The Katz Out of the Bag

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Executionus

The Katz Out of the Bag

Post by Executionus »

(So this was an older story of mine that I had lost until I was able to locate it through the archive pdfs from Baffle that just went public. This was a contest reward I did for a couple who won a story contest that I ran, so they chose the topic and wrote the four prologue paragraphs in the beginning. This is the only pure-ENM story that I've ever written so far in all of my years doing this.)

Single mom, Molly Katz is a University professor who teaches English Literature. Her specialty is the Romantic poets: those lyrical treats, Byron Shelly and Keats. She loves them so much that, alas, she named her son in honor of Percy Bysshe Shelly. This made life a misery for the lad whose grade school years saw much name taunting: Percy Katz became Pussy Cats and later Wussy Snatch. It didn't help that Percy had no male role model in his life. There was only his mum and her two sisters to provide any social guidance. He was a bit effeminate to begin with. Bullying from boys and teasing from girls only made matters worse.

In his early teens, Percy was desperate to fit in with the other guys but he just wasn't into rough and tumble sports. However, as he had been a good swimmer since before Kindergarten, by age 14 he had developed an athletic body and girls in his class began to see him now as a cute hunk of a guy. Percy at age 14: 5' 10", broad shoulders, bulky biceps and strong thigh and calf muscles, wavy jet-black locks, dark brown eyes, soft skin over his tight muscles, no facial hair yet but what he lacked in that secondary sign of puberty was well made up for by his development in the primary one.

Percy's popularity with girls was matched by the jealous reaction from the lads in his class..."Wussy Katz was getting the Pussy Snatch", they thought, and they weren't. Percy was not getting sex from the girls, of course.. just their ogling attention. But that was enough to fuel insecure macho-madness. In his freshman year in high School, Percy was targeted by bully-boys determined to curb dating competition by taking him down a notch. Their goal: Make Percy live up to his sissy name and humiliate him in front of lots of girls. Make him look like a little boy, not a growing teen. Strip him of dignity and all that covers his modesty.

Their plan: Feign friendship and encourage Percy to try out for the regional swimming meet. Get him to use laser hair-removal from forehead to toe for decreased water resistance and faster lap time. At the competition's opening ceremonies, lie in wait in the locker room, strip him of his swimming trunks and push him naked and shaven into the pool area in front of hundreds of high school students, mostly girls (guys that age attend football games, not "sissy" sports like swimming.)

Once the plan was worked up, the group leader Arron Leston began plotting on the "how" they were to get close to Percy. Arron was a rough kid all about Jiu Jitsu, wrestling, and boxing. The entire school knew this kid could kick their teeth in, including the seniors. Arron's idea was to appeal to Percy as if he was a true elite athlete like they all were, put peer pressure on him to prove himself to join their clique, and use this pressure to make a fool out of him.

The big man, Henry, laughed and agreed with every word. Henry Clessus was a massive linebacker with the power to flip a man with ease. Henry was starting at varsity as a freshman, and was planning to go all the way to the NFL.

Silently listening to the others was Dontrell Jones. He was a freakishly tall basketball wizard and current center on the team. Suddenly he stood up and shouted "Yes! Let's do it"

The three large men were elite athletes in the main sports followed in the US, yet they had zero luck with women what-so-ever and had a reliable scapegoat for this: girly boys. Arron in particular had always been vocal "I hate how all these "queers" like Percy or Bruno Mars seem to get endless attention from modern girls even though "They wouldn't even know what to DO with one if they got her!"

Henry never let go of the time he was turned down by a girl in favor of a kid literally half his size with longer hair than the girl had. "It's like these chicks are all lesbians now, but not wanting to go all the way with it. How the hell is a REAL MAN supposed to catch a break in this metro-ass era?"

Dontrell had a particular hatred of swimmers. "Swimmers...like, what the hell? They flop around in a goddamn speedo with a bunch of other dudes, rubbing sunscreen on each other and crap like that, and now they're all cocky 'cause Phelps won a bunch of medals. Like dude, if basketball had 20 damn Olympic events at a time LeBron would make Phelps his bitch!"

