Max's Misadventures

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Themarble

Max's Misadventures

Post by Themarble »

Part One MacDonald's "Play" Area.

Man, Fridays were an absolute bore. It was summer and I had just finished my final year at 6th form two weeks prior, finally unshackled from the responsibility of needing to go to school. I was, in all sense of the word, free. Gaming all night with friends, going out on a whims notice and overall just being able to do anything that my 17 year old self desired. Sleeping in would have been on that list but my younger sister, the jealous girl that she is, made up her mind to be as loud as possible whenever she prepared herself for her day at school. These types of ‘pranks’,I guess you could call them, have been frequent between us as though they were built into our relationship. A challenge of who could annoy the other more. Sometimes it went too far, like that time she changed my body wash to hair removal a week ago, completely shedding any hair that I would've had on myself from the neck and below, ah well. The joke was funny I guess, definitely made my Mother and her laugh watching me come out of the shower in just a towel about to make a point of it and realising what I was wearing before I turned back and went away, back to some shelter. Just something I gotta get back at her for I guess.

She wasn't as fortunate as I was right now, you see. No, Liz still had to attend school for another month as she was 13. Meaning for the most part that when my Mother wasn't home I had the entire fort to myself. A benefit that I myself liked a whole lot. No disturbances, just peace.

Maybe a bit too much peace though. I woke up, turned around in the dark and saw just my clock at 15:00. Damn my sister must’ve made no noise whatsoever. Welp this is perfect for me. No one home means that I can do what boys my age do best. Having a wank. I mean, is that really a question as to whether I'd be doing it? I sleep nude and I already know I have morning wood that needs to be taken care of. Didn't get a chance recently as I spent the past couple of days trying my best to carry my friends in Warzone so I knew I was backed up.

I grabbed and threw my covers off of my naked body, I always slept nude, it was just nicer to do so and no one ever really came in so there was no harm. Pulling the covers off immediately showed off my cock in all its glory rising out staring right back at me as if it knew what was going to go down. I knew I was well endowed, but never made an effort to check. Never saw the point really, it wouldn't change anything anyway. Maybe it's something to do for another time. Let's save these thoughts for another time and get back to the task at hand.

I took a hold of my shaft, enclosing my fist around the member and proceeded to gently move along it up and down making sure that I had my skin pulled back all the way to achieve maximum pleasure. I kept a slow pace. It had been a couple of days and I didn't want to just pop and experience nothing of it. So I drew it out, making sure I edged just close enough to the edge but never going over. Just seeing how far I could take it before I thought it was ok, before I thought it was ok to let the beast explode. I wasn't even stimulating myself with anything to watch, just enjoying the pleasure. Each individual movement sends a sensation across my body. Anymore of this feeling and I know what's coming. It'd been half an hour and my balls were aching, it was time. As I was approaching the point of no return, the point of utter ecstasy. My hand moves slickly up and down my shaft. The entire thing throbbing in my grip. The precum pooling on myself as every stroke sends another ooze out, sliding over my hand. I heard a light tapping, a light tap right before I planned to let myself shoot.
I can't let whoever it was see this, I know that type of exhibition would definitely be the ending edge in my so-called edge. Who even was it, no one could have been home. I threw the covers upon myself again making sure to grab myself down there to keep myself adjusted in order to avoid a very likely obvious tenting in my sheets. Just in the nick of time I was covered as I heard the door slowly open, its creak making a statement of how close I was to being caught but as well as that how close I had gotten. But phew, lets just see what this person wants and move on with my day.

My Mother popped her head through the doorway.
"Max, you still in bed? Slept late last night?"
She spoke while fully moving into the room.
“You have been staying up very late recently and I know with finishing school you want to kick back and relax but you can't spend all your time in your bedroom like this. I gotta pick up Lizzy as she is with her friends. You are coming too, you need some sun.”
I groaned, not due to the fact that I had to get up but more of that fact that now I had to go out and I didn't even get to finish what I just started, great.
I asked if there wasn't a chance that I could just stay home but that was quickly shut down as my Mother continued to look down upon me with a look that told me that if I didn't agree she was going to drag me out, and I definitely didn't want that, now that would be embarrassing.

So I ended up reluctantly agreeing to go, not that the choice had any alternatives. I said that I'll shower in a bit, put some clothes on and we can go.
"Right, but don't take too long Max, While you do that I'll see where we can pick up Lizzy then." My Mom said before hastily exiting my room, giving me the ability to now go to get ready.
I put a towel around my waist taking note that my dick was still in an aroused frenzy, throbbing and leaking. I needed to at least take care of this in the shower.

About halfway into my brief shower I decided to do it. I took a hold of it and stroked myself up and down, bringing myself to a point when I started to step on my tiptoes, as I felt a familiar sensation in my dick. Just a little longer, just a little longer.

A knock at the door took me out of my frenzy, making me take my hands off my member, just 10 more seconds and I would've cum, damn it.
My Mom then spoke as my erection throbbed under the constant shower stream.
"We are meeting Lizzy in Maccy's, you best hurry up, I don't wanna keep her waiting. Maybe we will eat there if you are hungry."
I moaned back that that's ok and I will be done in 2 minutes. I groaned as I knew it was hopeless to bother. Leaving myself right on the edge I finished up my shower, got out and briskly changed. Couldn't find any underwear but that was ok, jeans and a plaid shirt was all I needed on myself anyway.

Right well this morning has been a right pain, but this would be the worst it got right?

I hopped into the car with my Mom as we went en route. The drive must have been no longer than 20 minutes with the traffic and all. We arrived at the familiar golden arches and made our way inside.
“Max, are you hungry at all?” Mom asked as if she knew what my answer was going to be.
I declined as I really couldn't eat anything after waking up not too long ago.
“That's ok Max, eat a bit later if you can, it wouldn't be a hassle to get it as a takeaway...Hang on I think that's….” Mom walked a bit to the seating area and exclaimed.
“Sarah been a bit, when did you get back from holiday?”
The woman that my mother was greeting was a family friend. She had a daughter, a good friend of my sister, named Brooke.
“Sam! Well Brooke needed to be back for school which meant we couldn't stay too long but I definitely need to tell you about how nice Portugal was. I would ask Brooke to tell you both how much Brooke enjoyed it there but she went off with Lizzy to the back, you know the play area? Well anyway they have been there for a while. I don't know why they would want to go there anyway, I thought they were too old.”
“Well now I definitely need to hear. Find a special someone there? Well Max you should go see what your sister is up to. It gives me and Sarah time for our girl talk that I am sure you don't want to hear. Oh and if you get hungry come back and get something. I'll come for you both in a little bit.”

Yep it was my time to go, I know that I could stay but I was bored so I might as well go and see what Liz and Brooke were up to.

I approached the relatively quiet ‘Play Area’ to only see it be completely empty from the outside but to hear laughter coming from within. I called out my sister's name to hear that the laughter stopped and my Sister popped her head out of the top compartment.

“Max, you are here! Mom said she would bring you. Uhhh me and Brooke will come down and maybe you can come up here if you want.” My sister giggled.

Brooke and Liz then proceeded to use the slide, while my sister slid out gracefully, on Brooke’s way out she slid too far landing straight on her butt making my sister burst out laughing and even drawing out a chuckle from myself.

“Heya Max, it's been a while.” Brooke gleemed.
“You should come up and meet our new friend, Liz told them about you and they definitely want to see you, trust me it was only good things.”

“Yeah Max, come on up. It's actually pretty chill in there, I don't know if you'll fit well with you being tall and all but stay for a little bit at least.” My sister said casually.

Well I mean what harm will it do, I know that my sister told me that Brooke had a little crush on me so I might as well let the girls have a little moment with me before returning to my Mom and Sarah. So I said why the heck not and made my way towards the structure. It was massive and a definite maze. Before I stepped in Brooke and my Sister shouted.

“Waiiiiiiiiittttt!!!!!”
Freezing me in my tracks.
Turning around to look at the two girls to see what was up my sister told me
“Silly, you can't go in with shoes, duh.” While pointing at the shoe rack with 4 pairs of girls' shoes neatly put away. Yeah my bad was my response as I took off my sneakers placing them neatly in my own compartment. I went back to the structure now following my sister as she pulled me along by my hand. The maze-like feeling cannot be understated. I haven't been in one of these in years, if I were a kid again I wouldn't know which left-right, upwards or downwards direction would lead me anywhere inside or more on so how to even get out. This was made more apparent that other than designated areas in the structure most of the place did not allow you to see anything inside. If I were younger this would have been my friends and I perfect hideout. Some places were a bit of a squeeze but so far so good. Only felt nearly stuck like twice, so far so good.

We made it to a bit of an open area within the structure and there I was introduced to two new girls. 12 year old Abby and 11 year old Allie.

“Wow he is exactly like you said he is.” Abby exclaimed with her eyes shining. Allie sat behind Abby, only letting her head peek over her shoulder, clearly a bit shy to meet me but she said.
“Hi.” so that she made clear she wanted to be friendly.
We all were sitting in the little box room, my head having to be lowered so that I could still sit somewhat comfortably.
The girls chatted for a bit before asking me if I wanted to stay. Honestly hearing them have their own little talks was amusing but I personally would rather let them have their own discussion without me just awkwardly sitting there. So I told them that I would go.

“Aw that's a shame. I wanted to get to know you. Well the exit is that way, it will take you to the slide.” Abby said.

It was my time to leave. I shuffled past the girls as they all said.
“Bye.”
It was a narrow path followed by a tight squeeze that made me have to get on my stomach and kind of shimmy my way through. I got my shoulders through but came across a problem. I couldn't get anything else through due to the beams and the awkward cushioning of the structure. I did a lot of sport so I knew that I was fit but I just couldn't get through no matter what. After a couple of minutes of scrambling I called upon my sister's help.I couldn't see them but I could hear that all four of them came to see what was up, laughing profusely when seeing the sight in front of them. A 17 year old stuck in a contraption designed for younger children.
“Wow Bro, not so agile now are ya?” This was a jab at me, as I was always beating her whenever we played soccer together as I would just run past her telling her how much more agile I was. I responded mockingly, laughing as I just asked for them to help me out.
“Sure, sure. Whatever. Brooke give me a hand will ya. I'm sure he is heavy.”
The girls tugged on my legs but were getting nowhere.
“Wow Max you are super stuck. Lizzy, maybe we need to take it by the top of the denim?”
“I agree with Brooke.” Abby said.
“Right here goes.” Liz put her fingers into the hem of my pants and gave a pull and I could feel it somewhat working. Again and again. As I was finally feeling some leeway. But I could also feel something else. My pants weren't really sticking to my body as my sister pulled. I asked my sister to stop as she was pulling my pants down.
“Oops, well you are nearly out Bro. Just a little bit more.” My sister giggled.
This kept going as I felt more and more that I just knew my pants weren't gonna make it.
I asked her to stop again. This was the wrong day to not wear underwear. However, this response was met with a little bit of a devious reply.
“Big Bro? Remember when you pantsed me in front of my friends a couple of years back? I wonder, with you being stuck like you are. If it would be fair to help you out but to also get back at you? What do you think girls???” My sister questioned. This response had me a little shocked at first but then I remembered that two years ago I did in fact prank her that way. No, but she couldn't though? I mean, our pranks were always just light hearted fun right? Maybe I could talk her out of it?
I begged her. I said that I would let her do it any other day. Just not today.
“That's no fair. Why do you get to pick when she gets back at you?” Abby responded.
I asked that they please don't do it. I heard no response but only giggles and laughter. As my sister started pulling again. No, how do I stop this. How do I prevent these girls from unknowingly making me moon them right here? Right now.
My sister stopped suddenly.
“Wait Bro.” She said mockingly
“If I think you are missing what I think you are missing this is going to be a lot more embarrassing than I thought it was gonna be.” My sister deviously laughed
“What does she mean, Abby?” Allie asked.
I asked again saying that I didn't have any underwear, that I couldn't find any. Which made the girls erupt into a laughing frenzy.
“No way! No way! Liz, are you gonna do it? Are you really gonna strip Max?” Brooke asked. Enticed in the whole thing.
“I mean I don't know. It would get back at him but…..”
“Do it, I dare you. Or I will do it myself.” Abby screamed.
At this point I was scrambling. No way I was going to let my sister even try.
“I made up my mind girls, I'm gonna do it. Prepare for a 17 year old butt.”
No no no. This isn't happening. I felt my sister's hand tug again as the girls laughed.
"I wanna see his butt, faster, faster!!" Little Allie screamed.

The jeans were now descending faster and faster as Liz tugged with more passion, I mean in all fairness it was helping me somewhat but I would rather not be forced to moon my younger sister and her friends. I begged again as I felt my jeans going across to the very top of my butt, right next to the crack.
"No can do bros, but girls can you give me or well, my bro a hand. I think one more tug and he will be out. What do you think?" My sister smirked knowing what she was just enabling.

I felt two hands on my side knowing my fate was sealed, even though I struggled I knew it was not enough.
"Come on, let's see some butt!" Abby shouted
"3….2…..1…."
'Whoosh. The jeans slid down to my thighs and my butt was out there in the open. Not just that though, my dick came out as well. It was hidden but only by the fact I was on my stomach. Luckily though I also came out of the trapped area, but now what? What did these girls want to do with me?
"Hahaha!!"
"Omg Liz we did it! We just pantsed your bro. Omg look at his butt! Why is it so smooth?" Brooke looked on giggling all the way.
"Well you see." *Smack* my sister's hand went across my butt leaving a slight sting.
"I changed his body wash to hair remover as revenge for him changing all the desktop images on my computer to younger pictures of me right before I had to present for class.. My bro hasn't got any hair under his neck. None of that icky armpit hair or anything. Just look how smooth his butt it!!"

"Did you see the jiggle?!" Allie shouted
"Let's all touch it girls!" Abby exclaimed.

I could feel their hands roaming around grabbing, rubbing and spreading my cheeks all to just laugh at my expense. You know if this wasn't as embarrassing as it was I would be very much enjoying the massage I was getting back there. Maybe I am enjoying it now? I definitely felt a little twinge. Maybe I should try to stop them again?
“Haha it's so soft but when I grab it it's firm. Do you do any sports Max?” Abby questioned.
I replied that I played soccer and that if they could please put my jeans back up.
“Ohhh. Like this?” Lizzy replied, tugging my jeans lower and lower till they got just a bit past the start of my thigh.

I next heard an excited and confused shriek that I could guess was from Allie.
"What's that? What's that?"
"What's, what Allie? You mean his butthole? We all have one of those. " Brooke answered.
"No. That!" I could feel Allie poke poke near my balls. Crap, they can see a bit of my balls.
"Oooooh. Oooooooooh."Liz gasped.
"That's his balls. You know the things they have between their legs. Hahaha."
"Ohhh."
The realisation that they had a 17 year old guy with his pants pulled down had just set in. I was naked underneath and there wasn't much I could do about it. They controlled this situation.

The giggling continued.
"Max, turn over and we will pull your jeans up." Lizzy was the first to start the asking barrage.
"Yeah Max we only wanna see 'it' for a little bit, just a quick peek. Please? Pretty please?"
"Girls if he doesn't want to, he doesn't want to." Brooke added.
"Don't be like Brooke, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. I wanna see a Weiner."
"Well bro we can do it the easy way or the hard way."

I said they were not going to see my front and that was final. I didn't get to cum for a couple of days now, who knows how I'd react.

"What now Liz?" Abby asked, concerned. Concerned that she would get to see her first boy wiener. A 'willy'.
"Well we will just have to see it ourselves then won't we?"

That was concerning. Yikes, what did they have planned?

I felt a couple of hands on my sides as well as a burst of laughter. I shouted asking what they were doing.
"We are going to flip you over." Came Allie.
No no no. That was all I could manage to say as the girls started to move me.
“Yes, yes, yes!! We are gonna see you Max. We are gonna see all your secrets.”
The struggle must've lasted a while because my sister definitely got bored. Brooke sat out of it as she stared on, so they were a hand down.

“Ok new plan. Max is ticklish as hell. You know what that means?” My sister asked rhetorically.
“WE DO!!!”
Oh god no. My sister and two other pairs of hands put themselves on my sides. Under my armpits and overall in all my ticklish places. The tickles had me spasming everywhere barely able to keep myself on the ground. It was too much. My body moved left and right. I felt a breeze on my dick and knew that it slipped out for a bit, but even that bit was enough.

“OMG I SAW IT!! I SAW HIS WEINER! IT'S A BIG WEINER!” Abby screamed.
Crap.
“MAX WE GOTTA SEE IT!!” Liz screamed. I couldn't fight anymore as I rolled over hands barely able to cover my dick. It wasn't hard but something in this situation got me a little pumped. Nothing too noticeable I hoped.

“No fair Lizzy he's covering.” Allie pointed at me and responded as if she were cheated out of a prize that she had won. That prize being my cock. My plan was to grab my jeans quickly and pull them up but my sister was two steps ahead.

“Don't worry Allie he won't be covering up much longer.” She said gleely. Pulling my jeans off in one sweeping movement leaving me bottomless. Bottomless in front of girls my sisters age and even younger. Naked so that they could gander upon my cock. Oh god I really should've finished earlier. I felt another twinge. I tried to take my mind off of it which was a bad idea as the second I closed my eyes. They were removed. My hands in a flash were pried away and my cock was just left hanging.

The girls screamed while laughing.
“OMG IT’S THERE! I CAN SEE IT.”
"WHAT?!?! WHY IS IT SO BIG?!"

"No way… Liz you actually did it. You really just stripped him in Mcdonalds." Brooke gasped, eyes locked on my exposed dick.

I moved my hands in order to cover up but the girls had other ideas.
"Nuh uh. If you want them back, you better not cover up and listen to us." Liz grinned while clutching my jeans in her hands. God being exposed made me embarrassed but I could definitely feel myself in the process of getting hard.
Being dazed out I didn't realise that Abby moved in closer her hand inches away from my dick as she put out her finger and poked it bringing me back to reality. She touched it. This 12 year old really just touched my dick.
"Hahahaha. It's so soft. Like a little squishy toy." She giggled.

I bit the inside of my lip to keep my dick in some form of control. Hopefully they will get bored after they have had their fun and I could run outta here.

"Brooke you touch it." Abby said while taking a hold of Brooke's hand and bringing it closer to my dick right as her finger tips barely grazed my cock.
"Ummm. Hmmm. You are right, it is really soft. Is it just me or is it getting a bit.." Brooke stated eyes fixated on my cock. Crap, she was right I was plumping up slightly. So embarrassing.

"Hey, no fair! I wanna touch it!" Allie exclaimed.
As she put out her hand and picked my dick up with my fingers rolling it about.
"It's soooo squishy."
Luckily she let go of it quickly in a fit of laughter, falling over as she rolled about giggling on the mat. I plumped up a bit more. As my cock was slowly lifting itself off of my balls.
The girls stared. I doubt they knew what was going on but they must've noticed it? I hope they didn't.

"My turn, girls. Get ready bro cause unlike my friends, I ain't scared." My sister's grin smeared across her face as she started to giggle.

No, not my younger sister. Not Lizzy, especially as I could feel myself slowly slowly getting harder. But my jeans needed them back. And so as my heartbeat raced. My sister held it with her fingers.
"You are right!! It is squishy. So hot too. It's kinda twitchy which is strange. Hang on… what happens if I do this." My sister stared intently. My dick in her fingers as she started to slowly pull the skin down revealing the head.
"I knew that it was hiding something. There now we have seen his entire wiener." My sister chuckled not knowing how wrong she was. As her small hands stayed on my dick I had no way to control myself like I had done with the other girls. No way to hide this rapidly growing boner.
"Lizzy what's happening? His wiener… is it getting longer and fatter?" Allie asked innocently, not even considering taking her eyes off for even a moment.
"Uh huh. Yeah, what's happening?" Abby laughed.
More and more blood surged into my cock and my sister still kept her fingers on it as if to make sure that I got fully hard.

It didn't take long but due to where my sister was holding it, it stuck away from my body, pointing at the girls so that they could see the entire length.

"Oh. My. God. It's twice as big now!! His wiener just got bigger in front of us. How does he fit that all in his pants??"
Allie and Brooke just started laughing at my shame.
"Max got a boner. Haha." Liz explained as I went to cover up. She of course swatted my hands away before I even had the chance.
"Basically he got excited and his wiener reacted. He got excited being naked in front of us girls." She said as she readjusted her grip on my cock to barely get her hand around it before she let go letting there be a massive
*thwack*
As my cock jolted up, smacking my abdomen. The girl's reaction was all I needed to know as they started screaming.
"Look, look. It's pointing up. Straight up!" Abby shared.
"Oh my that smack." Brooke started on with disbelief at how hard my member had actually become.
"Welp we might as well have more fun with him, girls. He can't put his jeans on with… that… 'THING' anyway, just look how big it's become. We might as well take this off too."
With that Liz took my shirt off as well leaving me completely unclothed. Completely at their disposal. I mean what was I going to do? Go to my Mom, like this? No way. These girls will get bored quickly. I hope so. So embarrassing.

"I guess he really doesn't have any hair, huh?" Brooke looked on, barely able to contain her laughter at this point.
"And god, look at it. It's veins are popping out. I think I actually want to grab it."
She extended her hand out and I knew better than to stop her. Brooke visibly grinned. Which sent a throb through the length of my shaft making it make contact with Brooke's palm.
"Oh...My...God….it can move? No way! Does it have a mind of its own?" Abby gasped aloud.

Brooks fingers drifted along my shaft before enclosing themselves around the girth of my erection.
"Oh. Oh. Lemme try what Lizzy did."
She took a hold of it from the top and pulled down slowly. The sensation was incredible as she once again exposed the head once again in front of all these young girls. Actually making my hips buck forward ever so slightly.

"I think Max enjoyed that, look at his eyes haha." Allie pointed out. She was not wrong, whether it was due to me not finishing early or whatever, it felt electric.

But she also quickly let go allowing my now exposed head to hit itself back onto my abdomen. Much to the cheers of the girls.

"Max you there?" I could hear my mother shouting from the downward part of the plastic wall making me jump and my cock slightly deflate.

I replied hastily that I was.

"Oh ok, strange to hear that you are playing with your sister and her friends? You ok? Surely you are bored, no?" My mother questioned suspiciously.

My sister sent me a look as she looked down smirking and swatted my bone making it flail about till it sprung right up before grabbing my jeans and making a ‘no gesture’ with her finger.

I responded that I am a hundred percent ok, this was a lie. Of course I wanted to get out of here. But why am I so hard? Why do these girls make me this hard? The thought made me twitch again.

The girls were clearly anticipating something. Something that would embarrass me. Maybe she would get me to come out like I was and then take me to the restaurant and show me off? Maybe she'd take me home but it was a walk to the car and a lot of other school girls would see me. I think that's what sealed it for these girls. They wanted to share me with other girls their age.

"Alright well I am hungry so I am going to go eat. If you change your mind, come join me, I guess." She said before muttering.
"What is going on? I swear I saw a shadow….."

That was too close.

When she left the girls started laughing again.
“What would you have done if you were called to come out? You are STARK naked, hahahaha! And no way are you getting these clothes back until let us have our fun.” Lizzy cheered while swatting my dick again. Everyone's eyes are on it.
“If I had known it were that easy I would have stripped you a long time ago. I mean look at it.” She swatted again making my dick fling around, springing up again.
“It's soooo big.”
“Uh huh.” Was all that came out of the other girls as they looked on trance as my sister was now batting my cock slowly between her hands. To and fro, to and fro.

“Let's take him down to the ball pit, it's close enough.” Abby suggested which the other girls also quickly agreed. “Oh and let's take his clothes just in case.”

With that Abby took a hold of my cock leading me through the maze. This time it was very different. The sniggering of the girls. The knowledge that behind me the girls could see my ass and my balls. Likely my cock too but it was so hard maybe they couldn't.

“Look! Look! I can see his hole.” Allie pointed out much to everyone's amusement.
“And I can see his balls. They kind of look like a pair of small udders. Haha.” Liz said.
“Think we can milk him like one?” Brooke questioned. This immediately made me shudder. Did they know about it? Did they know what it could do? Surely not, right?

“No you silly, nothing would come out. Maybe he would just pee?” Liz laughed aloud.
“We could at least pretend for a picture though, right?” Brooke asked.
“I mean yeah we can. Maybe we can get Allie to ride on top of him during it. Would you like that, Allie? To ride my 17 year old bro’s back?”

I could feel a hand grasp my balls. Slowly massaging them as we moved forwards.
“Feels like there is something in there you know? You girls should have a feel after. Is that where he pee is kept and then he pees from the hole on his dick right?” Lizzy questioned.

Boy was she wrong, but no way am I going to correct her. I don't want her or her friends to find out about the other thing. No need to get them curious enough to try.

We finally arrived at the ball pit. It was a small section of the play structure so it was still hidden from the outside. A fact I was very happy to know.

"Alright, picture time!" My sister beamed.

The girls got me on my fours and had Allie sit atop me. Brooke was the one taking the picture while Lizzy stood in frame and Abby got on her knees and grabbed my cock making sure that I looked as though I were getting 'milked'. For more realism she even started to tug up and down to really sell the milking effect. It felt amazing to say the least. Her small hands on my member sliding up and down made it throb a lot and even made me buck a bit.

"3…...2…...1….." Brooke muttered. The camera caught everything. Every embarrassing detail.
“It’s sooo warm, why is it so warm?!?!” Abby exclaimed, causing me to move a lot, barely able to keep Allie atop of me.

"Whoa, it's turning into a mini rodeo." Allie elated.
Luckily Abby let go just before it was about to feel really good.
"Forward, forward!" Allie exclaimed.
I shot my sister a look but that was ALL I needed to see to move. Hopefully, hopefully I will get some clothes soon.

After I had let them take the picture I resumed asking when I was going to be allowed to dress.
"Hmmmm, not yet. Just a couple more minutes. Maybe 60, maybe more?" Liz chuckled.
That's absurd, 60 minutes nude in the play area when I was probably the hardest I have been in my life so far. I can't do it. What do I do if more people come here, oh god. I felt another twinge in my cock. Jolting it up. When I complained I was instantly put down.
"You must be enjoying it somewhat, I mean… duh… look at that thing. If you didn't like it you wouldn't be showing off a big boner. I mean look at it bro. Your cock is sticking right up." My sister laughed, causing the other to chuckle in agreement. My cock throbbed again, no way my younger sister just said that.

"Why does his wiener keep moving like that?... Well anyway if we are going to get him to do stuff for us I think I will get to pick first." Abby exclaimed.
"Ok so Max, I want you to… get in the ball pit and….. Well that's it. Just get in the ball pit." She smiled.

I instantly accepted. I would get some cover and I would waste their time. It was the chance that I needed.
“Ok so well, follow me.” Abby grabbed my dick again to bring me to the pit. I felt the need to ask why they kept grabbing me there.
“I mean… look how funny it looks. It's kind of like a big bar waiting to be grabbed lol.” Liz explained. I asked them to stop, yeah like I thought there was gonna be any chance of that happening.

“Nooo Max, it's our toy now.” Allie giggled to which all the other girls instantly agreed.

When I got into the ball pit the girls started to cover me in the balls that were there. It wasn't deep by any means but I could comfortably sit with balls coming right above my belly button. You could see my dick poking out through the balls but now that the girls were making a game out of me getting entirely covered you could barely notice that I had no pants underneath.

“Well you could say we added two more big balls I guess.” Brooke said. I shot her a look to say that it wasn't funny but the looks on the other girls at the crack of humour even made me struggle to keep a straight face.

“SEE!! See! I told you he is enjoying it.” Liz pointed at my face. I couldn't lie that I found the situation funny and all but that I really didn't want to be doing any of this.
“Well if you want your clothes back you are gonna listen.”

I kind of sat dumbfounded in the pit. I, a 17 year old guy, was completely naked with girls the same age as my sister and some even younger. These girls stripped me and are now making do anything that they could think of me doing. Well my recollection was suddenly snapped as my brain just registered. Registered that I heard noises from outside. Noises that would seem to indicate that someone else was coming in. No this isn't good. These girls here have already seen everything and that was embarrassing enough but I didn't want anyone else to see. With the potential encounter enclosed I started to move to see if I could get out but was instantly shut down.

“Nope, you stay Max. Abby said coldly before quickly switching back to a chuckle.
“I can't believe I told an older guy to stop and he actually listened. My older bro would never do that. I guess to control a boy you have to take his clothes off. Hahaha, maybe I should try that at home.”

I sat anticipating what was to come and through the crawling space two more girls appeared through much to the obvious delight of my sisters group.

They both came and greeted us all and when asked by Brooke for names, Tia and Mary, and how old they are they both said 10! No, these girls are even younger than the girls controlling me. They are going to see me nude aren't they. They are going to poke and prod my erection and laugh while doing it. Oh god no.

So there I sat listening in on the girls conversation with Tia and Mary only waiting for the dread and soon it came.

“So girls we have a game. We have hidden two toys in the ball pit with our friend. You can see him over there, his name is Max. There is a stress ball and a stress banana that we have hidden in and you have to find it. If you can, we will give you a really cool shirt. How does that sound?”

No, that is my shirt it wasn't for them to have. Damn, let's just hope these girls can't find the toys that the girls have hidden. It's strange I don't remember them hiding anything, ah well I hope these new girls leave quickly so I can't get my stuff back.

“Ok, sounds like fun, are there rules?” Mary said twiddling her thumbs eagerly anticipating this game

“Oh yeah, how could we forget, you can’t take out any balls from the pit. Oh and you have to keep your eyes closed while searching. That's it.” Liz exclaimed.

“Hey, I was supposed to say the rules.” Abby pouted.
“Well anyway get in the pit and we can start.
The two girls got into the pit and smiled at each other before glancing at me and saying.
“Hope you have hidden the toys well. We are gonna find them quickly.” With that they both closed their eyes.

“Alright. Tia and Mary. 3...2...1...GO!!” Abby screamed.

The laughing commenced as the girls with their eyes closed were moving their hands underneath the massive sea of balls. They started from the opposite end so they weren't near me just yet but they were fast, either that or they were not searching properly. Slowly but surely they ended up at my end of the pit with their eyes still closed. Tia had a tongue sticking out as if she was trying desperately to extend every part of her body in order to search for the toys. In this downtime of being covered and not rubbed I had lost my erection and it was resting only slightly stiff. That was until I thought about it deeper. There was a reason I was in the ball pit. The ball and banana were my cock and ball. Crap.

The girls looked lost so the girls laughing decided to make it more fair in their favour and added an extra aid to them. It now turned into a game of hot and cold. While it took them a while to figure out the course they were now on their way over to me as I kept hearing hot and hot again. Their hands wandered onto my legs.

"Oops. That's the big boy's legs. He is not the one hiding it, is he?" Tia asked

With that I moved my hands to cover my front. I wasn't even told to stop as the girl's hands edged closer and closer.
"Hot, hotter, even hotter, boiling!"

Their hands were now on top of my own.

"Hey no fair, Max is covering it!" Mary shouted.

"Yeah Max, stop ruining their fun!" Liz replied. I didn't even get to decide as the girls in front of me pried my hands away from my privates, completely leaving me defenceless again.

I felt a hand grasp my cock and another grasped my balls.

"I got it, I got it! It's a strange stress ball. It's warm and it feels like there are two things inside." Tia exclaimed.

"I think I got the banana! It's warm and kinda hard." Mary said while readjusting her grip constantly.
"I think it's getting… longer?"

"Oh really it's getting longer you say?" My sister calmy uttered while presenting the biggest grin. She knew I was getting hard underneath and though they couldn't see it now she knew these girls would see it soon.

"Alright girls, you can play with it a bit 'longer' before we are going to have to ask you to return them." Abby laughed aloud.

The girls were now going at it squeezing, albeit not hard at all and rather pleasantly actually. Being manipulated to full erection again felt amazing but I knew that was bad. I never finished wanking earlier. Essentially I have a ticking cum bomb waiting to explode. I definitely didn't want that to happen in front of this lot, that is for sure.

The girls kept rubbing and rubbing and laughing even making. I was sitting squirming and even felt the all too common throbs down there.

"Uhh, is it supposed to be moving in my hand?" Mary looked puzzled.
"That means it's ready to open your eyes, girls." Abby explained.

When the girls opened their eyes and looked down their faces displayed a face of shock and excitement as they realised where their hands had been.

"Wait… No way! That's near his wiener. There's no way, is there?" Tia screamed with excitement.

"Oh but there is a way, isn't there Max? Stand up and show the girls the 'stress ball' and the 'stress banana' or we will get the girls to start throwing the balls out of the pit." My sister sniggered, barely able to keep out the laughs as she talked but breaking down into a fit of hysterics as she finished as she never once took her eyes off of the scene. Neither did the other girls.

The 10 year olds looked on with delight. No way were they going to see it. It can't be true. But they held something, right?

I had to submit. I grabbed the side of the pit with each hand as I holstered myself up. Balls cascading off of my body, until. My cock came into view, nearly poking Mary in the face. The look on their faces said it all. My hard cock was right there. Nearly a foot away from their faces and they could see it all. Every vein. Every slight throb. My balls are too right on display. Hanging under the shaft. My cock was so hard that even one of the balls from the pit had lodged itself between my cock and pubis signifying just how aroused I was.

"Oh."

"My."

"God."

"His wiener is out! His wiener is out and sticking right up! We can see it, OMG!" Mary shouted.

"HIS WILLY IS RIGHT THERE!!! OMG IT'S SOOO BIG!" Tia exclaimed

“Bu-u-t h-how?” Mary called out.
“He’s butt naked.”

“Well….” Liz said, touching the tip of my cock with her finger and slowly rubbing it down.
“My bro here kinda lost a bet and now he has no choice but to spend time here naked for us to enjoy, right girls?”

“Yeah I even got a pic with him! Look at this!” Allie giggled showing the girls the picture that they took of her riding on my back. I went to go and cover myself but was instantly shut down. I couldn't even dislodge the ball that my hard cock held up.

“Not yet Maxy. Time for a new game, girls! Start throwing the balls to hit the ball that is stuck!” Abby was really trying to get the most out of me being in the ball pit.
“If you win this time we will let you touch him.”

Mary and Tia didn't even respond but rather stared at each other in disbelief and proceeded to grab the balls and one by one taking a shot to knock the ball out. They made it a competition that whoever got it off first would touch me first.

The balls were flying. Hitting my own balls and my shaft and even the head of my cock. These balls didn't hurt in the slightest but the idea that my cock would be touched soon was making me harder and harder meaning there was virtually no chance that these girls would win. Or that's what I thought.

A ball came flying directly at the ball but I managed to make my cock jolt keeping it secure.

“HEY!! He moved it. That's no fair!” Mary pouted.

“Yeah, how can we win if he cheats?” Tia responded.

As much as I tried to make a case for myself, the fact that these girls didn't know how dicks worked made it impossible and i didnt want to embarrass myself by telling them as I didn't want to give them any ideas. So try as I might to tell them I didn't my cock proceeded to send a couple very visible throbs so that all the girls could see.

“SEE!!!” Mary shouted aloud.

The fact was undeniable. They could all see it with their own eyes which made it throb again.

“Right, if he is going to cheat shouldn't we give the girls more of a reward?” Brooke laughed.

“We definitely should, I have an idea! If he moves 5 more times Mary and Tia will be allowed to choose where he goes next exactly like he is."

That was not good news. Nothing would stop them from taking me out of cover. This was not good. But the thought that they would be able to tell me what to do excited me, sending me into a throb.

"Look! Look!" Mary beamed, eyes locked on my throbbing member.

"Ok that's one, wait no two." Abby counted.

"Max, stop moving it or we really will let them choose." Liz beamed.

This only caused me to throb more until I was only one throb away from losing. This was when Tia had an idea.

She grabbed my balls pulling them down to finally let the ball drop but as quickly as she saw some movement from the ball my cock throbbed as her hand grazed the bottom of my shaft sending it jolting up again to the joy of all the girls there.

"Three, four. Only one more till…" Abby watched on
And it did it again, my cock surged once more.
"FIVE!!"

The younger girls jumped up and down celebrating their victory as the ball that was lodged found itself falling off. Much to the amusement of my sisters group they now had the opportunity to see what these younger girls could think of.

"Well that was a victory for you girls. Here is the cool shirt we promised." Liz chuckled while handing over my shirt. Was she serious about giving it away? How was I going to get home? Would she give more clothes away? What can I even do to stop that? All these thoughts made me start to rethink my situation and even move my hands to try and cover my rampant erection but before they even touched Mary did something that surprised everyone.

She reached her hand out and grabbed my balls. Pulling them the same way that Tia did.

"No! Don't cover our 'banana', we want to play with it right Tia?" Mary pouted.

"Uh-huh." Tia also said, putting her hand out and grasping my member from the base and started to wiggle it.

This ten year old really just grabbed it. Mary even did the same too shortly after and they were both just wiggling it together. The thing is it even felt good too. Maybe even a little bit too good. I felt more throbs out of my cock. Mary slid her hand up till it got to the tip right at the point Brooke stepped in at which the girls stopped and asked.
"So, where do you wanna take him?" She giggled.
I was turning around at this point to get out and to secretly cover myself so I could check. This could not have been better timed as when I looked down at my throbbing cock I saw a little bead of precum signifying that I best be careful. Best be careful that I didn't truly embarrass myself by showing them everything. Oh god, that would be awful. Luckily no one saw the precum this time but I knew this was a bad sign.

I wiped it away secretly and turned around to see and hear cheering from the girls as they had decided where they were taking me.

Crap I didn't hear as I was too busy dealing with another issue.

"Oh my, that will be embarrassing. Think anyone will see him?" Liz burst out laughing

"I mean we did promise them it's not like we can deny them, right girls?" Brooke replied

"Yeah, you promised. Are you really gonna change your mind?" Mary gave her best puppy eyes that she could muster.

"Fine, I guess we gotta let it happen, right bro? Not that you have much choice." Liz chuckled much to the appeasement of the other girls who proceeded to giggle. It seems like an inside joke that I had no clue on. God what did these girls plan? I even asked what was happening and Abby responded.

"Should have been listening in then rather than trying to cover up."

"Yeah Max! No point covering up, we have already seen your wiener. Even when it is sticking up like that! There is nothing else to hide." Allie giggled and pointed.

I told them that I just didn't hear and repeated my question.

“Well you will see won't you? Let's get going!”

These words for Abby weren't all that reassuring, especially as she removed Tia and Mary’s hand from my cock so that she would be allowed to put her own hand on it and drag me to the next location. We had to crawl a bit but eventually we got to it. The opening to the play area. No! I know that the people sitting in the restaurant can see in here due to the sectioning off but no way I was going out there butt naked. The choice was never mine and as I stopped I was pushed from behind with two hands on my butt cheeks pushing me out saying

“Common, get out Max!” Allie said.

“Don't be a scaredy cat bro!”

After a lot of hesitation I was forced out. It wasn't exactly the front of it but definitely a place that if someone came it wouldn't take them long to find me. We stepped out, Abby’s hand still on my cock. She really wasn't letting it go down. I then saw it and instantly knew that it was a part of something I had to do for these girls.

A trampoline. Not a very big trampoline mind you but still one that would give me a little bit of air. Maybe two to three feet.

I said no. I wasn't going to get on it. What would I do if someone saw me?
“Don't be scared Max, if they see you. Welp they see you. But if you keep delaying it they are more likely to come here. You want them to see you butt naked?” Liz sniggered.

“Yeah you better hurry up so you can get your clothes on sooner Max. I wouldn't want to be seen like this so I know you don't want to either.” Brooke said trying to comfort me but it didn't really change my mind on the concept. The alternative wasn't better though so I had to suck it up and I got on.

“Yay! He is really doing it.” Mary clapped.

“I wonder how his wiener is going to look when he jumps?” Tia asked.

“I don't know but I am sure as hell gonna record it. I got the new iPhone so the quality is going to be amazing.” Brooke chuckled.

“Alright Bro. Here is how it is going to go. You are going to jump for 5 minutes. Make sure to really jump about and make a whole bunch of movement. We are gonna watch from here...Cool?” Liz exclaimed.

I didn't really have a choice so I agreed.

“Ok well. We will count down. Brooke, make sure to start recording now.” Abby giggled.
“Ok then. 3….2….1….GO!”

With that I started bouncing. It was ridiculous. My cock was flapping about hitting my abdomen and making a slapping noise as the girls screamed with glee. They were mesmerised with how my cock moved. As it continued to bounce Brooke moved in closer to get a closeup.

