Magic

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Trundle

Re: Magic

Post by Trundle »

Another chapter so soon, what a brilliant surprise!

More great stuff, it's so well written. I love how we're getting different perspectives during crucial moments, it makes the whole thing more embarrassing and excruciating for poor Mark.

Can't wait for more!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Thank you so much, Jeepman89 and Trundle😊
I’m glad people are enjoying my story.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Magic Part 20: Monday Is A School Day (A multi-chapter mini saga Part 5)

“What class is next?” Christine asked.
“Gym.” I sighed.
“Oooooooooh! This should be fun!” Emily said. “Lead the way!” She adjusted my bag on her shoulder along with her own.
I stood and followed my classmates to the gymnasium as my sister and her friends followed behind.
“Do you girls have gym clothes?” Carly asked.
“Shoot! No. We didn’t think to bring any.” Emily said.
“You could borrow some of mine.” Kai said. “You girls are about my size.”
“Really?! Thanks!” Christine said.
“And I think there are extra shoes too!” Kai added.
“Great! Thanks!” Tanya said.
We got to the hallway leading to the gymnasium, and the girls all split off into the Girls’ lockerroom.
Usually, I’d go into the Mens’ lockerroom and change into my own gym shorts and t shirt, but with the new ‘rules’, I figured I would just go ahead and go into the gymnasium.
I entered the gym and dropped my bag by the door.
Ms Johanson was doing stretches under one of the basketball hoops.
“This is a change.” She said, glancing at the clock. “Usually, you’re a little late.” She looked back at me as I approached.
She was on the ground, legs spread wide as she was doing alternating toe touches.
Even though Ms Johanson was in her early to mid 40’s, she was in FANTASTIC shape!
Probably the best looking ‘W’oman I’d ever seen.
Her face did show some age, but not her body!
Her hair was still a vibrant red, and I don’t think she dyed it yet.
Her legs were toned, muscular, and smooth.
The thought immediately popped into my head.
If you lined Christine, Kat, Ashley and Ms Johanson up, it would be like looking at a timeline of sorts.
Ms Johanson continued her spread-legged toe touches, and I couldn’t help noticing the indent in the crotch of her black spandex shorts.
“You’ve got some nerve.” She said stearnly.
“I-I’m sorry?” At first I thought she caught me staring, but then, she nodded at MY crotch.
I looked down and my throbbing penis looked back up at me.
“I-I’m sorry Ms Johanson!” I quickly covered up with my hands as best I could.
“Uh uh!” Ms Johanson stood up.
“No covering up.”
I placed my hands back by my sides.
I made a bold move.
“I’ll be right back. I’ll just go to the Mens’ lockerroom and take care of it, and be right back!” As soon as the words left my mouth, I regretted it.
Ms Johanson stood up and placed one hand on her forehead and one hand on her hip.
“MR GRAYHART! You did NOT just suggest what I THINK you just suggested?! Did you?!” She scolded.
“No! I- I didn’t mean-“ I stammered.
“Mark,” Ms Johanson sighed. “Go run laps.”
I began jogging around the gymnasium.
“Run until I TELL YOU to stop!” She called after me.
I jogged at my usual pace.
In the echo of the gymnasium, I became very aware of my running patturn.
2 faint slaps, then a third less noticable slap.
I realized it was my foot falls, followed by the sound of my hard penis slapping my abs!
“Flap, Flap, Slap! Flap, Flap, Slap!”
I completed 2 full laps when Emily, Christine and Tanya entered the gym, followed by Kai, Victoria, Sam, Carly, Kat, Anna, Erica, Sara, Summer, June, Allisson, Penny, Eva, Abby, Jessy and Ella.
My classmates lined up and spaced themselves out for warm up stretches with Ms Johanson.
“Mark!” Ms Johanson called to me. “Come join the class for stretching!”
I jogged over to join my classmates.
Emily, Tanya and Christine stood next to Ms Johanson.
My hard cock was throbbing from my run and I was panting, causing everyone to look at me.
Ms Johanson sighed and shook her head at my still fully erect state.
“Alright class, arm stretches first.”
We followed along as Ms Johanson guided us through our stretch routine.
When it came to the standing toe-touches, I couldn’t help but look up at my classmates butts in front of me.
I always took advantage of this position, but as I bent over I looked back between my legs.
Kai, Anna, Victoria and Erica were all looking up at MY ass!
I felt myself blush and looked back down at the floor.
“Ok!” Ms Johanson called. “Jumping jacks!”
We all started jumping, and of course, the sound of my hard cock slapping my abs caused the girls to begin giggling uncontrollably.
I took advantage of this exercise as well, watching the chests of some of my more ‘endowed’ classmates bounce as we jumped.
With every bounce, my balls bounced and my cock hit my abs.
The sensation made me feel like I was getting close to cumming!
I slowed my pace, and fell out of rhythm with my classmates.
Ms Johanson noticed and gave me a look.
I refocused and corrected my form.
“Ok! Now, lets get the heart pumping, 10 laps!” Ms Johanson walked over to the equipment closet as we started to jog around the gym.
I was already starting to breathe heavy, as I had already run quite a bit earlier.
As before, my cock hit my abs with every step.
Some of my classmates passed me multiple times, as running without shoes was difficult.
I WAS doing it, I knew HOW to do it, but that didn’t make it any easier.
“Come on, slow poke! Haha!” Emily teased as she passed.
“That looks really funny!” Christine jogged up next to me.
“Why are you guys running?” I asked.
“Might was well get some exercise while we’re here, besides,” Christine ran a bit ahead of me and turned to jog backwards in front of me for a bit. “seeing your big weiner bounce around like that is HILARIOUS! Hahaha!” She turned back around and ran to catch up to Emily.
My eyes immediately locked onto her toned little butt as she ran.
“Nice ass!” Tanya ran up next to me.
My cock was still slapping against my abs.
“Hahahaha! SO funny!” Tanya laughed. “You’ve got a nice ass, but I definitely like seeing your weiner bounce around more! Though, I guess it’s not bouncing right now! Haha!”
We continued to run.
It was true.
Right now, I was so hard that my cock was pointing straight up, and it was rigid enough that it wasn’t bouncing back to slap my abs any more.
“Jeez, Mark! Your weiner is so hard!” Tanya seemed genuinely surprised.
“I wonder if you’re gonna get in trouble? Haha!” She turned and ran to catch up to Christine.
It was true, the thought had occurred to me.
Was Ms Johanson just gonna make me run laps all class?
That seemed unreasonable.
But I had an erection, a direct violation of the new rules.
My other instructors had punished this offense in some humiliating way.
I kept running along with my classmates and my sister and her friends, being subjected to relentless taunting and teasing.

