Magic

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Themarble

Re: Magic

Post by Themarble »

Amazing chapter NudeBaG. It's really picking up here. I really like this directions. I wonder if we are going to learn Mark's penis size in the coming chapters. The girls seemed impressed and I'm sure they would be mentioning it where they could. Perfect!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Thank you Marble😊
So, I’ve thought about this.
I don’t actually think I’m going to reveal Mark’s size.
Mark’s penis is obviously large enough to be impressive and attractive, without being “insanely huge” lol.
Everyone in the story seems to think that Mark is VERY well endowed though.
Let’s just say Mark has a very ‘nice’ penis. Lol.
Last edited by NudeBaG on Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I think that works out nicely. It allows us as readers to just insert a number for ourselves which is nice and it is true that all the characters seem to be wowed. Can't wait for more chapters. This series is so well written it's insane. The quality has never gone down!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Thank you VERY much for such high praise.
I’m excited for the progression of things in the next set of chapters.
Things are definitely going to ramp up between Mark and the girls and there may be some slight conflict brewing within this little coven.
Wicker Creek is about to be introduced to some interesting new characters.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Loving this story for sure. It's a pleasure to read!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Thank you very much.
It’s a pleasure to write😊
Nameless

Post by Nameless »

This story keeps going from strength to strength. It’s so well written. Makes me wonder where it might go next. Seeing as they can talk I wonder if one of the feeders could offer mark a deal. Maybe help him get some revenge either in school or town. Looking forward to the next chapter
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Magic Part 23: Suit Up! Stitches for Witches Part 2

I felt my eye lids grow heavy, and I passed out.
Out of the darkness, my eyes began to adjust.
I looked down and could see nothing.
It wasn’t white emptiness like the Astral Plane had been before.
No. Now it was just darkness.
I focused, and my Astral body materialized.
(Ok.) I thought to myself. (You’re on the Astral Plane again. Just. Don’t. Do. Anything!)
I closed my eyes, but nothing really changed.
(Emily!) I yelled in my head.
(Christine?! Tanya?!) I heard my own voice echo around me.
I focussed and looked around.
(Ok. Dont panic. You’ll wake up in a bit, and everything will be fine.)
I don’t know how long I floated in the nothing.
Out of the darkness, a pin-prick of pale pink light appeared.
(Ahhhhhh!) I felt that painfully orgasmic sensation, stronger than ever, but I couldn’t grab myself to ease the sensation!
(Christine?! Emily! Tanya! PLEASE!!!!) I thought.
The dot of pink light grew closer to me, spiraling in ever shrinking circles.
I remembered how panicked my sister and her friends had gotten the last time this happened!
(Wake up! Wake up! Wake- AHHHHHHHH!!!)
I felt that painfully pleasurable sensation, but it felt like my orgasm was being pulled out of me!
Not having a physical body in this place, it’s really difficult to describe the feeling.
Imagine your body is one big exposed nerve.
Now, imagine that nerve has nerves of it’s own.
You instinctively know what your body looks like-and where things are located on your Astral body.
Now, imagine THOSE nerves have nerves.
I guess, without the wall between the mind and the physical body, ‘’feelings” on the Astral Plane are just THAT much more intense.
In the same way I felt like I was having a prolonged, painful orgasm, I felt like my Astral body was being drained!
(Emilyyyyyyyyyy! Christiiiiiiiiiiiiine!) I screamed in my head!
The pink dot of light expanded.
It elongated!
It stretched into limbs-it filled out!
(Noooooo! Mark!) I felt Emily’s voice in my head.
(Oh no! Is that?!) Tanya echoed.
(It has to be! Have you felt one like THAT yet?!!) Christine echoed.
The nubile Purple, Yellow and Red figures of my sister and her friends swooped in around me.
(I didn’t DO anything! I swear!) I echoed.
(We can worry about that later!) Emily echoed. (Christine! Tanya! On Mark!)
All 3 girls’ figures embraced me!
(Custodire et reditus! Custodire et reditus! Custodire et reditus!) All 3 girls echoed in unison. (Custodire et reditus!)
There was a highpitched ringing noise and everything faded to black.
As things faded, the pink dot of light had taken the shape of another nubile female with no face!
It looked like it had 2 long tendrils draping off the back of it’s head, extending down it’s back!

