Trapped in the Shower

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Executionus

Trapped in the Shower -- Part 23 (August 5)

Post by Executionus »

Part 23:

I'm standing in the shower, naked, stone solid, close to the edge, barely covering with my hands. In here with me is Kelly, also naked, also covering, probably still on the edge just like I am since we were just interrupted at the worst possible moment. And standing outside of the shower are Lisa and Jennifer, both also naked with Jennifer covering like her life depends on it. Meanwhile Lisa, the girl masterminding this moment, isn't bothering to cover herself at all.

Kelly was trembling, having seemingly no way out of here without me seeing something. She was also clearly upset about being denied her last orgasm. She laid into our friend "Lisa! Erik and I were busy. Doing...private things. You shouldn't have barged in on us like that! Get out and give us a couple more minutes."

Lisa looked at us both back and forth "Were you two actually doing sex stuff together? That's awesome! I'm sorry about messing that up guys. But hey, you don't have to stop just because we're here now or because the lights are on. Come on, you can still have your fun. We'll watch from out here. It'll be like earlier when we all got off back to back."

Kelly whimpered "I CAN'T! Erik would see me naked if we continued! Lisa, the whole reason we had the light off was to avoid seeing each other without clothes while we...you know, hugged and kissed and...other...stuff."

Lisa grinned eagerly "Whaaaat kinda other stuff?"

Kelly meekly replied "Lots, ok? I'm too embarrassed to talk about it right now when I'm NAKED and EVERYBODY IS LOOKING AT ME! Please...I'm not ready for Erik to see me naked yet. It was way different when the lights were off and he couldn't see any of my private parts."

Jennifer finally spoke "Hold up. You both were actually getting freaky together, yet you're STILL worried about him seeing you naked? You two are hopeless I swear."

I chuckled "You're one to talk. If you squeeze yourself any harder you're going to leave hand prints."

She looked down at the floor shyly "That's different. Shut up. And Lisa made me come here like this!"

Kelly cluelessly asked "How did little bitty Lisa force YOU to get naked and walk in here like that?"

Jennifer froze "Um...uh...."

I realized that Kelly is now the only one of us who doesn't know about Jennifer's sexual orientation or her crush on Lisa (which appears to have produced some form of results). I looked over at Jennifer. She was looking back and forth between me and Lisa, hoping one of us would help her out here.

Of course Lisa is about as subtle as a brick to the face, so she blurted out "Jennifer's in love with me! Yep, for real. She likes girls and everything, not just boys."

Jennifer screamed loudly "LISA!!"

Lisa continued "She's embarrassed about it, but I think it's super cool. Imma try to like girls too from now on so I can love her back. And since she's so horny for me I can totally control her by doing sexy things with her like my own personal sexy slave!"

Jennifer was stunned, but she quickly disputed the control claim "No you can't! I'm not your slave."

Lisa then spun around and kissed Jennifer on the lips without warning. Jennifer purred. Lisa then kissed Jennifer's neck, chest, and tummy working downward on the tall girl's body. When she got scandalously low, Lisa kissed the back of Jennifer's hand covering her pussy.

Jennifer whimpered while blushing brightly "Lisaaaa! What are you doing?"

Lisa then looked up at her from on her knees and giggled like crazy "Hehehehe, told ya so! I like having this power over you. It's hot! Imma abuse it often."

Watching those two doing that little display was so crazy hot that I could barely think straight, but somehow it occurred to me to check up on Kelly. She hasn't said a word since being told Jennifer's secret. I looked back at her and she was watching the two of them with this shocked look on her face. Well...shocked and aroused mixed together to be honest.

I ask her "Kelly? Are you ok? I don't think you knew about Jennifer's orientation and her crush on Lisa until now."

Kelly snapped her head around to face me "Wait, you DID? How? Wow. I was totally clueless. I had no idea. Were they keeping that a secret from me for some reason?"

Jennifer spoke up "Lisa and Erik only just figured it out tonight. I screwed up and made it too obvious that I was seriously into Lisa when she was doing stuff. I was trying to keep it a secret from everybody. I didn't want you and the other girls to hate me for perving on you."

Kelly got kinda quiet "You...perv on me? You think I'm hot too, not just Lisa?"

Jennifer nodded "Of course. You're fucking beautiful, Kels. It's idiotic that you of all people have image issues. Are you mad at me for liking you?"

Kelly's whole face went confused as she shook suddenly out of misunderstanding "Mad? No! Why would I be mad? Just because I'm straight? No. I'm...flattered that you think I'm nice to look at."

I butt in "You absolutely ARE nice to look at." Kelly blushes, and then shyly adjusts her arms to better cover her nudity since she's standing right in front of me in this shower.

She then looks back at Jennifer and tells her "I can't believe you actually thought I could ever hate you, especially over finding out that you liked me in more ways than I thought you did. This just gives me a whole new way to make you happy and feel good, and I like that. I like it! I can't believe you were so worried over angering or losing me. You poor girl. It must've been awful hiding that side of yourself. Please don't ever keep a secret that big from me again, please? I am a little embarrassed about the pictures I sent now though. Well, I was already embarrassed. More embarrassed I guess. Does that mean that you might...eh eh...while looking at...me?"

Jennifer meekly answered "Probably. You're really hot."

Kelly giggled, which was not the reaction I expected "You might not be alone. So I'm not into girls myself, but you wanna know something weird and kinda embarrassing? I...liked seeing what you two just did a second ago. I can't explain it, but I always get SO turned on watching any of you guys doing sexy things with each other. In a way I prefer watching you guys to doing things myself. And apparently that itch gets scratched even if our boy isn't involved. That's something I didn't know until earlier tonight during the...touching dare. Would you two be ok if I, you know, watched you more often? You two aren't the only girls in this group who like perving on your friends you know. I'm the biggest perv here, I'm just shy about it and hide it better."

Both Lisa and Jennifer answered simultaneously "Yeah of course you can watch us!" and then Lisa added "Also you gotta let me watch when you and Erik have sex for the first time! Pleeeease?"

My mouth dropped. Kelly's mouth dropped. Jennifer's mouth dropped. Kelly then nervously replied "I...uh...suppose. If it's ok with Erik and all. You know, whenever we're ready to go that far."

Jennifer then butted in "Ok, I'm watching that too then. You've gotta let me see that! I'm the one hot for both of you after all. Pictures are awesome, but that's waaaay better."

Kelly shook her head a little and laughed. She then got suddenly serious. "Pictures. Those pictures of me show everything, every flaw, every part, even every freckle. It was easier to send those to you two when I wasn't worried about, you know, impressing either of you. There was no pressure. Now I'm afraid that those kinda pictures of me might ruin the fantasy for you Jennifer, and if Lisa starts liking girls too then that's double the pressure. It's the same reason I'm so nervous about Erik seeing me. I don't want to disappoint any of you guys. I'm not special like you think I am. I'm just me."

Jennifer boldly declared "Kelly! Seriously, you're fucking hot. Ok? Stop thinking otherwise. Bi chick here! I can admit this now: Looking at you gives me all sorts of butterflies. And seeing your nudie pictures didn't ruin that, it made it ten times more powerful. You look really good in these pictures. Basically you look great without clothes in general, hun."

Kelly smiled cutely and looked downwards, breaking eye contact with Jennifer. She then shyly replied "Thank you. It means a lot that you said that. I'm...trying to be better."

Lisa was screwing around on her phone while those two talked, until suddenly she got this wicked grin on her face and joined the conversation "Yes, all of you need to get better! I was shy about being naked too, but then I let all of you see me and that made it better. That's what you have to do. You'll always be afraid until you just go and do the thing! And it's way past time that all four of us gets to see all three of the others naked already. And that's why I'm not giving any of you a choice anymore. I'm fixing this here and now so that we can all stop being shy and nervous and instead we can start being awesome and sexy and naked with each other all the time as a polygon thingee!"

Everything she just said was shocking on some level, but my brain chuckled at that last bit. "Polygon? You mean polycule right?"

Lisa giggled "YES! That word. I'm gonna remember it eventually. Oh shit! Did she tell you about that yet? I didn't screw up, did I?"

I shake my head at the silly girl "Yes, she told me. And yes, the idea sounds unbelievably amazing."

Lisa squealed in delight "EEEEEEE I knew it! I knew you'd like it! Now we can all hug and kiss and get naked and touch each other and do sex stuff with each other all the time. And I'm gonna make myself like girls too so that I can get all horny for Jennifer and Kelly like how Jennifer is horny for us. And this means that you three need to STOP COVERING UP and let everyone see you naked!"

Jennifer whined "Lisa, it's hard to do that. He's...a boy. I'm a girl. You know I have issues with that. I can't let him see me like this. I need to get dressed again"

Kelly joined in "Yeah Lisa, you don't understand. You're so much braver than we are. And...I don't want Erik to see me naked until I've gotten rid of all of my flaws. When he finally sees me, I want him to...you know. I want it to blow his mind."

I then chime in "Trust me, Kelly. It's going to blow my mind. If you dropped your hands right now I don't even know what I'd do. My brain can't even handle imagining that much sexiness in this cramped space next to me in touching range."

She then stared at my hands with her face red and softly replied "If you dropped your hands right now, I know EXACTLY what I'd do...but that's all I'm going to say about that! Nope. Going to be quiet now."

Lisa started messing with her phone again while giggling. It was honestly very suspicious and we all noticed. I finally asked "Lisa, what the hell are you doing over there?"

The giggling maniac answered "Hehehe, ok. Sooooo...you guys all made a terrible mistake tonight. You did something stupid that you never, EVER woulda done if you were thinking clearly."

Suddenly my phone in its stand dinged, as did Kelly's phone outside on the sink. Jennifer's phone must still be in my bedroom where she left her clothes.

As the realization hit all three of us, Lisa continued "You each let ME have access to your nudie pics!"

Jennifer shouted in shock "LISA NO!! Tell me you didn't send those to Erik!"

Lisa kept smiling her huge grin "All three of you now have everything I have, including all of the pics I took of Erik during my solo turn. And Erik now has all the pics we took for the dare! I sent the ones of me too to be fair."

I looked over at my phone sitting there right next to me. Kelly screamed "ERIK DON'T! Please, don't look at your phone! Don't you dare! Give it to me, let me delete everything on it first!"

Jennifer whimpered "Seriously Erik, don't fucking peek! Let her delete that right now!"

Shaking my head I ask Kelly "So which hand are you moving in order to hold my phone exactly?"

Her eyes went wide, realizing that she'd have to expose herself in order to delete the pictures. Realistically she'd even have to move both hands to use my phone well, showing me everything she had anyway.

Lisa scolded them "Come on, quit being silly. No more secrets! Now that he has your pictures you might as well just let him see you naked in person too. And you have his pictures now too. Trust me, I got some HOT pics of him naked and hard that you're both going to drool over. I drooled taking them. Hehe...I kinda double-drooled, if you know what I mean."

At this point my mind is racing for several reasons. Firstly, I realize that I've already flashed both Kelly and Jennifer tonight and Lisa saw me naked for over 10 minutes straight. They've already seen it all. Secondly, I don't even humor the possibility that deleting the pictures of me from their phones is an option. Even if I somehow did, Lisa would just send them all again. She's a stubborn brat when she wants something. From this moment on, all three of the girls...my closest friends...are going to have explicit naked pics of me to look at and use however they wish. And there's nothing I can do about that. Thirdly...I don't think I actually care anymore. Again and again the girls have told me how hot I am, and they've been lusting over me this entire night. I know that none of them would ever share my pictures with anyone outside of this group, I have zero doubts about their loyalty to me. I know exactly what they're all going to do with my nudes: They're going to jill off to them. Repeatedly. Countless times. And thinking about that makes me blush a little and feel very excited. The girls cumming to pictures of me every night is almost like a fantasy in a way. And fourthly...I'm starting to really buy what Lisa is selling. After touching her a little and touching Kelly a lot, my horny teenage brain and body are delivering one very strong message to me regarding us all being naked right now: I don't honestly give a fuck about my modesty anymore, and I will toss it aside here and now to get the same in return from these blushing bombshells standing around me.

I look at Kelly who was trembling nervously, her hands covering her naked parts while she tried to figure out some desperate way to save herself from being seen naked by me. I gently spoke to her, and Jennifer as well by extension "Lisa is right. We're all being stupid. Kelly, don't you feel a little ridiculous right now? Just a few minutes ago we were naked together in here and we did...things. Lots of fun things. I want to go back to doing those things right now, and maybe even more things we haven't tried yet. So I'm going to move my hands, and then I want you to move yours next. And I promise you, I PROMISE you, that seeing you naked is going to blow me away just like touching you naked did. I've fantasized about seeing you naked every single day for years and years, since I was like 10."

Kelly was blushing, but her trembling stopped. The moment my hands started to move her eyes locked right onto them, not blinking or breathing. I was slow at first, but then I sped up and moved my hands to my sides. My raging still-on-the-edge dick jumped up and pointed right at her. I grabbed onto my outer thighs in order to prevent my hands from moving anywhere. Kelly inhaled loudly with her mouth opened, then exhaled and started breathing loud enough for me to actually hear it. There was an intense change in her entire body language immediately as she stared at me, growing redder by the second. Her entire chest was crimson at this point and I'm positive that she has not blinked one time since I bared myself.