We completed our laps, and regrouped under the basketball hoop where we had stretched.
I intended to kneel down, but my legs gave out and I fell hard on my ass with a ‘Slap’ on the planked floor.
“Mr Grayhart, are you alright?” Ms Johanson asked.
I was still trying to catch my breath.
As I laid there on the gym floor, I looked around at all my classmates-their smooth legs and pert butts in their tight gym shorts.
My cock twitched and a bead of precum dripped from the head.
I slowly stood up, rubbing my ass where I had fallen on it.
My legs still felt like jelly.
Reflexively, and due to the pain of my fall, I placed my hands on my lower back and leaned backwards in an attempt to pop my back.
This action ultimately looked like I was thrusting my hard penis at Ms Johanson!
My back did crack, and resulted in everyone, Ms Johanson included, to focus their attention on me.
All eyes immediately dropped to throbbing penis, which was the hardest and biggest it had been all day!
Mouths dropped open, eyes widened, and gasps of shock spread through my classmates.
The girls all knew the new rules-
and I was breaking one right now.
Ms Johanson had a look on her face that I couldn’t place.
Her mouth was open in surprise, her eyes were narrow and focused, and her eye brows were only slightly angled down.
Like a look of angry shock.
Emily, Tanya and Christine were still standing beside Ms Johanson, and all had excited looks on their faces, wondering what would happen next.
Ms Johanson took a deep breath and composed herself.
She closed her eyes and placed her hand on her forehead.
She stayed like this for a moment.
“Mark,” she said, still closing her eyes and holding her hand on her forehead.
“This morning, when we instructors were told to ‘punish’ you in any way we see fit, I admit, I had trouble coming up with a punishment that wouldn’t be considered ‘cruel.’ That is to say, they all consisted of prolongued physical activity, that could result in injury.” Ms Johanson paused, still closing her eyes and still holding her hand on her forehead.
“I am NOT a fan of corporal punishment. At lunch, when the other instructors told me about how THEY’D handled your ‘insubordination’, I was honestly shocked.” Ms Johanson placed her hands on her hips.
“But rules are rules.” She sighed.
She looked down at my engorged penis.
“Can you not make it go down on your own?” She asked.
She then realized what that might imply.
“I MEAN, can you not control yourself?!!”
I stood there in dumb silence with everyone staring at me.
I focused and really TRIED to make it go down.
But the fact was, I hadn’t cum since that morning.
The spell that my sister and her friends had cast made it so that I could cum ‘infinitely’!
I had been teased ALL DAY!
There was no way I was going to be able to ‘will’ my erection away.
“I-I’m sorry.” Was all I could say.
Ms Johanson shook her head.
“Well then, today’s activity may require some, ‘modifications’.”
Ms Johanson walked back to the supply closet.
Christine, Tanya and Emily walked up behind me.
“Is she not going to punish you for having a big boner?” Christine asked sweetly.
“Yeah, what was that about? Is your Gym instructor a pacifist?” Tanya asked.
“Maybe she’s not a ‘pacifist’, but she might also not be a ‘sadomasochist’.” Emily sighed.
Ms Johanson wheeled out a large canvas bin filled with red rubber balls.
She wheeled the bin over to the basketball goal behind me.
“While this game has been frowned upon in the recent past, it hasn’t been banned outright, as Wicker Creek falls under ‘unique’ regulations.” Ms Johanson picked up one of the red rubber balls.
She squeezed it between her hands before turning and gracefully taking the position of professional pitcher.
She raised one leg and tucked the ball to her chest.
I took the opportunity to ogle her a bit.
Her tight shorts rode up a bit as she raised her leg, revealing the smooth start of her firm butt cheek!
In a fluid motion, she dropped her leg, turned her body and threw the ball at the far wall!
The red ball was a red blur!
‘Poit!’ The ball struck the wall and bounced back.
Ms Johanson jumped in the air and caught it!
She landed and held the ball up.
“We’re going to be playing a modified version of Dodge Ball today.”
Everyone smiled and whispered excitedly.
“Mr Grayhart, I hope you’re sufficiently warmed up. Please stand against that wall.” Ms Johanson said.
I walked over to the wall.
“Please stand to face the class.” She said.
I turned.
There were giggles as I turned and reveiled my erect penis to everyone.
“Now then, everyone take up a ball. We’re going to play dodge ball, but Mark will be the only one dodging!” Ms Johanson smirked.
My classmates rushed the bin filled with balls.
“Mark, ready yourself!” Ms Johanson commanded.
I faced my classmates.
They were all smiles and giggles.
Everyone had a ball in hand.
“We’re not really going to be keeping score or anything like that, and this isn’t a standard dodgeball game. Mark, you cannot catch the balls OR throw them back, only dodging.” Ms Johanson said.
Then what was the point?
Was this my punishment?
To just be a target?
As if reading my mind, Ms Johanson spoke again.
“This will help you girls with hand-eye coordination, and it will help Mark with stamina, flexibility, and cardio work.” She turned to Emily, Tanya and Christine.
“You girls can join in as well. Take up a ball.” Ms Johanson gestured to the bin.
Emily, Tanya and Christine giddily ran over and grabbed some balls.
The girls all lined up in front of me.
I felt like I was facing a firing squad, which I guess wasn’t far from the truth.
“Ready? Begin!” Ms Johanson called out.
There was a brief pause as I tried to guage where the first ball was going to come from.
Emily pulled her arm back first.
I got ready to dodge, just as I noticed a ball coming at my crotch from the right!
I moved just in time as the ball zipped passed my cock and hit the wall behind me!
3 balls flew at me at once!
I used my athleticism and jumped and twisted in the air, dodging all 3!
“Oh!” Ms Johanson and a few other girls gasped at my artful dodge.
I kept this up for a while.
My cock was throbbing from all the jolting and bouncing.
I knew my ass was jiggling too, as I heard comments whenever I would turn or twist away.
My body was turning red with shame as I couldn’t control what was bouncing.
I began panting and slipped on the smooth floor.
A misstep!
I felt a ball strike my thigh with a hard ‘thwack!’
It stung, but not nearly as much as the next one, which smacked the underside of my cock and caught my balls as well!
“Ah!” I gasped.
There was a sudden barrage of balls striking me all over!
I stood up as the girls gathered the balls again.
I grasped my penis to ease the pain, but Ms Johanson saw this as a ‘naughty’ act.
“Mark! Ah, ah, ah! Hands off your privates!” She declared.
Another wave of red balls flew at me!
I did a cartwheel and dodged all but one that struck me hard in the stomach!
The “game” continued for another 15 minutes or so.
I was panting now, and as another wave of balls flew at me, I had no more energy to dodge with.
They hit me all over.
My thighs, my abs, my chest, my face, and of course, my cock.
I was stinging all over and covered in red marks where I had been hit.
“Ok everyone! Good game all around.” Ms Johanson called.
I realized as things died down that I wasn’t the only one who was panting.
My classmates were also out of breath.
I looked at Emily, Tanya and Christine, who were smiling, giggling and breathing heavy like the rest of us.
I straightened up and stretched.
I was definitely going to be sore tomorrow.
Gym class wasn’t usually THIS intense, and I hoped this wouldn’t become a regular part of it.
We heard the phone in Ms Johanson’s office ring.
“Everyone stretch or walk or run laps while I answer the phone.” Ms Johanson walked back to her office.
I don’t know why, but being naked in every room of my school filled me with a strange sense of shame each time.
“Ah!” I felt that sudden orgasmic pain again!
I looked at Emily, Tanya and Christine.
They were clenching their legs together.
I looked at my classmates.
A few of them were squirming as well.
Emily looked at me and nodded.
She, Christine and Tanya slipped out the side door of the gym.
“You ok, Mark?” Kai asked.
“Did we hurt your big peepee?” Sam asked mockingly.

Emily’s perspective:

We had just finished a great game of dodgeball!
Poor Mark was being put through the ringer today.
“You guys realize Mark hasn’t lost it since this morning? Haha! Looking at his cock, he must be ready to burst!” Christine said.
“I know! I don’t think we’ve seen it THIS big and hard before!” Tanya giggled.
“I know we’ve been trying not to use our powers too much to avoid being noticed, but do you think we should make him lose it like he did this morning? You know we can do it from a distance.” I said.
“Oooooo! You think we should? I mean, it’s WAY more fun doing it with my own hands, but his reaction would be so funny!” Christine said.
“HIS reaction? What about Ms Johanson’s reaction?! What do you think she’d do?” I asked.
Suddenly, I felt that orgasmic pressure in my pelvis!
“Aaaah!” All three of us moaned.
“Aaah!”
“Whaaaa-?”
“Hssssss.”
We looked around.
Mark’s classmates seemed to be reacting as well!
“Seriously?!” Christine gasped.
“Now?!” Tanya moaned.
I looked at Mark.
He had a knowing look on his face.
I nodded.
“Let’s go!” I sighed.
The 3 of us slipped out the side of the gym.
“It’s coming from around the back there! Behind where Ms Johanson’s office is!” Christine said.
“Ok, good! It feels like it’s just one this time!” I said.
We rounded the corner outside the gymnasium and saw it hovering by one of the upper windows!
It was a tall, light blue skinny female figure with large round wings!
“Let’s do this!” Christine whispered, sticking her hand down the front of her borrowed gym shorts.
“Wait!” I said. “We can’t go back to the gym class with burned up shorts!”
“Then what do we do?!” Tanya asked.
I sighed and looked around.
The coast was clear, so I slid the shorts and panties down and off!
“Em! Are you serious?!” Tanya gasped.
“Do you have a better idea?!” I said.
Tanya and Christine both nervously slid their shorts and panties off.
The rush was incredible- feeling the air on my exposed privates- it felt naughty, but good-like, REALLY good.
“Whao!” Christine gasped.
I turned and saw that she was already glowing red!
“Wha-? How?!” Tanya whispered, also glowing yellow!
I looked down and saw that I was glowing purple!
We hadn’t even started touching ourselves!
Was this just the result of stripping in public?!!
“Ssssssssssso much embarrasment! Ssssssso much shame! Ssssssssssso many lussssstful thoughts! This energy is deliciousssssssss!” The Sacral Feeder spoke with an exaggerated lisp of sorts.
“It just spoke!” Tanya gasped.
“We’ve heard them talk before now, don’t let it shake you up! We have to take it down!” I whispered.
We looked around one more time.
We rounded the corner, the 3 of us, bottomless and outside Mark’s school!
“Hey! Blue bitch!” I called out. It was just the first thing that came to mind.
The skinny figure turned to face us.
I then noticed that what I had thought were wings were actually it’s insane, disproportionately large breasts, which it had flung over it’s shoulders to use AS wings!
“Whaaaaa-???!!!!” The Sacral Feeder seemed stunned by our half nudity.
“Oh my! Delicioussssssss exhibitionisssssssssstssssss!” The creature hissed.
It then bent it’s arms at the elbows and reached behind it’s lower back!
It began pinching the nipples of it’s ‘breast wings’!
I felt the energy being pulled from my slit!
“Aaaaah!” I gasped and thrust my hand to my crotch!
I focussed my energy and began rubbing my clit!
I heard soft moans from my left and right, and knew Christine and Tanya were doing the same!
The Sacral Feeder snarled and hissed!
“What’sssssss thissssssssssss?! You can ussssssssssssssse Ssssssssssssacral Powersssssss?!”
The fact that we were bottomless and masturbating right outside a school building filled me with excitement and I reached climax in no time!
“Th-that’s right!” Christine gasped.
“Let whatever ‘master’ you have know that the buffet at Wicker Creek is closed!”
We moaned as our auras converged on the Sacral Feeder!
The creature hissed and gasped as it’s huge ‘breast wings’ fell off and evaporated before they even hit the ground!
“Whaaaa-?!!! How are they sssssssso ssssssstrong?!!!!” The Sacral Feeder vanished.
The 3 of us stood, breathing heavy.
“We’ve got to figure something out!” Tanya said.
“What do you mean? We are the only ones who can fight these things.” Christine said.
“We knew they would probably be active at the school today, that’s why we came, isn’t it?” I reminded them.
“Yeah, but we can’t fight them without either removing our bottoms or destroying whatever bottoms we have on!” Tanya sighed.
I looked down at my exposed private area.
“Yeah, that IS a problem. Constantly casting spells to get out of trouble is exhausting too.
Whatever energy we gain from being around Mark, we lose if we have to manipulate someone’s mind.” I said.
“And how long do we think these things are going to be around? Like, how long are we going to have to fight? It isn’t like we can come to school with Mark everyday, and he’s the main source of, well, EVERYTHING right now!” Tanya said.
“We can figure all this out later.” Christine said sliding her panties back on. “But right now, we should get back to Mark and the Gym Class.”
“Right!” I said, sliding my panties and shorts back up.

