The Cleaning Lady (CFNM) v1.1

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
edithdick

The Cleaning Lady (CFNM) v1.1

Post by edithdick »

This is my first attempt at a CFNM story. Not sure if this is interesting to anyone.

I updated the ending a bit to add more CFNM details.

The Cleaning Lady

Jason loved 9:00 AM. Mostly because of how efficient he could be at that time. He had found a corporate gym near the shop he worked at, and at 9:00 AM, it was almost empty since most of the regular patrons were slaving away in their office jobs, nearby. Since he didn’t need to wait to use the equipment, he could get the same workout in 30 minutes that it took an hour to do at his old gym.

Of course, condensing that much exercise into a 30-minute session just made him sweat all the harder. He had only discovered this place a week ago, and this was his first time there. He was sweating balls and he loved it. He just needed to grab a quick shower and head back to work.

Jason was in the locker room and had started to undress when he heard a soft knock on the locker room door. “Hello?” he called out.

A Hispanic woman’s voice called back, “Is okay I clean?”

“I uh… guess? I’m just gonna jump in the shower real quick if that’s okay.” He said.

It wasn’t clear if she had heard him, as he heard her pulling her cart into the doorway. Well, she knows I’m here. he thought as continued to undress. He glimpsed her shadow as she went passed the section where the lockers were and headed straight to the sink section.

Jason had completely stripped naked and had hung his clothes in a locker. He then reached into his bag and cursed. He had forgotten to bring a towel. Then he remembered seeing a stack of towels outside of the locker room. He was running a tight schedule, so decided to ask.

Jason peeked his head around the corner and saw a Hispanic woman wiping down the sinks. She wasn’t old, but not young either. He figured she might be late 30’s or early 40’s. “Excuse me.” He called to her.

“Si, uh, hello.” She said back. Only his head stuck out around the corner, so he didn’t embarrass her or himself.

“I forgot my towel.” He told her. “Would you mind bringing me one?”

“Towel?” She asked. Jason nodded. “Si, si, I bring towel.”

“Thank you so much. I’ll just be in the shower.” He told her relieved. Jason headed to the shower where he began to scrub himself.

He’d never been much of an exhibitionist before, but this was kind of exciting. Here he was naked and she was just walking around out there cleaning. He wished he had asked her name at least, then he could have something to scream later tonight when he planned on masturbating about this situation.

Jason finished his shower. The only sounds were the occasional dripping from the faucet and the soft swiff swiff sound of the cleaning lady who was apparently now sweeping the floor. Jason reached his hand out past the shower curtain to feel for the towel he expected to be hanging on the hook. Nothing. He stuck his head out and looked around, but no towel.

He then saw her sweeping the floors outside of the row of showers. “Hi, did you find a towel for me?” he asked her.

“Si, towel.” She said, pointing back to where he had gotten undressed. He looked and there sitting folded neatly on the bench was a white towel, just as he had asked. Well, sort of. He stared at her for a few seconds trying to comprehend what she had just told him. She was now watching him, though he couldn’t quite read the expression on her face.

Jason looked at her and then back at the towel. He wondered if she was planning on bringing it to him, but when she went back to sweeping the floor, he decided she must expect him to get it himself.

So far, he had managed to stay out of direct site, only showing her his head as he peeked around the corner or out of the shower. Now he was contemplating stepping out into plane view. Not only that, but she was sweeping the floor directly between where he was in the shower and where his towel was sitting.

Scooping up his cock and balls in both hands, Jason stepped out of the shower. She noticed him and stopped sweeping to watch him go past. Her expression was unreadable, but she was definitely staring at him. He walked past her and made it to the towel. His excitement level increased, and he felt his cock start to swell in his hands.

Glancing back, he saw that she continued to sweep but never took her eyes off him as she did so. He slowly and deliberately began to towel off. No longer caring to cover himself, Jason lifted his left leg, resting his foot on the short bench next to his locker. He then began systematically drying off, ensuring to expose himself to the attentive cleaning lady. Next he switched to his right leg. She continued to track and was now sweeping closer to him.

Jason raised the towel up and dried off his hear, completely covering his face and head while doing so. This temporarily blinded him and when he was able to see again, she had abandoned the broom and was now wiping out the empty lockers. She stood not more than 3 feet from him and kept peeking back to watch him as he continued drying off. She had to notice his erection that had grown to full mast stiffness. The head of his penis no pointed up at the ceiling and his balls were pulled forward from the upward pressure.

