Trapped in the Shower

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Executionus

Trapped in the Shower

Post by Executionus »

****This is my entry in the summer story contest, as well as something that I've been meaning to write up for a very long time now. This scenario was one of my #1 biggest fantasies/fears when I was a teenager, and I imagined myself trapped in this type of situation with girls I knew thousands of times. The people in this story are very loosely based on myself and several of my friends when I was young, although massive liberties have been taken with everyone and everything. Most importantly, the bathroom and shower stall setup in this story is designed exactly like the one I had as a teenager, which is what inspired this entire fantasy to begin with.

What He Sees ----- Jennifer, Kelly, Lisa
Last edited by Executionus on Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:26 am, edited 26 times in total.
Executionus

Trapped in the Shower -- Part 1

Post by Executionus »

Part 1:

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU GUYS!!" I screamed, red in the face, naked, soaking wet under the running water while desperate to stay covered and unseen.

The three pairs of horny female eyes staring at me refused to blink or turn away, trying to see what little of my body still remained hidden from them. I was trapped with no way out!

It's so bizarre to think that just an hour ago this was such a normal day. I was hanging out with three of my best friends in the world: Kelly, Jennifer, and Lisa. My name is Erik and I'm a boy. I know that for lots of people it's weird for a boy like me to hang out with mostly girls, but I've always gotten along with girls better than I do boys. Most boys are gross, idiotic, and they randomly hit each other as hard as they can for no reason just to prove how manly they are. That kind of nonsense got old for me way back in elementary school.

Meanwhile I grew up in a neighborhood where I was the only boy in my age range, and there were a total of 7 girls here within a few years of me. Even when I was really little, like 5, it was just normal for me to hang with all of them. I especially enjoy playing with my three best friends, and we do all sorts of things together. With all of them I've never really been "a boy", I've always been one of the girls and I've always been ok with that (even though I'm not trans or anything). I'm barely any bigger than the girls are and I have long hair, so I kinda blend in with them when we all hang together. It's not a bunch of tea parties or whatever dumb stereotype you just thought up either. Jennifer is such a boss at video games that she usually beats me, and it's always a lot of fun to hang out at her place and play her Switch. Lisa is just crazy and super funny, always climbing on stuff and saying the most inappropriate thing possible to make us all laugh.

And Kelly...well Kelly is just amazing, literally the perfect person. Her green eyes, orange hair, and heart-warming smile all combines to make me lightheaded when I'm with her nowadays. She's so beautiful without equal. I don't just like her for being pretty though, she's the one person I trust most in the world and she's always there to help everyone at all times, no matter what. She's awkward a lot of the time, but she does it in such a cute way that I can't resist it. Like...I would die for Kelly...but I could never tell her anything like that because it would be WAY too embarrassing and all of the other girls would tease me for it. Maybe she would too, and that would hurt my heart in ways that I just couldn't take.

It's not just Kelly. All of my friends here are super hot, especially my three best friends, and I get really embarrassed sometimes when I look at them or one of them looks me in the eyes. I think so much of the tension and weirdness I feel is because I've known them my whole life, since we were all little kids. Now me and Kelly are 15, Jennifer our "fearless leader" is 16, and crazy little Lisa is 14. We're all in the middle of our horny teenage years and it's like all any of us can think about is dating and sex stuff. I've never dated any of the girls here (or any girls to be honest), but I really wish I could. I'm just afraid to ask anyone out, and none of them have ever asked me out yet. For all I know none of them would ever want to date me, and it would hurt my feelings really badly if they all told me no.

I fantasize about seeing my friends naked all of the time, like seriously ALL of the time...especially my crush Kelly. I feel guilty about it sometimes, but I just can't help it. They're all so beautiful and sexy, and I'm around them all of the time. This summer has been INTENSE for making me think inappropriate thoughts about those three, because they keep wearing such revealing clothes around me. I've already gotten to see all three of their bras when they bent over in front of me wearing a loose tank top. I keep praying that one day one of them will forget to wear a bra and do that, but it never happens. And whenever we go swimming? My face is probably red the entire time I'm hanging out with them because their little bikinis torture me in the best possible ways. I've been tempted, MANY times, to try and spy in their bedroom windows at night hoping to finally see one of them naked, but I am terrified of getting caught so I never do it. Not only would I get in trouble with my mom, but I might lose one (or all) of my best friends forever and that wouldn't be worth it to me even if I saw them naked first.

I know that they all feel the same way, it's been proven. Especially Jennifer, that woman doesn't even try to hide it! She likes to tease me about wanting to see me naked, and daring me to flash her. She's done this for years! The last time we were at the pool that psycho actually offered me $20 if I would take my shorts completely off while we were in the deep end together! I told her no, obviously, but she just kept going on and on with it. She even threatened to pull them down herself. She wasn't serious, just being her usual bratty self, but I still felt super nervous from that. I could never take my clothes off in front of a girl, that would be utterly embarrassing. This goes triple if it was one of my best friends, they are the LAST people on Earth I'd ever want to see me naked. I think I would have a heart attack. The worst part though...was that it was also really sexy having her pressure me like that. Like, it's hot that she wants to see me naked so badly, but it's also way too embarrassing for me to ever actually let her. I try not to say horny things like that back to her or the others though, because I'm afraid of creeping them out.

Lisa has also started to be super blatant about staring at me, but Lisa is just horny 24/7 now that she's turned 14. I swear Lisa is hornier than most of the boys I know at school. When we go to the pool it's all she does is stare at all of the shirtless guys in swimsuits, especially the older guys with huge muscles. She stares at me a lot too, even if I'm not huge like those other guys. Jennifer keeps teasing us about wanting to pull my pants down with Lisa the youngest watching so that she can finally get a real dose of Sex Ed, and Lisa keeps begging her to do it! I started wearing a belt all of the time just in case they actually tried something some day.

Kelly though...she's too pure and wholesome for that sort of thing. She would never threaten me or try to embarrass me. Still though, when she was asked point-blank by Jennifer on if she thought I was hot and if she wanted to see me naked, she got really red and admitted that she did. It made my heart skip a beat when she said that, and I almost had the courage to ask her out that day...almost. Because Kelly is a ginger, she turns ridiculously red every time she's even slightly embarrassed (which is super cute). She has started to turn red all of the time when we're alone together, especially if I'm not wearing a shirt. I keep hoping that she'll ask me out one day because I've been in love with her for so long, but she never does. And I'm terrified of making a move like that myself. If she told me no it would crush me. Just imagining it fills me with the fright of death itself.

So today, this fateful evening, all of us were hanging out together in my back yard. My mom works nights (and my bitchass dad bounced a decade ago), so by hanging out here we didn't have to worry about any adults bothering us. There's a rule that we're not allowed indoors together without an adult present (as if we were all suddenly going to have sex out of nowhere), but outside was fine. Because Lisa was being her usual horny self, she dared us all to play Truth or Dare together. We've done it before, but this was the first time we've ever done it after it was getting dark and somehow that made it feel much more extreme and naughty. I could tell that all three of them felt the same way too. Kelly even blurted out immediately that dares to remove clothes were off limits (although it was funny because she was staring right at Jennifer when she said that, not even me "the boy". She probably knew that I'd never have the guts to make a dare like that).

Honestly the truth portion of the game was 10x more intense than the dares were, because none of us were any good at thinking up good dares but we had some mortifying truths back and forth. Well...let me rephrase...I could think of LOTS of good dares for all three of them, but none that I wouldn't be ashamed to ask out loud (and most of them broke Kelly's rule). Me being so horny was messing with my ability to make tame enough dares, and I think it might have been bothering the others too. One of the dares Lisa did give to me was to headstand in the grass, and that wound up getting a bunch of mud in my long hair. We eventually banned all dares and made the game truths only.

The truths though were fire! Jennifer had to admit to secretly streaking bareass down our street in the middle of the night when she was 13 because her cousin dared her to do it. I kicked myself for missing that. Lisa...oh my God Lisa...she actually admitted to something that I had always suspected of her: That she touched herself at the pool often while staring at half-naked guys. Kelly and Jennifer squealed like maniacs when I asked that, and then twice as loud when she actually admitted to it.