Things went black.
I opened my eyes with a gasp!
I was still laying naked on the couch, but now, Christine, Tanya and Emily were kneeling along the couch next to me.
Emily had her hand on my hard penis, Tanya had her hand on my abs, and Christine had her hand on my chest.
They continued to have their eyes closed for a moment but they opened them shortly after I startled awake.
Emily squeezed my penis before letting go and standing up.
Tanya and Christine were gently stroking my chest and abs respectively.
I sat up and the girls pulled their hands away.
“Em! I swear I didn’t DO anything! Not like last time! I really don’t know HOW I got to the Astral!” I swore.
Emily looked concerned.
She sighed.
“I believe you.”
Christine and Tanya stood up.
“And that’s what’s more concerning. We knew that we could use you as bait in school, and we definitely figured out that they’re drawn to you in public as well but-“ she paused.
“I haven’t felt one make me feel like that since that first time I was on the Astral alone.” I said.
“That’s because it’s the main one.” Emily said.
“All desire, lust, impulse and pleasure. The ‘Id’.” Christine said.
“But to the extreme. Like that’s ALL it is.” Tanya said.
“That doesn’t sound so bad. Haha?” I chuckled nervously.
“Doesn’t it though? Think about it. These things feed on sexual energy. Up to now, I’d say we’ve been dealing with the weakest of them. But the Id-“ Emily paused and seemed to hug herself.
“When it feeds, it’ll make you feel violated on the deepest level. To fight it, we’re going to need to be stronger. MUCH stronger.” Emily said seriously.
We were all quiet for a moment.
“Did you think it would look like that?” Tanya asked.
“Like what? What do you mean?” Christine asked.
“It looked like-“ Tanya gulped. “One of us.” She gestured to the 3 of them.
“It’s not really that surprising-“ Emily said. “if you really think about it. I mean, why did we look up the spells we did? What have we been thinking and talking about for the last 3 years?”
I was confused.
Christine looked at my penis and chuckled.
Tanya blushed.
Wait! Were they talking about sex?
How long had my little sister and her friends been horny little-well, ‘witches’???
“It’s just another part of this situation that we’ll have to deal with.” Emily said.
“Oh yeah! I guess it’s as good a time as any for the ‘big reveal’, right?!” Christine said excitedly.
“Oh! Yeah! Let’s go!” Emily grabbed my wrist and dragged me up the stairs to mom’s sewing room.
“Ok, Mark. Stand like this.” Emily spread her legs and extended her arms like a star.
I did as she instructed.
“Perfect! Now hold still.” Christine said, walking over to my mom’s sewing counter.
She walked back over to me with a black leather belt with 2 skin tight black leggings with bright neon blue stripes running down the sides of them.
The belt buckle was a blue pentagram.
She held them up to my waist while Emily and Tanya pulled the bottoms of the leggings down my legs.
Christine chuckled as my semi-erect penis bobbed in the non-existent crotch area of these tights.
They were essentially crotchless and assless chaps
“Put these on.” She chuckled.
I had to sit down to put them on, and they were quite tight.
I got them on and stood up, fastening the belt.
“Perfect!” Emily exclaimed.
“Hold out your arms.” Christine said.
She then produced 2 long black sleaves with a matching neon blue stripe down the side of each.
Emily and Tanya slid them on my arms, caressing my muscles and giggling as they did.
Emily stepped behind me and fastened the sleeves together behind my shoulder blades.
She and Tanya then stepped in front of me and smiled, nodding in approval.
“Ok! I’m sure running without shoes can get pretty rough on the feet, so here you go.” Christine handed me 2 stretchy black leather ‘booties’ with neon blue toe guards.
I slid them on. They were actually pretty comfy.
The girls stepped back.
“Wow!” Emily smiled.
“Whewwwwwwww!” Tanya whistled.
Christine laughed.
“Hahaha! Yeah.” She sighed. “That’s hot!”
“Oh yeah!” Emily went back over to the sewing counter and picked something up.
She came back in front of me and slid a thin black and neon blue, upside down crescent moon eye mask on my face, tying it behind my head.
She stepped back with Tanya and Christine.
“Good work, Chris!” Emily said, seeming genuinely impressed.
“Yeah! He looks damn good!” Tanya said.
“Take a look in the mirror, Mark.” Christine said.
I walked over to the full length mirror in the corner and gasped.
I looked…cool.
Like, REALLY COOL! Awesome, even.
“Focus your energy.” Emily said.
I thought about my situation.
The fact that my ass, cock and balls were still on full display in this ‘costume’.
I felt that pull in my pelvis and my aura began glowing blue.
Not just that though, the neon blue highlights on the costume absorbed the light and lit up even brighter!
“Holy shit! That’s awesome you guys! How did you do that?” I stammered. Truly stunned.
