Nathan the Unlikely Nudist

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Themarble

Nathan the Unlikely Nudist

Post by Themarble »

I have been quite lucky as of recently. My grades have been top notch. I spent so much time studying that I rarely spent much time outside but that was all about to change with this better news. The Green family, family friends with us and dear neighbours, had won a resort trip through an art event that they had all contributed to. They had won five tickets and due to there only being four of them they last night knocked on my door quite giddily and offered to have me be their fifth person to join them. When they heard they won 5 tickets, the four of them Chelsea (Mother), Belle (12), Penny (10) and Lola (8) they all unanimously decided to invite me to join them on the two week trip. Again, extremely lucky for me. My Mother kept asking the family if they were sure that they wanted to take me and they confirmed that due to them being a family of four and due to them being extremely close with us that it would be great if I could come spend time with them. That was a week ago and tomorrow was the day we were setting off and I could not wait for it. Everything was paid from transport to even the food that we could get over there. Nothing was out of reach and I was sure to make the most of it. How did they even apply for something like this? Anyway I did have a concern but I would try to face it when it came to it

It was a big secret and that isn't meant to be taken lightly. It's something very embarrassing and has led to years of me worrying about it. It's about my penis. I am well endowed. Very well endowed. Last time I measured it was 11 inches on the dot (6 inches flaccid). You would think it would be something to show off but it really isn't and I have spent years upon years of hiding it. I never wear tight clothes that would show outlines. Everything was baggy. In the changing rooms at school I would always arrive early, rushing to get there and get changed and when class was over I would change last after everyone had left. I would get made fun of a lot for that but it was better than the alternative. My secret getting out there. The only thing I ever got told off for at school was my tardiness getting to class after PE but with my grades I have missed any proper form of punishment other than a few light talks after class.

Another issue that arises from this has always been erections. If I get one I struggle to hide it so baggy clothes save me there too. It's extremely embarrassing and whenever it happens I either have to hope I am out of sight or I make myself get out of sight. With this trip coming along there won't be many baggy clothes due to the heat however I will be bringing all my baggy swimming shorts with me for good measure and if that doesn't work I will hop into the sea and stay there until it goes down.

All these problems were better left worrying about them when I got to them and so I drifted calmly to sleep. I was going to have a wank but I decided against it due to the early leave tomorrow and the fact that I will likely have time to do so in my own room in the hotel right?

I woke up right on time with the alarm clock. Actually perhaps beating it as I was that excited. I had morning wood but there wasn't much time. I slipped in my pants and hoodie. It was hot over there but definitely not as hot over here so I would get changed appropriately over there for sure. England was warm but not as hot as Los Angeles or in particular the place we were going, Catalina Island. I grabbed my suitcase too as that was packed yesterday and I said a quick farewell to my Mum as I stepped out of the door. It was surprisingly bright for 6:30 in the morning as I waited briefly for the Green family who one by one left their house making sure it was locked before coming over to me, all with big smiles on their faces.

They all individually came to hug me and before any meaningful conversation started the taxi was here to pick us up. The ride consisted of Chelsea explaining the arrangements to us again but in further detail. We would fly from London to our destination in the States. It would be long but our time there doesn't actually start till our first morning there so when we arrive and sleep our two week holiday would start that morning. Honestly that was excellent as it would mean we get to have even more time to enjoy the full experience. It all felt surreal.

The taxi drive was relatively short but was chocked up with conversation about what we were going to be doing over there and all the sights we could possibly see. The three girls were especially excited to go swimming to see the sea as they had been before but that had been when they were much younger and said that they want to see it again now so they could experience it again as if it were their first time. We got to the airport with ease and made our way through giving in all our credentials and even making our way through my biggest fear of the whole airport. The body search. I walked through the machine and they saw something which was concerning so a woman started the body search. She started from bottom to top and when her hand grazed my dick on my hip and she looked up at me as I blushed she gave a slight smile and sent me on my way. She knew and that embarrassed me so badly that I briskly just wanted to get on the plane as quickly as I could.

We debated eating something before the flight but with us all getting business class seats with the entire package we decided to just save it for the flight. Lola was a bit peckish so we got her a packet of Haribo's which seemed to get the job done and she was happily gobbling them up one by one. She even offered me a couple which I declined as I didn't want to spoil my appetite. We were walking to the gate and Lola was holding my hand while smiling up at me anytime I looked down and we quickly got onto the flight.

The plan we had made was that none of us were going to be sleeping on the flight just so that we could combat the jetlag. It wasn't fool proof but I know that we would all be tired when we got there so it was also the best idea we had. The flight was boring but I used the Nintendo switch I had brought with me to skip some time by playing a couple of games. I even played with Belle who was sitting right next to me and we had a blast. Laughing so much that Chelsea gave her the look but overall it was an easy ride.

