Lost a bet. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW HIM MERCY!!!

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Binx

Re: Lost a bet. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW HIM MERCY!!!

Post by Binx »

Also lola me and Rachel are not happy about what jack said about you. But don't worry he's just lashing because soon we we all see his dicklet as you so beautifully put it. So come on girls let's think of something really embarrassing for this fucker
Binx

Post by Binx »

Hello boys and girls. So far we've only had 2 suggestions on how to humilate our friend Jack. Obviously we would like hundreds of suggestions to choose from but if I'm being honest with my self I'm getting so horny at the prospect of embarrassing him. I just can't wait much longer.

So let's aim to get 10 suggestions and me and Rachel will the choose the most embarrassing one for him to do.

Me and Rachel have also been telling all the girls we know about this whole thing and let's just say there will be plenty of girls to witness Jack's upcoming embarrassment. Some of our friends have even come up with there own suggestions but as I've said before we really want to choose an idea from this site. Jack loves going on this site and we just think it will be really funny to have you guys come up with his humilation.

I would still like to share a few of our friends suggestions in the hope that it will get all of you guys and girls creative juices flowing.

Suggestion 1 our friend Nicole said we should tie him up in the girls locker room completely naked of course. And leave a sign saying please take a pic of my tiny dick. And then have the girls post the pics they take on Jack's very own Facebook and twitter account.

Suggestion 2 our friend amber said we should have a massive party invite only girls and have Jack serve us drinks all night. Naked of course. She also had a naughty little idea that we should tease him all night and that everytime he gets a boner he must send a dick pick to a person in his contact list that's not at the party.

Suggestions 3 our friend Katie who works as a yoga instructor for an all female class said we should have Jack attend her class naked and film him doing all the poseses. And at the end of the class have him jerk himself of infront of all the girls.

I hope some of our friends suggestions have gave you all some ideas.

Come on guys and girls 10 suggestions let's do this.
Lola

Post by Lola »

Ahaha poor little boy! What did he say about me?

I know what you can do! A walk of shame in the park! Make him walk naked in the park with his hands tied behind his back. You should yell out loud something like "naked boy on a walk" and try to catch the attention of the passersby. I bet lot of girls gonna gather to what's happening!
At the end of the walk tie him on a tree in a "T" shape as if he was crucified. Then let see what happens. Every girl will be free to take photos and write on his naked body!
Binx

Post by Binx »

He called you a slut and I belive He used to word bitch a lot aswell. But don't worry girl will get him. After seeing your latest post he's even asked me to apologise to you. But don't you dare forgive him lol.

I think we are starting to get on the right track but I still think we should make it worse for him. What do you think? Any more ideas ? Public masturbation ? He would Deffo only have 2 use to fingers :lol:
Playtoyking101

Post by Playtoyking101 »

Ok so heare one u girls have him over a big partty ever time one of the guest arrives he has to flash them the the lil d and to make it batter before he can show he has to ice it make as small as it can be then after ever ones there u srip me naked he says that way fore the party ever time he gets hard as u girl teste him he has to take a pic and send it to some one on hes phone after he gone though ever one on it or till.u girls get bored of thet u all keep testing him till he's being to cum then make him fuck the girl he likes the most his crush's hand and if she's ok with it of cores them but dont let him cum till the end of the party so now it's the end of the party he as to kiss ever girls ass and beg to cum u girls pic which girl gets to make him but the Twist is u making him cum on his face and eat some of it as u all take pic and Recording
Last edited by Playtoyking101 on Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Binx

Post by Binx »

No that's more like it. We might have a winner here
Playtoyking101

Post by Playtoyking101 »

I hope so I was thanking u should make him lick u girls assholes if any of u wnat to do that and at the end of the partty u make him go home naked with out cleaning up oh make a Shadow Box latter with hes cloes in it and and pick of what happen in it then give it to him as a gift or his crush at her Bday with him here 😆 oh I sow u Message me but I can't message yet .

I sow one of the girls can do a Tattoo if u want to be real bad get him tied down after or before he cumes and give him one saying somthing like baby dick or ass licker or domthng Like a good nick name fore jake that he will be know has after the nignt Is over
Playtoyking101

Post by Playtoyking101 »

What do u thank of the Shadow Box?
Still can't Message

If u want to be really bad u girls keep testing him but ever let him cum tell he can't take it any more and a Grease to do whatever you want even be yojr savfe fore like life lol

Oh don't let him go to the bathroom alone ether so he cant jake off and so u all can even c him pee so u c him do everthing so Humanity I bet mint help to get him driving too
wesleysnipes

Post by wesleysnipes »

- Invite as many women from his life as possible, but keep him blindfolded and in the dark as to who is attending and consider introducing them one by one, maybe just by voice
- If possible have it be for some other fake event but fill in a few of your closer friends on the real reason
- Make the stripping seem accidental at first but then reveal this is as the punishment it is
- He is here to be your obedient servant for the party and suffer the humiliation he deserves for arrogance, cheating, sleaziness idk make something up
- Tell him the videos/pics will be posted to all of his social media if he doesn’t completely comply
- He must masturbate on command
- He must eat out on command
- He must submit to spanking on command
- He’ll only be given a see through pair of tightey whiteys which can be removed, wedgied, snapped, etc at guests convenience
- He must tell every woman present how much hes thought about them in bed
- Finally if he really starts misbehaving you can always threaten him with a nice big strap on
- If you’re not satisfied with his service remind him you may just release all of the pictures anyway and leave him stranded in public, handcuffed behind his back, in nothing but his birthday suit (of course being sure to scream about the naked man nearby as your leave)
- definitely think the idea of a cock leash and freezing his balls beforehand would be a nice touch as well
Thatsadperv33

Post by Thatsadperv33 »

Inviting women from his life is a must,but he should be forced to crossdress. Make him wear the skimpiest, sluttiest thong under his jeans, and accidentally expose it when he bends over. You can use the reaction as an excuse to make him strip down and show everyone what a sissy fag he is. You must take turns measuring his tiny dick, and slap it around if he gets hard. You could also wedgie him until the thong tears, and let everyone take turns using his holes with a dildo. If he cums, he needs to clean it up with his tongue- whether off the floor, or whether he has to scoop it off his own body and eat it. Above all, make sure he understands that he's a toy for your amusement. Nothing more. Take lots of photos, and blackmail him into more humiliating scenarios by threatening to post them online. Then do it anyway. Make sure we get to see everything.