The Summer Vacation

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Sarcophagus11

Re: The Summer Vacation

Post by Sarcophagus11 »

Absolutely loved first 2 chapters. Loved the SPH part as well. It kinda gets downhill for me after Chp 2. Would have loved if you had carried on humiliating Ryder.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

It’s not over till it’s over
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Humilatron

The Summer Vacation Part 5

Post by Humilatron »

Part 5

I had everything set up. A hidden camera. A cold temperature set. A hidden rope. I invited my friends over, and I was all set. Sophie was out hanging with Teagan. Christina was in her home with Dani, and I was isolated with my friends. “Bro, why is it so cold?” Mark said. “I know it’s hot outside, but does it have to be so cold inside?”

“I like it like this,” I said. “Is it really that bad of a problem?”

Tommy shrugged. “I don’t mind it. It is refreshing.”

“Are you sure it has to be this low though?” Josh said.

“I’m positive,” I said.

Josh shot me a look. “I see,” he said. “You’re not trying to do anything funny, are you Ryder?”

“Of course not,” I said. “I just wanted to hang out with you guys.”

“So what’s with the rope then?” Josh asked.

“What rope?” I said.

“This one,” Josh said as he grabbed my arms and tied them up above my head.

My eyes widened. “H-how…”

“You little weasel,” Josh said. “You were trying to what… shrink our dicks and expose us? That was your master plan of revenge?”

“N-no!” I yelled.

“Too bad,” Josh said. “You haven’t set it cold enough.”

Josh said as he lowered his sweats to reveal his large bulge. His black boxer briefs clung tightly sticking out prominently before he pulled his sweats back up. “Were you really trying to do something to us?” Mark said.

“Wow, Ryder,” Tommy said. “That’s the best you could come up with?”

“He even set up hidden cameras,” Eddie said. “Except he forgot to actually hide them.”

Eddie said pointing at a camera in the corner. The lens stuck out like a sore thumb. I squirmed at my idiocy as I had set up my own failure.

“You want to try and shrink our dicks?” Josh said, smirking. “Let me show you how it’s really done.”

Josh went over to the kitchen and opened the freezer, and he pulled out a large ice pack.

He grabbed a hold of my pants and yanked them down to my ankles. My small bulge stuck out in my Superman underoos. With my hands tied, I could do nothing but lie there as Josh pulled the waistband forward and stuck the ice pack down my underwear and then let go, pushing down.

I squealed loudly as the ice cold ice pack pressed against my penis. “How does that feel?” Josh laughed. “That’s how you shrink a penis.”

My hips thrusted back and forth as I tried to get rid of the cold feeling. Finally Josh grabbed my undies and yanked them down to my ankles, the ice pack fell to the floor and my friends burst out laughing.

Josh grinned as he stared at my full retreated penis that only had its head sticking out of my shrunken balls. Josh grabbed the “hidden” camera and pointed it right at my shrunken dick, laughing. “Let’s send this to every girl little Johnny boy knows. Everyone deserves to see this little John’s john. Oh and gotta delete this past footage. There we go.”

My eyes widened and I shook my head rapidly. “No no no.”

“You think Christina will want to date you after she sees this?” Josh laughed.

“Please!” I cried. “Stop!”

“Promise you will never ever try to get us back like this again.”

“I promise!” I cried. “I promise to never ever seek revenge like this again! I’ll never try! Never! P-please!”

Then Josh grabbed hold of me and cut the rope off. “Run down the street. The full way. No covering. Go on! Go on little John John. Run down the whole street. In fact, run around the entire neighborhood for 15 minutes. Or I will post the picture everywhere!”

Josh grabbed hold of me and shoved me out of the house. I started to run absolutely embarrassed as my dick remained retreated, not returning back to its size at all. I ran down the street, hands at my side. I saw a bunch of cars driving towards me as I turned around. I ran back up the street, as the cars followed me. They all pulled into my driveway as I kept running.

As I ran, the car doors opened and out stepped all of my female former classmates, as they pointed and laughed. I kept running as they pointed at me. “KEEP RUNNING!” Josh yelled. “Hands at your sides little John John! You still have 14 minutes left!”

I cried in horror as I was forced to turn around and ran back towards the girls who seemed to keep on coming as more cars pulled up to the house.

The commotion caused doors to swing up, my neighbors filed out to see what was going on. Christina and Dani stepped out to see what was happening and Christina’s jaw dropped as I ran, my dick still retreated as I ran by her. More and more girls just kept coming as Josh had the biggest grin on his face. “Keep on going little John John, you have 13 minutes left!”

I didn’t know whether Josh was purposefully extending the time or if it was really going that slow, but all I knew was every girl, every neighbor that I knew was there watching me. And as I reached the 10 minute mark, another car pulled up and out stepped my sister, Teagan, and a bunch of her military friends. “John, what’s going on?” Sophie said in surprise as she stared in shock.

“Not now, Sophie!” I yelled, face bright red as I pushed past her and kept running.

Sophie had a look of conflict on her face as I ran up and down. My dick still refused to return to its normal state and I feared that it would stay like that forever. “5 minutes,” Josh said.

And then I saw a car I really really didn’t want to see… my parents’ car. As it pulled up, I stopped in my tracks and my hands darted to cover my dick. Josh shook his head and hit a button. My eyes widened as everyone’s phones went off. And everyone was sent the up close and personal shot of my tiny shriveled dick just as my parents stepped out of their car. My mom looked absolutely beside herself, and my dad didn’t even look at me.

“JOHN EUGENE RYDER! What the hell are you doing!” My mom shouted loudly.

“M-mom, please,” I said.

“Don’t bother covering up now, young man!” My mom shouted. “Hands at your sides!”

I immediately pressed my hands to my sides, my dick still retreated into my little balls sack. And to my utter horror, my mom burst out laughing. She didn’t even try to stop herself as she laughed loudly. My own mother... was laughing at me. “That’s what you wanted to show off?” My mom giggled. “Oh, John. You haven’t changed since you were in diapers!”

All the girls burst into more giggles. The only ones not laughing were Christina, Sophie, and Teagan. The only ones that were on my side as I was surrounded by giggly girls and snickering boys.

“You’ve always been my LITTLE boy,” my mom said. “So TINY.”

The laughter only seemed to get louder at each hab my mother made. “John, why are you running around the neighborhood naked?” My mom finally asked.

“I…” I said, looking at Josh who gave me a quick look.

“Well, John?” My mom said.

“I...wanted to,” I said.

“You wanted to?” My mom said.

“I wanted to see what everyone thought about my… little dick,” I said.

“Well,” my mom said. “I don’t think anyone is impressed. And for your reckless actions, you’re going to remain like that for the rest of summer.”

“W-what?” I said.

“You’re going to be naked for the rest of the summer,” my mom said. “You too, Sophie.”

“W-what?” Sophie said. “W-why do I have to be naked?”

“I received a text from Josh with a photo of you running around naked too,” my mom said. “That’s why we’re here in the first place. In fact, one of them was a picture of you sitting outside with your legs spread apart.”

Sophie’s eyes widened as she realized one of the cars that honked must have been Josh’s or that he had hidden and captured her nude photo. Dani gulped looking a bit guilty. “M-mom, please.”

“Strip now, Sophie,” My mom said. “Come on, we have no time to waste.”

Sophie looked at her military friends and Teagan. Teagan gave Sophie a look of sympathy and regret, but her military friends didn’t seem to be too bothered, but then they didn’t know her secret.

Sophie frowned and slipped her clothes off. Not wanting to make things worse. She was wearing her falsies, but her mom reached for the hook, knowing full well about them.

Sophie shook her head rapidly. “Mom, please don’t.”

“I said you’re going to be naked,” my mom said. “That means utterly completely naked.”

She pulled off the false breasts and everyone gasped. The girls all giggled at Sophie. As someone immediately shouted. “LOOK! It’s Small Chest Sophie!”