We stood silently for many seconds with me listening to the erotic sound of her labored and aroused breathing until she finally spoke "Erik...this is so hot. YOU are so hot. I think...I might...be ready. I think. I mean...God, you've earned seeing me naked. You honestly earned it before tonight even, I was just too afraid. It's scary to bare my most vulnerable insecure secrets to the boy I...well, love."

I comforted her "I'm going to love every inch of you. I've already loved every inch I've seen so far."

She smiled cutely while still staring at my dick "I just wish I had some way to be 100% sure that you really will enjoy seeing me and not be disappointed. I mean...you just said that you've fantasized about this moment for five years. FIVE YEARS! That's half of the entire time we've known each other. One third of your entire life. How am I supposed to ever live up to the perfect image of me that you have in your brain?"

She honestly had a point in a way, but this gave me an idea on how to remove her insecurities forever. "I know how to let you be 100% sure. I'm going to keep my hands at my side while you uncover, and I want you to watch how it reacts to finally seeing pure sexual perfection. Think of my dick as a hotness measuring stick. That way you'll know my real, truthful reaction to you."

After a couple seconds she nodded. I could see it in her eyes. That idea was planted in her head and wasn't going anywhere. She was overcome by the desire to see what my dick would look like and what it would do when I saw her body for the first time. Once I said it, she had to know. She had to witness it. Kelly has declared herself the biggest pervert of the four of us a few times tonight. Her horny brain was not going to allow her to leave this shower stall without seeing my dick reacting, and this shy little sweetheart was going to pay any cost required in order to see it. And we both knew it.

The first thing she did was move her right arm a tiny bit, which was covering her small chest. The slightest movement was enough to make me jump in anticipation, but nothing was revealed yet. Kelly closed her eyes and looked away like she usually does when she's embarrassed, but then she instantly realized how stupid that was if she's wanting to watch my reactions. She had to open her eyes back and turn to face me. Even though she wasn't making eye contact and was staring at my dick, the fact that she could still see me looking at her was overwhelming her senses. And she had no choice but to watch my eyes on her in her peripheral vision in order to also see my dick, which I could tell was total torture for the poor little girl.

My dick was throbbing and bouncing up and down for her. Kelly's shyness is my biggest weakness, and Kelly's body is my biggest fantasy. Both are right there in front of me right now. I'm starting to wonder if I might actually cum even without touching it. Is that even possible? If it is, I might just do it. Watching Kelly's right arm shiver and move slightly, trying to will itself into fully letting go, was driving me completely wild.

Suddenly I heard the shower door open to my left, as a red-faced Lisa pulled it open while holding her phone pointed at my dick, clearly filming. The naked and covering Jennifer behind her was staring at me too. Lisa quietly whispered "I'm sorry, I just HAD to see this too. We don't need that door anymore anyway."

I just sorta nodded, since it's not like she was wrong. I reached over to shut off the water at least to make sure that it didn't flood the floor or kill Miss Reckless's phone. We've been running that water long enough tonight I'd say. I also put the detachable showerhead back on its mount.

Kelly was looking around at all three of us nervously, including giving Jennifer a very shy glance. I turned slightly to see that Jennifer was staring pretty hard at both me and Kelly, and little Kelly must've just realized that her lustful horny-for-her naked exposure audience just doubled. She really looked so cute fidgeting there trying to move her arms which weren't listening to her. Still, I figured I should help her out like always. A naughty thought occurred to me...Kelly has made the mistake in the past of admitting to me that she has a praise kink related to certain common kink terms.

I rubbed my chest for her in a sexy way, causing her to inhale loudly again. I then said to her in a deep and sensual voice "Kelly, please be a good girl and move those hands for your boyfriend."

Her mouth shut in shock, followed by a slight moan and a fairly big smile of pure disbelief mixed with hormones. I could physically witness the term "good girl" traveling through her body. It was very hot. And like the good girl that she is, Kelly finally lowered her right arm. Her beautiful pink nipples were suddenly out in the open for all to see, especially me. They look amazing! I could feel my dick jump upwards instantly upon me seeing them.

I loudly gasp "Holy fuck!"

Smiling in the most adorably cute way from my loud reaction, Kelly quickly moved her left hand without much of a battle and placed both arms behind her back like she was standing at attention. I could see her bright orange fuzzy patch now, which was almost as brightly colored as the hair on her head. At the very bottom of it I could actually see Kelly's pussy lips sitting there pointing downward between her parted legs. Her lips look very open, as in her labia slightly sticking out appears to be seeking attention from me. I realize that she is legitimately just as horny as I am right now, and I can physically see some of the signs of that now. Her entire body is shiny and soaking wet from standing in the shower with me, adding to her intense beauty. Kelly, my Kelly, my soulmate, is completely naked uncensored, uncovered, right in front of me and I can see it all! My dick is bouncing up and down like crazy, not stopping. I even feel it leaking some precum while all the girls watch.

I enthusiastically tell her "Wow! You look breathtaking. Amazing! There's not a single flaw on you, Kelly, for real. The five year fantasy image in my brain could never live up to the real sight of you standing in front of me butt naked. God it feels like I'm about to cum just from looking at you."

Lisa squealed "He's not lying! Look at it! LOOK!"

Kelly smiled "I am looking! It's...mesmerizing. So hot. Lisa, if you send me that video then all is forgiven for sending Erik my private photos."

Jennifer quietly added "I didn't even know they could just bounce up and down on their own like that and shake themselves. That's crazy hot!"

Lisa's voice got very high "It's dripping as much as I do when horny!"

Kelly quickly asked "Can I...?" as she held out her hand.

I quickly reply "Kelly if you touch me at all I'm going to cum! I was seconds away earlier before they walked in on us during the countdown. Now it feels like my dick is about to explode."

The look in Kelly's eyes made it pretty obvious that she wanted to see this for herself ASAP. She held back, however. I don't think she was ready for me to lose this level of erection. We're both standing here only 3 feet apart, both of us fully naked with our arms at our sides and our eyes exploring the other and memorizing every detail.

Kelly developed a proud smirk on her crimson face "Is that really...your true reaction to...me? My...uh...body?"

I loudly answer "Hell yeah! Kelly I could stare at you naked for hours and never get tired of looking at you. Fuck, I have pictures now. I probably WILL stare at you for hours after bedtime every night."

Kelly sheepishly asked "Seriously, all three of you, please be 100% honest...don't lie to me to protect my feelings. Tell me if anything is wrong with me. If something about me is wrong I can fix it somehow, but I need you to tell me now so I can do something before it bothers you too much and ruins me. I can't bear the thought of me turning you all off or grossing you out while you're too nice to tell me about it. I'll make myself perfect for you guys any way I can, I promise."

I give Kelly a very mutually-naked hug and kiss on her lips. She tenses up instantly and pulls her hands into my back firmly, trapping me. After several seconds I pull back "Nothing is wrong, Kelly. Nothing. I love all of you, every bit. You are already perfect. You make me horny as fuck. You make me want certain things with you. I know that you can feel what I mean right now, down there."

My dick was throbbing up against her fuzzy little bush, and there was no way she couldn't feel that. Her eyes turned a little glossy from the intimate contact, but she couldn't speak a response.

Jennifer then added "Seriously Kelly, you're gorgeous. I'm just going to say this bluntly to get my point across: I'd do you. I'd do everything and more with you. We'd have to go online to look up new ideas because we'd run out of ways to fuck long before I ran out of the desire to keep fucking you. Stop being so nuts about yourself."

Lisa chimed in "Kelly you make me feel some kinda way when you're naked and I'm not even really bi yet. You and Jennifer are the only ones so far that can make me feel things with girls. I love you. Erik loves you. Jennifer loves you. It's about damn time that Kelly loves you too."

Kelly mumbled "It's just hard sometimes when my two best girl friends are both so much sexier than I am. I always feel so plain and unworthy."

Jennifer immediately responded "Oh come on, that's nonsense. You and Lisa both are way hotter than I am. I look so masc compared to both of you."

Lisa then joined in "Don't say that, Jennifer! You and Kelly are basically supermodels, that's why everyone likes you so much. That's why you two can make me feel things even though you're girls. I'm just a little kid compared to both of you, no matter how grown up I pretend to be."

I just shake my head "Girls, girls. How is it that all three of you think you're the 'ugly one' in the group? You're all crazy. Listen to each other, and listen to me: All of you are just as hot as the other two. So however hot you think they are, that's where you are too. You're three of the sexiest women in the world, for real. Kelly, my angel, YOU are one of the sexiest girls in the WORLD. If you started selling your nudes, you'd be a millionaire."

Jennifer chuckled "You really would be, that's the funny part. I don't think it's an exaggeration."

Watching Kelly stand there, forcing her arms at her side to expose her naked body while all three of us stared at her and complimented her, I could tell that we were getting through to her finally. Her face and hands were relaxing some, even if not all the way. I could also tell that she was just as close to the edge as I was, especially since she never got the last orgasm she was aiming for earlier either. I decided I could use this to finish convincing her of her beauty and worth.

Still in front of her, I reached out and gently touched my fingertips on her left shoulder, moving them in a circle towards her collarbone. Her breathing quickly got heavier and her eyes rolled into the back of her head, even though all I'm doing is barely touching her body at all.

I teased in a deep sexy voice "And to prove that every inch of you is perfect, I am going to make it a point to touch and kiss every single inch of your body now to show each and every one of your parts the appreciation it deserves. Every...single...one."

Kelly swallowed hard and then left her mouth open slightly. I decided to start there, so I placed my fingertip gently on her lips and traced around them. She shivers from my touch.

"I love your soft, adorable, kissable lips. Your smiles fill me with intense bliss every time. This smile machine deserves to be constantly rewarded like so...."

I then lean forward and kiss her quickly. Her body language has shifted dramatically now. My finger moves upwards and lightly pets her nose.

"I love this cute little nose of yours. And your eyes, which I should probably not touch, have entranced me and stolen my heart every day since I was a very small boy. I'll never escape from these eyes, and I'd never wish to."

Her gorgeous green eyes stare into my own, lost in the moment. I run both hands through her hair next, rubbing the back of her head and causing her to shut her eyes in pleasure briefly.

"I love your fiery red hair, so distinctly you. Your hair is as bright and as colorful as your soul."

She looks at me again with a deep softness and vulnerability, while also blushing up a storm. I kiss both of her cheeks, one after the other.

"I love your blushing cheeks, always so cute and adorable. Your adorable shyness will always be my heart's biggest weakness."

I kiss her neck, causing her to inhale loudly. I know from the past how sensitive this part is for her.

"I love your neck, so regal and elegant. It deserves many kisses, and probably a few nibbles too."

I gently chew on her neck five times in a row, causing her to shiver so badly that she fell back against the shower wall. I keep pushing my momentum as I grab her soft little breasts. She tenses up and braces herself against the wall with her hands.

"I love your boobs, seriously just beyond sexy. So hot! Never hide these wonderful things from me again, gorgeous."

A little bit of nervousness hits me before my next idea, but I know she won't stop me from going farther. She's said as much already. Vividly. So slowly, timidly, I lean forward and touch my mouth to her rock-solid right nipple, kissing it gently. She makes a sexy little noise from that, so I kiss the left nipple next. Feeling even bolder after she enjoyed my kisses, I stuck my tongue out and licked each of her nipples once, trying to touch every millimeter of them with my tongue. Her moans were getting much louder.

"I love your tasty nipples, and I love that I can make you feel good using them. I want to touch and taste them every day from now on. I will never get tired of them, not ever."

Kelly softly whispered to me "Don't...don't stop. My nipples really enjoy you touching them, mouth or hands. They're super-sensitive to contact, and somehow it's incomparable when it's YOU touching them. It's so good. Touch me more please!"

I can't say no to that. I put my mouth on her right nipple and start sucking on it slightly. I'm not sure what I'm doing so I just pretend that her nip is a straw that I'm drinking. She howls and trembles, bracing her hands on the wall of the shower and holding on to keep from falling. I don't think Kelly remembered that Lisa and Jennifer are watching us. She surely forgot that Lisa is filming us right now, because she is putting on an intense show.

Not wanting to stop my tour, I run my hands all over her body. I touch everything from her back to her tummy, and trace her arms and hands as well. I even rub her hips and her lower abs, which got a sexy reaction. She's most certainly inching closer to what was denied of her earlier.

Pausing my nipple sucking to speak, I tell her "I love your body, everything I just touched. Your skin feels so good and my hands are drawn to you. From now on I always want to be touching some part of you when we're together, even if it's just your hand."

I then move down to my knees in front of her, followed by rubbing my hands all over her legs. I explore every inch from her toes to her thighs and everything in-between. When I rub Kelly's inner thighs, her legs part for me. I stare right at her sexy pussy right in front of me as my shy and insecure crush is opening herself up before my eyes. I doubt she's thinking about what she's doing and is only reacting on a primitive carnal level to my fingertips inching so close to her down there. She wants me to touch her there with every fiber of her being.

"I love your legs, so smooth and intoxicating. Behind them and between them lies two great treasures, but your legs alone are sexy as hell."