They got me good with one of my questions, where Jennifer ordered me to pick which one of the three of them that I would most rather go out with and kiss. I almost couldn't speak when asked that, but I meekly admitted the truth..."Kelly." Jennifer cackled with delight at my answer, and Lisa smugly responded "I knew it!". Kelly blushed and looked away, unable to look at my face. Of course, I couldn't look at hers after saying that either, so both of us were looking in random directions (which Lisa and Jennifer found hilarious, the bastards).

Because she's such a goodie girl compared to the other two, Kelly eventually got asked by Lisa what was the most depraved and horny thing that she's ever done (such as flashing guys, spying on them, taking/sending dirty pictures). I couldn't believe my ears when sweet innocent Kelly, blushing solid Cherokee-red in her face and chest, admitted to once spying on a boy and almost seeing him naked. The girls immediately demanded the boy's name, but she refused to say. Even when Jennifer used her next turn to ask that boy's name as an actual truth question, Kelly still refused and told us all that she didn't want that boy to ever find out about it and get mad at her.

Jennifer wouldn't let up though, and then asked her "Wait...WAS IT ERIK??? Did you almost see ERIK naked?"

Kelly shook her head and squeaked "NO!" as high pitched as possible, but her face went crimson and all attempts at holding a poker face were lost quickly. It was very obvious that she was lying.

Lisa yelled "It was. IT WAS ERIK! Oh my Goooooood!"

Kelly covered her face with her hands "You guys STOP! He's right THERE!"

I was stunned, barely breathing. My crush, kind angel Kelly, had spied on me changing. I never would've expected that from her. I would expect that sort of thing from the other two, but never her. I couldn't even speak at first.

Jennifer then asked "What did you see? How much did you see? Come on, you should tell us. He probably wants to know too. And if you saw *it*, then you have to tell us how big it is"

Kelly squealed "NOOO! No I didn't see that! I didn't see anything, let's just drop it. I never should've told you guys that. Erik I'm soooo sorry."

She looked terrified of my reaction, afraid that I would be mad at her. Honestly I wasn't mad at all, as weird as it sounds, especially since she says she didn't see anything. Mostly I felt...loved? Maybe not that, but at least lusted after. The idea that my crush tried to spy on me naked made my heart flutter a bit. If one day she ever came to me, told me that she loved me, became my girlfriend, and then just asked to see my dick...I might even let her. MIGHT! Maybe. Probably not actually. But still, it felt really amazing to think that she found me attractive enough to spy on, even if I should've been offended or something.

I finally spoke up "It's..uh...it's ok. Don't be upset, please. I've never actually spied on any of you guys, but it's not like I haven't been tempted before or anything. When though? When did you get the chance to spy on me? I always keep my blinds shut, always."

Kelly tried to refuse answering until we finally got it out of her "Ok ok OK!! It was 4 months ago when I slept over at your house when my parents were out of town. It was when you were taking your shower that night. You told me beforehand to always be careful and knock on the bathroom door before opening it, always, because the lock is busted. When you were showering, your mom went outside to smoke. I was all alone and nobody was looking at me, and I just couldn't help myself. I...um...I quietly cracked the door open a tiny bit and peeked inside. I tried to be silent and quick so I wouldn't get caught. I just wanted to see a hot boy I knew naked for the first time. I looked inside and saw you in the shower looking away from me. I couldn't, you know, SEE anything though because your shower door has that blurry glass in the middle. I could see your legs and the back of your head, but the middle part was too blurred. I only peeked for a second or two, honest, before shutting the door again! I'm so sorry Erik, I know you're probably mad at me for doing that. I don't know what came over me"

I wasn't mad. I could never be mad at her, never her. I was maybe feeling a little violated, but mostly I felt relieved that she never got to see anything more than just a skin-colored blur. Still, the woman I love, who is one of my best friends ever, apparently saw me completely naked a few months ago, my nudity just barely hidden by the frosted glass. That was tremendously embarrassing!

Lisa giggled "You go girl! I know EXACTLY what came over you, hehehehe. Damn. I didn't know you had it in you. I gotta remember that if I ever get to have a sleepover at Erik's house"

Jennifer then immediately asked "Is it true that your bathroom door doesn't lock at all and anybody could just walk in on you in the shower?"

I quickly replied "Yes, yes it is. That's why mom and I always double-check, to avoid walking in on each other."

Lisa then asked "Wait...if Kelly showered too, then did YOU also sneak a peek at HER showering?"

I know that I blushed, but I answered truthfully "No! No, seriously I didn't, honest. I've never done anything like that. I'd be way too afraid of getting in trouble."

Jennifer then pointed at me with a surprisingly seductive look "But if you knew that you wouldn't get in trouble for it, would you have done it? Would you have tried to see Kelly naked?"

Shivering, I meekly answered "...Maybe?"

Kelly suddenly walked up to me "Yes or no, that's your next question since it's my turn to ask one. No wait...instead: on a scale of 1-10, how much do you wish you could see me naked without getting in trouble?"

I was pretty red as I admitted "Seriously? Is that a serious question? 11. Fucking 11. And since you're all going to ask, yes that goes for all three of you. That should not be a big surprise you know, since you're all super hot. And you guys all want to see me naked just as badly, clearly."

Jennifer then shocked us all and changed the mood of the game completely "Absolutely. So screw Kelly's rule, and the no dare rule. Erik, I dare you to strip for us!"

I immediately replied "No! Besides it's my turn. If anything, I should get to dare one of you to strip. I can't pick Kelly again because she just asked me, so which one of you two will it be?"

Even though I wasn't serious when I threatened that, the weird part was that I saw a pretty big grin show up on Lisa's face when I talked about making her strip for us. Was she actually considering it? A part of my brain was wanting to test that and see if she actually would, but I never got the chance.

Jennifer snapped "No way, not a chance. We're girls, we're not supposed to let guys see us naked, silly. Aren't you guys supposed to be flashing us women all the time and sending us dick picks and stuff? I swear not one boy in school has ever whipped it out or sent me a nude. Only fat old losers on the internet ever sent pics, and those were against my will and NOT worth seeing."

I rolled my eyes "Jennifer, I'm not that kind of guy. I don't flash girls or send naughty pictures."

Lisa, no hesitation, replied "That's such a shame, hot stuff. And I still haven't seen any of the boys at school or the pool naked either! Not even through blurry glass. It's not fair. You should let us see you, Erik!"

I got a little nervous and backed away slightly "No! I'm not taking my clothes off for you guys, and that's final"

Jennifer shrugged "Why are you so shy? What, is it too small or something?"

Before I can even reply in my defense, Kelly blurted out "No that's not the problem at all!"

We all stared in shock. I think it took Kelly a full 3 seconds to realize what she just said, followed by her squealing and yelling "No I didn't mean it like that! I didn't see it! I just...UGH! Are you guys gonna make me say it? I know you two know EXACTLY what I'm talking about damnit!"

Lisa and Jennifer started giggling like crazy, but both girls feigned ignorance "Nooo? What do you mean?"

Kelly covered her face, blushed scarlet, peeked one eye out from behind her fingers, and confessed "Erik...sometimes your swimsuit, when it gets wet, it...you know...conforms...shows...displays things. Not details, but basic size. We know that you're, you know...not small. We know that for a fact. You...uh...you look hot. Those bitches are playing dumb but we've ALL talked about it before when you weren't around!"

Wow. Kelly just told me that I was hot! And apparently all three of them agree, which gave me even more butterflies. Also my swimsuit apparently shows off more than I thought it did. I should've got one of the ones with netting inside to hide better! I'm feeling this huge rush of adrenaline and endorphins from all of this sexual attention tonight, but at the same time I'm getting really nervous about them trying to pull my shorts down as we're standing here with how they are acting right now. Even innocent little Kelly is looking as naughty as Lisa tonight. I need to get out of here before this goes any further.

I shyly mumble "Thanks. I'm glad you all think I'm hot. You're all beautiful yourselves. But I need to get inside and get ready for bed soon."

Lisa scoffed "Bull cap, it's only 9. Even I don't have to be home until 11."

I point to my hair "I also have to get all of this mud out of my hair thanks to SOMEBODY. Besides, I think the game kinda ended. I'll see you all tomorrow. Goodnight!"

Without giving them a chance to try and talk me out of leaving, I quickly head to my house and walk inside. I could hear the three of them making some type of comments as I left, but couldn't hear the actual words themselves. I wasn't mad at them or anything, but it was starting to feel like I was in real danger of being stripped there for a second. The last thing I would ever want would be for my best friends, including my secret crush, all seeing me without any clothes on. That would be so horrible. I'd never be able to look any of them in the eye ever again. I already have trouble doing that as-is just from being turned on by them all!

Also I wasn't lying about wanting this cold, wet, slimy mud out of my hair ASAP. I headed straight for the shower bathroom roughly 30 seconds after going inside. I didn't even bother bringing any change of clothes considering I was home alone tonight. This particular bathroom didn't have a bathtub, instead having a standing shower stall surrounded by glass walls on two sides, with the front being a seamless glass door which matched the side wall perfectly. The top and bottom areas for both sides were perfectly see-through like a window, although the midsection from chest to knees was frosted and effectively censored all private areas even on a woman. Just looking at the frosted glass area from the outside made me blush hardcore just imagining what I must've looked like in here, naked, when Kelly peeked on me. The thought made me shiver and blush all over again, praying that all she got to see was a pinkish blob and not any kind of details. I also prayed twice as hard hoping that Kelly didn't happen to peek on me at the exact moment when I was having my nightly fantasy touching session, because I would just DIE if a girl saw me jacking off. It's even worse because she was the one I was thinking about that night 4 months ago, since she had showered before I did and I couldn't stop thinking about her in there, naked, so close to me yet just out of sight.

What I didn't know at the time until after it was too late to do anything about it, was that my three sex-charged best friends were 100% not ready to head home this early. And I had made the foolish mistake of announcing that I was taking an immediate shower, just a handful of minutes after admitting that my shower bathroom door doesn't lock. Since my family never bothers to lock the outside doors either in our super-safe suburban neighborhood, that meant that there was nothing actually stopping three tremendously horny teenage girls from sneaking right into my house unannounced, tiptoeing around until they were standing right outside of the bathroom door. They easily would've been able to hear the water running throughout the entire house, possibly even from the outside if they were waiting on that to be their signal that it was safe to sneak inside my home. I never suspected a thing until the bathroom door creeped open.
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: Trapped in the Shower

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Executionus

Trapped in the Shower -- Part 2

Post by Executionus »

Part 2:

**Jennifer POV**

Erik hastily said "I'll see you all tomorrow. Goodnight!" before walking pretty fast towards his house.

It was hilariously obvious that he was getting nervous about us three talking about his dick and wanting to see it for real for ourselves. It was also very frustrating as he ran off. It's really not fair. How is it that we ended up with the one boy in the entire world who was too shy to let three smoking hot chicks see his weiner? Most guys these days are sending dick pics without even asking first. It's just never any of the guys that I WANT to see naked. And honestly, Erik is probably my #1 pick out of all of the local boys to see. It's partially because he's hot, but mostly because he's around us every day and the constant temptation is driving me crazy.

"Oh man" I whined "Erik needs to stop being such a prude and just let us see it already. What's even the point of having a boy around all the time if he won't let us see anything?"

Kelly then gasped and harshly whispered to me to keep Erik from hearing "Jennifer! That was mean. Erik is our friend, one of our best friends. We aren't just using him!"

I retort "If he was such a good friend, then he'd give us a show already. Why does he gotta act like it's such a big deal?"

Kelly then points in my face "Stop it, Jennifer! It IS a big deal and you know it. Boys can be shy too, just like us girls. It must be super embarrassing to even think about being naked with us looking at him, and you two keep making him feel uncomfortable with all of this pressuring!"

Lisa then gently punched Kelly "Hey, YOU don't get to talk! You got to see him naked already, we didn't"

Kelly then blushed and waved her hands "I didn't actually SEE anything! Ok? Seriously. I'm not lying. I swear, I never ever should have told any of you guys about that. I knew this would cause problems. I don't know why I admitted to it. Erik is probably furious with me, and you two are acting like jealous psychos over nothing."

I couldn't resist teasing Kelly "It's fine. You should just let your BOYFRIEND see you naked back. Then he'll forgive you!"

Kelly grabbed her face "NOOO!! And he's not my boyfriend! How many times do I have to say that we're just friends? We all agreed two years ago that we wouldn't fight over Erik if he ever asked any of us out, but he's never once said or done anything like that with me. He doesn't like me that way. We're just friends"

I rolled my eyes "Look Kelly, we made that deal a long time ago and we all promised not to make any moves on him unless he made moves first, but CLEARLY he's too chicken to actually ask any of us. He never asks any other girls either in case you haven't noticed. And frankly, both Lisa and I agree that it is ridiculously obvious that he likes you. Remember how I just got him to ADMIT that you were his favorite of the three of us? Just go for it and ask him out already! We're on your side. I'm not in love with Erik, not at all...I just wanna see his cute ass naked! And not just the ass either."

Kelly was speechless, so Lisa doubled up on her "Yeah! Ask him out, for reals. We all know you're in love with him, and he is obviously in love with you back. And once he's your boyfriend, maybe you can order him to do a strip show for us all. I've never gotten to see ANY of the boys at school naked, and Erik is one of the hottest by far. Plus he's our friend and we've known him since preschool, so that makes it even hotter"

Kelly was trembling "Guys...ok fine! I'll try to maybe ask him out tomorrow. But you two need to stop trying to see him naked all of the time before he gets really mad at us. I mean, how would YOU feel if Erik asked you to strip for HIM?"

Lisa didn't even blink "I'd do it."

I almost choked "You WHAT??"

Kelly went white "NO WAY!"

Lisa giggled like the bad girl that she is before elaborating "If it meant I got to see him too, then I'd do it. I'd totally do it. He was just about to dare me to do it tonight before Jennifer ruined it. I would've agreed to the dare, but then told him that if I did it then the rest of the game was no rules and nobody could quit until it was unanimous. It's just Erik, you know? Like it would be different if it was some other boy looking at me, but Erik is basically just one of the girls...only with hot boy parts!"

Kelly was trembling worse than she was earlier, which was super cute "Oh my God. But...but you wouldn't be able to dare him back if he dared you. How would you get him naked then?"

Lisa smirked "I'd dare Jennifer to strip naked on my turn, and then she'd dare Erik to strip next. I'd let Erik personally be the one to dare YOU to get naked, since that would be hilarious"

Kelly squealed bright red "You guuuuuuuuys!!!"

My nervous insecurity kicked in "Hey I never agreed to let him see me! I want to see HIM naked, not the other way around. My body covered, his body bare. Speaking of which...didn't he just say that he was going to take a shower?"

A wicked plot was forming in my mind. I knew I could get Lisa to agree easily. I just needed to convince Kelly to go along with it, and quickly. We didn't have much time before our window of opportunity closed.

**Lisa POV**

Jennifer said the magic words, and my chest thumped harder. I didn't need any help putting 2 and 2 together "Oh shit, are you wanting us to spy on him in the SHOWER?"

My hero replied "Yes ma'am!"

Kelly squealed "No! Are you crazy? We'll get in HUGE trouble!"

Honestly I didn't really care about trouble at this point. This night has made me so horny that I regret not wearing a pad. I'm not saying no to seeing Erik without his clothes on even if it means prison time.

Jennifer continued "His mom is at work, we'll never get caught. We all know they leave the doors unlocked, and now thanks to you we know the bathroom door is ALSO unlocked. I'm going for it, whether you two join me or not"

I replied "I'm in! Hell yeah I'm in! I can even use my iPhone to take really detailed pictures for us. It has the best camera ever"

As we walked towards his house, Kelly blocked us "Guys! Please, this is wrong. We're betraying his trust. And ESPECIALLY taking pictures?? He'd never forgive us for that, especially if they got out"

Jennifer was about to say something, but I waved her off. She sucks at persuasion. Instead, I looked at Kelly and asked "Kelly...earlier you asked Erik how badly he wanted to see you naked, and he answered '11'. So I'm asking you now: How badly do you want to see HIM naked? Because frankly I'm at 20 and rising daily."

Kelly blushed "I mean...yeah, I am too. Maybe even higher than that to be honest."