“OMG!! LOOK AT IT BOUNCE!” Abby sniggered.

“UP AND DOWN! UP AND DOWN!” Liz followed.
“MY OLDER BROS COCK IS BOUNCING FOR US! HAHA!”

“There’s a naked 17 year old guy bouncing for us!! Look at his wiener flap!”

I was bouncing for about a minute as I felt my raging hard boner return to a semi. This normally would have been a good thing but it just ended up exaggerating the movement my cock was making as now instead of only pointing it it did a full arch of pointing down to the ground and then going full up to make an even louder smack as it came back up. So loud that I thought someone would come to see what was happening.

“It looks a little smaller but it is moving a whole lot more! Haha!.” Allie said pointing directly at my dick.

“I know how to make it more embarrassing!” Abby screamed before turning to Liz and telling her the idea she had, making the two smile as everyone else turned to them, anticipating what was going to happen next. Whatever it was, was not going to be something I wanted to do. Especially on camera.

“Ok girls, it's time to get on and jump with him.” Liz said.
I didn't even get to properly process the implications of the two girls joining in on a video of me jumping with my cock flailing about. Mary and Tia didn't need to be told twice and raced for the opportunity. I didn't even get to stop them. They jumped on too quickly for me to even do so. Brooke made sure to get a good video of them both entering the frame. This felt like it lasted an eternity but in reality it had only been 20 seconds since they had jumped on. I would do anything to get back behind cover again. A little more, not too long.

“Come on Max only a little longer! Bounce more and more!” Allie clapped.

Mary and Tia put out their arms near enough to my abdomen. When the next bounce occurred my cock slapped right across their arms to the amusement of the girls watching.

“Can you hear the smack his wiener is making across their arms? Wow!” Brooke exclaimed

“How does it feel, girls? Does his pee pee feel big against your arms?” Liz asked, a grin smeared across her face.

The girls looked down for a bit as we bounced and had a mesmerised expression as they witnessed my cock going up and down ‘smacking’ them. It didn't take long for it to start reacting right in front of the girls. Getting fully erect. I couldn't believe it.

“Oh the 17 year old is at it again!” Liz mocked

“Again? Is it getting longer again!?!” Allie laughed aloud

I then noticed something I didn't want to see. I saw two girls walking and talking to each other. None of the girls in front of me noticed them as they were two busy staring at me.

My jumping stopped anticipating the worst. The two girls didn't even notice me until one stopped and had a shocked look on her face as the other one, so very confused as her friend stopped talking and also caught her eyes onto mine.

“UMM, WHAT?!?!” One of them shouted.

The girls turned around shocked thinking that someone older was coming to end their fun. They turned around and quickly changed their expressions as they realised it was someone their own age.

“Haha I guess you are also going to see my Bro then. Haha Max you should have hurried up when we told you. Now they are seeing your willy too.” Liz burst out laughing.”
“Don't worry my Bro likes showing himself off doesn't he? He loves it even more when people ask him to do something funny for them, right?”

I didn't even get to defend myself before Abby interjected
“He likes it even more when we touch him to make his pee pee even bigger.” Abby grinned whilst coming up to me and showing off her manipulation. She slid her slowly and moved her hand across my cock. Not quite a handjob but it was getting the job done
“Aww the head has gone into hiding again.” She pouted slowly pulling the skin back to show it off as my erection raised itself once more.

“It's back! His big wiener is sticking up again!” Mary exclaimed looking on from my side.

“I didn't even want to come today but I am sure glad we did Vanessa.” The other said with disbelief written all over her face at what she just witnessed.
“I didn't even know they grew that big.”

“Well he does start smaller but it hasn't returned that way since we first saw it. I think it's because we keep touching it haha?” Brooke laughed.

“Well no shi-” Vanessa retorted but quickly changed her tone as she noticed the younger girls standing there.
“Don't you know how guys work? Wait… is that Liz? That would mean that's…. NO WAY! That's her older Bro. The guy the girls talk about at school. Doesn’t Brooke have the hots for-?”

Liz interrupted by saying.
“Well sorry Misses’ in a higher year but we haven't been taught yet. Sorry that we are in the younger year. Don't you have your popular friends to go back to?”

Brooke’s face was so red that you could have easily mistaken her for a tomato. I mean I kind of knew but never heard it. It would make sense now as to why she would always come in and watch me play games and try to get me to talk with her rather than spend her time all the time with her best friend.

I also didn't even know my sister was so sassy. I just wished I didn't learn while standing there completely naked on sight for everyone.

“I mean we do but I think we would definitely rather stay over here and see what's up. Right Vanny?” The other girl asked.

“Damn straight. Gurl you always know what I want. That's why we are such good friends, Lucia.”
Last edited by Themarble on Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Themarble

Re: Max's Misadventures

Post by Themarble »

“Well you want to see Max do anything?” Abby asked, raising an eyebrow while looking back at me.

“Uhhh…Sure. Is there a limit to what we can ask him to do?” Vanessa responded.

"Nope!" Liz quickly answered, excited with where that response was going.
"Only thing is you gotta run it by me first. I don't want Max to hear. I loved seeing his anticipation."

I saw Vanessa go up to my sister and whisper something in her ear. The lighting up of her face told me everything. She liked the idea. She liked it a lot.

"Yes, yes. A thousand times yes. Oh boy he is not gonna like this one. This is the biggest comeback."

This actually scared me, scared me a lot. What did they have in store for me?

With that Liz now grabbed my cock and dragged me. Where could she possibly be dragging me other than to the entrance of the play area? What? Doesn't she know that there is a small segment where the restaurant can be seen followed by an area with a window? Wait at the window? No, oh god. They were planning to show me off to the outside.

The girls giggled, completely clueless as to what was happening but just being very happy to be able to see it. We sped past the small area that we could see and it was clear that no one had seen me, luckily. We came face to face with the window.

I could see girls walking past. Some young enough to have their mothers holding their hands. Oh god. No, no, no. They are going to expose me here? What more are they going to make me do? I thought I would have been turned off by the idea but looking down confirmed my worst nightmare. I was fully engorged again. But not just that. I was throbbing. This was the angriest erection I had even seen from myself. The veins were popping out and it was looking more like a yoyo with the way it was moving. The head had gone very dark and I don't think I would've been able to cover it back up if I tried. It couldn't just be the fact I hadn't masturbated in a while and I edged myself earlier. No way was I actually enjoying being naked. No way I was enjoying the fact I was going to be displayed to so many people, could I?

I spent so much time looking down that the girls took a glance too. And their reaction said it all.
"OMG DID IT GET BIGGER?" Abby screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL BRO? WHY DOES IT LOOK SO ANGRY?" Liz burst aloud laughing.

"Haha Max's pee pee can get bigger." Tia giggled.

"Damn Liz's Bro is packing." Vanessa looked down.

I didn't even know how to act and just wanted this embarrassment to be over. To be aloud my clothing and to deal with this rampant erection once and for all. But first to hear what they had in store of which Vanessa gladly showed by getting behind me and pushing me cock first into the window. Really pressing me in to squish it against the glass to give anyone passing a really good look at it close up.

It didn't take long before a group of four girls clearly coming back from school passed by. They looked on as I waited for their response. They stopped and stared wide eyed. They couldn't have been older than 12 and they were getting an eyeful. I could see shock on their faces. Pointing and laughing at what they were seeing. I tried to pull away but Vanessa and another girl pushed me back. I kept trying but all I was accomplishing was rubbing my cock against the glass which actually started to feel good as I could feel myself throbbing. That must've been a sight. I kept fighting and fighting. The girls in front, outside were now openly taking pictures of my cock and were clearly sending it to friends. They even tried to take one of my face but my sister just wagged her finger saying no. The girls complied.

I felt myself grow close to an impending orgasm so I stopped fighting.

"Huh, not putting up much of a fight now?" Abby exclaimed.

"Yeah, why did ya stop. Is it because of something?" Vanessa chuckled.
"I'll make you wish you kept fighting."

She now proceeded to push my butt cheeks back and forth across the grass. I felt this immediately and looked back and begged her to stop. When I turned back around I was greeted with another sight. The girls there had gone but I was now presented with a sight of a young girl. Maybe an 8 years old pointing up at me with her mother's hand in tow. The mothers face was that of shock. The girl started laughing and though I couldn't see it, she definitely mouth the words wiener.

Oh god. More people were seeing me and I was getting closer and closer to an orgasm. I throbbed more and more onto the glass. Producing a reaction from the girl. She even waved at the girls who all waved back at her. The mother didn't even bother to cover her eyes. Why would she? She was staring just as much as her daughter was. Maybe out of shock? Maybe out of excitement.

The little girl even got closer to the glass as her mother got down on one knee and pulled out her phone. No way. She was going to take a picture. Vanessa kept pushing me from behind. The orgasm was approaching. If this lasted any longer the girl might have a new appearance from me in her pictures. I was throbbing more and more. I looked down and saw precum seeping out of my tip. God I was so close. I looked at the little girl doing the peace sign with her finger and she stood next to the action and the flash from the Mothers phone came out. They really were taking pictures my god. My cock surged again.

Eventually they ended with a picture of her feigning shockness as they finished up their pictures and waved bye at us before making their way back in. Luckily Vanessa had to wave back otherwise I would have made a mess on that window. I was that close.

I was now being pulled away from the window and looked down in horror. My cock was still angry but it was something else. A string of precum hung, attacking itself to the window and my cock. The other girls had moved along but Vanessa came back around to look at my front as I hadn't turned around due to the current problem. She looked down. The only thing I saw in her face was a satisfactory grin. She was onto something and she knew it.

“You sure you aren't enjoying this Max?” Vanessa looked down again before looking me back in the eyes with a gesture she made with her fingers to show how sure she was. She made a small gesture.
“Not even a little bit?”

I looked down again and saw the precum trail once more with my cock throbbing and moving as if it were one of those puppets attached by string. As if I had no control.

Vanessa continued.
“You best keep control otherwise you are going to make a spectacle of yourself in front of these girls. I’ve never seen one do it before so I wouldn't mind seeing you. Haha.” She laughed.

“Hey what's going on over there? Hurry up, you guys!” Abby shouted.

“Welp looks like we have to go back. I’d clean myself up if I were you. Don't wanna have to explain that would we?” Vanessa sniggered before poking the tip of my cock with her finger and then studying the remnants on her finger.

She briskly left, leaving me a couple seconds at my own devices to try and wipe my cock with my hand as I proceeded to rub it into my thighs. It wasn't much but it was the best I could do to avoid having to explain anything or put myself in an embarrassing spot. I turned around and walked back to the girls. Mid walk I remembered that there was a restaurant of people so I ran across and hopefully I don't think anyone saw me. Lucky break.

When I returned to the girls they had positioned themselves into a huddle as they discussed what else they could get me to do. It was all really hushed and whispered but I could make out a few phrases that escaped the girls bubble.

“Noooo…. We can't do that, that would end the fun. No adults.”

“How about?....That would be amazing? Right?”

“Yeah defo. Any other suggestions?”

“How about we do something with that? What do you girls think?”

“Yeah!!”

“With his? Yes, yes and yes!”

I couldn't make out any voices with all the huddling but I definitely knew who wasn't making any suggestions. That would be the only two to not be in the huddle who were Vanessa and Lucia, who were writing messages frantically on their phones and giggling.

“Hey Maxxy!!! Can you come over here for a second?” Lucia asked, waving her hand for me to join them.

I was confused about what they wanted but I had no reason to not go to them.

“Ok so well...Actually, I will let Vanessa explain.” Lucia giggled.
“Well you see.... We have a couple friends who we messaged and Lucia over here told them about you. They don't believe us but we would like to ya know… Send a pic or two?”
The shocked expression I must've put out told them what they wanted to know.

“Hey, hey! It will only be one or two. We will even keep your face outta them. Please, please?” Lucia tried to pull off her best begging face.

“We will try and help you get your clothes back quicker? We promise!” Vanessa added.

“Yeah we promise. Please, with a cherry on top?” Lucia pleaded.

I couldn't bring myself to respond but if they were going to help me I had to comply. I sighed aloud signifying my compliance.

“Yay! I promise you we will make this worth your while.” Lucia responded with her eyes only on my cock.

It was Vanessa’s turn first and she could not stop giggling. I didn't really know how to pose so I just stood there as Vanessa put her arm around my back and had her other hand pointing to my cock. Quickly the photo was taken with a nearly blinding flash as we moved to the next pose. By we I mean Vanessa as she quite literally took things into her own hands, she grabbed my cock and had a shocked expression on her face and she looked down.
We breezed through a couple more poses but the one that startled me the most was when she started stroking my member nonchalantly as the picture was taken. She noticed my breathing increase and stopped quickly just in time as well. My cock was throbbing and she took me to the edge again.

“Yikes. That close huh?” Vanessa looked downward with a slightly grimacing expression before turning back to a smile as she realised nothing was going to come out.
“And I wanted to touch it more! Shame.”

“Wait, you don't mean?” Lucia asked with a shocked expression.
“He is close? No way he could be, those girls must've gotten him like that I bet. Naughty Maxxy.”

“Well it is your turn Lucia, be quick about it before the others come and see. Don't want them getting jealous. Haha.”

With that Lucia proceeded with her pictures but it was different to with Vanessa. She sat down on a seating looking area and patted the area next to her telling me to come over there. As I went to sit down she explained to me.

“No silly, just keep standing. I am going to take a couple of selfies. With me and your friend.”

At first I was confused but I quickly understood what she wanted me to do. And even though I was embarrassed I still went through with it. Hoping the girls would keep their end of the bargain.

