Aaron in the woods

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Juncker

Aaron in the woods

Post by Juncker »

Aaron blinked through the streaks of light that shone through the trees above, leaving dappled shadows on the forest floor.

It had been a few weeks since he had lost his dignity to his new roommates (who happened to all be young ladies with both years and power over him) in a game of truth or dare gone wrong. The incident wasn’t exactly forgotten but it wasn’t really brought up all that regularly anymore either. After a week of outright avoiding all his roommates (save for Blake, the sweet and mousy blonde girl who was in his archeology class with him), Aaron slowly rejoined his newfound friend group, with only a little less teasing than he expected. Before long, conversation on Aaron’s dancing around in ladies’ underwear and accidentally flashing his cock and balls to the entire room would cease almost entirely - not least because newer adventures would give the girls something new to tease him about.

But right now, Aaron was able to put his embarrassment out of his mind. Today was unusually hot for an October morning, and Blake had invited him to come out with her on a ramble; just the two of them. Of course, Aaron accepted. Of all the girls in the flat, Aaron felt the most at ease around Blake. It helped that they spent more time with each other than anyone else due to sharing both a class and a flat, but beyond that, Blake was rather prudish. On the night where Aaron was made to perform those humiliating dares, Blake was freaking out almost as much as he was. She had been overwhelmed by the raciness of it all, almost as if she couldn’t handle seeing even the bare chest of a boy. That is to say, Aaron new that Blake was the last person who’d try to humiliate him. But that doesn’t mean Aaron didn’t end up humiliated anyway…

Aaron stared at Blake as she climbed the beaten path ahead of them. Given that hiking was one of her hobbies, she was naturally dressed for the occasion. On her feet were well worn walking boots, mainly grey but flecked with dried mud that betrayed not only Blake’s enthusiasm for forest walks, but also her resistance towards the impulsion to keep her clothes and shoes pristine. Similarly, her walking trousers were stained at the bottom, abs made of a somewhat stiff material that crinkled ever so slightly as they moved. Not to mention, they managed to flatter Blake’s modest yet perky tush in spite of their relative looseness, finding ways to wrap themselves around each of the girl’s glutes as they pronounced themselves with Blake’s laboured steps against the steep incline of the forest path.

The one constant in this outfit was a baggy knitted sweater, a piece of clothing that Blake had yet to be seen without. Aaron still hadn’t figured out why Blake was so attached to this particular type of clothing. When quizzed about it, the girl would tense up with a nervous giggle but ultimately avoid the question, clamming up almost entirely.

But right now, her demeanour was a far cry from such timidness. Here, she was in her element. Bounding ahead on the trail, Blake had frequently been stopping to turn around in order to make sure Aaron was doing okay; to ask if he needed any water, or if he’d like to stop for a bit; to point out a “cute” creepy crawly she had found. Each time, she graced Aaron with a gorgeous smile, one full of pearly whites and that made little dimples in her cheeks. Seeing Blake this happy had already made the entire trip worthwhile to Aaron, so when Blake suddenly gasped and shot Aaron a grin even more enthusiastic than the others, he couldn’t help but feel some excitement himself.

“Oh, what a beautiful stream!” Aaron exclaimed upon catching up to her. “It’s practically crystal clear!”
“Yeah! This is the spot! We’ve been looking for! I’m going to go behind that big tree and get changed, so could you just stay here and turn away for a minute please? Once I’m done, you can go and change behind there too, unless you want to do it here?”

Blake didn’t even wait for a response, instead rushing off and leaving Aaron to his confusion. They were supposed to find this place? What was she talking about getting changed for? Aaron didn’t need to wait long to get the answers to these questions, as almost everyone immediately after she had disappeared, Blake darted out from behind the tree again and cannonballed into the stream.

As she stood up and brushed wet hair out her eyes as she grinned, Aaron could see Blake was now dressed in an adorable two piece swimsuit. On the front of the top was a big piece of frilly material that maintained Blake’s modest by obscuring the shape of her breasts. The same kind of material could be found on the bottoms, making them into a skirt (with panties on the inside, one would presume). The whole thing was also a cute shade of blue: not so light as baby blue, but not too dark either.

Finally, Blake registered the bemused and puzzled look on Aaron’s face. “What’s up, Aaron? You do remember me telling you about this place, right? We came here to swim! …Oh my goodness. Aaron, please tell me you’ve brought some swimming trunks with you…”

Aaron’s face began to flush a subtle crimson. Only now was he recalling the conversation about the stream and how he was supposed to come with a swimming costume. His latest nightmare had only just begun…
blogomatic

Re: Aaron in the woods

Post by blogomatic »

Oooh, a promising start... I'm excited for the next section!
RollTiideRoll2

Re: Aaron in the woods

Post by RollTiideRoll2 »

I can't wait to hear what Blake thinks up for a swimsuit for Aaron! I love the start!