Jason finished drying his arms, back and chest before setting the towel back on the bench where she had left it for him. He then turned and began dressing. She never took her eyes off of him, but her face had switched to a smile by the time he finished dressing.

Once finished dressing, he picked up his gym bag and the wet towel. He talked to her for a bit longer. He found out two things. Her name is Isabella, and she always cleans this time of day, when fewer people are using the showers. He told her goodbye and dropped the towel in a laundry bag attached to the side of her cleaning cart. He decided once again that he loved 9:00 AM.
sean

Re: The Cleaning Lady (CFNM) v1.1

Post by sean »

A nice beginning. The story begs a return to the gym and locker ever day at 9 am. I wonder if she cleans the shower stalls at times as well.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

sean wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:46 pm A nice beginning. The story begs a return to the gym and locker ever day at 9 am. I wonder if she cleans the shower stalls at times as well.
I hadn’t considered doing a multi-part story on this, but one would think that the gym has a sauna and a hot tub. Plenty of places for Jason to hang out (pun intended) while she cleans.

He didn’t mind her staring at his junk, I wonder what would make him uncomfortable… hmm 🤔
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Leg Day

Jason was back at the gym. Today, his shift at the shop wasn’t scheduled to start until noon, so he decided to concentrate on his legs today and see how much he could get done with the extra time. He had noticed that the locker room also had a hot tub and a sauna. Since he had extra time he figured he could wind down after his workout.

His only regret was that the cleaning lady would likely be gone by the time he was ready for his shower. He still didn’t know her name, but often got a boner thinking of her watching him the last time he was here.

But… priorities and all, Jason blasted his legs for over an hour. By the time he wobbled back to the locker room, he saw the cleaning cart was already propping open the women’s locker room. In front of the men’s locker room was a traffic cone with a sign sticking out of the hole in the center labeled ‘Caution’

Ignoring the sign, no doubt warning him of a wet floor, he went into the men’s locker room. Tossing his clothes into his locker, he wrapped a towel around himself and headed back to the hot tub. He pressed the red button next to the door and immediately heard the motor kick in as jets began churning the water inside.

Jason hung hist towel next to the door on a hook and slipped into the now frothing water to let the jets do their trick on his exhausted muscles. He relaxed for maybe 30 minutes before the heat began getting to him and he decided it was time to go.

The timer on the wall indicated that the jets would stop on their own in another 28 minutes, so he didn’t bother with that. Instead he rewrapped the towel around his waist and headed back to his locker. Well, that was the idea. Something had changed from when he had come in. For one, the floor was now sopping wet with what looked like a soapy water. For two, the cleaning lady was in the locker room pushing a large rectangular box on wheels. It seemed to be washing and steaming the floor at the same time.

“NO!” She screamed at him. “OUT!”

Jason was shocked, as she had closed the distance between the cart and him in what seemed like an instant. She grabbed him by the wrist and began pulling him out toward the door.

“My towel!” Jason yelled, trying to free himself from her very tight grip. His towel had fallen onto the floor and he was seven steps closer to the door before he had a chance to react.

“NO!” She screamed again and tightened her steely grip on his wrist. He wanted to resist her, but his muscles felt like jelly. He was more afraid if he did free himself he to fall on his face in the process.

She continued pulling him until they were both out of the locker room. “What is the matter?” Jason said, finally freeing his right hand and casually cupping his cock and balls. Realizing that they were now both standing outside of the locker room and he as naked as a jay bird, he used his left hand to cover as much of his butt-crack as he could manage as well.

“Est chemicals.” She told him, pointing at the floor. “Peligroso… er… danger!”

“Dangerous?” He asked, eying his bare feet. “What do you mean?”

She studied him for a second, realizing at the same time he did that whatever the dangerous chemical was, he had just walked through it bare foot.

Once again, she grabbed his right hand, freeing it from his grip on his scrotum and pulled him across the hall. She opened a door, which revealed a cleaning closet. It was a room that was about four feet wide and maybe ten feet deep. On either side were shelves filled with normal cleaning supplies, toilet paper, and paper towels. At the back of the room was a large square sink basin that was installed down on the floor. There was a faucet mounted at just the right height for filling a mop bucket.

