Paul's Pickle - The Poll! Win or Lose?

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.

Paul's Pickle: Should Paul win or lose?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:56 pm

Paul cums before the five minutes are up and he loses
36%
Paul makes it to the five minute mark without cumming
64%

Total votes: 14

drtickle

Paul's Pickle - The Poll! Win or Lose?

Post by drtickle »

Hi there,

I hope you all like my first story "Paul's Pickle". I guess I liked the idea of a poll, so I decided to make one too. You can vote for either Paul winning or loosing the contest. If he wins, I might have to continue the story in the ENF section. If he loses, we can safely stay here in ENM.

If you want, you can tell me, to which Girl Paul should cum making her a loser as well.

Have fun and stay safe!
Last edited by drtickle on Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drtickle :mrgreen:
Executionus

Re: Pauls's Pickle - The Poll! Win or Lose?

Post by Executionus »

I definitely vote for him to last, because then the whole dynamic shifts dramatically into a high-tension situation for all five girls as they play Russian Roulette from that point on, constantly "pulling the trigger" nervously-yet-hornily thinking about their uncertain future if the "gun" goes off in their hands. There's just too much potential there to not go for it. The story can still maintain a heavy ENM focus as well considering all 5 girls, including the loser, are going to be watching Paul's anatomy the entire time and will be quite vocal and pleased watching it shoot, soften, hang loose, stiffen, harden, and then return to full strength again all while they watch and witness every embarrassing second of the display.

My pick for loser would be Yvonne, with Kerstin continuing her role of mastermind by suggesting naughty ideas for Paul to use on her friend, including giving him any insider secrets she knows about the workings of the female body (and Yvonne's body in particular, sharing any details that may have been shared over drunken chats). The two new girls don't have enough of a connection to Paul to make them interesting losers, and Sandra's character works best as a sideline character struggling with the shame of how horny she is getting from her own brother's body, as well as experiencing the shock of her two best friends flagrantly lusting over him right in front of her. Her angle wouldn't work as well in the spotlight.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I also had another thought: Once Paul passes the five minute mark, he needs some form of incentive to keep resisting his orgasm as the game goes on, otherwise he'll just pick the girl he wants and go off immediately when its her turn. The best idea that comes to my mind would be for Kerstin (or someone else) to suggest that from that point on, every time Paul outlasts a girl she has to remove an article of clothing. The longer Paul lasts, the more skin he gets to see from all five ladies. This adds the tension where none of the girls want to be the one that loses the game, but simultaneously they are hoping and praying that Paul loses the entire time one of the other four are taking their turns if they want to keep covered up.
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

That seem to be an excellent idea. I had something different in mind at first. Like every minute passed would get Paul one throw of a dice. And these dice rolls would determine which girl gets it and in what state (clothed, naked, tied...) she would be in. But I like your idea way more. Thanks. I'm currently writing the first five minutes as it does not really matter what the poll will say for this part.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

drtickle wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:29 pm I'm currently writing the first five minutes as it does not really matter what the poll will say for this part.
Ha, I know that feeling. That's part of why I set up my poll such that I could write the gym battle waiting on the voting.
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

Executionus wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:21 am I definitely vote for him to last, because then the whole dynamic shifts dramatically into a high-tension situation for all five girls as they play Russian Roulette from that point on, constantly "pulling the trigger" nervously-yet-hornily thinking about their uncertain future if the "gun" goes off in their hands. There's just too much potential there to not go for it.
It seems you’ve changed their mind... can’t wait for Wednesday...
drtickle

Re: Paul's Pickle - The Poll! Win or Lose?

Post by drtickle »

It's funny as it's way harder to write about making Paul last the five minutes than otherwise. I mean I can only come up with a few ideas why he doesn’t shoot already and I’m only at person no. 4 and already struggling although there are five more 30 seconds increments left... poor Paul... :lol: