emily turned and winked at me.
I was trembling with nerves and embarassment.
“Come on, our house is over here.” Emily led us back across Ms Johnson’s driveway to our house.
Though the walk was short, the girls got off a barrage of questions and comments.
“Why do you like being naked?”
“I’ve never seen a naked boy before!”
“Wow! So that’s what a weiner looks like! Cool!”
“I thought they were smaller than that. I don’t think the boys at school have weiners like that!”
“I like the way it points up!”
We made it to our house and Emily opened the door.
We got inside and Emily went to the kitchen.
“Why do you like being naked?” The little blonde girl asked.
“Yeah, Mark. Why DO you like being naked?” Christine teased me.
“I- I-“ I honestly didn’t know how to answer.
“Mark has to do whatever we say.” Christine said.
“And we told him to get naked, so, here he is.”
The girls all smiled wide and shared excited looks with eachother.
“You have to do whatever they say?” The little redheaded girl asked.
“Yup. He sure does! Watch! Mark, do 5 jumping jacks.” Christine said.
I hesitated for a moment.
She didn’t have the Totem, but I was so defeated at this point.
I stepped back and proceeded to do the exercise.
My hard cock slapped my abs with each jump, making the girls howl and squeel with delight.
I stopped and the girls cheered.
“So cool!” The little Asian girl giggled.
“Why is it pointing up?” The redhaired girl asked.
“It does that when he’s embarassed.” Tanya said.
“I thought it was when he’s excited?” Christine teased.
Emily reappeared from the kitchen.
“Ok, what kind of cookies do you have?” She asked sweetly.
The little brunette girl finally took her eyes off of me and looked at my sister.
I just stared up at the ceiling, letting the girls’ voices drone on in the background.
I again replayed all of the events that had taken place this weekend.
All of the events that WOULD be taking place in the coming weeks.
What was my life turning into?
(Don’t move)
I felt Christine’s voice in my head.
I turned my attention back to the girls in front of me.
It was a surreal scene.
Christine lowered the Totem from her mouth and stood behind the little redhaired girl,
Emily behind the little brunette girl,
And Tanya behind the little Asian girl.
It was like smaller versions of themselves.
“So, what do you girls think?” Emily asked.
“What do you mean?” The little brunette girl asked.
“This is your first time seeing a naked boy, right?” Christine asked.
“Yeah?” The little redhaired girl said.
“Well, what do you think?” Emily asked again.
The little girls seemed to really be contemplating this question.
“Mark won’t move, so you can get up close if you want. He won’t mind.” Tanya winked at me, knowing I couldn’t move.
The little versions of my sister and her friends smiled bashfully and shared quick, excited looks with one another.
“Just pretend he’s like a big Ken doll. Haha!” Christine chuckled.
With this statement, the girls all stepped forward, circling me and giggling as they examined me from every angle.
I felt like a piece of meat.
The little redhead was the first to make a move.
“My Ken doll doesn’t have one of these.” She gently ran her index finger along my shaft.
My penis twitched and she pulled her hand away.
“Oh!” She gasped.
“Haha!” The little brunette girl copied her friend, brushing the bottom of my penis with her finger.
It tickled, and again my penis jumped.
“That’s funny!” She said.
The little Asian girl poked my balls with her finger.
It was so embarassing!
These girls seemed to be examining my genitals as though it were a strange animal.
The little red headed girl again ran her index finger along the underside of my penis causing it to pulse again.
“Haha! Cool!” She repeated this motion again and again!
“Ooooo!” The little Asian girl snd the brunette were now checking out my ass.
I felt there delicate hands gently run along my cheeks.
I clenched reflexively, and my muscles in my legs tensed.
“Oooooooo!” More impressed noises from the girls.
I looked at my sister and her friends, begging for them to stop this.
Emily looked into my eyes, and I could tell she knew I wanted this to stop.
She smiled and mouthed the words “sorry” and allowed the exploration of my body to continue.
I think they were enjoying watching the, essentially, mini-versions of themselves explore my naked body.
In spite of being helpless in my situation, the fact that my sister and her friends were just allowing these girls to explore me at their own pace did have me curious.
How would this proceed?
How would this end??
I didn’t have to ponder those questions long, as the little redheaded girl figured it out first.
I felt the tiny delicate hand wrap around my penis and looked down.
She squeezed gently.
Reflexively, my penis twitched in her hand.
“Oooo! Haha!” She squeezed again.
She tugged downward, making my penis point straight out.
I tensed and my penis pulled back upwards.
She then slowly and gently began moving her hand up and down, up and down.
With each slow, gentle tug, my penis pulsed.
My whole body shuttered.
The little Asian girl and the little brunette laughed and moved next to the redhead to see what she was doing.