Mark’s perspective:

“You ok, Mark?” Kai asked.
“Did we hurt your big peepee?” Sam asked mockingly.
The pleasurable sensation in my penis, balls and pelvis was almost too much!
I hoped that the girls could handle whatever Sacral Feeder was currently around.
Ms Johanson stuck her head out the office door.
“This is going to be a while, so do some stretching, calisthenics or running for the remainder of class!” Ms Johanson called out.
She then shut the door to her office.
All my classmates eyes immediately locked on me!
“Marky, Marky, Marky.” Sam shook her head as she approached me.
“Even though the instructor is away, I think it’s incredibly disrespectful for you to be breaking the rules like this.” Sam tried keeping a straight face, but couldn’t help but smirk.
“Yeah! You’re being REAL naughty! Haha!” Kat teased.
“You know, it’s strange.” Sam said. “We have gym class with you every day, but it’s only just now that I’m seeing how muscular you actually are.”
I blushed at this comment.
“Yeah! And the way you moved while dodging those balls. Very impressive!” Carly added.
“Mark! I have an idea!” Victoria shouted from the pull up bar.
“Can you come over here and spot me while I do some pull ups?”
“Uh, sure.” I said and walked over to the pull up bar.
Victoria placed her wrists in the support straps on the bar.
“Ok, now help me get my form right. I’m not strong enough to lift myself yet.”
I gently grabbed Victoria’s slender waist.
I helped raise her up with every pull up.
She was skinny enough that she weighed almost nothing.
I noticed that as I lifted her, her crotch came level with my face!
Through her spandex shorts, I could make out her slit!
“Um.” Victoria said. “I don’t know if this is right.” She looked at the wrist straps.
“Can you maybe show me how to use these?” She asked.
“Sure.” I said.
Her hands slipped right out and she dropped in front of me.
“Yeah, see? You shouldn’t have been able to slip out of those like that.” I said.
I then jumped up and grabbed the bar with one hand.
With the other, I fastened the wrist strap to the bar.
“See? Then you just put your other wrist in this one and twist. Then grab the bar and you won’t fall.” I hung from the bar and realized everyone was looking at me.
“Oooooooo! Is Mark doing pull ups?” Kat cooed and ran over.
“Yeah! He’s helping me with my form!” Victoria called back.
My other classmates quickly swarmed around me in the pull up bar corner.
“Show us how to do a pull up Mark!” Carly said.
“Yeah!” Sam said.
“Ok. You just-“ I pulled my chin over the bar with ease, and slowly dropped back down.
I was still feeling that intense pressure in my cock.
I hoped everything was alright.
I continued doing pull-ups as my classmates watched.
“And that’s really all there is to it.” I said after about 20 good pull ups.
“What about leg lifts? Can you demonstrate those?” Carly asked.
“Um, sure.” I didn’t think anything of it and straghtened my legs.
I was aware that my cock was rock hard and pointing straight up, but I decided to just focus on demonstrating the exercise and hoped the girls would do their own thing.
I lifted my legs straight up in front of me.
My balls got tucked between my thighs, and the head of my cock tucked into my abs above my naval.
I lowered my legs straight down in perfect form, before lifting them again.
“Ah!” I shuttered.
I’d never done this exercise naked before, let alone in front of my female classmates, and the sensation of tucking my thighs and balls against my penis and abs was having a strange effect!
I did another leg lift and the sensation happened again!
I focused and decided to speed up the demonstration.
I did 8 more in rapid succession.
As I dropped my legs on the last one, there was a clear sticky string of precum dipping between my abs and the head of my penis.
“Ooooooooooh! Haha! What’s going on, Marky?” Victoria asked.
“I think you guys get the idea.” I said nervously.
I tried to pull up to get out of the wrist straps, but after hanging there for all those pull ups and leg lifts, I no longer had the strength!
“Is that? Oh hohohohooooo!” Sam laughed.
My attention was drawn back to the side door of the gymnasium.
Emily, Tanya and Christine were back.
They noticed my classmates and I in the corner and excitedly ran over to us.
They stayed in the back of the group.
“Mark! All I asked you to do was show me how to do a pull up. You don’t have to get so excited! Haha!” Victoria teased.
I looked at Emily, Tanya and Christine.
They were smiling, giggling and whispering to one another.
Christine seemed to be doing most of the talking.
Emily and Tanya smiled and nodded and pushed their way to the front of my classmates.
“Mark, what’s going on?” Emily asked.
“Oh wow! Looks like you are still breaking the rules! Naughty, naughty!” Tanya shook her head.
(Don’t move) Christine’s voice echoed in my head!
“Your brother was showing me how to do pull ups and leg lifts, and it looks like he started to have ‘trouble’ haha!” Victoria laughed.
“Oh no! Mark! You know you aren’t supposed to have a boner in class!” Emily shook her head.
“What do you have to say for yourself?”
“I-“ I was immediately cut off by the feelings in my cock!
It felt like a thousand delicate fingers caressing my penis all over!
I looked to the back of the group and could see Christine glowing a soft red!
She smiled and held up her hand.
She was making a shape as though she were holding something in it!
She moved her wrist side to side, and I felt the incredibly pleasant sensation course through my penis!
Christine was using the powers she had gained from that first ritual!
My body shook as I hung from the bar, still held in place by the wrist straps!
“I-I-I can’t!” I gasped, trembling uncontrollably.
“Can’t what?” Victoria asked.
She then looked directly at my penis, which was still rock hard and now, twitching violently.
“Oh! I’ll help you down! Haha!” Victoria walked directly in front of my spasming cock and wen’t to wrap her arms around my legs to help lift me!
Emily grabbed her arm before she got to me.
“Um, you might want to wait a second. Haha!” She chuckled.
My cock was bouncing up and down!
“Holy shit!” Sam burst out. “Mark, are you-?”
All the teasing I’d gone through since Art Class that morning boiled to head.
There was an intense ringing in my ears and Christine’s ‘magic touch’ finally pushed me over the edge!
“Ahhhhhhhhh!” My body shook and you could hear the metal bar shake against it’s holders in the wall.
A jet of thick, white, hot cum shot from my penis like a rocket!
It sprayed the gym floor with an audible ‘Splat!’
“OH MY GOD!” Carly yelled.
“Holy shit! HOLY SHIT!” Sam yelled.
“Oh! OOOOOOH!” Victoria jumped further back.
I felt Christine’s phantom touch continue pumping along my cock, and it gladly responded with more jets of cum!
I had no control over my body!
“Ah! Ah! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” I was launching 4 foot streamers of cum in front of my classmates and there was nothing I could do!
I felt Christine’s phantom hand leave my penis and my body spasmed a few more times.
“What is all the yelling about?!” Ms Johanson pushed through my classmates.
“Ms J! Watch out!” Carly yelled, but it was too late.
Ms Johanson stepped right in the massive puddle of cum, slipped, and fell right on her ass!
She sat on the floor-in the puddle of cum in stunned silence for a moment.
I wanted to help her up, but all I could do was shake against the wrist straps.
The sound snapped Ms Johanson out of her silence.
My classmates helped her up.
She stood, holding her now sticky hands out to the side.
She looked down at the puddle, stepped up and down-her athletic sneakers squishing in the pool of cum.
She turned and examined her own ass.
Her shorts were soaked and stained with a milky white.
“Mr Grayhart.” She spoke calmly. TOO calmly.
“Once you get down from there, I’m going to call Ms Inez.
YOU are going to help her clean this up, then YOU and I are going to talk in my office about how this happened. Now, someone please help Mr Grayhart down from there.” Ms Johanson said.
Victoria, Sam, Carly and Kat pushed a large gymnastics mat over for me to stand on, being careful to avoid the giant puddle of cum.
“Oh man! I don’t think I’ve ever seen her so mad before!” Kat said.
“Yeah! It’s scary!” Carly said, undoing one of my wrists.
“Sorry, Mark.” Victoria said, undoing the other wrist.
“No one even touched you! How did you cum like that?! Don’t you jerk off at home? Jeez!” Sam teased.
Carly and Victoria finished undoing the wrist straps as Ms Inez entered the side door, wheeling her custodian cart over to Ms Johanson’s office.
She stepped inside.
Emily, Tanya and Christine ran over to the office as well.
They said something in the doorway and then stepped inside.
As the door closed, Christine winked and gave me the ‘OK’ sign with her hand.
I let out a sigh of relief.
I stayed by the side of the office as my classmates walked laps and talked, occasionally teasing me about cumming without even being touched, which, even though it wasn’t completely true, still felt embarassing for some reason.
After about 10 minutes of waiting, Ms Johanson’s door opened.
Christine came out first, and winked at me.
Then Tanya, who smiled and shook her head.
Then Emily, who flashed me a subtle thumbs up.
“Mr Grayhart,” Ms Johanson addressed me. “Ms Inez here will supply you with the propper cleaning materials. Your sister explained everything to me.”
My heart skipped a beat.
“As a teenage boy, I’d expect you to have enough free time to ‘take care’ of your ‘urges’ at home. I understand your new ‘position’ at school presents certain ‘issues’, but as a student of Wicker Creek, it is up to you to have better self control.” Now go with Ms Inez and clean up that mess.
“Y-Yes ma’am.” I turned and followed Ms Inez to the puddle.
It didn’t take long to clean up, and Ms Inez was kind.
She chuckled as I bent over and muttered to herself in Spanish as she handed me what I needed as I cleaned.
I finished and stood up.
My erection was now back to my plump semi that I was getting more accustomed to.
Everyone had changed back into their school uniforms as it was reaching the end of class, and were doing the usual near end of day chit chat.
Emily was carrying my backpack and Christine and Tanya followed close behind her.
Ms Inez looked at my penis and smirked.
“Tan Grande i Delicioso! Hahaha.” She muttered as she wheeled her cart back out of the gymnasium.
“Wow! What a day!” Tanya said.
“Not done yet.” Emily said, adjusting our bags on her shoulders.
“One more class, right?” Christine asked.
“Yeah,” I sighed. “Math.”
“Let’s go!” Emily said cheerfully.
We started walking.
“I’m SO tired!” Tanya said. “I hope we don’t have to fight any more Sacral Feeders.”
“Me too!” Christine said.
“Oh yeah!” I said. “Are you guys ok? You’ve been fighting those things almost non-stop. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to help more.”
“It’s fine, Mark. We knew you were mostly gonna be bait anyway.” Emily said.
“Yeah. And we have learned A LOT!” Christine said.
“Like what?” I asked.
“We’ll fill you in later. Let’s get through the rest of the day.” Emily said, adjusting our bags on her shoulders.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

