Nathan the Unlikely Nudist

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Themarble

Re: Nathan the Unlikely Nudist

Post by Themarble »

I saw Tammy standing there arms on her hips as I remained frozen with my hand on my cock. She seemed somewhat serious and all the girls were laughing. They hadn't seen what I had been doing but the reaction from Kate and Tammy told them all they needed to know.

"Oooo is Nathan gonna get in trouble now cause his big 'willy' is sticking up against the rules?" Penny chuckled.

"It's been like that for a while now, so it's about time right?" Belle added.

The other girls that hadn't even heard of the rules were confused. At this point I had let go of my rock hard member and let it point up to the sky unobstructed again. They knew penises weren't always like this and as such they were curious as to what trouble I would be in. That is before Lola quickly answered it for them.

"We get to spank him, on his butt right here right now!"

The girls squealed with glee as they couldn't believe it. They were really going to be able to spank me, a 17 year old naked guy who was as hard as a rock. I lowered my head in shame and I was only greeted with the sight of my slowly pulsing rod fully unsheathed now.

"I'm sorry to have to embarrass you like this Nathan but you gotta follow the rules. We can't just let you flaunt that huge thing around like that, we especially can't have you pleasuring yourself on the beach. Imagine if you had broken the other rule right then and there too. I'm sure you don't want to face the embarrassment of losing it and the consequences of doing so" Tammy said firmly but not before cracking a small smile.
"That being said, I am going to like the idea of having you spanked. Should we go to the porch of my cabin, girls?"

The girls all ecstatically followed Tammy, laughing about how they were going to see a 17 year old guy get spanked. I tried attempting to cover up as I felt extremely uneasy treading through a packed beach in my current condition but Tammy shot me a look the second I moved my hand and Kate who came to my side was now clearly showing her enjoyment of the situation.

The walk was truly embarrassing. Moving our way to the cabin wasn't long in retrospect but it felt like an eternity. All eyes were on my fully developed hard on. Conversations that were started before we got there stopped the second I came into view and the stares were following me. Worst part was the utter excitement and joy the girls were having with me fully exposed now. I even heard Penny ask.

"We should make his 'willy' look like that more. The top looks so funny, kind of angry. Think it could get more angry? All you did was pull it down right?"

They all agreed with her. Even little Cheri who explained what she did said it was a good idea. I couldn't believe it.

We approached the cabin, it looked more like a rundown shack now that I was focusing on it but it seemed to work for the lifeguards here.

Coming to the ledge in the front porch of the cabin Tammy ordered one of the girls to take a seat which was greedily taken by Belle. She looked up at me as I was now ordered to get closer. My cock a mere couple of inches from her face as her eyes locked onto mine and then back onto my cock. She studied it thoroughly as Lola came by to smack it again, claiming that she could cause it was still sticking up.

“Right Nathan. Get in position.”

I quickly laid upon Belle's left with my cock laid against her bare legs. It felt strange to be so physical with a girl her age who was wearing a swimsuit. It left her legs completely bare which made skin to skin contact unavoidable. I could even hear her laughing.

"Oh em gee, guys. It's so so hot. It feels like a heartbeat. It's like it has a life of its own, haha." She giggled which only brought a couple of nearby girls to come and see what all the commotion was about.

“It's big enough to, maybe it's a snake?!” I heard someone joke. I tried to think about anything to get my boner down but with the skin to skin contact and the constant remarks from the girls I just couldn't. It was impossible. Why wouldn't my dick listen?

The girls started a countdown for what I would expect to be the slaps coming. I actually braved myself. These girls were a lot younger than me but I knew that with slaps even slaps from them could actually sting if they did it properly.

All in unison they began to chant.
"3...2...1...GO!!"

I felt Belle hand thwack on my behind as her hand rested on my ass for a second, even getting a cheeky squeeze onto it.

"She just squeezed his ass!"

"No way!! I wanna do that!!"

The next barrage of slaps from Belle weren't at all hard but definitely left a buzzing sting on my behind much to the enjoyment of our young audience. I hoped it wouldn't leave a mark as that would be shown off to everyone that saw me. I wouldn't be able to cover it up.

"Hey!! Can we slap his butt too?" Lola chirped.

Belle in the midst of her slapping crusade looked up at the crowd of jealous girls before looking at me, feeling the length of my erection still pressed against her legs agreed quickly but in the case that I was to be across her legs throughout it all. The girls lined up waiting for their turns. Penny was the first. When her hand came down she left it there on purpose so she could squeeze and play with my ass for a bit.

Lola was next and her slaps felt more like she was just placing her hands on me. Cheri was roughly the same. A group of 4 girls who must've been around 6 were loitering around making a sandcastle but I could see them paying heavy attention to what was happening over here. More spanks came, even Kate who was about as old as me joined in. Her one actually hurt a whole lot. She wasn't holding back but with her laughter it was apparent she was enjoying this as much as the younger girls.

Tammy ordered me to turn around now to see if they had corrected my behaviour. I knew it hadn't and the embarrassment of turning onto my back while my cock was rock hard on Belle's thighs was truly an unenviable position. When my cock came back into view everything was clear. It stuck out again. All 11 pulsating inches. It was so hard it hovered above my belly button as as I went to sit up I could feel it poking just below my chest.

My glans were of course still engorged and on display and I could see the group of girls building a sand castle dropped their equipment as they say my equipment. The group of girls in front were shocked. They had seen it before but they had thought it would have worked but they were pleasantly surprised it would seem that it was still as rampant as ever.

Tammy spoke up.
"Well that didn't work at all. Stand up Nathan and show them."

I did as asked and showed off my erection sticking up at a 45 degree angle. Due to the sunscreen still not absorbed by my skin it was practically shining in the sunlight. Again it was pointless to cover up an erection as large as the one I had. They were able to ogle me from head to toe. From the aroused flared tip all the way to my balls where hung quite low. Nothing was hidden from the crowd. Tammy gave me a massive thwack on the behind and told me to go swimming so the cold water could make it go down. Right before she let me go however she whispered to me.

"Oh and I forgot another rule, don't lose that armband under any circumstances. If you do you will be branded as a nudist not just here but internationally in a few select countries. Imagine that, flying home butt naked with an erection like that and actually having to be so for two years, until you were 19. I'm sure you'd hate that. But those girls would love it I am sure. You and your huge cock. Their trophy to show off."

