Naked at cruiser part 1

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Thewriter

Naked at cruiser part 1

Post by Thewriter »

hello everyone, it's been a while since i wrote something new. But I try to catch up so I'll tell you about a new adventure between Nat and me.
(I remind you that English is not my mother language)

It was summer and it had been a while since we took a good vacation with Nat. So I decided to surprise her by buying two tickets to go to the Mediterranean but on a cruise. When I gave her the tickets she was very excited, she hugged me, kissed me and told me that it would be a very exciting trip. But I never imagined how exciting it would be for both her and me.

We arrived at the dock one Wednesday and when we got out of the taxi, i offered Nat to carry his suitcases since they were much heavier than mine, and she offered to take mine. We got on the cruise and already in our room we thought what to do first. And of course, it was going to the bar to have a drink, the place was huge and there was a lot to do, the truth is that we were both very excited about the new experience.
In the bar we drank something more than necessary and that made us horny, we went back to the room and made love briefly. After that I went to bathe and when I left alone with my towel I did not see Nat anywhere, at that moment I heard how they knocked on the door, I thought it would be her and I approached to open it, curiously when I opened she was not there, no there was no one. Suddenly I felt a push and a breeze between my legs, I found myself naked in the hallway outside our room with the door closed behind me. Since we had made love, my penis did not look as big as I would have liked, at least no one could see me, but I was dying of fear that someone would see me. At that moment I began to hear voices approaching ... I knocked on the door and begged Nat to let me in, she just laughed and said no. At that moment a group of teenagers turned down the hall and their faces of surprise and laughter did not wait. They took out their cell phones and began to photograph me while I only managed to cover my crotch with my hands (like this)

As I covered myself and tried to hide despite being completely naked and feeling my face turn red as tomato, I heard the door open and I glanced at Nat behind me, I thought she would let me in, but what made it even worse. She tickled me so I took my hands off my penis, she took them and handcuffed on my back… I was finished… the girls could see my little penis and all of me and even worse taking photos and recording videos…. It was terrible but there was still much more to happens….
Thewriter

Re: Naked at cruiser part 1

Post by Thewriter »

i have a doubt, some one can see the pic in the story?
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

The pic is not viewable.
Thewriter

Post by Thewriter »

And what happens if You presa the right click and them Open imagen in a new pague? Dosent work?
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Yes it does work when you do that.
Thewriter

Post by Thewriter »

ooooh cool thanks, but you liked the pic? :oops:
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Cool pic. Will you continue the story soon?
Thewriter

Post by Thewriter »

Thanks, yeah i will try to do it soon