Lucia's face was now inches away from my engorged cock as she proceeded to take pictures. At first she looked at the camera, then she turned her head and feigned shock. The next part was one that came out of the blue, she made a kissing motion just an inch away from my cock. I could feel the throbbing but looking down I was presented with a familiar sight that I saw not long ago. My cock had gotten 'angry' again. Making the same jerking as before and looked as though it couldn't remain still. It nearly even hit Lucia in the face with its uncontained arousal.

"Yes! I want a picture when it is looking like that. It's soo Funny. I can't believe a 17 year old guy is letting us take pictures of him naked and send them to our friends." Lucia grinned.

She then took one more 'kissing' photo as a straggling Tia walked away from the group and pointed.

"GUY'S SHE IS GONNA KISS HIS PEE PEE! HAHAHA." As she burst into a fit of laughter drawing everyone's attention to what was happening.

I felt Lucia exhale from her nose and the air hitting my dick. With this in addition to the girls looking I started to lose a bit of control, my hips started to buck ever so slightly bringing alarm to my situation.

"Max are you gonna? No way you are not gonna? Right? In front of all these girls? A 17 year old guy?" Vanessa looked on at my shame.

"He's gonna spill. He's totally gonna. Even the 10 year olds are watching. Van, look look!." Lucia whispered with delight.

I was holding out the best I could and knew what a dire situation I was in.

"Hey bro are you ok-"

"OMG! LOOK! Is he peeing??" Abby giggled

I looked down and saw a good dollop of precum emerging as my cock throbbed.

I stood for what seemed to be an eternity just trying to keep a hold on the inevitable. The girls laughing and pointing did not help one bit.

“What's happening? He looks to be in pain?” Brooke asked as she looked on at me with genuine concern.

“Nah, trust me he is more than ok. Just a little too excited!” Vanessa chuckled.

“So that's why that's happening?” Abby pointed with a puzzled look.

“Exactly that. Guys make that stuff when they are really excited. He must've gotten excited when Lucia looked like she was gonna kiss him on the wiener for the photo. Haha.”

“So it's kinda like a more extreme boner?” Liz questioned.

“Exactly that!” Lucia spurted out.

“Haha Max is getting excited, Max is getting excited.” Allie started to chant which was briefly joined in by Mary and Tia as the three began to tease me.

The feeling of dread faded slowly but the effect on my cock didn't leave as it remained rigid, still coated by my precum. Still oozing out.

“It keeps going!! A 17 year old is getting too excited being nakey in front of us. Don't you guys know how funny that is?!?” Vanessa asked.

“Haha. I like how his big pee pee doesn't stop moving!” Mary giggled.

“Sooo...uhhh….can we maybe see the photos you took that got him like that?” Brooke asked, eyes shining.

The girls giddily went on to show the photos to the girls as Mary and Tia who were both more preoccupied with watching my dick move stayed behind. The girls behind were laughing their heads off at the pictures. I even heard a

"IT DID LOOK LIKE YOU WERE GONNA KISS IT!!"

Mary and Tia got closer with a devilish grin smeared across their faces. They moved in unison, each of them going to either side of me, their eyes not leaving the stationed position of my cock. They put one hand out each and wrapped their fingers around my cock. One nearer to the base and the other nearer to the tip.

"Haha. It feels even funnier now." Tia laughed.

"Yeah. Let's do what that older girl did. It made him move funny. I wanna see him move funny." Mary added innocently.

With that the girls started to slowly but surely move their hands in an up and down motion. I didn't know how to react. I wanted to stop it. But a part of me. A part of me wanted to leave it. Was that what these girls wanted? Me on the edge, losing control for their own amusement. My mind was in a haze as I now slowly crept back to the position I was in moments ago.

The girls' movements were becoming more and more firm as they got more comfortable. Up and down, up and down. Tia and Mary were not stopping. They wanted to see the same movement and they definitely were as I started to buckle again. My knees were becoming weaker.

I saw Vanessa turn to see me with a shock expression before shouting.

"OMG! THE GIRLS ARE JERKING HIM OFF!!"

This brought everyone else's attention to what was happening. They saw Mary and Tia's hands now moving quite briskly as they now were giggling about how I was moving about again. Vanessa quickly 'helped' me out by taking the girls hands away and saying that we should have more games. Everyone agreed as they now had a new idea, a final game. Before that however the girls now had a few questions.

"What's jerking off?" One of the girls called out.

"Yeah what is it?" Most of the other girls' questions were all the same so Lucia stepped up and quickly explained that if you grab a boy's dick and rub it up and down they will get even more excited and make more and more of that pre.

"OMG! Really? Can we make him make more?" My sister looked at Lucia with her eyes shining.

"I wanna try!" Abby exclaimed.

The girls then settled that they knew what game they wanted to play. And they quickly explained starting with my sister.

"Ok here is the next game, girls. I know you are going to all love this. We are playing… dum….. dum… dahhhhh. BASEBALL! No ordinary baseball though, Max's dick is going to be our bat and Brooke over here is going to get a ball from the ball pit. Each girl will have one at bat and the person to hit it the most times wins.'' She was very proud of the way that she delivered that speech as shown by the way she kept her hands on her hips.

I don't know why I was letting the girls touch me just then but now that I calmed down and it dawned on me that I nearly let those 10 year olds make me cum. It was that close and now the girls are going to be touching me again. With the new found knowledge that they now had of jerking off. I don't know how I am going to hold off this time.

Liz and Brooke then shuffled off back to the ball pit, briskly returning with an arms full of balls. Likely a lot of spares.

“Alright, who's ready? Winner gets those jeans over there.” Liz pointed.

“Me! Me!” Tia shouted.

“I can't believe that we are going to play baseball with Max’s wiener. He is still naked after all this time. Haha!” Abby.

“Can I go first, please. Pretty please?” Mary begged.

After a short delegation of the turns that they were going to take it was settled. Lucia wasn't going to be joining in as she was pitching. She was very adamant that she throws well and wouldn't let anyone else take the position. Not that anyone was complaining. They all wanted a feel for the throbbing stick in between my legs. I was still precumming so I didn't know how the girls would react to feeling it especially with Mary being up first. She was too small to hold me from behind so she grabbed me from the side with one hand before being encouraged to grasp it with two hands so that she could use it like an ‘actual’ bat. We started and the first one she moved on was a strike. The second she hit a foul ball. Each time she moved it sent a shiver of sensations on my nerves. I never entirely recovered from my extreme petting session with her before either so this was starting to rack up as well.

While preparing for the next shot she started to swing my cock as though she was preparing like a pro league player but to me it just felt like a more abrupt way to jerk me off. She then said,
"Come on then. Me and Max's big pee pee are ready!" With her tongue stuck out, really putting all her confidence into hitting. She actually got a hit and ran about celebrating before coming back to swat my dick which proceeded to fling precum around before turning back and giggling with glee at her success to hit the ball at least once.

Up next was Tia who roughly did the same but didn't really hit the ball at all, she was more obsessed with touching me up, using the same technique she had just seen Mary use. She was just flailing my cock about. I couldn't wait till it was over. It wasn't exactly jerking but it was definitely keeping me in a state of alarm especially when I overheard one of the girls say.
"Oh… my…god...his big boner keeps flailing all that stuff everywhere. That's soo funny. It won't go down."

Nearly as quickly as she came up Tia was struck out. No foul balls, just strikes. Three in a row. It's clear where her priorities were.

I didn't have to wait long until I felt someone reach for my front from my back. It was now Brooks' turn. She didn't waste time putting a hand on my dick and readied up but not before mentioning how,
"Slippery my dick was." really emphasising it by sliding her hand up and down a bit talking about how her grip was being affected. I was now throbbing tremendously again. Each time the ball was thrown it was like I was being wanked at every heartbeat I felt. The girls around were staring and laughing. Laughing at how they were seeing this guy butt naked and actually being able to touch him and get him to do anything they wanted. This wasn't my cock anymore. It was their toy. They made sure to remind me of that every time they grasped it.

Brooke quickly struck out as well but actually gave it an effort unlike Tia. She just got unlucky. Next up was Liz. I wasn't looking forward to it. It was my younger sister and I was still on the edge. She too grabbed me from behind but this time I felt two hands grabbing me. Both at the base. She proceeded to ready up in the same manner as the previous two swung. Jerking me all the time.

"You know bro. I think you secretly enjoy this. I mean not once has this thing gone back down." She flailed it for extra emphasis.
"If you like this so much, maybe I gotta get you naked for more of my friends, huh?"

I begged her not too but all she could respond was with a,
"Maybe." before breaking back into a fit of laughs, quickly joined in by the surrounding crowd.

"You've got one, swing his wiener for another!"

"One more! One more!"

I heard squelches as she readied up and hit another making her the current leader. To which she celebrated immensely.

Next up was Vanessa and also the final girl as all the other girls got a turn except Lucia who was still pitching. She came up to me in the same position as my sister just did. Hands in the exact place too. When she readied up for the first ball she whispered something into my ear.
"Remember those photos we took of you earlier. I'm sorry but I forgot to add a filter. My bad. But one of the girls recognised you. I think her name was Kiara? Do you know her?"

Did I know Kiara? Of course I did. That was one of the girls that lived on my street. A girl about Liz's age and she… she knew what I looked like. Butt naked and extremely aroused. Even more girls too. That was just one who recognised me, crap this had gone too far. But why was I still hard, even getting harder.

Crap. Focus on not cumming. I'll deal with the rest later.

She pushed me with her body into her palms. Completely different experience to the other girls. It looked as though I was thrusting, humping even. Even the girls were looking wide eyed as they talked.

"Omg! He is humping the air!"

"Uhhh where's the ref? This bat clearly isn't legal. Haha."

On the final ball. The tying point Vanessa got a hit, as more of my precum seeped onto her fingers. I watched as the ball rolled on the ground as it went all the way onto another girl who was standing there holding a big brown Teddy bear. She stared on quickly dropping the toy in shock, wide eyed. However I saw a massive smile begin to form as she started quickly asking and asking what was happening.

"Why is he naked? Why is his pee pee like that? Where are his clothes? How old is he?" She spoke very quickly, obviously excited as to what was happening. I had gone a deep shade of red. Not just from the holding back I just did but from the embarrassment that occurred when I heard her age of,
"9."

She was quickly filled in on what was happening, with of course major lies made it make me seem like the instigator. I even tried to cover up but the girls brought me to face this new companion and pried my hands away letting my throbbing cock jump out next to her face. She stared wide eyed, studying it, every twitch and every leak.

She reached out and swatted it before laughing causing the rest of the girls to join her.

After the baseball game there had been a tie. Vanessa and my sister. They couldn't settle it either as they kept bickering as to who would get the jeans and/or what they should do with them. They even mentioned something about giving them away. Leaving me bare like this to which I instantly began panicking but luckily Brooke mentioned it and as funny as they both thought it was they knew that they couldn't just do that. But they did have another plan. They would get me to do one thing for them and if I could do it they would give me back my jeans, ending this dramatic day. Finally giving me rest.

I listened intently as to what they could think up. They sat around, looking for anything to spring into their heads. They quickly whispered amongst each other and thought of something.

"Heya...forgot your name. Ah well. How would you like your Teddy over there to make a new friend? His name is Mr Winky. Here you can have a feel." Vanessa said whilst guiding the young girl's hand to my cock. She herself cupped my balls with her other hand, slowly massaging them.

"See nothing to be afraid of. It looks big because Max is 17 but it feels really funny to hold. Trust me you'll love it. It may drool a little bit and jump though." Vanessa said reassuring the young girl who was clearly still baffled by the whole event.

She grabbed the middle of my shaft, mouth open and eyes wide.
"It does feel funny. It's kinda warm and hard. I can't wrap my fingers around it." She giggled, getting more comfortable with the whole thing.

"Shake it Tess!" The girls chanted as she looked toward Vanessa to get a sign of approval to which she just got a smile back. The girl started to shake it around, the way it was explained to her was that it was like a handshake so she continued to move in that manner. The girls around gasped and looked on in shock. They were witnessing a 17 year old in a state of extreme arousal with a 9 year old girl playing with the biggest erection I had ever had. The girls were loving it. Phones had been pulled out and it was clear that it was a scene they wanted to replay later. I felt the gradual build up again and felt myself get up more on my toes. At that moment Vanessa stopped massaging my balls and got Tess to stop as well.

"Look, it's gonna drool again." Vanessa told Tess as all the other girls stood around exaggerating the whole thing, as though they hadn't seen it before, by gasping.

"Woooooow!!"
"Look how much there is!"

Precum was just freely flowing at this point. I don't think I could stave off an orgasm at this point. I didn't even wanna cover up either, any touching could be a finisher for me. I still had to do one thing. I begged that it'd be the last thing I do.

"Common bro, we are in charge. Ok, only if you promise to let us see you naked again. I don't see why you have an issue anymore. We have seen everything. Haha!" Liz joked.

The girls around all agreed that if I did one last thing and that I let them have a couple pictures. that I would be let go. Liz then explained that the last thing that I was going to need to do was to let Tess' Teddy meet Mr Winky.

"Can I? Can I really let my bear touch him?" Tess asked excitedly.

The other girls agreed instantaneously even to go as far as to say that the bear could appear in the photos after as well. It was a stupid task but it was a hell of a lot better than letting the girls touch me even more. I didn't even wanna think about it lest that send me over the edge. This was the safer bet one hundred percent.

I asked about what I was going to have to do and they just told me to stand up as the girls were gonna sit on the floor in a circle and watch from that position.