What can I say? Another tour de force chapter! I knew that the gym class would be awesome and it surely was. I love the dodgeball game and your description of it was amazing. I knew he wouldn't last though and the pull up bar was just too much for poor Mark. Math class will be interesting and I can't wait to see what you have in mind for that class. I wonder if the girls will take him somewhere after school for more embarrassment.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Magic Part 21: Monday Is A School Day (A multi-chapter mini saga Part 6):
Ms Lee’s “Special Instruction”.

“Yeah. And we have learned A LOT!” Christine said.
“Like what?” I asked.
“We’ll fill you in later. Let’s get through the rest of the day.” Emily said, adjusting our bags on her shoulders.
We walked through the hallways towards the Math room.
Despite having to clean up that mess, we actually weren’t running late.
All four of us were still on edge as we walked though.
We could all feel it.
Even though this crazy fight had just begun and we were still learning, it was obvious that these Sacral Feeders were not just going to attack when it was ‘convenient’.
We reached the classroom and saw Victoria was just arriving as well.
We entered and Ms Lee was writing equations on the board.
She did a double take when I entered, as though she’d forgotten about my new ‘uniform’.
“Oh!” She glanced at the clock over the top of her glasses.
We had made it JUST on time.
Everyone took their seats.
Emily, Tanya and Christine sat in along the side again, while I took my seat next to Carly.
“If you remember last week, we were discussing the ‘law of averages’ in relation to different scenarios.” Ms Lee said. “Along with ‘probability’ and ‘frequency’.” She continued.
“How much trouble did you get in?” Carly asked.
I was actually kind of stunned.
When she wasn’t around Sam, Carly was usually quiet and shy, especially during class.
“Actually? Not too much.” I said.
I didn’t mention the fact that my sister and her friends had probably used a spell to get me out of trouble.
“That’s good.” Carly continued to whisper. “That was really something.”
“What was?” I whispered.
“I didn’t think you could do that without touching it.” She said. “And there was SO MUCH!”
Again, I was stunned.
This was NOT the Carly I sat beside usually.
“You know how I hang out with Sam all the time?” She said.
“Yeah?” I said.
“We were talking, and I think I’m going to throw a party in a couple weeks, when my mom goes out of town.” She said.
“Oh?” I said.
“Yeah. Kind of like Kim’s party.” She said. “Hopefully, you’ll ‘come’.” She blushed and chuckled.
The way she said it was not lost on me.
This was definitely not the same Carly.
“Oh!” She gasped.
I looked down.
I hadn’t realized it, but over the course of conversation, I had developed another raging hard on!
“Sorry.” I whispered.
I scooted further under the desk to try and hide it.
When I did, the sound made everyone and Ms Lee look at us!
“Mr Grayhart?” Ms Lee said my name in a way that was part question, part warning.
“Yes, Ms Lee?” I asked politely.
“I had quite an interesting conversation with your other instructors at lunch. They mentioned the ‘issues’ you’ve been having. Are you having any ‘issues’ right now?” She asked.
“No, Ms Lee.” I said. “I was just adjusting my chair.”
As soon as I said it, I knew I had over explained.
“Please, feel free to stand and adjust your chair then.” She said.
“It’s fine now.” I said.
“Ms Shae,” Ms Lee called on Carly!
“Is there a reason Mr Grayhart doesn’t want to stand up and adjust his chair right now?”
Carly looked down at my lap- at my now fully erect penis.
Carly looked at me, and her eyes said ‘Sorry.’
“Yes, Ms Lee.” Carly said.
The class chuckled quietly.
“I see. Mr Grayhart, please stand up for a moment.” Ms Lee said.
I sighed, scooted back and stood up.
My hard penis popped into view immediately.
Ms Lee gasped, but quickly collected herself.
“Mr Grayhart, please come up here.”
I walked to the front of class, hanging my head in shame.
I turned to face my classmates, who responded with the now common ‘Ooooooo’s and chuckles.
“Yes, well.” Ms Lee held her hand on her chest.
“Um, I-“ Ms Lee seemed stunned.
We stood in silence for at least 5 minutes!
My classmates began whispering.
Ms Lee had been staring at my erect penis the entire time!
She licked her lips!
She shook her head and adjusted her glasses.
“Class, continue reading to yourselves-Chapter 12 Part 2: Law of Averages. Work out the scenarios at the end of the chapter.” Ms Lee said.
“Mr Grayhart, a word please.” Ms Lee then grabbed my arm and pulled into the hallway!
I heard my classmates moan as we exited the classroom.

Emily’s perspective:

Mark had been called up to the front of class with another huge boner!
I felt a wave of excitement flow to my pussy!
How would Ms Lee punish him?
“Oooooh! This should be good!” Christine whispered.
“Mmhmmm.” Tanya smiled.
“Mr Grayhart, a word please.” Ms Lee then grabbed Mark by the arm and pulled him out into the hallway.
The door shut, and we were left in silence with Mark’s classmates.
“What’s happening?” Christine asked.
“Not sure.” I said.
“I thought for sure she’d punish him in front of us!” Tanya gasped.
“Let’s just wait and see what happens.” I said.
We sat in silence for a while.
I had actually been thinking about the issues the Sacral Feeders presented.
It appeared that they were starting to come through at a higher frequency.
AND their intelligence seemed to vary.
On top of that, the fact that we couldn’t fight them without destroying our clothes was still a problem.
“When we get home today, we really NEED to figure out how to proceed with fighting the Sacral Feeders.” I said.
Christine and Tanya sighed and nodded.
“We can’t let them feed as they please.” I said.
“But we can’t come to school with Mark every day!” Tanya said.
That was true, we had lives to live as well.
“And who’s to say they’ll ONLY feed around Mark? Shame and embarassment are a part of life. I’ll bet these things will feed on any source they can.” I said.
Tanya gasped and her eyes widened.
“Maybe there’s a spell in the ‘Book’ that could help us!” She said.
It was a possibility.
We hadn’t read all of it yet.
We were still learning, afterall.
It seemed things were going to require us to learn more than what we currently knew.
“Alright. We’ll figure out our clothing issues, how to continue fighting the Sacral Feeders as well as look at the book for SOMETHING that might help us keep our lives together in the process.” I said.
Tanya and Christine nodded in agreement.