I continued "That's why you peeked the other day, right? You want to see him naked just as badly as we do. Maybe even more because you're in love with him."

Kelly whimpered "I do, ok? I admit it. But as much as I want to look at him, what if we get caught? He'd hate me. And the pictures are too much. If it was me...if somebody sent out a bunch of nude pictures of me around the neighborhood or around school I would never forgive them, ever. EVER! I can't do that to Erik"

Kelly was trembling in place in front of me, so I tried to calm her "Kelly it's fine. We'll be quiet, he'll never even know we're there. I'll only share the pictures with you and Jennifer, but nobody else...I promise. This will be our little secret, nobody will ever know. We'll take it to the grave, we won't even tell the other girls in the neighborhood. But this way we'll all three have nudie pics of Erik for the rest of our lives! Don't you want pictures of him in the shower? I sure as hell do. Pleeeeease?"

**Kelly POV**

Oh my God oh my God...this is so wrong. This is the worst thing I've ever considered doing in my entire life. Why am I considering this? I won't even steal a piece of candy from somebody without asking. This is betrayal, utter betrayal. It's evil and perverse. Am I really the type of person who would betray the boy I secretly love? Well...I guess it's not really much of a secret anymore, but the love part is real. Every part of me says that this is wrong times a thousand and that I should stop them.

And yet...oh God I'm considering it. I didn't lie when I said my desire to see Erik naked out of 1-10 was higher than a 20. I fantasize about him every night, literally every single night. Even before I peeked on him I imagined his body, closing my eyes to remember times when his shorts clung too tightly and displayed a solid bulge. After I peeked...holy cow. It was only 2 seconds, but those two seconds are seared into my brain for life. The middle part was blurry, but it was all skin colored. He was NAKED right in front of me! I couldn't see "it" really, but he was right there without any clothes on. I could see his body from his head to his toes. And the one detail that I kept from everybody: He was standing sideways when I peeked. I don't know what I saw, but it looked like something long was sticking out from his middle. It might have been a hand, but...but...but it might have been "it". I replay that memory every single night in my bed, touching myself to absolute exhaustion. It's my bedtime ritual now. I would pay my life savings to see that again...and I would do almost anything on this Earth to actually have a real high-def PICTURE of him in that shower.

And...and what if we got to see him OUTSIDE of the shower stall, with NOTHING blurring his body? I couldn't even imagine! I would just turn perma-red at that point. I'd never be white again. And for the possibility of pictures of that? There was no limit to what I would be willing to do...even this. I just prayed we didn't get caught. He'd never forgive me if he caught us spying on him.

After an eternity in my own brain, which was about 3 seconds in the outside world, I shamefully responded to Lisa's request "...Ok. Ok I'm in. But you both SWEAR to me that you never show these pictures to anyone, or tell anyone, EVER! I mean it"

Horny Lisa bounced "I swear!"

Horny Jennifer raised her hand "I swear"

Horny me then turned towards the door to Erik's house and meekly said "We have to be very silent. Silence phones, and please be careful"

The three of us walked to the door and listened. Roughly 3 seconds after we got next to the door, we heard the water turn on in his house. He just now turned it on! This was perfect. It almost felt like fate. I'm still shivering out of extreme nervousness, but I've also never been more excited and horny in my life. We're going to see a boy naked. And not just any boy...the BEST boy, the hottest boy ever...my Erik.

Silently we opened the front door and tiptoed inside. Luckily he was nice enough to leave the lights on for us. All three of us froze with anticipation when we saw the closed bathroom door. That one tiny little barrier was all that hid the sexy boy from us, and now we all knew that it was impossible to lock.

Lisa brought up her camera app and whispered "Open it just a crack. We can watch him on my phone while I snap pictures"

Jennifer slowly, silently, started turning the doorknob to the bathroom. I was barely breathing. The sexual tension in the air right now was strangling all three of us to death, me most of all. The wait to see anything was torture, and the fear of messing up and getting caught was overwhelming. My heart was beating so fast that I could physically feel my own blood pumping. Any second now and we'd finally get to see something forbidden!

The door cracked open just an inch, Jennifer trying hard to not be noticed. Lisa moved the lens of her phone into place on the crack. At first the screen was too blurry, not showing anything. Those two adjusted the door and the phone slightly, the entire time with me staring at the screen without blinking. This is it! We're really going to see Erik in the shower, without any clothes on. We might even get to see...it.

The screen finally came into focus. There he was! Oh God! It's just like I remember it. He had his back to the door facing the showerhead, and we could see everything from his shoulders up and his knees down clear as day. Everything between that was blurry due to the frosted glass of the rectangular glass-walled shower, but we could see enough to tell that he had no clothes on. Erik was naked, right there in front of us. We couldn't see his parts yet, but he was naked none-the-less. I stopped breathing for a few seconds and completely froze.

Lisa, meanwhile, started snapping pictures of him like this. I...my brain tries to seriously process the reality that I am going to have pictures of Erik in the shower on my phone from now on. My bedtime ritual is about to be twice as intense every night, maybe more. My mind starts wondering if Lisa's phone has enough resolution for us to be able to actually see his butt clearly at all if we zoomed in on those pictures she's taking. And...what if he turns this way?? Are...are we going to actually see "it"???? Oh God I'm shaking so badly that I'm about to fall over.

I'm not the only one who was shaking, however, as Jennifer accidentally trips forward a couple steps while holding the door in place for Lisa. All three of us silently panic as the door swings open much more than we planned it to, making a loud creaking sound as it opened halfway open. WE WERE CAUGHT!

Erik turned around suddenly from the sound, seeing the door halfway open and three red-handed girls standing there frozen. His hand held a white washcloth over his groin area, making sure we didn't see that area even a little.

**Erik POV**

I had just started my shower and was finally getting the water at the right temperature when I heard the door behind me opening. I jumped and turned around, covering myself using the washcloth I had in here. It was the girls! They were spying on me, just like what Kelly had confessed earlier! It was all three of them this time, all staring at me while I was naked and barely censored at all.

I screamed at them in shock "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?? I'M IN THE SHOWER!!!!"

They all froze, none of them moving or saying a word. They just kept staring at me as I realized in horror that I was in major trouble. I couldn't leave the shower stall without flashing all of them, and nobody else was home to save me from them doing anything they wanted to me. I was already feeling terrified of them trying to strip me earlier while I was still wearing clothes. Now the only things I'm wearing are a washcloth and a flimsy glass door that's easy to open and opens outward.

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU GUYS!!" I screamed, red in the face, naked, soaking wet under the running water while desperate to stay covered and unseen.

The three pairs of horny female eyes staring at me refused to blink or turn away, trying to see what little of my body still remained hidden from them. I was trapped with no way out!
Executionus

Re: Trapped in the Shower

Post by Executionus »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 2:01 am How fun to see you writing some ENM!
The funny part is that once I got working on the outline for this fully, the more I really wanted to embarrass the hell out of all four characters repeatedly, including the three girls. The poor boy just has the misfortune of being the naked one.

Also the entirety of Part 2 was not originally going to exist since I was going to keep the story as Erik's POV, but the more I thought about it the more I really wanted to show the backstory of the girls winding up in Erik's bathroom. I also kinda wanted to show the insides of each girls' minds a little bit.
Ryan

Re: Trapped in the Shower -- Part 2

Post by Ryan »

Need more! Its great
Mikik

Re: Trapped in the Shower -- Part 2

Post by Mikik »

Great story. It feels definitely like something that could happen IRL i'm in love with Jennifer, she the best girl
Executionus

Trapped in the Shower -- Part 3

Post by Executionus »

Part 3:

I've never been more afraid in my entire life. My three best friends, all girls, had just opened the door to my bathroom and were staring at me in the shower! My front was covered up by a washcloth, but I felt unbelievably vulnerable. I don't want them to see me naked. I feel like I'd rather die. I'd rather be naked in front of literally anyone else in the world besides these three, because they are my closest and dearest friends. They mean the world to me, and their opinion of me means the world to me. How could I ever look any of them in the eyes again after they looked at all of me? Every single time I saw any of them from that moment on I would have to endure the eternal shame from the knowledge that they had seen my most private of parts. It's my body, the parts no girl is ever supposed to see outside of super-special circumstances. If they saw me completely naked it would be absolutely humiliating!