It was very very awkward. The girls sat in a semi circle looking at my front as I stood up with my cock standing up as well. It was still drooling and the veins were still popping. The girls were getting a treat and they knew it. They never failed to mention it either. Always talking about how they didn't believe what they were seeing and about how they should get me naked more if they see me.

Tess was told to bring the bear to meet 'Mr Winky'. I visibly throbbed once in anticipation. Tess, bear in hand, brought the bear to my cock and started a small role play. Bringing the bear's hand to my cock to simulate a handshake. She awkwardly moved the bear's hand and her own up and down my shaft giggling about how warm it was. More pre was flowing out as I noticed that a couple girls were missing as I heard a couple,
"Shhhh's. " From behind me.

I didn't even get to reacted as I felt hands on my butt and someone exclaim that,

"I am touching a 17 year old guy's butt! He must be soo embarrassed! It's stiff like his pee pee!"

They kept pushing my butt forward and in an attempt to not have my hardon covered in precum pushed against a 9 year old face I pushed back to which the girls made a game of. I pushed back and they pushed forward. Tess lost grip and ended up just keeping the toy on my cock as I was being rubbed against it. I was essentially humping the toy. My cock rubbed against it and all the girls could see. Gasps were heard and eyes widened. The shouting was almost deafening but the girls were loving it. A familiar surge, if I wasn't careful I would be covering Tess and the bear in a minute. That would be the type of spectacle Vanessa would have thought of. Crap. I didn't even get to think properly as Abby and my sister eventually pushed my butt enough to where I lost my composure and fell on the ground dragging the bear with me.

I was still on my knees and had my hands on the ground keeping me up. The laughs wouldn't stop coming in as I still felt the moving on my butt. It kept rubbing my cock along the toy. Tess was clapping as she joined the other girls that were sitting. Everyone was pointing out how they could see my cock rubbing across the bear and how funny it looked. One girl even said that it looked like a toy itself.

"Haha! It looks like he is humping it!" Allie screamed.

"Yeah it does! Isn't that how babies are made? It looks so weird and funny. I can't believe we can still see his weiner though!" Abby responded.

The girls stopped.

"Hahaha! OK we can leave it there. You can get changed Bro." My sister said, wiping a tear of laughter from her eye.

"You've been a good sport showing off your big cock today. Your jeans are over there. Let's get something to eat." Brooke responded.

The movement never stopped though. I couldn't. I was too far gone. These girls had pushed me too far. Even if I stopped now all I would do would be ruining my orgasm.

"Vanessa?! You don't think do you?" Lucia burst out laughing.

"YEAH I REALLY THINK HE IS!!" Vanessa joined in.

"Hey Bro I said stop!" As I felt a smack across my butt.

"He is still going. Haha!! He is still 'humpin'." Mary giggled.

I kept pressing my cock against the toy rapidly. The laughter became white noise. I had one goal and one goal only.

I could see the shock expressions on each of the girls' faces and as I looked down I saw why. My cock was lurching. It looked like something was happening. I knew but these girls sure did not.

I let out a moan as I picked up pace. The girls could see something white emerging from my dick hole. I was too far gone and all eyes were on me.

"NO WAY!! NO WAY, NOW WAY!! HE'S ACTUALLY GONNA!!" Lucia screamed, wrapping her arms around Vanessa in glee as the two stared on. All of the other girls were wide eyed as I felt it.

A stream of cum spurted out 5 feet in front splashing right in front of the girls, making a loud splatter as I heard.

"OMG!!"

"IS HE SHOOTING FROM HIS PEE PEE?!?!"

"BRO, WHAT?!?!"

The second shot emerged with my next thrust as the girls' eyes anticipated it with all of them, eagle eyed, traced its movement as it splashed onto the ground even bouncing up a bit and hitting Brooke a bit on the leg.

Ropes after ropes kept emitting from my dick in weaker and weaker streams.in the last four streams each and every one of them roped onto the teddy bear laid out in front of me as Tess looked on as I covered her toy in a whopping amount of spunk. The girls watched on as a seemingly never ending torrent of semen was being sent forth from my cock until my very erect cock seemed to have no more left as the last bit dripped out onto the stuffed animal and rolled down my shaft.

I exhaustedly rolled on over to my back with my erect cock twitching, waiting for me to recover my senses after a very very much needed orgasm. Not even stopping to think about what just happened. As the girls were shouting and discussing the amazing event that they had just been able to witness.

My cock was left throbbing in the air when I heard it and turned my face toward the entrance of the play area. A party of girls no older than 11, with shocked and excited looking expressions some of whom had dropped whatever they were holding in their hands.

As I looked in closer I saw something that would change my life forever. My Mother was standing there with a hand covering her mouth and eyes opened fully wide. A mix of shock and anger loomed in her eyes. She was muttering something but I couldn't quite make it out with all the noise the girls were making. She stepped on forward, making her way through the party of girls until she entered the play area. My sister and her new friends all looked stunned. Not knowing what was about to go down and even more so if they were going to be in trouble.

“Max, you just… in front of all these- What the f-, what is happening over here?!” My mother exclaimed in a hushed tone.
“I saw it all, your sister tried to stop you as well and you didn't until you-you-you ejaculated everywhere. You, young man, are in a lot of trouble. A 17 year old young man, in front of these young girls? I would never think to see this day.”

The girls now realising that they were not in trouble reignited in laughter at my despair.

“So he ejacu-whatever you call it!” Lizzy cried out in tears.
“Way to go make a mess of everything Bro. I thought you peed!”

“Same, the way it looked I thought the same.” Brooke replied.

“His wiener moved so funny!”

“Hey! His pee pee isn't standing up as much anymore!”
I stood up and went to cover myself but it was fruitless they had already seen everything.

“None of that Max! You wanted to show yourself off. Are you getting shy now? Even after you just shot your load in front of these girls? I don't think so young man, we are going home right now and we are going to think of a punishment for you. Starting right now I don't wanna see you cover yourself. You hear me? No touching yourself until we get home!” My Mother was serious so I had to drop it showing off my deflating cock to everyone again.

The girls were stunned by the words that came out of my Mom’s mouth. Especially Liz who I could tell was enjoying every minute that this dragged on. It went even better than what she first thought when she saw my mother.

“Mom, do we have to go home now?! Max promised to take pics with the bear and a couple of us after he showed us something. Can we stay just a minute longer? Pleeeeaaassssseee?”

Liz was really trying to pull the strings. She wanted to see how much longer she could keep this going. She wanted to know so that her friends could see me for longer and see how far our Mom would let this go.

Our Mom looked me up and over as I shivered in anticipation. She wouldn't would she? Can't she see how embarrassed I am? That it wasn't my fault? I didnt even wanna try to talk about it with the mood she was in. Hopefully once this blows over she would let me have my word and I would be allowed to clear this all up. Her thoughtful gaze upon me slowly turned into a smirk. Was she somewhat enjoying the situation? No, it couldn't be.

“You know what girls, if my son here wanted to show himself off to you lot, his big family jewels, go ahead but I assure you girls that this isn't going to be the last time you see him without clothes. You have 5 minutes so make it quick. Don't worry I will wait and count.”

I was utterly shocked. Those words did not emanate from her mouth. She didn't just confirm that I would be naked more often. I refuse to believe it. I am going to have to sweet talk my way out of this so badly. CRAP!

The cheers from the girls were unanimous as they marched on toward me grabbing the bear from the floor and putting it toward my chest so that I would be holding it in a way that the cum would leak off of it and my entire cock and balls would still be in the frame. My cock still had a drooping line of cum attached which I knew would appear as all the girls gathered around leaving my sister to take a picture.

“Don't worry Liz, give it to me I will take it.” Our Mother said.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I didn't know if I should smile or look away but quickly the photos were done after they made sure to pose themselves around me as I stood awkwardly. They were having a blast but it was clear I did not so they made sure to tease me every so often during the photos.

We then had to get ready to leave as I made my way to the jeans as everyone watched on.

“Where do you think you are going Max?” My Mom asked, looking extremely ticked off.

I responded that I went to get changed as everyone stared on the verge of chuckling again as my mother smirked.

“No no. After what I saw you don't get to cover up. You go home as is. I don't care how many see you on the way and clearly you didn't either.”

“Common Bro lets go, lets hope you don't get another stiffy on the way!”

Liz quickly said bye to everyone and everyone waved at me especially. Tess did look a bit sad however and that's when my Mother turned around and said that she knew the girl's mother and next time they came round she would let her get her revenge. Whatever that meant?

Walking through the restaurant was awkward as hell. It wasn't busy but the Mom’s and the couple girls that were there stared holes into my dick as they watched it sway two and fro. I wasn't a shower but when my cock was flaccid it was still quite big. I just hoped it stayed that way as I felt a couple twinges. Yes I had just climaxed but after not going for a while I can go at it again for at least two more times. I tried to speed up but my mom and sis moved so slowly it was like they were prolonging my embarrassment. If I even want to cover up my hands would be swatted away by one of the two.

We made our way back to Sarah, my mothers friend, who stared on gobsmacked as a 6 year old girl on the table next to us stared on pointing at what she called a ‘sausage’. Sarah's eyes were wide as saucers as she now saw my naked profile as close as she did.

“I didn't expect to see this today. Uh...what even happened?” Sarah asked, baffled.

Before my mother even got to answer my sister butted in to make matters even worse for me.

“My bro here stripped off and went around showing us everything. His wiener was hard too and he even got us to touch it. It felt so funny. The best bit was the thing we saw right now when it looked like he was shooting white stuff from his boner after humpin a teddy bear.” My sister beamed out.

My cock was now lifting itself from my balls after hearing the conversation. God this day is never going to end.

“You don't say… and Brooke saw it all too?” Sarah was staring at the slowly inflating appendage which was going unnoticed by my mother but not by anyone else. Even the 6 year old girl noticed and started launching fries at my cock in an attempt to make it move faster.

“Yeah, that is the jist of it Sarah. We will discuss it next time you come over. *sigh* I best be taking this pervert home before he embarrasses me even more.” My mother continued.

“Might be a bit too late for that Sam. Look!” Sarah chuckled.

My cock was engorged once again much to the pleasure of my sister and the young girl on the other table who proceeded to clap as if she had just completed her work and was congratulating herself.

“Why you! RIGHT,HOME NOW!” My Mother screamed, grabbing me by the ear as the entire restaurant gasped.

I was being pulled with my cock bobbing about and even the 6 year old swatted it as we went outside. The asphalt was rough on my feet but we quickly got into the car and proceeded to make the short drive home. It was probably the most awkward drive I had ever been in as we sat in relative silence, sometimes broken by the noise of my sister laughing in the back of the car at her phone. My mother made sure to make quick glances at my now deflating cock to make sure that I was ‘behaving’ myself.

We stopped in our front yard and I was quickly ordered out and into the house. On the brisk walk to the door I was spotted by our neighbour Katie, the girl who saw my pictures early, as she stood gobsmacked that it was real.

“IT WAS REAL!!!” she screamed aloud.

“And if you think this is the last time, worry not. If my son wants to embarrass himself I am going to make sure he embarrasses himself properly. Keep a check outside sometimes, maybe you will see something.” My Mother laughed which brought them all to chuckle too.

Getting back inside was amazing but before I could make a dash to my room I was instead told to get into the front room and wait there. As I patiently waited it seemed like my Mother and my Sister were discussing something that was making my sister laugh a lot. It seemed as though whatever was being told to her was something that I definitely didn't want to know about. When they both came in my mother was holding a chair from the kitchen and sat it down before sitting on it.

“Right, you've really done it now son. You couldn't control those habits, could you? I've seen your boxers in the wash, I know what you are up to at night. But you had to exhibit yourself. Had to show off all of your wares. Well now you are going to be showing them off. On my terms. Your sister is in charge of you. You clearly aren't the mature one here. Of course whatever I say goes, but it is now the same with Liz. She asks, you do. Understand?’

I quickly tried to explain myself. Tried to explain that it wasn't my fault but my mom wasn't having any of it.

“That's why when your sister was slapping your butt telling you to stop and get changed you listened? I think not. But trust me you will be listening from now on.Right get on my lap. You're going to be spanked by me and then your sister.”
I quickly accepted my fate. I was in checkmate. The slaps were not in any capacity pleasant but it did give me a window of time to not have to expose myself, the first of the day. Quickly after my butt was red and I could feel stinging I was passed onto my sister who took my Mother’s seat and couldn't stop giggling at what was to come.

When I sat down she opened her legs ever so slightly to let my cock rest in between as she started to. I really didn't want to do this but my Mother didn't care. She knew how embarrassing it was for me to submit to Liz but I still had to. The slaps weren't all that hard and my mother even encouraged Liz to slap harder but she never really did as she relished the moment. She made sure to really rub my butt after and rub my cock against her legs leaving me completely erect again so that my mother would believe even more so that I was telling lies.

I wasn't shouted at this time as both of them stared at my erection, smirking, before I was sent to my room to get changed. This was only the beginning. The embarrassments were still coming.
Last edited by Themarble on Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

An amazing story, Marble. I loved every second of it. You had all the elements I love in a cfnm story. The girls were in total control of him and he just went along with everything they made him do. Having photos of him can never be a good thing for this guy and the girls managed to pull that off. His cumming was epic and you described it perfectly. His mom is blaming him of course and she saw it happen in front of all those girls. I can't wait to see what other misadventures you have in store for poor Max. Congratulations on an awesome story.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Thanks a lot Jeepman. This is on the kind of longer side of my stories so I will likely stick to more spread out releases but this will definitely be a story that will be continuing and I thank you a lot for the support and kind words. I thank you for the lot of praise(: and I am so glad you liked it.
Callum White

Post by Callum White »

Wow great story :D
Michael

Post by Michael »

Beautiful story! I can't wait for part 2!!
nebnyc

Post by nebnyc »

Great story! I hope you eventually continue this one. Perhaps let Max’s body hair, under arms & pubes grow in so the girls can see a 17 year old boy’s full development.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

One week had passed since that fateful day I blew my load in the Macdonalds in front of a crowd of girls and then was subsequently dragged out in my current state and brought home with the promise of the punishment getting worse.