When we arrived there was bad news. My luggage was gone. We didn't know if it had been lost on the trip. Whether someone had mistakenly taken it but it was gone. The only stuff I had with me was my Nintendo (great that would've cost a whole lot to replace) and the clothes on my back. That was not even suitable to be worn in the heat that I was already experiencing and it was just night. In the morning it was going to be a whole lot worse. Chelsea was arguing for me but it was no use. They told us to leave our contact information and that they would call us the second they hear any news. Well this was starting great.

It was night time over here so we got into a taxi and I had Lola on my lap as she was nearly asleep, barely able to keep her eyes open.

The hotel was enormous and though it was night the streets seemed filled with people. It was truly a sight to see and I knew that when we woke up tomorrow it was going to be amazing. We went to the front desk where a young woman gave us our keys and had a guy take the Green's luggage up to the rooms.

When we got to the room it was big and expansive. Truly amazing. Even though it was quite dark outside, the sea was viewable from here and it looked amazing. We were all sharing a room and so sleeping arrangements needed to be made. Chelsea Got her own room and the girls got to have the room with the two beds while I opted to be the one to take the couch. It was a fold out couch so I wasn't going to be lacking in comfort. Only problem I noticed was that there seemed to be a lack of doors anywhere except the bathroom which had this hazed glass design which still meant the figures of people inside were viable. What was worse was that it was viewable from the small kitchen and dining area. Great. Looks like I wouldn't be jerking off this trip then.

Chelsea came up to me to have a word. She said,
" Hey Nathan before you go to sleep. I wanted to say that I know losing your luggage sucks. You don't have many clothes with you at the moment. I promise to buy you some the second I get confirmation that my card works here. Until then I think you are going to have to make do. It should only be tomorrow so I guess you can just walk around in your boxers? What colour are they? Take your jeans off and show me. "

I was embarrassed but I knew sooner or later they were going to see. Luckily I chose black boxers so it would be hard to make out and outlines and I would stand with my back to her just for good measure.

"Yeah those could definitely pass for a swimsuit. You don't have to go swimming either and just sunbathe on the first day. Anyway I am knackered so I'm off to bed. I have somewhere to be tomorrow morning to sort out the paperwork for your luggage and then I will be seeing a local friend. I will leave the girls in your care for tomorrow if that is ok?"

With that I got into bed in boxers and my shirt and with the entire time I spent on the plane awake it was no surprise I fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow. It was the best sleep I had ever had but it was interrupted by some prodding and I heard the voice of Belle say.

"Think he is waking up?"

"I think we need to poke him some more!" Lola exclaimed.

"Nah, let's do this!" Penny giggled before removing the covers I had as I instantaneously woke up to cover up. I knew I woke up with wood so I wanted none of them to see it. But I knew Penny had when I saw her face and her eyes widened as she muttered.

"Whoa…"

The other girls looked confused before they said that I needed to get into the shower so that I could take them out. They weren't that nice as they had used the phrase smelly boy but it got the message across and when they had left me to my own devices I bolted to the bathroom shielding my erection and got myself in as the girls were giggling at what they saw me doing. If only they knew. I made sure not to be visible from any angle in the hazed glass and I stepped out of my boxers unleashing my rock hard cock out. It stood proudly just reaching the top of my belly button. When I got really hard it would sometimes stretch past. In my mind I really wanted to relieve the tension but I knew it was pointless as the girls were outside and likely studying my every move. I put the shower on cold and proceeded to wash myself as I saw myself become flaccid and even shrink a bit, barely a bit, due to the cold. I then noticed something else as clumps of hair started to come off. All the hair under my neck was now peeling off leaving me completely smooth everywhere. I could hear the girls giggling outside as I knew it was them. Har har funny prank. I wasn't extremely hairy before but I did take pride in my trimmed pubes and to see them fall off was quite sad. I would have been annoyed but I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of them having pranked me working so I opted to act like everything was OK. I stepped out and dried myself as I stepped into my boxers again. I didn't want to put them on again but I didn't have a choice until tomorrow so it would do.

I stepped out and the girls were eager to get out. It was 10 am and I never ate breakfast anyway so once I slipped my shirt on and grabbed a bag of stuff they wanted me to have. We were on our way. I used the bag to hide my goods and it worked perfectly. I didn't have any flip-flops so I opted to just go barefoot.

"Did you notice anything odd about the soap?" Penny asked giggling.

I replied that I didn't and that it now made me smell amazing. I definitely saw a slight frown on her face. She would never know.

We made our way out of the hotel and then it hit us. That view. There were girls the ages of Belle, Penny and Lola running around so I knew that they would make friends and I saw some girls my age. Who knows, maybe when I get some clothes I will try to make some of my own soon too.

