Buying a new swimsuit (with apologies to Barb O'Toole)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
spelvin

Buying a new swimsuit (with apologies to Barb O'Toole)

Post by spelvin »

School was out, thank goodness. I was lounging in the living room wearing a pair of dirty shorts. Mummy came in the room, holding her handbag in one hand and the car keys in the other, and said, “It’s time to get you a new swimsuit. Let’s go downtown.”

Ever vigilant and ever protective, Mummy never trusted me to make a wise choice when it came to buying clothes, so she always insisted on going on shopping trips with me. Without another word, I went to the front entrance, slipped into my flip-flops at the front entrance, and went out to the car.

“I notice you’ve been developing a lot of gristle lately. So this summer, I want to make sure everybody gets a good look at you.” During the warmer months, Mummy usually wanted me to wear as little as possible, but she seemed especially determined this year. I felt fortunate in having a mother who allowed me to dress comfortably. I had a few classmates whose parents kept them bundled up all the time, and I kind of felt sorry for them.

She parked in the parking lot at the shopping center. Once in the department store, we gravitated toward the boys’ swimwear department. Mummy looked through the merchandise on the rack. I asked, “Can I help you look?”

She said, “No, the way you’re growing so fast, it’s hard to know what size to get you.”

She looked through another rack. “I want a suit that doesn’t have any of those silly inseams. I want you to get a good suntan all over your legs. And you would look good in one with a nice low waistline. I want folks to have to look hard to even know you have on a swimsuit.”

She found a pair which she liked. “Here. Try these.” I took the pair and started toward the fitting room. She said, “No, it’s too crowded in there for two people. Let’s stay out here.”

I slipped out of my flip-flops. While everyone politely pretended not to notice, I pulled down my shorts and left them on the floor. Mummy said, “So that’s why I haven’t been finding your underclothes in the laundry hamper! You haven’t been wearing them!”

I tried on the suit which she found. “That looks kind of baggy, so we need a smaller size. I can’t tell where your shank and your glans and your scrotum are.”

I took the suit off.

I took off the suit and said, “Can you excuse me for a minute? I just saw someone I know.”

Without even looking up, Mummy said, “Sure. This will take a while anyway.”

One of my classmates was in the girls’ department with an older and taller girl. They were both trying on summer clothes. My classmate turned around while the older girl watched and nodded, then the older girl turned around while my classmate nodded.

I walked up to my classmate and said, “Hi, Kathy, how’s your summer been so far?”

I don’t know why the two girls giggled. They must have been having a humorous conversation. Kathy said, “Hi, Larry. I’m just fine. It’s good to see you.”

Could there have been a double meaning in the comment which she just made? Surely not! I asked, “Who’s your companion here?”

Kathy said, “This is my sister Karen. Karen, this is Larry. Larry and I just finished suffering fifth grade together.”

Karen said, “Glad to meet you.”

I said, “Glad to meet you too. You girls look very nice wearing shorts.”

“Thank you.” “Thank you.” Mummy taught me to be generous in complimenting women because they are self-conscious about their looks.

Karen said, “Larry, it was nice of you to stop by. We don’t have any brothers to look at.”

I said, “What? Oh, yes. I forgot I didn’t have any clothes on. I’ll have to invite you over some time. I wish I could stay and talk a little longer, but my mummy is waiting for me in the boys’ department.”

While I was walking back to the boys’ department, I heard one of the girls whisper “Can you believe that?”

I told Mummy, “Sorry I took so long.”

She said, “That’s okay. It took a while to find one I liked. I wanted a low enough waistline to show your pubic hairs but with a high enough hemline not to cover any of your legs. That took some looking.”

I tried it on the pair which she found. She said, “What do you think!”

I said, “I don’t know. Can we go in a dressing room so I can look in a three-way mirror?”

She said, “Certainly.”

Mummy gathered up her belongings and we went into a dressing room. I admired the body I saw in the mirror, made even more beautiful by the light and shadows. Mummy had reason to be pleased with the choice which she had made. Sure enough, my genitals had a nice cozy fit, and there was no mistaking which part was where.

