Lost a bet. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW HIM MERCY!!! More bets to come.

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Binx

Lost a bet. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW HIM MERCY!!! More bets to come.

Post by Binx »

Well as embarrassed as Jack is about his upcoming forfeit. Please keep suggestions coming. After this is done jack still wants to make bets with me and Rachel. He said he's gonna want revenge.

So that got me thinking in the very unlikely scenario me and Rachel lost the next bet. What would you guys have us do because I've got a feeling Jack's gonna ask for your suggestions. Obviously me and Rachel won't lose so feel free to let your imaginations wild on this one. Might even help us think if more ideas how to embarrass jack.

Keep those suggestions coming remember quicker we can choose the best idea to humillate jack. The quicker we can move on to the next bet and maybe your be able to humilate us if we lose and thats a big if.
Ryan

Re: Lost a bet. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW HIM MERCY!!! More bets to come.

Post by Ryan »

Loser masturbates for the others
hightab

Post by hightab »

Binx wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:16 am Well as embarrassed as Jack is about his upcoming forfeit. Please keep suggestions coming. After this is done jack still wants to make bets with me and Rachel. He said he's gonna want revenge.

So that got me thinking in the very unlikely scenario me and Rachel lost the next bet. What would you guys have us do because I've got a feeling Jack's gonna ask for your suggestions. Obviously me and Rachel won't lose so feel free to let your imaginations wild on this one. Might even help us think if more ideas how to embarrass jack.

Keep those suggestions coming remember quicker we can choose the best idea to humillate jack. The quicker we can move on to the next bet and maybe your be able to humilate us if we lose and thats a big if.

You start another thread for the same thing and don’t even reply to other one. There should be a rule no posting a new thread for the same thing over and over again.
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

I like that 'Rule Change Suggestion'. I feel that threads like this also need to be separated from the 'STORIES'. This should be in the General Discussion Forum with separated topics:

- Forfeits for females
- Forfeits for males
- Forfeits for husbands
- Forfeits for wives
- Forfeits for teens by teens
- etc etc etc

Even messages about 'thanks for the story', 'hope there is more', 'cannot wait for next chapter', etc should be in Discussion area not in the story thread.

/Phil
and here i am violating my own suggestion. There will be a new thread in Discussion are later today.