I shuddered at her words just imagining it. I'm lucky I don't have to go to school anymore but what about university? What about daily life? Going out. Would there be any more rules?!?

Tammy also didn't have to slap me as hard as she did as I could feel stinging on my butt and the laughter of girls shouting that I had a red mark. All the other girls had to go but they made sure to exchange contact info with the Green girls. They wanted to see us again tomorrow. Each and everyone of them.

Penny and Belle wrapped their arms around me and dragged me to the ocean. My erection leading the way. The girls who had now finished making their sandcastle rushed up to us to ask us what was happening and they couldn't stop looking directly at my boner. The girls swung me around, nearly shoving it into our new girls faces and told them that I needed to get cool so my weiner went down.

My cock pulsed in response as they giggled.

"It's sooo big though! Why would you want it to get smaller? It's so funny looking!" One of them chirped.

"It's soo long, it's as long as my arm I think!" Another looked up.

It was right in front of their faces so they were making sure to get a good long look at it. Penny responded.

“I know, it's a shame right? It's the rules though, next time we see you follow us and we will let you girls touch it when it's all hard like this, ok?”

The girls all giggled and agreed that next

A simultaneous,
“Ok!!!!” poured out from their mouths as they turned to go back to their castle, that wasn't before they waved bye, not to me but to my cock. As if they thought it had a mind of its own.

We got into the sea and swam for quite a while. Whenever I swam close enough to one of the girls my cock did poke them a little and that made them laugh a whole bunch. And even though it was warm in the shallower parts when I swam a bit further out it got cold enough that I felt my cock go down. Finally!

After an hour or two of being in the sea we all decided to head back to the hotel. When I got out of the water I noticed I had gotten shrinkage but going down to 5 inches, or so I assumed, flaccid barely made a difference. The girls were focused heavily on it as I heard one shout.

"That's the smallest it has been all day but it's still massive!! Haha!!"

Penny returned with.
"Nathan's willy is just that big! Maybe it will get bigger as he gets older too!?"

I hoped not but I knew that I wasn't done growing so anything was a possibility.

As we made our way back to the hotel I was getting a lot of stares still but the girls didn't stop me covering up as we sped into the building and past the empty reception. Luckily it was empty as I didn't know how I was going to explain all of this. We approached our room and I remembered Chelsea, their mother! I could hear her inside talking with someone else. Another woman. How was I supposed to nonchalantly walk in bare naked. My huge, albeit, flaccid cock out. I didn't seem to be getting much of a choice here and Penny grinned at me before opening the door and bursting inside shouting.

"We are back!!! And guess what?!?" She giggled. I was taken aback and stood still as the girls walked in and past the counter. I assumed the women were talking.

"Oh great, I was just talking to Sandra here and we were just talking about something involving you a lot… Where is Nathan?" Chelsea asked.

"Oh Mommy he is just embarrassed in his new swimsuit is all, common Nathan." Penny exclaimed.

I heard a chuckle from the women inside, Chelsea spoke up and said.

"Nathan, I'm a Mom. We have seen it all. Don't worry about it and just come in. If you want you can strut your stuff and show it off but I know you aren't the type so you can just go into the next room and watch some TV. We do have something to tell you first."

She waited a bit but I didn't budge.

"You can't stand out there forever Nathan. I'm sure it isn't that bad."

She didn't know the half of it but maybe, just maybe I could wait behind the counter long enough to where they would return to their own conversation and I could slip past into the TV room. I know this was only a short term solution but I would rather be in front of Chelsea than Chelsea with a random woman. It was a dumb idea but I was still insanely embarrassed.

The girls were not helping one bit as they stared and my naked uncovered self and were barely holding in their giggles. I walked in closing the door behind me and luckily the counter was above my waist. I am quite tall so it barely did so but I could take refuge on the fact I was covered down there. The girls however could see it all and I could see Penny making a dick hanging gesture with her arm. Luckily I wasn't erect.

Chelsea was waiting for something and I knew what. She wanted me to walk over to speak but I didn't know what to do. How would she react? I was naked all day with her young daughter. Fully erect with my foreskin drawn back to show off my engorged head. I hoped she would never find out about that part but it did happen. A 17 year old guy was standing here bare. Even in front of a girl as young as 8.

I brought up the courage and took a step forward.

"Ready to show off your suit are you? I'm sure it's not as bad as you think. I'm sure it suits you very well. You are a strapping young guy. I'm sure you brought a lot of attention to yourself today from the ladies… What's that orange band around your arm?"

She couldn't see the nudist text on it so she didn't know. Didn't know how little clothing I had. Just how exposed I was. But she was going to find out soon.

"It must be a low cut." Sandra pointed out as I was breathing in to pass through the corner. I even felt Penny trying to push me. Edging me to expose myself right now. She was excited to see this. Their reaction.
"My, it almost looks like he has nothing on. I can almost see the ba-"

That's when I rounded the corner. My cock flopping left to right. All 6 inches of it hanging low, exposed. The crinkled pink tip covering up my glands hidden underneath. I saw both womens eyes shoot open wide as they stared on and absorbed what they were seeing.

"Uh Nathan that is very uh- revealing…" Chelsea was picking at the words to talk. The shock was apparent to everyone.

Sandra just stared on and didn't speak. She was too shocked.

"Oh Mummy, Nathan has to be a nudie, a nude, a nudist? Yeah, a nudist." Lola exclaimed.

"He lost his boxers so he had no choice. Otherwise he was going to get in trouble, isn't that right, Nathan?" Belle responded which sent me into a flurry of yes nods from my head.

"We even have a brochure that the lifeguard gave to us. It's old but it has a couple rules. Nathan, you should give it to them!" Penny cheekily added.

She pulled a small but packed full of text brochure from the bag the girls brought with them and forwarded it to me. I put it in front of cock, strategically, and walked over to the two women and sheepishly gave Chelsea the leaflet.

My cock again re exposed as Penny could no longer contain her laughter at the whole scene and I could hear her muffled laughter from being her hand as she struggled to maintain a sense of normality.

Chelsea skimmed through the booklet and kept taking glances back up at me. Sandra was staring holes into me.

"Right, well that's unfortunate Nathan, I guess that must've been embarrassing, huh. You with your co- penis, out. Your very very very bi.. Anyway it says that an adult can help you get out of this so we will go and do that tomorrow after I call your mother to explain everything. Ok?" Chelsea was feigning this act and I could tell there was something more to it but I dropped the idea and instantly thought about the idea of being free tomorrow. Get covered. No more walking outside butt naked and hard. I couldn't wait.