Mark’s perspective:

Ms Lee shut the door and leaned against it!
She adjusted her glasses again and for the first time, I noticed that she was actually quite beautiful!
She was petite, of course, and her hair and skin was still smooth and healthy.
The way she stood, even though she was in her 40’s, was like a confident girl my age!
“While talking with the other instructors at lunch today, the subject of how to ‘handle’ you going forward was the main topic. Most of your instructors pressed the ‘inappropriateness’ of your arousal, and how to handle you when this happens.” Ms Lee looked down at my penis, blushed, then quickly made eye contact again.
“But I think they overlooked, or chose to ignore, rather, one very important detail.” Ms Lee again looked down at my penis.
“Male ‘specimens’-especially ones such as yourself, are rare commodities in Wicker Creek.”
We stood in silence for a few more moments.
“I think most of the women here forget that.” She continued.
“Ms Beckinsale was VERY clear about the new rules. We instructors are allowed to punish you in any way we see fit. I, for one am against corporal punishment. And I don’t feel like distracting your classmates further from their studies.” Ms Lee actually blushed.
“Mr Grayhart, how sexually experienced are you?” Ms Lee asked bluntly.
“Wha-?!” I was stunned and didn’t know how to respond.
“From what I’ve seen, you are most likely a virgin, yes?” She continued, pausing for my answer.
I felt embarrassed, but answered.
“Y-yes ma’am.” I said.
Ms Lee seemed to read my expression expertly.
“Oh! I am not implying THAT, Mark.” Ms Lee blushed. “But I don’t see why a ‘punishment’ can’t serve to both educate YOU, and satisfy ME.” Ms Lee bit her lower lip.
“You may have to study harder outside of class, but I think I’ve decided on your punishment, at least for today.”
Ms Lee stepped out of her shoes.
She got even shorter than she already was.
She then pulled up her skirt a bit and slid off her panties?!!!!
“Ms Lee! Wha-?” I was in shock.
She balled up her panties and tucked them in her shirt pocket.
“For the remainder of class, you are going to be on your knees, under my desk. When we enter the classroom, you will walk straight over to my desk, crawl underneath and wait. I will then sit down, and you are to orally ‘stimulate’ me. Understood?” Ms Lee said it with a cool confidence that made me feel compelled.
“I-“ I was still in shock.
“Or, I can have you expelled for insubordination.” She added.
I quickly nodded. “Yes, Ms Lee.”
“Ok.” Ms Lee took a deep breath. “Let’s go, Mr Grayhart.”
Ms Lee opened the door to the classroom and waited for me to enter.
I walked in and my classmates looked up from their reading.
They watched as I walked over to Ms Lee’s desk.
I heard whispers and gasps as I knelt down and crawled under her desk.
I glanced up at Emily, Christine and Tanya.
They looked just as confused as the rest of my classmates.
Ms Lee was right behind me.
“Continue studying.” She said plainly, yet pleasantly.
I positioned myself on my knees in the cramped space under her desk.
Ms Lee then sat down on the edge of her chair.
She pulled up her skirt and there it was!
Between her smooth thighs, I could see a thick, yet well groomed patch of dark pubic hair.
I slowly moved my face closer.
I didn’t know where to put my arms, so rested them on Ms Lee’s chair, alongside her thighs.
She actually had very smooth legs.
I moved my face in closer, I was about 3 inches away and examined Ms Lee’s pussy more closely.
I could see her slit now.
It looked different than my sister and her friends, but that was to be expected.
This VERY naughty position had an effect on me and I moved my right hand back down to my cock.
I had a vague idea of what to do, so I just went for it.
I extended my tongue and moved through Ms Lee’s pubic hair.
I made contact with her slit and felt her tremble.
I remembered the ‘ritual’ with my sister and her friends, and also, I’m not an idiot, so I knew where to find Ms Lee’s clit.
I moved my tongue around in the propper area and heard Ms Lee gasp.
I guess this was it.
I parted the hair near the top of her slit with my tongue and began flicking it.
There was no scent like I’d been expecting.
I kept my pace and felt Ms Lee tremble.
“K-keep going.” I heard Ms Lee say. “I mean, k-keep studying, class.”
I kept going.
I was in shock.
Was I really ‘going down’ on my teacher in the middle of class?

Emily’s Perspective:

Mark walked back in, followed by Ms Lee.
He still had a huge boner, so I don’t think Ms Lee had ‘punished’ him out in the hall.
He glanced at me, then walked over behind Ms Lee’s desk.
“Continue studying.” She said plainly, yet pleasantly.
Mark then got on his hands and knees and crawled under her desk!
“What the-?” Christine whispered.
I was also confused.
Ms Lee looked like she was squirming in her chair.
Up to this point, Mark had always been made to do something demeaning and embarassing in front of everyone.
What kind of punishment was this?
“So we need to find spells that will help us fight AND lead normal lives? Do you think we can do that?” Christine brought us back to the topic at hand.
“Maybe not ‘normal’, but I’ll settle for being able to continue HAVING a life.” I said.
A thought snapped into my head.
“Maybe the key is figuring out how to make fighting these things PART of our lives.” I said.
“How do we do that?” Tanya asked.
“How have we handled things up to now?” I asked.
“Spellwork and Hypnosis?” Christine offered.
“Right.” I said. “So if we can figure that out, we can figure everything else out, too.”
Christine and Tanya nodded in agreement.
“And I have an idea of how to start. We’ll have Mark stop by the Wicker Creek Police Department on the way home.” The plan was starting to unfold in my mind.
This was how it was going to be.
I was snapped back to attention by a gasp from Ms Lee.
“K-keep going.” Ms Lee gasped. “I mean, k-keep studying, class.”
Ms Lee took her glasses off and spread her fingers out wide on her desk.
She was breathing heavy.
Her eyes were closed and she was trembling.
“What’s wrong with her?” Christine asked.
“Is Mark still under her desk?” Tanya asked.
What kind of punishment was this?
I looked at Mark’s classmates.
They were looking at their books, doing exactly what they had been told to do.
I looked back at Ms Lee.
She was trembling, her mouth open and eyes closed tight.
I flashed back to the ‘ritual’ and how Tanya and Christine had looked!
Was she-? Was MARK-?!!!!
What was going on?!

Mark’s Perspective:

I kept going.
I started to taste a tangy wetness on my tongue, which was actually starting to go numb.
Ms Lee’s legs trembled violently!
I was also trembling.
What had my life become?
Having to be subjected to constant humiliation, having to take orders AND being forced to do embarassing things against my will.
I had no real secrets from anyone anymore.
And now, my teacher was ACTUALLY using me a means for her own sexual gratification!
At least Ms Lee had a nice pussy.
What was wrong with me?!
This was NOT normal!
But what even was ‘normal’ now?
Halloween night had changed my life forever.
Magic powers were real.
These Sacral Feeders were REAL.
And it was my fault tgst we now had to deal with them.
Why did mom have to move us to Wicker Creek?

“Aaaaaaaaah!” Ms Lee let out a long moan as the final bell of the day rang.
She pushed my head back and stood up, flattening her skirt down in the process.
I wiped my mouth.
My lips and tongue were numb.
I crawled out from under her desk and stretched.
My back popped loudly and the class looked at me.
“For homework tonight, I want you to finish writing out and solving your equations from Chapter 12.” Ms Lee said. “Have a good day!”
Ms Lee walked over to me and rubbed her thumb on the corner of my mouth!
“Good job on your ‘assignment’.” Ms Lee said. “I think you learned a lesson.” She then looked at my hard penis.
“Though maybe the lesson didn’t teach you what I intended.” Ms Lee frowned.
Emily, Tanya and Christine popped up beside me.
“Let’s get going, Mark. We have a pit stop to make on the way home.” Emily said, adjusting our bags on her shoulders.
Tanya and Christine grabbed my wrists and dragged me into the hall.
They pulled me straight through my classmates towards the front entrance.
This was not what I was expecting.
I thought they’d be taking the opportunity to expose and further humiliate me in front of my classmates, but no.
We made it to the front entrance when Headmistress Beckinsale stepped in front of us!
“Mr Grayhart!” She said. “I got quite a few reports on you today. It seems we have some discipline issues to address.”
She then looked at my sister abd her friends.
“Ah, ladies. How did you enjoy your visit today?” She asked cheerfully.
“It was great!” Tanya said.
“Yeah! I can’t wait to come here!” Christine said.
“Maybe we can schedule a visit from Mark to OUR school, so that he can tell our classmates what it’s like in Highschool.” Emily said.
Ms Beckinsale lit up.
“I think that’s a wonderful idea! I’ll arrange it with your headmistress at some point!” She said.
She then looked at me.
“Mr Grayhart, when that visit comes, I DO hope you’ll be able to conduct yourself properly, yes?” Ms Beckinsale frowned at my erect penis.
“School may be over for today, but if don’t get that under control, there WILL be consequences for you tomorrow. Understand?” She glared at me.
“Yes, Headmistress.” I nodded.
“We should get going! This is important!” Emily said, tugging on my arm.