I had to stay on the walkway due to the heat on the sand but the girls ran off and I shouted at them to not run where I couldn't see them as I placed a towel and jumped onto it and layed on it on my stomach to hide my front as much as possible. After a while the girls came back to me and begged me to get in the sea with them and I said I couldn't as I was keeping their stuff safe.

"Common Nathan. Please!" Penny begged.

"At least come for 20 minutes." Belle pleaded.

Lola had even tried to drag me by my foot to no avail. A kind woman to the next of us offered to look after our stuff provided that we didn't stay in the sea longer than an hour as that was when she planned to get lunch. The girls didn't even hesitate and seeing no reason to not I ran as quick to the sea as possible. It was hot out. I was practically sweating sitting there so I also wanted to cool down. I hadn't forgotten about my situation so by speeding I was preventing anyone from getting a proper glance.

The sea was cool and a blessing in disguise as I felt relieved from the cold feeling on my skin. It sure was blazing out here and would only get hotter as the day went on. Perfect. The girls and I waddled further in. Lola not so much due to how small she was but she made an effort and proudly showed that on her face as she stared on at me only a bit deeper than her. I was now swimming as the girls cheered on at the sight of me. I kept speeding up and speeding up. It had been a while and I had gotten tired and made my exit but something wasn't right. Something was missing. What could it… oh no, it couldn't be.

I frantically grabbed myself down there to have the horror be realized. They were gone. My boxers. And there I could see them. Floating. I shouted at the girls to throw them at me. I could hear them giggling but I knew they would return them, right? Belle picked them up and started to throw them. Not before Penny snatched them and threw them past me. Too far for me to catch and too far for me to be able to catch up to. Why??

I frantically called out as to why she would do that. I wasn't even angry yet as I was just scared. I stood watching my boxers quickly drift away. Even if I swam I wouldn't make it.

"You know. There's a law here. A really really silly law." Penny shouted.
"It's a law no one uses but it's legal to be a nudist here."

I stood stunned. Is that true? Did she plan this? When? I couldn't be a nudist. That would mean baring my biggest secret. Out there, for anyone to see.

"Unless you wanna get in big trouble I think you should do that. Haha."

I wanted to prolong it. I didn't have any clothes. What was I to do? Even if I stayed here my clothes wouldn't come back. Crap.

I put my hands over my cock. Even flaccid I could barely contain it and I felt myself plump up a bit. If I came out everyone would see it but at least it wouldn't be erect and at least I would have some cover.

The girls bolted out and waited to see me.

I could hear Lola say.

"Is he really nakie? Will we see his peepee??"

"Just watch!!" Penny sounded giddy.

The water then came to waist level and then I sped up to knee level and I could see the eyes widen on the girls. Even some people around took some notice. I was covering but it was obvious how big my tool really was. I came up to the girls and I asked them what the plan was. Their eyes locked on my hands and the base of my cock. People were seeing my ass too and parts of my balls. This was the worst day ever. That's when I heard a loud whistle and saw a girl my age in a lifeguard suit dashing toward me.
Last edited by Themarble on Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Jeepman89

Re: Nathan the Unlikely Nudist

Post by Jeepman89 »

Fantastic story, Marble. I love the premise for sure. Nathan has a huge dick and he is at a resort where it's legal for him to be a nudist! I love that his luggage has been lost! What awaits him on Catalina Island after he's lost his suit! I can't wait to find out. Great start!
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Thanks for the kind words Jeepman. I will go into more detail with the law in the next chapter. If anyone has any suggestions for places he could go feel free to leave them in here too. He will be nude there too.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I stood there not knowing exactly what to do. The whistle had even brought the surrounding people’s attention towards me and it made me cup myself even more. The lifeguard finally got over and looked me up and down before saying.

“Sir!! What do you think you are doing? Are you just exposing yourself for the sake of it?”

I was still standing, shocked. Was I in trouble? What did I do?

“No no Miss, our friend Nathan here is trying to be a nudist. It is a law here right?” Penny added in.

The lifeguard had a blank face on her as she stared at my hands at my front. It was as if she didn't even know it was a law. I knew it wouldn't be like that. What were the girls playing at? What was Penny trying to do?

“I think you are right actually. I think it's written in the lifeguard lodge in the rulebook. Follow me guys and we can clear this up.” The lifeguard exclaimed, clearly embarrassed that I was freely standing here in view to everyone.
“Just try to cover up better if you can…um. I know it's hard, no no, not hard I mean umm… Basically I mean it's difficult to cover up when you um… are so… ‘gifted’ down there. At least till we check out the rule book.”

I looked down and saw that only really my cock was hidden if at all and my balls were nearly freely hanging. Anyone would have been able to guess the size of my tool and I knew it. I must've been blushing bright red. I tried adjusting myself but I knew that only brought more risk of something else slipping out so I left it and quickly tip-toed over to the lodge all while having some kids staring at me and even seeing a 6 year old girl pointing at me pointing out that she can see something in between my legs. THIS WAS THE WORST DAY EVER!!! The second I saw a towel in the lodge I am taking it and setting things straight. We got in thankfully and they even closed the door.

