Aaron’s New Roommates

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Juncker

Aaron’s New Roommates

Post by Juncker »

Pulling up in front of his new flat, Aaron Hewlett engaged the handbrake on his Corsa and turned off the engine. 19 years old and feeling a strange mix of anxiety and optimism, he was just about to begin an archaeology degree course at the University of Edinburgh. While the optimism was easy to place, the reason for his anxiety was a little more elusive. Was it moving away from home? The uncertainty of having to make new friends? He couldn’t really tell. Aaron wasn’t a person likely to be described as brimming with confidence, but he figured that all he could do was put his best foot forward, so he grabbed his rucksack and suitcase and double checked his itinerary and once more tested himself on the names of his new flat mates: Drew Gossett, Blake Langley, Ashley Brett and Pasha Coleman.

From the sheet provided, Aaron could also see these guys were all older than him, at 21, 20, 23 and 25 respectively. Aaron wasn’t sure how to feel about this; on the one hand he hoped this meant he wouldn’t be expected to take up any kind of leadership positions within the group, but it could also make him susceptible to being pushed about if the older guys felt like throwing their weight around. Aaron shook his head, a motion that caused his dark brown coif to bounce from side to side. He couldn’t start thinking these things before had even met his roommates and gotten to know them. Turning the key in the lock of the door, Aaron pushed it open and stepped inside, before immediately being taken aback by what he saw.

Inside the open-plan lounge/kitchen were four girls, hauling and unpacking their various bags and stocking snacks into the kitchen cupboards. As the door opened, every head whipped around to look at him. What happened? This was the female accommodation! Aaron was sure he’d gotten the right building. No, surely he must’ve made a mistake. “Ah, sorry!” He said with a blush. “I must have gotten the wrong flat number!” Aaron picked up his case and made to scurry away before one of the girls piped up. She appeared to be British-Pakistani, an inch or so taller than Aaron and noticeably curvy, sporting a low cut, body hugging t-shirt that emphasised her ample breasts. “Nah, I think you’ve got the right place. You’re Aaron, right?” She said, a sly grin forming on her face as Aaron, now beet red, confirmed his identity with a bashful nod. “Hey, I’m Pasha. This is Drew, Blake and Ashley. We’re your new roommates.”

More coming soon!
Juncker

Aaron’s New Roommates Part 2

Post by Juncker »

After getting over his initial shock and embarrassment, Aaron found himself settled into the flat with relative ease. Everyone in the flat agreed that the girls all have gender neutral names was the likely cause of Aaron being housed with them, but figured if everyone was comfortable with the setup then there’d be no harm in rolling with it.

For their part, the girls had all been extremely kind and welcoming toward Aaron, helping him to unpack his car and insisting that he join them for a takeaway, which they shared in the lounge as they enjoyed a game of Mario Kart, courtesy of Blake hooking her Nintendo up to the TV. Overall it was a night that formed friendships between everyone that helped Aaron feel all the more at home, despite his peculiar circumstances. As such, it took him a little under a week to become acquainted with each of his flat mates.

Drew was easily the most individualistic of the group. Studying music, she had adorned her room with several instruments, and stood out in her style, favouring a crop tops, fishnets sleeves and leather boots and jackets, with dark nails to complement her raven bob cut and slightly pale complexion. Despite her goth and punk inspirations, Drew was nevertheless a laidback and friendly girl. She was fairly slim but still rather voluptuous, with breasts that could surely be no smaller than a C cup.

Blake happened to be an archeology student and on the same course as Aaron. She was a very sweet girl who was somewhat quiet, but hid an playfully teasing nature just past her exterior. Besides video games, Blake also enjoyed hiking and fawning over any kind of wildlife, from bugs to bunnies and everything in between. Thanks to her sharing a subject with Aaron and her similar temperament to his, the two quickly became rather close. Of the group, Blake’s physique was the most elusive, as she was never seen without a baggy knitted sweater or hoodie, even when dressed for bed. What was known was that Blake had rather slim legs that began to fill out at the top into a perky tush, but her bust size was anybody’s guess. Her hair was a light brown, wavy and subtly streaked with red highlights.

Studying for a biomed degree, there was no question that Ashley was the most serious of the group, with an uncompromising commitment to her daily routine that saw her spending only a couple of hours outside of her room on any night outside the weekend. Despite this, she still found time to keep everyone else in order, ensuring everybody had what they needed no matter what was happening, even waking Aaron up one morning to save him from missing a class. Ashley’s hobbies were practical in nature, revolving around fitness and cooking, but she was passionate about them regardless. Contrasting the rest of the group, she was rather a sharp dresser, often sporting crisp shirts with tight yet formal pants, an outfit that complemented not only Ashley’s plus sized, muscular physique, but also her thick framed glasses and curled, dark red hair. Her impressive D cups were the finishing touch to her athletic body.

Finally, there was Pasha, a law student. Despite being the polar opposite to Ashley in mannerisms, her seniority over the group showed itself in other ways. Impulsive, fun-loving and provocative, Pasha quickly took to referring to her roommates with terms such as “sweetie” and “poppet”. As such, it shocked everybody to find out that her hobbies were quiet ones, and encompassing art and crafts. Pasha’s wardrobe was an extension of her personality, consisting of low cut t-shirts, bodice tops and just about anything else that that would emphasise her D cup bust. Her straightened black hair was parted at the centre and fell down past her shoulders.

Over the course of his time with them, Aaron would end up becoming rather well acquainted with each of the girls, and they would become acquainted with him, in ways far more intimate than he’d imagined upon his first encounter with them...

(Sorry for the slow start, everybody. I wanted to spend some time fleshing everybody out first and getting images of the girls into your heads so you can better visualise things as you’re reading the later parts. With that said, all the primary setup is now out of the way and I can assure you things will start to get spicy for Aaron in the next part!)
BrattyMissAsh

Re: Aaron’s New Roommates

Post by BrattyMissAsh »

I like the the set up! You have my attention
Juncker

Aaron’s New Roommates Part 3

Post by Juncker »

After a relaxed week of introduction and orienteering, per the norm for freshers, Friday night had rolled around. Everybody in the flat had just finished eating a nourishing chicken and rice dish, courtesy of Ashley, and the girls were discussing their plans for the night, namely drinking and partying. Even the work-focused Ashley was to let herself fully unwind this weekend, figuring she should make the most of freshers given that she didn’t really have any work to deal with yet.

“So what about you, Aaron?” Aaron pricked up as Drew mentioned his name. Up until now he’d withdrawn himself as it had drifted towards party and booze. The truth was Aaron had never really been to any parties hosted by people his own age. He’d mostly kept to himself throughout school since his lack of interest in field sports made it difficult to gel with most of the boys. He wasn’t really interested in acquiring a taste for alcohol either, given that his alcoholic father had walked out of his life a little over ten years ago, leaving him strongly put off by the idea of it all.

After a brief pause, Aaron responded. “Well, to be honest I was just going to do some reading, maybe go to the gym for an hour or something.” He said in a deflated manner, all too aware that his response would raise eyebrows. “What? No way!” Squeaked Ashley. “You should come out with us, Aaron — we’d all be happy to have you around!” She finished, her words prompting nods and vocalisations of agreement from the other girls. Aaron tensed up a little. He didn’t like the idea of letting down his new friends, especially after they’d been so welcoming of him, but he knew he’d feel totally uncomfortable at some club or house party. “Guys, I’m really sorry, but parties just aren’t my thing. I don’t like drinking, I’m not one for loud music and I’m not great with big groups...” Aaron trailed off.

“Aw, sweetie, you should’ve told us! We’re flat mates after all, we ought to look out for each other.” Pasha chimed in, placing her hand on her chest as one would when infatuated with a small animal. “Tell you what: if you’re not comfortable going out, we’ll have our own little party here! Nobody else has to come round, you don’t have to drink anything; we'll just have some mood lighting while we play music and some party games. Getting made up to go out and get smashed is more trouble than it’s worth anyway, right, ladies?” Aaron’s spirits lifted at Pasha’s suggestion. He could tell the girls wanted to make sure he was included in the group, and it felt nice to be looked after like this. “You’d do that for me? That means a lot, thanks, guys.” Aaron beamed. “Do you guys want to start now, or...?”
“No, we’ll want to go out and grab some snacks and drinks.” Said Ashley, pushing the bridge of her glass up her nose with two fingers as she stared down at the table, planning out the night. “You go to the gym for an hour first if that’s what you want to do and just come back here once you’ve cleaned up. It’s the weekend, so we can start anytime we feel like it and stay up as long as we want, there’s nothing to worry about.” After everybody had finished chatting and went to make preparations, Aaron did just that, excited to spend time with his friends later.

It was about 8 PM when Aaron walked into the lounge, freshened up after his workout. Despite the relaxed nature of the evening, Aaron still thought it’d be appropriate to dress up ever so slightly, so he’d gotten dress into a green polo shirt, so beige chinos and tan loafers with no socks underneath. As he came in, the girls were tipping snacks into bowl and taking their seats on beanbags in the lounge area. Aaron was relieved to see they’d also dressed a little smarter, with the exception of Ashley, whose default dress code was smart. Drew had on a plain, long-sleeved black top with dark blue jeans and brown Vans, bringing the look together with a simple string necklace that was fastened to a black, teardrop shaped rock. Aaron could see a pink and white checked shirt collar poking out from underneath Blake’s oatmeal sweater, complemented by skinny jeans and black plimsoles. Finally, Pasha had picked out an olive coloured, body hugging bodice with leather leggings and a pair of white pumps.

Once everyone else was seated, they looked over to the kitchen area as Pasha necked the last dregs of the bottle of wine that she’d been working her way through over the course of that week, before washing it out and joining everybody else, setting the empty bottle on carpet in the middle of them. “So, we’ve not really done a proper ice breaker in the flat yet, so what better way to fix that than with a good old-fashioned game of the spin the bottle?” She said, shaking her shoulders playfully as she did so. The movement caused her breasts to jiggle in the cups of the tight bodice, prompting Aaron to discreetly avert his eyes and blush, something Pasha noted to herself with some relish. It was rare to find boys as earnest as Aaron was, and she could tell he’d be easy to tease for it.

“So, we’re playing truth or dare here, you all know the rules.” Pasha continued on. “For the us ladies, each forfeit is three shots of vodka. For you, Aaron, how does ten press-ups sound? I imagine your arms are pretty tired from your workout, so you can do that amount and feel the burn from it, right?” Aaron winced a little and nodded. Pasha was right, he’d been working on his upper body that night, so he could tell he’d be feeling those press-ups if he forfeited too many times. “Great!” Exclaimed Pasha, spinning the bottle. “Let’s begin, then!”

The first few rounds were fairly tame as everyone got a feel for what people were and weren’t prepared to take forfeits for. Drew eagerly took her three shots when dared to sing, Blake bashfully refused to remove her sweater and Ashley said that the worst night out she’d ever had was a secret she’d take to the grave. For Pasha, however, nothing seemed to faze her. She had no trouble regaling the group with tales of notable benders and one night stands gone wrong, or showcasing her karma sutra skills, latter of which leaving Aaron not knowing where to look.

Little by little, the truths and dares got spicier until Aaron found the bottle pointing towards himself again. Looking up, he was pierced by the focused gaze of Pasha’s big, dark eyes, his cheeks flushing from the attention and intent behind it. “Aaron,” she began, licking her lips. Her next words caused him to tense up as a she bared her pearly whites. “Are you a virgin?”

“What?!” Aaron croaked, his voice noticeably breaking as he did. He stammered for a few seconds, wrapping his arms around himself as if for protection against such an intimate question. Should he forfeit? Aaron hadn’t found things too pressing so far, but this one definitely made him stop and think. After some back and forth, Aaron decided that these were the people he’d be spending at least the next year with, so he ought to make an effort to show he trusted them. At last, he hung his head, and avoiding all eyes, sighed a defeated “Yes...”
“Oh, sweetie, that’s nothing to be ashamed of!” Pasha fawned, cupping one hand over her mouth as she did.
“Yeah, it’s no big deal.” Added Drew. “Some people just take a while to find someone they’re comfortable with.”
“My first time wasn’t until I was 21.” Ashley shared to some surprise. “That was only a couple of years ago, there’s time for you yet.”
“Besides, you shouldn’t worry about how others view you for it! If you’re happy to just let it happen, that’s fine!” Blake chimed in. “For what it’s worth, I—“ She stopped herself. “Actually, never mind.” She said with a nervous giggle and blush of her own.

In spite of their reassurances, it was clear that Pasha had found one of Aaron’s boundaries, and from there the pressing questions came thick and fast whenever the bottle landed on him. Was he straight? Yes. Had he ever jerked off? Pass. Had he ever fingered a girl? No. What did he get off on? Pass. Had he ever kissed? No. Had he ever had a girlfriend? No.

This continued for some time and Aaron found himself forfeiting more and more as the girls tried to push and prod for anything they could get, becoming more brazen as they took their own forfeits and the shots caused them to relax. Soon, the bottle landed on Aaron again, now a deep red from embarrassment, his arms and chest tired from what must have been over a hundred press-ups. It was at this point that Pasha decided to take things up a notch.

“A dare this time, Aaron. I want to see you take off that shirt you’re wearing.”
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Really like the set up, great writing style, can't wait for you to continue!

Not sure where you are planning to take the story, but I hope there is SPH (small penis humiliation), and somebody getting a camera or a phone out and getting some photos.
Juncker

Post by Juncker »

swguy123 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:20 am Really like the set up, great writing style, can't wait for you to continue!

Not sure where you are planning to take the story, but I hope there is SPH (small penis humiliation), and somebody getting a camera or a phone out and getting some photos.
Straight up, no. I just want to write something light and feel-good here. Nothing weird like SPH or cynical like blackmail. These girls are definitely going to tease Aaron and put him in some embarrassing situations, but at the end of the day they’re all genuine friends and wouldn’t do anything to Aaron that’s unsafe or will mess him up.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

No problem, write what you personally like.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

I hope he has a large penis actually.
Juncker

Aaron’s New Roommates Part 4

Post by Juncker »

Aaron was flabbergasted. “My...shirt?” Truth be told, Aaron had always been the modest sort. He always wore a rash vest when at the beach or a pool, slept with pyjamas whatever the weather and, since moving in with the girls, made sure to always move from the bathroom to his bedroom while wearing a t-shirt and boxers underneath his towel after after having a shower. Part of his nature was that he easily felt overexposed. Another part was an unfounded lack of confidence in his physique. Aaron hit the gym on a regular basis and did a moderate amount of cardio each week, so he was in good shape, but was slimmer than most guys and he’d managed to convince himself he was a scrawny weed. With all that said, the idea of parting with any of his clothes caused Aaron some distress.

“That’s right.” Pasha replied in sultry tones. “I wanna see that gym bod, Aaron.” Aaron felt his heart beat faster and a sensation in his chest like butterflies, only instead of love, he felt hopelessly flustered. Aaron was not used to being spoken to like this. “Um, sorry, b-but I’m going to have to forfeit.” He stammered. Pasha furrowed her brow and pouted her lip before sitting back in acceptance, her hands behind her and her arms squeezed into her body to emphasise her buxom. “Alright then, do your press-ups, sweetie.” Aaron breathed a sigh of relief as he got into position and started the set of 10. His arms were aching but he’d do as many press-ups as he needed to if it meant hanging onto his modesty.

Aaron exhaled hard, shaking above the floor at the lowest point of the press-up. Try as he might, he couldn’t find the strength to make that last push. How many had he done? He couldn’t quite remember, but it was more than he had ever done in a single day. Finally, he started to move upwards, but very quickly collapsed to the floor. “Oh! Having trouble there, Aaron?” Pasha teased, pleasantly surprised at this development. She had chosen Aaron’s forfeit with the idea of attrition in mind, knowing that eventually he’d be too worn out to be able to forfeit her dares, but he’d soldiered on for a surprisingly long time and Pasha was beginning to think mind would win out over matter for Aaron, but here he was, sprawled on the floor. “No, wait! Let me try again! I can do it!” Aaron pleaded.
“Sorry, babe, but you took your forfeit and failed to carry it out. It’s only fair that you suck it up and do the date now.” Pasha said, acting as though she were regretful of Aaron’s situation. Aaron knew she was right though. Everybody else had taken their lumps without complaint, was he really going to be the one to spoil the fun?

A lump in his throat and his cheeks red hot, Aaron grabbed the bottom of his shirt and looked from one face to the next. Drew lay on her belly on top of her beanbag casually, cheek rested in one hand and smirking. Not maliciously, but with her usual lax demeanour. This was all just the fun of the game to her. Blake was staring with ferocious intensity at Aaron’s belly, as though she could see through the shirt he had yet to take off. When she felt his eyes on her, she looked up, squeaked, blushed and quickly broke eye contact again, looking off to the side while drawing her knees to her chest. Aaron wasn’t sure what to make of this. Ashley was also staring at him intently, but her demeanour was entirely different, chin resting on palm, resting on leg. For her, this was feeding her curiosity; an almost clinical examination of what *this* boy would look like without clothes. Finally, there was Pasha. Her deep, dark eyes cut trough Aaron before she winked and blew him a kiss. Lust was a part of her desire, but there was something else. Conquest; a satisfaction in knowing that Aaron wouldn’t do this given the choice, but was going to obey her anyway. Aaron couldn’t tell, but this was stirring both her heart *and* her loins. It wasn’t irresistible, but there was definitely a feeling in Pasha’s panties.

Finally, Aaron took a deep breath and hauled shirt up and over head. As he did so, Blake gasped. Drew and Ashley hummed in interest, and Pasha let out an oh-so-seductive “Ooooh~”. There was Aaron, sitting there shirtless with the girls drinking in the view. His admirably defined pecs, his svelte yet firm belly, all covered by trimmed chest hair. All Aaron could do was blush furiously. After a few seconds that seemed to last minutes, it was Blake who finally broke the silence. “I need to go to the bathroom!” She said in a pressed, oddly stilted manner before standing up, pulling her sweater down to her thighs as she did so, and quickly dashing out the room, staring at the ground as she walked, leaving everybody else in the room feeling somewhat confused. Before that silence was then broken by Drew.

“Honestly, Aaron? You look good.” She said encouragingly. “I get that you’re flustered about all this, but you’ve nothing to be ashamed of; you’ve clearly worked for a body like that. Respect, my dude!” Drew held out her arm for a fist bump, but Aaron could only look up to briefly make eye contact before his stare shot back to his feet, croaking some acknowledgement of Drew’s compliments. “Guess not.” She chuckled, withdrawing her fist. Ashley also saw fit to commend Aaron, albeit in her own, serious manner. “You don’t see many guys our age with chest hair these days, but you make it work, Aaron.” She said coolly, prompting a second croak from Aaron.

Once the novelty of Aaron’s paralytic embarrassment had worn off, Pasha decided to move things along. “Alright, sweetie, you’ve got to keep that shirt off for the rest of the game now, but since it clearly took a lot of bravery to get you here, I think we can be kind and reduce your forfeit from ten press-ups to eight. Sound fair?” Aaron nodded, gaze still fixed to floor. “Alright then, it’s your turn to spin the bottle!”

The game continued on, and Aaron slowly, ever so slightly eased up. He was still tensed up, but as he became acclimated to not having his shirt, he found he was able to raise his head and looking around the room again, though he never made eye contact with anyone for more than the briefest of moments. Soon, Blake returned as well, her face flushed red. She seemed a little tired, as though the night was wearing on her. “You okay there, girl?” Drew asked. Blake responded that she was fine and had just spent fifteen minutes retching over the toilet and thinks she’d had something to eat that disagreed with her, but she was fine now, so the game kept going.

Aaron took more forfeits and pitched more questions and dares. After having his shirt taken away from him, he desperately wanted to tell Pasha to strip completely, to have her run nude around campus, anything that would make him feel like he wasn’t so alone in his shame, but he couldn’t muster up the nerve. It just felt too improper to him. For her part , Pasha exercised some restraint and mercy for a while after asking Aaron to remove his shirt. She moved her attention from him to the other girls, and to her credit asked them to do things that were as bad as or worse than what Aaron had been asked to do.

Drew was dared to remove her jeans, and was now sitting cross-legged in her black top with matching black panty briefs, simple in style, almost looking like a gymnast’s leotard. Blake had been lucky enough to escape Pasha’s spin after daring her to fill her cleavage with ice from the fridge, but Ashley may have taken the worst punishment. Despite the considerable amount of alcohol she had consumed, she never lost her cool demeanour...until Drew dared her to masturbate to orgasm.

Ashley had been able to do this without removing any clothing, unzipping her trousers to loosen them and slip her fingers into her now on-show purple lace panties, something which flustered Aaron greatly, but not as much as what came next. Throughout the dare, Aaron could feel Ashley’s gaze on his abdomen and even he understood that she was using him as visual stimulation, causing a bulge in his own trousers, something which Ashley clearly picked up on, her eyes trailing to his suppressed erection as her pelvis began to jerk forward involuntarily before she finally let out a loud moan, her face as red as Aaron’s.

Sometime later, several truths and dares after Aaron had failed another forfeit to keep his trousers, he sat on the carpet, his bean bag now placed in between his crossed legs for some small measure of modesty, his only thought being how he was one dare and failed forfeit away from these game girls seeing his most private area.

That’s when the next bombshell dropped, this time a dare from Drew.

“Hey, Aaron, you wanna swap underwear with me? I’ve never worn a guy’s boxers before.”
BrattyMissAsh

Post by BrattyMissAsh »

I love how things are going. Can't wait to see Aron naked