Throughout this week have been nothing but on edge. I have been waiting and waiting for anything to happen. What is it? Why is everyone acting normal? I go to my Mother and she acts like nothing in the stranger. Liz was roughly the same but kept staring at my crotch. She must've been anticipating something. We sat eating dinner and my mother looked like she was going to say something before retracting and telling me to enjoy my dinner. I quickly retreated to my room to get my mind off things. Maybe I was over thinking . Maybe they had forgotten. I played on my xbox till 4 am where I physically couldn't stay awake anymore and quickly got to sleep. Tossing and turning. That's when it started.

I had the weirdest. Dream, a dream that felt surreal. Like reality.

It started with me in the car, being driven somewhere. I sat in the front seat as I assumed my mother was driving. When we stopped and got out I noticed the blurry faces of the girls that got out of the car from the back seat and even the blurry face of the one I presumed with my Mom. They came round the sides to greet me which was when I looked down and noticed a nearly complete hard on which was rearing up. It must've been like that the whole drive. The faces stared on watching it become a full erection.

That was when I felt someone grab my hand as I was escorted to where we were going. I wasn't even being given time to cover up as my erection flung about much to the enjoyment of everyone. When I noticed where we were it was too late for me to try and turn back. It was a schoolyard of sorts. It looked familiar but I couldn't quite put a finger on it but none of the kids and teens turned around just yet. That was until I heard a loud muffled scream and a bunch of pointing from the girls in the playground as they saw me being paraded through the schoolyard. I even saw my 'Mother' looking down at my erection with a disappointed stance but without being able to see her fact I would never know. With the girls now coming over I felt my boner pulse with my heart beat as they looked on. Some swatted my ass while others did the same with my cock. Only one of them even reached out and grabbed it. Moving their hand subtly up and down which made my cock react hard sending it into a constant throbbing. Like a yoyo. I was on edge and I don't know why? When was the last time I had cum? I wouldn't have been reacting so heavily already if I had cum recently.

We approached the building and went inside. The school floor made my bare feet create a slapping sound as we paced through the corridors. It seemed there were still some classes so I assumed they had a split lunch system where only a couple classes had a free period right now and others didn't. We passed by doors with girls inside and their reaction to my passing was in a drown out laughter as they saw my erection throbbing profusely with no stop in sight. Some of the girls in the corridor stared and some even grabbed my cock to fling it around. The feeling was getting so good that I even noticed precum emerging. Seriously, what was going on? Why was I so close to the edge?

We were now outside of a class room of which I didn't want to follow the group I was with inside. I could see the teacher looking at me but the class could not. I didn't want to go in. My 'mother' grabbed me by the ear and dragged me inside. There was a dead silence and I tried my best to cover up but 'Mom' slapped my hands away making me expose my throbbing and now dripping cock. The laughter poured into my ears as the class erupted. I was so ashamed when the teacher, who looked familiar, came along with a ruler. She used it to push my cock down and then release it to slap against my stomach. The laughter only grew as now she grabbed it with her hand, studying it, which was bringing me to the orgasm I was anticipating. It wasn't long till my next scenario change.

I was now standing in front of a crowd. A big crowd of girls, girls I'd have recognised by their faces, all blurred. They seemed to be in my sister's school. Was I in their school building? I couldn't tell. I looked down and I was met with the image of my cock. Fully erect, 'angry' and throbbing with a good dollop of precum oozing out. I tried to cover up but my arms wouldn't move and it only resulted in me thrusting my cock up and down as a trickle of precum flung onto the stage floor as I saw the row in front of the stage point out and laugh. The sound was muffled, like it was drowned under water. I felt two separate hands grab and rub my ass. Two arms interlinked with my own and two girls by my side. That's why I couldn't move. They were stopping me.

I couldn't make out who they were but they seemed familiar but I was again greeted by blurry faces. More drowned out laughter poured into my ears as I stood anticipating.

I stared into the crowd as I saw two bigger figures. One kind of looked like my Mom and the other looked like my old teacher and my sister's current teacher. But that would be impossible in real life. A 17 year old standing up here bare naked in front of a school? Like an assembly trophy put on display. Was my Mother endorsing this? Why wasn't she stopping this?

I stood as I felt two hands grab a hold of my shaft. One at the base and the other higher. They curled their fingers around and set off. Like a piston they moved up and down my shaft. Really working in the movement as they proceeded to jerk me off. Right there in front of the school.

The muffled chants of a couple girls ringed through the air as I heard laughter upon laughter upon laughter. It was all getting a bit two much and I could hear something. Something audible.

"3."
My cock throbbed. Pressure had built up and I knew what that meant.

"2."

I was really trying to hold back as I curled my toes. I didn't want to shoot right now but it was becoming impossible. But why was this happening?

"1."

I felt it emerging as I groaned out loud. I looked at my cock as I saw the first movement of it. The hardest point right before it shot. I had lost.

That's when I woke up right before I knew my wet dream would've started. I had kicked my covers off and my cock looked exactly the same as it did in the dream. It really looked like I was about to burst.

(If only I knew that wasn't a dream but more of a precognition of what was to 'come'.)

I thought about grabbing my cock right there but decided against it as I saw my door had been opened. Luckily looking at the time no would be up-

I overslept!

I threw off my covers, grabbed my clothes and brought them into the shower with me. I quickly washed myself. How did I forget I was supposed to go with my friends out to the city today. Man, I just hoped I had enough time. Luckily I was still hairless thanks to my sister's prank and as such it was easy to clean myself.

I dried off as my erection was now only in a semi as I quickly got dressed. I still had wet hair but that didn't matter. I walked into my room to pick up my wallet which was when I saw my Mother standing outside, totally not impressed.

"Max, your friends were here over an hour ago.
I tried to wake you up but you didn't even budge. Must've been some dream." She said as her eyes drifted down as I put two and two together.
"Well Max, as you are staying you can help out at Liz's slumber party here. I could use another pair of hands." She joked

I reluctantly agreed as I really didn't have a choice. Mom can be extremely strict sometimes so it's never good to get on her bad side. I moved to my room to put back my wallet as I completely blanked on the fact she put her hand out. I turned around confused as she had a massive grin on her face. I put my wallet into her hand to which she just gave straight back.

"No silly." She giggled.
"Your sister and the girls are coming over so you have to get into your uniform if you want to help them."

I stood confused. She seemed to be impatient and said,
"Well undress then so I can give you your outfit. They should be coming here soon, their school finished an hour ago."

I started to get undressed quickly. Still in doubt as to what I was doing.

I was now in my boxers as the outline of my semi-erection was clearly visible.

"Ok, close your eyes as I put on your costume!"

I thought this was definitely strange but I had no reason to think anymore as I felt something tied around my neck. A bow tie of sorts. I then felt something hook around my boxers.

"Ok, open your eyes!"

Right as I opened my eyes I felt my boxers woosh down to my feet in one quick motion.

*smack*

My semi bounced up and smacked me right on my stomach as it fell back down, parallel to the floor. I was in shock as my mother, who was on her knees, had her face only a couple of inches from my cock as her eyes stared at it. I was so embarrassed but when I tried to cover up she exclaimed, now in a serious tone.

"Right young man, there will be none of that today. I won't let you touch yourself at all down there and I will make sure the girls do the same. If you thought me and your sister had forgotten about your little, well not little, stint at Macdonalds. You'd be wrong. You wanted to embarrass yourself, to spunk in front of them. We need to correct that behaviour of yours young man. If I see anything like that today, your punishment will be extended. Same goes if that thing off yours gets all hard and boinky in front of them too. Am I clear?"

I didn't know how to react. My mother's sternness even scared me somewhat but what was that? I was told to not cover up or cum? It wasn't even my fault last time. Why was she not listening to me? And what? Now I have to be naked for my sister's slumber party? I frowned.

"No need to be such a downer Max, but I can tell not all of you is sad. You best keep your business under control?"
She stared contemplating something as she swatted my cock. Making it hit my stomach again. This was before she smacked my ass, sending me forward and explaining.
"I think a couple are coming right as we speak. Open the door and don't cover up at all. You'll see a new addition to our living room too, I think you'll enjoy it. And remember don't get naughty. I'll be down in a minute. I just want to get a few things ready."

I couldn't believe what had just happened. How nonchalant my Mom was about all this. My plump up cock swung side to side as I walked down the stairs. I did in fact check out the living room and what I saw shocked me.

I saw the picture of me taken at Macdonalds hung up on our wall. It wasn't a small picture either and I could make out every detail. From the girls around me to the cum glazed teddy bear. I could even see a string of cum hanging from my flaccid cock which leaked out past the covered head. I tried my best to not remember as I felt more tingling in my cock and was now battling against it erecting.

That's why I heard the bell ring and I made my way. Checking out the hallway mirror, I see my naked body with a big black bow tie around my neck. I sighed while opening the door, I wanted to pull the band aid off quickly, so to say, so without much thought I opened the door fully. Not even covering up as I knew it was for naught.

The girls, my sister and a new friend I had never seen were in the midst of conversation but the second the door opened they stopped. My sister had a gleam in her eyes as she stared enthusiastically but her friend stood, wide eyed and in shock. Captivated at what she was seeing.

"LIZ, LIZ!! WHAT THE HELL?!?! Is that your bro?!?! HAHA!! WHAT?!?!" The girl pointed at me.
"Nah no way, his dick is out. That's soo funny. It's so big too, what the heck?"

My sister's smile stretched from either side of her face as she stared. Mom and her must've planned this. She let the laughter die out before saying.

"Yeah my bro was very very naughty recently and now his punishment is to be our naked butler for tonight. Oh and maybe other nights!" She exclaimed.
"Isn't that absolutely hilarious?"

"Hilarious!?! Your 17 year old brother answered the door bare butt naked. Of course that's hilarious. Where did his hair go? I thought older boys were supposed to have some? He looks like a big baby lol. His wiener is hard too." Harper screamed.

It wasn't but I was slowly losing the battle as my semi was moving up and up like an artillery piece.

"Oh it isn't even fully up yet Harper! If you do this it gets bigger." Liz said with an outstretched arm grabbing my cock and exposing the head. She even rubbed it up and down for a bit for emphasis, making sure I lost the battle against getting hard. When she let go my full boner stood up proudly. Bringing attention to itself.

"Liz you just touched it?!? I WANNA DO THAT!! Look you were right too, it got even bigger. It's standing up by itself too." Harper stared at me.

"Yeah you can touch it whenever you want. Let's go into the living room while we wait for the others, you can touch him there."

I was dragged to the couch by Liz who used my hard on as a leash. I was made to sit on the big couch as the girl sat either side of me. Harper wrapped her hand around my erection and looked at my sister with a smile on her face.

"Oh! It's so hard and hot! It's so big I can barely put my whole hand around it!"

Harper was now essentially jerking me off right there on the couch for my sister's enjoyment. Her fist moved briskly up and down even eliciting obvious and pleasurable throbbing. My balls were even balling up. Like they would right before I would cum. I normally take longer but all the stimulation and attention was getting the better of me. I hadn't even produced pre-cum and Harper was about to get me to spunk a whole load out, to jizz right there for them. My toes curled and I put my head back. I accepted it and started counting from 10 as I anticipated it. I hadn't gone past 6 when a doorbell stopped the girls in their actions. The shocked look on Liz's face and the coy grin told me all I needed to know. She knew what was up. I made my way to the door, now fully erect and visibly throbbing. My veins even popped out a bit more than usual making for a really strange view.

I knew I had to settle for my old strategy but with the girls now trailing it was even more embarrassing. My erection really wouldn't let up as I pulled the door open with all my might, quickly exposing myself once again.

This time I was met with familiar faces. Brooke and her mother stood at the door. I felt myself physically blush as I remembered what had happened last time I met each of them. Brooke had seen my unfortunate display which got me into this mess, and like my sister she knew what could happen if I were pushed too far. How embarrassing that would be for me. As for Sarah, her mother, she had seen my own mother parade me through the building but naked, she even made me stand right in front of this family friend as my cock got erect, a little girl next to us even saw that display.

Sarah looked shocked but not surprised as she looked on at my veiny and dancing organ. It really kept bouncing and due to the previous petting session my balls had ridden up indicating that I was somewhere close to a potential orgasm. I used my hand to gesture for Brooke to step inside. She gave me a quick glance and grabbed my cock right under the head, pressing it back against my stomach and waving it around, even amusing her mother who stood and watched this all unfold. I stood flabbergasted but my dick said otherwise, the sensation was further arousing it and sending tingles up my spine. She kept at it until…

*Squelch*

"Oh this again, haha! Oh god Max, it's so slippery at the top now!" Brooke giggled.

I peered back down and saw that the head was now more or less covered in precum as Brooke continued to rub it along. The feeling was sensational and I knew I couldn't hide how good it felt, I let a quick moan escape my lips. I could hear the footsteps of Liz and Harper as I pulled away from Brooke’s hand as it all got a bit too much for me to handle as I, in front of everyone watching, grabbed my cock in order to prevent an accident happening right then and there. It wasn't even subtle as I let another moan come directly out of my mouth again, with my hands wrapped around my cock really squeezing it. I hoped that the noise was the only thing that would be coming out of my body. Harper, who clearly knew about nothing that was going on stared in disbelief as they all watched me. I would expect they had all thought I would have shot by now, spunked again but by some miracle nothing but more precum flowed out. My cock looked no less relieved and actually looked even harder than before. Stopping myself cumming really took all the effort I could muster, I didn't know if I could even stop myself next time and I knew Liz was going to let all her friends touch me no matter what, and in no regard about their ages.