We stood there as the lifeguard started looking through all the manuals after a full minute she exclaimed.

“Aha, here it is… You just need one of these silicone nude branded armbands and that is it. You can be a fully fledged nudist.”

I was barely listening as I turned away and grabbed a towel around myself. Just as I had done so the lifeguard grabbed my hand and slipped the band on and put her hand in front in a ‘asking for money’ fashion. I looked confused asking if I had to pay for the towel which made all the girls laugh aloud.

“I meant your towel. You are a full fledged nudist now, you don't have to cover up anymore but more like as soon as you take that armband off you aren't a nudist and are naked for your own pleasure soooo you could get in trouble for that. Your call but I will be reading out the rules for you. My name is Tammy by the way.” Tammy proceeded as Penny looked on with glee followed by a perplexed look from Belle and just a sense of happy involvement from Lola. Everything was spinning as I started to piece together what situation I had just gotten myself into.

“So, to paraphrase, basically wearing that armband means that you have to be naked. No covering up whatsoever. As long as you wear that armband you should be more than ok to go anywhere in the buff in this town. No one would have anything to say to you. Erections are frowned upon and if seen with one any of these lovely little ladies can swat it or if it persists they are allowed to spank you right then and there or even anyone else if they want to. Now an orgasm. That is prohibited, if that happens and anyone wants to report it you will be ordered to be tied to a pole in the centre of the plaza in front of everyone who will be allowed to interact with you anyway they want. Trust me if I were in your shoes I would run back to where I came from quickly.” Tammy giggled.
“Some old dumb rules but they are the law surprisingly.”

“Whoa so he is gonna be nakie the entire holiday?” Lola giggled as Tammy nodded at her question which made Lola burst into laughter harder.

“Really?!?! Nathan who is nearly 18 will be naked, in front of us? And everyone? No way, I don't believe it.” Belle added
Penny looked on with the smuggest face I had ever seen as they all looked on. She asked a question

“What is an erection?” Penny chimed in.

Tammy proceeded to tell the girls it was when my penis stood upright and with that everyone's attention turned to me. Tammy’s hand out right in the ‘money’ pose again as she comedically coughed and waited for me to give the towel back. I didn't want to, I didn't want anyone to see me nude. Why, why was this happening? Right in front of these girls. They were so much younger than me. What were they going to even think when they saw it? I didn't let anyone see it.

The girls got closer. As Tammy proceeded to say.

“In a bit of a pickle here, right Nathan? You either give up that towel which isn't even yours or you aren't a nudist and I will get the girls to take it away anyway and I will call security so which is it?”

The girls readied their hands, getting ready to pounce the second they had the opportunity to. I was caught and I had to follow. Nothing I could do.

I begrudgingly flung the towel off right into Tammy's open hand as I saw everyone's eyes widen as my cock flung out and hung down more than halfway to my knees. Everything was on view. My balls were decently hanging low but were only seen from the side as my cock took up most of the space. Back onto my cock it was also decently thick in proportion to the length. My big tip was concealed with the foreskin that covered it. This was in America where it wasn't as common to have it in Europe. I knew it would only bring more stares. I mean I was getting stared at here.

Tammy and the girls just looked utterly shocked. I tried to cover up but Tammy already said there was no point and for me there was another factor. All this attention and all this exhibitionism was even getting to me for some reason. I didn't know how or why but I knew that if I started to touch it in any way I would lose the current battle against a boner that I was currently facing. I peered down and luckily it was mostly flaccid but I noticed Tammy realized that it was filling up.

The girls were spouting nonsense. I could hear things from each and every one of them.

"Oh my god! His willy is out! Look at it! We can see his big willy!" Belle shouted.

"I can see his WILLY!!" Lola exclaimed.

"It's huge!" Penny added.
"Tammy, are all willies this big?"

Tammy looked down and I could see a visible blush.
"I have never seen one bigger. Or even close if that is what you are asking. Tammy bit her lip and muttered.
"And I am sure it can only get bigger too…"

"Alright let's get going guys. I'm hungry, let's get some food somewhere." Penny suggested.

"Yeah I want something to eat too." Lola butted in.

"Alright let's get some lunch!" Belle marched to the door.

I didn't move. I couldn't move. If I go outside they will all see me. I have been hiding for years. Not like this. I looked over at Tammy who shrugged her shoulders and bared a smile on her face. The girls got even side of me and were literally dragging me. My cock was flopping around with every movement making more laughter for the girls. As I heard the door creak I knew what was coming. The sound of the beach ringed in my ears and the heat of the sun struck against my body. I was outside and I didn't see anyone notice until I looked closer and saw a couple of girls look my way. I could see their wide eyes and hands covering up their open mouths. I was on display and I was going to have to cross this whole beach, nude. Naked. Bare-assed.