The girls pulled me to my car, giggling and excitedly discussing their day.
A few of my classmates were still getting in cars or driving off themselves.
There were honks and comments, but I just wanted to get home!
We got in the car and I relaxed, finally having SOME cover.
“Rest when we get home. For now we need to go here though.” Emily punched in an address on the GPS.
I knew better than to question her though, and absent mindedly started following the directions.
“Good thing we came with you today! Just like we thought, there were A LOT of Sacral Feeders.” Tanya said.
“Yeah! We almost ran out of panties!” Christine said. “But hopefully, we’ll have that problem solved soon.”
“What are we going to do though?” I asked.
“If these things keep popping up like this, how do we fight them all? You guys can’t come to school with me everyday, and thanks to my new ‘uniform’ and the new rules, I think I’m in trouble.” I said.
I really had been giving it some thought.
“We’re a little bit ahead of you on that, bro.” Emily smiled and winked.
“Some of those things looked gross!” Tanya said.
“Yeah! And a couple of them talked!” I mentioned.
“Seriously! The one we fought outside your house just screamed! Are these things smart?” Christine said.
“That’s one of the things we need to research tonight.” Emily said.
“Aside from the research, do you think your mom would let us have some materials from her shop?” Emily asked, looking back at Christine.
“Yeah, probably. If not, we’ll just use a spell.” Christine said.
Her face lit up.
“Hell, after this stop, let’s just go ahead and stop by! She’s there until 6!” She said.
“Awesome! We’ll get a jump start on things!” Emily said.
These girls were planning something, and I had a feeling it would involve me too.
“Oh yeah! Mark, what was that punishment Ms Lee made you do? Instead of making you do something embarassing, she just had you hide under her desk?” Tanya asked.
“But she was making faces and noises? What were you doing under there?” Emily asked.
I wasn’t sure if I should tell the girls about what Ms Lee had me do.
“I don’t really want to talk about it.” I said.
Christine reached around from behind me and gently rested her hand on my shoulder.
I saw her flash bright red, and she said “Tell us.”
Without thinking I blurted it out.
“She had me go down on her.” I said.
The girls looked confused for a moment.
Christine gasped.
“Like those videos we saw, Emily! Where the guy kissed the girl down there!” She said.
Emily gasped.
“You kissed Ms Lee’s-“ she didn’t finish the sentence.
She burst out laughing, along with Christine.
Tanya blushed and squirmed.
I felt shame boiling up inside.
“Maybe we can try that in the next ‘ritual’.” Christine said, rubbing my shoulder.
Emily shot her a look.
“Arriving at your destination on the left.” The GPS chymed.
“Wait! What?!” I gasped and sunk down in my seat as we pulled into the Wicker Creek Police Department!
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Wow, I didn't expect that from Ms. Lee. Quite a turn of events for Mark. Great idea having Mark visit the girls' school. How will he be dressed for the visit, I wonder.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

So, I’m actually working on a bit of a surprise.
It’s something that’s been discussed here, but I was hesitant to do it.
But now, given the direction things are going, I think it’s time.
😉
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Another awesome chapter.

Mark at the girls school has all the makings of an amazing read, cannot wait for that.

Can't wait for more!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

It’ll probably be a while before Mark visits the girls at Wicker Creek Middle.
I have other elements I want to cover first.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Magic Part 22: Suit Up! Stitches for Witches Part 1

“Wait! What?!” I gasped and sunk down in my seat as we pulled into the Wicker Creek Police Department!
I immediately tried turning around, by Emily grabbed my wrist.
“Mark, come on!” Her touch, strangely enough, calmed me down.
“Trust us. Haven’t you learned that yet?” She said sweetly.
“Let’s do it girls.” Emily said.
The 3 of them, in unison began chanting.
“Caecus Oculi, Caecus Oculi, Caecus Oculi, Caecus Oculi.”
They each glowed their individual colors.
“That should take care of the cameras. Mark, wait here.” Emily said.
The 3 of them got out of the car.
I watched them walk up to the department doors and go in!
As I sat there waiting and wondering what was going on, 3 Wicker Creek PD patrol cars pulled into the lot!
I sunk even lower in my seat.
2 female officers got out of the first car, and 1 more female officer got out of the 2nd and 3rd!
“Any idea what this is about?” One of the officers asked.
“No idea. Cheif said to come in for a quick announcement though. Don’t know why she couldn’t just tell us over the radio.” The other officer said.
Another few minutes went by and 2 more patrol cars pulled in.
2 female officers got out of each.
They looked at the other cars.
“Cheif called in the entire force? What’s this about?”
The other female officer shrugged and they entered the Police Department.
I sat there for what seemed like forever.
Another blue car pulled up followed by a red one!
One woman got out of each car.
They were both brunette.
“Any idea what’s going on?”
“No. But I don’t like bring called in on my day off!”
“Neither do I.”
The 2 off-duty officers entered the building.
I sat there in nervous silence for what felt like an eternity.
Finally, the doors to the Police Department opened.
Emily came out and waved for me to come in.
I shook my head furiously.
She shrugged and flashed purple.
(Come inside) Emily’s voice echoed in my head.
My body moved on it’s own.
I undid my seat belt, opened the door and exited the car.
I walked NAKED into the Wicker Creek Police Department!
Emily was waiting and grabbed my wrist.
She pulled me into a large conference room where ALL the female officers, the Cheif of Police, Christine and Tanya were waiting!
“As I was saying, this is my older brother.” Emily pulled me over to the Cheif of Police, a middle aged blonde woman with brown hair pulled back in a bun.
She offered her hand and I shook it, nervously.
“You must be Blue.” She said. She then looked down at my flaccid penis!
I didn’t know what to say.
I looked at Emily, and she moved her hand all over her body.
I realized this was in reference to the color of our Auras.
“Purple tells us you’re a key part to this whole thing.” She said.
“Um, yeah.” I said.
“The girls explained that there may be some strange calls in the future and that we are to let you 4 handle them.”
I was stunned.
“They also explained that due to the nature of these situations, we may get calls about a ‘naked people’ at the scene and that this may become a frequent occurance. We’ve agreed not to interfere with these situations as it could complicate what you 4 need to do.”
I was stunned.
Had my sister and her friends just hypnotized the entire Wicker Creek Police Force in order to make fighting the Sacral Feeders easier?!!!
“Honestly, it’ll be nice knowing that it’s just you running around and not a bunch of random perverts that we’ll need to track down.” She looked down at my penis.
“I definitely suggest making a mask part of your uniform.” She turned to the girls.
“All of you should. It’ll be important to protect your identities.”
Emily stood up. “Definitely!”
Call me crazy, but was I the only one who remembered I was the only male IN Wicker Creek?
“We should get going, we have a lot of work to do!” Emily said.
The officers all stood as we exited.
We got in the car.
“What the fuck was that?!” I gasped.
“I told you we were planning ahead!” Emily said.
“Now we don’t have to worry about any of us getting in trouble.” Tanya added.
“As a matter of fact, let’s go test our new privileges out.” Christine leaned between the front seats and punched in an address.
“To my mom’s fabric store!” She cheered.

