Trapped in the Shower

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
saiprakash

Re: Trapped in the Shower

Post by saiprakash »

can someone one pls suggest me stories like this, with this intensity😋😋
Bikeskull

Post by Bikeskull »

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. I've written things with some similar themes but not close to this detailed. Great job. This has almost all my kinks without going to far. The only things I wish there was more of is ticking and restraining. I read it start to finish and couldn't even take a break :D
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Thanks!

I was attempting to have all three girls fall over time into their particular kinks pretty hard while avoiding much overlap, so that was part of why there wasn't as much restraint as there otherwise would have been. Lisa had such a powerful fetish for being restrained or forced, but the other two generally didn't so those scenes were focused on Lisa alone usually.

As for tickling, I must confess that I don't find it sexual so that's part of why I don't use it much. I have legitimately NEVER been with a woman who didn't hate tickling and have it as a hard limit, so I haven't ever used it in a sexual manner in my life.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

SweetChardonnay

Post by SweetChardonnay »

Wow wow wow. I've spent years in Literotica and Solotouch and BooksieSilk and all these stripping forums, but I am so glad I finally found this board, this story, and this author.

Absolutely incredible, one of my new all time favorites, instantly. The detail of emotions and bodies, how everyone feels, the shyness and excitement. Riding that line of being pushed but with thorough consent. It's erotic and wholesome and the perfect slow escalation: everything this fetish hits best. I think it may have even uncovered some new fetishes in me (apparently I'm going to be thinking about that restraint and groping under the clothes dare for a WHILE).

Mostly, big thank you to Executionus for the time and effort you put in. I can't wait to continue diving deeper into your catalogue. Do you have your own favorite stories and inspirations? How do I get more of this?
saiprakash

Post by saiprakash »

I also had similar experience after reading this story
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

SweetChardonnay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:53 pm Wow wow wow. I've spent years in Literotica and Solotouch and BooksieSilk and all these stripping forums, but I am so glad I finally found this board, this story, and this author.

Absolutely incredible, one of my new all time favorites, instantly. The detail of emotions and bodies, how everyone feels, the shyness and excitement. Riding that line of being pushed but with thorough consent. It's erotic and wholesome and the perfect slow escalation: everything this fetish hits best. I think it may have even uncovered some new fetishes in me (apparently I'm going to be thinking about that restraint and groping under the clothes dare for a WHILE).

Mostly, big thank you to Executionus for the time and effort you put in. I can't wait to continue diving deeper into your catalogue. Do you have your own favorite stories and inspirations? How do I get more of this?

Oh hey, I finally noticed this comment! I'm not around here nearly as often as I used to be. Thanks for the post! I'm glad you enjoyed this so much.

This story was probably my most in-depth character-based story that I ever did. I was highly focused on the four members of the Diamond and developing their relationships and innocent experimentation. A lot of my other stories focused more on the events themselves and were shorter. The closest to this style that I did were Sophie Digitally Naked in School, All Things Seen, and The Passion of Jessica Christ. All of those were designed with deep characters and their feelings in mind.

As for favorites and inspirations, there's a large number of authors who fall under that group. Hooked6 and TheSparkZone (Literotica) are considered the Grandfather and Grandmother of this community in a lot of ways and their libraries are legendary. SDS, Neverdoubted/Ribeye, Nikolai, SuperEvil, BlushingPrincess, and plenty of others have multiple good stories over the years. Perseus, Drew, and my gf MissAriel all also have great stories but fewer.

I might go back to writing stories in this community again at some point, but in the last year or more I've been exceedingly busy with work and other activities and haven't been as motivated to sit and write a full story out. I do have a couple of neat ideas for potential stories, but it'll probably be quite awhile before I ever get around to doing anything with them.
ingridguerci94

Post by ingridguerci94 »

OMG, are you kidding me this build up is epic? I read through without pausing.phim sex việt nam Thank you very much. A truly wonderful story.