And what if they laughed or made fun of me? I don't even know what I'd do if they saw my dick and all they did was laugh and tease me about it not being big enough for them, it being too ugly and veiny, or some other critical flaw like that. If something is wrong with my body, it's probably permanent by this age. What if the girls saw my dearest bodily secrets and then all decided that I was defective sexually? I couldn't endure such disapproval, especially if they started mocking me over it. Above everything else...if Kelly laughed at me...I couldn't go on. My life would be over. This whole situation is terrifying!

I tried one last time to order them away "Damnit, this is crossing the line. If you don't leave right now I'm telling all of your parents!"

Jennifer, instead of walking away, walked forward into the bathroom with me and replied "You won't tell anybody that we were here, ever! If you do, then we'll send all of the pictures we just took of you to every girl in the neighborhood and school"

I gasp "WHAT? Guys! Please don't do that. Stop this. I thought we were friends"

Lisa walked forward as well, holding her phone and clearly taking more pictures of me. I was shaking while doing my best to stay covered. I turned so that my back half was against the wall to make sure that nobody could see my butt.

Kelly ran in last, the one person that I love and trust most in the entire world. She got between me and the other two, actually facing away from me as she pleaded "Jennifer, Lisa, don't you dare! You two swore! Erik is our FRIEND! This is wrong."

Jennifer then told her "I won't share the pics, UNLESS he tells on me. If my mom finds out about this I'd get in massive trouble. If Erik keeps tonight a secret, then nobody else has to know about it. It's called insurance"

Lisa just kept snapping pictures of me, walking around the shower stall to get better angles. When I saw her trying to lift the phone up into the air to actually see over the barrier at me unblurred I screamed "STOP TAKING NAKED PICTURES OF ME, LISA, FOR FUCK'S SAKE! Delete all of those, now! I mean it! This isn't funny."

Kelly put her hand in front of the camera phone to help me out, which led to Lisa walking backward towards the wall across from me. At least Kelly seemed to be on my side in all of this, even though this whole situation is kinda her fault to begin with by telling everyone about spying on me and my unlockable door. Without her here, though, I had a bad feeling that this would be far more humiliating for me. She was my only hope for getting those other two out of here while what's left of my modesty remained.

Jennifer suddenly grabbed Kelly and turned her around to face me, and then started whispering something into her ear from behind. I don't know what Jennifer was telling her, but Kelly was now staring RIGHT AT ME and blushing profusely. Of everyone here, it was by-far the most embarrassing for Kelly to see me like this, but there she was fully openly staring at me while I just stood there holding a small washcloth over my privates. Lisa and Jennifer were also staring just as hard as Kelly was. This was getting more and more unbearable by the second.

Kelly started whispering something back to Jennifer, while both girls were keeping their eyes locked on me. It seemed like some form of negotiation, as if they were debating what to do next. I didn't like that situation one bit. If Jennifer somehow convinced Kelly to go along with something, that would leave me helpless and at their mercy.

I pleaded "Kelly please, make them leave and make Lisa delete all of those pictures! I trust you, more than anyone"

I watched Kelly's face as Jennifer continued whispering into her ear. Her face looked like Lisa's, just pure unrestrained horniness. It was like the shy sweet girl I knew was fading away right in front of me. I've never ever seen Kelly look like that before in the entire decade that I've known her. Normally I would've given anything to have Kelly look at me like that...but not when I am trapped naked in the shower with all three of them in here! Before she even answered me, I could already tell that I was in serious trouble now.

Kelly meekly whispered "I'm sorry Erik."

Jennifer then announced "Ok! So here's how this is going to work. Kelly and I have agreed, and I'm pretty sure Lisa will go with anything I say at this point"

Lisa giggled, pointed at me, and then used a childish voice to say "Erik's nakie! Me happy"

Jennifer continued "Erik, you don't get much of a vote on anything, but still here's the arrangement: Number one, we're not leaving here until curfew"

My mouth dropped. Curfew was at 11. It's only 9:10. That's almost two full hours of them staring at me without any clothes on stuck in this small shower space.

She went on "Number two, you are not allowed to tell any parents or adults about us walking in on you. You have to swear it. In exchange, we all swear to never tell any of the other girls what we saw, and we'll never show anybody any of the pictures. If any one of us breaks this rule, the consequences will be massive."

I stayed silent, not really wanting to swear to anything remotely close to that at this point, although I might have to if it means stopping everyone in town from seeing those pictures of me.

She didn't stop "Number three, we get to keep the pictures. You can't really expect us to delete pictures that sexy. We just can never show anyone else ever. Think of it as a compliment dude, because frankly speaking you're hot and we're all planning to jill off to them."

Lisa's mouth dropped when Jennifer said that last part. Kelly squealed "JENNIFEEEEER! Oh my God!"

Jennifer smirked "Don't lie. He's not that dumb, he knows what we're here for. Anyway, Number four, Kelly has made it a rule that we are not allowed to try and look over or under the blurred glass. We have to stay back here by the wall, all three of us. That goes for the phone too. If one of us tries to peek, the other two will punish her. And it's a big punishment too, just fyi, but I'm not telling you what it is."

Well, that rule made me feel much better about this insane situation. I'm so happy that Kelly is here to at minimum make the other two behave a little bit.

She continued "BUT, there's a catch. You have to throw that washcloth and any other covering you have in there over the top of the door, so that you're 100% completely naked. If you don't, then number four doesn't count and we'll all start looking over the top at you. It's your choice."

My heart stopped. Throw over my washcloth and stand here completely naked? No way! But then stand here and let them stare at me for two hours, camera and all, looking over the modesty barrier to see me in complete detail? Also no way. And the worst part is the camera. I can't let Lisa take pictures of me that are unblurred, that is a huge deal-breaker for me. My white washcloth is a lot more see-through when wet than I would like at this moment.

She kept talking before I could even respond to number four "Number five, we are not allowed to force open the shower door. However...you are, if you choose to do so. We are allowed to do anything we want in order to convince you to open the door of your own free will to let us see you completely uncovered."

I replied "Fat chance"

Lisa suddenly blurted out evilly "Oh I have my ways!" before giggling like a naughty schoolgirl. The other two looked at Lisa in such a way as to imply that they knew exactly what she was talking about and that it frightened them, which in turn scared the crap out of me.

Jennifer choked for a second thanks to Lisa, and then went on "Right. Ok. And on that subject, (and I know Lisa is going to flip out when she hears the second part of this), number six is the last rule. Number six, we're going to do this in three parts. First all of us are going to play some more truth or dare, with us being able to dare you. We'll switch to boy vs girls to make it simple. If you turn down a dare, we have to give you a truth instead and then you ask us a truth. But if you DO the dare for us, then that means you get to dare us back. You can dare us to do anything, OTHER THAN flashing you. Anything else, even super perverted stuff, you get to make us do if you do our dares first."

Oh crap! I don't like the sound of doing dares for these girls, but my mind just spent the last hour thinking up a dozen or more super-inappropriate sexual dares for the girls that kept distracting me from trying to think up ones I could actually say out loud. If they are giving me a free pass to dare anything at all (other than actually seeing them naked), then this is going to get extremely wild in no time. I might even make the girls think twice about this game.

Jennifer kept talking "The second part of the night is going to be the three of us each getting 15 minutes alone with you, while the other two wait in the other room where we can't see or hear anything that's going on. Whatever happens in that 15 minutes stays a secret between you and that girl. We each get to do whatever we want to do to try and get you to open that door for us and let us see it. We get to say and do things that we wouldn't want the other girls hearing or seeing us do, if you catch my drift. Truly...intimate...secret...things."

That made me blush. That made me blush HARD! What were they thinking about doing? Was that one of Kelly's ideas, or Jennifer's? I can't even imagine the extent to which Jennifer would go to finally see me naked after trying to do so for so long. And what was going to happen when I was alone in here, naked, with Kelly my crush standing here with me? My mind raced into some seriously X rated thoughts instantly upon hearing about these solo sessions. I could tell that Lisa's mind did too, because when she heard about the solo parts she turned solid red. She got even redder than Kelly usually did, and Lisa usually never blushes like that. There's some secret about Lisa that the other girls know about, and my horny teenage mind is thinking of endless wonderful fantasy possibilities. Probably none of them are real, but my mind thinks of them anyways.