"Oh and Sandra here has a daughter. Round about Lola's age. Actually a little bit younger, she is 7." Chelsea explained.
"That means you girls will have a new friend and Nathan will have another to look after. I hope you don't mind. I will be with you guys sometimes though so don't worry about it too much."

She then went on to ask Sandra if she were to be ok with the idea or possibility of me potentially being nude.

"Well I mean. Nathan is a very very good looking young man. Very polite looking too. I don't see an issue with it. Just wow." She muttered before faintly whispering.
"I've just never seen one this big."

I didn't even focus on the words but rather on the idea that I would still be nude the next day. It was impossible, after a phone call to my mother she would sort it all out. No questioning of that.

I was excused and I bolted toward the TV room and sat down, putting a pillow over my cock in case I got erect again. I knew Chelsea was somewhat ok with me being nude but I had no clue if she would react differently to me cock in that state. It was strange though, she was completely shocked but ok with it. Why? I guess I would have to find out.

After a while of being alone the girls bursted in saying it was time to get some dinner. They said normally we would have to go to the buffet downstairs that the hotel provided but that today they were doing a delivery service as it was our first day. Lucky lucky me. I would only have to wait till tomorrow and it would all be over. This experience would come to an end.

I walked over to the dinner table and we all ate the food provided to us. It was top notch stuff but only a taster as the true stuff would be where the buffet was. Tomorrow was going to be an amazing day. I could just feel it.

Sitting and walking to the dinner table nude was a completely odd experience as the girls, Chelsea included, kept glancing at me. It was surreal, like a dream.

That night I considered masturbating to relieve the pressure that today had been put on me. I am never going to say I liked it in any way, it was embarrassing, so many people saw me. Seeing my cock. It erect and with my foreskin pulled back to show off my large and engorged purple head. I had hidden all that away for so many years and for it to be put on display like that… But it definitely brought a reaction out of me for sure. My balls did feel a bit full but with the combination of there being no doors and with how tired I was the second I got into the sofa bed I slept instantaneously. Dreaming about clothes, about how good the next day was going to be. About being covered. Oh boy. How wrong was I?
Last edited by Themarble on Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

A great installment, Marble! I'm so glad this is continuing. You never fail to entertain with your stories. Loved the spanking scene and the reaction of all the beachgoers to Nathan's condition. Looks like it can only get worse for poor Nathan the reluctant nudist.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Thanks, for the kind words. I have a lot of things planned with this story and I will try my best to make them the way I envisioned!
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Hey, currently writing next chapter for this story and some rules like the ones I have mentioned previously in the story. They are in place to really embarrass Nathan, if anyone has any suggestions for other rules please comment in this post and let me know. I have a couple ones myself but I want to see if anyone has any that they would personally like to see. They can be anything that you can think of so be creative and I will try my best to fit it in.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I was awoken to the feeling of being shaken, the sounds of giggles filled my eardrums. I had slept like a rock but I was still tired. I had a rough idea it was the girls trying to wake me up so I grumbled to them to leave me be, that I would wake up in a little bit.

“Nah Nathan, our Mummy wants to speak to you now! She will be calling your mother in a little bit. I think you might get your clothes back.” Penny chirped, definitely not enthusiastic as she was yesterday. Must’ve been the clothes coming back part.
Hearing Penny say all that woke me up instantly and luckily the covers were still on me as I felt something very familiar to me, and every boy in the mornings, lurking under my covers. I was fully erect. Penny, who had her hand on my hip, was dangerously close to it. Lola was just staring at me from the foot of the bed and Belle was just hanging around taking very big tabs on me. If the sheet were thinner they would have all noticed it rampantly tenting it up, maybe they thought it was an arm? Whatever it was I had to think quickly unless I wanted to give them a recap showing of yesterday.

I pulled it down against my stomach with my hand as I shifted my body to sit up. I could feel it poking up, luckily still hidden from the girls eyes as I knew they analyzed my every move. I thought up a plan. I would ask the girls to go ask their Mother if I needed to bring any information about myself, though I had lost my suitcase I still had a phone and ID on me, as well as my passport. I just couldn't carry them with me cause I had nowhere to put them. Once they did that I would stand up and wrap the covers that were placed on the other side of the room as a type of robe, covering my nakedness and my erection as I went to speak to Chelsea.

I did that exact thing, I asked them to make sure and I waited for when they turned around and walked to the other room to zoom to the other side and wrap myself quickly. I got to the blanket and realized my mistake, a massive flaw in my plan. My cock. Due to the awkward size of the blanket I would have only been able to have tied it around my waist but due to the size of the hard on I was working with it would be extremely ‘hard’ to attempt doing so. I stood trying to think, trying any form of wrapping to conceal it. Nothing was working. I heard the footsteps of the girls returning and I foolishly turned around clutching the cover on my erection.

“Oh, you're up now. Yeah it's really important you gotta go talk to her now!” Belle exclaimed. I heard their footsteps getting closer and closer, I shuddered as I anticipated what was next.

“We can see your butt now, haha!” Lola shouted right before she gave me a quick smack on the behind.
“It feels harder than yesterday, is it coz you are standing? Haha!”

“Alright, you gotta come with us Nathan!...What are you holding?” Penny said while coming round to see me and the blanket I was using to shield. She tried grabbing my hand to drag me but even though she was a lot weaker than me due to the unexpectedness she still got me to turn around, showing the girls that I was covering up.

They all expectedly laughed. Belle looked into my eyes to ask.
“Why are you covering up? Stop being silly, our Mum really needs to have a word with you!” She attempted to pull away my covers. I gripped onto them as hard as possible. Penny had joined in much to my dismay.

As I was fighting for my cover I noticed that Lola had gone off on her own, I tried looking around the room as I was wrestling my cover from the girl's hands. That was when I felt a hand grasp it. Holding onto the upright shaft. I saw Penny’s mouth form a grin as she squeezed to make sure.
“Belle you wont believe this!” She sniggered.
“I think the reason Nathan hasn't gone to Mum yet is because his willy is breaking the rules again! I felt it just now and it feels as big as yesterday and remember when we saw it like that? It was huge!”

Belle turned to me and then to her sister's hand and placed it above. Also grabbing a different part of my cock. Their hands were small enough to where I think they could have had both pairs of their hands grabbing my cock and there could have been some extra space still.