All of their rage and jealousy centered around Percy Katz, a boy who embodied literally everything they hated in this world today. He was going down!

Using a little bit of Facebook stalking, the trio arranged to "accidentally" meet Percy at the mall one day. When they saw him, the three ran up to greet him. Arron yelled out "Hey Percy! Yo!" Not used to being called out in the mall, Percy turned around and saw the three big men heading his way. He was confused, so he responded with a simple "Hello? What?"

Arron put his arm on Percy's shoulders and said "Hey, I'm glad I saw you here. Me and the guys were actually talking about you the other day."

Dontrell placed his hand on Percy's other shoulder and said "Yeah, we heard a rumor that you might be the best swimmer in our grade."

Percy blushed a little and said "Well maybe."

Henry loudly called out "Well that 'maybe' is the whole problem, boy. You need to compete and prove it! I wanna graduate in a class of champions, not a class of posers."

Arron jumped in "Exactly! We were talking about this all the other day. I'm the best heavyweight wrestler and MMA master in our class, no doubt. My trophy case is growing and I'm not even having legal cage fights yet. Henry here is varsity as a freshman, which means he's better than the seniors. And Dontrell has been on teams since he was 5. We are the best of the best, the Clique. But we don't have a swimmer in the crew yet. If you can go out there and really Michael Phelps it up in a legit swim meet, then the four of us would freaking run this town."

Percy was enjoying the praise, and part of him had always wanted to compete. His nervousness had always prevented this though. He shyly responded "Sure, I guess. Could be fun"

Henry then effortlessly moved Percy in close to him and whispered "Ok, but you have to take this seriously, and take every advantage you can get, even the embarrassing ones."

Percy had no clue what he meant, asking "Like what?"

Henry continued "Well an old secret to being good at football is to study ballet to improve your footwork and balance, even though ballet is gay as hell. I had to do it for that extra edge, but the rewards were well worth it. You swimmers have to be hairless, perfectly streamlined. Not the head hair, the cap covers that, but everything else GONE."

Percy blushed at even the mention of his body hair, which was already pretty sparse. That being said, he knew full well that Henry was telling the truth. Elite swimmers wax it all away. Arron butted in "Look kid, I know you don't wanna do it, but we can't risk you losing right? If we're gonna be the Clique, it's first place or bust. If you get embarrassed out there, we can't be seen together anymore. It'd kill our rep."

Dontrell then added "Besides, if you wanna break that Pussy Katz nickname in high school, this is the only way." Percy sighed a defeated sigh and agreed to their idea.

The most un-fun conversation of Percy's life thus far was the one convincing his parents to take him for laser hair removal, but they ended up agreeing to it for the sake of competition. They both really wanted Percy to bring home a trophy and for that to boost his confidence. Words do not properly convey the embarrassment of walking into a place like that with your mother and talking about a full-body removal. The Clique had convinced him that even pubic hair needed to go so that his speedo would be smoother. The other boys had lied and claimed to have all had the pubic procedure done for cup-fitting reasons. Percy was sweating bullets, but his desire to finally fit in and be accepted was stronger than his desire to flee. The worst part of all was when the cute attendant asked him to undress for the procedure and his mother was still standing there watching. Percy couldn't take it, so he told his mother "Mom! Go wait outside. I'm fine."

Once his mother and the attendant had left him alone, he was still faced with the embarrassment of stripping bare naked. Rushing through it out of fear that the door would open, he threw on the robe once naked. Shyly he waited until the attendant returned, which was pretty quick. He couldn't help blushing as the cute girl, a redhead in her 20s, kept smiling and watching him as he stood next to the table. Her nametag said "Heidi", and she was a perky little thing that wouldn't look too out of place at his school. Finally she spoke up "You know you have to take off the robe so I can work, right cutie?"

With a face as red as can be, Percy obeyed and removed his robe, baring everything to an older woman that he just met. Her smile was now accompanied by a noticeable eyebrow raise, which sent a shiver through Percy's body.

He laid back on the table as the woman went to work. She started on his arms first, then pits, and then chest and belly. The touch of a pretty girl on his naked body was causing his teenaged hormones to run amok, and it took all of his effort to fight getting erect. His anatomy was responding none-the-less, and was slowly raising upwards. The lower her hand and the laser went, the more Percy blushed and the more excited he was getting. He tried to think of every unsexy thought he could, from the ugly to the gross, but nothing was countering the nurse's sex appeal and the feel of her fingertips. Despite every ounce of his willpower fighting it, he quickly became fully erect and was sticking straight up like a flag on a golf course. Heidi giggled at Percy's obvious state and his embarrassed reaction to it when his hands tried to cover up.

"It's ok, boy" she said with a smile, "That happens most of the time. Why do you think I took this job?" Heidi gave Percy a naughty wink. She then relaxed him back into position before whispering "Just between you and me...yours is one of the best I've seen."

This information sent a shiver through shy little Percy's body, but it also helped relax him and allow miss Heidi to complete her work.

Before long, the boy's body was in Olympic form from the nose downward, and Heidi had him stand up to admire himself in the mirror. Percy was still a bundle of nerves with an erection that never dropped below 70% the entire time, but he did as she instructed and was amazed at how different his body looked. He not only looked smoother, but he looked much younger and more girly in the process! This horrified Percy quite a lot, considering that he had always been teased for exactly that. The only way that he could even tell that he was looking at a boy's reflection was by the blatantly obvious naked dick sticking out in front, and thinking about that particular detail reminded him yet again of Heidi watching him in his completely naked state.

Before he could even truly process the mental confusion and shame that he was feeling at that moment, Heidi casually quipped "You know, since we're done, you might want to get dressed and do something about your sexy friend down there before I let your mom back in here."

Instantly the word "mom" hit Percy like a shotgun blast to the chest, causing him to race to redress himself. That thought was enough to knock the libido right out of him, making Heidi smirk as obviously as possible. That girl enjoyed her job (and the control she had on young nude teenagers) a little too much....

The day of the swim meet had arrived at last! Percy waited in the locker room trying to compose his thoughts and focus 100% of the task ahead of him. Unfortunately, his mind kept wandering to other distractions, including the sheer size of the crowd outside. There were literally several hundred high school girls sitting there, most of which from his school, and he was terrified of looking bad in front of them all. Truthfully he wasn't even comfortable with them looking at him what-so-ever, especially when he was going to be half-naked wearing a speedo that was quite a bit smaller than underwear, which was also skintight to boot. Percy couldn't figure out why so many people, especially all of the girls, had come to watch this specific swim meet.

Little did Mr. Katz realize that his new bestest friends, the Clique, were highly responsible for the large crowd. While the three of them had precisely zero luck with girls, even on the friendship side of things, Arron had a secret messenger: His older sister Emma. Emma Leston was one of the top gossips in the entire school, and she generally considered her brother to be a bumbling moron with kung fu skills that was destined to have 20 tattoos before ever passing second base. Despite that, she also knew that her brother knew when entertaining trouble was afoot...mostly because he usually had a hand in it, of course. So when Arron informed Emma, in very vague terms, that the upcoming swim meet would be "Worth watching, one for the ages! Tell all of the girls in school, seniors to freshmen, and tell them to be ready with their cameras. They won't want to miss a single moment.", Emma knew that whatever evil plot her brother had cooking up, it was going to be pretty good. It would be worth the ticket price, at least, or he knew she would spread a mortifying rumor about his manhood in retaliation. When the big day arrived, Emma and the vast majority of the female student body were all sitting in the bleachers awaiting the promised moment.

The second part of the plot to stack the audience revolved around Henry. To his great shame, he was greeting the parents and telling them how "excited" he was to see such elite athletes compete. His purpose for enduring this torture was to direct all parents and family members to the A/V area to watch the event on the monitors instead of live at the pool. His reason was "The bleacher area is reserved for students and classmates, and due to the limited seating area the organizers decided to direct all non-high-school family members here instead, where there is plenty of space. Not to mention, it's easier for the 'athletes' to focus and compete to their fullest without distractions. We had a weird trend for a long time where the winners kept being the kids who came by themselves."

The great irony being that thanks to Emma getting the word out, the bleacher area really WAS overflowing with young teenaged girls, making Henry's lie far more believable. Despite most of the parents not being entirely pleased with the command, it's not like any of them had any intention of forcing themselves through a guy who could bench press 300 lbs, so they went to the A/V room and watched on the numerous monitors.

The third part, to avoid issues with those very parents, was Dontrell. In addition to being a Basketball wizard, he was also pretty skilled with electronics. He rigged the monitors in the A/V room to repeat on a 5 minute loop that would show only the audience waiting for the event to start. It was also his job to distract the 3 officials running the show by telling them that some kid was tagging cars. He offered to keep a watch on the event, pretending to be a parent. Dontrell's height and overall demeaner made it easy for him to pass as somebody in his 20s.

Once the area was clear of anyone who could stop the fun in any way, shape, or form, Dontrell sent a text to Arron saying "Go". Arron was sitting in the locker room, giving Percy tips and pretending to get his mind right. Of course, Arron was purposely sucking at this job and was mostly just dumping truckloads of pressure onto Percy. Percy was there wearing nothing but his bikini-style speedo, his goggles, and his swim cap. There were 9 other boys also waiting for go time, all of them utterly oblivious to the plan. Arron was fully dressed, and was teasing Percy about his near-nudity and all of the girls outside just to make him blush. Once Arron got the text, though, it was time for action.

Without a word, Arron quickly lifted Percy to his feet by his shoulder using an armlock, followed by tossing Percy's swim cap across the room and grabbing his goggles. Before Percy even had time to react properly, Arron had tied the defenseless swimmer's hands together behind his back using his own goggles. Percy screamed out "ARRON!! WHAT THE F-" before he was stopped mid-swear by the feeling of his speedo being yanked violently to the floor.

Percy literally screamed like a girl at his sudden nudity, and offered little resistance as the grappling expert Arron lifted him high by his wrists and forced him to tip-toe out of his bottoms and straight towards the door. Once the approaching door became clear, Percy started whimpering "No no no no no no NO NO NOOOO!" while his captor ignored his pleas.

One of the swimmers stood up, only for Arron to break his silence shouting "You move, you're next. Try me!" The other swimmer quickly sat back down and watched as a naked and helpless boy was violently tossed outside with the door shut behind him and held shut by the large fighter.

So many confused emotions ran through the mind of young Percy Katz as this all went down. Mostly, though, he felt pure terror and shame as he was tossed out of the dressing room and into the pool area completely naked with his hands tied behind his back by his own goggles. Instantly he turned towards the door and tried to get back inside, but Arron held it shut and it wasn't budging an inch. After a few seconds, Percy heard the wave of laughter from the crowd and looked to his right, staring at the faces of hundreds of teenaged girls watching him. His side was facing the bleachers and their many giggling occupants, and he firmly pressed his hips against the door once it was clear that it was not going to open for him.

Emma watched as Percy was first tossed out, being one of the few actively watching in that direction when it all went down. She squealed when she saw that the boy was butt naked, but before she could get a good look at his package the boy turned towards the door and started pushing against it with his chest. After the laughs erupted, the helpless boy pressed his groin up against the door in order to keep it hidden, even though everyone could see that he was very-much naked and that his hands were all tied up. The hundreds of phones all lit up and started taking pictures of Percy's naked side, with the girls on the lucky side of the bleachers getting great shots of his bare ass. Emma knew that this was Arron's plot, and she was quite happy watching a kid getting humiliated like that in front of everyone. Even with her particular level of wickedness, she couldn't have expected things to go much farther....

Dontrell then casually walked over to Percy's location, leading to Percy begging him for his help. Dontrell snickered and said "Nah, son. Your lesson ain't done yet."

Dontrell watched as the tiny flicker of hope died in Percy's eyes. Once he had admired the humiliation of Percy for a few seconds, he turned to address the large crowd "HEY! Who all wants a closer look?"

The girls were very excited by all of this, and basically all were wanting a closer (or more complete) look at the boy. The dressing rooms were on the opposite end of the pool from the seating area, afterall. Dontrell then grabbed Percy's wrists and shouted out "On the count of three!"

Percy desperately begged, whining "I'm sorry, whatever I did I'm sorry. Don't pull me off, please! Don't show every girl in school my dick, I'm beggin you!!"

Dontrell was laughing so hard it almost distracted him from what he was doing, but eventually he got himself together and shouted "ONE!!!" The multi-hundred girl army excitedly chanted with him.

"TWOOOOO!!!" Percy gathered up all of his strength in order to force his body to stay pressed against the door, keep his last little bit of dignity and modesty hidden from all of the eyes and cameras staring right at him.

"THREE!!" Dontrell jerked Percy backwards, and Percy felt his body peel away from its cover. Dontrell didn't stop or even slow down, dragging Percy by his wrists and causing the naked boy to walk backwards towards the pool. With his back turned on the girls, they weren't able to see his dick just yet, but nothing was covering it up anymore as it dangled downwards helplessly. Worst of all, the terror and the ice cold of the door he had been pressed against had shrunken his dick down so much that it was now about the size and shape of a chess pawn. Percy became fully aware of how pitiful his dick looked right now as he stared right at it in horror, barely resisting as Dontrell turned them to walk alongside the pool. Now the girls on the right who had previously been unable to see or photograph Percy's bare ass were now the lucky ones, as Percy looked up to see many chicks directly in front of him with nothing blocking their view between his legs. The cameras were going crazy and the laughing hit new decibels, while the rest of the bleachers waited their turn as the naked boy was walked along the pool edge.

Percy fought and fought, but it was useless as the much larger man dragged him around to the pool edge nearest the bleachers. Now all of the girls on the left side could see Percy in all of his tiny naked glory, as his shrunken weenie dangled in front like that of a kid. Dontrell yanked Percy faster, heading towards the diving boards. The diving boards were set up so that the bleachers were directly behind them. Many girls over the years had enjoyed the extremely close views they could get of boys backsides as they climbed the ladders or bent over to position, but now the girls were preparing for an extreme frontal view. Dontrell reached the middle board and wasted zero time grabbing the buoy rope and tying Percy's already-bound wrists to the diving board ladder. As Dontrell stepped aside, Percy was now facing the entire wave of horny, wide-eyed girls as they got to see it all. Percy struggled and bent, trying to raise his legs up to block their view as over 300 cameras pointed at his little dick, but every single one of those cameras had no trouble getting at-least one good shot of his privates as he flailed around.

By this point Arron and Hank had joined the fun, and they started brutally mocking Percy's tiny friend. Arron eventually whispered a new idea to Dontrell, bringing a wicked grin to his normally cold face. Soon both big boys grabbed a leg apiece and suddenly lifted them up and apart, holding them deathly still while spread-eagle. Percy screamed as every girl there got their most detailed pictures of all, without a hint of obstruction or blurring.

Arron next called out to his sister "Hey Emma! Hop over here and get a real HD one to pass around school."

Wasting no time, Emma jumped the barrier and walked up within touching range of the naked boy and his trembling member. While the clique held him steady and airborne, Emma placed her hand on his thigh and put phone 3 inches away from his exposed dick to take a picture. She then took three more from different angles, all while giggling and telling him "Wow boy...you were almost hot before I knew you were so tiny down there"

While she was teasing Percy, she noticed that it started moving a little bit. It was only then that she figured out that her hand resting half of a foot away from it on his thigh was causing the embarrassed boy to get a little aroused. At this moment, Emma decided to try and see if she could humiliate the young lad even more than he already had been...by trying to make him pop wood in front of every female there!

Emma found herself enthralled by the subtle movements of Percy's dick reacting to her hand resting so close to it on his thigh. It was slowly starting to lift upwards, and she wanted to see what all she could make it do. Emma moved her hand in closer, placing her pointer finger where the edge of Percy's recently-removed pubic hair formerly was located. She didn't say a word, just stood there watching Percy's dick and giving him naughty glances.