“It feels fun!” She said squeezing gently.
The little Asian girl then took hold of my penis as the redhead let go and mimicked the actions of her friend, gently moving her hand along my shaft.
“Oooooooooo.” I let out a soft moan.
The brunette giggled. “This is naughty! Haha!”
“Wow! It feels so cool!” The little Asian girl kept slowly tugging my penis.
I was in shame and shock, but I was also feeling something else.
That familiar pleasant tingle and pressure was building.
“I wanna feel!” The brunette took hold of my shaft as the Asian girl let go.
She too, gently squeezed a couple times before slowly moving her hand in gentle strokes.
The slow, deliberate pace was unlike anything I was used too.
I stared up at the ceiling, trying to pretend my situation was ANYTHING other than what it actually was.
“Eeewwww! Haha! His weiner is getting slippery!” I heard the brunette girl say.
I looked down as she pulled her hand away.
My cock was shining with precum.
“Don’t worry.” Tanya said, “that just means you are getting him- close.” I looked at my sister and her friends who were still just watching.
“Close to what?” The little redhead girl poked my cock and pulled her finger away, pulling a string of precum along with it.
“Think of it like pumping a squirt gun.” Emily said.
I looked at her, pleading with my eyes to make this stop, but it was clear that they intended on letting these girls ‘figure things out’.
“Squirt gun.” The little redhead girl muttered as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft again.
She began stroking slowly and deliberately, my precum allowing her hand to slide easily along my shaft.
The wet ‘slipping’ noise began as she kept a steady pace.
I involuntarily began shaking.
The little girl stopped and looked up at me.
My penis pulsed with my own heart beat.
The girl seemed confused by my breathing.
But she was smiling wide.
The little Asian girl took over and continued stroking, faster this time!
My precum allowed for instant lubrication for her strokes.
The redheaded girl looked at her hand and smelled it!
The little brunette girl watched excitedly.
Tanya disappeared into the kitchen.
“It smells sweet! Haha!” The little redhead said as Tanya reappeared, carrying paper towel.
She wiped the little redheaded girl’s hand for her and stood by with more, waiting for the inevitable.
The little Asian girl suddenly found her pacing-as well as finding the G-spot on the underside of my shaft.
I began breathing heavy and felt every muscle in my body contract.
Emily realized this and smiled.
I didn’t want this to be happening!
I closed my eyes and tried to detach.
But when I closed my eyes, images of my naked sister and her friends filled my mind!
“Nooooooo.” I quietly gasped as I opened my eyes again.
The Asian girl’s thumb slid over my G-spot one time.
Two times.
Three times.
On the fourth, I lost it.
A thick white rope of semen shot from my penis!
The little Asian girl let go and gasped.
Another rope shot forth, spattering the wood floor of my house’s entrance way.
I looked at all the girls’ faces and closed my eyes in an attempt to hault my orgasm.
Instantly, I saw my sister, Tanya and Christine-naked in my mind!
I felt another surge of orgasm shoot through my body!
I opened my eyes again.
My cock twitched and shot 2 more thick white ropes onto the floor.
All I could do was stand there as semen continued to dribble from my slowly deflating penis.
I looked at the little girls standing beside me, then up at my sister and her friends.
Tanya held the Totem up to her mouth.
(Release) I heard her command in my head.
I didn’t even bother to cover up. I walked over to Tanya and took the roll of paper towel from her and proceeded to kneel down and start to wipe the floor.
Tanya took more paper towel and wiped the girls’ hands.
“Wow!”
“That was so cool!”
“Ok girls,” Emily said. “I’m glad we could let you ‘play’ with my brother, but we have to clean up now, so I’m afraid it’s time for you to go.
The girls obviously launched into a flurry of protests and begging, but my sister and Tanya ushered them outside
“I can’t believe we got to play with a big boy’s weiner!”
I heard as the door closed.
Christine knelt down beside me with more paper towel and began helping me clean up.
“You ok, Marky?” She asked, her voice dripping with fake concern.
“No.” I said plainly.
“Awwwww. What’s wrong?” She asked.
“Like you care?!” I said it coldly and stearnly.
“Yes, Mark. Because I do.”
Christine’s voice was now sweet and sincere.
I continued cleaning.
“It’s just fun.” She said, trying to lighten the mood.
But I didn’t want to just let this one go.
“It isn’t ‘fun’ for me. You guys are one thing, and my classmates-the neighbor-MY HEADMISTRESS!” I decided to unload.
“But those were girls that I don’t know!” I pointed to the door. “Girls that had no idea what it was that they were doing! Girls that shouldn’t know about or do things like that!” I was actually really upset.
I looked into Christine’s eyes.
The green fire that burned there was less, ‘playful’ than usual. It felt more subdued and ‘warm’.
