Humiliation is not without its positives - 1

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
LeslieJohnson

Humiliation is not without its positives - 1

Post by LeslieJohnson »

It was early July 1985 and although still term time those in the 5th form had finished “O” level examinations and were in effectively on holiday. There were few lessons to attend and we able to pursue our own interests and swim in the school pool whenever it was not otherwise in use. On this particular Thursday my friends Susan and Margaret and I had been swimming during the lunch hour. We were now back in the girls’ changing room and chattering about what we would do in the afternoon.

I had slipped the straps of my costume off my shoulders and had pulled it half-way down when I heard what sounded like a stifled giggle. I looked up in time to see two boys looking through the window. As the windows were well above head height, they had clearly climbed up on something. I was almost certain that one of them was Susan's brother, Alex.

Susan and Margaret had noticed, too. Susan was already dry and standing there in her bra and knickers. Margaret had only just removed her costume and, apart from the towel with which was drying herself, was naked. I was naked above the waist. We were furious at having been spied on, and of course had no way of knowing how long the boys had been watching and therefore what they had seen.

We finished dressing and went to the dinner hall for lunch. I told Susan that I thought her brother had been one of the boys and she said she would find out when she saw him this evening. We agreed we wouldn't do anything about it until Susan reported back.

Next morning we met up and Susan confirmed Alex had been there. "They had climbed up on the machine being used to dig the soil out for the new tennis court and took turns as when they were on top only one could see in at a time. Alex had first look but swears he only saw me in my bra and knickers and Margaret’s naked back. His friend Peter saw your boobs, Jenny, but before Alex could get in position to have a look at you, you’d spotted them. I believe him. He's not proud of it and I am sure won't be telling anyone about it. We clearly need to get our own back".

"One thing Alex said that might be useful is that Peter is going fishing tomorrow at Cassiobury Park", added Susan.

"Well, I think the three of us should go to the Park, too, and have a few words with Peter", I said, and it was agreed we would meet up at my home about 12.00 and walk there together.

The following day we met up. It took about twenty minutes to walk to the Park, and as we went we discussed what to do. I said "we need to get Peter to tell us what he saw. Even if all he saw was what Alex said, my boobs, we'll make him strip so we can get even. And I've brought my dad's polaroid camera so we can take a photo of him naked. That should guarantee he won't be boasting about seeing us to anyone else, and we could use it to make him strip for us again.”

We got quite excited at the thought pf seeing Peter naked, though there was an obvious problem to which none of us could see an easy solution. We'd probably be able to find Peter by walking down the canal and riverbanks, but we could hardly expect him to strip, nor could we strip him, in a public area. "We'll have to get him to come into the woods with us", I said.

When we arrived, we started by walking along the canal bank. No luck. So, then we walked along the bank of the River Gade and this time we were lucky. Peter was there, on his own, and in quite a secluded spot.

"Hello, Peter", I said, and he looked round. "We need a word with you about what happened on Thursday lunchtime. We know you were watching us change, and we need to know exactly what you saw. And don't forget, we have already had Alex's account".

"Honestly, Jenny, I didn't see much. Just your boobs and Susan in her bra and knickers. And I've not told anyone else".

"So you didn't see Margaret naked at all"?

"Well, Margaret was naked but I didn’t see anything because she had a towel round her".

"But you would have seen Margaret, and me, naked if you hadn’t made a noise, wouldn’t you?”

Peter was embarrassed but nodded.

"Well, you still saw much more than you should have seen, and we were lucky you didn't see a lot more. We certainly need to get even, and make sure you don't boast about what you saw to any of the others in class".

"You’ve got a choice. You can co-operate, strip now and let us see you naked. Or you can refuse, and the three of us will strip you. Either way, we are going to take your underpants as a souvenir. If you co-operate, we'll let you get dressed when we've finished and you can wear my knickers under your trousers. If you don't, we'll take your clothes with us and leave you with my knickers"?

"If I co-operate, what do I have to do"?

"Just take everything, and I mean everything, off - shirt, trousers, pants, shoes and socks. We want you completely naked".

"But that's not fair. Really, all I saw were your boobs. I didn’t see anything of Susan or Margaret".

"You were trying to see us all naked. So, it is all off or we strip you and you can go home in just a pair of knickers.”

"Please don't make me take everything off", Peter begged, almost in tears. "What if I took down my trousers and pants and let you see me. That would make us even."

"No. Everything off and the four of us are going to have a close look at all you've got."

By now Peter was in tears but he could see he had no alternative.

"Good. First, take off your shoes, socks and trousers and pass them to me".

Soon he was in just his shirt and underpants.

"Now the shirt". He took it off.

"Don't snivel. Don't forget we have seen you many times before as you are now - your underpants are more or less the same as your swimming trucks and we've seen you in just those every week this summer. But of course we are not stopping here".

I asked Margaret to check that no one was on the path near us, and she quickly returned and confirmed there was no one in sight.

"OK. Now your underpants".

Peter was now completely naked.

"Good. Now put your hands on your head and stand with your legs apart. Smile for the camera".

"This is to ensure you don't boast to your friends about seeing us, and to make sure you are, shall we say, co-operative in future".

"Now lie on the ground on your back, so that we can have a close look at what you've got".

For at least the next half hour we kept Peter on the ground while we closely examined his cock, balls and bum. This was I think the first time any of us had had a close look at a boy of our age and we made the most of it. Needless to say, Peter soon had a hard, which caused a lot of giggling.

Then we posed Peter for another polaroid photograph - sitting up with his legs wide apart, his cock pointing skywards, his face clearly in shot.

"Can I please get dressed, now", Peter asked?

"In a minute," I said, "but first remember we have the two polaroids," which I showed him. His face was clear in both, and he was naked with everything showing.

"We won't show them to anyone else, provided you don't tell any of your friends about seeing us. And, of course, if you co-operate with us in future. We'll be in touch about that".

“Second, we are taking your underpants and you are going home wearing these. I slipped my knickers off and handed them to him. Enjoy.”

With that we had a final look at his cock and balls and left him to get dressed.

(First of twelve parts)
Indian Boy

Re: Humiliation is not without its positives - 1

Post by Indian Boy »

While ofcourse 12 parts will cover a lot. It would be fun if the girls would have secretly told other boys that Peter is wearing girl's knickers and he is pantsed in public by his friends.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Nice start Leslie. I look forward to more.
LeslieJohnson

Post by LeslieJohnson »

IB

Not possible, given the "settlement" in the third last paragraph.

Plenty happens, though!