Sure enough, my pubic hair was displayed for all to see. After looking at my front side, I looked in the mirror on the other side. In order to secure a low enough waistline for the pubic hair, a centimeter or two of my cleft also had to be left uncovered. That wasn’t such a big deal.

I said, “I’ll take it.”

I started to take the suit off. She said, “No, don’t take it off. I’d like for you to wear it now/. This will be your costume all summer. I will be proud to go out in public and show everyone what a fine-looking boy I have.” She put my shorts in her handbag. She took out a pair of scissors and snipped off the price tag off the swimsuit. “I’ll just show them this. And I’ll put away your shorts and the rest of your clothes for the next three months.”

Outside the department store, my Aunt Mildred happened to pass by. She stopped and took a good look as the sun shone on my bare arms, my bare thighs, my bare calves, my bare torso, my bare hipbones, and my carefully outlined genitals. “Aren’t you a handsome young man!”

She commented to my mother, “And you got just the right fit. I think boys his age should be proud of what fine-looking genitals they have.”
While Aunt Mildred walked around me for a 360-degree view, Mummy said, “This is all he’s going to wear all summer, especially when he’s out with me.”

Aunt Mildred looked at my mother again. “So this is what he will wear when you visit friends, go to the movies, and eat meals in restaurants?”

“Yes.” She quickly added, “Sometimes he will have to wear something on his feet, of course.”

“But there’s just one problem.”

Mummy asked, “What’s that?”

“This suit is going to get really dirty in three months. You’ll need something to wear while this suit is in the wash.” She added, “Something different. He might get tired of wearing the same thing all the time.”

Mummy said, “What do you have in mind?”

Aunt Mildred asked, “Did they have anything transparent?”

“Yes, they had some nice models, but nothing the right size.”

Aunt Mildred walked around behind me and took another look. “This suit doesn’t give him a chance to show enough of his lower back. He needs something which will leave his entire back side uncovered.”

Mummy said, “You’re right. They had some jockstrap-style swimsuits, so we ought to take another look.”
The three of us headed back to the entrance.
spelvin

Re: Buying a new swimsuit (with apologies to Barb O'Toole)

Post by spelvin »

School was out, thank goodness. I was lounging in the living room wearing a pair of dirty shorts. Mummy came in the room, holding her handbag in one hand and the car keys in the other, and said, “It’s time to get you a new swimsuit. Let’s go downtown.”

Ever vigilant and ever protective, Mummy never trusted me to make a wise choice when it came to buying clothes, so she always insisted on going on shopping trips with me. Without another word, I went to the front entrance, slipped into my flip-flops at the front entrance, and went out to the car.

“I notice you’ve been developing a lot of gristle lately. So this summer, I want to make sure everybody gets a good look at you.” During the warmer months, Mummy usually wanted me to wear as little as possible, but she seemed especially determined this year. I felt fortunate in having a mother who allowed me to dress comfortably. I had a few classmates whose parents kept them bundled up all the time, and I kind of felt sorry for them.

She parked in the parking lot at the shopping center. Once in the department store, we gravitated toward the boys’ swimwear department. Mummy looked through the merchandise on the rack. I asked, “Can I help you look?”

She said, “No, the way you’re growing so fast, it’s hard to know what size to get you.”

She looked through another rack. “I want a suit that doesn’t have any of those silly inseams. I want you to get a good suntan all over your legs. And you would look good in one with a nice low waistline. I want folks to have to look hard to even know you have on a swimsuit.”

She found a pair which she liked. “Here. Try these.” I took the pair and started toward the fitting room. She said, “No, it’s too crowded in there for two people. Let’s stay out here.”

I slipped out of my flip-flops. While everyone politely pretended not to notice, I pulled down my shorts and left them on the floor. Mummy said, “So that’s why I haven’t been finding your underclothes in the laundry hamper! You haven’t been wearing them!”

I tried on the suit which she found. “That looks kind of baggy, so we need a smaller size. I can’t tell where your shank and your glans and your scrotum are.”

I took the suit off.

I took off the suit and said, “Can you excuse me for a minute? I just saw someone I know.”

Without even looking up, Mummy said, “Sure. This will take a while anyway.”