Kelly is staring at me with a dazed look. I've worked nearly all of her insecurity away as she melts from my hands exploring her body and my words expressing my love for all of it. Ready for the really big targets, I trace a path up the back of her legs until I grab her ass tightly. She squeals and smiles as her hips thrust forward towards my face. I wasn't expecting that, as her fuzzy pubes almost touched my mouth. Little innocent Kelly is gone right now. Horny girlfriend Kelly has taken full control of this perfectly sexual body in my hands and she wants me to do things I never would have dreamed I'd ever get to do with her.

I accidentally stutter, a side effect of me being just as horny from this as the girl I'm touching "I L...love. Love your butt. I've stared at it for years every time you wore something that showed it off. Without clothes on it's completely amazing. And wow, it's so fun to squeeze!"

Kelly is moaning, trying to inch her crotch towards me. She's wordlessly begging me to finally touch her there, the only part of her body that I haven't touched yet during this tour. I stall, watching this beautiful woman gyrating her hips in front of me to get my attention. I can see so much detail of her pussy now, it's unreal. I can see INSIDE of her pussy! Her insides are bright pink and they look tasty. I could lick her at any moment if I choose to do so, but I'm too mesmerized by the hypnotic swaying of her hips to do anything but stare at her.

She began to whimper and make several urging sounds. Kelly tends to communicate using cute noises when she's embarrassed, and I knew that it was time to move forward. But somehow an evil part of my brain didn't want to give up keeping Kelly in this state of horny desperation just yet. Besides, I have one thing left to touch before I touch her pussy.... I bring my hands to her front side now and start playing with her fuzzy pubes, carefully avoiding contact with her actual pussy itself. She whines loudly and trembles in place.

"I love your fuzziness. I know you were worried about that, but it looks really nice. Your hair is so bright just like on your head and it's sexy as fuck. I guess that's why they call redheads 'firecrotch', because it's hot as hell! I wouldn't change a thing about your privates."

The moment I said that I suddenly changed my mind. There WAS something I wanted to change, and by God I was going to do it.

"Actually...I have an idea of one minor change that I'd like to make right now. May I?"

She nodded, wondering what I meant by that while still twitching from her arousal. I stood up and grabbed my razor from its wall mount, followed by getting back on my knees in front of her. Her eyes looked a little worried and confused.

I looked up at her eyes "Do you trust me?"

She nodded again. I then used my razor to smooth the top edge of her bush into a rounded edge, followed by a second one on the other half. I was careful not to hurt her or anything, and I stayed at the highest point the entire time so I wasn't ever anywhere close to the danger zone down south. With just a tiny bit of effort I just transformed her bush into a literal orange heart shape.

"There! Now it's an orange heart for real. What do you think?"

Kelly was blushing harder than probably any other time tonight, which is saying something. It only now occurred to me that neither Jennifer nor Lisa were in on this inside joke and Kelly was clearly a little embarrassed about it. Still, she had this funny look on her face like she was fighting to hold back a huge smile with every bit of her willpower and failing miserably. After a few seconds she lost the battle and her smile escaped.

She sighed while smiling and blushing and then asked me "This is my fault, isn't it? I knew it was a dangerous idea to use an orange heart to censor me. I knew it right when I did it. I knew, you being you, that you'd turn it into something to use against me and make me blush. Evil boy...."

I chuckled "Well, do you like it? If you like it, then I'd like you to keep it this way from now on. That way we'll always remember our first night as lovers and how it all happened."

Still smiling reluctantly, Kelly nodded "I like that idea. I'll keep it this way for you, but only if you give me what I need already! Please Erik...don't make me beg."

I then give her a seductive look "That can be arranged. But the question is: Should I use my hands like before, or...maybe I can kiss you there instead?"

She instantly replied "THAT! That! Kiss, lick...that!"

Her legs were parted and she pushed her pelvis towards my face again. Finally done with torturing her, I moved forward and kissed her pussy lips. She gasped loudly. I kissed it again and again, hoping to make this feel good for her. Part of me wondered if it would make her feel good if I gave it a big long kiss like what our first regular kiss was like, so I move in and do that next. Her moans get faster and her hands grab the back of my head, pulling me into her pussy. She's enjoying this for sure!

I switch to using my tongue to rub everything and she gets even louder. I try to stick my tongue inside of her hole but have trouble reaching far into her. After giving up, I switch to her front side and lick her clitoral hood. She told me she likes contact on the topside of her ridge the best, so I start licking directly there next. She is dancing in place, clearly about to burst. Shit, I'm about to burst too and nothing is even touching me yet! I want to finish her off right so I decide to copy what I was doing earlier during our countdown and I slide two fingers inside of her while my tongue licks her clit region. Kelly shrieks and moans crazy loud at this point, far louder than she's gotten so far tonight. Her hands fling backwards hard and slam into the wall as a desperate attempt to brace herself. Her hips were swirling around in circles matching my rhythm as she drove towards that edge at high speed with no intention of stopping like she was Thelma and Louise.

Only 20 seconds or so of mouth-on-pussy action and Kelly suddenly came and spasmed against my face while gasping for air loudly at high speeds. She almost fell if I wasn't holding her entire body up using my fingers in her pussy, but I wasn't going to hold her entire bodyweight for long that way. As she collapsed I caught her and eased her down to the floor of the shower so she could sit, still trembling from her intense orgasm. I held her tightly in my arms as she rode those waves of bliss that I gave to her. I feel this intense sense of pride and happiness seeing the orgasmic look on beautiful Kelly's face from cumming and the immediate afterglow period. It made me feel beyond amazing to know that I did that to her, that I have the power to make her body feel pleasure so intensely that she literally falls into my arms and tunes out the entire world for several seconds. The feeling of making her cum so hard filled me with more pleasure than even my own orgasm would've given me.

Eventually she regained her composure and looked me straight in the eyes. Her look was something new, something intense. It was something personal and overpowering. It was the look of a girl who has just fallen madly in love with a boy. And I was that boy. Her gaze made my heart melt so much that I could physically feel my entire chest warming up.

The intensity was too much for Kelly as she suddenly looked away from me while still in my arms. I didn't want her to escape my sight, however, so I moved my face where she was looking now. She instantly tried to look downwards but I pulled her back to facing me.

She playfully whined "Nooooo, lemme look awaaaaaaay!"

I smiled "Nope. I demand post-sex eye contact from the prettiest girl alive, and I'm going to want that every time from now on."

Giving up her cute little struggle and letting me stare are her soul-stealing green eyes, she then whispered to me "You really...truly...love me don't you? Like...you love all of me, every part. For real. I don't need to change a thing for you to love me do I?"

I kiss her for several seconds, then answer her "Never. Never change, you're already my fantasy. And you will forever have my love."
Executionus

Trapped in the Shower -- Part 24 (August 5)

Post by Executionus »

Part 24:

Staring into each other's eyes, our moment is broken a little bit when Lisa suddenly blurted out "You guys are so fucking HOT!! That was the hottest thing I've ever seen ever, ever, holy fuck! GOOSEBUMPS!!"

Kelly and I both blushed, remembering our audience. The fact that Lisa filmed all of that was not lost on either of us.

I looked over at Lisa and commented "You have to send me that video. If you do, I'll forgive you for sending my pics to the girls and at least three things you haven't even done yet."

Kelly went "Eep!" and sunk deeper into my arms shyly. Amazingly she didn't try to look away, letting me enjoy her cute little grin.

Jennifer softly exclaimed "That...was...crazy! Kelly you are so lucky. That looked unbelievable with him touching you all over and then giving you oral. Wow!"

Lisa giggled "Ok, secretly I was touching myself for most of that but I don't think either of you even noticed. It was like you were the only ones here. I've never seen anything like that before! I want some of that."

Kelly softly laughed, and then looked at the two of them standing at the shower door and told them "You girls know that you both get to share this boy too, right? And...I guess share me some too since you're both into girls now. There's room in this shower for four people...just saying."

Lisa bounced and hopped right in here, but Jennifer stayed back while keeping her hands tightly over her privates. I looked at her face and it was blatant that she was hornier than she's ever been before. Jennifer is the only one of us who has not had even one single orgasm tonight, so she must be completely losing her mind with all of this stuff going on. Somehow her nervousness about me seeing her naked is still powerful enough to hold her back, even though she is probably wet enough right now to drown a child.

Lisa noticed Jennifer frozen and turned around to grab her friend. She then told Jennifer "Join us, Jennifer! Come on, everyone's naked but you. I want to play with your nudie parts some more! And Erik wants to play with you too. You can't get played with if your hands are blocking us! Duuuuh! So come ooooooon, drop your hands and let him see you naked already. It'll be fine, I promise."

Jennifer whimpered "I'm...I'm scared. I can't do it."

It's so weird seeing Jennifer afraid of anything, since she's usually utterly fearless. This must really be a phobia of hers somehow. I don't really like that I'm causing her so much stress. I stand up again naked as can be and walk in front of her, which suddenly makes her nervous. She backs up from me until she bumps into the wall. I follow her until I'm right in front of her. With the wall behind her she has nowhere to go now.

I then softly talk to her in my most seductive voice "So Jennifer...remember earlier tonight when you told me how sad you were that you thought the only form of romantic intimacy you and I would ever share in our lives was just you seeing me naked? It turns out you were wrong about that. I have something else intimate and romantic that you and I are about to share...right...now."

Before she could process my declaration, I pushed my naked body up against hers, wrapped my arms around her back to hold and rub her bare skin, and then I kissed her deeply without letting go. Waves of pleasure filled us both instantly and we connected physically and spiritually via our lips. I closed my eyes to let the feeling wash over me, and sexy Jennifer proceeded to moan quietly into my mouth. My dick was pushing up against the back of her hand downstairs, and with everything that just happened I was right back on the edge. I'm pretty sure it making contact with her body was sending Jennifer to the edge too. Soon I felt her tongue licking my teeth, which was odd but massively erotic. I used my tongue to start playing around with hers back. Our tongues danced together for a little while while my hands explored her naked skin until finally I broke the kiss and looked deeply into her eyes.

I sweetly told her "You have nothing to fear from me, beautiful. Seeing you naked will only bring us closer, not further apart. I promise. You're an essential part of our love square you know."

Jennifer took a deep breath and paused for a second before finally replying "Ok...I'll do it. I'll move my hands and let you actually see me. But I demand more kisses when I do!"

I smile "Sure thing! Where do you want them though? You have lots of choices."

She glared at me in disbelief "BOY! ...Just...Argh. You'd better be careful with questions like that, Erik, because once I get a taste of this I'm not letting you stop or quit on me. Just fyi."

I giggled at her. She was blushing like crazy. Everyone was staring at her, waiting for her to bare it all to us. She took three slow deep breaths, bracing herself.

Suddenly she threw her arms up dramatically and placed both behind her head in half a second, presenting her amazing naked body to us all at last. She was the last of us who was covering, the last of the girls for me to see in the nude. And her body was spectacular! Her breasts were quite a bit larger than the other girls and her hourglass curves looked stunning without clothes in the way of them. Her nipples were a deep hot pink and her bush was very lightly colored to the point where it almost mixed with her skin. There was such a huge difference between her light blonde pubes vs Kelly's thick red pubes (to say nothing of the difference of both to Lisa's bald pussy), and I found myself enjoying all of the pussy options displayed for me in their own unique ways.

I gasp "Wow! You look magnificent! Very hot. I'm too damn close to the edge to be seeing so many sexy naked women at once. I'm about to explode just from looking alone!"

Lisa ran up to her "Yay! You did it! Congrats darling! I'm proud of you."

Little Lisa then jumped in the air and snatched tall Jennifer into a big hug and kissed her forcefully, causing Jennifer to grab Lisa out of reflex and hold her with her legs slightly dangling. I looked over at Kelly briefly to check something, and sure enough she was watching all of this with a bit of arousal on her face. There's so much potential for naughty fun with Kelly having a watching fetish, and I plan to abuse that from now on.

Lisa then broke the kiss with Jennifer and turned towards me, pleading "Me next with Erik! You guys got to kiss him, it's my turn now. Please Erik?"

I laugh "Of course, little one. I could never forget you."

She squealed in joy and then pounced me like a cat. I wasn't expecting her to push me into the door, but sure enough I fell backwards a little. Lisa's lips felt great, and the naughty little girl made certain to press her naked body against mine and grind up against me a little as we kissed. I decided that I wasn't going to let her control all of this, though, since I prefer to be the one in control. I grab Lisa by her waist and effortlessly spin us around, pinning her against the door instead. She broke the kiss and made a loud cheering noise while smiling, only to instantly be kissed again by me. Lisa started rubbing me all over my back and grabbed my butt with her left hand passionately. I returned the favor. Lisa was like an animal compared to the others and her intensity was sexy as hell. Her grinding on me was getting me far too close to popping, however, so reluctantly I broke the kiss and pulled away. The smile on Lisa was crazy hot, like a predator who only got an appetizer but was still starving for more.

Jennifer grabbed me next and said "Now you owe me one of THOSE kisses!"