Jennifer finished "And the last part of the night is going to be all three of us in here together again. Kelly says she has some surprise for then, which she hasn't told me yet. But I do know that we're going to try to get you to open the door for all three of us at once, so that's exciting! So Erik, what do you think of tonight's adventure?"

I answered honestly and emotionally "I think this is embarrassing, and you're all jerks for walking in on me in the shower like this. This isn't fair, I've never done anything remotely like this to any of you. If I had tried to spy on or walk in on one of you in the shower, I would've gotten in a mountain of trouble for it! Why can't you girls understand that I don't want you to see me NAKED???"

The next thing I knew, Kelly walked up to the shower door. She angled her eyes upwards and used her hand to block her own view of anything on my lower body, making sure to hold eye contact with me. Her staring into my eyes that intensely made me shiver a little bit, especially knowing that I'm naked over here and just barely covered.

Kelly placed her hand on the door itself and softly told me "Erik, I'm so sorry that you're feeling embarrassed, and I know that you're mad at us right now. You have every right to be mad. We just...I dunno, we just couldn't take the temptation any more. We are going crazy. It's not an excuse. I know it's not an excuse. I'm sure you've been going crazy too, even though you'd never do anything like this to us. You're just better than us, stronger than us. We all know it. That's honestly part of what makes you so irresistible for us girls, the fact that you're so trustworthy and not like all of the rude perverts at school. But listen to me, and trust me...it's going to be ok. We're not going to tease you or hurt your feelings. You don't have to be shy with us. We like you, a lot. You're just really hot, and our best guy friend, so we all really want to see you without clothes on. I made them agree to behave, and made it so only you can open this door to let us...you know...really see it instead of just the censored version. Please trust me, don't be afraid, and I PROMISE we'll make it all up to you by the end of the night. I'll make it up to you by myself if I have to. I've never lied to you before, and I'm not lying now. Do you still trust me, Erik?"

She seemed so sincere. My heart was pounding at lightspeed with her standing right there, two feet in front of me, giving me such a personal confession, staring into my eyes while I stood there covered only by a see-through white washcloth and my hands. I wanted to be mad at her, at all of them. I felt like just a piece of meat, even if it did feel really good to have them telling me how hot I supposedly am. I wanted to be mad, but all of my anger melted away when those soul-stealing green eyes looked into my own and she asked me if I still trusted her.

I stuttered "I..I'll always trust you, Kelly."

She smiled a truly adorable smile before turning around and walking back to the wall. When back there the girls were about 4 feet from the shower door, which doesn't sound like a lot but with how short they all are it make it very impossible for any of them to see anything unblurred lower than my shoulders.

Jennifer then commanded "Ok, first things first: You gotta lose that hand towel, boy! Toss it over here, and anything else you have in there besides like shampoo and stuff. Otherwise, we get to get up close."

I cringed. This was the moment of truth. If I gave up my last covering, then I was going to be completely naked, and completely helpless at their mercy. But if I didn't, then they were going to start watching me over the censored part and it was going to be impossible for me to keep everything I have hidden that way (plus the camera taking unblurred pictures of me barely covered). I really didn't have a choice in the end.
Executionus

Trapped in the Shower -- Part 4

Post by Executionus »

Part 4:

I nervously yelled "I'm trusting you guys. You'd better not go back on your word if I do this!"

Kelly replied "We won't. Cross my heart and hope to die."

Shaking, trembling, I lifted the washcloth off of my body. I kept my left hand blocking my privates though, just in case. I had no idea just how much detail they could actually make out through the frosted glass, but I wasn't taking any chances. With washcloth in hand, I tossed it over the top of the shower door, and Jennifer caught it. With that gone, I threw my other hand over my lower body as well, just to further hide everything. My hands are now the only thing I have in here to cover with.

I shyly declare "Done. There is nothing else but soap bottles, my razor, and my phone on its mount."

The girls are all wide-eyed staring at me, all three of their mouths hanging open. It must look really hot to them with everything skin colored now, even without details showing. Lisa eventually starts taking pictures of me again.

I squeal "LISA!"

She smiled "Dude, there is NO WAY that I wasn't getting pictures of this! And everything else too. You might as well get used to it."

Jennifer added "It's only for us three to remember this night. And to add to our spank bank, obviously."

Kelly then punched her "God Jennifer, stop saying that!"

Jennifer then turned to her "You always tell the truth, right? So are you telling me that you're never going to touch yourself while looking at these pictures?"

Kelly waved her hands in pure panic "Jennifer! Please! Not in front of Erik!"

Smirking, Jennifer turned back to me "Hey Erik! Now that you're fully naked, we're starting truth or dare. It's boy vs girls, so every time you give a truth or a dare it applies to all of us. You can go first as long as your first question is asking all of us, including ~~Kelly~~, exactly what we're going to do from now on while looking at your pictures when we're all alone."

Kelly screamed "JENNIFER WHAT THE HELL??"

Boy I didn't need her to ask me twice. Kelly's shyness was crazy hot right now, and I was dying to hear her answer (and the other two as well). I asked "In explicit detail, what are you girls going to do with my pictures? Tell me everything, including favorite location, what you'll be wearing, how you plan to do it, position, and even if you have any toys and stuff to use"

Kelly turned white, which was an impressive feat for a pale ginger to somehow get whiter than usual. Jennifer blushed, even though this was her idea in the first place. Lisa, weirdly enough, just started giggling like a maniac and swaying back and forth like her body went into horny error mode or something.

Jennifer patted Kelly on the back "Ok, I think we can all agree that Kelly should answer first."

Kelly whined "Nooooooo, you two go first!"

I called out "Kelly first! Come on, don't be shy! Isn't that what you just told me? At least I'm not making you stand there naked to answer"

She was frozen in place, unable to make words, as her entire body shifted into a deep crimson shade. Lisa ran over to whisper into her ear, but Lisa misjudged her volume and I heard exactly what she said: "Kelly, make it good and you'll make him get hard for us!"

I..uh...well she wasn't wrong. Kelly covered her face and turned around to face the wall once Lisa said that, as if she couldn't even bear facing my way after hearing that sentence. Kelly started stomping her feet back and forth, seemingly trying to will herself to answer. Her shyness was clearly torturing her. With all of my embarrassment tonight from being naked in this shower (which was entirely Kelly's fault for telling the others that the door was unlocked to begin with) it felt good to see her experience some shame of her own as a bit of karma. Also it was adorable, and her shyness is a gigantic turn on of mine. There was a chance of me getting hard even before she answered if she kept up like this.

Finally, while still facing the wall, Kelly blurted out at high speeds without breathing "I'll be in my bed, under the covers, on my back, no clothes on, legs apart, phone in my left hand, right hand touching my chest and neck and tummy and legs and stuff. I'll rub all over my body until I'm really horny, like super duper horny. Then I'll rub down there nonstop, over and over again, going 'all the way' a bunch of times until I lose count and get so worn out that I finally pass out naked! And I'll do it every night from now on because I already do that as my nightly ritual using just my memory remembering last time. THERE!!!! I SAID IT!!! SCREW YOU GUYS!!!!"

Holy shit. I don't think any of us made a sound for five whole seconds after she blurted all of that out. Hearing that projection of her future was the single hottest moment of my life so far, and now it's taking both of my hands to barely keep my little friend covered up still. And did she just confess to ALREADY doing all of that every night while thinking about me in the shower from 4 months ago? Holy shit! Did my dream girl, my crush, my love, the adorable goddess Kelly just confess to fantasizing about me nightly until her body physically runs out of energy??

Lisa finally broke the silence "Fuck, girl! Wow! That was so hot I just about popped a she-boner. What did you think of her answer, Erik?"

I mumbled "That was awesome. Do you...actually fantasize about me every night?"

Still facing the wall, unable to look at any of us, Kelly squealed "Oh my God, why did I say that? That wasn't even part of the question! ARRRRGH!! Yes, ok? Yes! I saw you in the shower, it was hot, I think about it all of the time, and now I'm basically a whore in heat every night. HAPPY? That's why I let these two hooligans talk me into sneaking in here to see you again and get pictures this time to keep. I act like a good girl but I'm no better than they are. I'm probably hornier than even Lisa is, I just hide it better and pretend to be a good girl. Oh my God why am I still talking? SOMEBODY ELSE ANSWER THEIR QUESTION BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING ELSE EMBARRASSING, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!"

