Lost a bet. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW HIM MERCY!!!

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Binx

Lost a bet. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW HIM MERCY!!!

Post by Binx »

Hello people my name is becky and I have taken over Jack's account for the time being. As you all know jack lost a bet to me and my friend Rachel recently. See previous post for full details. I would just like to say why we did give Jack permission to ask you all to show him mercy. I would personally like to ask you to show him NO MERCY whatsoever.

You see about a month ago me and Rachel found out that Jack loves to go on websites like this and read about people being humiliated. So when he lost are bet we thought what about we make him live out his very own humiliation story and who better than to get the authors and fellow readers to decide his forfeit.

No as Jack already mentioned. Please see previous post for full details. You will give suggestions for his forfeit and me and rachel will choose our favourite out of those suggestions.

Please nothing that will get jack harmed or arrested. Anything else goes please be as creative as you'd like as this could be your chance to see your story come to life. Like jack said if me and Rachel will be taking pictures and video.

On a personal note I would like to say that if me and Rachel lost the bet jack was going to have us give him a blowjob whenever he asked for a week. So I would love to see him humillated as much as possible. We already made jack tell you about his tiny dick. Chloe a good friend of mine almost had sex with jack a year ago and when she saw how small his dick was she burst out laughing made an excuse and left. Jack always said chloe was lying when she told us about his tiny dick. So I must say I'm looking to finding out the truth.

I'm new to all these humillation sites but I must say the anticipation of the suggestions you guys our gonna come up with for Jack's forfeit is getting me very excited if you know what I mean.
StephenJude

Re: Lost a bet. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW HIM MERCY!!!

Post by StephenJude »

Um, is this real; I mean, taking place is real life, or is this, what in the realm of the irreal; that is, the realm of fiction, in this case, online fiction, a story that is taking place in the realm of literature known as Meta Fiction?
Binx

Post by Binx »

Real life so please come up with some really good suggestions to embarrass my friend Jack. He really will do anything as long as he doesn't end up in jail or hurt. Let's humilate him like the characters he likes to read about on this site. Remember there will be video and pictures made available
Nickwhite97

Post by Nickwhite97 »

If you want to humiliate him bad then get a cage for his small penis then have a girl's night and make he be a waiter naked except for wearing that.
Nickwhite97

Post by Nickwhite97 »

Also take him with you to the shop to get it make him buy the cage and tell him to try it on and show the shop worker if it's a female and she's fine with embarrassing him too
Binx

Post by Binx »

Me and Rachel like this suggestion very much especially the the making it a 2 part kinda thing after all the longer we can make Jack's humillation last the better.
Binx

Post by Binx »

Mine and Rachel's friend chloe who happens to have history with Jack and the one who told us all about Jack's tiny dick. Thinks we should have a party invite every girl we know and have him serve everyone drinks all night completely naked. Then at the end of the night have all the girls try and guess how big or in Jack's case small his dick is. Then whichever girl is the closest to the correct size can then choose one final humillation for jack to endure that night.
Binx

Post by Binx »

I have liked all the suggestions so far especially my friend chloes but like ive said it will be one of your guys suggestions we choose not our friend chloes. Jack is getting extremely nervous he's seen everybody's ideas and can't belive none of you are showing him mercy.

Personally me and Rachel still think you are all going easy on him. As nervous as Jack is remember he's in to shit. He reads these storys for a reason at the end of the day. Imagine you had the chance to make ones of theses stories come to live. Or maybe you would love to be humillated but don't have the guts to have it actually happen to you.

Then you can always live through Jack and the embarrassment he is going to endure. How much and how bad the embarrassment will be we that's up 2 you guys x
Lola

Post by Lola »

You girls should walk him in a wood, tie him on a tree and torture him the whole day!
Make him carry everything you need for the day. A big backpack with all the stuff to tie and torture him, food drinks and maybe something heavy to increase the discomfort. You girls won't be carrying anything at all. Maybe you can make him walk with no shoes. And what about collar and leash to lead him and make sure he won't excape?

He will be exhausted and with no strength left. Now you should strip him and take all the humiliating pictures you want. Tie him stark naked and torture him the way you want!
Nothing painful but you can tickle him, poke his penis with branches, cover him with mud, draw and write on his body... Find some ants or insects and put them on his dicklet!
Binx

Post by Binx »

Omg lola your naughty and me and Rachel love it. Really like the idea of tying him up naked but I don't know about the woods we won't as many possible to see him. People he knows and strangers

We also like the idea of writing stuff on him. You know we have a friend called Kelly who works at a tattoo shop or this to evil

Your on the right track because jack just read your suggestion and let's just say he had some nasty words to say about you. Can only mean Jack's very embarrassed by this idea. Please keep the suggestions coming