She continued pulling him into the sink and proceeded to wash each of his feet. Somewhere along the way she had gotten a green scrub pad and was not at all gentle in removing whatever the chemical was that had gotten onto his skin.

She rinsed off each foot with icy cold water when she had finished scrubbing. Holding up her hand, she told him, “Stay”

“How long?” Jason asked.

The cleaning lady thought for a minute before answering, “Thirty.”

Thirty minutes? I have to stand here naked for 30 minutes? Jason wondered.

With that she had closed the door behind her with him standing in what he was certain was a puddle of old mop water. He stepped out of the mop-sink and began pacing the small room. He had nothing on him, so gaging time was going to be a challenge. At least the small room had a light, so he wasn’t stuck here pacing back and forth in pure darkness.

Jason didn’t really know how much time had passed, he could hear the steamer running across the hall, so he assumed that when the noise stopped it would be safe for him to go get dressed.

Suddenly he heard laughter. Well, that and talking. There were a large number of women who had entered the gym and he could hear them all heading to the women’s locker room. He couldn’t begin to guess how many, but he knew it was at least ten just from the volume. He really couldn’t make out what they were talking about because there were several groups of women all talking in their own private conversations at the same time.

“Five minutes ladies!” one of the women shouted. “Class starts in five minutes!”

Again Jason wondered how much time had passed. If the corporate people started showing up for their workouts, he might be screwed. After what Jason assumed was five minutes, he suddenly heard music blasting from out in the gym area. I guess class has started he concluded.

Then he realized he could no longer hear the steamer going. He didn’t know if it was because she was done cleaning or because the music was drowning it out. “Well shit!” he thought out-loud.

If the women were in class, this might be his last chance to make it back to the locker room unnoticed. If the cleaning lady was still in there, maybe she was done in the areas he needed to be.

Jason turned the knob on the cleaning closet door and pressed it outward. It moved about two inches before he heard the CLUNK sound. Something was blocking the door. He looked through the small crack, but whatever it was, it was just out of sight. He pressed harder on the door. It did budge a little, but it also made a loud squealing noise as it did. The music was still blasting from the class, so Jason didn’t think anyone had heard him. He was able to reach his hand through the crack and felt around to see what was blocking his way. It was the cleaning cart. For some reason she had parked it directly in front of the room. Did she intend for him to stay here until she returned?

He still didn’t know how long he had waited, but if she wanted him to stay here until it was clear, he thought he could wait a bit longer. He was worried about the corporate types coming in, he had to be at work himself by noon and when they got here he assumed that this place would be packed for at least a couple of hours. He’d be late for work.

Finally, Jason had had enough waiting. He opened the door slowly until it made contact with the cart. He was about to push it open and just run for it when the music had suddenly stopped. Realizing immediately that not only would the women hear him sliding the cart, they were now done with their class and would be coming back to the locker room any second now. He had no time, so he pulled the door closed again.

Sure enough, after just a few seconds he heard the sounds of tired women heading back to the locker room. He listened closely until he was certain they had all gone in to shower and change. Then, Jason slowly opened the door again, when it made contact with the cart this time, he didn’t hesitate, he pressed with all of his weight and heard the loud SCREACH that the wheel made as it slid sideways across the tile floor.

Jason then stepped out of the closet and headed across the hallway to the men’s locker room. The cone was gone and the door was closed as normal. He heard a surprised woman scream “What the fu…” as he ran full steam into the men’s locker room. He went to his locker and immediately got dressed.

He wanted to stay in the locker room until the women had all left, but after looking at the clock on his phone, he found that he needed to leave immediately if he wanted to make it to work on time. There was no sign of the cleaning lady. She had locked him in the cleaning room buck naked and left!

As Jason left the gym, several women were standing out by the check-in desk. They all eyed him suspiciously. He wondered which one had seen him but wasn’t curious to go find out.

He headed straight back to work. Jason still liked 9:00, but 11:00 sucked!

Just an FYI from the author:

I’m learning this genre as I go, so this story is likely to go all over the place. Feedback is appreciated so I can improve my content on this board.

Thanks,
Edith
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Really solid 2nd part looking forward to more