Jennifer held me and kissed me while trying to pin me back against the door, with Lisa barely escaping being trapped behind me. I wanted to knock Jennifer's tall ass into sub mode right away though, since I'm positive she underestimates my strength now that I'm 15. She shrieks as I lift her up by the waist and spin her around into the door just as effortlessly as I did to Lisa. I kiss her again and hold it, letting our tongues flick each other again. It's so amazing how wildly different the three girls are in their kissing styles, and all three fill me with intense pleasure. Jennifer grabs my butt with both hands and pulls me into her body, aiming my dick between her legs and using my butt to force me to hump her. It feels fucking orgasmic but I have to stop far faster than I want to in order to not shoot down her legs. All three girls watch my dick throbbing in mid air once I escape, and all of us realize that I'm seriously about to blow any second now unless I get a break of some kind.

The next thing I know, Kelly walks up to Jennifer and shyly asks her "Will you kiss me next? It still bothers me that you were so worried about me hating you because you're attracted to me. I want to prove to you once and for all that I could never. You think I'm hot and you want to kiss me right? So kiss me. I want to make you feel good inside. Always, I always want you to feel comfortable doing whatever you'd like with me. And maybe...I might feel good from the kiss too. Maybe. I really don't know how it'll make me feel. Let's find out!"

Jennifer gave an uncharacteristically soft and affectionate smile to Kelly asking for a kiss. She then wrapped her arms around Kelly and gave her what she asked for. Watching Jennifer and Kelly kissing naked was not exactly the "break" that my dick needed to calm down. Jennifer's hands quickly ran all over Kelly's back, while Kelly held on to Jennifer's shoulders without moving. I could hear Jennifer moaning slightly, and after several seconds I'm positive that I heard a faint moan from Kelly too.

When the girls broke the kiss at last, Kelly was solid red. She squeaked "Wow.... I didn't expect that to feel so good. You're an amazing kisser Jennifer! No wonder Erik almost came if your kiss can make a straight girl feel this good."

Jennifer was blushing too as she replied "You're amazing too. I'd really like this to not just be a one-time thing, if that's ok with you."

Kelly smiled cutely "You took the words right out of my mouth."

Lisa then went up to Kelly "Me next with Kelly! Come on, we're the only ones who haven't kissed yet. Every other combination has had a turn."

Still smiling brightly, Kelly replied "Of course, but aren't we both straight? We're the weirdest kissing couple here."

Lisa giggled "Eh, who cares if we're straight? I just like kisses now that I know how awesome they are! And I need lots of practice kissing girls if I'm gonna turn myself bi."

Kelly wrapped her arms around Lisa "I can't argue with that logic. Come on then, cutie!"

Kelly and Lisa then kissed, which was equal parts hot and awkward. It's like they were both waiting for the other to turn it up and light the fireworks, but neither of them did so the kiss was softer than the others. When they broke they were both giggling about it.

Kelly joked "We're going to need LOTS of practice apparently."

Lisa wiggled "Fine by me! All three of you can kiss me, touch me, or get me naked anytime you want from now on. I need a lot of attention, as you all know. I'm gonna need a lot of sexy attention now that you've all gotten me addicted to this. If you guys go too long without kissing or touching me I'm going to pounce whoever is the closest to me at the time, even if we're in public. I'll do it too!"

Jennifer looked over at me and asked "Erik...are you ok? You look like you're about to faint."

I nodded "I'm good. I'm just...barely holding it together. You and Lisa walked in on me and Kelly when I was literally three seconds from cumming, and then everything else is making me even harder than I already was. I can't get it to go down anymore."

Kelly smiled evilly "Ok then. I think it's time for us three to make you cum for us! And this time we'll actually be able to see it when you do."

Jennifer shouted "Hell yeah!"

Lisa squealed and picked her phone back up, quite obviously ready to film me. I don't even flinch anymore.

Kelly began directing "Ok Lisa kneel over here on the left and Jennifer on the right. I'll kneel in the center. When I say ready, all three of us are going to grab Erik's dick with two fingers so that we make one giant hand on him. And then when I count to three, we all start moving up and down on him together as a team until he cums. This way he cums from all of us, not just one of us. I don't want you two to think I'm hogging him or anything like that. This sex stuff is for us to share, all of it."

The girls got into position, and one thing became immediately obvious to all of us: Kelly was right in the line of fire.

I timidly speak up "Um...Kelly? You might want to...uh...move before we do this."

She shook her head with a funny grin "No. No I don't."

Jennifer joined in "Uh, you do realize...?"

Kelly then interrupted her "YES! Yes I know. Look...we all know what I'm doing. Let's all be nice and not say anything about it mmkay? Whatever happens, happens."

My innocent little Kelly had this hungry and naughty grin on her face, along with a sizable blush, as she knowingly and willingly placed herself exactly where I was going to shoot. She wanted me to hit her! I had absolutely no idea that such a thing could be a turn on for any girl, much less her. The thought of her wanting that made my penis twitch in excitement.

Lisa cheered "Nice Kels! Get it girl!"

Kelly squirmed in place very cutely in a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. I could feel myself trembling. I'm about to have all three girls grabbing my dick and getting me off as a team. I'm not even sure my body is ready for such extreme stimulation.

Kelly commanded "Ok ladies, we'll go in the same order we've been going all night: Jennifer, Lisa, then me. Everyone grab Erik with two fingers and your thumbs now!"

Each girl grabbed my dick gently as I gasped and throbbed. I now had nine total horny and soft fingers wrapped around my cock and I was pulsing madly from the contact.

Lisa squealed "Oh my God it's throbbing!"

Jennifer then blurted out "Dude your dick feels HOT!"

I was already breathing hard and moaning just from being held. I might even cum just standing here if they don't hurry up. I can feel my semen building up inside of me already.

Kelly mercifully gave the order "On three we all slowly move up and down just slightly. When we get the hang of it we'll speed up super fast."

I moan out desperately "Guys I'm about to blow already! Just do it!"

Kelly then quickly responded "Ok, fast right away then. Let's do it! One...two...three!"

The three hands all jerk upwards along my dick until Kelly's hand at the end stops them, followed by the hands pumping downward until Jennifer's hand stops them at my base. Just one jerk sends massive shivers through me, but then the girls start pumping me super fast. I moan loud as hell and place my hands on Jennifer and Lisa's shoulders to hold myself up. I shut my eyes as the overwhelming pleasure takes me. After only ten seconds of this I grunt and shout as cum sprays out of me. Again and again and again. It feels unbearably amazing, my first orgasm caused by girls touching me (and three at once even!). The girls keep pumping and I keep shooting, at least 6 times. They don't stop even when I run out, which causes me to grab their hands to make them stop once it no longer feels good.

I finally open my eyes to see my beautiful Kelly wearing my white sauce all over her naked chest. Kelly had this intense glossy look of rampant horniness after watching me cum all over her. Lisa caught it all on her camera, and it's obvious that all of us were going to watch that many times in the future.

Kelly then suddenly grabbed me and pulled me down on top of her, goo and all. She kissed me and then said to me in her deep horny voice "I need one more now! That was so hot. Erik that was SO HOT! Give me one now please!"

Because I was lying down on top of her, my first response was to grab her breasts and start playing with her nipples. She quickly started moaning from that. Kelly was clearly not lying when she said that her nightly ritual was to keep cumming until she passed out. It's clear that this girl does not calm down after an orgasm like I do. It's like every one she gets just makes her hornier until her body finally gives up. I need to make this last one so intense that she finally reaches that point of being able to relax.

A wild, crazy, totally sexy-as-fuck idea hits me just then. I call out "Lisa, Jennifer, help me out here! I've got top, you get bottom"

Kelly moans in shock "OH MY GOD! Oh please, yes!"

Those two waste little time rubbing sexy little Kelly on her butt and her orange heart as she lay there on the floor. I shifted to her side to avoid blocking their access as I watched in amazement as the girls pulled Kelly's legs wide apart right in front of me. I stare at her exposed privates as both girls rub either side of Kelly's lips with their fingers. Kelly is singing a song of pure moans as the three of us pleasure her body. Jennifer eventually tells Lisa to get the clit while Jennifer slides her fingers inside of Kelly. This action sends Kelly into absolute fits of ecstasy as she starts bucking her hips up and down on the floor for all of us to see. Lisa is using her free hand to film all of this, and I swear to God I would kill a man stone cold dead if I had to if that was the price of getting that video sent to me after we were finished here.

To add that last little bit of pleasure to her, I lean closely and bit her neck firmly and held it tightly with me teeth. Loudly she screamed and her hands dug into my back tightly like she was holding on to avoid falling off a cliff. I didn't let go, nor did my hands stop rubbing her nipples. The girls kept going downstairs too. I felt Kelly shivering and trembling, felt her arms and legs start to thrash and spasm, and quickly I felt her chest thrust up into mine as she shouted and came for us.

I instantly ordered "Don't stop! Keep going, even faster! Trust me!" They obeyed.

Kelly loudly moaned "Oh...oh God. OH GOD! OOOOH GOD!!!"

She started shaking like crazy, like she was having a seizure. Every part of her body was thrashing and kicking around. I bit her again on the other side of her neck and she screamed right in my ear. Her body went through another massive shiver as she grunted and had trouble breathing, leading me to believe that she just had yet another orgasm. We kept going, not stopping. Kelly began to struggle to breathe as she was so overwhelmed with unfathomable pleasure. After about a minute she had one final orgasm followed by a coughing fit and ordering us to stop. Once we stopped she laid there with a huge smile and drowsy eyes, absolutely spent.

She very quietly whispered "Thank you guys so much."

Lisa then started giggling and declared "Jennifer next!"

Jennifer looked at her nervously "Wait, what?"

Lisa then pounced on top of her like a cat and started fondling her breasts. I suddenly got an amazing view of both Lisa and Jennifer's pussies on top of each other with their legs spread as they were nearly touching with Lisa face-down on top of Jennifer's body. Seeing what I was seeing gave me an evil idea as I put my pointer and middle fingers together on both hands. I then touched my fingertips to the entrances to both girls' love tunnels, hearing them both squeal slightly.

I then told them "You two are going at the same time, not one at a time. Are you girls ready for me to go inside of you?"

Lisa shouted "Fuck yeah! Do it!"

Jennifer was much calmer as she replied "Yes. Give me everything you've got, sexy man!"

I then slid my fingers into both girls, feeling the insides of their pussies for the first time. They were both so wet and warm, squirming around and squeezing my fingers in a sexy way. I quickly started pumping in and out of them both while working a rhythm. The girls began to match my rhythm while moving their hips, grinding their clits up against each others. Both of them had their arms around each other in huge hugs as they were overcome by the pleasures they felt downstairs from me and each other. With Jennifer having been on the edge for hours now without a single climax, it was obvious that she wouldn't be able to last very much longer.

Despite being very tired, Kelly couldn't bear to be left out of this. She crawled over and grabbed one hand from each girl, holding them tightly against her chest. With all four of us united in the flesh once again, it didn't take long at all for Jennifer to cum. Because Jennifer was the only one of us who hadn't cum at all the entire night, when her orgasm hit it was massive. She bucked her hips intensely when she got off, almost bucking Lisa right off of her. She shrieked and bounced against the ground, banging her head slightly and leaking quite a lot of liquid on my hand. As crazy as Kelly's last orgasm had been, Jennifer's one and only climax was vastly more powerful without doubt. Jennifer's legs went wild when she came, but then shut tightly on my hand right afterwards.

Jennifer whispered "Erik stop! My body can't do more than one and it hurts if I try."

I pulled my fingers out of Jennifer, and then instead used those fingers soaked in Jennifer's cum to rub on Lisa's clit. I was going to try and give Lisa her third orgasm today, even if the odds were stacked against this working. Jennifer started kissing Lisa over and over again on her lips and everywhere else she could get her lips on. Jennifer's hands were playing with Lisa's nipples, while Kelly held Lisa's hand with both of her own and pulled it against her breast (allowing Lisa to squeeze Kelly's right boob). All of us were working together to get Lisa off after all of us had just finished from the other three playing with us.

Looking at Lisa's soft round butt right in front of me, I call out "Hey Kelly! Use one of your hands to gently spank Lisa's butt repeatedly. I'll bet she enjoys that."

Kelly did exactly that, and from all of the attention we were giving her body Lisa started moaning deeply and purring like a kitten from our full-body pleasure treatment. We all kept going for at least 3 minutes, with me noticing how completely soaked she was getting down there.

Lisa eventually whimpered "Guys...guys I think it's working! Don't stop!"

All three of us kicked it up a notch, working her naked body until her hips started to shake and buck. With a sudden gasp Lisa started twitching in place while her pussy oozed out lots of cum to run down my arm. She came! We actually made Lisa cum again. She went from zero in her life to three in one night. It took Lisa a whole 20 seconds to fully calm down from her orgasm as we all rubbed different parts of her sensual little body.

Lisa eventually rolled over onto her back and looked up at the ceiling, muttering "You guys are the best. I never want to go back to us not doing this, never! You all gotta make me cum every night from now on. This feels too amazing. I love you guys so so SO much!!"

The three of us each took a turn giving sweet little Lisa a kiss on the lips, which made her romantic smile grow bigger and bigger. I then kissed Kelly to my left without warning, which made her giggle and smile. Of course Jennifer got a kiss too, and she was positively glowing. All of us looked so happy, and all of us were completely exhausted.