“YOUR RIGHT!!! He is being naughty!” Unlike her sister she actually wiggled and rubbed it around which made me jump a little. This was the first time either of them had touched it and they were really enjoying it too.

“You know what we have to do now?!” Penny asked her sister.

“OH YEAH!!!” Belle instantly responded.

The two girls resumed what I could only explain as a full on assault on the covers. They were really going for it, if I wasnt so much older than them they would have snatched it all away. Especially if I didn't have the strength I had from years of playing football. I was barely clinging on. I closed my eyes as I strained against the two girls in keeping the blanket so much so that I was actually starting to build up a little bit of sweat because of how hard I was working. These girls were relentless. It never got easier, not one bit.

I was so focused on the task at hand that I never even heard or saw the two pairs of footsteps walking in and witnessing the scene that was unfolding. I was desperately clutching as I felt the material slowly slipping through my fingers.

“Mummy look, he is over there but he was taking so long for some reason that Penny and Belle tried dragging him and he still wouldn't budge.”

“What is taking you so long Na-” Chelsea responded.

Hearing their voices spooked me as I didn't realize they had even come over here before they spoke up, just hearing the voice of Chelsea made me freeze up which was exactly the perfect reaction that Belle or Penny could have wanted, I realized far too late the mistake I just made. The cover was snatched, quickly. Penny and Belle had even snatched so hard that they fell back downwards and landed on their butts as they looked up at it. My 11 inch boner was once again on display. Sticking up proudly at 45 degrees, pointing right up to the ceiling. My foreskin was still fully covering the top coming up to the pink wrinkled tip which fully covered the head. A small circle on the top when I could see my dick hole and a bit of the purple head. I stood in a state of shock, on full display. Some veins even stuck up proudly, roaming throughout the shaft. Chelsea who was questioning me stopped talking the second my erect cock sprung into view. Her eyes were wide open as she studied my exposed large tool. The girls who had all seen it before began to laugh. Lola even shouted.

“Mummy, Mummy is that why Nathan didn't want to come speak to you?!?!”

“It looks even funnier than yesterday!!!” Penny exclaimed.

Chelsea, still standing shocked, noticed my obvious embarrassment and even though she fumbled a little bit she eventually got out some words which I assumed were supposed to reassure me.

"Oh… That must be what was taking you so long. Didn't want the girls to see? Don't worry about it. I know boys can't help it and with you having been naked all this time I am sure it was bound to happen eventually. It's a morning thing. Just try to keep things under wraps if you can. I know guys your age can be a bit hormonal and spontaneous." She eyed me up and down.
"Well come here, we gotta speak to your Mum and get this whole thing sorted out, you want clothes right? So you can cover up your er- long willy.”

The four pairs of eyes staring at me were really embarrassing especially in my current predicament so without even saying any words I nodded my head in Chelsea’s direction and quickly and briskly made my way to her bedroom. My cock wobbled and bounced left to right like a pendulum as I strode to the bedroom. I tried to keep a straight face but I knew my state of anxiety was showing. The girls didn't even try to hide their reactions as they began to giggle and talk in earshot from me about how funny it looked when I walked. Even Chelsea who tried to stand up for me was clearly straining to not have a little giggle herself and it was not helping. The only one who had a face anything opposite everyone else was Penny who it seemed realized that after this phone call and when I got everything sorted out I would be clothed again. She then displayed a devious smile but if she was planning anything I knew that I would be quick with my conversation with my mother so that I can get this whole situation sorted.

I didn't know where to sit in Chelsea’s room so I just opted to sit on her bed, at least it faced away from the non-existent door. I tried my best to will my erection down. She had seen it before but I was still heavily embarrassed. And what if it didn't go down? Would I be marching through this hotel completely naked and hard? People outside were one thing, I didn't have to see them but in this hotel they would know the room I am staying at, potentially even my name. I shuddered at the idea.

I could hear Chelsea walk in and though my full effort was used, my cock betrayed me. Not looking even a slight bit smaller than what it was at before. The fact I was sitting was forcing my cock against my stomach and as I was slouching it came to the bottom of my lower chest. Truly unmissable even if someone were to pretend.

Chelsea came to sit next to me and I gave a "aw shucks" smile back. I didn't know how to react.

"Seems like being naked has been hard for you. Oh-crap. I didn't mean it like… you know what I...lets just move on."

Giggles could be heard in the background. The girls were anticipating the verdict as I was sure they were trying to figure out how much time left they had. I was going to make sure it wasn't long.

My leg was shaking in anticipation as Chelsea dialed up my Mother’s number on whatsapp and we sat with me covering up as best I could with my hands, Chelsea visibly did not approve but allowed it as we sat listening to the beeps as the phone rang on speaker mode.

My mother did eventually pick up the phone and after a couple of greetings between Chelsea, Mum and me, Chelsea eventually brought up the dilemma and she did so quite briskly,

“You see, Nathan had a bit of a problem with is luggage yesterday and as such he was left with no real clothes other than the ones he had on the plan-”

“But that would mean he would be in jeans? Surely it is too hot for him to go about? I don't want him to get a heat stroke… Oh, I am truly sorry for interrupting!” My mother spurted out.

“It’s totally ok, I know how protective you are with your only son and as such I asked him to just remain in his boxers until my card started to work over here and I could buy him something, they were black so it just looked like swimming shorts.”

“Oh thank goodness, as you know my son is extremely modest, hell I don't think I have seen him shirtless since he was 8. Is he with you now?”

Chelsea glanced over at me, focusing on my naked body.

“Of course, he can hear this very conversation we are having currently.”

“Hey Nathan, how are you?”

I responded with a really dull, I'm fine.

"That doesn't sound very enthusiastic… what's up?"

"Well, you see. Nathan here got into a bit of a predicament. His boxers swept off completely when he went swimming yesterday-" Chelsea said.

"Oh, oh no. That must've been embarrassing. But he was covered up quickly right? My son is so modest he would be desperate to do so. It's a shame he is as closeted as he is." My mother once again interrupted, it was clear she cared but she was overly annoying in her shielding.

"Well, not exactly. You see a lifeguard saw him get out of the water in his birthday suit and because of that he was given an ultimatum…" Chelsea paused.

"What ultimatum?"