One of my classmates was in the girls’ department with an older and taller girl. They were both trying on summer clothes. My classmate turned around while the older girl watched and nodded, then the older girl turned around while my classmate nodded.

I walked up to my classmate and said, “Hi, Kathy, how’s your summer been so far?”

I don’t know why the two girls giggled. They must have been having a humorous conversation. Kathy said, “Hi, Larry. I’m just fine. It’s good to see you.”

Could there have been a double meaning in the comment which she just made? Surely not! I asked, “Who’s your companion here?”

Kathy said, “This is my sister Karen. Karen, this is Larry. Larry and I just finished suffering fifth grade together.”

Karen said, “Glad to meet you.”

I said, “Glad to meet you too. You girls look very nice wearing shorts.”

“Thank you.” “Thank you.” Mummy taught me to be generous in complimenting women because they are self-conscious about their looks.

Karen said, “Larry, it was nice of you to stop by. We don’t have any brothers to look at.”

I said, “What? Oh, yes. I forgot I didn’t have any clothes on. I’ll have to invite you over some time. I wish I could stay and talk a little longer, but my mummy is waiting for me in the boys’ department.”

While I was walking back to the boys’ department, I heard one of the girls whisper “Can you believe that?”

I told Mummy, “Sorry I took so long.”

She said, “That’s okay. It took a while to find one I liked. I wanted a low enough waistline to show your pubic hairs but with a high enough hemline not to cover any of your legs. That took some looking.”

I tried it on the pair which she found. She said, “What do you think!”

I said, “I don’t know. Can we go in a dressing room so I can look in a three-way mirror?”

She said, “Certainly.”

Mummy gathered up her belongings and we went into a dressing room. I admired the body I saw in the mirror, made even more beautiful by the light and shadows. Mummy had reason to be pleased with the choice which she had made. Sure enough, my genitals had a nice cozy fit, and there was no mistaking which part was where.

Sure enough, my pubic hair was displayed for all to see. After looking at my front side, I looked in the mirror on the other side. In order to secure a low enough waistline for the pubic hair, a centimeter or two of my cleft also had to be left uncovered. That wasn’t such a big deal.

I said, “I’ll take it.”

I started to take the suit off. She said, “No, don’t take it off. I’d like for you to wear it now/. This will be your costume all summer. I will be proud to go out in public and show everyone what a fine-looking boy I have.” She put my shorts in her handbag. She took out a pair of scissors and snipped off the price tag off the swimsuit. “I’ll just show them this. And I’ll put away your shorts and the rest of your clothes for the next three months.”

Outside the department store, my Aunt Mildred happened to pass by. She stopped and took a good look as the sun shone on my bare arms, my bare thighs, my bare calves, my bare torso, my bare hipbones, and my carefully outlined genitals. “Aren’t you a handsome young man!”

She commented to my mother, “And you got just the right fit. I think boys his age should be proud of what fine-looking genitals they have.”
While Aunt Mildred walked around me for a 360-degree view, Mummy said, “This is all he’s going to wear all summer, especially when he’s out with me.”

Aunt Mildred looked at my mother again. “So this is what he will wear when you visit friends, go to the movies, and eat meals in restaurants?”

“Yes.” She quickly added, “Sometimes he will have to wear something on his feet, of course.”

“But there’s just one problem.”

Mummy asked, “What’s that?”

“This suit is going to get really dirty in three months. You’ll need something to wear while this suit is in the wash.” She added, “Something different. He might get tired of wearing the same thing all the time.”

Mummy said, “What do you have in mind?”

Aunt Mildred asked, “Did they have anything transparent?”

“Yes, they had some nice models, but nothing the right size.”

Aunt Mildred walked around behind me and took another look. “This suit doesn’t give him a chance to show enough of his lower back. He needs something which will leave his entire back side uncovered.”

Mummy said, “You’re right. They had some jockstrap-style swimsuits, so we ought to take another look.”
The three of us headed back to the entrance.
tommyjoe999

Re: Buying a new swimsuit (with apologies to Barb O'Toole)

Post by tommyjoe999 »

I'm sooo curious to read the next part in this story