Harper stared on and clapped exclaiming.

“Brooke! What did you do? That was hilarious. It looked like he was stretching or something, why did you stop?”

Liz just smiled at her and said,
“You’ll maybe see later, haha! It depends on if Max can control himself, is that right bro?”

They all stared back at me as Sarah spoke up,
“Is your mother in by any chance?”

I didn't even get a chance to respond as I heard my mother at the top of the stairs call down to us, luckily I had my back turned so I knew I wouldn't get berating just yet.

“I'm just sorting some stuff up here, want to come in for a coffee? I will come down to join you.”

I heard her slowly come down the stairs as my sister was really grinning right now, she knew I was trapped and it was only to be a moment till I would get in trouble. I couldn't turn anywhere so I knew I had to accept my fate. The footsteps stopped when my mother asked.

“And Max, are you behaving right now? You haven't gone all hard and boinky in front of the girls, have you now?” I shuddered as my mother spoke.

The reaction from the girls trying their ‘best’ to hold in the laughter. I didn't know how to respond, I just uttered no even though I knew I was lying. My mother took another step and responded.

“Are you sure?”

I had to keep the act so I again returned with yeah. That was when I noticed the hall mirror and saw my mother staring directly at me. She could see it all and I knew she knew. I hadn't even had the opportunity to calm down either.

“Well, well. Seems like something did seem to wake up didn't it? Even the simplest instructions and you can't follow, tut tut Max.” She moved toward me and stepped at my side. My extremely aroused cock in view
“I spanked you last time so I think I should let the girls decide what your punishment should be. It's only fair as you are clearly acting naughty in front of them. What do you say girls?”

“No way…No way, Liz. I can't believe this. We are like in control of your older brother?!?!” Harper exclaimed, clapping and jumping.
“He is naked and his willy is all hard, I can't believe it.”

Liz shot me another grin before she spoke up and said.
“I think bro should make us all drinks! Then I got another idea for after.”

I didn't need to be told twice as I bolted to the kitchen trying to keep my hard on from eyesight at least until it went down. I peered down but it seemed rampant. Like one that would only go down after I dealt with it. Maybe I would get the opportunity to slip into the bathroom to crank one out?

I got the kettle on and poured a couple of glasses of orange juice. I heard multiple seats being pulled out so I knew they were all getting seated. I had just about finished making the coffee and poured it into the mugs when I noticed a long string of precum dropping from my cock. There were no tissues nearby so I couldn't even wipe it off. I had to turn around and when they all saw it. It definitely didn't help settle my arousal but only heightened it. Why was my body constantly betraying me? Just their eyes on me all again was electrifying. Harper, Brooke and Liz were wide eyed and shocked as they saw how much my cock was reacting. I brought the coffee to my mother and Sarah first. Not much was being said but nothing is more embarrassing than standing between your mother and another mother as your cock directly in sight. My mother still had a disappointed look but there wasn't anything I could do.

I brought two glasses of juice. For Harper and Brooke. Harper excitedly exhaled which all hit my cock head sending sensation all throughout my cock. I even let out a little groan before I blushed. I was extremely close, and that was never more than obvious as another trickle of precum built up at the top and I saw my balls visibly tighten up and bunch up. Constantly pulsing as my shaft followed suit. Brooke even took the opportunity to purposely blow air on to my cock too as I braced for what I thought was inevitable. The gleam in my sister's eyes told me that they wanted it to happen. I was raised onto my top toes. Heavily breathing. I had to pull myself together and pull away as the air blowing just wasn't stopping and I wanted to save myself from embarrassment. I was really teetering on the edge of having it all spill out.

I cautiously made my way to get the other glass of juice. So careful to not jolt my cock with any sudden movements and lose it right then and there. I took another glance down and it looked like my cock was going to burst. The veins were popping out. I could see every one of them peeking out, some blue and all of them zig zagging. The amount of movement was astonishing and every time it did I could feel myself slipping closer and closer to losing it.

I briskly got the glass and brought it to Liz while the girls studied my every move. I even saw Brooke go again to try to blow air onto my cock. She was really preparing for it. I made sure to put my back away from her, showing off my glutes but this had the consequence of nearly shoving my cock into Liz’s face. Right between her eyes as she gasped at how close she was seeing it. Harper sitting alongside her showed off the same reaction but wasnt getting as much as an eyeful as my sister was currently getting. I could even see her mimicking the movement of her hand to the same movement she was doing when touching it before. It was clear that she was eager to touch it, it even looked like she was going to reach it right now. Even for a split second. Just to grasp it again. I wanted to move. Any contact and I really would blow right now, all over the table. I could feel it churning in my balls as another great big dollop of precum slid out.

The doorbell sounded. I jumped a bit when that happened, wagging my cock even more in the face of Liz, I wasn't doing it on purpose but it might as well look like I did. I turned my head to my mother to see what she was going to ask me to do, she looked at my boner and back to my face before gesturing with her head for me to go to the door. I froze. I didn't even know if I could get to the door in my current state, I didn't know if I could save myself from the embarrassment which was feeling more and more like it was going to happen. I needed to get to the bathroom quickly and jerk myself off into a powerful emission to save myself from spunking in front of this crowd and the girls. I don't think it would even take long, I could feel it rising. I gave a quick gesture with my eyes at my cock to try and signal my current crisis which I knew my mother picked up on but it was clear that the girl's amusement was prioritised over my current problem. The girls kept chanting for me to open the door. I shamefully swung my body to the left to go and walk around the kitchen to the door. They wanted this, they were definitely not going to see it. If need be I would cum in the hallway and figure out a way to clean it after. Right now I just need to just deal with it. I couldn't risk an accident.

As I was turning around I couldn't even predict what was going to happen.

*thwack*

I barely caught it was my eye but when I was turning I didn't account for my cock which was sticking out and up. I don't know what I didn't but I have really done it now. My cock had actually smacked Brooke right on her face, more like on her cheek and a string of precum hung connected from the tip of my dick to her cheek. My dick had struck her on the face. Everyone stared in shock as I was in a state of embarrassment I had never felt before. I didn't know how everyone was going to react, I didn't know if I wanted them to laugh or have a go at me. I could feel my heartbeat zooming through my body and even as it throbbed past my dick. Everyone erupted into laughter, even Brooke and my Mum. A tissue was handed her way to wipe her face.

“Well, we can't let you go meet the guests outside like that. Being a nude butler means you have to be presentable. Having your willy point up like that is one thing, but letting it dribble is another.” Mum said. I hated the tone she was using, I was 17 but she was treating me like a younger child.
“Girls, can you wipe him down? And Sarah want to come with me to open the door?”

A box of tissues was slid across the table to the girls as I was instantly bombarded with the girls dabbing the tip of my cock. The women even mentioned to the girls to make sure they squeeze a bit out of it too to make sure it won't leak for a while. They were all on their knees wiping me down. Slowly moving the tissue along my shaft, Liz worked on my balls and actually grabbed them to wipe which really took me by surprise and Brooke wiped her face and dabbed the top of my cock. They really moved the tissues along my cock but barely actually touched it. Now that the Mom’s were gone they took their opportunity and got all three of their hands onto it which was really getting me close. I felt like I was going to bust but when the door slammed shut the girls stopped and proceeded to wipe up even more of the precum that was seeping due to them touching it. It was at the point I had to squeeze for my life to not cum right then and there. Harper moved her hand back again for a bit to move it up and down. Really teasing me. Really getting me going. I moaned extremely loudly, much to their amusement. They had stopped in the knick of time as I was really about to cum and they had barely even touched it for 5 seconds each. I needed that bathroom break.

I barely noticed the crowd of three girls and the moms that had waltzed through the door.

“NO!!!!! I DON'T BELIEVE MY EYES!!! LUNA, DO YOU SEE IT???”
“HIS WILLY IS HARD!!!!”
“HAHAHA OH MY GOD, CAN WE TAKE A PICTURE MISS’ WHITE??”

The girls in question had to be about 10-12 years old. I even recognised a few, they were friends of my sister. They were seeing me bare. They were seeing me fully aroused, at the brink of orgasm. I could hold back my voice or my hips, I just couldn't. More precum surged out.

“Oh dear, Maxy we wanted to wipe that all away in front of the guests. Come on girls, get him dry at least.”

I spoke up with what little sense I had left,
“No Mum please, I need to go to the bathroom, Can I just quickly. Please, please.”

She looked at me and back at my cock. The girls hoped for a specific answer and it was the one they wanted.
“No Max, you have to get clean so you can get these girls a drink. You can't just hide when your duty calls for you, sometimes I don't think you realise there are bigger problems out there than your own, sheesh.” She chuckled.

Brooke started to blow hot air right onto the tip of my cock again. As she slowly moved the tissue back. It was too much, I started to respond but could barely get my words out once again.

“No….. but, UHH, OH GOD. Mum please you don't understand. I'm gonna, UHH!! I don't want them to see!”

Liz took the opportunity to grab my ass and Harper played with my balls under the guise of wiping them. The hot air blowing stopped for a bit as she dabbed the tip but she proceeded to pull down on my cock while blowing more air.

I could feel it and I couldn't stop. I looked down at the girls who were now looking into my eyes as I felt a pulse and saw something I hoped would happen, but I couldn't hold it back any longer. Instead of precum a stream of the real deal seeped out for all eyes to see, rolling down my cock shaft to my balls and slipping onto the floor. The white stream elicited the same reaction I had heard all day, the laughter boomed in my ears. The pleasure was insane and they had already seen enough to know I couldn't turn back as I thrust into Brooke’s open hand and started spewing. Hot streams of white cum flew out onto the table and onto the floor as everyone standing in the room watched as my climax unfolded. Wide eyed as they studied every last drop spewing from my cock. The spunk truly was flying and even coated Brooke’s hand and barely missed her face, she was that close and was getting a front row view to it all. The spray even managed to coat the table and my body, leaving rope upon rope as it spilt everywhere as I looked down in shame, I had done it. I literally blew my chance to escape and everyone saw it.

The last couple of dribbles emerged as my defeated cock had started to droop. That was a plus I guess, I wouldn't be agonisingly hard anymore.

I was barely paying attention to the reaction I was getting and didn't once think to cover up as a couple of the girls went to the table to inspect my semen, dipping a finger in it and creating a string line of cum between their forefinger and thumb, really studying it.

The only words that I could make out were

“Mess!”
And.
“Common girls.. Messy boy…Take outside… Hose!”

Arms locked between my own as I was being dragged outside to my backyard, butt naked and covered in cum. My cock swung left to right as we left the door.

Another Perspective:

“Sam, I cannot believe that your son just did that. It looked like he was on edge the entire time, but I didn't actually think the girls were going to get him to! That was insane.”

“Shame really, I promised him that if he didn't make a mockery of himself he would forgo any future punishments, but as you see from that on the table…He still has a ways to go. Not that I am complaining, nor are you. I can see that. It is a bit of eye candy to see a handsome young man, void of any clothing. Especially as a mother I am proud to see my young man so well developed. He is rather large down there isn't he? A lot more than average.”

“NO KIDDING! He is bigger than my husband and he is what, only 5 months from turning 18? What is he, like 8 inches?!?”

“I think the girls can find out for us, I'm sure they’d enjoy doing that, aren't I right Sarah? No bigger embarrassment for a boy his age to be shown off in front of his sister and friends. Makes me wish we went back to the good ole days.”

“Oh blimey, how could I ever forget Kyle! Your son really takes after him, in the downstairs department. I couldn't believe how easily we tricked him into getting out of the lake while he was skinny dipping, promising to show him our breasts as long as we could blind fold him. We were 16 at the time, right? We showed him off to our entire scout regiment, the younger ones especially loved the sight of him. He spunked, just like Max too. All over the shrubbery. The good ole days, I am truly sad that things ended the way they did… That reminds me, what do you have planned for Maxxy now?”

“Well, he definitely deserves punishment for his display, I'm sure you can agree. I think the girls were going to go out for a bit and due to the fact he is their butler, I'm sure they will need him to escort them… That reminds me, do you still have Fred’s meds?”

“Well yeah, I keep a bottle in my purse. It's the only way he can get the same erection as the ones he used to have when we were younger. You can't be thinking that though…Right?”

“Oh definitely, if he was to show himself off, excited and to the brink. I think it would be best to make sure he stays like that.”

“But even if he makes a spectacle… He will remain rampantly erect! More so! Even more than what we just saw from when he was on the edge!”

“Exactly, that's why we are going to give him two. He won't even know what hit him. Serves him right for not obeying orders.”

“These girls are in for a treat, aren't they. A viagra’d up teen will surely be a spectacle.”

“I'm sure it will, let's tell the girls in secret. We don't want Max knowing, it will break the illusion that he can't get soft.“

“Even though I know you're doing this to punish his appalling action. But you are enjoying this aren't you?”
“Aren't you?”

*Silence*

(to be continued)
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Fantastic episode, Marble. I'm so glad this is continuing. The dream sequence was awesome and a great foreshadowing of things to come for Max no doubt. I love the idea of him being a nude butler for the girls' slumber party wearing just a bowtie. His cumming was an epic scene and it will only get worse for him when they give him the Viagra. Well done!
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Thanks a whole bunch for the kind words. It really means a lot. I will try to continue this more as well as my other stories.