“Honestly,” she said. “I don’t always like putting you in those situations.” She sat back on her knees. “At first, it was fun-being in control of you like that. I mean, it IS fun, I’m not going to lie. But I’m not a monster, Mark. Neither are Tanya or Emily.”
I now felt like an asshole for some reason.
I know my sister wouldn’t do anything to ‘hurt’ me.
“Listen,” Christine said. “I’ll let you in on a little secret.” She scooted over next to me.
“As confident as Emily is, we’re still learning. She doesn’t like to admit it, but we’ve only scratched the surface of these, ‘gifts’.” She paused.
“We only started researching it a couple months ago after we started having these weird dreams.”
She stood up and watched as I sopped up the last bit of cum from the floor.
“Weird dreams? Like the one from last night?” I asked.
Christine scrunched up her nose.
“Kinda? But, darker? Like, darker feeling.” She said.
She shook her head and sighed.
“We’ll probably talk about it later. Like I said, still learning. Haha.” She chuckled lightly.
I stood up and carried the paper towel to the kitchen.
I threw it in the trash and washed my hands.
I turned and Christine was right in front if me.
“You really don’t need to worry about Emily, Tanya or I ever hurting you.” She stepped even closer to me, almost letting my flaccid penis hit her stomach.
“Afterall,” she rested her head on my chest. “You’re our main source of power.”
I smelled her hair.
That sweet, unknowably ‘fruity’ scent.
We heard the front door open and she stepped back.
My sister and Tanya entered the kitchen where we were standing.
Emily let out an exasperated sigh. “Jeez!”
“Getting those girls to calm down and stand together so we could ‘trance them out’ was so much harder than it has been.” Tanya said.
“It’s because it was just the 2 of us.” Emily said.
“Good job on the front floor you guys.” She added.
I was feeling exhausted.
“Can I go lay down for a bit?” I asked.
Emily looked at the clock.
“Yeah. A nap sounds good.” She said.
“We still have time to get the house in order before mom gets home, even WITH a nap.”
“Cool.” I headed to the stairs and picked up my clothes by the front door.
I got to my room and tossed them in the hamper.
I collapsed in my bed, pulled the covers up and was out.

I suddenly felt like I was falling!
There was no up, no down.
Just darkness.
I could feel my pulse racing, but then I realized how familiar this felt.
I remembered last night!
I remembered my sister’s voice-her words!
(Picture my body.) I thought.
I suddenly felt like I was being plunged underwater as my body took shape, forming out of cool blue light.
I looked down at my hands.
(Oh! Cool!)
I looked around, there was still just blackness.
(Hello?) I called out.
I then remembered that my sister and her friends had been in bed with me last night.
(Shit. I guess I’m on my own.)
I had no idea what to do though.
I remembered the sensation I’d felt when Christine touched me, that mild ‘electric’ pulse.
I focused on that feeling.
I felt an intense, but pleasurable sensation in my ‘center’.
I relaxed.
Again, I focused on that feeling.
The pleasurable sensation felt orgasmic this time, and I watched as a wave of energy pulsed outward from my body into the ether.
(Whoa! Haha!) I thought.
I repeated this over and over.
It just felt so good!
I don’t know how many times I did this, as each time, the feeling was amazing!
Out of the darkness, I saw it.
A white dot of light.
It divided into a yellow, red, and purple dot of light.
The dots then took on the forms of 3 petite, naked female figures.
(Mark?) I felt Christine’s voice in my head as the red figure floated up to me. Christine’s emerald eyes taking shape on her face.
(What have you done?!) I heard Emily’s voice echo as the purple figure floated up to me, Emily’s cool blue eyes filling me with a sense of dread.
(What are we going to do?) Tanya’s voice echoed as the yellow figure floated up to us.
(Em! Look what I can do!) I thought.
I focused on that orgasmic feeling again and a wave of blue energy pulsed forth from my body.
The girls’ forms all trembled and curled up, writhing as the wave passed through them.
(Mark! Stop! You don’t know what you’re doing!) My sister’s voice echoed.
(What do you mean? It feels awesome!) I thought as I focused again and sent another wave of orgasmic energy forth.
(Guys, look!) Tanya’s voice echoed as her astral body pointed to a pin point of light in the darkness.
It was a pale pink dot of light.
Suddenly, I felt that orgasmic feeling building up inside of me, but it was too fast, it was actually painful!
(Is that?!) Christine’s voice echoed.
(On Mark! Hurry!) Emily’s voice echoed.
All 3 of the girls’ astral bodies floated up to me and embraced me!
There was a loud rushing sound and another feeling of falling, coupled with that overwhelming orgasmic sensation!
I opened my eyes.
I was in bed.