“Just a spell or 2.” Emily said smuggly. “We infused your uniform with them.”
“He should try it out!” Christine said.
“Agreed.” Emily crossed her arms.
“Ok Mark. Say the words ‘Dissimulo et Mutatus’ while focussing your energy.
“Ok?” I turned to the mirror.
“Dissimulo et Mutatus.” I said.
My aura flashed blue, and when it faded, I was completely naked again.
“Whao! How did-“ I was cut off.
“Say it again, while focussing.” Emily said.
“Dissimulo et Mutatus.” I said.
Again, my aura flashed blue and my costume returned, seeming to crawl across my body from no where!
“That-is- AWESOME!” I said.
“Yup! Now no one will recognize you if you have to fight in the open.” Tanya said.
The thought immediately entered my mind.
“But if I’m naked all the time anyway, won’t people recognize me by my-“ I gestured to my exposed penis.
The assless/crotchless tights combo really did feel incredibly embarassing.
Like it actually drew MORE attention to my genitals.
“The transformation spell works 2 fold.” Emily said. “It produces your uniform, as well as makes it so no one recognizes you.”
I thought about this for a moment.
“Buuuuuut I’m like, the only guy IN Wicker Creek. Won’t it be obvious?” I asked dumbly.
Emily sighed, seemingly annoyed.
“Why must you question things? I already told you to trust us.”
“Ok, ok. Fine.” I put my hands up.
“It really does look good though, Mark.” Christine said sweetly. “Or should I say, ‘Blue’. Haha!”
I had a realization.
“Oh yeah! What about you guys?” I asked.
Christine smiled and stepped forward.
“Dissimulo et Mutatus!” She said and twirled.
Her aura shined bright red as her school uniform faded away!
Her small bra and panties also faded away, and for a moment, she was completely naked!
In a flash, a thin black belt with a pentagram buckle appeared around her slim waist and tight black leggings crawled down her legs like paint!
A thin black strip of support fabric extended across her chest, lifting her small breasts!
It crawled into her armpits and extended down her arms in skin-tight black sleeves!
A red neon choker wrapped around her neck with another pentagram in the center.
A neon red and black eye mask stretched across her eyes and curled up on the ends like a crescent moon, the left side slightly more raised than the other.
The neon red highlights of her costume flashed bright red briefly, then died down.
“Holy shit!” I said.
Christine put her hands on her hips and stood in front of us.
It took me a moment, as I was stunned by what I was seeing, but then I realized that her small breasts, ass and pussy were all completely exposed!
Emily whistled.
“Looking good Red!” She stepped next to Christine. “My turn!”
Emily closed her eyes.
“Dissimulo et Mutatus!” Emily just stood there, but just like Christine, her clothes faded away, leaving my little sister standing there in front of us, completely naked!
Her aura lit up bright purple, and matching Christine, a black belt with a pentagram buckle appeared around her thin waist before extending down in black skin tight leggings!
Her chest support and arm coverings appeared just the same, with neon purple highlights extending down her arm coverings and leggings!
A purple neon choker with the pentagram wrapped it’s way around her neck.
A neon purple upturned crescent moon shaped eye mask materialized across her face.
The neon purple highlights of her costume flashed bright purple before fading.
Emily stood proudly, examining herself in the mirror.
I couldn’t help but notice her bare toned runner’s butt as she checked herself out.
She turned to us and I quickly looked back at Christine, who was staring directly at my exposed penis, which thanks to the show, was fully erect!
“Your turn Tanya!” Emily said excitedly stepping away from the mirror.
“I think I’ll wait until we need it.” Tanya said nervously.
“We should test it to make sure we performed the incantation right on all of them.” Emily said, standing with her hands on her hips, seemingly oblivious to the fact that I could see EVERYTHING.
“Fine.” Tanya stood up and walked to the middle of the room.
Her hesitance did seem strange, but then again, when it came to these ‘rituals’, she had seemed more reluctant from the start.
“Dissimulo et Mutatus.” She said it plainly, but then took a sharp inhale as her school uniform and underwear vanished!
She quickly threw one hand over her crotch, and her other arm over her chest, but then she gasped and dropped her hands to her sides as a black support garment stretched under her breasts, lifting them and accentuating them slightly.
The black fabric continued down her arms in tight shiny sleeves.
A black belt materialized around her waist, and tight shiny black crotchless tights poured down her legs like black liquid.
A neon yellow crescent moon mask stretched across Tanya’s eyes slightly tipping up to the right.
A neon yellow choker complete with pentagram wrapped around her neck.
Neon yellow highlights shot down the sleeves, leggings and lacing of the chest support.
Her aura flashed bright yellow and faded.
“Hell yeah!” Emily was ecstatic.
“Looking good, T!” Christine cheered. “I mean, ‘Yellow’.” She corrected.
Tanya stood in stunned silence, gazing in the mirror.
My eyes were immediately drawn to her reflection.
The chest piece DID make her boobs look a little bigger.
She was thinner than Emily and Christine, but she still looked amazing!
She turned and I quickly looked away at Emily.
Emily was looking at Tanya approvingly, standing with her hands on her hips, her private parts on full display!
I quickly shifted my gaze to Christine, who was also standing in a way that allowed me to see everything!
Christine looked at me and smiled seductively.
“What’s wrong Blue? Don’t our costumes look good?” She walked over and stood in front of me.
Her emerald eyes looked even greener behind the red eye mask.
“Um, I don’t-“ I really didn’t know what to say!
Did they not realize I could see EVERYTHING?!
Emily held her hands out to the sides, looking down at her exposed bits.
“Oh!” Emily gasped. “I think I know the problem. Is it because you can see our ‘privates’? Haha!”
The way she said it was taunting.
I no longer tried to hide the fact that I was looking.
Why were the costumes SO risque?
“But, why?! Why leave ‘those’ areas exposed?!” I gasped.
“We have to be able to fight. This makes it easier.” She said matter of factly, looking down at her exposed pussy.
She then looked at my fully erect penis, then down at her exposed body again, still not covering up!
“Oh! Haha! Dissimulo et Mutatus.” Emily said.
Her aura lit up with that light bright purple, and enveloped her entire body!
Her costume dissolved into nothing, leaving her standing in front of me completely naked for a few brief moments.
Then, slowly, her Wicker Creek uniform reppeapered, clothing her.
“Is this better?” Emily asked twirling her skirt, making it flare out so I could see her panties.
Tanya placed her hands out to her sides, holding her legs together.
“Dissimulo et Mutatus!” She said.
Her aura lit up bright yellow, her costume vanished and she threw an arm across her chest, and a hand over her crotch!
Tanya’s own school uniform reappeared on her body.
She exhaled and walked over to stand next to Emily.
“With the design of these outfits, we’ll be able to fight and use our powers without destroying our clothes.” Emily said. “Plus, the other spell we infused them with makes us unrecognizable.”
“Yeah. We can’t rely on the Sacral Feeders to only attack us or other people in seclusion. They’re predatory.” Christine said.
I looked back at Christine, who was still in her costumed form, still standing in front of me with her small breasts and little pussy on full display.
I couldn’t help staring.
“It’ll definitely make fighting the Sacral Feeders easier.” She then reached down and breifly touched herself! “Ooooooh!”
“Whoa!” I couldn’t help reacting.
“Jeez, Mark!” Tanya gasped.
I felt my penis twitch and looked down to see that I still had a raging hard on.
“Oooooo! Haha!” Christine giggled.
She then walked up to me and grabbed my penis!
“Ahhh! Chri-Christine!” I gasped.
“Mark, Christine, go ahead and revert.” Emily said.
Christine looked down at her exposed body.
“Oh! Right! Haha!” She let go of me and stepped back.
“Dissimulo et Mutatus.” Christine said.
She began glowing red, and her costume vanished, leaving her completely naked for a few moments.
Then, her underwear and school uniform slowly reappeared.
“Dissimulo et Mutatus?” I said.
Nothing happened.
“You have to focus, Mark. Remember?” Emily shook her head.
I focused until I felt that twinge in my pelvis.
“Dissimulo et Mutatus.” I said more confidently.
“Aaaah!” I felt a strong orgasmic ‘pulse’, different from the feeling a Sacral Feeder produces, and my aura flashed blue as my costume faded, leaving me naked again.
“Good job.” Emily smiled and nodded.
“Let’s change. I’m sick of this uniform.” Christine said.
She then looked at me.
“Or would you like me to just wear my ‘other’ uniform, Marky?” Christine smiled and winked.
“You know it takes energy when we’re in that form.” Emily said. “That’s why we designed them the way we did, so they constantly replenish the energy it takes to be able to fight.”
Emily then looked down at her school uniform.
“But I DO want to change out of this.” She said.
“Let’s go change then.” Christine said.
Tanya and Christine walked passed me into the hallway, back towards Emily’s room.
Emily then stepped to me.
“Come on.” She grabbed my wrist and pulled me halfway down the hall, passed mom’s room, and into her room.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

You have done an amazing job explaining. I sit on my seat every chapter looking forward to what is next.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Thank you Marble.
Already working on the next chapter.
Should also be up today.