If there was an Olympic event for hardest erection, I would be taking home the gold medal right now. Her shyness is like my biggest weakness ever, and right now she is being shy about how much she masturbates to me. TO ME! I am actually struggling a little bit trying to keep my dick pointed downwards and covered up with my hands, because it is fighting to break free and stick out. There is no way that I'm going to let that happen with all of them staring at me though.

Jennifer, once she finished laughing, went next "I'll be in bed naked, just like her. I have a little rabbit toy that I like to use though, which is something that I have never ever admitted to anyone in my life, you jerk. You just had to specify toys in your question, didn't you? And since your boy ass probably doesn't even know what a rabbit is, it's a vibrator that pleases the inside and the front at the same exact time and is a gift from God Himself. Once rabbit season begins, it only takes me about a minute or so to finish. Honestly though, I think the main thing that I'd do with your pictures isn't just using them at night like that. I'll probably bring them up again and again during the day just to keep me in that nice horny feeling all day. I like doing that with pictures of hot guys I've found online. I don't like to fully come down from that feeling, even at school. I'm totally going to do it while hanging out with you from now on, and I'll make sure you know exactly what I'm looking at too. It'll be fun"

Her answer just pushed my gold medalist into a platinum medalist. I weakly reply "Please at least be careful to make sure nobody else sees what you're looking at!"

Jennifer rolled her eyes "I'm always careful. You three would lose your minds if you knew even one tenth of the shit I get away with on the regular."

Kelly finally found the courage to turn around and look at me again, but I couldn't help but notice that she is staring at my body while refusing to look at my face. I don't know if this is out of shyness, or horniness, but either way it's a turn on watching her like that. And to think, we still have Lisa's answer to go.

Lisa speaks up "Ok, so like, I can't do stuff in bed 'cause of my little sister. Like that would be too awkward. Instead I really like to play around in the shower or the bath tub. I don't have any toys, so I just use my hands. When I get home tonight I'm going to make a hot bath, hold my phone in one hand, and put my fingers in and out of there a whole bunch. A 'hole' bunch, hehe! I'm probably not getting out until mom yells at me to hurry up and get to bed. She has to do that a lot when I'm antsy"

Somehow Lisa's answer was the most awkward of the three girls, but she's also the youngest out of our group so that makes some sense. I'm pretty sure Lisa only started playing with herself last school year, since she went from goofy to sex-obsessed almost overnight right around Christmas. That was only half a year ago.

I decide to ask her "So Kelly is going to cum multiple times a night and Jennifer just once. How about you?"

Lisa cringed a little "I...uh...I can't"

I was confused "Can't?"

Lisa elaborated "I never get off. It doesn't work. Lots of girls don't cum by themselves"

Jennifer gasped "Poor girl, no WONDER you're always so horny! That must be torture. You need to borrow my rabbit some day. That'll fix you right up, I promise"

Kelly then suggested "Maybe the pictures of Erik will help too."

Smiling, Jennifer added "Just imagine, your first orgasm EVER and it's all thanks to Erik. He'll be your first. Do you want to be Lisa's first orgasm, Erik?"

Lisa blushed. I blushed harder. I don't even know what to say as an answer, so I stutter out "I, uh, I mean yeah that would be hot. It'd be an honor. You'd have to tell me about it"

With the naughtiest grin I've ever seen, Lisa replied "If you make me cum, I WILL tell you all about it. Do...I make you cum, Erik?"

At this point I barely see the logic in denying it. "Yes. You all do"

Lisa starts giggling again, Kelly blushes, and Jennifer gets the smuggest smirk possible. Jennifer then says "Damn right."

Lisa then asks "Are we making you hard right now?"

Again, might as well admit it. "Yes. Very." Instantly Lisa takes some more pictures, I assume in the hopes of seeing my erection through the frosted glass. Too bad I'm covering it up with my hands.

Jennifer then said "So now it's our turn! Let's confer, ladies."

The three of them make a basic huddle it didn't take long before all three nodded in agreement and Jennifer commanded "We dare you to face us and put both hands behind your head, standing like that without covering up, and you're no longer allowed to keep your hands on you blocking like that anymore for the rest of the night!"

I felt myself go white "What? WHAT? Guys come on, I can't do that. You'd, you know, see it if I did that"

Again Lisa giggled her naughty giggle "Maaaaybe"

Kelly the Red replied "The door will hide everything, mostly. We just kinda want to know that it's THERE, not covered, pointing at us, even if we can't actually see it or anything. Pleeeeease Erik?"

Jennifer then added "And if you do it, then you get to dare all of us to do literally anything, ANYTHING, as long as it doesn't involve us actually showing our own naughty parts. I wouldn't waste this opportunity if I was you."

This is crazy. I can't just expose myself like that. I don't want to think about how much they'd be able to see of me if I did it. Blur or not, they were definitely going to be able to tell it was there and make out bits and pieces of it. And if I walked too close to the door, then they'd REALLY be able to make things out! I can't. I just can't. I don't want them to see my dick tonight. That's private. Girls are not supposed to see that, especially the three most important girls in my life.

I softly whimper "Guuuys..."

Lisa interrupted me "Erik, listen to me. I will do whatever you dare us, no matter how naughty it is. I'm serious, I will embrace your biggest fantasy. And I'll make sure those two chickens do too."

Kelly audibly gulped "Lisa, wow."

I kinda froze too. Lisa didn't know the fire that she was playing with by saying that. None of them did. When we were playing truth or dare earlier tonight, my mind kept coming up with extremely perverted dares for the girls the entire time. I still remember the best ones. They aren't ready for my biggest fantasies, not even close.

I finally mumble "Lisa I don't know if I can dare you three what I'm really thinking. I'm embarrassed by it. I always worry that you all will think I'm some kind of a creep like all of those other guys. I try to avoid flirting and being pervy with the girls in the neighborhood if you haven't noticed, because I don't want you all to hate me or think less of me. And honestly, I have some pretty intense fantasies and dares that you all aren't ready for. I've been thinking of them for the last hour, I just couldn't use any of them earlier"

Kelly then pointed to the three of them "Erik, buddy, look at us. We're such a bunch of dirty perverts that we broke in on you taking a shower. Who are WE to call YOU a creep? Are you really that worried about being yourself around us? Don't be. We treasure you and we always will, you know that. We'd never judge you or think you were a creep no matter what your dares are. You'd be shocked if you knew any of the dares I thought up but chickened out of saying for you earlier too by the way."

Lisa then added "Go on, be a dirty freak like me! I want to see that side of you for a change. I'll bet it's hot! Please please please move your hands and then dare us something good, sexy boy!"

I sighed, and then told them "Ok fine. I guess I'll do your dare then. I hope you're prepared, girls. When it's my turn, I'm getting some major payback"

Nervously I stood there, naked, with all three girls just a few feet in front of me staring lustfully. The only things blocking their view of my naked were this blurry glass door and my hands, and the latter of those was about to go away. I can't even believe that I'm about to do this. This is the most exposed I've ever been in my life. What if they see more than I want them to? What if the CAMERA sees too much? I'm risking everything of my modesty by doing this. For all I know, the three of them can see far more of my body than I think they can. I'm risking it all on just the assumption that it's all going to be censored enough. This is crazy and I'm trembling, my nerves are killing me.

Inside of my mind I'm silently screaming to myself "No don't! Don't move your hands! They'll see your dick if you do that!"

But at the same time, I know exactly what I'm going to dare the girls to do first. And the first one is only the warmup, mostly because I'm still too embarrassed to go 100% right away. If I get a second dare, though, that time I'm not holding back any more even one tiny bit. My second dare was going to put everything they've put me through so far to shame, if only I can find the courage to ask for it when the time comes. My first dare will be loads of fun by itself, though, and should test just how serious they really are about this game.