Kelly then rubbed her hand on her chest, which still had bits of my cum on it. She meekly said "Um...we should probably all get in the shower and clean off. Me especially. We can even wash each other...but no more sex for now! I can't take any more. I'm ready to pass out."

We all agreed. It was only as we all started to stand up off the ground that I noticed a very embarrassing development: After having my second orgasm earlier, my dick has now shrunken all the way to it's most miniature state. Seeing this I immediately throw my hands over it hoping that the girls didn't see it like that. I really don't want any of them seeing my dick when it's all soft and tiny. I don't mind anymore when they see it hard and big because they like it that way. Nobody likes a small dick though, and mine is far smaller when it's soft than it is when hard.

Jennifer notices me covering up and jokes "Dude, why are you covering? We've all seen it now. We're all naked in case you forgot."

I mumble "I...um...I don't want you to see it soft. It's embarrassing."

Lisa touched my chest "Don't be like that. I'll bet it's cute when not hard."

I cringe a little "It's not supposed to be 'cute' though. Guys, it gets a LOT smaller when I'm soft. It's not hot. It's really embarrassing, ok?"

Kelly quickly kissed me and then lovingly said "My poor boy, when are you going to realize that you don't have to keep trying so hard to impress us? We're already impressed and that's not going away. We're not stupid, we all know that boys grow and shrink. We're not going to judge you or make fun of you for how it looks when smaller. And we'll always remember how amazing it looks when big and hard. Now relax, my love. Relax. No more insecurities. That goes for all of us, me most of all. But seriously, you too. No...more...insecurities!"

I sigh. "I...guess. I just don't want you girls to laugh at me and stuff."

Kelly suddenly got this naughty look on her face, looked left and right, then looked back at me to whisper "I won't laugh, but would you feel better if I gave it a little kiss? You touched and kissed all of the parts I was insecure about. It seems only fair that I do the same."

Um...alrighty then! I haven't had any of the girls touch me there with their mouths yet. Her offer is kinda hot, even if my flesh is too worn out to appreciate it. Honestly though, her offering to kiss me there does somehow make me feel better and less insecure about showing it to her.

I take a deep breath and tell her "Ok." as I release myself and move my hands to my sides. My soft, completely-spent worm is dangling there in front of them. All six eyes are staring at it.

Lisa blurts out "Whoa! It really does look way different than before, but not in a bad way or anything. It's hot like this, just differently."

Jennifer nodded "Yeah dude, it still looks awesome. I have a weird urge to one day put the whole thing in my hand and then feel it grow and bust free of my hand before we play around."

Kelly giggled "That's a neat idea, Jennifer. But for now, I'm going to give it a gentle little kiss to show it how much it's loved, just the way it is. Erik I would never change a single thing about your body, not one tiny thing. I don't want you to be tall and have huge hard scary muscles. I like you being smaller, softer, cozier, and less intimidating. You make me feel so safe in ways that no other human being ever could. I like your chest and how it feels, and I love the way your arms feel around me. And your little friend down there is totally delicious be it hard or soft. It deserves a kiss now."

She then got down on her knees and gently kissed the top of my soft dick. Her lips touching me there sent a massive shiver through me. Kelly then kept staring at it with a funny and naughty look on her face while not moving. Something was going on in her pervy little mind.

I ask "Kelly? What are you thinking about?"

Kelly shook her head "Nothing! Nothing! Um...well...something for later maybe. Um...basically...what Jennifer said about her hand holding it until it grows. I'm...uh...wondering how it would feel to do that...but with my mouth instead. And nobody laugh at me for saying that!"

Holy crap! Sign me up. I meekly reply "Uh, yeah! Yeah that's something we should definitely try some day. Absolutely!"

She then giggled "But not tonight. Tonight we need to clean off and go to bed. And Erik...I want to share your bed and sleep with you SLEEP NEXT TO YOU, sleep next to you! You know what I mean. And, uh, neither of us wearing clothes. Can we?"

I looked at this beautiful naked woman in front of me and replied "You had to know that I was going to say 'hell yeah' to that question."
Last edited by Executionus on Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Executionus

Trapped in the Shower -- Double Update

Post by Executionus »

Author's note: So I once again made an update far too big and had to split it into two parts. I should've known that I wouldn't be able to pull off this entire scene in a single part. And because I clearly don't learn from my mistakes, I expect to conclude this story with the next part if I can keep from making it too gigantic. There should only be 1-2 parts left max as the love square heads to bed together.
GeekGuy

Re: Trapped in the Shower -- Double Update

Post by GeekGuy »

Executionus wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:10 am Author's note: So I once again made an update far too big and had to split it into two parts. I should've known that I wouldn't be able to pull off this entire scene in a single part. And because I clearly don't learn from my mistakes, I expect to conclude this story with the next part if I can keep from making it too gigantic. There should only be 1-2 parts left max as the love square heads to bed together.
I for 1 don't care about the big update this story has been amazing. if I had to make a top 10 stories list (please don't make me I've read so many over the years) this would be on it.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

GeekGuy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:33 pm If I had to make a top 10 stories list (please don't make me I've read so many over the years) this would be on it.
Thanks a lot! This is definitely one of my favorites that I've made because it's so pure and emotional with vibrant characters. Most ENP stories have some type of bully/tormenter/villain but I specifically wanted to not have that with this story.

And honestly it would be pretty entertaining to make a thread in General to have everyone try to rank their personal top 10 lists. I'm sure certain stories would be appearing on multiple lists, such as Thornwood and Greenview. I think I'll actually make that thread later tonight for shits and giggles.
GeekGuy

Re: Trapped in the Shower -- Parts 23 & 24 (August 5)

Post by GeekGuy »

One of my favs was on the ASN Story Board Called The Exhibitionist Next Door.
hightab

Post by hightab »

You need to write more stories like this that are pure and emotional with vibrant characters and WITHOUT bully/tormenter/villain.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

hightab wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:19 pm You need to write more stories like this that are pure and emotional with vibrant characters and WITHOUT bully/tormenter/villain.
I've definitely been thinking that lately. Between this and Sophie DNIS I've been getting a ton of positive feedback for this style of story. It's funny because my signature all these years has always been reluctant bondage exposure to crowds lol.

When this and Summer Slam conclude I'm going to take a long break from writing because I haven't been resting or sleeping well. Once I get myself back together I'll be looking at doing something of this nature again (potentially the promised Sophie sequel or this other idea I like which involves a lot of voyeurism).
Executionus

Trapped in the Shower -- Part 25 (August 11)

Post by Executionus »

Part 25:

Showering with the girls.... An hour ago this would've been one of my ultimate sexual fantasies, and yet ironically this is what we're all doing to COOL OFF from sexy fun. There is an obvious flaw to this plan. Despite the fact that all of us just came back to back, I can feel myself getting excited again and they clearly can too. The four of us crammed together in this shower stall, naked, water running over us, hands running over us, is feeling very good to put it mildly. The only reason I don't get hard again is because two orgasms in an hour is absolutely my limit.

It's like we just can't stop going at each other. Lisa demanded a shower kiss from Jennifer, followed by me snatching one from Kelly. Soon it turned into kissing round-robin with all of us enjoying lip contact under the warm water. We took the soap and began washing each other, quickly making a rule that none of us were allowed to wash ourselves in any way. I quickly learned that this rule even applied to our private parts, leading me to get a very thorough washing down there from all three girls. You'd better believe I returned the favor, even if I was warned to not use soap on the girls downstairs since that can be bad. We were in that shower cleaning and touching for at least ten minutes.

Once we finally left the shower and dried off, the new rule was that none of us were allowed to put on any clothes of any kind until morning. I led them into my kitchen for a midnight snack before bedtime. The four of us also grabbed our phones, finally looking at all of the scandalous and forbidden pictures that Lisa sent us. My God, some of these pictures of the girls were so far beyond hot that the sun tried to sue them for copyright infringement. I made certain to let each girl know which shots were my favorite for them, and how happy I was to have these to keep forever. They each did the same with my pictures and vids, although amusingly all three girls said their favorite video was me cumming all over Kelly's chest. That video was a massive hit with the girls and both Lisa and Jennifer requested their own turns to be in the line of fire some day.

Everything felt so different between the four of us, in a truly great way. Before tonight we always kept a distance, always kept things casual. We didn't touch much, we surely didn't kiss, and it was embarrassing to make eye contact for too long. But now? Now we can't keep our hands or our lips away from each other, and our eyes meeting is a source of great joy.

The four of us have clearly developed a touch addiction tonight, and it's something that I noticed quickly. If I was closest to Jennifer, I was rubbing her delightful back and making her purr. If I was closest to Lisa, I had my arm around her tiny shoulders. If I was closest to Kelly, I kept holding her hand and rubbing her sensitive neck and collar area. Touching at least one of them at all times was hugely important to me as I gained so much pleasure from it. I enjoy touching them even more than being touched myself. The girls were also constantly touching my skin and each other's skin non-stop, as if all of our hands couldn't bear to be alone anymore. At one point Lisa made a dramatic show of pouting when she had to let go of Jennifer's hand to go to the bathroom, only to sprint out when she was finished and grab that hand back with an exaggerated "Mmmmm" happy noise.

Out of all of us, Jennifer was the most different now. We could all see the tremendous weight that was lifted off of her shoulders now that she was out as a bisexual and her crush on Lisa was confessed (and for the most part reciprocated). Jennifer had been so guarded and uptight around us all lately, never being genuine or vulnerable ever and not even smiling anymore in her pictures. I had thought that she was trying to be our "protector" still even though were were older and could take care of ourselves now. I had also thought that she was growing colder and more selfish, like how she kept pressuring me to flash her. But I see now that I was completely wrong about her on both counts. She had been so afraid of losing us if we ever learned her secrets that she was unable to allow herself to ever be as close with us as she used to be. Her weird brain was making her push us away because she was afraid of us leaving her behind. She was clearly missing how we used to be when we were all younger and not horny constantly, missing it just as much as we were. Seeing Jennifer now, free of that burden, we could finally see the TRUE Jennifer prancing and smiling, holding our hands, kissing us all, hugging us, and giggling like a maniac. It was like seeing younger Jennifer break free of the shell that was growing around her lately and it was truly beautiful to witness.

There was such a glowing light in Kelly's eyes as she watched all of us. This, what we were doing together, the four of us as a giant couple/square polycule, this was all her brilliant dream and it came true beyond her wildest fantasies. We all had a very deep and emotional conversation about our future like this, including how we would let others know about it. We knew that certain people would not accept it and would give us drama, including all of their parents most likely (My mom had made her desire for me to "open a harem" with the girls in the past). We resolved to stick together and make everything work, protecting each other and always being a team in our efforts.

Jennifer also demanded a name change when I called us a "square". Squares are boring, literally the slang for boring. Instead she named our foursome "The Diamond". Four points, all equal, peerlessly beautiful, completely unbreakable. We all really liked the name, so we were now the Diamond from this moment until the end of time. We even agreed to get matching diamond tattoos when we got older. As a temporary marking, I used a marker to draw matching diamonds on all of our wrists. And as an extra bonus, Lisa named my shower stall the Diamond Mine because of its role in forming this Diamond.

Eventually we all went to my bedroom. I only have a twin bed, but we still really wanted all four of us to fit in there and sleep together tonight. Thankfully we're all pretty skinny, and my bed leaning against a wall made it easier to ensure nobody would fall out on that side. Still, we were packed in here pretty tight and weren't going to need a blanket for heat. We only covered ourselves with the topsheet as we snuggled together in my bed. We arranged our position order carefully, with Kelly against the wall, me next to her, Jennifer next to me, and Lisa on the far side. We all felt this was the most romantic and perfect lineup with everybody next to their main interests. Also if Lisa ever fell out of the bed during the night, we all knew she'd bounce. If brutal falls were enough to cause harm to that girl, she would've died a dozen times by now. My brain still refuses to believe she walked away from falling 15 feet out of that poplar tree without a scratch and I was a witness to her doing it!

The lights went off and we all lied there, arms around each other, hands rubbing each other softly. We closed our eyes to sleep considering it was almost 2 in the morning by now and we had to wake up early in order to get the girls out of here before my mom came home from work and caught us having an unsupervised sleepover (not even touching on a NUDE sleepover, or the rest of what we did tonight). We closed our eyes and tried to get some rest.

Waiting....

Eyes closed....

My hands on Kelly....

Her hands on me....

Jennifer's naked back touching my own....

I don't know how long we were there, but it felt so long. And damn it all, I could NOT sleep! Lying in my bed naked, with three naked girls, my hands rubbing Kelly's flawless skin as her head rested on my left arm, my brain just could not shut down no matter how hard I tried.

And I wasn't alone. Kelly's hands kept moving, rubbing my chest gently. Her hands on my chest felt so good, actually producing sexual pleasure even though I'm a boy. Over time she transitioned from idle touching of me, to a much more deliberate tracing of her fingertips across my chest and tummy.

I opened my eyes which were now adjusted to the darkness, with light coming in my window from the streetlight outside. I could see Kelly's bright eyes wide open and staring right at mine, as if they had been waiting for my eyes to open as well. I smiled at my cute little lover as she moved in for another long unbroken kiss. We kissed for several minutes with our hands endlessly touching the other's skin.