We pulled into a nice little strip mall with a few restaurants, a specialty convenience store and Christine’s mom’s fabric store.
“I’ll wait here.” I said. “You guy’s probably know what you’re looking for, right?”
“I don’t know, we could always use your opinion, plus, mom can help size us all up. Especially you, Marky! Haha!” Christine said.
“I know how to sew, but I need her help with the patterning.” She added.
We got out of the car.
“Wait!” I said. “You guys already put your mom under a spell, right?” I asked Christine.
The girls just smiled and continued into to store.
I checked to make sure the coast was clear and quickly entered the store.
I was momentarily blinded by the change of lighting.
The store was… cool!
Not at all like the big chain fabric/craft stores.
There were mannequins sporting contemporary/“edgy” fashions.
Bins filled with spikes, pins and buttons.
Bins and bins of neon fabrics and EVERY shade of black and grey immaginable.
The girls immediately split up and disappeared down different aisles.
I began walking down an aisle myself, examining the posters with models sporting garments presumably made using the materials in the store.
I reached the end of the aisle and the back of the store, turned to go back up another aisle and was stunned to see a slender woman with short red hair.
She was wearing a black apron with all sorts of garment tools and pockets.
She appeared to be in her late 30’s early 40’s.
She had pale skin and was quite beautiful.
Examining her face from the side, there was a strange familiarity.
Then it hit me.
This was Christine’s mom!
My eyes then scanned the rest of her body.
She wore skin tight black slacks and a tight black t-shirt with some band, clearly from the 80’s under her apron.
Her short red hair was a little faded, not as vibrant as Christine’s, but I don’t think she dyed it.
It was like copper.
She was organizing patturn packets in their bins along the wall.
Her chest and butt were a bit more filled out than Christine (obviously) and she definitely stayed in good shape.
I had met her a couple times before, and Emily had always referred to her as a ‘cool mom’.
“Can I help- WHAT THE HELL?!! MARK?!!!” I was snapped out of my ogling as Ms Mccleod noticed me.
“Mark! What are you doing?! Where are your clothes?! Are you alright?!!! What happened?! Where’s Christine?!! Where’s your sister?!” Ms Mccleod seemed to be losing her mind!
I covered myself, realizing the girls had NOT used any kind of spell on Christine’s mom yet!
“I- I-“ I was at a complete loss for words.
As I stood, naked and stammering in front of Ms Mcleod-Christine FINALLY swooped in.
“Hey mom! We just stopped by to get some materials for a project, and-“ Christine paused her cheerful greeting to her mother as she and the other girls came around the other aisle behind her.
“Oh yeah! This is Mark’s new school uniform. Mom, you remember? I told you I was going to school with him yesterday.” Christine said matter of factly.
Ms Mcleod was still in shock.
Christine noticed me covering up and stepped beside me.
“Mark, you came in here like this, no need to cover up now. Haha!”
With that, she pulled my hands away and my now semi-hard penis fell back to point straight at Ms Mcleod!
“Christine! What are you doing??!!” Ms McCleod gasped.
Christine was facing me.
She rolled her eyes and turned back to face her mother.
She held her hand up to her mother’s face and began chanting.
“Obliviscatur Normalem, Obliviscatur Normalem, Obliviscatur Normalem,”
Emily and Tanya must have heard what was going on, as they finally popped up behind Ms McCleod. Christine’s aura flashed red, and her mother’s eyes glazed over and her expression went blank.
Emily and Tanya watched with surprised looks on their faces.
“Mark being naked is ‘normal’. It’s naughty, but normal. We all like Mark being naked. He has to do whatever we say. It’s ‘normal’.” Christine said.
Her aura flashed red once more, and her mother seemed to come back.
Ms McCleod looked at me then down at my penis and smiled.
“Oh! Mark! Haha!” She chuckled.
“Did you come in here looking for some clothes?” She asked.
Christine stepped back beside me.
“I told you mom, we’re picking up some materials for a special project. Besides,” Christine then grabbed my semi-hard penis and shook it around in front of her mom! “Does it look like anything would fit Mark here?”
I was in shock!
But Ms McCleod just laughed.
Emily and Tanya stepped around her to join Christine and I.
“I see. Hahaha! Well, you girls let me know if you need any help with anything. Though, Christine knows her way around the shop quite well.” Ms McCleod turned to continue sorting patturn packets, leaving us to wander the store.
I grabbed Christine’s arm and pulled her down another aisle, followed by Emily and Tanya.
“Oh! Mark!” Christine giggled naughtily as I held her.
I let her go.
“S-sorry. But what was that? How did you do that? I thought you guys needed to do stuff like that together? And didn’t you use a pendulum last time?” I asked.
Christine seemed to have just put the pieces together herself.
“Oh! Hm.” She thought for a moment. “All I did was think about making my mom ‘cool’ with things. We’ve used that spell a lot now.”
“But always together.” Emily looked concerned.
Christine winced and stuck her hand against her skirt, tucking it into her crotch!
“It did give me a case of the tingles. Haha!” She caught me looking and smiled. She straightened up.
“Maybe beating Sacral Feeders also makes us stronger?” She shrugged.
Emily looked at Christine, then at me.
I couldn’t place the look though.
“Maybe. We can figure that out later though.” She said. “Let’s start getting what we need.”
Emily grabbed my wrist and pulled me down an aisle.
“Black and ‘cool’ shades of blue.” She said, gesturing to a row of pleather and other fabrics.
“Wha-?” I was confused.
Emily, Christine and Tanya were running up and down multiple aisles, tossing things in a cart they kept pushing between them at the end of the aisles, towards the front of the store.
I was staring at a section of blue pleather, and kept getting distracted as they tossed things in the cart.
Emily popped up next to me.
“Find something you like?” She said, hands on her hips.
“Wha-? I mean, maybe?” I really had NO idea what I was looking for.
“Alright.” Emily sighed. “Nevermind. I’ll pick stuff FOR you.” She then grabbed my chin and then my cheeks, pulling me down to her level.
She looked into my eyes.
“Got it.” She said, turning back to the blue fabrics. “Just go wait outside.” Emily sighed.
“But you have the keys.” I reminded her.
Emily’s aura flashed Purple.
“Go wait outside.” She said again, not even looking at me.
My body moved on it’s own.
I walked back to the front of the store and exited.
I sat down on the bench just outside and felt myself regain control.
There were a lot of cars in the parking lot now, as it was approaching evening, and I guessed people would be doing dinner shopping.
I looked to the right, where there was a Chinese restaurant, then to the left, where there was a Mexican restaurant.
I crossed my legs and hunched over, hiding myself as much as I could.
The sliding doors to the organic grocery store opened, making me snap my head to the look.
A girl, about 13 years old stepped out. She was dressed in a gray Wicker Creek Middle sweatshirt and black shorts.
She had long brown hair.
Right behind her, a woman with similar features, probably mid 30’s appeared carrying groceries.
The girl turned towards me.
She then looked to the parking lot before snapping her head back towards me!
Her mouth dropped open as she pointed.
The woman looked at her, then followed her finger.
The woman, just like the girl, wen’t wide-eyed and slack-jawed.
Before I could do anything, the girl ran towards me!
For a moment, I gauged whether or not I could get back into the store, but it was too late.
The girl stood in front of me.
She was definitely cute, definitely around the same age as my sister and her friends.
“Oh my god! You’re naked!!!! Haha!” The girl laughed.
The woman appeared next to her daughter, struggling not to drop her groceries.
She looked at me with her eyes just as wide as her mouth!
“What on earth?! Where are your clothes?!!! WHY are you naked?!!” The woman gasped.
The girl was bent over with laughter, trying to see between my legs and under my hands.
“This is-WHAT ON EARTH?!” The woman gasped in shock.
The woman set her groceries down and pulled out her cell phone!
She quickly dialed a number and held the phone up to her ear.
“You’re really naked! Haha! What happend to your clothes?” The girl asked, making no effort to hide the fact that she was trying to see around my hands.
“I-I-“ I had no idea how to handle this situation!
“Yes. Police?” The woman said into her phone!
“There’s a naked male person in the Wicker West Strip!”
My heart dropped into my stomach!
“Yes. Yes! What?!!!” The woman went wide eyed in shock.
“No units available?!!!” She stammered.
“So what am I supposed to do?!”
The woman’s face went pale, eyes wide.
The young girl was laughing her head off with excitement.
“Can’t you answer me? How did you get naked?! Are you a nudist?! Can I see your weiner?!!” The girl was ecstatic.
“Hello? Hello?!!” The woman pulled the phone away from her ear and looked at the screen.
“Wha-?!!” She was shocked. “They- They hung up on me???!!”
The woman looked back at me.
(Where are you when I need you?!) I thought about my sister and her friends.
“Mom! I wan’t to see his weiner!” The girl said.
Maybe she WAS younger than my sister and her friends after all.
The woman, still looking upset seemed to be having trouble deciding what to do.
“I-I-“ I was in shock.
I still had my hands covering me, and thought about darting back into the store.
But if I went back into Christine’s mom’s store, the girls would definitely make things worse, right?
I was flaccid, but the situation was having an effect.
I was covering myself with my hands, but as my penis began to lengthen, I couldn’t cover completely!
“Oooooooo! Wow! I see your weiner!” The girl smiled wide.
The woman then actually leaned over her daughter’s shoulder to try and get a better look!
“Oh! My- well, that is-hmmmm.” The woman was flustered.
“Aaaaah!” I gasped as I felt that painfully pleasurable sensation!
I couldn’t just hide behind my hands any more as my penis quickly lengthened and arched upwards in an erection!
“Wooooooooooow!” The girl cooed as my penis quickly hardened in front of her!
I stood up, momentarily forgetting my audience, almost smacking the girl in the face as she continued to lean over!
I looked around.
The woman placed her hand on her forehead, and the girl tucked her hands between her legs into the crotch of her shorts!
“I-I feel f-funny.” She was panting.
I looked up.
There, clinging to one of the lampposts in the parking lot was a small purple creature!
It had big ears and a skinny frame.
It perched it’s feet against the post, held onto it with it’s hand, and with it’s other hand, it groped the end of it’s ridiculously long penis, which was coiled multiple times around the post!
It looked down at me and smiled.
I felt the twinge of painful pleasure again and the creature uncoiled it’s penis from the post and lept onto the roof of the fabric store, it’s penis trailing behind like a streamer!
The girl and woman were staring at my naked erect state in shock.
“I-I’m sorry!” I yelped and ran to the end of the strip, passing a few stores, my hard penis smacking my abs as I ran.
“H-Hey!” I heard the girl call out.
I rounded the end of the strip and ran to the back of Christine’s mom’s shop.
I passed the dumpsters at the back of the shoppes until I got to the back of the fabric store.
The Sacral Feeder perched on the edge of the roof at the back of the store!
It smiled at me and it’s penis swung straight up between it’s legs, almost smacking itself in the face!
It grabbed it with both hands and began stroking furiously while smiling at me!
I felt that pulling sensation from inside my penis!
I focused my energy, gripped my penis and began stroking!
The Sacral Feeder seemed to stop stroking for a moment, as if surprised by my own act of exhibitionism, then began stroking faster!
It’s hands were a blur as it stroked its disgustingly long penis!
I felt my knees shake, along with another strong pull from inside my penis!
I thought about my surroundings, the fact that I was again fully erect and masturbating in public!
“Aaaaah!” I focused my energy into my pelvis.
I thought about getting caught back here.
What would that girl and mother do if they saw me jerking off?!
“Aaaaaaaaah!” I opened my eyes and looked down as I stroked my penis.
My aura was glowing blue!
I focused back on the creature.
It was disgusting!
Just then, the back door to the fabric store opened, and Christine popped her head out!
My eyes shot back to her.
Her mouth dropped open in shock, and her eyes grew wide as she saw me glowing and stroking!
Her green eyes fell from mine down to my hand on my penis and I lost it!
I looked at the creature as I orgasmed.
As my cum sprayed the ground behind Christine’s mom’s shop, my blue aura shot forward onto the Sacral Feeder!
It screamed as it’s penis broke off in it’s hands before dissolving away.
The rest of the Sacral Feeder followed, blowing away like purple glitter.
Christine looked up at the roof over her head, then back at me.
I was panting as my blue aura faded.
Christine smiled knowingly at me.
Emily and Tanya nearly pushed Christine on to the ground as they popped up behind her, pushing the door open the rest of the way.
Christine stumbled forward, nearly tripping.
She jumped over the puddle of cum and I caught her under her arms.
“Oh!” She seemed startled by my touch.
I saw her blush, her pale skin turning almost as red as her hair.
She looked down as I pulled my pelvis back to avoid getting cum on her Wicker Creek Middle uniform.
I quickly let go of her and put my hands by my side.
Emily looked suspiciously at us.
“Whaaaaaat’s going on?” She asked.
“Sacral Feeder.” I said, taking a deep breath.
“Yeah! Looks like Mark took one down on his own! Good job!” Christine gently traced my chest.
Emily narrowed her eyes at Christine.
“Come on, we got everything we need. We just need Ms McCleod to get your measurements.” Emily said.
The girls led me back into the fabric store.
Ms McCleod was writing on a note pad as we entered the back room.
She turned to look at us as we entered.
“Ah, good.”
Christine pulled me over to her mom who had a measuring tape draped around her neck.
“Ok Mark, arms out and legs spread please.” She demonstrated and stood like a star.
I followed her instructions.
She gently layed the tape across my shoulders and arms.
She looked at the tape and wrote down the numbers.
She then measured from my armpit to my waist.
Again, she looked at the tape and turned and wrote down the numbers.
She almost hugged me as she wrapped the tape around my chest.
My penis rested against her apron and she gasp when it twitched!
I trembled and couldn’t help but chuckle as the cold metal tip of the tape rested in my arm pit.
She then measured from my hip to my ankle.
As she did this, she knelt down in front of me!
Despite having had to orgasm in order to beat the Sacral Feeder, my penis reacted to the proximity of Ms McCleod’s face by twitching and starting to grow again!
Ms McCleod turned and wrote down the numbers again.
She turned back, still kneeling in front of me and wrapped the measuring tape around my waist.
My penis arched up even more, now in a full erection!
“Hmmmmmmm.” Ms McCleod tightened the tape around my waist.
She turned and wrote down the numbers.
Then it happened.
To my shock as well as the girls’ shock, Ms McCleod pulled my penis down and rested the end of the tape at the base!
“Hold still, Mark.” She said as she gently laid the tape down the length of my shaft and let it drape over the head, pinning it there with her thumb!
“Oh my! Haha!” She chuckled as my sister and her friends watched!
Ms McLeod then let go of the tape at the head of my penis, turned and wrote down the measurement!
“Ok! I think that’s all you girls will need. Christine knows how to patturn using the measurements, so whatever you kids are making should fit like a glove!” Ms McLeod said.
“We need our measurements too, mom!” Christine said.
“Ok. Go ahead and strip.” Ms McCleod said.
I stood by excitedly waiting for the girls to strip.
Emily looked at me and smirked.
She shook her head.
“Mark, go wait outside again.” Emily said.
Ms McCleod turned to face me.
“Yes yes.” She started pushing me back out into the store.
As she pushed me, I looked over her shoulder.
Christine winked and undid her skirt!
Emily shook her head and started unbuttoning her shirt!
Tanya started pulling off her socks.
The door shut and I was left in the store alone and naked.

