WILLY'S HALLOWEEN ADVENTURE

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Jeepman89

WILLY'S HALLOWEEN ADVENTURE

Post by Jeepman89 »

Willy's Halloween Adventure

My name is William and am a 17 year old and I live in California. It was Halloween night and I was alone in the house as my parents were away on a trip. I had been invited to a Halloween party and was getting ready. My mother had left candy in a large bowl for any kids that would come by while I was there. My costume was very original to say the least. I decided to go as the New Year's Baby. It consisted of me wearing a cloth diaper and a white sash down from my shoulder to my waist with the words Happy New Year written on it. It was definitely a daring choice on my part but I figured it would be a hit at the party for sure. I am in excellent shape so I didn't mind exposing that much of my body.

After taking a shower, I took the cloth sheet and fastened it between my legs and used a large safety pin to hold it in place. It felt a little loose but I figured it would be fine. I chose not to wear any underwear so it would be more authentic. Then I draped the sash over my shoulder and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked pretty good if I say so myself. I also decided to go barefoot to complete the look. I also decided that having a couple of beers would give me more courage to show up at a party dressed like a baby. I would be going by bike and it would be a 15 minute ride to my friend's house.

I decided to get ready early so I could hand out some candy before it was time to leave. It was 6pm when the first group of kids was at my door. I decided to put on a long trench coat so as not to freak anyone out. There were a lot of good costumes this year mostly super heroes and princesses I noticed. I had probably given out half of the candy before the 5th or 6th group of trick or treaters came. At one point, I looked out the small window of my front door when I saw 3 girls dressed as cheerleaders approaching. I couldn't help but notice that it was my neighbor Brandy and 2 girls I didn't know. Brandy was a 13 year old girl who lived 4 houses down from mine. She was a cute girl and we had chatted a few times.

I quickly decided to remove my trench coat and let these girls see me in my costume. People were going to see it at the party later so why not give a preview to these girls and get their opinion. After hearing the door bell ring, I braced myself and slowly opened the door. "Oh my God!", the 3 girls yelled in unison.
"Nice costume!"
"Wow!"
The laughter was deafening to say the least. Brandy was the first to address me directly and asked what I was supposed to be. I directed their attention to my sash and she then figured out that I was the New Year's Baby and giggled some more along with her friends. "Wow, that's pretty authentic, William!" Can I call you Willy?" she asked. "Sure," I replied. "Actually a lot of my friends call me Willy."

At the time, I must say that I was starting to develop a bit of a stiffy. I had a bit of a buzz from the beer and despite their young ages, those girls looked pretty good. Brandy introduced her 2 friends who were both blondes with Brandy a cute brunette herself. "These are my 2 friends Cammy and Alisha," she said. "We go to school together. We love your costume a lot Willy!" I returned the compliment stating that I loved their cheerleader outfits and they all giggled appreciatively.

I turned around to grab the candy bowl when Brandy noticed the large safety pin holding up my make shift diaper. “Wow,” she said, “That looks like a real diaper with that pin and all.” The other girls just giggled. One even said I looked just like a baby, a big baby. I must admit that I was enjoying the attention from these young girls and I shook my butt at them to their uproarious laughter. In doing so though, I noticed that my diaper had loosened a bit and I was worried that the safety pin wouldn’t hold the cloth in place. This was not lost on the girls as they continued to stare and giggle.

Brandy suggested she wanted a photo of me in my outfit and after first laughing it off, I agreed on the condition that I could readjust it and make it tighter. “I’ll be back in a few minutes,” I said. “This won’t take too long.” Cammy had her phone all ready to take the photo in the meantime. “No need,” said Brandy. “It’ll be easier if I help you with that. You won’t be able to do a good job since you really can’t reach the pin that well from behind.” Her suggestion made me a bit nervous but maybe she made a good point and the diaper would probably be fastened more securely if I had some help.

I was still holding the bowl of candy when Brandy went around behind me and put her hands on my diaper covered ass. It felt quite nice actually and I had a nice stiffy going and hoped that the 2 other girls wouldn’t notice the obvious bulge from the front. Their giggling told me otherwise. “Please hurry, Brandy. Other kids will be here soon for candy,” I told her.

Cammy took a few photos while Brandy was attempting to unfasten the safety pin from the cloth which made me extremely nervous. I asked her to please wait until the diaper was more secure for any photos and thankfully she agreed. I couldn’t help but wonder how I got myself in this predicament at the mercy of my neighbor and her friends. The fact that it was Halloween and those 2 beers probably had something to do with it.

Brandy unfastened the safety pin as I instructed her to tighten the cloth as much as she could. As she grabbed the cloth, she managed to drop the pin at my feet. In my confusion, despite still having the bowl of candy in my hands, I bent down to pick up the pin at the very moment that Brandy released her grip on the cloth. To my horror, the diaper unravelled and fell to the floor at the very moment that I stood up. To make it worse, Cammy chose that moment to take a few photos. For all intents and purposes, I was stark naked with only the sash around my shoulder.

The screaming was deafening and then turned into laughter as I was helpless for a few seconds. I quickly dropped the bowl of candy and bent down to pick up the cloth but I quickly realized that Alisha and Cammy both were standing on it not allowing me to grab it to cover up as more photos were taken. I quickly put my hands on my cock and balls to hide as much as I could.
"Oh MY GOD!"
"Haha, he's totally naked!"
"I figured he'd be wearing underwear!"
"I saw his dick!" "I saw his ass!"
The girls were howling at my predicament. To make matters worse, Cammy had photographic evidence of my humiliation.
Themarble

Re: WILLY'S HALLOWEEN ADVENTURE

Post by Themarble »

Great start Jeepman. It's been a while since you've posted and I can see that this one is going to be a treat :). Can't wait to see what the girls do now that they have his photo.
Callum White

Post by Callum White »

Great start, can’t wait for the next part :D
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Amazing!
Still hoping for a new Stripped By Girls chapter though.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

This story is off to an incredibly promising start.
As with all your stories,
We look forward to the teasing, touching and of course, the cumming lol.
I’m excited to see where this goes.
I’m just happy to have something from you to read again.
Though,
Stripped by Girls is still your masterpiece and I hope to see it continue, or “cum” to a satisfying conclusion.
You have my ideas and support.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Will this story be continuing?
I’m dying to read something new from you.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

NudeBag, I have to decide on continuing this or doing a Frank's Dares chapter.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

I’m fine with anything you choose to do at this point.
SBG is done😊 so you are free to do whatever.
I just want to read something more from you.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Really REALLY wanting this to continue
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Continuation of this soon, I hope😉