We made our way as I only ever saw people with wide eyes. People engrossed in conversation were stopping to stare at me. I wanted to shield myself but with Penny and Belle either side of me holding my arms it was pointless. Lola was even staring holes into my crotch as my cock slapped and bounced off my thighs with each step. I was having to concentrate harder and harder to ensure that I don't get even a semi at this point. I knew I had chubbed up down there but it was only a bit and it just meant there was now a bit more of a weighty feeling to my dick.

Coming back to the place where we left our stuff was extremely embarrassing as the woman who offered to keep a check on our stuff was staring and questioning.

"Uh. You're nude? A big strapping lad like yourself nude in public with girls like this? What are you girls saying? He is a nudist. Well I never." As she spoke not once did our eyes meet as she was focused only on the fact I was butt naked.

We arrived past the beach even coming close to an extremely young girl who was constructing a sandcastle and her older sister who stopped when they saw me. The older sister was preoccupied but when the young girl pointed me out she was looking and even screaming.

"OH MY GOD WHAT?!?!"

This resulted in a lot of sniggering from Penny who seemed to be delighted in all this exposure I was getting.

We passed the main street and into a café and restaurant where again I was the star. It was like I was a celebrity as everyone stared. The girls said they needed to go to the toilet and told me what they wanted as well as giving me the card to show that we were all part of the all inclusive resort winners. We had all received these cards on day one but I opted to not take mine with me today as I had no pockets. It's the same reason I left my phone in the room. With all the girls gone I had made my way to the counter. At least with that I could keep my back turned from everyone so I could shield myself that way. I was ordering when I saw the prettiest waitress I ever saw behind the counter. Her smile was amazing and she looked great in her uniform. I even stumbled on my words as I was trying to order. Being nude only covered by the counter was starting to arouse me. I looked down and noticed how far it was really going. It was nearing a semi now. Nearly parallel to the floor and only ever threatening to rise more. I did not know what to do. It must've grown to 9 inches, 2 shy of being fully erect. The waitress must've been confused so she peered past the counter and saw what I was seeing. I blushed and looked at her as I saw her mouth gape open.

"YOU'RE...bare." She composed midway.
"You have a nudist band right? Does that mean the law was real?" She whispered.

"Right, I know how that is going to end up. Go sit down quickly and I will cover your um...problem and let's hope after your lunch it will go away." She offered.

This was the first thing going right today. She shielded my growing erection by walking in front. It wasn't fool proof but it seemed to work as my cock was rearing upward, nearly completing. She noticed and quickly seated me telling me that it was ok but she hoped I wasn't too embarrassed. She also added that she hoped it went away before the girls came back or that was going to be embarrassing.

My cock was touching the underneath of the table even though I was slouching back. I just hoped this circular table provided enough cover. If I leaned back even slightly I knew that my cock could potentially peek out over the table if I leaned back so I was in this awkward hunched over pose. It definitely wasn't comfortable. After a few moments sitting the girls eventually appeared from the bathroom entrance and came back over to me. Faces full of smiles.

Not much was said as they sat down and started to eat their paninis as I also tucked into mine. It wasn't a big lunch by any means but the paninis here were definitely bigger than the ones you could get in cafes in England. I would have enjoyed lunch more if I hadn't had to worry about my erection which still hasn't gone down even 10 minutes later. If it kept up and the girls wanted to leave I would have no chance even attempting to hide it.

The girls were amid conversation while Penny was mindlessly fiddling with the cutlery that was on the table but never used by us. She accidentally knocked the fork onto the floor and went to pick it up. I froze. I didn't know whether there was any point covering up. I wouldn't make it in time anyway.

“But yeah you agree right Penny?” Belle questioned

“Wait… picking up a for…..” She moved her head up slightly, stopping entirely. She must have seen.
“Uuhhhh…”

“What's up Penny?” Lola asked.

“Nathan….I MEAN!! Nathan, can you move your foot into the fork to move it over here?” Penny shrieked.

I did as instructed as Belle and Lola were puzzled and it showed on their faces. Penny quickly got up and looked flustered but quickly dawned a mischievous grin.

“Guys, let's get back to the beach and go for another swim!“ She exclaimed.

The girls immediately got up and were excited and I was left to think of a way out. There wasn't a way out. I had to delay. Think of anything else.

The problem with an erection is that once you think about it too much and force it to go down you have an equal chance to make it stick around longer. I of course had the latter. The waitress that had helped me before made her way around to us and asked us if we were leaving to which Belle responded.

“Yeah we are leaving but Nathan here is being a slow coach.”

“Well maybe you can let him digest for a minute here, those were pretty big sandwiches.” She suggested.

“Yeah but he can do that on the beach. Come on Nathan let's go!” Penny smirked.