Time passed by very slowly from that point for some reason.
I could hear the girls giggle every now and then, along with muffled comments from Christine’s mom.
I thought about the police station and the fact that the police had OBVIOUSLY ignored that woman’s call a few moments ago.
What was my life becoming?
I must have dosed off because I was startled by Emily shaking my limp penis around!
I stood up.
“Hey!“ I gasped.
She laughed and let go.
“Come on! We got everything we need, now we need to go home and get to work!” She said, holding the car keys out to me.
I took the keys and followed the girls back down the aisles to the front of the store.
Christine stepped out first calling back to her mom who now stood at the front counter.
“Bye mom! Thanks for helping us with this ‘project’!”
“No problem dear, glad to be of service.” Christine’s mom did a curtsy and chuckled.
“Bye Ms McCleod! Thanks!” Tanya said.
Ms McCleod smiled and nodded.
“Bye Ms McC!” Emily said cheerfully.
“Oh! Right!” Ms McCleod pulled a folded sheet of paper from her apron pocket. “You’ll probably want the measurements I took, right?” She handed the sheet over to Emily.
“Oh! Yeah! Definitely! Thanks again!” Emily turned to me.
“Come on! We’ve got work to do!”
I followed her out the door.
I looked at Ms McCleod one more time as I left.
“Thanks for everything.” I said.
“Oh! It was MY pleasure.” She smiled, winked and then chuckled as she looked down at my semi-erect penis.
I quickly stepped out of the store and unlocked the car.
The girls tossed the bags of materials into the trunk and we got in.
We were almost home when Emily pulled out the sheet with all the measurements on it.
“So you can really patturn all this stuff out, Chris?” She asked.
“Yup! Mom showed me how a while back. It’ll be pretty easy! Mom is always super thorough and accurate with her measurements.” Christine said.
Emily suddenly gasped as she looked over the paper.
“Wow!” She said, smiling slowly.
“What?” Christine asked, leaning between the seats.
Emily pointed to a measurement on the page.
Christine read it silently and gasped.
Tanya leaned in and looked over the page where Emily pointed as well.
She read out loud.
“Mark’s peni-“ She gasped. “MARK’S PENIS LENGTH?!!!!”
My heart dropped into my stomach.
“Wooooooow!” Tanya cooed.
“That’s DEFINITELY impressive, bro!” Emily said.
“Oh, Mark!” Christine said in seductive voice beyond her age. “Haha! Well, we already know he has a big one, now we all know just HOW big!”
The girls all laughed hysterically.

We pulled into the driveway and I parked.
Christine and Tanya grabbed the bags of fabric and supplies from the trunk.
Emily grabbed my bag.
I got out and quickly ran to the front door.
Just as I got there, my mom opened it!
She seemed shocked for a moment regarding my naked state.
“Oh! I was wondering where you were. Trouble at school?” She asked with a smirk.
“N-no. No trouble.” I blushed.
“Hey mom!” Emily said from behind me.
“Hey Ms Grayhart!” Tanya said.
“Hey Ms G!” Christine said, holding the bag of fabric and craft supplies.
“Got- home-work?” My mom asked suspiciously looking at the bags of materials.
“Special project.” Emily said, not missing a beat.
Mom shrugged.
“I’m going to be late tonight. More updates to go through at work. There’s money on the table for dinner. You kids are on your own.” My mom stepped onto the porch in front of me.
“Be good for your sister, Marky. Haha!” My mom chuckled.
“Can we use your sewing room mom?” Emily called back.
My mom looked confused, but shrugged.
“Sure sweety, you know where everything is?”
Emily nodded.
“Mmhmm. And Christine knows what we need to use.”
“Ok, be careful. I’ll see you kids later.” My mom said, turning to leave.
“Let’s get to work!” Emily said as we stepped into the house.
Christine and Tanya ran up the stairs to Emily’s room.
“What EXACTLY are you guys working on?” I asked.
Emily rolled her eyes and smirked.
“Isn’t it obvious?” She asked.
I stood dumbly, waiting for her to answer.
“Our disguises! We can’t keep fighting the Sacral Feeders in our normal clothes or school uniforms.” She said. “Besides, the Police Cheif reccomended it. It really will make things easier.”
“We’ll work on yours too.” She said.
Honestly, the sound of clothing sounded nice.
“Why don’t you order us some pizza for dinner, we’ll get to work.” She turned and ran up the stairs.

I called in the pizza and chilled on the couch, watching some tv.
I have no idea how much time passed, but the doorbell rang, accompanied by a knock, letting me know that it had arrived.
I grabbed the cash off the kitchen table and went to the front door.
Without even thinking, I swung the door open, cash in hand.
There was a pretty girl, probably between 18 and 20, with her long blonde hair pulled in a pony tail through the back of her delivery hat.
“Hi! That’ll be $24.56-“ she then noticed my nudity.
I followed her gaze down to my penis, which hung down flaccid now.
I covered myself with one hand and held the money out to her with the other.
“I am SO sorry! PLEASE! Here! Keep the change! I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry!”
She laughed and took the money in one hand.
I was holding the door open, trying to cover myself with other hand.
“Here. Hahaha!” She handed me the pizza boxes.
I had to uncover to take them from her, and when I did, my penis had lengthened and was starting to arch upwards.
“Oh! Wow! Hahaha!” She laughed again. “I’ll have to remember this address so I can deliver here again! Thanks for the show!”
“Th-thank you!” I quickly turned and shut the door.
I took a moment to collect myself and heard the delivery girl laughing as she walked back to her car.
“Food’s here!” I called up the stairs to my sister.
I walked into the dining room and put the pizza in the table.
I heard them running down the stairs as I entered the kitchen for plates and napkins.
Christine rounded the corner first, and immediately noticed my erection.
She burst out laughing.
“Mark! Did you answer the door like that?!!” She gasped.
I took the plates, ignoring her question and walked back to the dining room.
I set the table while Christine, Tanya and Emily got us all drinks.
The girls ate quickly and took their plates to the kitchen.
I was actually surprised there was no teasing or playing or making me do anything.
Emily popped her head around the corner as I continued eating.
“We’re still working, but Christine is REALLY good! We should be done tonight!”
“Seriously?” I really was pretty shocked.
We had JUST gotten the materials.
Could Christine really whip up these ‘uniforms’ that fast?
“Yeah, I know, right?! I’m kinda pissed she didn’t suggest this for our Halloween costumes. But then again, we couldn’t have known that all of this was going to happen.” Emily turned to go back upstairs, but then turned to me one more time.
“You should probably take a nap. You have a long week ahead of you.” Emily said before running back up the stairs.
I finished eating and cleaning and decided to go lay on the couch and watch some TV.
From the livingroom, I could hear the girls in my sister’s room.
They were talking excitedly and laughing.
I turned on the TV and let the sound drown out the chatter from above.
I felt my eye lids grow heavy, and I passed out.