Arron gave his sister a weird look and asked "Um, what are you doing? You done taking pictures?"

Emma snickered "Oh no, I'm going to get some more here in a second...once he gets hard"

Arron and Dontrell's eyes went white, with both boys shouting "Whoa!!" and dropping Percy's legs.

Arron yelled out "Gross, Emma!"

Percy, however, was blushing brightly just thinking about what this girl had just said. Standing helplessly in front of all of these girls, Percy tried his best to fight the urges he was feeling inside. Not letting a good idea go to waste, however, Emma walked to Percy's side (so as not to block anyone's view) and started rubbing his chest with her free hand. Her other hand was recording a video, detailing every single twitch, lift, and moment of the quickly-growing penis in front of her. The horde of other girls noticed what was happening and started squealing with the fanaticism normally reserved for boy bands.

As Percy grew larger and larger, many girls began to seriously take notice as it continued to get bigger and bigger. They all wondered just how large it was going to go before it stopped! Percy felt embarrassment greater than everything he had felt thus far, literally losing control of his own dick while it stuck straight out in front of every girl in a 50 mile radius. Emma was no longer mocking the boy, watching in stunned silence
as Percy's hard dick grew to a monstrous 9 inches. The members of the clique also watched on in silence, horrified by their secret knowledge that they had nothing on him. The wave of girls began taking more pictures, this time out of arousal and legitimate interest as opposed to mockery. The girls started wolf whistling and cheering out very inappropriate come-ons towards the innocent, virginly boy, which actually made him more weakly embarrassed than he had been when he was being mocked.

Arron, annoyed beyond reason at this point, screamed at his sister "Goddamnit Emma, can you STOP?? What the hell is wrong with you?"

Emma snapped back "Boy, you WISH you were that big"

Arron's face went red, followed by unconvincingly yelling out "I'm bigger than that, you liar!"

Emma laughed "Son, you're blind. All three of you can't see squat if you think you've got him beat."

The girls in the audience laughed and laughed, mocking all three clique members based on their clear and obvious envy of Percy's massive equipment. Percy stood there in shame while the horde of girls admired his naked penis is all of its full, erect goodness. Emma snapped many HD pictures at close range, promising to share them with the whole school. The three members of the clique were livid, wondering how this plan had backfired so completely.

Before they could think of any way to save face, Hank noticed the swim staff returning from the parking lot. "Shit!" he yelled, "Old people are coming back."

In the span of half of a second, Arron untied Percy's hands. Finally free, Percy didn't need any additional prodding to escape, even as Hank told him "Run, idiot, or the staff will catch you and wonder why you're naked."

Percy may have been known for his swim speed, but his land speed may have been even faster today as he hauled his naked ass back into the dressing room mere seconds before the staff members returned. They never did find out about all of the excitement that they missed.

Percy sat in the dressing room processing everything that had just happened to him, when finally the call to begin rang through. A re-dressed Percy Katz emerged from the dressing room with the other swimmers, and was met with resounding applause from the hundreds of girls in attendance. As Percy prepared to actually race, he mentally imagined the three clique members and their vicious mockery earlier. He decided to use that rage as fuel to grant them all one final humiliation before this was all said and done. The freestyle race began, and Percy flew with Olympic speed. He easily found victory, beating the second place finisher by over a second.

When Percy emerged from the pool victorious, he walked over to the three fuming mad clique members. He then loudly and cockily told them "Well, looks like I was proven to be the best MAN twice today. I'd rather be a Pussy Cat than the Three Blind Mice. See you at school, losers."

The girls in earshot screamed in breathless laughter from this. Percy then walked off in triumph, leaving Arron, Hank, and Dontrell standing there poolside in stunned silence. When the girls at school began referring to them as the Three Blind Mice, they knew right then and there that their hopes of running the place had been crushed forever.
swguy123

Re: The Katz Out of the Bag

Post by swguy123 »

I remember this, great story, nice that you found it!