The waitress gave me a knowing smile. She had tried her best and she couldn't really help me any more to which she started to clear the stuff as the girls had gotten their strength together to pull the chair back. It wasn't a lot but it was more than enough to send my boner to slap against my abdomen, making a comically large *thwack* sound. It was like my whole world stopped. The waitress nearly dropped the glass she was holding and stared directly at my member. The girls to the side of me were gasping at what they were seeing. Only Penny wasn't surprised as she looked on with glee. She had seen it before but now she was getting a glance at the real deal. No obstructions.

People were also turning around from other tables to see what the commotion was about. All this attention sent a surge through my dick creating a big throb.

This day was only to get worse.
Last edited by Themarble on Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Fantastic chapter, Marble. I love that Nathan has to walk around the resort wearing just his armband and now he has a huge hardon to boot. The girls are only following the law of the Land! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I didn't know how to react. My cock was bolt hard and upright. Only being mostly blocked from other customers by the table but even then it was slightly peeking out from the top. Belle and Lola were shrieking.

"That's what she meant by sticking up!" Lola exclaimed.

"And Nathan is gonna walk with that pointing up? I mean look at the size of his weiner!" Belle responded

Penny looked smug as she asked the other two if they wanted to go to the beach then or not? The answer was obvious to me and even the waitress who was likely blushing as hard as I was.

While the girls were busy talking amongst each other, the waitress made her way over to my ear and whispered.

"I'm sorry but I think I may have had a part in your problem. I doubt you have a phone on you but I promise to give my number to your cousins over there and I will take you for a tour around here the day after tomorrow. I hope the day doesn't get more embarrassing for you."

With that she turned and smiled as the girls were still talking. Upon my first glance at them they all looked back and smiled and Lola said.

"Common slowcoach, it's time to go!"

I tried to plead that I would like to sit for a bit just till my 'willy' went down.

Penny smirked and after a second of thinking came out with the response I think she thought would work.

"But Nathan! It's been like that for minutes now! We wanna go swimming! Just make it go down right now and let's get outta here!"

I tried to explain to the girls that it didn't work like that and it would be gone in the next couple of minutes but they weren't taking it and Penny had started to try and lift me as did the other two. They weren't strong but they were creating a big enough scene that I wanted to get out of there and once they managed to lift me high enough to where I knew a couple other customers could see stuff clearer I knew it was time to leave so I inhaled and prepared myself. I put both hands on the armrests my chair had and pushed myself up exposing myself fully for everyone in the cafe. My cock was still upright at a 45 degree angle and my balls which were nestled between my thighs must have been fully exposed. The girls were trying to keep their laughter to themselves as they had gotten me to expose my nude body and hard dick to everyone in the cafe.

I saw a young girl who looked to be either younger than Lola point directly at me and ask her mother what that thing was and started laughing at what she was seeing and at her mother's reaction. I wanted to hide myself from all these people so I started to turn around, looking back at the beach but that was when I saw how many people there were. It was midday and of course an already packed beach would just get bigger.

Lola, Belle and Penny were laughing at the 'swing' that my 'willy' had made when I turned around. The girls then got together and Belle and Penny had gotten me into the same arm to arm hold from before at either side. Lola stared at my cock which was nearly poking her and looked up at me before turning back to the girls and asking.

"I can slap it now right? This is sticking up right?" Her eyes gleamed.

Belle and Penny only replied with.
"Sure! " Before watching Lola tap my cock repeatedly making it bounce about. She even tapped it far enough to make it slap my stomach which was funny to the girls and even funnier to a couple of other girls on the pavement outside. Lola was giggling and on her final 'swat' the girls were ready to leave.

When we stepped back into the sun my cock wobbled into the view of the outside. Lola had laughed saying.

"It's like a metal pole. It was soo hard you guys."

The girls that had watched the slapping session started to rush over as the girls were essentially dragging my back to the beach. They were still wide eyed as they stared at me and I couldn't even focus on the questions that came out of the mouths of the four new girls.

"Oh My God! He is butt naked!"

"HOW DID YOU GET HIS PEEPEE TO STICK UP?!?!"

"What's that thingy covering the top? I saw my baby cousins thingy and it didn't have that!"

The attention only furthered my erection problem as it only started to make it grow more, only slightly but enough to warrant a reaction from Penny.

"Oh my lord!! It's getting bigger?!?!"

The girls followed our walk back to the beach and watched as my hard cock wobbled from left to right as we walked. I badly wanted to cover but I couldn't. Another one of the girls noticed the arm band and started to explain what it meant. How I was naked by 'choice'.

My cock showed no signs of going down at all and the girls were loving it. Making sure to remind me that it was indeed still sticking up.

We got back onto the beach and I knew this was going to be the worst. People were going about their day but whenever someone glanced at me I felt my heart sink. It was embarrassing enough being nude and hard in front of the girls with my monster but with people I didn't know staring at it just made it worse.

We even passed the young girl making a sandcastle again and her older sister as Penny took me there I think to purposely give them a close up of my boner.

The older girl didn't even know what to do as she saw my huge cock and my nude self being paraded by a bunch of girls, to be fair neither did I. The young girl making her sandcastle stood up to ask her sister something but when she saw her face she turned around while walking and bumped right into my cock. My cock rubbed into her arm, nearly rolling back my foreskin right then and there. One of the things the girls hadn't seen on my cock was my glands and I intended to keep it that way.

"Kate his wee wee is sticking up now!! It looks bigger than my arm!!!" The little one spouted, putting her arm out for a visual comparison. Lola tried to do the same which resulted in a bunch of chuckling.

The older one was staring holes into me.

"I must be dreaming. No way you are standing there naked in front of my 7 year old sister with that thing sticking up! How big even is that thing?!?! A foot long?!?!" Kate exclaimed.
"I am going to guess you aren't from here from the top of your di-... From the top of your 'willy' and your guy's accents. But trust me the states aren't like Europe."

Penny butted in to say.
"Actually, Nathan here is a nudist so he can walk around naked wherever. Look at his armband for proof. His willy isn't supposed to be sticking up though. Common Lola."

Right as she finished speaking Lola stuck her tongue out of the side of her lips and started lightly swatting my cock again making it bounce for my new crowd. The 7 year old, who introduced herself by her nickname Cheri, even took her own swat at my cock making it smack against my stomach before going back to its artillery-like position.

The girls looked like they were about to lose themselves in the laughter and even Kate started to chuckle a bit at that. She did something a bit unexpected and pulled out a bottle of sunscreen before gesturing it toward me.

“You are quite pale and it looks like you are starting to burn a lil. Being nude is one thing but I doubt you wanna be nude and burnt and today is a scorcher. Common take it.” She started to hand it toward me but Penny got up and snatched it quickly while saying.

“Yeah I don't think I saw him put any on today. Us girls can help him put it on him as he cant reach everywhere. Right, guys?”

The response was unanimous, of course it was. I was made to lie on my front of this towel that they had prepared for me. I could feel the heat and rigidness of my cock against my abdomen as I prepared myself for the humiliating ‘massage’ I was about to receive.

Hands were rubbing the cream all over my back. Their small hands were really working it in as they laughed about my muscles. I wasn't overly muscly by any standards but I did keep myself in good shape. I felt their hands move down to my lower back and I knew what was next. I saw Penny raise a hand and then send it down right onto my cheeks and she even grabbed them. Everyone had a good laugh at that.

“Oh my god. We can see his but hole!” One of them exclaimed.

“His balls too!!! Haha!!!” Another responded.

I was truly embarrassed. Unlike them seeing my front where I could gauge where they are and what they were seeing, I could only see one of them due to the position I was in. It was truly a weird sensation to feel hands grabbing, feeling and rubbing your behind. This was until I heard those dreaded words.

“Alrighty, roll over now Nathan!” Belle squealed.

I didn't budge.

“Common Nate, turn over so we can do your front!” Lola added.

Still nothing. I wasn't going to give up my cover. It was the first cover and I wanted to keep it that way. I told them that there was no way I was rolling over again and that I would just stay on my front until we went as I was just going to tan my back. This was the only way I was going to allow my cock anytime to go down.

“If Nate over there isn't listening you girls could just…. flip him over?” Kate suggested while chuckling.

The girls greedily got over it as I called for them to stop. They had their hands on my side and started to heave. I didn't want them to do my front. Why wouldn't they just let me cover up? My cock being visible and hard was so embarrassing.

“I SEE IT! KEEP PUSHING!” One screamed.

I was not being rolled and slowly losing the battle.Back and forth, back and forth.

“IT'S STILL STICKING UP!” I heard Lola shout.

“Mommy! Mommy! That guy isn't wearing shorts!” I heard a little girl exclaim.

On their next push I saw where the voice came from. It was a girl, no older than 6 walking with her mother holding her hand. I didn't want to be flipped over now. She was going to see my monster cock. I tried grabbing at my towel to grip anything to hold me down but it was fruitless and in an instant I felt myself pushed and resting on my back. My cock so hard due to the whole situation that it stood proudly at a 45 degree angle and past the view of my cock I could see them. The young girl and her mother. Their shocked stares and the slow forming smile and laugh that the young girl emitted.

“Mommy his peepee is sticking right up! Look, look!”

The mother only stared on in shock as the young girl ran her way over to us as I laid there completely paralyzed so scared of the reaction I would get. The mother made her way over too trying to get her daughter back but the young girl made it to us to ask her question.

“Hey, hey. Why is that man nakie?”

Penny responded with.
“Oh Nathan over here is a nudist, that means he has to be nakie all the time. We are putting on sunscreen if you wanna watch.”

