Becoming a School Project Part 3/2 The Project Begins

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
gwentman

Becoming a School Project Part 3/2 The Project Begins

Post by gwentman »

Later that evening Marc received a text from Jayne giving him the full address of Sally's home. He looked it up on google and saw that her parents had an extensive large house in substantial grounds. The grounds were so large that there was even a small patch of woodland not far from the house. It was certainly a lot grander than his parents own modest house. After watching a DVD in his living room Marc retired to the privacy of his own bedroom. Before going to bed he checked his e mails and noticed there was one from Sally. He assumed that his e mail address had been passed on to her by either Jayne or Lynn. He clicked to open his mail from Sally and read the following :

' Hi Marc thanks for agreeing to visit my house on Thursday. I know you have never been here before. Yet I am sure you will enjoy your visit it is in very secluded grounds and offers a great deal of privacy. Also my parents are away from Thursday morning and will not be back until Monday evening. Therefore we will not be disturbed by any awkward adult questions or interruptions. Also Jayne and Lynn told me that you are afraid of other boys being present when you visit. I can assure you that you will be the only boy present. Its funny that we hardly ever spoke before at school. I guess that even though you are a year older than me that really you are quite shy. Though there is no need for that now, after all I have seen you totally naked. Take care , see you Thursday. All of us our looking forward to seeing you again. Best Wishes. Sally '

Marc wished they would all stop reminding him that they had all seen him naked. Especially Sally who was only 15 years of age. Only a few days ago he had never been naked in front of any girl, now four girls at his school had seen him butt naked and even worse in a state of total arousal culminating in his enforced orgasm. Also he could not but be confused by how polite they were all being now. After all last Friday they had left him totally naked clutching his painful balls over the school playing fields. Perhaps they were really sorry that they had gone so far. Marc certainly hoped so as if they felt guilty then it might be easier to persuade them to destroy all the evidence of his humiliation. Even then he would be bright red in the face when he saw them all again, being so aware that they had seen every intimate part of his body. He felt it would be best to e mail Sally back as he was so aware of the incriminating material they had on him he was afraid to provoke any one of the girls in any way. He composed his e mail:

' Hello Sally thanks for getting in touch and for inviting me to your home. I will be there at the time arranged on Thursday . Marc ' Before going to bed he pressed send.

On the Wednesday the day before his visit to Sally's house he found himself constantly mulling everything over in his mind. He had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach , particularly the fact that the house was in a secluded location. He could not forget that his stripping had taken place in the most secluded part of the school playing fields. Yet he told himself to show courage surely he was not the only boy to be seen naked by a group of girls. He knew he could get over this if he could only get back from each girl all of the video and photographic evidence they held of his stripping. He tried to keep himself busy throughout the day but constantly kept thinking about tomorrow's meeting with the girls. Yet he wondered if there was something wrong with him as along with his sense of dread as to what might happen he was also quite excited by the prospect of the girls admiring his looks. After all surely they would not have targeted him for a stripping unless they found him attractive. He recalled the note they included in his birthday card were they had stated that they had chosen him to be their naked boy model because they all found him attractive. The weather still remained gloriously sunny so he spent the latter part of the day topping up his tan.

Yet again the weather on the Thursday was warm and sunny, normally Marc would have worn shorts but today he was feeling slightly self conscious . Still it was too hot to be wearing a large amount of clothes. After his shower he checked that all the evidence of the marker pen where the girls had written on his naked body had now been scrubbed off. It had taken several days and extra showers to totally eliminate any trace of what they had written. He particularly remembered that he had gently washed his scrotum several time to get Sally's name off, where she had written it across his balls. Marc remembered also how they had teased him about his brief skimpy underpants but these were the only kind that he had. Therefore he put his legs into a clean white pair. They were the same design as the ones he had worn last Friday. A front, a back and no sides. He grabbed a white t shirt and white sports socks and quickly put these on. Finally he put on a tight fitting pair of blue jeans that had a hole in one knee and a white pair of trainers. He had deliberately chosen white to show of his tan to the best advantage. It was still important to him to look his best though he did not ask himself why.