After a little while, with our lips still locked, her left arm wrapped around me followed by her left leg. Before I knew what to expect, Kelly rolled over on top of me, our naked bodies face to face with our lips still locked together. Her fuzzy groin was pressed up against my own, sending a jolt of pleasure through me.

Finally she broke the kiss to whisper into my ear "I can't sleep. You here, naked, I can't stop being horny. I need more, Erik."

Before I could respond, Kelly started moving her body and her hips up and down, rubbing my dick with her bush and quickly turning it hard again. She then whispered again in my ear "I need THIS. This right here, between my legs. Please, my love? Please will you make me a woman?"

Brain...not worky. Overload. It takes me a few seconds to process, but I quietly whisper back "It would be my pleasure."

As she kissed me again, we both noticed sudden movement to our side as Lisa rolled over on top of Jennifer, matching Kelly on me. Lisa and Kelly both sat up at the same time as we all looked at each other.

Jennifer quipped "So, guess you guys couldn't sleep either."

Kelly giggled naughtily and then replied "Who needs sleep? There's DICK here!" A few seconds passed until she suddenly covered her face with both hands and squealed "Oh my GOD I can't believe I just said that out loud. Grrrrr!"

Lisa and Jennifer both reached over and started rubbing my lower abs, getting really close to where me and Kelly's groins were touching. Lisa then said "Girl, don't be ashamed. We GET it."

Jennifer looked at Kelly's body on top of me and said "The way you two are positioned it looks like you're having sex. That's hot."

Kelly was still hiding behind her hands as she mumbled "What if...we did? What would you two think if me and Erik...did it? For real? With...both of you still here with us?"

Jennifer rubbed Kelly's lower abs, her hand dangerously close to Kelly's pussy, as she answered "I think you guys should. We'll help too!"

Lisa then whispered something into Kelly's ears, which made Kelly giggle. The two girls on top then suddenly yelled together "Partner swap!" as they quickly got off of the person they were sitting on and switched to the other one. Me and Jennifer watched them in shock as they swapped on us, followed by Kelly locking lips with Jennifer. Lisa then started kissing my brains out with the best kiss I've gotten out of her so far all night. All this practice is making her really good at kissing, and I ran my hands all over her naked body while our lips touched and our tongues did a slight dance. Lisa made certain to grind all over me down there, getting very into it.

When our kiss broke, both of us turned to watch Kelly and Jennifer still kissing without stopping. Watching those two kissing was like watching a sex act, just like it was for their first time too. Both of them were moaning slightly. Me and Lisa were watching them go with smiles on our faces and our eyes wide as it was an extremely sexy display.

Lisa then whispered in my ear so that nobody else could hear "I'm trying to get as good at kissing as Jennifer is. I mean LOOK at that!"

I watched my 100% straight soulmate grinding and moaning on a woman while kissing her, so I smiled and whispered back to Lisa "Yeah me too! Damn! Although you're wonderful at kissing too."

Lisa touched her nose to my nose, her lips an inch away from mine "More practice?"

I answered "Absolutely!" as we went back at it. Both of us joined in the moaning game quickly.

After some more time passed, Jennifer called out "Partner swap!" Lisa grabbed Kelly and dragged her to the corner of the bed by the wall, while I rolled over and got on top of Jennifer. Jennifer wrapped her long legs around my waist, pulling me up against her horny pussy and holding me there. I could feel myself throbbing up against her entrance as the blonde bombshell grinned at me in pure lust.

Lisa mounted Kelly and then told her "This time I'm gonna actually rock your world with a kiss instead of it being awkward. Watch!"

Kelly smiled "Bring it, sweetie."

Lisa went down and kissed Kelly with intense passion, trying her hardest to mimic Jennifer's intense style while also using what tricks had made me squirm a few seconds ago. Jennifer and I watched them for a few seconds as they reached that point of moaning together, before we turned and looked at each other.

I smirked "Are we really gonna let those two upstage us?"

Without answering, Jennifer pulled my head down and we kissed intensely. A kiss with Jennifer is such an intimate experience with the way her tongue massages your entire mouth, and it feels as if she gets better every single kiss. This was no exception. I had to turn up my game to even keep up with her, so I cheated and started rubbing her nipples. She responded by swirling her hips around and rubbing her pussy all over my rock-solid dick.

At one point I felt the tip of my dick accidentally slip between her lips, causing both of us to gasp and break the kiss. Immediately I backed out and reset position to not be aimed directly at her opening like that. I probably looked pretty guilty for accidentally crossing that line without asking, but Jennifer didn't look even 1% upset about it.

I mumbled "Sorry."

She pulled my head down to whisper in my ear "Boy...you owe me that for real one day. Soon. After you and Kelly go first, of course."

I smirked "You know, you're the second one to tell me that exact request tonight."

Jennifer looked over at Lisa still kissing Kelly, then looked back at me and said "Tiny can wait. I call dibs on second. I'm not made for waiting."

I reach a hand down between Jennifer's legs and lightly rub her, whispering to her "I have a suspicion that there is not ever going to be much waiting in this Diamond."

Jennifer purrs from my touch and kisses my neck, followed by whispering to me "I can't wait to see the looks on all of the boys I know at school when they hear about our Diamond and the things we're doing with each other. Their collective blue-ball sorrow will fuel my petty smiles. I'll bet you feel the same way about those losers who were calling you Lord Friendzone. Please let me watch their faces when you tell those fools that you now get action from three beautiful naked women at the same time."

I laugh "Deal!"

Lisa and Kelly finally stopped their kissing and moaning fest, with Lisa giggling and Kelly loudly telling her "That was...WAY better than our first kiss was. Wow! Is it...weird that I really enjoy kissing you girls? I mean it doesn't make sense, right? I don't feel attraction to you guys normally, not even a little bit. So...why do your kisses keep giving me such intense butterflies and why do they actually turn me on so much?"

Lisa shrugged her shoulders cluelessly. I then crawled over to her to answer "My guess is that you just have a kissing fetish, male or female. But hey, that means you can actually get some pleasure from all of us in the Diamond, and that's awesome. It would suck if you had to be left out of certain couplings. Of course, this also means that I now know how horny I can make you at all times with a kiss, which is dangerous knowledge."

I leaned over Kelly and locked our lips, holding tightly and allowing my tongue to lick her lips a little like what Jennifer does to us all. Kelly was instantly moaning and wiggling her hips, causing Lisa to start wiggling her hips right back and rubbing the two girls' pussies together. Lisa's hand quickly grabbed my ass which was sitting right there in arm's reach. Jennifer quickly started rubbing me and Lisa's backs.

Lisa, grinding Kelly's kitty with her own, proudly declared "You know...the more I do things with you girls, the more I'm starting to get turned on for real by you both. The kissing, the touching, the rubbing, all of it is starting to feel just as hot from you and Jennifer as it does from Erik. I think turning me bi is actually working! Shit, I'm rubbing our pussies together and it feels ultra hot!"

Jennifer crawled around and grabbed Lisa from behind, squeezing her boobs and asking "So you're saying it feels good when I kiss you, touch you, and rub you all over your naked body huh? Well I know what I'm doing now."

Lisa and Jennifer then started completely making out while on top of Kelly. Meanwhile I'm making out with Kelly herself, who now has all three of us on her and is squirming around like the horny deviant that she is. Kelly is moaning into my mouth, far louder than the moans she gave out while kissing Jennifer and Lisa. I can physically feel Kelly trying to hump upwards into Lisa in an attempt to stimulate her pussy, and the effort is clearly only torturing her more.

The squirming, moaning, wiggling Kelly eventually broke our kiss long enough to loudly beg "Please Erik.... Please give me what I need, right now! No hands, no mouths, not even Lisa's pussy, I need the REAL THING down there, inside of me, right now or else I'm going to go crazy. Please Erik I don't want to be a virgin anymore!"

We all kinda froze when Kelly said that, with me responding "Anything for you, gorgeous. I've waited my entire life to have sex with the beautiful Kelly Connelly. And that really isn't much of an exaggeration."

Kelly ran her hand through my hair and told me "You weren't waiting alone, my pretty boy. I've dreamed off and on for years of you taking me, waking up so angry that it wasn't real. Tonight is the moment we've both waited for, the perfect moment. We're ready for this, I can tell. When you finally slip inside of me...we'll be connected in a way we've never been before. Our bodies and our souls will be joined as one. For me...sex is like a marriage vow. I could only share something like that with my real, true, perfect man. I could only ever share that with you, with our girls here to share the moment with us."

I got a little choked up and smirked "And you said you weren't good at being poetic. That was very romantic."

We all shifted around to move Kelly into the center of the bed, lying on her back, with me between her legs. The view I had of her wonderful body was spectacular. The view became perfection when Lisa turned on the light so we could all finally see better. Lisa had her camera in hand, absolutely adamant that she be allowed to film a closeup of our first-ever penetration together. I realized that Lisa wanted to document every minute of this night for our future enjoyment across the years, and not just for her horny perversion needs.

Taking Kelly's virginity, and losing mine...I felt my heart getting heavy with the weight of the pressure here. This is a once-in-a-lifetime moment for us with no redos. I had to get this right. I had to make sure that this moment was perfect for her, where everything went smoothly and flawlessly. I also needed to make sure that I didn't hurt her too badly, since I know girls can be very sore their first time. And one of the main things running through my mind was that I had to make sure to keep from going off too quickly and ruining it all. I had the advantage of having came twice already tonight, but I was still pretty nervous about messing this up for my perfect angel, and also worried about not measuring up enough in the eyes of any of the girls.

As if reading my mind by seeing the look on my face, Kelly suddenly grabbed my hand and ordered me "Erik...don't you dare stress out over trying to 'hold out' or anything like that like you've been doing all night. I mean it! I need you to relax and enjoy yourself fully. I want you to reach true pure bliss from my body, a feeling beyond anything you've ever felt before, ok? I'm going to try my hardest to blow your mind. If you cum quickly, then that just means I did a good job. You have proven that you have many, many, MANY creative and exciting ways to finish me off that don't require penetration...in case you haven't noticed. If you cum first, you can then play with me until I join you. Honestly...I'll probably cum very fast once I feel you fill me up."

I take a relaxing deep breath, realizing that she has a pretty good point. I then reply "Same to you, darling. Don't overthink trying to perform for me. I mean damn, just LOOKING at your body is almost enough to make me cum, Kelly. You trying to get me off with your pussy actually on my dick is going to be the easiest game to win in the history of gaming."

She smiled cutely and then lied down in a cozy position. Her legs split wider in front of me, with Jennifer holding one and Lisa holding the other. Jennifer then reached over and started rubbing the outside of Kelly's outer labia and her hairs, causing Kelly to gasp and moan instantly.

Jennifer jokingly told her "I've gotta make sure that you're warmed up enough down there before Erik goes inside."

Kelly playfully snapped "I'm warmed up enough! TRUST me!"

Lisa joined in by rubbing the other side of Kelly's outer labia, increasing Kelly's reaction noises and then saying "Better safe than sorry, Kels!"

Kelly growled at the girls but was clearly enjoying the touching. I was enjoying the show, as my hard dick only a foot away was pointed directly at Kelly's pussy.

Jennifer looked at Lisa and said "Ok, maybe she's warmed up now, but this IS a virgin girl we're dealing with here. We'll need to hold her open so that the boy's big hard dick can fit inside of her."

As I watched, horny as hell, Jennifer and Lisa pulled apart Kelly's pussy lips completely, revealing everything she had to me. I could fully see everything now, including her vagina hole begging to be filled by me. My dick was twitching badly, trying to pull my body towards that pussy like a magnetic force. I scoot closer to her, almost touching our privates together. Lisa aims her phone at Kelly's lips ready to capture the moment I cross into her. I can barely believe it. This is really about to happen.

With the girls holding Kelly open for me, I bring my dick right up to her entrance and touch it with my head. Kelly moans from the touch even though I haven't gone in yet. I feel myself pulsing from the anticipation. What will her pussy feel like on my dick? Soon I will know. In mere moments I'm going to feel her pussy from the inside with my dick. In mere moments I'll no longer be a virgin, and neither will she. We'll be something more, and we'll be it together.

I inch forward. I don't want to go too fast and hurt her or mess this up somehow. I gasp when I feel the tip of my head push passed her parted labia and actually enter her. She gets much louder with her moaning. The other two girls are completely silent, barely even breathing as they watch us unite physically into one merged organism of pure pleasure. I very slowly push a little more, until my entire head is inside. Already I feel an intense pleasure sensation down there. She seems lost in the feeling. To make her squirm I wiggle back and forth with just my head in her, making her cry out and grab handfuls of my bed's sheets. This power over Kelly's body is intoxicating just as much as the sexual pleasure itself is.

I push deeper still until half of my shaft is inside, feeling a slight tension in here. Her pussy is much tighter than I was expecting it to be, and it almost feels like I'm drilling a hole into her body using my dick as a drill. I put more force into it and push passed the point where I was feeling resistance. It all gives at once as I plunge the rest of the way inside of her, touching my pubes to her own. My dick is fully engulfed by her warm, wet, tight, squirming pussy!

As I slide into place Kelly suddenly gasps in a shocked way and puts her hands over her face, making me worried about hurting her. I quickly ask "Are you ok?"

