Humiliation is not without its positives - 3

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
LeslieJohnson

Humiliation is not without its positives - 3

Post by LeslieJohnson »

On Saturday Peter rang Jenny’s doorbell at 9.00.

"Come into the lounge.”

“I bet you haven’t seen one of these before,” said Jenny. “It is the very latest thing in home movie cameras. My dad only got it a few days ago. It is a JVC camcorder and instead of using film it records on video tapes, only thirty minute ones though. Now, stand in the middle of the carpet while I get this set up right. Good. Now strip slowly, everything except your pants.”

Peter was soon standing there in just his pants.

“Right, Peter, on three, take them off and hand them to Susan. One, two three.”

The girls cheered and Susan received the pants.

"What's that white powder?" she asked.

"Talcum powder. Since you shaved me, I've tended to get a bit itchy between my legs.”

"We've already run a bath for you, so upstairs."

"First I need to go to the toilet".

"No problem, I'll get a bowl and you can go here in front of us".

Jenny got a chair and a bowl and after adjusting the camcorder, in a few minutes they had a recording of a red-faced Peter sitting with his legs apart, holding a glass bowl and peeing into it.

“Well, we’ve seen you naked, we’ve seen you cum and now we’ve seen you pee. When we see you do a number two, we’ll have seen it all,” giggled Margaret.

Peter had given Jenny the magazine when he arrived, much more explicit than Mayfair. It was on the hall table.

The girls told him to go upstairs where he would find a bath already run, to wash himself thoroughly, dry himself and call out when he was ready.
Meanwhile they studied the magazine, which seemed to focus on girls with various objects, especially vegetables, in their holes. This gave Jenny an idea and she went to the kitchen and peeled a large carrot. The other two laughed when she returned with it.

Peter called from upstairs and the girls went up and spread-eagled him on Jenny’s bed, this time with him lying on his stomach. Peter felt a finger enter his hole, obviously covered in cream of some sort. Then they made him lift himself a bit so they could put a towel underneath him.
Peter wasn’t sure what to expect. He soon found out when Jenny produced the carrot!

He felt it being gently pushed into him, and he could feel it was a least twice as far into him as the girls’ fingers had been a few days before. Then it was being slowly pulled out a bit and pushed in again, time and again. He could feel his cock becoming erect and the girls were now beyond giggling. Inevitably it happened – he came.

Realising that Peter had cum, Jenny took the carrot from his hole. They untied him and turned him over. His cock was no longer erect but there was cum on his legs and balls, and he was laying in some. Jenny went next door and ran another bath.

Very tentatively Margaret stuck her finger in some of the cum and tasted it. “What’s it like?” asked Susan.

"It feels a bit slimy and tastes rather bitter and salty. Not pleasant but not awful, either". Both the other girls had a taste.

"Next time we could collect it in a jar and make him take it though a teat on a baby's bottle", Margaret suggested. The others laughed.
Peter was told to give himself another bath and come down to the lounge when he was dry.

It was just 11.00.

“Well, we’ve hours yet,” said Jenny. They kept Peter naked all day, making him wank twice (with very little cum the second time, which was of course his third ejaculation of the day) and pee again into the bowl. All three "events" caught on video. And they leafed through the magazine, every so often showing Peter a picture and saying, “maybe next time we’ll do this to you.”

When it was nearly time to let Peter leave, Jenny put the video into her parents' player and, with Peter naked between her and Margaret on the sofa and Susan on an armchair, they watched it. The recordings were mostly very clear. When it had finished Jenny said, “Peter, you realise you are now ours to do what we like, don’t you, unless of course you want us to play this to all our friends at school?”

Peter could only nod.

“And let me make it clear, that applies not just when the three of us have you round. Any one of us can call you and you are to obey her as if it was all three of us. Understood?”

Again, Peter nodded. He would have done almost anything not to have the first two polaroids shown to others. The video was much more embarrassing.

Jenny and Margaret fondled his cock and balls but after three ejaculations over the course of the last few hours it refused to become erect again. But the girls hadn’t finished yet.

“Ok Peter, over my knees. We are all going to spank you before we let you go.”

First Jenny, then Susan and finally Margaret had him over their knees and gave him a dozen spanks each. Although they were not hard, by the end his bottom had a very rosy glow.

"OK, you can get dressed and go home now", Jenny said. “And you’d better take this,” handing him the magazine.
Jeepman89

Re: Humiliation is not without its positives - 3

Post by Jeepman89 »

Excellent chapter.
LeslieJohnson

Re: Humiliation is not without its positives - 3

Post by LeslieJohnson »

Part 4

It was five days later, Wednesday 17 July. Still a week before the official start of the summer holiday, not that Peter had had to attend much for the previous three weeks.

He saw Margaret at the shops and she told him to call round at 5.00 that afternoon - "just for an hour".

When he called at Margaret's she opened the door and pointed him towards the lounge, but there was no Jenny or Susan. "They are at Jenny’s cousin’s birthday party, so I thought I’d get you to do a show just for me. Nothing much as my mum will be back not long after 6.00. We'll start with you stripping as usual".

Soon he was completely naked yet again.

"You've been very good so far, doing exactly what we told you with no argument, and that had better continue. We've watched you wank yourself, and we've seen you cum as a result of Jenny entering your hole with the carrot. Today, I am going to wank you to see what it feels like".

Margaret spread a towel and told Peter to lie on his back. She put some cream in her palms, told him to open his legs wide, knelt between them and began rubbing. She got the rhythm just right and within minutes he came, some going on her hands.

"Lick it off and swallow it", she said.

"Now I am going to put you in a nappy", Margaret said. She spread what Peter thought was probably part of an old tablecloth on the floor and told him to lie on it, with a corner between his legs. She pulled two other corners across and pinned the three together with a large safety pin. He was now wearing a makeshift nappy.

"Stand up".

"It suits you. Now walk up and down bend over a couple of times".

Peter paraded before her feeling very silly.

"That will do fine", she said.

She unpinned the safety pin, took the makeshift nappy away and told him to get dressed.

"Come around again at 9.00 on Saturday", she said, "and we'll take it from there".

On Saturday all three girls were there. This time a fluffy white towel was produced and laid on the ground. "Lay on it with one of the corners between your legs".

Peter did as he was instructed, and they got him to move a bit until they were satisfied.

As previously with Margaret on her own, a safety pin was produced and corners were pinned together, and Peter was told to stand. There was no doubt that, as a nappy, this was a much better job than the one Margaret had first tried, fitting much more closely.

"That's pretty good," Susan said, "but will it fit under his trousers?"

"Put them on," said Margaret and in no time Peter was standing there with his trousers on over the nappy. They got him to walk up and down.

"I think that will be okay. It is not too obvious", said Susan, and the others agreed.

"Can you pee now?" asked Margaret.

"Do I have to?”

“Yes. You’ll stay like that, drinking glasses of water, until you do.”

Peter looked down at the floor in embarrassment. “All right, I’m doing it.”

When he had finished, they told him to take off his trousers, and then they felt the towelling. Quite dry on the outside but wet inside when they took it off.

“It will work,” said Susan with a giggle.

“Okay Peter, dry yourself with this one and then you can dress and go home but be at Jenny’s by 12.00 tomorrow. We are all going out for the afternoon.”