Terrance and Phillip

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
spelvin

Terrance and Phillip

Post by spelvin »

Terrance and Teresa had just finished a doubles game with Phillip and Phyllis. The last week of August was unusually hot, so Terrance and Phillip were on the tennis court wearing only tennis shorts and footwear.

Teresa said, “You boys look nice. It would be nice if you could go to school like that.” Phyllis agreed.
Terrance and Phillip looked at each other. Terrance said, “How about that, Phillip?”

Phillip said, “I will if you will.”

Phyllis said, “You aren’t going to take our suggestion seriously, are you?”

Phillip said, “Sure. Didn’t you mean it seriously?”

Phyllis said, “No, we were just kidding.”

Phillip said, “You mean we don’t look nice?”

Phyllis said, “No, we weren’t kidding about that part. You really look nice.”

Phillip said, “Then it would be nice if you could see us like this every day.”

Phyllis and Teresa looked at each other, but neither one spoke.

Phillip turned to Terrance and said, “Only how can we trust each other? If I promise, you won’t know I’m not making a joke, and if I promise, you won’t know I’m not making a joke.”

Terrance said, “We’ll take turns. One night I’ll spend the night at your house, the next night I’ll spend the night at your house.”

Phillip said, “Perfect! Then we’ll go out to the school bus together!”

On the evening of the first day of school, Terrance changed into his tennis shorts, loaded his new bookbag with pencils and notebooks, and took his place in the in the passenger seat. His mother drove him to Phillip’s house.

Phillip’s mother answered the door. “We’ve been expecting you! Come on in and sit down! Terrance, I see you’re stripped for action.”

Phillip came in the living room and sat down. Sure enough, he was in a matching outfit. Terrance’s mother said, “Phillip, I see you are stripped for action too.”

The four of them had a discussion, recounting the high points of the last school year, recounting the high points of the summer, and their expectations for the coming school year.

The two new hostesses discussed their responsibilities. Each mother was to serve as hostess on Monday-Wednesday-Friday every other week and Tuesday-Thursday every other week. The mothers were to make assurances against either of the valiant warriors retreating. The mother serving as hostess was to inspect both backpacks as assurance against either boy carrying clothes to school.

In return, the two hostesses were to receive privileges. Whichever mother serving as hostess was allowed to to bathe both boys in the bathtub on the night before. In the morning, she was allowed to give a good-by kiss to both boys before sending them off to school.

The two brave schoolboys were rehearsed on matters of etiquette. They were not to respond to teasing from their classmates. They were to look straight ahead if they heard someone reacting to their immodesty of attire.

Terrance’s mother asked, “Do you think you can keep a straight face if you hear someone hooting or hollering?”

The boys answered, “I’m not sure.” “I’m not sure.”

Phillip’s mother said, “I think they can. Let’s put on some quiet music. You boys sit on the floor and remain quiet while we play some music.”

The boys sat erect and cross-legged and closed their eyes. The music played for twenty minutes.

The musical number ended and the two courageous lads opened their eyes. Phillip’s mother said, “What’s the matter? Forgot to put something on?” Terrence’s mother made faces and said, “Na na na boo boo.” The two women bombarded their sons with every insult they could think of, but their two darlings only remained expressionless. Phillip’s mother said, “I think they’re ready!”

Seeing that all of the important matters were adequately discussed, Terrance’s mother got up, apologized for having to leave, and gave Terrance a kiss on the cheek. Phillip said, “Don’t I get a kiss too?” Terrance’s mother said “Certainly!” Then she bent over and gave Phillip a kiss on the cheek.

The next morning, all happened as planned. Phillip’s mother kissed our two brave heroes on the cheek, whereupon they proceeded to wait for the bus, barefoot, barelegged, and barechested. A commotion erupted when they stepped onto the school bus, but they continued looking straight ahead.

In the school hallway, they saw Teresa and Phyllis in the distance. They walked up to the two girls and struck up a conversation. The girls complimented them on how nice they looked. Some of the teachers looked amazed, some commented on how nice they looked, some pretended not to notice.

An occasional male classmate asked, “Have any of the teachers said you can’t come to school like that?”

Upon receiving a negative reply, they said, “I’ll have to try it, then.”

An occasional girl classmate commented, “I wish my brother would come to school like that. I’m gonna talk to him as soon as I can tonight.”

And so it went for several months. The two mothers fed their sons plenty of meat, soy foods, seeds, nuts, and beans so that they could continue fighting the approaching cold weather while still dressing for the summer.

The gossip chain abounded with rumors of girls having crushes on the two boys, but Terrance remained loyal to Teresa and Phillip remained loyal to Phyllis.

When the boys in gym class were divided between the shirts and the skins, both of the young lads had to be placed in the skins. Both of our worthy protagonists were locally renowned for their athletic skills, so all the other students wanted to be skins.

The two young heroes found themselves to be trendsetters. Local dry goods stores had to stay stocked on tennis shorts. Local grocery stores stayed well stocked on meat, soy foods, seeds, nuts, and beans. When the gym class had to be divided into teams, the teacher had to use arm bands.

When Terrance’s mother drove him to Phillip’s house one Sunday in March, Terrance did not expect anything out of the ordinary. Neither did Phillip, when his mother called him into the living room.

After a moment in which the four settled down, Phillip’s mother said, “We are very proud of both of you boys. We have are delighted that so many of your male classmates following your example. We have talked to the principal, and she has been very happy. We have talked to some of the women teachers, and they have been very happy.

“However, we are concerned that you might become stranded on a plateau, because it is time to move on to the next step. We realize that some teachers prefer girls because they don’t fight as much and are easier to handle, but we think you should be proud of your masculinity. We think that you should demonstrate your masculinity not only by having boys’ names and not only by having your hair cut short, but by actually showing the physical differences which set you apart from the rest of the species. We want you to witness your masculine pride to all of your teachers and all of your classmates.

“You will not need your tennis shorts and undershorts any longer, so we would like for you to give them to us.”

Without saying a word, Terrance and Phillip stood up, stripped out of what little clothes they were wearing, and handed them to their respective mothers.
Jeepman89

Re: Terrance and Phillip

Post by Jeepman89 »

Hi Spelvin. Great to see you here. Great story so far!
spelvin

Post by spelvin »

Glad you like it.

On the Voy forum, Jojo told me about your story about riding the bus and getting all the clothes thrown out on the street.
I didn't even know about this forum.
I looked your story up and read it a few days ago.
I couldn't figure out how the hero got home, so the ending was a surprise ending for me.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Welcome to this forum. I am starting to read your stories now. You are a brilliant writer and I'm enjoying them immensely. Yes you're referring to Frank's Bus Dare. I managed to get him home safely bare naked. Have you read Frank's other dares: Frank's Halloween Dare, Frank's Schoolyard Dare, Frank's Pool Dare? I know you read Stripped By Girls which I finally finished with Ch. 13. This is a great site to post stories.
spelvin

Post by spelvin »

Thanks, Jeep.
I'll check those stories as soon as I learn how to navigate on this site.
Vesaren

Post by Vesaren »

Great story, i would love to read a follow up to this.