She whimpers "Yes! Just...don't move until I say."

I rub her chest and ask "Is it hurting now?"

She grabs my hand with both of hers and looks me in the eyes "Erik, I'm fine! Do not worry about me, please. Yes it hurts, but not that bad and it'll go away soon. It feels really REALLY good, even with the little bit of pain. Give me a few seconds and we'll be good to go." Kelly then smiled brightly and excited asked me "Erik...do you realize what just happened? We're not virgins anymore! Holy crap we're having SEX!! EEEEEE!"

Lisa and Jennifer start rubbing all over Kelly's lower body, while I reply to her "Your pussy feels amazing! I had no idea what a pussy felt like until now. Wow! It's so warm and it feels like it's massaging every inch of my dick all the way around."

Kelly smiled sexually "Oh Erik...remember how you told me earlier that you like being squeezed?"

Before I can answer, I feel Kelly's pussy tighten up on me tremendously in every direction at once, and my entire body trembles from how good that just felt. I have to catch my breath from how good that just felt. She has this look of pure naughty pride at the fact that she can make me shiver so badly at will as long as I'm inside of her.

I won't let her win that easily "Oh Kelly...remember how you told me earlier about your most sensitive spot?"

I then started rubbing the top ridge of her clitoral hood, causing her to moan and grab the bedsheets again. I don't stop rubbing her as she starts gyrating her hips and bucking up and down against me.

Kelly pleads "Ok, ok! I'm ready. Break over. Don't go too fast yet, but for the love of God please start having sex with me already. You being inside and not moving is TORTURE!"

I reply "Ok. Here goes! Let me know immediately if anything hurts or feels wrong. I...uh...As you know, I have no idea what I'm doing."

She giggles "Same, obviously. I'm honestly more worried about me hurting you than you hurting me. I don't want to, I dunno, twist it wrong or something. Let's just agree to always communicate everything, good and bad, and experiment around until we get it perfect."

I agree with her request, and then I slowly pull backwards out of her slightly. I then push it back into her all the way, which feels like jacking off gone Super Saiyan! She moans pretty loud from just the one thrust. Feeling good, I start moving back and forth with my hips, sliding in and out of her with my dick. I'm feeling so good, and from what I can tell she is too. I can feel all of these muscles and tiny ribbings in her, all of them massaging my dick with every movement and making it feel amazing. It keeps squeezing and releasing, lifting and dropping, and just in every way possible exceeding the maximum limits of the pleasures a hand can produce by a massive margin. I wasn't trying to make a whole lot of noise, but I can't really help it anymore. I'm moaning just as loudly as she is.

I breathlessly tell her "This feels so damn good! Kelly you're amazing! Jesus your pussy just ruined jacking off for me for life. Are you feeling good too?"

Kelly gasps "YES! Mmmmmmmm Erik...."

Kelly's hands were flailing around the bed trying to grab onto something. Jennifer noticed this and grabbed Kelly's hand with her own, squeezing it tightly. Lisa then did the same with Kelly's other hand. Once her hands were held by the girls, Kelly's arms tensed up like crazy and I watched her use the girls holding her for leverage as she bucked her hips into me again and again as fast as she could. "Slow" is not a thing she wants anymore, clearly, as I speed up to match her own movements.

I lean forward over her body, having difficulty holding myself up as we continue having sex. I grab her boobs with my hands, holding myself in place with her breasts, and then adding even more pleasure to my darling by rubbing her nipples with my thumbs. As Kelly lost more and more of her mind as the feelings of our sex overwhelmed her, I felt myself not far off from where she was mentally. I smiled an evil smile as I watched Kelly and Lisa move their free hands to Kelly's clit region, rubbing her all over down there for extra stimulation. Kelly's volume increased dramatically as her voice grew more and more intense.

Suddenly I felt her pussy tighten up on me significantly right as Kelly screamed at the top of her lungs. She started twitching and squirming in place, unable to move with me and the girl holding her body all over. Kelly just came! On my dick! The intense squeeze on my dick almost brings me to orgasm, and absolutely would have done so if I hadn't cum twice earlier tonight. Instead it hits me with a "false cum" sensation similar to firing a gun with no bullets in it. I slow down for a second to catch my breath and reset, preparing to start again and work towards a real orgasm for myself.

As I'm restarting, Kelly suddenly pulls her hands free from the girls and places them on my hips while ordering me "Hold up! Wait a second!"

I freeze. "Are you ok?"

Kelly nodded 5 times in a single second "I'm great! Fan-fucking-tastic! Erik that was so good, every bit of it, and you two too. I didn't expect to cum that fast, but you guys sent me to a whole 'nother planet of pleasure and I was just gone mentally. Erik please don't cum yet! I hope you're not getting too close, or you can let it rest or something for a minute. I have something very important I want you to do, if it's alright with you. This is going to sound very weird, VERY weird, but this means the world to me if you can."

I gently rub her chest with both of my hands "Anything for you, Kelly. What are you wanting me to do?"

Kelly covered her face with her hands and then answered "It's not a 'what' I want you to do...it's a 'who'. Two whos, actually."

I'm sorry, apparently sex depletes oxygen from the brain leading to hearing loss and hallucinations. I try to make sense of what my clearly-delusional brain just heard. "Wait, what?"

Kelly lowered her hands "I want you to have sex with Jennifer and Lisa now while I watch you guys. I HAVE to share this feeling with both of you girls. It's...mind blowing."

Jennifer shook her head "Kelly no, this is your time. We'll take our turns later. Erik is YOUR true love, you deserve to go first."

Kelly then shook her head back "No Jennifer, that's not what I want. And I did go first by the way. But I don't want you and Lisa ever, and I mean EVER, thinking that I'm more important or more deserving of things with Erik. I mean it, I'm dead serious. Don't do it. Yes I love Erik deeply and have for a long time, but damnit YOU have too! Both of you! You only pretended not to love Erik because you wanted to make me happy. Well I'm only going to be truly happy if you're here with me, sharing our wonderful sexy man and each other. And I want you to stop hiding the part of your hearts that love Erik and pretending like it's not real. We're all equal, all of us. You never have to ask me permission to do something with Erik, because I don't own him. We all share him, period. And I'd feel like a complete selfish jerk if I got to go all the way while you two had to just watch from the sides. Please, you know that's not the kind of person that I am. This is really important to me. I want ALL FOUR of us to lose our virginities tonight, right here, right now. We enter into the realm of sex together, as the Diamond. It wouldn't be right for us to do something this life-changingly important separately."

Lisa had her hands up in front of her chest fidgeting like crazy as she responded "I get it! I understand. Jennifer, Kelly's right. We all gotta do this together when it's the first time, otherwise it would be all messed up."

Jennifer nodded "Fuck, why am I arguing? Erik, I've got you next! I already called dibs."

Lisa playfully pushed her "Hey! You did not, no fair!"

I laughed a little and then commented "She actually did, believe it or not."

Lisa crossed her arms and pouted "Boooooo!"

We all laughed at Lisa's goofy jeering, and then I rubbed her shoulder and told her "Look at it this way, tiny one...I'll have lots of practice for your turn, so you'll get me at my best."

Lisa smiled "That is true.... And I was only playing, I don't mind Jennifer going first. I'm actually kinda scared of doing that myself, all joking aside. It'll be nice to have both Kelly and Jennifer knowing what to do and have them able to talk me through it all."

Jennifer played with Lisa's hair "Of course. We've got you, fam!"

With a not-insignificant amount of reluctance, I pulled my dick all of the way out of Kelly's wonderful and exciting pussy. I was rock hard still and my dick was soaked from Kelly's wet insides. I was honestly much more wet than I expected to be, even though I knew how wet girls get down there.

I asked Jennifer "Do you want me to clean off first before your turn?"

But she shot that down fast "Hell no, don't you dare! I want some of sexy Kelly's cum inside of me too."

Kelly squealed from hearing that and covered her face with her hands, before quickly moving them aside to reveal a devious grin. She then whispered to us all "That's such a cool thought...it's almost like I get to cum in her like a boy would. That's kinda hot."

Jennifer then spoke up as she got into position on her back with her legs spread wide in front of me "Speaking of which, Erik...you can't cum in me no matter what. I'm not on the pill, and neither is Lisa for that matter. Only Kelly is because she needs the pills to regulate her cycle. If you feel yourself losing control, you have to pull out immediately at all costs. You can't mess around with that, ok? And then if everything goes well for our turns, we'll let Kelly go last and then you can cum inside of her. Got it?"

I instantly replied "Got it!" I didn't need to be told twice. Babies are not a thing I want at this stage of my life.

I enjoyed the sight of Jennifer's pussy opened up right in front of me, just inches away from my dick. To think that a few hours ago this woman's greatest fear was me seeing her naked, and now here she is...showing me the most explicit view she possibly can. I can easily see that she's wet and ready to go. My heart was racing as I prepared to take her virginity, considering it's only been a few minutes since I lost my own to Kelly.

Speaking of Kelly, she quickly reached over and started rubbing the side of Jennifer's lips, coyly saying "Gotta make sure you're nice and warmed up. Better safe than sorry!" Lisa immediately joined in on the other side.

Jennifer squirmed and began moving around like a sexy snake in my bed from being touched. She then grinned "Oh it's like THAT is it? Fine, fine. I accept your revenge. You guys better hold me open soon so that Erik can come on in and enjoy the present I have for him. Are you ready to film him entering me, Lisa?"

Lisa nodded with a huge smile, her phone ready and held very close to Jennifer's waiting pussy. The girls pulled Jennifer's lips wide open for me like what they did with Kelly earlier. I could easily see the way in now, not that it had been even slightly hidden beforehand. Jennifer's pussy seems more open on a default level than Kelly's is, and I know from previous viewings that Lisa's pussy seems the most open of the three with the labia usually sticking out from her slightly. These differences between the girls, all of which super-sexy in their own way, was something which I found totally fascinating.

I touched my head up against Jennifer's entrance as she inhaled sharply. When I stopped for a second to avoid hurting her like I did Kelly, Jennifer looked me right in the eyes and commanded "Erik Hall get your penis in me right goddamn now and FUCK me!"

Ok, note to self...Jennifer isn't a fan of going slow. I push inside of her, going deeper and deeper. I try to avoid hurting her still, but oddly I seem to have less difficulty sliding inside of Jennifer than I did Kelly. This must be a side effect of Jennifer using toys on herself, so her pussy was more prepared for thick penetration. I don't even have to stop at all this time, inching more and more inside of her until I reach the end and our pubes touch. She exhales loudly a new kind of moan that I haven't heard from her yet.

When I pause to let her recover like I did with Kelly, Jennifer wiggles her hips "Come on, don't stop. I'm good! It barely hurts at all, don't worry." As I start moving and having sex with her, she trembles on me and then yells "God this feels so GOOD! Shit, Kelly, you weren't kidding! Go go Erik my MAN!"

Jennifer's pussy feels very different inside from Kelly's. I didn't think there'd be a huge change in the feeling from one girl to another, but I was very wrong. Jennifer's pussy is less tight and isn't squeezing me as much, but instead I feel all of the little bits and parts on the inside moving around far more rapidly. It's almost like she's vibrating in a weird way, and it feels completely awesome.

I smile at her "This feels amazing! You're so hot, Jennifer. Your pussy feels so different from Kelly's."

Kelly let out a surprised gasp "REALLY? Different how? Better, worse, what?"

I answered "I refuse to rate you girls against each other, you know that. You both feel amazing. It's hard to explain, but like...she doesn't squeeze nearly as tight as you do. Instead I can feel all sorts of extra activity and movement in there, like tiny fingertips rubbing me. Girls I could tell you both apart if I was blindfolded. That's so neat!"

Lisa giggled "I wonder what I feel like? You'll have to tell me with LOTS of details during my turn!"

Jennifer pulled my hands onto her breasts, egging me on to rub them while fucking her. I of course did as she wanted, making her smile and start moaning louder than before. Kelly and Lisa each grabbed on of Jennifer's hands, holding them tightly as she tensed up and bared her teeth like a savage from her enjoyment of what we were doing. Her eyes were closed as she matched my rhythm, making this feel so amazing.

Sudden movement on my left causes me to glance over and look at Kelly. I am shocked to see her free hand rubbing herself between her legs! Kelly's eyes are completely glossed over from extreme arousal, staring at me and Jennifer having sex right in front of her. Jesus...Kelly wasn't kidding when she told us all that she has a fetish for watching us do things to each other. I think Kelly is more turned on by watching me screw our friend than she was when I was actually having sex with her. As hot as she looks now, though, I get this heavy desire to make her look that intense when I'm physically inside of her giving her my all. I resolve to blow her mind when I go back into her later, whatever it takes.

Kelly catches me looking at her and instantly blushes from being caught. She briefly looks away, but I give her a sexy smile and a nod which brings her back over here. Kelly locks eyes with me while touching herself, managing to let go of her shyness and allow a real smile to escape on her face.

Kelly then nodded in front of her pointing to my right side. I look over towards Lisa and see that she's doing the exact same thing Kelly is doing. When Lisa notices me and Kelly looking at her, she grins hugely and licks her lips with her tongue in one of the sexiest little displays I've ever seen from anyone from the neck up.