“Oh don't mind her girls, she is just curious. We should uhh… get out of here and leave you to your business. I didn't know this was a nude friendly area. I am going to have to educate her later. Ahh” The mother awkwardly responded, staring at my cock.

“Aww, we don't mind, do we Nathan? We are putting on sunscreen so his body doesn't burn. You are free to watch.” Belle returned.

I wanted them to leave. To move on but they stood there waiting. Staring at me.

The girls greedily picked up the bottle and squirted a dollop in each of their hands as they got to rubbing. My chest, face and even legs weren't safe from their hands as they moved along my skin. Rubbing the cream in. The only place left was my cock which was still bolt hard after all that. I even saw it twinge a couple times which was not lost on the girls at all. It was up to the last point where Kate told them that.
"You can't leave that place free. That's the most sensitive part. You gotta add extra cream to that part."

Cheri greedily grabbed the bottle and squirted a huge amount on her hands, actually emptying the bottle in the process. Much to the disappointment of the girls as they were going to miss out on their turn. She stared at my cock and balls as all the others did too. She grasped my balls which made me jump and even but I was being held down at that point so I couldn't escape my fate.

She was using the hand that wasn't holding the extreme amount of cream as that was being saved for what I would assume was my cock. My cock which still struck up boldly. It was next.

Cheri grabbed it at the. Base with her empty hand and swung it around.

"Oh wow! It's like a baseball bat." One girl shouted.

"More like a rolling pin!!" Another laughed.

"It's so hard and warm. Haha. It really is like a piece of wood." Cheri giggled.

With that she started. There was way too much cream I knew that when I felt its lukewarm texture on my dick as she slathered it around. It was a copious amount and it was obviously going to take a while. She started to get into a motion moving her hand briskly up and down. Quickly, until something grabbed her attention and I thought I knew what it was.

It was my foreskin. She had seen the movement. She smiled and started to draw it back. I tried to wrestle against their hands. I didn't want them to see it. It was the last thing hidden I had. I tried telling her to stop. And to just put in the suncream normally but she wasn't having it as she kept drawing it slowly dramatically as my engorged purple head came more and more into view. Everyone was shocked. Especially the young girl and her mother as they slowly watched my aroused bell end come into view They all curiously peered as she kept up the slow pace until she got round the edges of my cock head and it all came back down quick. My dickhead, my glands, right in view for them all to see. All in its purple engorged glory.

"Oh My God. There's more to it!?!" Penny screamed.

"OH MY GOD ITS LIKE A MUSHROOM!" One of the grouped girls exclaimed.

It was another secret of mine. When the skin was pulled back when hard it was quite difficult to get back over my cock head and the reason was simple. When erect my cock head was actually quite big. A little bit out of proportion but not massively so. Unnoticeable when the skin covered it. But I knew it wasn't exactly average. Just like the rest of it so I always desperately wanted it hidden. Out of sight, even from myself. I just hoped I would have sometime after to attempt to put it back over.

Cheri continued to slather me before briskly letting go of my cock and its exposed head, letting it slap against the now drench skin of my stomach while exclaiming that I was done.

I looked over at Kate whose eyes were the widest I had seen today followed by the mother. She even asked how I was ok being outside butt naked with that thing flaunted between my legs. I tried to make an answer but the embarrassing throb of my cock and the now excited girls stopped me quickly as they wanted to go swimming right now.

I stood up and looked down at it. To walk through these people. Butt naked. Girls having full exposure to my body. Seeing every detail. Completely hard with my head exposed. I didn't have many choices. The girls started to walk as I quickly wanted to try something whilst their attention was away. Kate was staring on but I had to try now. I grabbed my cock and tried pulling upward. Trying my best to cover myself up again but the slipperiness and the size of my cock head were making it nearly impossible. I tried and tried moving it up and down. Up and down until I realized the horror of my mistake. I saw Kate's reactions to my gesture. Her covering her mouth with her hand. I was nearly there. I could feel some progress. If I let go now.

*Whistle*

"Sir! What are you doing?!?!" A familiar voice bellowed out. As the girls all turned around seeing my hand wrapped around the top of my cock. I raised my hands. Leaving my progress removed and now feeling my heartbeat course through my cock more intensely now. Crap.
Last edited by Themarble on Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Awesome Marble! Fantastic episode. I love where this is going. What is in store for poor Nathan!
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Thanks a lot Jeepman. I do have a lot of possibilities available for me to try. Most of that second half was more me going on the fly, improvising so I hope it turned out well. I think there is a lot in store for Nathan considering this is a two week holiday. A whole lot of possibility.
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I really hope we some more soon maybe some spanking or he gets tied to the pole I hope we get a lot more.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I will try to get another chapter released soon. This is a two week holiday so there is plenty of time to get everything done (:. Spanking will definitely be soon.