"Well… he couldn't exactly be out and about naked, it is public indecency, he could've gotten in trouble with the law...but… the lifeguard gave him an opportunity. There is actually an old nudist law here that allows individuals to go around the state and a few selected countries in the nude and face no backlash. You would think that something like this would be bigger news but you'd be surprised how many people I contacted and said they never heard of it. But shockingly enough I checked and it is law." Chelsea continued as my mother remained on the line in silence, sucking up all this information in.
"See the problem is that now, by the rules stated in this brochure. He needs to get registered sometime this week to complete the process. Of course we want to get your son back into clothes but as he is 17 and not yet an adult he can't unregister himself. I would be able to do so however I do not feel comfortable doing so without telling you. I hope you understand."

“Oh wow, that is a lot to take in.” My mother was clearly lost in thought and had a bunch of questions.
“So right now, he is completely naked? Like the day he was born?”

“That’s right, he couldn't get changed at the moment if he even wanted to. He is completely naked.”

“And what? How are the girls reacting to that? Surely they must be reacting in some type of way?”

My mother was really going in with the questions. I shuddered as I remembered the events of yesterday and even the events that occurred no less than 10 minutes ago. I would still have to face them but at least I felt my erection slowly wilt down. Maybe I would greet the girls again soft. That much I hoped for.

“Oh the girls are fine actually, curious if anything. Neither of them had even seen a penis before so they are definitely staring a bit more. They think it's funny if anything. All jokes and games.”

I could hear giggling from the doorway. Great, they were still listening. Well now I want to hear them giggle after my mother pulls me out of this mess.”

“Well that's great to hear. I'm glad the girls aren't put off by it. You know what I mentioned to you before this trip? I think what happened is a good thing-”

I knew where this was going so I fruitlessly interrupted. I knew the words that were going to come out of her mouth. I won't let this happen. I tried to make the point to my mother that I should be allowed to choose.
“NATHAN!!... Let me talk. I discussed with Chelsea before that you are way too modest. She has noticed it too. Way too modest for your own good. For goodness sake you went to an exotic like climate in jeans?? Why did you ever think that was a good idea? If anything this is your own doing and as such I don't give my permission for you to be removed. It would be great for you to come back less modest. For christ sake, you are so pale.”

It was the worst news imaginable, even the girls behind couldn't believe their luck as they burst out into a fit of giggles. They might as well have said that this was the news that they wanted to hear. I tried to fight it. To explain that it was a matter of just being naked, that there were rules too. Just as I had finished trying to make my point Chelsea added a bit of her own words.

“About the rules, I will send them over to you after this call and I will let Nathan see them after he has been properly registered.”

“Perfect, my boy really needs to get over this modesty issue. I don't even know where it developed from. Hell, I haven't seen him nude since he started washing himself at 9. I can't imagine how he is at school. I always get memos from the teachers complaining about his tardiness after PE. I can only imagine he waits for the other boys to leave before even attempting to get changed. Honestly, what does he think he has that other boys don't, eh?”

“All settled then right?” Chelsea responded,
“This band better hold or one of the rules activates. If he removes the band he will pretty much be sentenced to two years of enforced nudity. This is an old law but it applies to the UK too, however this is the only part of the world that lets you get registered. How odd.”

“Did you say two years? But that would mean he would remain naked until he was 19? He best hold on to that band then. Alrighty, I have to pop to the shops so I think we can end our call here. I appreciate that you came to me with this. I think it's the right type of treatment for Nathan, it's better yet that it's completely legal. I will make sure to read through all the rules carefully… Oh and make sure to send me pictures of the trip. I really want to see the views. Buh-bye.”

Just like that, I saw my life flash before my eyes. My mother had pretty much signed the papers for the next two weeks of my life as a nudist. I couldn’t believe my ears. It was so quick, so brief. I was really about to spend my next two weeks in nothing but my birthday suit, going about with girls way younger than me. It was made worse that they were family friends. I was friendly with them. I knew one thing though. I had a couple more secrets left. A couple embarrassing ones. I was sure to latch on to them as hard as I could.

I looked at Chelsea as she gave me an unknowing shrug but it was clear there was no empathy from her. I could tell she wasn't upset at all with the current predicament. She tapped my shoulder and stood up signaling for me to do the same. I begrudgingly stood up and turned around feeling my now nearly flaccid cock swing around and slap my thigh. I looked down and could already feel and see it coming back to life. Chelsea looked down and smiled. The girls followed suit.

Great, just great.

“Our guest will be here any minute Nathan, maybe hop into the shower?”

At least that sounded good. At least something did.
Last edited by Themarble on Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

More exposure to come in the following chapters. Big things are planned. This may have been a slower chapter. But I hope it all pans out to be worth it.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Love how this is progressing, Marble. Nathan is screwed now that his mother is on board. This can only get more embarrassing and more interesting. Well done!
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Can’t wait to see where this goes
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I soaped myself in the lukewarm water. The realization was truly hitting me. For a minimum of two weeks I would be roaming around butt naked. Roaming around with Belle, Penny, Lola and now even another girl. All while my junk will be on display.

I had another issue, one that wouldn't be solved as quickly. I needed to jerk off. If I did it at least twice a day I could stop myself getting hard but the hotel room wasn't an option with all the doors being non-existent and the showers worse due to the fog glass. It looked cool but you could easily see silhouettes through it and though you wouldn't be able to see any details you would definitely be able to make out movements. That left me having to survive the next two weeks where I already have gone without for a week. I could feel the needs through my loins as I plumped up. Nearly standing parallel to the ground.

I was about to leave but I decided to put the shower on the coldest possible setting and wait till it shrank down. It went back to its shrinkage state and I knew that would be the best I would be able to do at the moment. So after quickly drying myself off I stepped out of the shower, towel still in hand, and was greeted by the girls sitting on the sofa waiting for my exit. They grinned upon seeing my body. Penny's grin was that much more mischievous as I knew or I thought I knew that she was very much enjoying having me be around nude.

Chelsea was getting a couple of drinks out of the mini fridge and she gestured to me to come and get one. I graciously did and when I pasted the girls I felt a couple of taps on my ass. When I turned around the girls were trying their best to hold their laughs in. They weren't even looking at my face but rather they were looking at my cock which was subtly moving after having been swung round to face the girls. I still couldn't believe this was a law. There were even more rules I had yet to be told.

After preparations for the day had been made Chelsea spoke up to tell us what was in store for the day.

"Right well Nathan, the woman from yesterday wants to spend some time with me to catch up. That will leave you in charge of her daughter for today, as well as my girls too. Tomorrow I promise we are going to go out together. Maybe hiking? What do you say girls?"

The girls were obviously enthusiastic but I just looked down. Even now I was trying my best to not plump up noticeably. But the shrinkage had gone and I was back to my normal size and I was trying my best to keep it that way. Even now it was lifting slightly off of my balls. If I wasn't in control I knew I would fully erect in a matter of a minute. Chelsea put her hand on my shoulder in a comforting manner.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I know you don't exactly want to be nude at the moment but your mother is right in some places. You are way too modest for your own good. That's what I was talking about with the woman yesterday too. You are so pale all over. It really makes you stand out more. It makes the pink tip and your veins pop out more. Hopefully you can get some tan going these two weeks so that you don't stand out as much. Oh and really don't worry about your size or when it gets bigger. It's natural. So don't get hung up on that. There are some rules about it, but we will cross that road when we get there."

I know she was trying her best to alleviate the situation but it really didn't help all too much. I appreciated it but I know for a fact she wouldn't be calm in my situation. I knew I just had to deal with it. I just had to-

*ding-dong*

I didn't even realise that there was a bell for our room.

"That must be them mummy!" Belle exclaimed.

"Can you open the door Nathan?" Penny asked, truly teasing the idea of my nudity.

They all looked at me. Urging me to go. I knew that I had better get it over and done with. I walked as my cock swung side to side. There was likely to be a new pair of eyes on me. One that has never seen me before. She probably hasn't seen a dick before, my huge one would be the first one she sees. Something about that made me plump up ever so slightly I hoped it wasn't as noticeable.

My hand grasped the door, I could hear chattering past the door. I knew I had to brace myself. I had to be brave but that wasn't the only feeling. Why couldn't I shake the feeling of an upcoming erection? I knew it inflated more. Now it was pointing down. Like a metal detector. It was obvious now and it was only going to get more obvious. I decided to 'rip the bandaid off' and I pulled the door open quickly.

I wasn't brave enough to fully step into view so I was hiding behind the door, only my head peeking through. Through the doorway I saw the woman from yesterday and from what I assumed was her daughter. They were holding a tray of store cupcakes which actually looked really good, not good enough for me to follow up to what Sandra was saying.

“Heya Nathan, how are you?” She asked while gesturing to peer from the door.
"This is my daughter, the one I mentioned yesterday! Her name is Kelly. I've told her to be good and to listen so don't worry. My little munchkin won't be much of a hassle. Isn't that right?"

Kelly looked into my eyes and showed off her pearly white. A really big and innocent smile.

"Hey, mister. These are for you!" She giggled while holding out the tray.

I froze. She didn't know. She was genuinely clueless. No idea I was completely naked. No idea I was developing a hard on right behind this door. I would do anything for that to slow down. I knew I was nearing a semi. I could feel it. It was pulsing to go past that too.

"Sweetie, you can just call him Nathan. Isn't that right?" Sandra said while looking to me for approval. I nodded my head hastily in succession. I agreed, she was really sweet so I wanted her to feel comfortable.

"Okay!! Nathan, yeah Nathan we got you and your friends some cupcakes! These are all for you!" She smiled, gesturing to me to take them.

I balled up my fist behind the door. I knew I was going to have to eventually and Sandra's face told me that. Oh well. I was just going to get laughed at again. That's the worst right?

I inhaled dramatically as I pushed the door to the side, stepping out so that I was now in full view. My cock was nearly borderline semi erect. It virtually stood parallel. All 9 inches of veined shaft topped with my pink foreskin. All currently pointed at Kelly.

*Crash*

The cupcake tray landed perfectly on the floor. Dropped from Kelly's hands as she shrieked. She got behind her mother, not once blinking or removing an eye from me as she stood behind in some kind of fear. Her mouth was wide open but her shriek virtually summoned the other girls as I could hear their footsteps behind. Sandra's eyes bulged out when she saw my tool this time. Last time she only ever saw it flaccid but now she was seeing it halfway to completion. I could tell she was shocked too.

With the reaction however I felt my cock on the retreat. Returning from its reactive state. I didn't expect this reaction. I was genuinely disheartened. I didn't mean for it to happen.

Belle spoke up from behind and asked.
"What happened?!?" And the other girls voiced the same concern.

I looked into Kelly's eyes with a bit of remorse when I saw her face return to the smile she displayed before. Followed quickly by a laugh.

"Is he, Nakie?!?" She burst aloud.

The girls behind me burst into the same laughter as even Sandra struggled to contain her reaction.

"Yeah, he is a nudist. He has to be 'Nakie' everywhere he goes!" Penny responded.

Kelly's face lit up in shock. It was as if that was unbelievable, as if she thought we were lying.

"I don't believe you!!" She giggled, eyeing me up again.

"Well, you will see later on, we aren't lying!" Belle retorted.

"We aren't!" Lola continued the sentiment.

Sandra looked in silence and then peered to the floor as if signaling me to follow her eyes. Crap, the cupcakes were still there. Without a second thought I bent over in front of them to pick it up, right as I realized.

"Mommy, mommy. His butt hole!!" Kelly pointed out much to the joy of everyone else. I embarrassingly quickly bolted to the kitchen counter in the next room over. Definitely blushing after what had happened. I left the girls to invite our new guests in. I peered down for a second and saw my cock slowly on the rise again. No where near like before but concerning to say the least. Seriously, I never got hard as often when I was wearing clothes. I'd have never even thought of removing my shirt before, that's how much I don't want anyone to see my body. But here I was, butt naked, having to will myself to not completely erect. I was even barely managing that.

I made awkward eye contact with Chelsea as she made a confused gesture before she was gonna ask why I was back as she peered down to see my fattening cock. I had truly lost control and it was growing. Not exactly parallel to the ground but it was getting close. The girls were coming back so I sped to behind the counter so I could hide when I inevitably got fully hard.

Sandra and the girls all walked in as I forced a smile. I was really trying to will my cock down and was having limited success. It stuck out semi but I guess that was better than full size. Chelsea and Sandra didn't even sit down before they both said their goodbyes. Chelsea did forget her keys so before I was left with the girls on my own, she and Sandra waltzed right back in right to the counter as I looked on. Both women were tall enough to easily see over the counter. They both went wide eyed before looking back at each other and actually leaving this time.

The girls had made themselves comfortable on the various cushioned chairs in the big room, discussing what they would like to do today. A couple ideas were shouted out. I definitely made out a couple.

"GYM?!"

"How about a spa?!"

"A park… Ooo, ooo! A waterpark?!"

"Hmm, all great Ideas." Penny pondered.
"But how about we save those for another day and look around the town so we know our way around? We could even look at what we could buy?"

The girls seemed settled on the idea and now they all bared their pearly whites at me, standing nude behind the counter, as if saying that they were ready to go out now. I asked if they wanted to hang around here before we went out to which they actually didn't seem to mind before Penny got her word in.

"Yeah but then we might not have any time to go out!!!" She pouted.
"Just cause you don't want to go outside butt naked with your big willy doesn't mean you can ask us to stay in!"

The girls all agreed and even started to laugh.
Kelly had another shocked expression.

"Wait, he has to go out Nakie? I thought he just forgot to put clothes on!?!"

"Your mum didn't tell you?" Penny gleamed.

Kelly nodded a very affirmative no.

"Well he has to be naked for 2 weeks cause he is a nudist. He is very embarrassed but he has to go outside...Oh also sometimes his willy gets really big and stands completely up, at the sky, we don't know why but I think Nathan gets embarrassed cause of it. Probably cause it's really big!" Penny burst into laughter and the girls followed in on it.

Kelly was obviously taking it all in. She couldn't believe it. Penny quickly picked up on that.

"You don't believe it do you?... Alright let's get going guys so we can show Kelly we aren't lying!" She giggled.

Penny and Belle made their way over to me. Still hidden behind the counter I didn't move. I knew what was going to happen but I didn't fight it. Penny and Belle stared down at my 9 inch veined up semi and smiled when it came into view. They both grabbed each one of my hands and pulled me. I didn't move on the first tug. I didn't exactly want to. I was still fighting my own battle.

Penny clearly wasn't having any shenanigans and out right took a hold of my erecting cock and dragged me out by it. Belle let go of my hand as she watched in excitement at what her sister was doing. This was the first time one of the sisters outright grabbed my cock for no real reason. It was like a leash and eventually I was on display for Lola and Kelly again.

Penny hadn't let go of my cock as Lola screamed.
"Penny is touching it!! She is touching Nathan's huge willy!".

Belle even had to add in.
"I think it's getting bigger you guys! Like this morning!"

And she was right. The young girl's small tender hands wrapped around my cock sealed the deal for me. It meant I lost the battle and my cock was rearing up into a full erection. It did so not even three feet from Kelly's face as she got a front row seat to it. In all its veined glory. Even the tip was on display a little, my foreskin had slid back ever so slightly allowing for my dick hole and part of the purple hidden head to be seen. I was truly lucky Penny didn't slide her hand down along my shaft and expose the entire purpled engorged head right then and there.

"I think...I think when Nathan gets touched down there it makes it bigger!!" Penny jumped up letting my cock go as she clapped a little. My cock sprung up and smacked my stomach due to how quickly she had let it go. I could see Kelly and Lola laughing profusely at that.

Penny had a smile smeared across her face as she realized there was one thing left to do as she once again grabbed my cock and asked the girls to follow her as I was dragged, cock hard and all, to the front door. Penny opened the door and literally pushed me outside.

"I can't believe he is outside the room with his wee wee out like that!!!" Kelly sniggered.

"Maybe we should get him to knock on some of the doors?!?" Lola exclaimed.

I really hoped that that wouldn't be what they were planning next. I'd rather go outside than do that.

I could tell the girls were taking a lot of delight from the ideas of what they could get me to do. Luckily Penny said that we could do that later.
It wasn't reassuring news but oh well. My cock started to go down again as the girls had forgotten their bags indoors as they didn't realize we were leaving which was good for me as I really didn't want to roam the streets naked, let alone erect like part of yesterday. I knew it wouldn't stay that way but I'd like to at least not be seen with a full boner in the hotel.

When the girls came out again they were visibly disappointed I had remained erect but they left it as we now made our way outside. We had to pass the desk which definitely had people at this time. I checked down again to see if I was in fact fully flaccid which luckily I was before we moved through it. There was a young girl around my age tending it who stared in shock as I followed the young girls not even covering up. She saw my cock from the side as well. I knew that she would ask questions on my return as I already saw her opening her mouth to shout something as she couldn't believe what she saw.

We stepped outside as the heat and sun once again washed over me. We only spent a bit of time outside yesterday and I was very much pale. I rarely ever tanned anyway so my milky white complexion really made me stand out amongst the crowd. I mean I was naked too, but that was like the cherry on top for my embarrassment. Maybe my Mum was right in that regard. My cock and balls were once again in public view and people were turning heads as we marched onto the shops.

Left, right. *Smack*, *Slap*. My cock swung, hitting my legs as we moved along. You'd think that it would be uncomfortable but sadly that wasn't the case. The movement along with the slapping was starting to have an effect on me and it wasn't helped at all by the constant stares shot my way by the other residents. I got a lot of stares and saw a lot of mothers attempting to cover the eyes of their young girls from the sight of me. I was required to be nude so there was no stopping it. As Penny and Belle on either side of me stared as my dick started to plump up and had lifted up off of my balls, like a metal detector it looked as though it swung with purpose. There was no hiding the arousal that was being built up.

I spotted the beginning of the shopping district of the area and boy oh boy was it massive. Stand spread as far as I could see and the whole time the place was absolutely jam packed filled to the brim. Truly bustling.

I was nervous to move forward. So many sets of eyes peering at me. Two young girls were running, one grabbing the other's arm as she wanted to show the other something. They weren't even looking where they were going as they bumped directly into me, my cock smooshing against one of their arms. They went to apologize but not right before actually taking a glance at who exactly they had just bumped into. I was probably about as wide eyed as they were. Kelly couldn't hold in her reactionary laughter as she knew that it was likely how she looked upon her first time seeing me.

The girls currently standing in front of me must have been no older than 14 for the brunette and 10 for the younger blonde. Both were currently staring holes into my very slowly inflating cock.

"WHAT IN THE HELL?!?!" The older one bellowed and during her shock the younger one started to laugh a lot. My cock was now sticking out a bit more, right in front of them.

"His willy is gonna go up again? Haha!" Lola laughed aloud.

"It sure does look like it!" Penny responded.

"I wish it kind of stuck out like that and got bigger like that so it would stick out a lot more, haha!" Belle added.

Kelly just added in by laughing hard, keeping her eyes on my member. I wanted to hide as all of this added loud attention was getting a lot more eyes on me and I definitely heard a gasp or two. I begged the girls that we just go shopping and if they could pick out a shop. I knew for a fact that I would use any shop to hide for a bit to cool down. With the amount of stands and stands with things on display on their own sections I could definitely find some place out of sight.

"Oh common Nathan, stop being a spoilsport. We are going to go around for a walk!" Penny smirked.

"Yeah, stop being a cowardly custard!" Lola huffed.

I looked for anything that may have caught their eye and I found it. I pointed at a pretty empty sunglasses stand and that seemed to work as the girls all enthusiastically followed.

No one appeared to be running the stand so with all the girls with me, yes I had to count them. I charged into the stands and stood facing the display. With my back turned to the crowd there was no chance I was going to be exposed at all. It truly was a breath of fresh air.

I looked down at the very obvious semi that had built in my walk just then was pointing at the rack. Luckily I was turned around.

Penny and the girls thought it was hilarious and a few determined why I was acting so strange.

"Silly Willy, what are you doing Nathan?" Penny giggled.

I turned around and to my horror a girl who appeared to be younger was approaching, I think she was six and was pointing at what I could only hope was my ass. She must've been curious as to where my costume was and worse yet, what was at the front.

A couple of the girls giggled as they noticed it but what really set off a chorus was when she shouted.

"What a butt!!" While she was still approaching.

I looked down at my still partially aroused and engorged cock. I needed to hide this, it's only going to rise and when it does, there's no hiding it.

I took my only choice and shoved it into a gap created by the thin stalls as Penny and Belle laughed at what they were witnessing.

Lola even added.
"I guess Nathan is a magician, haha! He made his willy disappear."

The fourteen year old who accompanied us had to add in.
"Oh I wonder where it went, haha!"

I didn't even know if you could see out the other side. I had really not seen a flaw in my plan until I thought about that. That's when I noticed the stand was actually quite thin. I couldn't exactly pull out now, I'd be virtually flashing myself at the little girl. If I were flaccid this wouldn't be an issue. I've got to find a way to keep me calm. If only I were given just some time to get some relief.

"Whatcha doing mister?" The young girl had finally arrived.

"Oh, Nathan over here lost his clothes so he has to be all nudie with his weiner out." Kelly laughed.
"Even in front of us girls, it's soo funny!"

"It's better 'cause his willy is soo big!" Belle of course had to add.

The 6 year old' s eyes shot up,
"You get to see that too? I've only ever seen my little brothers!"

"Oh yeah, of course. It's really big, the biggest willy ever!" Penny said with a smirk on her face.

"I wanna see it!!!" She screamed.

"Aw, I don't think Nathan wants to show you!" Penny crossed her arms while the little girl looked at me pouting.
"How about we ask Mr Willy himself?" She once again uttered with that trademark evil grin.

I looked at her pleasingly but she wasn't biting. My cock was rearing and was slowly going up, up and up.

I could no longer see them except the top of their heads as they zoomed past the stand to get to its over side. There's no way to miss it was there? I even peeked through the gap so I could no longer just imagine what was going on.

"OMG, WEINER!! WEINER!! HUGE, HUGE WEINER!!" The little girl screamed pointing at it.

"It's huge right?" Penny grinned.

The other girls were now rounding up, and staring in shock as well, that was until Penny had to spice things up.

She took a hold of my member, my nearly full hard on and started to wiggle it about. The 6 year old watched in shock.

"You're touching it?!?!" The girl gasped as I saw Kelly standing right beside her with a shocked expression

"Of course! Don't you wanna see it get bigger?" Penny stared at me through the crack.

"It gets soo much bigger! Lola added

The wiggling continued even past where I had fully hardened. Penny pulled it down and then let it spring up for added effect. I was about to pull away but she caught on grabbing my full 11 inch engorged rod once again.

The girl was clearly shocked by how big it truly got. Penny had a devious idea though. She grabbed the young girl's hand and put it on the fully covered pink crinkled tip of my head, quite frankly on my foreskin and the girl's reaction was of pure astonishment.

"OMG!! IT'S SOOOO HARD AND SOFT!!! IT'S A BIG WEINER, A BIG HOT WEINER IN MY HAND!!!" The girls in the back laughed.

This 6 year old was holding my hard on, my full hard on and I pulsed once or twice in her hand. She couldn't even wrap her fingers fully around it. That's how small her hands were.

I didn't know how to react but I wasn't given my time before Penny put her hand around the girls and said.

"Are you ready for the big reveal?" Penny smirked looking at the crowd. I knew what she was doing, she was going to reveal the purple engorged embarrassment hidden beneath and she was going slowly on purpose, building up suspense, building up the feeling. I couldn't pull away. With my now erect cock in their hands pulling away could actually hurt, I'd have to sit tight and let it happen. I even tried to beg, beg her to stop.

"You are not a nudist if you cover up remember?" She smirked.

I could only feel the tension give way as my foreskin slowly rolled down my head, more and more of it being revealed. The girls shock gasped is all I needed to confirm it. A lot of resistance was felt, it was like my head had gotten bigger slightly? But how? Can't be. She pulled it down and it was slower, no pain but it was definitely slow. But eventually I felt as their hands rolled down quick and I could feel the air roll past my now exposed glands.

"OMG!!" The little girl exclaimed.

I could even see Kelly in the back, wide eyed as she saw what was up. I, the second my cock was let go pulled away only to confirm something.

The head of my cock did appear more swollen and more purple, more than usual. I poked and prodded it ever so slightly and it was even more sensitive than normal. Even the breeze pushing past it made me shudder, it just felt so good. What on earth is going on? It even looked a tad, only a tad, longer and thicker. It pointed up menacingly. And there I stood, the hardest erection of my life, in public, with the head now fully exposed.

The girls came back around laughing, standing on two sides leaving a gap in the middle. I turned toward them without even thinking that anyone passing would be able to see. So I did,
swinging my now huge 11 inch bolt stiff boner round.

The girls laughed and made a chant up which only served to embarrass me more.

"Stiffy! Stiffy!"

"Nathan has a Stiffy!"

They certainly weren't weren't wrong, it was super stiff. That's when I saw a woman approaching, she had a Karen esc appearance on her face and quite short hair too. She looked like she was gonna scream and boy oh boy was she about to.

"WHAT IN EARTH ARE YOU SHOWING MY DAUGHTER!?!"
Last edited by Themarble on Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Great instalment Marble. I love how all those girls are making Nathan's life miserable and yet he can't help showing off that huge dick of his. Can't wait to see what the Karen mother's reaction will be.