I take a deep breath and move my left hand to my left thigh. I'm shaking like it was freezing in here, even with the warm water pouring on me. I slowly, nervously inch my right hand over to my right thigh. My dick, which I've been covering and holding down this entire time, springs free and sticks out pointing right at my friends. I gasp, feeling it escape. My dick is showing! Oh God my dick is showing! Can they see it? I don't think they've even noticed yet. How much is the frosted glass blocking? I have no way of knowing. I've never looked at a naked person in my shower before, so I have no idea how good or bad their view is. My view outside is blurred to hell, but I know it looks different from the other side.

Slowly, I shamefully move my hands up and back, placing them behind my head. Oh God I'm naked, uncovered, right in front of them! Jennifer, Lisa, and even Kelly are just a few feet away staring right at me. They're gonna see it, I know they're gonna see it all! I just know it. I can't believe I'm doing this, standing here with my rock-hard dick just sticking out directly in front of them. If one of the girls took three steps forward right now, they would be able to look over the barrier and look down at my naked dick. They'd see it for real. Would I even be able to cover it back up in time? I don't know. The uncertainty of that terrifies me. The girls could peek over the top or jerk open the shower door at any second right now and I wouldn't be able to stop them. I don't think I could even cover back up in time before they saw something they're not supposed to. I'm completely at their mercy, forced to trust that they'll honor their word.

The girls eyes all light up when my hands go behind my head, all three of them squealing "oh my God" multiple times. Lisa was shaking so badly that she dropped her phone trying to take more pictures of me. When she bent down to pick it back up, my heart froze for a second. Did Lisa just peek underneath the censored part? She was only bent over for a second, but did she try to look at me? I couldn't see her face! Oh God. Jennifer's face is red, Kelly's entire upper body is solid red. The girls look almost as nervous and flustered right now as I am, and I'm the one who's naked!

Jennifer finally broke the silence "That's so freaking hot, dude!"

Oh no. Are they seeing it? How much are they seeing right now? I don't want to know. No, I have to know. I have to know. I have to know or I'm going to faint.

I whimper "Kelly, tell me the truth. What do you see? Am I actually naked for you guys??? Please"

Kelly nervously stuttered "I..I don't..I..um... I can't tell. We can't see anything clearly, but...oh my God. Wow. I..wow. There's something there, but it's still blurry. It looks different than your hands, that's for sure! This is a first for me. A big first!"

Lisa then ordered "Turn sideways! We can probably see it better that way"

I timidly shake my head "No way!"

Grinning wildly, Jennifer butted in "It's a fair part of the dare, so you're not done until you do it! Kelly, you can get him to do it, right?"

Of the three girls, Kelly was by-far the most overwhelmed right now. I would've expected Lisa to be, but somehow she hasn't lost control of herself yet. Kelly barely managed to ask me "Please Erik? Please we really want to see what that looks like."

Something about Kelly pleading pushed me over the edge, giving me the courage to turn sideways in front of them. My dick was now sticking out sideways from my body from their point of view. Frosted glass or not, I knew 100% that they could definitely see something down there now. I was showing the girls the rough size and shape of my naked dick!

All three girls loudly squealed when I turned and continued to loudly freak out.

Lisa then pointed and screamed "THAT'S IT! I see it! Right there! Holy shit there it is! Look how big it is!"

After she says she can see it, I immediately throw my hands back over my dick to cover it up. The girls respond by simultaneously ordering me to move my hands back behind my head so that they could get a better look at me.

I plead "Guys, I'm NAKED! Please don't make me show you guys my dick like this. You're seeing too much, this is going too far"

Kelly walked closer to the glass, shaking in an odd way like she was lost in a trance of lust. She reached out her hand and touched the door near my face before saying "Erik it's ok. Don't worry. Trust me. We can't actually see-it see it. All we can see is the shape and color, and everything looks amazing. Please, go back to standing like that and stay there. Please? It's super hot. Really super duper hot like you don't even know. Please? I promise that I will make this up to you later, I promise I will"

I'm shivering so badly that I feel like I'm going to fall, but once again Kelly pulls on my heartstrings in a way that is impossible to resist "Ok fine! But back up first, please"

Kelly instantly jumped back against the wall with the others, where none of them could possibly see over the censored area. Embarrassed beyond belief, I put my hands back behind my head and turned sideways again, letting my dick very clearly stick out to the side. The girls tried to control their outbursts a little bit more this time, but all three of them still reacted like an Evangelical pastor seeing Jesus in person. Lisa once again snapped pictures like crazy, and I realized that THESE pictures were especially revealing and unbearable for the girls to have on their phones from now on. This isn't fair! All of the girls get to see me basically naked and posing for them, but they're all standing there fully dressed watching and snapping pictures against my will. It's such bullshit.

Lisa blurted out "Is it fully hard right now?"

Shamefully I mumble "...Yes"

She then replied "Hell yeah! I hope it stays that way. You can't cover it up any more from now on, that's the rule. Now hurry up and tell us what you're gonna dare us three to do!"

The faces of Jennifer and Kelly shifted tone instantly when naughty little Lisa told me to make my dare. Unlike her, those two were clearly nervous about what I was about to ask. It was surprisingly hot how excited Lisa was for the dare, though. I got a very strong suspicion in that moment that Lisa in particular really would do anything I asked of her, no matter how brazen, sexual, or degrading. That kind of knowledge was dangerous in my mind.

Jennifer asked "Lemme guess. You want us to kiss each other, right? I know how much guys love that"

I put my hands down off of the back of my head and then sarcastically clapped, smiling wickedly as I replied "Not even close. I'm not letting you guys off that easy. You were expecting that dare, weren't you? But I've already seen you guys hug and kiss each other several times, and that's not even all that sexual or embarrassing. My dare is much worse, and now you three have no choice but to do it. You can't back out because I already did that posing crap you just made me do"

Jennifer was clearly frightened now, and Kelly looked ready to run away. Even Lisa was losing her cockiness fast, but she at least had the courage to say "Don't be afraid to be naughty. Hit us with your best shot!"

To that I asked "The one and only rule is that I can't make you three show me your girly parts, right? Literally anything else I request is fair game as long as your privates don't show, correct?"

Even Lisa was terrified now, as all three girls meekly confirmed that I was right.

My evil mastermind smile was huge "Well, that means there's no rule preventing loss of clothing items, as long as it's hidden. I dare all three of you to one by one stand right there in front of me, behind a towel held up by the other two, strip off absolutely everything that you have on until you are bare naked like me, and then stand there facing me from behind the towel without covering yourself for a full minute each. The towel held up by the other girls is the only thing that gets to hide your nude bodies from me. Instead of putting your hands behind your head like I had to do, your hands get held apart by the girls holding the towel, and they have to hold on to your wrists tightly! So the girls on the sides will have one hand holding your arms apart, and the other hand holding the towel in front of your naked bodies. You get to stand there naked in-between the other girls, and I'll bet they'll both be staring right at you the entire time. I know girls like to change together, but don't know if you three do that. Is this the first time you'll see each other naked? If it is, then oh well. That's an extra perk! The rule never said that you couldn't see each-other.

The rule also only said that I couldn't ASK to see your girly parts. As long as your fellow girls protect your modesty, I'll never actually get flashed, so this dare doesn't break the rule. You just have to trust the other two girls completely since your fate is entirely in their hands. Also you'd better not struggle too hard against them holding your hands out to your sides, because you might accidentally make them slip and let go of the towel instead. I want all three of you to tremble in terror at the fact that if your friends accidentally (or purposely) drop the towel, that I'll see everything you have top and bottom long before you could ever get your arms free to block anything. But there's more, because I also have my phone in here and I'm taking as many pictures as I want while you stand there. If the towel happens to fall and I get a picture of that too, then so be it. It'll be mine to keep. And last but not least, since you ordered me to not cover up for the rest of the night as an extra dare, in return I'm ordering all of you to go without any forms of underwear for the rest of the night in response. All of that is my first dare! And FYI, this is just my warm-up dare."

Jennifer screamed "FUCK!!!"

Lisa yelled "Holy shit!!"

Kelly shrieked something that barely counted as words as her entire body convulsed from the shock. I did warn them that they weren't ready for the full unrestrained power of a sex-starved horny teenage boy's brain. And watching them tremble in naked humiliation and terror was going to be the perfect revenge after what I just went through.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »