Candace Plays Hardball (A Lesson in Karma spinoff)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Juncker

Candace Plays Hardball (A Lesson in Karma spinoff)

Post by Juncker »

[Note: This a story spun off from A Lesson in Karma, originally written by Nikolai. I recommend reading that story first for context (and also because it’s just a damn good story). You can find it here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1200 ]

So by now you’ll know that I’ve stripped a load of girls, and gotten off on it a hell of a load of times, and yet I say I’m straight as an arrow (at least as far as my sexual preference goes). That’s weird, ain’t it? You think that I’d be doing this because I’m into girls, but I’m not (though I’m not judging - power to you if that’s your hustle).

And then the next thing you think is “Why hasn’t she stripped any guys?” and the truth is that I have. Thing is, my thing has always been humiliating other girls to make myself moist. That’s how I started, and it’s how I finished, when it eventually all fell apart. Maybe if I had been known for stripping and humiliating the gender I was actually into, then things wouldn’t have gone so far south when they did. Sure, I’d have much more of a reputation for being a horny pervert, but at least people might’ve got it then.

Who am I kidding, I probably would’ve been caught out even sooner. Anyway, the point is that I have, on occasion, experimented. Let it never be said that I’m afraid to try new things. So for your entertainment, here’s the first time I stripped and humiliated a member of the opposite sex:

If I remember this right, this all took place shortly after sophomore year started. The first year of my career in humiliation had been a promising start. I’d cemented my authority and popularity and even managed to knock some bitches down a peg when they deserved it (alongside those who didn’t, bless them). I was pretty hot shit by that point, and popular with basically anyone not stupid enough to get on my bad side, or unlucky enough to be the victim of my whims.

Of course, when you’re the popular girl at school, that comes with certain...annoyances. You find you’ve got a lot of eyes on you, *especially* from the guys. Maybe I’ve forfeited my right to criticise the degradation and objectification of girls as trophies for guys, but I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t been affected by it. Sure, I knew that I was going to be eyecandy for any and all owners of a penis within viewing distance, but I drew the line at guys getting handsy with me, or any of my victims without my express permission.

So of course that’s what the campus’ resident meathead ended up doing. Tom Wang had just kickstarted his senior year by being crowned captain of the school football team, which was unsurprising given he had more muscles than smarts. Seems like it didn’t take long for this power to go to his head, because that same afternoon I felt an unwanted hand clap me across the ass cheeks as I was lost in thought as to what delightful torture I would visit on my next unfortunate victim.

Turning around with a red mist in my eyes, I was greeted by the moronic, cocksure face of one Asian dudebro, flashing me his pearly whites in a grin as he nodded his head upward in some form of greeting. “Sup, babe? How’d you feel about going on a date with the freshly minted captain of the football team?” I did my best to conceal my fury. As much as I wanted to knee him in the stones right there and then, you all know by now that revenge is a dish I like to serve cold. “Oh, uh, hi...you’re Tom Wang, right? Well, sorry, Tommy, but I’m not really taking boyfriend applications right now, and if I were, then the first requirement would be a brain.”

In the distance I could see and hear Tom’s boyfriends snicker and “oooooh” in response to my retort. He looked back at them, then back to me, all the while nodding his head and wearing a grin of smug irreverence. “Come on, Candace - any girl here would *kill* for the chance to date me, and here *I* am *choosing* you! So whaddya say; Friday night, me and you at Joey’s diner, my treat.”

What happened next completely caught me off guard. As if I hadn’t been assaulted by this lunk enough already, Tom then grabbed me by the crotch - *my literal fucking pussy* - and pulled me towards him. “And once we’re done there,” he whispered “maybe you and I could have ourselves a good time in the football stands.” I staggered and took several breaths, needing to steady myself by grabbing Tom’s admittedly sizeable biceps. Even now his cronies were loving every minute of this, whooping and hollering as Tom had cupped his hand around my lady parts and dragged me in.

My rage was at a fever pitch, but all Tom had done was seal the deal. By this point, a quick death was far more than he deserved. Hoisting my coochie off of his palm and pushing hard away from him, I started acting a little sweeter, a little more teasingly, as if any of what he had just done had had any positive effect on me. “You know what? I’ve changed my mind. Maybe a date with you could be...interesting.” Tom’s grin grew a little wider, satisfied with my response and receiving approving nods and fist pumps from his fellow meatheads. It was at this point that he went in for a pass at the Third Wonder of Candace Owens. I grabbed his wrist before his hand came within five inches of my chest. “However,” I said, my tone ice cold “if you touch me again without my permission,” I hardened my grip, even managing to make Tom wince a little “I will make sure you won’t be able to give yourself another hand job for as long as you live. Got that?” Tom was now wincing a lot. I released my grip on him. I may be playing along, but not without some ground rules. “Alright,” he hollered to me as I turned and started walking away “Friday night at Joey’s! I’ll pick you up at six!”
“Six thirty.” I called back without so much as turning my head. “Looks like this take time and work.”

“What an idiot.” I muttered to myself as I pulled out my phone to update my girls on what was happening. “Change of plan, ladies. Friday night we’ve got a football captain to humiliate.” I texted into the group chat. “And this one is going to be *deeply* personal.”
Nikolai

Re: Candace Plays Hardball (A Lesson in Karma spinoff)

Post by Nikolai »

Wow, I'm actually pretty impressed, even if this stuff isn't my cup of tea, I'll keep an eye out for more parts. You really nailed her personality, even nailing the writing style/way the story is told(with a broken mix of *present* time from the story shes telling at that moment, playing to the reader and directly interrupting the story to break 4th wall, calling back to her eventual comeuppance, calling back to previous victims, the whole "interrupted me fantasizing about what I'm gonna do to my next victim" etc. etc. I really believed it was being told through Candace(although I admit you have a way with words I might not of chosen but in a good way "Third wonder of Candace Owens" for example is alot more eloquent than "then he had the audacity to try to grab my tits next.")

Really I'm impressed and so quickly too? Why haven't I seen your stories before you seem to have a knack for it, maybe i just haven't paid attention.

Anyway; great start to the spinoff and there's alot of people that I immediately would of been like meh this isn't Candace, but really you got her personality and the writing style down,

I'm honored to of created something worthy of a spin off from someone else and I'm glad you love the story! I'll keep working and put more out soon.
Juncker

Post by Juncker »

Thanks for your encouragement. :)

You’ve likely not seen my stuff before because I’m rather new to all this, having only two completed stories to my name, but it’s good to head that I seem to have a knack. I’m not really a write but I feel like there’s a lack of accessible ENF/ENM stories generally, even moreso ones that are to my liking, so I’ve started writing them to remedy that, and as an outlet for my own fantasies (being grabbed by the pussy like Candace was maaay be one of them).

Anyway, I’ll try to write a new part this afternoon so please look forward to that.
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Juncker wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:18 pm Thanks for your encouragement. :)

You’ve likely not seen my stuff before because I’m rather new to all this, having only two completed stories to my name, but it’s good to head that I seem to have a knack. I’m not really a write but I feel like there’s a lack of accessible ENF/ENM stories generally, even moreso ones that are to my liking, so I’ve started writing them to remedy that, and as an outlet for my own fantasies (being grabbed by the pussy like Candace was maaay be one of them).

Anyway, I’ll try to write a new part this afternoon so please look forward to that.
The grabbing pussy thing..could definitely work in an enf scenario as well, may have to steal and slip that in somewhere eventually(maybe sooner than later), it kind of asserts dominance while making a the grabbed feel violated and powerless, huge power move(That is unless you make the mistake of doing it to Candace that is.) Maybe she does it to a girl eventually(possibly sooner than later, or it pops up in another story, but it was something small that peaked my interest. I'll keep an eye out, would possibly like to see what you do with Candace in an enf scenario as well, maybe you could take the reigns on like a big bush reveal/forced shaving episode or really any episode or idea you choose that peaks your interest, at first I was hesitant to let anyone mess with the Candace Universe enf side yet but with the contest reveal, I'm really open to any of my works being spun off and interested to see where it would go. Because at the end of it, a spin off doesn't ever take anything away from the original story anyhow. Idk if you would be interested but after reading how well you nail the character I'm interested in an enf version of your own, especially since you nailed her personality and stuff, maybe thats your consequence for dragging Candace into the Enm world, 1 episode on the enf side of whatever unique humiliation you prefer, anything is free game, just don't outdue me to much lol and continue to refrain from any full blown forced orgasm stuff. (Sadly)

Think about it,

Nikolai
Juncker

Post by Juncker »

Honestly, I don’t think I will. While the offer is tempting, I think writing a story involving that *would* take away from the original for me. I really want to see exactly how things all fall apart for her and I think writing anything that overlaps with or contradicts that would just colour my impression of whatever ends up happening officially, if only for having read/written about being exposed previously.

That’s why I’m writing this story the way I am. Whether you accept it or not is up to you, but I want to write something that can slot into the continuity of your own story without any contradictions; for anyone who’s ready that to feel like they’re getting more of Candace without it being at odds with the original stuff or just retreading what’s already been done. For the same reason, I won’t be doing any ENF stuff with her on the distributing end either. You’re already doing a fine job of that, which is the reason this story exists in the first place.
Juncker

Candace Plays Hardball (A Lesson in Karma spinoff) - Part 2

Post by Juncker »

Before long, it was Friday, 06:45 PM. Having prettied myself up for a guy who wasn’t even worth the cheap aftershave he wore, I sat on my doorstep waiting for Tom to turn up for my ride. Nobody else was home, but the evening was warm and I figured I could at least make all this worth my while by getting some new selfies for my Insta.

And good selfies they were. Although I didn’t care about making a good impression on a guy that would be at my mercy before the end of the night, I at least looked the part. A deep, dark red strapless top with a wavy piece of cloth wrapping round the chest area, charcoal grey skin jeans and a pair of chunky Nike hi-tops, blue and white to bring the whole thing together. “Underneath that?” Yeah, wouldn’t you like to know, ya perverts.

Anyway, I topped this off with some light makeup: eyeshadow and lashes, with some lip gloss and a tiny bit of blush and glitter on my cheeks. Didn’t go too crazy with things since, come on, it’s a goddamn diner date. Sluttier girls spread their legs round the back of these places.

Finally, Tom turned up in a black hatchback. Don’t ask me what make it was, I didn’t ask and didn’t care. From the moment he decided to grab my pussy, everything to do with him had become business, with the bonus of a free meal. As I got into his car, Tom gave me more than a quick once over, probably undressing me in his head in anticipation for what he thought he’d be getting later on. “What’s in the purse?” He asked, clearly having never learned a thing about dating etiquette. Still, I didn’t bother to set him straight him in this, both out of apathy for his future dates and a need to keep him sweet and unassuming. “Oh, y’know, just girl stuff. Maybe we’ll use some of it later on...” I teased, flashing a completely insincere smile. Still, it seemed to do the trick since Tom chuckled as he pulled away from my house. “You, Candace, are my kind of gal.” Yeah, in your dreams, big shot.

After what felt like hours later, we finally left the diner. The food itself was great (really recommend the New Yorker hot dog and dirty fries), but I still had to listen to Tom running his mouth for almost the entire time, telling me things like how he was clearly the only choice for football captain, or how many girls he’d slept with (classy), or all the different positions he’d have me in later on (even classier). Christ, was this what all dates are like? I barely had to do anything other than fake laugh and nod with fake interest, but I felt exhausted by the time we were done.

Anyway, as we left the diner, I texted my girls, telling them we were on our way to the football field. They knew what they had to do next. Honestly, I was surprised how on board they all were with this. Usually we just stuck to hazing other girls for cheap kicks (or so they thought), but they all seemed pretty eager to try out our tricks on a guy for once. Suppose I shouldn’t be too surprised, really. If you can ignore his personality for however long he’ll shut up, he’s not bad eye candy.

Still, can’t really say any of this made me moist. Maybe his personality was really that dreadful, but I certainly never fingered myself to the memories of making the senior football captain my naked little bitch. But we’ve got to get that point yet, anyway. Once we got out the car, I followed Tom through the stands and onto the football field. Wait, did this guy really want to rail me in the middle of a football field? I figured he’d just want some missionary hidden away in the stands. Was this his fetish?

“So,” he grinned at me, pulling his plain white t-shirt up over his head, revealing the kind of physique you’d expect a football captain to have - chiselled abs, pecs like slabs and completely hairless “you ready for this?”

I stifled a gulp as Tom began to walk over to me. Now came the hardest part. I was alone with a six foot tall mass of muscles that wanted to peg me on the kickoff line. And somehow I had to get him under my control.
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Juncker wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:58 pm Honestly, I don’t think I will. While the offer is tempting, I think writing a story involving that *would* take away from the original for me. I really want to see exactly how things all fall apart for her and I think writing anything that overlaps with or contradicts that would just colour my impression of whatever ends up happening officially, if only for having read/written about being exposed previously.

That’s why I’m writing this story the way I am. Whether you accept it or not is up to you, but I want to write something that can slot into the continuity of your own story without any contradictions; for anyone who’s ready that to feel like they’re getting more of Candace without it being at odds with the original stuff or just retreading what’s already been done. For the same reason, I won’t be doing any ENF stuff with her on the distributing end either. You’re already doing a fine job of that, which is the reason this story exists in the first place.

Thats fair, maybe I shouldn't be so willing to let anyone do one either, just with the contest announcement and you already succeeding thus far, I thought why not, I guess I was just hoping one of mine got chosen on the enf side as well, and I'm not sure if anyone will be interested to or willingly to undergo any of my other stories, I understand and there's no worries. 👌

Good luck in the contest
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Nikolai wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:12 pm Thats fair, maybe I shouldn't be so willing to let anyone do one either, just with the contest announcement and you already succeeding thus far, I thought why not, I guess I was just hoping one of mine got chosen on the enf side as well,
So turns out I had a really good idea for a Candace ENF chapter while I was at work earlier today. I might type that up at some point this month even though I obviously can't win my own contest or anything. I've been playing with ideas from certain universes in my mind to find ones worth doing and I may even end up typing more than one spinoff story before the end. I need to get back to the Thirst Epilogues though, plus I'm halfway done with my April Fool's contest entry, so both of those need finished first.
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Executionus wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:13 am
Nikolai wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:12 pm Thats fair, maybe I shouldn't be so willing to let anyone do one either, just with the contest announcement and you already succeeding thus far, I thought why not, I guess I was just hoping one of mine got chosen on the enf side as well,
So turns out I had a really good idea for a Candace ENF chapter while I was at work earlier today. I might type that up at some point this month even though I obviously can't win my own contest or anything. I've been playing with ideas from certain universes in my mind to find ones worth doing and I may even end up typing more than one spinoff story before the end. I need to get back to the Thirst Epilogues though, plus I'm halfway done with my April Fool's contest entry, so both of those need finished first.

I'd really enjoy your take on it! I'm debating on doing more than one myself as well. The potential for spin offs is endless, I have a few in mind but like yourself stuff that also needs worked on, excited to see your spin offs and would be excited to see a Candace enf version from a veteran, I'm glad you also enjoy the character and universe I've built, ill keep an eye out!
Juncker

Candace Plays Hardball (A Lesson in Karma spinoff) - Part 3

Post by Juncker »

Luckily, my saving grace in this situation was that Tom was a completely arrogant airhead. After what must be years of flirting with himself in the bathroom mirror, I reckon he’d managed to convince himself he was hot shit, and that made him wonderfully naive. After all, in his mind, how could anybody with a clit and tits possibly feel anything but limitless adoration and thirst for him?

In hindsight, this made the whole thing pretty easy. I just had to appeal to his ego. Pulling out a pair of handcuffs, I began to do just that. “Oh, Tommy...” I said in my practiced sultry tone “I was hoping you’d let me have a little fun, and do things my way...” I dangled the handcuffs for effect, Tom’s face lighting up as I did, try as he might to brush it off and act cool. “Oh yeah? Uh...so what’ve you got in mind?” I giggled as I grabbed his hand and began leading him down to one end of the pitch. Things were pretty dark at this point, but my eyes had adjusted to the point where I could see enough to lead my unwitting victim to the football posts.

“Well, Tommy,” I replied, constantly resisting the urge to throw up in my mouth as a reaction to how much I was already degrading myself for this creep. “I can see by your...impressive physique that you’re a guy who must do a lot of physical work.” Tom chuckled his annoying frat bro chuckle, eating up my false praise like he’d never heard such things before (though with the way he treats women, I wouldn’t be surprised if he hadn’t). “Ye-he-heah, I do! Name a position, I can do it! You want to hold onto the goalpost with your legs between my arms while we’re going at it? Sure! Hell, one of my previous dates ended up 4 feet in the air with nothing but my cock in her pussy to keep her suspended!”
“Bullshit, you moronic perv.” I wanted to reply. I decided not to, though it took every fibre of my being to achieve this.

“I thought so,” I said instead. “I bet every other girl you’ve had has always made you do the heavy lifting - you working yourself while they just sit there and take it! Well tonight, I’m going to treat you to a girl who’s more...do-it-yourself.” With this I clipped Tom’s hands into the cuffs, the football post between his back and the cuffs’ chain to keep him from going anywhere. At this point, Tom seemed intrigued and excited. Apparently what I was offering WAS new to him, so maybe he really had never been with anyone before.

Once I was satisfied my victim wouldn’t be able to escape, I began undoing his ugly skinny jeans before sliding them off his ankles with his eager assistance. With that done, I made a show of stroking my fingers over his muscles before getting to work on the boxers, which wasn’t as easy as I expected since the dude had already reached a raging stiffy. In the end, I opted to grab the front of the elastic waistband and stretch it downwards over his boner as I worked the boxers off, in such a way that, when the underwear finally left him, it caused Tom’s dick to bounce up and down for a few seconds. Hey, if I’m going to be stripping him anyway, may as well have a little fun with it at least, right?

And, to his credit, Tom’s cock was pretty huge. Not that I’d seen one in the flesh before, but with junk you just know a big one when you see it. After taking a second to drink in this sight, I then bent back down to my handbag to pull out my next item, only to be met with protest from Tom. “Heeeeyyy, you’ve got me fully naked now, so when do I get to see you take something off, Candy?” I stifled an irritated sigh both at Tom’s suggestion that I start stripping and him calling me Candy. I did have him cuffed to the goalpost, but I still wanted to keep him sweet in case he deciding to start resisting, so I had no choice but to keep up the act.

“Oh, Tommy, I was going to save the full reveal until after the foreplay, but if you insist...” After a deep breath, I kicked my shoes off, unbuttoned my jeans and let them drop to the ground. At this point I also breathed a sigh of relief that the night was dark and, even with adjusted eyes, Tom wouldn’t really be able to make any detail out, since I was wearing pitch black elastic panties. Sure, I was a little cold around the ass and legs now but I wasn’t showing off anything that wouldn’t already be made visible by a bikini. “Now, mister, you’ll have to wait for the rest until I’m ready!”

With that, I resumed my plans as I pulled out some lube from my handbag. You remember Summer and Autumn, the two girls I humiliated at the end of summer (the season, not the girl, though a case could be made that her end was involved too)? Yup, same stuff as what I used there. I figured that it was effective enough to deserve an encore, and for this plan to work, Tom need to stay erect for as long as possible.

“Now, you just relax.” I said, drizzling the lube over his throbbing member. “I want to see just how hard you can get.” With that I set about spreading the lube all over the cock in front of me. While I was happy enough to get an eyeful of the one-eyed monster, touching it was a different story altogether. I knew this was getting Tom off, and that was better than he deserved, but it’d all be worth it for the result.

Once done, I took a step away from my handiwork and dried my hand on Tom’s jeans. Finally, I pulled a ball gag from my bag and shoved into Tom’s mouth, which notably hadn’t been flapping as much in the last three minutes. Seemed like Tom was getting bored of all the preparation at this point and just wanted my to finish taking my clothes off and jump on his dick, but my fun was just beginning, and it certainly didn’t involve sex with this lunk.