He had to catch two buses to get to Sally's home and was very anxious at both bus stops in case the bus was late at either of them. Marc was very worried that one of the buses might be late and that he would be late arriving at Sally's and the girls might post the existing photo's and video's. His plan needed him to arrive on time. Luckily everything ran to time and he soon found himself walking up the long drive to the front door to Sally's home. His heart beat faster the closer he got to the door and he paused a few seconds before ringing the bell trying to compose himself. Once he wrung the bell he waited and a few moments later the door was opened by Sally. She was wearing a t shirt and quite tight fitting shorts and sandals and he thought that she was looking quite ravishing with her long dark hair and perfect hour glass figure. Sally met him with a smile and broad grin,

' Hi Marc its really nice to see you again all the others are waiting inside and are so looking forward to seeing you again. Follow me and I will show you into the living room' . Marc could not help notice that while Sally was smiling at him her gaze was directed straight at his groin. He blushed as he remembered the last time they had been together.

In following Sally into the living room he soon met all of the other girls. They were all wearing shorts and t shirts and he noticed that Liz in particular had lovely shapely long legs. The girls were sat on sofa's in a kind of semi- circle and at the top of their semi circle was an individual chair. Sally led Marc to the individual chair and told him to sit there. Marc also noticed that each girl had a folder on their laps and some kind of pen. He sat facing them and they were all smiles and grins and he felt very self conscious as he could see their eyes moving over his body and eyeing him up and down.

Jayne was the first to speak and asked him what he wanted from the meeting. Marc responded that he wanted them all to destroy the photo's and video's they had taken of last Friday. He felt good about himself that he had been brave enough to ask for this straight away and had got straight to the point. He waited nervously for a response , initially the girls glanced at each other smiling and then Lynn was the next to speak.

' Yes we can do that ' Marc was really surprised and thought they must be feeling really guilty about last week. Then Liz spoke

' But first you must do something for us '

' What is that ' Marc replied . It was Jayne then who took over and explained what was required.

' We decided that we needed a school summer project and decided that a good project would be to study male anatomy and the response of the male body to different stimuli. This will be a proper scientific study that is why we have invested in these folders and everything will be recorded and filmed as required for our research. As you have already been naked in front of all of us it makes sense that you are the subject male '

Marc's initial hopes were dashed straight away and he found himself saying no. Jayne got her phone out, stood up and walked towards him, ' I think you better see this. ' She showed him what was on her phone. As he sat there he saw himself naked , with close up photo's of his genitals and his cock fully erect. Marc felt his heart sink while he was desperately trying to think of a way out of his predicament. Then Sally spoke, ' Show him the video of him shooting his load its so cool .' Lynn spoke next,

'What all that mess and him pulling funny faces ha ha ' Then Liz stated, ' why waste time unless he agrees to our plan lets have a count down from five to one and post all we have got onto the internet. Lets get ready to press send after one. ' The girls agreed and started clapping and together started counting down.

'One, two. three.' Marc could feel his anxiety going through the roof and suddenly he shouted out.
'No please stop I will do what you ask , please I will. What else could he do if he passed his exams he would be returning to the same school in September. He could not have pupils from age eleven to eighteen seeing the material all four girls had on him. It was Jayne who spoke next and was taking the lead on behalf of the group.

' At last you are being reasonable but that was your last chance. If you do not follow our instructions totally in future as part of this project I will just post everything we have from last Friday. By the way I mean everything '

Marc asked them if they would delete the explicit material now that he had agreed to assist them in their project. All of the girls agreed that they would but only once he had done all that they had asked of him during the summer project and if they all agreed he had been sufficiently helpful.

It was Jayne who again took the lead, ' Right the first thing you can do is call your mother and tell her you will not be returning home until next Monday afternoon as you are staying at your friend Wayne's. Tell her not to worry as you can borrow some of Wayne's clothes as it was a spur of the moment decision to stay at your friends. Marc looked at them blankly and was some what confused.
He responded

' Why am I staying at Wayne's ? And you promised that there would be no boys '

Liz rolled her eyes,

' Heh dummy you are staying here with us while Sally's parents are away. So that we can get the project off to a good start. But there is no need for you to worry we have cleared it with Wayne. So if by any chance he is contacted he will say you are with him. When you speak to your mother you will say you are at Wayne's. Got that Einstein. '

Marc's nervousness was increasing what had he got himself into now, but he could see no way out of his predicament without being shamed before the whole school. He still asked a further question.

' But I only have the clothes I have on. I have no change of clothes and no clothes to wear to bed '

All of the girls laughed and it was Sally that replied, ' Let us worry about that. '

' Well then get on with it and ring your mother. ' Lynn remarked

Marc phoned his mother and tried to sound as natural as possible. He did not like being untruthful but she suspected nothing and was happy that he was staying a few days at Wayne's. Once he had finished the call the girls insisted that he hand his mobile phone over to them which he reluctantly did. He was feeling increasingly uncomfortable sat on a chair in front of the girls on his own while they all sat around him in a semi - circle .

Suddenly he could hear a key going in the front door and without thinking he showed his anxiety by asking out loud who it was. An older girl from school walked into the living room. It was Sally's older sister Jessica who he had only seen at a distance in school and had never even dared speak too. She was about seventeen and a half years old and looked like her younger sister with long black hair as well. But Jessica was a more mature and developed version with the same hourglass figure
but with larger breasts and he could not help thinking how stunning she was in her pale blue t shirt and matching quite short skirt. Sally introduced her, ' Marc this is my sister Jess '

Next Jess was speaking to Marc directly with, ' O hi so you are the boy who has got my little sister all worked up. I believe she enjoyed playing with you last week. He is cute Sal and quite fit I think I might have noticed him at school once or twice. Has he agreed to take part in the project ? ' Marc was mortified this older girl seemed to now about last week and what the other girls planned now.

' O yes and he is staying until Monday afternoon. ' Sally excitedly replied

It was Jayne again who explained that they had asked the older girl to supervise their male anatomy project to ensure that it was thorough and wide ranging. Personally she was just loving the fact that Marc would have to get totally naked in front of another girl and could not wait to see the impact of this on him. Jess herself was really glad her sister had brought her in on this. This younger boy was very athletic and attractive especially with the contrast of his blond hair and nice tanned body.

It was Jess that spoke next, ' Sal have you got the bag go and place it next to him by his chair. '

Sally came forward and placed an unzipped empty holdall next to Marc's chair. He looked confused not for the first time and asked what it was for. Liz smiled and looked straight into his eyes and said,
' Look its a male anatomy project and we need to see some anatomy. Strip your clothes off and place every item into the bag'

Marc froze and just looked into space and had a horrified look on his face. To give the poor boy some confidence Jess added, ' Just take your trainers and socks of first and place them in the bag .' This appeared to wake him from some kind of trance and he bent down and undid both trainers and eased them off his feet and placed them in the bag. Next he pulled his knees up and removed each sock off one at a time and placed them in the bag as well.

Good that's a nice start he could hear Jess saying. Then it was Lynn who spoke, ' I have got my finger on the send button of those nudey shots unless I see some action soon. ' Marc got to his feet as he would have to stand to remove the rest of his clothes. To try and protect his modesty he turned his back to the girls and he hear'd them giggling and somebody saying . ' Or didums is our subject so shy. We will have to work on that. ' He ignored their giggles but was aware that he was blushing as he reached down to the bottom of his t shirt and pulled it up over his head and placed it obediently in the holdall. He could hear Jayne saying. ' Good now it is starting to get interesting. ' With his back to the girls he undid the button at the top of his jeans and pulled the zip down all out of sight of the girls sat behind him . But now he had to pull his jeans down and off over his legs, he moved very carefully as his jeans were tight fitting and he did not want to pull his under pants off of his bum by accident. Jayne could feel her self getting quite moist and was sure that the other girls were getting excited as well. She was loving this her plan had gone so well only last Friday he had been held down and force stripped. Due to all the photo's and video's and their blackmail of him he was now stripping for them however nervously of his own accord this was so ace.

Marc had just pulled his jeans off his feet and placed them in the bag. As before the girls started giggling and commented about his skimpy pants. He could hear Jess say, ' Wow you were right Sal look at those sexy, skimpy little undies. This boy fancies himself. ' Then Liz called out, ' Heh nudey boy loose the watch you know the rules, only total birthday suit will do. ' Marc removed his watch and placed it in the open holdall. He could hear photo's being taken and what sounded like video recording. He felt crushed he had come here to have photo's deleted and now the girls would have even more material. Yet what could he do ?. It was now coming to the moment that he was dreading in part loosing his pants. But most of these girls he found pretty attractive and his cock was starting to grow slightly. This was going to be so humiliating. Then all of the girls started clapping again and chanting, 'Get them off, Get them off'. He moved his hand into the waistband of his underpants and slowly slid them down his legs until they rested at his ankles. He could hear the cheering behind him. Marc now faced a problem to reach down and get his pants off he would have to open his legs slightly where he was sure all of the girls would get sight of his dangling balls from behind. He took a deep breath and reached down and removed them as quickly as he could and threw them into the bag. He covered his cock and balls with his hands, even though all of the girls were sat behind him. Marc was glad that he did as he could hear Jess telling Sally to get the holdall and take it away. As she collected the bag Sally looked at his front and gave him a large grin, ' Heh Marc lovely cute butt '

He asked her what she was doing. ' Taking your clothes away . ' Then he hear'd Jayne say, ' You will not need them'. Nothing happened until Sally got back about two minutes later and told everybody. 'Well that's got rid of them'. Marc was instructed to turn round and he faced the girls naked with his hands covering his cock and balls looking very shy. All of their eyes were focused upon him especially where he had his hands. Then Jess spoke and said, ' Right girls lets get this project started.' All of the girls stood up and moved towards him. Both his arms were grabbed and his genitals were fully exposed again. Liz and Jess put his arms behind his back and got some cord and tied his wrists together. Now he could not cover himself and everybody was having a good look. It was Jayne who said, ' That's what we need a nice cock and some balls to look at anytime we like ' Suddenly Liz grabbed his cock saying, ' O k lets get him off to the downstairs bathroom ' and proceeded to tug him along by his dick out of the room with the other girls following. Marc felt his cock growing with Liz gripping it tightly.

'What are you going to do to me' he asked.

Liz squeezed his cock harder and said, ' You will soon find out.' All of the other girls laughed at his obvious concern.

To be continued
K16shuchankbjorn

Re: Becoming a School Project Part 3/2 The Project Begins

Post by K16shuchankbjorn »

Super happy this is continuing (the wait was AGONISING), and I'm loving the direction you're taking. I like how the entire story isn't one just slow stripping, don't get me wrong, if they're done well they can be good, but personally I enjoy things to be a bit more physical, so I'm glad with the current direction. Keep up the solid work mate
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Fabulous chapter gwentman. I love where this is going.
gwentman

Post by gwentman »

Sorry everybody that next episode has not appeared yet. Diverted to current story on ENF. But Marc being these girls summer project has only just started
K16shuchankbjorn

Post by K16shuchankbjorn »

Hope you haven’t given up, really excited to see where this goes
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

Indeed please continue! Can't wait to read on!
drtickle :mrgreen:
gwentman

Post by gwentman »

Sorry everybody have been really busy but this story will be continuing.
WillyWanka2

Post by WillyWanka2 »

Instead of bumping your stories up in the right sequence, you could/should put all the parts into one post. Don't get me wrong, I like the story so far and I am thankful for your contributions, but if we all split our stories into single posts, this board would be a mess. So if you find the time, please edit this.
Little Denis Staff

Post by Little Denis Staff »

Its bin a long long time since we heard anythink about Marc.