A jolt of top level pleasure shakes me, causing me to look back at the beautiful naked woman that I was actually having sex with in that moment. The way Jennifer's body was moving was so majestic, as if she was born for this. If I didn't know her so well, there's no way that I would've believed that she was a virgin. Her skills had completely erased the sensitivity issues my dick had from cumming twice earlier, and I could feel that she had basically "reloaded the gun" so to speak.

I was moaning from the constant pleasure, but still managed to say to her "Jennifer you're so good at this! The way you move is just awesome!"

She then opened her eyes and gave me a naughty look as she taunted "So...you like movement down there huh? Let's see how you like...THIS!"

Jennifer then started moving her abs and hips intensely in a rhythmic motion similar to a wave machine, with me still inside of her. Holy crap! I choke slightly and then start breathing loudly, much to Jennifer's amusement. She's always been pretty athletic, and now her flexing and moving her abs and hips with so much talent is causing me to lose my mind (as well as my balance). Her pussy is thrusting itself up and down my shaft without me needing to guide it, even as I also move up and down trying to match it's actions. The more she rocks me, the more I put into it trying to rock her right back.

We both speed up, both of us trying to rock the other one's world. Unspoken, it's now a game between us. We've always been competitive, and this was just another contest. We were going to fuck the other one as hard and as fast as we possibly could, giving them everything we had, and the first one to break was the loser. Harder and harder we went on each other, sliding up and down and in and out. Kelly and Lisa were speeding up their self-playing actions to keep pace with me and Jennifer. All four of us were riding a very extreme sexual high in this moment.

I then accidentally fall out from how much we're moving, but quickly I stick it back inside. I move around some at the entrance area itself in order to torment her, but suddenly I get chills myself instead. Something squishy and solid is rubbing the top of my head at this angle, which feels very nice. And if I'm not mistaken, she seems to like contact here too judging from her massive shiver. Instead of going all the way deep into her like I did before, now I'm focusing on the squishy part on her insides which is massaging my dick so good that it's crazy.

Her moans switch to a much higher pitch than before, and then she loudly yells "OH FUCK! Erik right there, RIGHT THERE! That's my g-spot and holy fuuuuuuuuck!"

Her g-spot! Awesome, I found it. I make a mental note of where this is and how I can reach it, in order to be able to do this more often (and with the others too, of course). Honestly that wasn't nearly as hard to find as the memes and is basically just behind the clit on the inside. Most men must suck at sex if my young recent-virgin self can figure this out in just a few minutes.

I start experimenting by pushing all the way deep into her, making her gasp, followed by slowly and methodically pulling back to rub her g-spot with my tip again. I then repeat that same move again and again, each time getting the same intense reaction from her and each time making my own eyes roll into my head from the massive sexual stimulation of that move.

This feels so good. This feels TOO good. No.... No no no! Too good, too fast. I feel it building in me, feel it ready to explode. Shit. I'm about to cum if I don't do something right away. With her rocking me, and the feeling of her g-spot rubbing my tip, and the constant changing from just the tip to pushing very deep, my race to orgasm has sped up to nearly lightspeed. I have no choice...I have to end this. I don't want to do it. I REALLY don't want to stop. I want to cum inside of her so badly that my horny brain is already telling me that diapers ain't so bad. But I can't do that now...and both me and my brain know it.

I pull out of Jennifer very suddenly, sitting back and breathing hard. My dick is throbbing and dancing in place while the girls all stare at it, twitching around angry with me for making it leave the happy place. The girls look quite surprised that I just ejected without a word of warning to anyone.

I timidly whisper "Sorry! I, uh, was getting way too close there."

Jennifer sits up and gives me a big hug "Hey, don't be sorry. You did good! And fuck, dude, that was the best thing ever. You and I gotta do that many thousands of more times. God I'm, like, shivering and my heart is beating so fast it feels like it's trying to escape or something."

I giggle "Yeah, mine too. Wow."

She then clutches me tightly and emotionally declares "Damnit Erik...I spent YEARS fighting off having a crush on you, and then you had to go and shatter any and all progress I ever made on fighting that. All of it, just gone. Gone forever. God, it's a good thing that I'm allowed to feel for you now, because after what we just did...my heart is literally beating for you, dude."

I nod "I feel the same. Man...first Kelly and now you. Sex feels so amazing!"

Kelly then hugged Jennifer from behind and told her "I'm sorry that I made you feel like you had to hide your feelings for Erik. I'm sorry Lisa too. I never wanted that from you guys, and I could always, ALWAYS tell you guys were lying to me when you said you didn't like Erik that way. That's part of why I'm sharing my first time with you both. It's my way of making it up to you two."

Jennifer laughed "Kelly, Kelly, Kelly. You know most girls will start fights with any other woman who looks at her man the wrong way? You're just unique and special, and I feel honored to be part of this Diamond with you and Erik and Lisa too. This is the best idea anyone has ever had in human history. I'm glad you guys dragged me into this. I wasn't ready to be open about any of my feelings for any of you, but now that I am.... God, it feels so wonderful to actually be ME again instead of pretending to be someone else all the time."

I look at the gorgeous blonde in her blue eyes "Never hide or mask your feelings for me ever again. For that matter, never hide or mask your feelings for any of us. You've had feelings for all three of us for so long while pretending that you didn't, but now I forbid you from ever doing that again. And to make it official, we're all showing our feelings for you now with light kisses."

Me first, then Kelly, and then Lisa, each of us kissed Jennifer quickly which made her smile. The way she keeps looking at all of us is so completely and totally enamored. It's crazy to think that she had been fighting and hiding her feelings for so long when they were clearly this intense.

I look over at the cute tiny one being quiet, her hands idly rubbing her chest and thigh in a horny manner, and I tell her "I need a break for a minute with no sexy stuff at all, but when I'm better...Lisa, you're in for the best moment of your life."

Lisa went "Squeeeeee!" and wiggled excitedly.

I look over at the pretty redhead who looks massively sexually supercharged and tell her "I'm really starting to get the hang of this now, Kelly. When I come back to you at the end, I'm gonna do a lot better than I did to begin with. I promise."

Kelly bashfully replied while rubbing her sweating face with her hand and dragging her fingers across her cheek repeatedly "My love...I barely withstood our first time, it was so orgasmic. I came so fast! If you get that much better by my next turn, I'm going to wake the neighbors with my screaming."

God I can't keep looking at Kelly when she's this horny, because it's keeping me at maximum arousal. But then...Jennifer is staring at me in such a horny way, and Lisa is pulsing so much sexual energy from her nervous anticipation that she's almost rivaling the horniness of Kelly right now. I don't really have a safe place to look in order to calm down, so I take a quick walk around my house which does the trick.

When I return, my eyes bulge at what I walk in on: Lisa on her back with Kelly and Jennifer both playing with her intensely on either side of her. Lisa's hands are under the other girls, playing with them right back. The girls are having a lesbian threesome right in front of me and I almost don't want to stop them.

The moment they see me, Jennifer calls out "Eriiiiik, come on over! We've got her nice and warmed up for you."

I hop on the bed pretty fast as Lisa moans "Erik please fuck me! Quickly!"

Lisa's legs are as wide apart as possible, and her pussy is absolutely gushing all over her. We really should've thought to bring a towel to put under her since she gets so wet when turned on, but too late now. With Kelly holding the phone to film everything, and Lisa holding her own pussy lips apart while her hips tremble, I quickly touch the tip of my dick to her entrance and prepare to slide inside. With how wet she is, I barely notice any resistance at all as I slowly inch deeper and deeper into her. I take care to not move too fast for her sake, but it feels like I could've dove in like it was a swimming pool.

Lisa physically can't stop moaning and saying things like "Oh my God!" and "Fuck me fuck me fuck me!" at high speeds as I slowly slide into her until I make it all the way in.

When I get all the way it's pretty obvious from her face that she's hurting a little so I pause. She just keeps talking as if she literally cannot mentally believe this moment is real "Oh my God, it's in me. IT'S IN ME! Erik's in me. Erik's dick is in me! Jennifer, Kelly, look at it! It's all the way in! Holy fuck! I didn't think it would fit, but it all did! His whole dick is inside of my pussy! ERIK! Erik your whole dick is inside of my pussy! I'm not a virgin anymore! You're my FIRST! You're the first to fuck me! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!"

Her pussy feels very different from the other two, and not just because it's the wettest by far. Hers has a neat cone shape to it, wide open and loose at the entrance while growing more and more snug the deeper I go in. Her specific shape is going to rub my ultra-sensitive tip in amazing ways so I'll need to be careful about not pushing in fully every time unless I want to risk getting to the edge too fast. I tell Lisa all of this in explicit detail, which makes her extremely happy to hear. She seems very proud of me telling her that her pussy could make me cum fast if I wasn't cautious.

When the initial pain wears off for her, I start moving back and forth a little and she completely loses her mind moaning and grabbing at everything with her hands. Kelly and Jennifer have to snatch Lisa's hands and hold them, but Lisa is pulling around and actually moving the girls around some.

Lisa yells "Pin me down! Hold me down by my wrists so I can't move at all!"

The girls do as she asks, completely restraining her arms. Lisa pulled at her arms fiercely but was unable to move them an inch. And her gigantic smile and pure white rolled eyes made it obvious how intense her satisfaction was with this fact. It's like when I held her against the wall to strip her towel off earlier tonight, Lisa must have a huge fetish for being physically overpowered. Her short legs wrapped around my waist to lock me in tightly, which was preventing me from escaping. I had to pull them off of me for safety concerns and then pin her knees in place at her sides with my hands holding them down. She tried to break free of my grip but was powerless to do so. With us holding Lisa's arms and legs down, she could no longer move a single bit...and she was LOVING it.

After having regular sex with her for a little while, I switched it up to holding my head at the entrance to locate her g-spot. As soon as I found it I rubbed my tip ridge back and forth directly on her squishy little fleshy bit. Lisa howled like a werewolf and almost moved the three of us with the intensity of her thrashing. It was bizarre how strong this tiny girl could get when horny enough. It was also really hot how wild she got, almost as if she was fighting to escape the sex entirely (but clearly not wanting to for real). I realized that future sex with Lisa would really need a safe word just to let us know if her struggling was real or not.

When I switched over to the technique of switching back and forth between rubbing her entryway and plunging deep all the way, Lisa began to completely melt. Suddenly her struggling just stopped and she pleaded "Somebody rub my clit! Everyone, EVERYONE rub my clit! Please!"

All three of us took a hand and started rubbing her there, trying not to get in each others way. We figured out that the best plan was me rubbing the clit itself while Jennifer and Kelly each took their side of Lisa's labia instead. It's very obvious that Lisa was trying to cum with me inside of her, and just me knowing that is pushing me close to the edge. I had to stop moving while inside of Lisa in order to not risk losing control while we all rubbed her pussy and tried to get her off with me still inside. I was breathing very hard and loudly, trying desperately to control myself long enough to make this work for her.

I must've looked ready to blow, though, because Kelly quickly moved her hand from Lisa's pussy and placed it on my tummy, pushing gently so that I would exit her. I reluctantly complied, since she wasn't wrong about me being too close to the edge. Lisa groaned in frustration when I left her, but then went back to moaning when the three of us continued rubbing her pussy.

After a minute or so, Lisa asked us to stop rubbing as she had become oversensitive in a bad way again. I felt a little guilty because I'm positive she would've actually came if I was still having sex with her, and the shock of me pulling out messed it up.

I ask her "Are you ok?"

She smiled and held out her arms to demand me get on top of her in a hug, which I did. With our arms around each other (and our groins rubbing slightly) Lisa emphatically bared her heart to me "I'm awesome. You're amazing! That was AMAZING! We had SEX Erik! SEX! Real sex! You, me, sex! I never thought I'd ever get to have sex with you because you were Kelly's boy and that used to make me so sad. But now you're the only boy who will ever get to do that with me. You're the special one! I had such a huge crush on you for months. HUGE! I didn't want Kelly to know but she figured it out anyway.

But...her figuring it out led us to this! To the Diamond. I'm so glad she figured out how much I love you. And I can say that now without feeling guilty. I love you Erik. And I love you Jennifer. And I also love you Kelly. I'm completely serious you guys, I LOVE you all. Full love. Eternal love. I'd do anything for you guys, pay any price. You're my family and I swear to always make all of you laugh, smile, and cum every single day as long as we all live."

I instantly replied "Same! I love you Lisa, and Jennifer and Kelly too. I'm honored to be your man to share, and I never want to spend a single day without at least one of you in it."

By this point all four of us were in a giant mega hug lying in the bed. We held there for a minute or two, just vibing together and all four of us telling each other how much we love each other again and again.

Eventually we sat back up, and I suddenly had a big idea. I looked at the girls "So it's time for me and Kelly to finish together until I actually cum, but I just had an idea that will finish all four of us...at the exact same moment!"
Executionus

Trapped in the Shower -- Part 25 (August 11)

Post by Executionus »

So as odd as this might sound, I felt the need to find models for the three girls in their nude states. I guess you could consider this a before and after when joined with the other picture I made of them.

What He Sees
He Sees Them Nude

PS: The next part will be the final update and will include a bit of an epilogue.