I moved my arm, but then saw that Christine was laying next to me.
I took a moment and saw that Emily and Tanya were on my left.
I sat up, and felt a sticky slimy mess between my torso and my sheets.
I gently peeled them back, revealing Emily, Christine and Tanya’s naked bodies!
I wiped the cum from my torso onto my sheets and gently crawled over Christine to get out of my bed.
I looked back at the girls on my bed.
Christine was laying on her back, giving me a full view of her petite naked frame.
Emily was rolled over facing away from me, spooning with Tanya, giving me a great view of her toned little ass.
I took the sheets downstairs and through them in the wash.
I then went back upstairs and hopped in the shower.
I was almost done when I heard my bathroom door open.
I was expecting Christine again, but the curtain flew back revealing my naked little sister.
She had a stange combination of fear and anger on her face.
“Room. Now.” She said coldly before exiting the bathroom.

I got out dried off and walked into her room, which was open.
The girls were getting dressed, much to my disappointment.
“Do you think it’ll get through? We didn’t have time to ward! He had aleady called to it before we got to him!” Tanya said, pulling up her fishnets.
“Who thought he’d be able to get out there on his own?!.” Christine said buttoning up her skirt.
“I don’t know! Assuming he started manifesting as soon as he hit the Astral, he could have been calling it for half an hour!” Emily said, pulling on a heavy metal t-shirt.
The girls looked at me as I stood naked in my sister’s doorway.
“Mark.” Emily said thoughtfully, but stearnly. “What do you remember after falling asleep when you went up to take your nap?”
“It was just like last night.” I said. “I laid down, closed my eyes, and- ‘whoosh!’”
“Ok, then what?” Emily asked.
“I focused on my body until I had one. Like you told me last night.” I said.
“That’s- actually-impressive.” Christine said.
Emily shot her a look.
“Ok. Then what?”
“I kind of floated there until I remembered how awesome it felt when you guys touched me like that. So I thought about that and got that feeling again.” I said.
“That’s when those, ‘pulses’ started coming from me.”
“And how many ‘pulses’ did you do?” Emily asked.
I closed my eyes and tried to remember that sensation.
“1,2,3-“ I recalled as best I could. “8? I think?”
Emily closed her eyes and seemed to be doing some kind of calculation in her head.
She opened her eyes and sighed.
“Fuck.” She said plainly.
“Do you think that was enough?” Tanya asked.
“With the pleasure spell we cast on him? As well as the fact that he didn’t have ANY wards protecting him? Yeah. I think that’s enough.” Emily said.
“But we can’t do anything about that right now.”
“What is going on? What did I do wrong?” I asked.
Emily sighed.
“There’s a lot that I don’t think you’d be able to understand. But I’ll try to explain it to you.
That first time we brought you to the Astral Plane, WE pulled you there.” Emily gestured to herself and her friends. “And since we were the ones who did it, we able to take precautions and set up the propper protection spells- Wards.” She waited for me to acknowledge some level of understanding.
I nodded.
“Those ‘wards’ are used to sheild and protect us from things on the Astral that might not be, ‘friendly.” She said.
“Negs.” Christine added.
“Negative energy entities.” Tanya clarified.
“Not JUST Negs though. There are other highly powerful firces out there that the wards sheild us from. But I believe what you, dear brother, managed to attract is something entirely different.” Emily said.
“Right before we pulled you out, do you remember that feeling?” She asked.
“Yeah. It was crazy! It was like the most intense feeling of pleasure I’ve ever felt, but it also-“ I struggled to find the word I wanted to use.
“Hurt.” Emily said.
“Yeah.” I said.
It fit what I was trying to describe perfectly.
“That’s the Id.” Emily said.
“An entity that feeds on the base desires of the human psyche. It’s pure pleasure. But I mean, PURE pleasure.”
“And not all pleasure is good.” Tanya said.
“Let’s just be careful on the Astral for awhile.” Christine said.
“Yeah.” My sister sighed and stretched. “Let’s go watch some TV.” Emily said.
We walked downstairs and sat on the couch.
I sat in the middle, naked.
Christine sat on my left, and Tanya sat on my right.
Emily relaxed on the giant ottoman in front of me.
We got engrossed in a hilarious Japanese gameshow and didn’t even think about the time until we heard the front door open.
“Kids, I’m home!” My mom’s voice called out.
Last edited by NudeBaG on Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Thanks for the fantastic Christmas gift, NudeBag! I'm so glad you were able to post this chapter after all. Needless to say, it was brilliant. The embarrassment continues for Mark. I love when Mark is exposed to more and more girls and his cumming is always epic. I'm assuming the school scene will be next and I can't wait to see what happens with the new dress code for Mark. A tour de force chapter for sure.