The crowd burst out laughing and Sophie’s military friends covered their mouths trying to stifle their snickers. Sophie’s eyes watered in embarrassment as she stood naked. “SMALL CHEST SOPHIE! SMALL CHEST SOPHIE! LITTLE JOHN JOHN! LITTLE JOHN JOHN!” Was chanted over and over again.

I had never been so embarrassed and as I looked at Sophie, tears streaming down her face, face bright red, neither had she.

With that, my mom grabbed our hands and pulled us inside. Christina and Teagan followed us, while everyone else left after my dad started yelling.

Sophie ran up to her room, slamming it shut. I just stared in utter shock. Teagan ran up the stairs. Christina stood next to me. My mom headed up the stairs as well and I assume she went to her own room as my dad followed her.

Sophie’s POV

I had never felt so embarrassed in my whole life. Tears filled my eyes, making it hard to see as I ran up the stairs and slammed my door shut and jumped onto my bed. I buried my head in pillows as I sobbed.

I heard a light knock on the door a bit later, “Sophie,” I heard Teagan’s voice through the door. “I’m coming in.”

I ignored her as I heard the door open and close. “Sophie,” Teagan whispered as I felt her sit down next to me, a hand touched my bare shoulder as I cried. “I am so so sorry. I…”

“Go away!” I sobbed. “I don’t need you to make things worse.”

“Sophie, I-“

I sat up and looked her in the eyes as best as I could and said. “You made yourself crystal clear,” I said. “Just stop it, Teagan. I get it. You want to be professional, and I respect that, but I can’t do this! I can’t!”

“Fuck what I said earlier,” Teagan said. “I’m sorry, Sophie. I didn’t know it would be like this, and I’m sorry.”

Teagan kissed me. And my eyes widened. “Teagan… you said…”

“Forget what I said,” Teagan said. “I’ve realized the error of my ways. I should’ve listened to you. I should’ve helped you better. Sophie, I… I’m sorry they laughed at you. I’m sorry people called you names. I’m sorry.”

I sniffled as I wrapped my arms around Teagan, burying my face into her shoulder. “I can’t believe my mom did that. I-I-I don’t even know… A-and now everyone knows. And I’m back to Small Chest Sophie,” I sobbed. “All the progress. All that effort. Gone.”

“Sophie,” Teagan said. “I don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t have to say anything,” I said. “I just need you…”

“Okay,” Teagan said as she hugged me tightly.

Ryder’s POV

“John are you… okay?” Christina said as I sat down on a blanket on the couch.

“Honestly, I’m kinda alright,” I said. “It was embarrassing, but I don’t think I got the worst of it.”

“Still, what Josh did… it was a dick move,” Christina said and then blushed. “Sorry. Too soon.”

“Am I embarrassed? Yeah, but I’m more worried about Sophie. She really didn’t do anything and she definitely didn’t deserve to be exposed like that,” I said.

“That was horrible,” Christina said. “Everyone was so mean. She wasn’t joking about getting made fun of. I can’t believe people are so shallow.”

“And we just got her confidence back,” I said, looking down. “This is all my fault. I should have just let things go.”

“It’s not your fault, John,” Christina said. “Please don’t blame yourself.”

“But it is my fault,” I said. “I let this all get out of hand over a stupid prank.”

“It’s not your fault, John,” Christina repeated.

“You still wanna be with me?” I whispered, not meeting her eyes.

“Of course,” Christina said. “John, none of this matters to me. You’re still a good guy.”

Christina kissed my cheek. “Thanks,” I said. “That’s all I needed.”
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Loved part 5, great SPH! I liked how they used ice to cause shrinkage.
Sarcophagus11

Post by Sarcophagus11 »

Humilatron wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:37 pm It’s not over till it’s over
Apology for jumping the gun. And I am glad that's the case!

I absolutely loved it!

Can't wait for the next chapters!
Keep' em coming ,please and thank you!